Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers And Shockers

• Start Topic

2 hours ago, KBrownie said:

The whole character of Gwen has been nothing BUT a rehash of soap tropes.   

How many is this now that have been used to try to make the audience at large care about her?

There’s a spoiler out that Gwen tells a “horrific” lie.  She’s going to lose her baby that came from another of her horrific lies and she will probably set Abby up to take the blame. Then she can go crying to stupidly gullible Jack and Chad that Abby killed her baby and they will act as if just is NOT possible that Gwen would lie.  But, using their logic, Abby should just cry a little and say she’s sorry and Gwen should forgive her. I mean, that’s all they needed Gwen to do. What’s good for one should be good for the other. And dumb dumb Jack says he’s trying to be “fair.”

What a ridiculous story. All this hate towards someone who never did anything to her to warrant it. And no, Gwen sitting in the Dimera wine cellar overnight by no means makes Abby the same as Gwen. 

So, Nicole/Jennifer Part Deux.

• Useful 1

I thought the exact same thing.

Plus, Abby was already indirectly responsible for Gabi becoming barren so....can we find another angle please?

Now all this "you HAVE to let this GO sweetie!" stuff makes more sense. I thought they were trying to let Abigail grieve Laura and be angry with Gwen as a counterpoint....but no...its all just set-up for months of "well Abigail WAS out of control..." after Gwen loses the kid and fingers her half-sister as the reason why.

...poor choice of words...but yeah.

• Love 2
14 hours ago, KBrownie said:

There’s a spoiler out that Gwen tells a “horrific” lie.  She’s going to lose her baby that came from another of her horrific lies and she will probably set Abby up to take the blame.

Oh man, I hope you're right. I need Gwen to go back to being the bitch she used to be lol. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 3

I've said it before but I'm so glad JJ is far far away from his family right now. He's better because of it. I hope it stays that way. 

I don't mind Phillip/Gabi scenes and not opposed to a fling but its so rushed now that I have already lost interest lol.

• Love 1

#DAYS Spoilers Week of May 3rd
Kristen, disguised as Kate, fends off Roman’s romantic overtures.
Jack and Chad question Abigail about Gwen’s fall.
Ava and Rafe discuss where they stand with one another.

Does ANYBODY want to watch Kristen in a mask plots?? Anybody here?? 

• LOL 4
  • Love 5
2 hours ago, brisbydog said:

*crickets*

Not too jazzed about poor victim Gwen, either. Not an Abby fan, but at LEAST she is a true legacy character, born on screen. Gwen is a crummy retcon nobody. But Ron seems to want to push HIS character at Abby's expense, and it sucks.

Gee, just like JER used to try and push Billie at Hope's expense.

Are we sure, with all the camp and creation favoritism, that Ron isn't JER's long-lost son or something?

• Love 8

https://soapdirt.com/days-of-our-lives-2-week-spoilers-gwen-rizczech-takes-fall-ciara-leaves-kates-a-dimera-hostage/

3 hours ago, brisbydog said:

#DAYS Spoilers Week of May 3rd
Kristen, disguised as Kate, fends off Roman’s romantic overtures.
Jack and Chad question Abigail about Gwen’s fall.
Ava and Rafe discuss where they stand with one another.

I would love to see how the mask works on someone who is male or Black or Asian.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1
8 hours ago, WendyCR72 said:

Not too jazzed about poor victim Gwen, either. Not an Abby fan, but at LEAST she is a true legacy character, born on screen. Gwen is a crummy retcon nobody. But Ron seems to want to push HIS character at Abby's expense, and it sucks.

It's all a matter of perspective because this story is actually making me like Abigail for the first time lol. And I don't think this story is about throwing Abigail under the bus for Gwen at all. I's obviously mostly just a way for them to get rid of Abigail for a bit so that MM can have her maternity leave. And imo they've actually done a decent job at making both of them sympathetic and understandable, which these writers struggle to do normally.

