Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers And Shockers

• Start Topic

I guess we should be glad we got a 2 week reprieve from her? Yet I don't get why her exit was such a big deal. 

I won't miss her show I promise.

22 hours ago, Pearson80 said:

True but a good story for them would be if Abe asks Paulina out on a date and she tells him no thanks because she is divested.. I doubt Ron would do a story like that..

I don't know anyone who would do that story and honestly I don't think there's a soap writer alive that could pull it off. 

• Love 3

I'm guessing it'll be an accidental killing which will be 1) unfortunate as Snyder's villainy was just getting started and 2) the better opportunity for a Whodunnit than Charlie ended up being.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Irlandesa said:

I'm guessing it'll be an accidental killing which will be 1) unfortunate as Snyder's villainy was just getting started and 2) the better opportunity for a Whodunnit than Charlie ended up being.

How is it a whodunnit? We know it’s Xander that kills him. The article makes it clear. 

17 minutes ago, TenaciousWarrior said:

How is it a whodunnit? We know it’s Xander that kills him. The article makes it clear. 

It's not a whodunnit.  I just think Snyder would've been a better candidate for a whodunnit since he already has more "enemies" from different corners of the canvas than Charlie.  With Charlie, everyone hated him because he raped Allie and it was all funneled through that act.

With Snyder, we have Gwen hating him because he has her secret.  He holds Kate's secret too.  Kayla and Tripp have their issues with him.  There might be more reasons but I'm not remembering.

But you're right, this won't be a mystery. 

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Irlandesa said:

I'm guessing it'll be an accidental killing which will be 1) unfortunate as Snyder's villainy was just getting started ...

This. They always end the stories with potential too early and drag the shitty ones on for months. It's actually kind of hilarious.

• Love 7
On 6/17/2021 at 6:58 PM, WendyCR72 said:

KILL IT! KILL IT WITH FIRE!!!!

Love that.. but nope. When has fire ever killed anyone/thing in Salem?? They should have it really be Sarah in a mask of Kristen, who then turns out to be Eileen Davis..which then I say..keep Kristen.

IDK. Just OTT thoughts. It’s all driving me nuts! 

4 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

This. They always end the stories with potential too early and drag the shitty ones on for months. It's actually kind of hilarious.

And this just sucks big balls!

Finally a villain they should keep around, yet, I guess that’s just too much fun for them

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
11 hours ago, Chellfairy said:

Finally a villain they should keep around, yet, I guess that’s just too much fun for them

They weirdly don't keep the kind of villains that work around and instead let awful villains way overstay their welcome. Or they take someone that could have been a fun, run-of-the-mill bad guy and push them too far (like Charlie) or kill them off too soon (like Snyder).

• Love 6
On 6/17/2021 at 2:49 PM, brisbydog said:

And it's probably going to be another stupid accident that, for some reason, can't be explained for MONTHS while Xander is accused of murder.  Yup, riveting storyline potential coming up there.☹️

• Love 2

Forgot to mention that in the Dr. Snyder storyline, I'm REALLY looking forward to Melinda Trask being the same one-note character she's been lately.  Sort of "I don't care about guilt or innocence.  I'll ignore ANY evidence that exonerates someone because all I REALLY want is a conviction.  I will then proceed to cut a deal with people who actually are guilty because... reasons."  Yes, another riveting story of an accused innocent either being in the Salem PD (apparently spending several days in a row handcuffed to the desk in the interrogation room) or wandering around Statesville.

• Love 6
On 6/21/2021 at 5:33 PM, peachmangosteen said:

I'm know you're being sarcastic but I actually do look forward to that lol. Melinda's completely open disdain for like every single person in Salem cracks me up.

I kind of really love her.

• Love 3
(edited)
4 minutes ago, Chellfairy said:

I kind of really love her.

I don’t remember her daughter thing. I don’t think I was watching when that was going on, and if I was, obviously wasn’t paying attention

4 minutes ago, Chellfairy said:

And I obviously  don’t know how to merge my posts. 

Edited by Chellfairy
Me
  • Love 1

I'm know you're being sarcastic but I actually do look forward to that lol. Melinda's completely open disdain for like every single person in Salem cracks me up.

Oh, I have no problem with her attitude, but I really hate stupid.  Unfortunately, the writers always have her ignoring common sense and complete lack of evidence when she's on a quest.  She was going to try to convict Belle based on a button.  Seriously, a button.  Even if she could prove it was Belle's, she couldn't produce ANY evidence of how or even when it was lost at Charlie's apartment.  It wasn't like it was covered in blood so that there would be at least some tie back to the murder.  At least with Sami she had gunshot residue.

I'm really not looking forward to her trying to make a case out of something incredibly stupid.

• Love 6
5 hours ago, DaphneCat said:

Oh, I have no problem with her attitude, but I really hate stupid

Lol!!  Amen to that! 
Stupid is as stupid does and the problem is the WHOLE FREAKING  SALEM PD is STUPID. 

They all have that deer in the headlights look about them. Yep, I’m looking at YOU ….Rafe! Shawn D! Eli&Lani..

at least she looks like she knows what she’s doing, even though she clearly doesn’t give a shit. Jer even believing Jan or not catching on to her game was irritating. But I had no prob with her going after Bell for the win! 
That being said, not looking forward to her going after Xander . I’d rather see his time spent entangled with Nicole/Brady/Gwen thing. 

