Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers And Shockers

• Start Topic

15 minutes ago, Lastwaltz said:

I knew that :)! The more recent Eve stories would have been so much more compelling for me with Charlotte, if they had the sense to write them like they used to. Sigh for what could have been. 

I love Kassie but she was never Eve to me.  She was miscast as Eve and she should have been either Melissa Horton or a new character altogether.  Melissa is a character that should have never been off the show for decades. Imagine Kassie's Melissa interacting with Melissa Archer as Sarah Horton.  The storyline possibilities would have been great for their mother Maggie. Lindsey should have been Stefanie Johnson.  

Edited by Pearson80
  • Useful 2
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, Artsda said:

Lol seems like they released today and gave all that away as ratings/viewers damage control.

Exactly. Why is Ron so scared of pissing off Cin fans? He had no problem having Jack cheat on Jennifer, or Chad cheat on Abby. But yet he kisses Cin fans butts.

• Love 5
10 hours ago, TenaciousWarrior said:

Exactly. Why is Ron so scared of pissing off Cin fans? He had no problem having Jack cheat on Jennifer, or Chad cheat on Abby. But yet he kisses Cin fans butts.

And us Xarah fans have no hope at all at this point. Ron ignores all comments on twitter

• Love 4
23 hours ago, Artsda said:

Lol seems like they released today and gave all that away as ratings/viewers damage control.

Which is laughable as Cin doesn't move the needle ratings wise anymore than the other couples do at this point(Jarlena is probably the lone exception)

• Love 7
5 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

With Gwen having pains today, should we assume she miscarries and then sets it up to look like Abigail caused it? Is my bad bitch back?!

Billie did something like that to Hope back in the day. I was done with her after that.. I found it disgusting. She actually sent her dead fetus by UPS to the Kiriakis mansion in her quest to destroy Hope.

Edited by Pearson80
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Pearson80 said:

She actually sent her dead fetus by UPS to the Kiriakis mansion in her quest to destroy Hope.

😳😳😳😳😳

I'm sorry what? Say that again please, I don't think I caught that...

• LOL 3
4 hours ago, DisneyBoy said:

😳😳😳😳😳

I'm sorry what? Say that again please, I don't think I caught that...

No, you caught it just fine. Now you know why so many were talking about how sick JER was.

This preview of Salem’s most low vibrational sluggo Allie kissing Chanel. I welcome some representation of alphabet community but .... giphy.gif?cid=5e214886ze0slv7qjwigp6aj2q

also the love triangle of Rafe the compulsively cooking hand waving Ava and horrible hair bland Nicole has snore written all over it. They all suck #respectfully 

• LOL 10
21 hours ago, Pearson80 said:

Billie did something like that to Hope back in the day. I was done with her after that.. I found it disgusting. She actually sent her dead fetus by UPS to the Kiriakis mansion in her quest to destroy Hope.

I forgot about that part probably because they ended up retconning the entire story when Chelsea came along....

I'd think Chanel/Allie is progressive if I didn't already think the following:

1) This is only for shock value and will come and go as quickly as possible much like Xander/Chanel's brief marriage.

2) Allie is meh and Chanel should be paired with someone way more interesting. Claire/Chanel would've been a better choice.

Course we know Chanel will end up being recast so I'm curious as to how this will go after that..

• Love 5

Wow, Eli and Lani have a magical apartment the same as John and Marlena and Nicole.  Eli and Lani went from having a bed in the kitchen to how many bedrooms now?  They have room for themselves, the twins AND Chanel?  John and Marlena have Susan, Brady and now Sami ALL visiting at the same time while Nicole had no problem accommodating both Allie and Henry.   Do they all have large staffs to clean these ever-expanding apartments?

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, tribeca said:

Does Chanel really like Allie or does she think Allie has a trust fund ?

Chanel should know that Allie was living off Sami before she was also cut off.

Chanel should go find a job.

• Love 2

From soaps.com

Days of Our Lives spoilers for Monday, May 10:

For weeks, Kristen has been playing a dangerous game, all in the name of love. But today, she’s horrified to realize that her own actions were responsible for the harm that’s come to the love of her life, Brady!

Days of Our Lives spoilers for Tuesday, May 11:

Rafe and Ava put the cart before the horse where their kiss was concerned, so now it’s time for them to go on their first official date. Meanwhile, Nicole — who recently admitted to being jealous of the pair’s budding relationship — gets a bit of news from her absentee husband, Eric… and unfortunately, it’s not what she wants to hear! 