31 minutes ago, Rafael said:

One of the few things Carlivati has gotten right. Thank goodness this sickening CIN nonsense is over !!! Woooo hoooooo!!!!!

Ron has already stated Ciara/Ben is endgame so none of this matters. Although, we can still hope he's lying (like most showrunners/writers do lol). 

• Love 4
5 hours ago, Rafael said:

One of the few things Carlivati has gotten right. Thank goodness this sickening CIN nonsense is over !!! Woooo hoooooo!!!!!

https://boards.soapoperanetwork.com/topic/59443-cameron-johnson-and-victoria-konefal-exit-‘days-of-our-lives’-with-their-characters-heading-to-south-africa/

The only thing that I did not like about this story is many fans reaction of thinking Theo is a bad guy.  Some where even mad he stopped Ben from stabbing her with the memory needle.   Even though Ciara and her doctors were against it.  

• Love 2
3 hours ago, Artsda said:

It Chad believes Gwen again, Abby better pack her and the kids up and leave for good this time not just a week..

Well, she will be packing up for maternity leave, no clue when she'll be back or how.

• Useful 1

casting spoilers: Apparently Stacy and Precious are both out, Kristen for story line reasons (THANK GOD) and Precious got another gig so Chanel is being recast (hoping for somebody able to hold her own more in scenes with vets but if she is being stuck with Allie I won't be watching it anyway)

• Useful 1
  • Love 4

I remember the last time Stacy gave a heart-felt good-bye message and here she is, so I don't believe it for a minute. OK, maybe a minute. But, she will be back if they are renewed, I think. What pissed me off in her last message is that she claimed to be the Phoenix and always rises - she has not one drop of DiMera blood and Stefano is, was, and will always be the Phoenix!!!

• Love 6
8 minutes ago, Retired at last said:

I remember the last time Stacy gave a heart-felt good-bye message and here she is, so I don't believe it for a minute. OK, maybe a minute. But, she will be back if they are renewed, I think. What pissed me off in her last message is that she claimed to be the Phoenix and always rises - she has not one drop of DiMera blood and Stefano is, was, and will always be the Phoenix!!!

She is the most like him though as a psychopath.  Kristen is just horrible and needs to die a horrible death.  Ron has ruined her beyond repair in my opinion.  What she did to Sarah and her casual cruelty towards her just made my blood boil.. I never even understood why she even targeted her in the first place.  

Edited by Pearson80
  • Useful 1
  • Love 12
10 minutes ago, Pearson80 said:

She is the most like him though as a psychopath.  Kristen is just horrible and needs to die a horrible death.  Ron has ruined her beyond repair in my opinion.  What she did to Sarah and her casual cruelty towards her just made my blood boil.. I never even understood why she even targeted her in the first place.  

Yes the Sarah thing was the last straw for me. Maybe Kristen thinks Sarah has it coming for keeping Rachel from her for a year, but I just keep going to Sarah injected with who knows what and wandering around an island delusional and with no ability to know where she is or what is real. It is horrible to do this to a character who apart from forgiving Xander a bit too fast, is generally a good person

• Love 9
4 minutes ago, Petunia13 said:

You know... having Kristen shoved in our faces every episode for the entire episode for monthesssssssd then shipped off is horrible storytelling. This asshole has no sense of balance 

I stopped watching a while ago, mostly because of Kristen.  I can't stand her.  I started watching again and have caught up on the entire month of April, and I can't wait until Kristen/Susan/anyone else she decides to be is gone!  

• Love 9

If Ron was wise, he'd take the hint and write his version of Kristen out. There's plenty of other characters he can turn into cheap cartoon villains, right?

Wait...the actress who plays Chanel is named Precious? Did not know.

Guess the DOOL gig is always just a fallback for these kids.

• Love 2
25 minutes ago, Petunia13 said:

You know... having Kristen shoved in our faces every episode for the entire episode for monthesssssssd then shipped off is horrible storytelling. This asshole has no sense of balance 

but before she goes she will don another Miracle Mask and break up another relationship instead of just sending Chloe off to Sarah Island. Cause that makes sense

• Love 5
5 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

I'm glad we'll be rid of Kristen for awhile at least lol.

