Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers And Shockers

• Start Topic

Does Kristin have a mask of everyone in Salem ?   
it would kind of stink for Kristin if she goes through all this trouble to keep Chloe and Brady apart and Brady falls for Sarah. 

• LOL 5
1 hour ago, tribeca said:

OK, if they HAVE to keep Kristen around, I only want her kept if she suddenly has to go around Salem pretending to be random people.  One day she could be Julie, another Roman, then Rafe, Doug, Chad, Jake, Abigail, Jack.  The possibilities are endless.  This is the only way I will find this character interesting.

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
7 hours ago, tribeca said:

it would kind of stink for Kristin if she goes through all this trouble to keep Chloe and Brady apart and Brady falls for Sarah. 

Maybe she has a Hall of them like Arya and the Faceless Men.

ADE13DAB-3C6B-4B64-B5C7-4005C000B1D9.jpeg

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

And whoever is Charlie's killer will be revealed as Kristin in a mask....just like on Scooby Doo.

Eli: "Jinkies, it's Kristin Dimera!"

Lanni: "But she's a MOTHER!"

Kristin: *sneers*

tumblr_nu8fgoVccC1ueclrxo6_250.gif

Rafe: "I'm gonna need a Scooby snack for this..."

• LOL 14
22 hours ago, Peanut6711 said:

"But there’s damage done to Ciara Brady’s head."  They say that like that's a new thing.

Anyone else think of the Kids in the Hall?  Is Ciara going to have some difficulty getting the salt?

• LOL 6
23 hours ago, Petunia13 said:

It crossed my mind a bit ago, Xander and Gwen could be interesting together. Both have checkered past and morals, both sarcastic, he’s friends w Jack and Jack’s her dad. They both have dark features. 

ACK! NO. NYET. NAY.

Gwen should not even fucking exist. Useless tool.

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

I have to say, for a quickie exit, this Abigail storyline isn't bad. Its in keeping with her character and feels motivated. I just wish we heard her talking about how much she misses Laura. Her grief over losing both her grandmother and therapist should overwhelm her.

Instead the dialogue is all about Gwen. Ugh.

• Love 3

TV Guide spoilers for the next few days:

12 Mar/Fri/03-12-2021

Chloe tries to tell Brady she has feelings for him. Rex puts a damper on Xander and Jack's two-man bachelor party. Kristen takes extreme measures to protect her secret. Ben fears he's too late to save Ciara.

15 Mar/Mon/03-15-2021

Sarah fears how far Kristen will go to keep her quiet. Meanwhile, Xander grows concerned when he realizes Sarah is MIA, and an anxious Ben waits with Marlena for word on Ciara.

16 Mar/Tue/03-16-2021

Ciara reunites with her loved ones, Sami confesses the truth to Lucas, and Ben has a setback.

17 Mar/Wed/03-17-2021

Gabi clashes with Ava, Rafe pursues another murder suspect, and Jake dreams about Gabi.

At the snail's pace rate this murder mystery is going, I wonder if the Salem PD has a portrait in their hallway for Suspect of the Month. They certainly aren't averaging one a week.  

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, brisbydog said:

He isn't the brightest bulb in the box, plus he thinks he is a big catch compared to Xander

He has seen her naked and probably in daylight too.  Why would Sarah have a Phoenix tattoo on her back? The magical face mask also has body changing ability too? Or gives the person looking at the fake the illusion that it is the real thing?

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

Unless Rex is into being blindfolded during sex, I'm not buying that he's with a naked Kristin/Sarah and doesn't notice...

A) The change in tattoos

B) The rubber/skin line of the mask around her neck

C) A completely different body

Also nothing says 'I'd do anything to keep Brady' like sleeping with another man. 

• Love 8
13 minutes ago, Peanut6711 said:

Unless Rex is into being blindfolded during sex, I'm not buying that he's with a naked Kristin/Sarah and doesn't notice...

A) The change in tattoos

B) The rubber/skin line of the mask around her neck

C) A completely different body

Also nothing says 'I'd do anything to keep Brady' like sleeping with another man. 