Days of Our Lives spoilers for Wednesday, May 12:

Nicole confides in Xander… even as someone sees them together and can’t help but be curious as to what’s going on!

Days of Our Lives spoilers for Thursday, May 13:

Geez, Kate’s been out of the picture for all of, what, three minutes? Yet Jake finds himself admitting to Gabi that he’s in love with her! Not surprisingly, Gabi reveals that she feels the same way.

Days of Our Lives spoilers for Friday, May 14:

Fresh off having revealed their true feelings to and for one another, Jake and Gabi get a major shock when Kate shares with them a stunning revelation.

How will Chloe react when she finds out exactly what’s been going on with Kristen?

• Love 2
10 hours ago, TenaciousWarrior said:

Jake finds himself admitting to Gabi that he’s in love with her! Not surprisingly, Gabi reveals that she feels the same way.

The Office No GIF

Fresh off having revealed their true feelings to and for one another, Jake and Gabi get a major shock when Kate shares with them a stunning revelation.

Maybe Kate's pregnant lol.

• LOL 8
  • Love 2
11 hours ago, TenaciousWarrior said:

From soaps.com

Days of Our Lives spoilers for Wednesday, May 12:

Nicole confides in Xander… even as someone sees them together and can’t help but be curious as to what’s going on!

this will tie in with the Xander using blackmail to get into a new work situation. I figured it would be Basic Black.

• Useful 2
23 hours ago, TenaciousWarrior said:

Geez, Kate’s been out of the picture for all of, what, three minutes? Yet Jake finds himself admitting to Gabi that he’s in love with her! Not surprisingly, Gabi reveals that she feels the same way.

Ya know I was a Stabi fanatic. I'm one of the fans who was so upset at BB getting fired up that I signed the damn petition to bring him back with the hopes it would keep the Stabi magic alive. So why does this shit trigger me so much?  We could have easily had a low and slow love story while enjoying Brandon and Camila's chemistry but well, Ron. Ron sucks so we got  Jake and Kate and then this rushed nonsense.

• Love 3

I feel so badly for LK. I remember her doing an interview at the Daytime Emmys saying how there was a "really good" story coming up for Kate that would air in six month's time. I think it was her teaming up with Theresa and Nicole to run Basic Black. And even that fizzled out.

She hasn't had a good story since her and Sami took over the DiMansion. And she deserves one.

• Love 4
On 4/29/2021 at 2:08 AM, peachmangosteen said:

“We are working with Victoria to keep the story going and keep Ben and Ciara’s love story alive.”

Ew Reaction GIF by Women's History Month

You and me both. 

R805c05d103af93b698cc0b7d5df0ae84.gif

• LOL 3
  • Love 3
(edited)
11 minutes ago, DisneyBoy said:

I feel so badly for LK. I remember her doing an interview at the Daytime Emmys saying how there was a "really good" story coming up for Kate that would air in six month's time. I think it was her teaming up with Theresa and Nicole to run Basic Black. And even that fizzled out.

She hasn't had a good story since her and Sami took over the DiMansion. And she deserves one.

The last time Kate had a good story was when she and Sami teamed up when Nicole and Victor vowed to destroy them. Also when she hooked up with  faux Roman and later on hooked up with John   . Thats it. 

Edited by Rafael

Monday, May 10, 2021  
Chloe blasts Lucas and Sami for their deception.
Kristen is horrified when she realizes she caused Brady's accident.  

Tuesday, May 11, 2021 
Sami catches on to Kristen's masquerade.

Wednesday, May 12, 2021 
Sami is curious when she spies Xander and Nicole together.
Steve is stunned to learn Rafe is on a date with Ava.

Thursday, May 13, 2021
Gabi and Jake admit their love for one another.

Why is Steve stunned that Rafe is on a date with Ava? I thought he wouldn’t care.

• Love 5
(edited)

Why is Sami catching on to Kristen's masquerade? She already knows about Susan. Maybe she figures it's "Kate" too. And Brady in ANOTHER accident? Is that all they know how to do with him?

On the positive side, at least the Chloe debacle will be over pretty quickly.

It sounds like a pretty Sami heavy week of shows. No thanks, but thanks, @TenaciousWarrior for the spoilers. You, too, @brisbydog.

Edited by Retired at last
  • Love 3