While I am super glad Kristen is leaving, I fear it will only be like you said: "for a while". I have no doubt she will be back on canvas in a few months to terrorize characters and face no repercussions. The only thing I'm curious about is how Kristen leaving will affect poor Sarah.

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, bunnyblue said:

While I am super glad Kristen is leaving, I fear it will only be like you said: "for a while". I have no doubt she will be back on canvas in a few months to terrorize characters and face no repercussions. The only thing I'm curious about is how Kristen leaving will affect poor Sarah.

There is another spoiler saying that as her schemes unravel she turns to Xander for help. If she dangled Sarah in front of him he might help her. Sadly I have not heard any info that Linsey is back on set so I think we will have to wait for renewal for any info on poor Sarah

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, brisbydog said:

There is another spoiler saying that as her schemes unravel she turns to Xander for help. If she dangled Sarah in front of him he might help her. Sadly I have not heard any info that Linsey is back on set so I think we will have to wait for renewal for any info on poor Sarah

There was actually a post on Instagram (I think it was Paul Tefler’s) that said that Linsey was back filming. There was a pic of Xander and Sarah together. Now how long she’s back might be another story. She might just be back to wrap up her storyline. I guess we will find out!

• Love 3
1 minute ago, TenaciousWarrior said:

There was actually a post on Instagram (I think it was Paul Tefler’s) that said that Linsey was back filming. There was a pic of Xander and Sarah together. Now how long she’s back might be another story. She might just be back to wrap up her storyline. I guess we will find out!

They posted photos of them together opening gifts from fans. There was speculation it might be on set. I hope so

• Love 5
30 minutes ago, TenaciousWarrior said:

Not to be a negative Nancy but what if Sara is really Kristen in a mask who wants to mess with Xander.. I put nothing past Ron. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

Speculation: Chloe's doctor who comes to visit Lucas will do tests. Lucas (probably through Sami) will switch tests (x-rays, scans, etc.) somehow, and it turns out it's Kate's brain he's looking at - and this is how we begin to find out Kate's one-time migraine wasn't just something some Advil could fix.

• Useful 4
  • Love 2

Lucas/Sami used to have better schemes apparently they forgot that Chloe's father is a doctor.

Yes I'm glad Kristen is leaving I know she'll unfortunately be back but I'll enjoy the reprieve while I have it. 

Good for PW in finding a better gig I mean who knows what future Days has at this point stick to what is palatable. That being said its smart for her to go. If Chanel is stuck with Allie its already a death knell for the character tbh.

Edited by CanaryFan98
  • Love 3
10 hours ago, brisbydog said:

casting spoilers: Apparently Stacy and Precious are both out, Kristen for story line reasons (THANK GOD) and Precious got another gig so Chanel is being recast (hoping for somebody able to hold her own more in scenes with vets but if she is being stuck with Allie I won't be watching it anyway)

Good luck to Precious and her new gig.

As for Stacy Haiduk/Kristen: Bye! Don't let the door hit ya where the good Lord split ya! (In all seriousness, good luck to Stacy, too. But I REALLY hope she lands some other acting gig and can't ever return as Kristen. The character needs a rest - for the next six or so decades.)

• LOL 2
  • Love 9
42 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Yea, SH/Kristen will be back. As will LG/Sarah. And hell, maybe even PW/Chanel if that sitcom doesn't take off. I even suspect KA/Hope will be back someday, too. Not too many people actually leave and never come back, unfortunately lol.

James Scott surprisingly has been one of those exceptions. Same with Charlotte Ross/Eve.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, CanaryFan98 said:

James Scott surprisingly has been one of those exceptions. Same with Charlotte Ross/Eve.

Although I do recall, when initially planning to bring Eve back, I did read that Charlotte Ross was in negotiations. But they did not work out.