Brady slept with Kristin with the Nicole mask on and noticed none of the above 

• Useful 4
6 minutes ago, Peanut6711 said:

I missed that episode. Sadly I can't say I'm surprised. Brady is dumb as rocks. 

Not even a one off. Ongoing sleeping together for weeks. That's how we have Rachel. Brady is apparently ok with conceiving a child with zero consent om who he was doing it with

• Useful 1
  • Love 3

I guess Kristen has the Universal Vagina?

I can't even watch this.

Even back when she was pretending to be Susan to escape with baby EJ, she refused to sleep with Edmund. But now, she'll bed Rex???

None this makes ANY sense.

• Love 7
2 hours ago, brisbydog said:

Not even a one off. Ongoing sleeping together for weeks. That's how we have Rachel. Brady is apparently ok with conceiving a child with zero consent om who he was doing it with

Ugh, not sorry I missed that then.  Let's hope she doesn't get pregnant to Rex this time. 

45 minutes ago, DisneyBoy said:

I can't even watch this.

Even back when she was pretending to be Susan to escape with baby EJ, she refused to sleep with Edmund. But now, she'll bed Rex???

It would seem that Kristin has a major thing for younger men.  Hear her cougar roar. 

• LOL 2

My feelings on this "newest" Kristen plot:

image.png.fbad37a0168296c5b103b8df96ad15a2.png

And when Brady finds out Kristen raped another man:

image.png.1cc74067842595589f31f2b4eb4e95db.png

Of course he'll end up forgiving her because "she's changed" but I am beginning to wonder if that just means she's changed the persons' face she is wearing that day...

Edited by cmahorror
Because I mistakenly called Rex Brady's brother - sorry
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, cmahorror said:

And when Brady finds out Kristen raped another one of his brothers:

Rex is not his brother. Rex's parents are Roman and Kate, and he did not grow up with Brady.

Call me crazy but I am gonna enjoy the hell out of "Sarah"/Rex's upcoming scenes next week. Not only did the writers completely waste the actors' chemistry but the two were robbed of intimated scenes.  As utterly absurd as the idea of LG's playing Kristen/Sarah may seems, this is probably TPTBs' way of compensating for messing up Sarah/Rex in the first place. 

16 hours ago, DisneyBoy said:

I can't even watch this.

She slept with Eric when she first returned in the Nicole mask before using Holly’s “death” to break up with him.

• Useful 1

I am going to predict this Kristen rampage will all culminate in a very public attempt to kill Chloe and that will be the catalyst that makes Brady a) realize Kristen is an insane nutjob who has had a creepy mom hold on him for years and b) Chloe is the one he really loves. I am not worried about Xarah as I know this will end with Xander finding and rescuing her in the nick of time, just think they should probably fire Justin and elope next try.

It occurred to me as I super enjoyed Jack and Xander this week that he is being the sane friend to Xander the way Xander's long dead and oh so missed cousin Isabella once was to Jack. I think Izzy B would be pleased to see how Jack turned out in the end. I think she would be appalled at Brady right now but like I said I think the Bristen nightmare is going to be over for good soon.

Edited by brisbydog
Edit
  • Useful 3
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, brisbydog said:

... I think the Bristen nightmare is going to be over for good soon.

I don't have faith that anything on this show will really ever be over for good but I do agree that this will have to end Kristen/Brady for the time being. I also hope it means we at least get a very long break from Kristen in general.

• Love 5
11 hours ago, drtslim said:

She slept with Eric when she first returned in the Nicole mask before using Holly’s “death” to break up with him.

OMG, I totally blocked that out. 

Are you sure?

I think I do remember that...but holy s*** - she RE-raped Eric??!

Brady when he slept with “Nicole “ felt something was different. Then he could not stop thinking of Kristin.  Someone here once compared Kristen/Brady to Brady having an Addiction.  I agree he is an addict and an addict or sometimes trade one addiction for another.  He has always forgiven her for a lot.  His past relationships he has ended and not forgiven as easily.  

Edited by tribeca
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3
5 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

I don't think she slept with Eric. Didn't she tell him something about being self-conscious about her burns or something to get out of sleeping with him?

You are correct that's exactly what happened. Between that and her interest in Brady as Nicole was a huge anvil to the audience she wasn't Nicole.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2