My hope and dream for the SPD..bring in someone totally new..a ruthless, smart guy/gal who totally calls out the incompetence of these DBags!

• Love 3
On 6/21/2021 at 8:06 AM, DaphneCat said:

And it's probably going to be another stupid accident that, for some reason, can't be explained for MONTHS while Xander is accused of murder.  Yup, riveting storyline potential coming up there.☹️

I expect Tripp to get blamed.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 4
18 hours ago, Chellfairy said:

But I had no prob with her going after Bell for the win! 

I'd have less of a problem with it, if she wasn't such a self-righteous idiot about it. She railed at Rafe for not doing his job properly - and, yes, I know it's an accurate accusation - but then turns around and is a bigger moron than him by not realizing how obviously Jan was guilty and instead focusing on railroading Bellie with completely flimsy evidence. Then to top it off, she's an unprofessional dick going around gloating to Belle about how she's going to put her away and behaving like she really wants to see justice done, when all she wants is a win at any cost.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, FilmTVGeek80 said:

I'd have less of a problem with it, if she wasn't such a self-righteous idiot about it. She railed at Rafe for not doing his job properly - and, yes, I know it's an accurate accusation - but then turns around and is a bigger moron than him by not realizing how obviously Jan was guilty and instead focusing on railroading Bellie with completely flimsy evidence. Then to top it off, she's an unprofessional dick going around gloating to Belle about how she's going to put her away and behaving like she really wants to see justice done, when all she wants is a win at any cost.

Yes.  Melinda has the potential to be such a great character - the fact that she pretty much has zero sympathy and doesn't buy stupid excuses (I'm going to pretend that idiotic scene where Lani almost convinced her to let Kristen go - because they were both mothers - never happened) allows her to be a real hard ass.  But the writers just keep making her more and more stupid.  I want her to at least have decent evidence and a strong case, even if we, the audience, know that the person she is prosecuting is innocent. 

• Love 6
On 6/24/2021 at 12:44 AM, FilmTVGeek80 said:

True!
I’m just not a great fan of this Belle, so I don’t mind her being fucked with. I did like how she called Belle out on her “confession” though. 
bottom line..they could and should totally get this character a better spotlight. Let her be a ruthless dick of an asshole..but dumb isn’t a good combo with that.
And don’t even get me started on how the whole SPD handled the Kristen “arrest”. WTF..leave her in a room, no supervision. Now that irritates me to no end.

• Love 5

Anybody else notice Johnny in today's episode? In the final segment when Nicole was in the pub picking up Henry, there was this guy sitting at the bar in a brown baseball cap with an oversized flannel shirt. Obviously trying to act older than he was. Couldn't see his face today, but he was in the background on one episode last week (in the pub as well). Looked like a P.I. wearing a (cheap) disguise. I noticed in the credits last week there was a stunt co-ordinator, which usually means a double in a fight scene, but there wasn't one last week. So they had someone (not the actual actor who will be playing Johnny hanging around). At first I thought it was Kristen in one of her masks but after today's ep, I figured it must be Johnny. Obviously eavesdropping on what his mother is up to.

• Useful 6
  • Love 1

I'm glad to hear that I know a lot of people don't seem to like Maggie(well on Twitter anyways) but I'm glad to see her again. I don't care for her as Victor's wife but I enjoy her otherwise and glad Suzanne is well enough to be back on the show filming.

• Love 8

She did. I hated hearing that Maggie's jailtime suicide storyline took such a toll on her. No job is worth that.

Hopefully this means Summer is dead, Sarah is back and Maggie and Victor will get some screen time. Miss them.

• Love 7
1 minute ago, DisneyBoy said:

She did. I hated hearing that Maggie's jailtime suicide storyline took such a toll on her. No job is worth that.

Not only that.  She's also the primary caregiver for her very elderly mother who has Alzheimer's.  

15 minutes ago, DisneyBoy said:

Oh Jesus. Doing all that during covid and still showing up for work is nuts. Can she get a fun storyline now? Please...? Lady deserves a laugh.

Sarah's still missing, soooo...

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, brisbydog said:

FB_IMG_1625238120617.jpg

FB_IMG_1625238099669.jpg

I really hope the Town Square mess happens sooner rather than later.  Since we KNOW they won't destroy the legacy of Tom and Alice this whole plot is just really boring.

• Love 4

I also hope that this is the end of the Paulina character and that she leaves town, but I am guessing that she will now start on her redemption tour. I haven't been a fan of anything she has brought to this show/story, so I would be fine if she is gone. 

• Love 1
12 minutes ago, Retired at last said:

I also hope that this is the end of the Paulina character and that she leaves town, but I am guessing that she will now start on her redemption tour. I haven't been a fan of anything she has brought to this show/story, so I would be fine if she is gone. 

I confess, I've never really liked her in any of her roles (that I've SEEN) as they have always struck me as more caricature than character.   So when she came on and was really OTT I wasn't expecting much.  She hasn't been overly grating here but I can't say I'd miss her if she was gone.  

• Love 3