14 hours ago, WendyCR72 said:

Although I do recall, when initially planning to bring Eve back, I did read that Charlotte Ross was in negotiations. But they did not work out.

Yes I read an interview with her where she talked about it (she was on Arrow at the time) and referred to Eve as her 'fave character of all time'. I still hope she comes back and they exhume Nick to give them an ending together, he was the only man in her life who ever put her first

Thaoo has already 'revealed' on his twitter that Stacy will be back. Ugh no more!!! If ever there was a character to give a permanent Isabella like death to, it is Kristen. I guess she could come back only as Susan when E.J. returns - that might make sense

• Love 3
On 4/26/2021 at 7:54 PM, WendyCR72 said:

Yes I remember that I wish it happened at the time as I think her Eve and JJ would've looked better together. I was one of the few that didn't mind the JJ/Eve affair I liked it for what it was plus it gave me one of the most hilarious scenes in the show's history when Jennifer jumped on the bed after walking in on them and tried to smother Eve with the pillow. JJ was trying to hold her back.

That being said CR did the right thing and not return because I would've been even more bothered over what became of Eve if CR was in the role. At least with KDP its a lot easier to forget to me especially where Eve is the bad guy for wanting her daughter's killer to suffer.

On 4/26/2021 at 7:53 PM, peachmangosteen said:

James Scott is nuts so I think that explains that lol.

Well that may be part of it but that could be said about a lot of actors in general my point is he stuck to his guns and when he said he wasn't coming back he meant it.

That rarely happens in daytime when many actors return at some point because they need the money etc.

• Love 2
On 4/26/2021 at 6:54 PM, WendyCR72 said:

There were apparently availability issues. 

The only time I felt her presence could have added nuance was with the Jack story.

• Love 2
13 hours ago, CanaryFan98 said:

Well that may be part of it but that could be said about a lot of actors in general my point is he stuck to his guns and when he said he wasn't coming back he meant it.

That rarely happens in daytime when many actors return at some point because they need the money etc.

I feel like if he left the cult, he'd probably be willing to come back. Although, isn't he like the leader or something? So that probably won't happen lol.

13 hours ago, Irlandesa said:

The only time I felt her presence could have added nuance was with the Jack story.

Nuance, lol? Ron doesn't know the meaning of the word 🤣 I would have loved Charlotte Ross back but not for this stuff. 

8 minutes ago, Lastwaltz said:

Nuance, lol? Ron doesn't know the meaning of the word 🤣 I would have loved Charlotte Ross back but not for this stuff. 

I would have felt the Jack marriage thing would have made so much more impact with Charlotte there. Kassie is an amazing actress but she is not Eve, even though she has probably played the role longer than Charlotte did at this point. Amazing how indelible she is 30 years later after a 3.5 year stint.

31 minutes ago, Lastwaltz said:

That's exactly my point.  The actress would have had the knowledge of history and having lived the story of Jack/Eve during the first go round.  She could have perhaps added the unwritten depth actors can from that knowledge.

And I say that as someone who thinks KDP is terrific and I thought she was fine as Eve.  Exemplary, in fact, when it came to Eve/Claire.  But if the history wasn't going to come from the writing with Jack/Eve/Jennifer, there was potential for it to come from the acting.  It couldn't come from MAsh since he was playing an amnesiac at the time.  And KDP was on another soap at the time. 

• Love 2

Stacy Haiduk will be vacating her roles on Days of Our Lives. Haiduk currently plays the roles of Kristen DiMera and Susan Banks on the show. Expect her to exit the series soon when Brady catches on to Kristen's schemes and she gets a longer prison sentence and Susan heads back to Tennesse.

Shouldn't Susan get a jail term for her part in this too?

• Love 6

1 hour ago, Irlandesa said:

That's exactly my point. 

I knew that :)! The more recent Eve stories would have been so much more compelling for me with Charlotte, if they had the sense to write them like they used to. Sigh for what could have been. 

• Love 2