Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers And Shockers

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, DanaMB said:

Oh ffs. 

Well isn't that nice of Tripp not to hold a grudge against Allie.

Don't worry Tripp, just give me that grudge and I'll hold it for you.

• LOL 5
  • Love 6
14 hours ago, Frozendiva said:

"...if not for Chloe Lane making moves to get closer to Brady Black, she’d be in prison serving her term quietly."

JFC, so Kristen breaking out of prison (again!) is not her fault, it's the fault of that temptress Chloe Lane? Kristen is a psychopath who never takes responsibility for her own actions and I'm tired of the show portraying her as some devoted family woman who only does the things she does because she loves her daughter and her man oh so much. I hate that Chloe will be portrayed as some conniving desperate woman who is trying to move in on the hapless Brady. Chloe deserves better than being the third wheel in the dysfunctional Kristen/Brady relationship.

"After helping Allie with her son (and his nephew) Henry Horton, Tripp confesses he felt a bond there. A lot, in fact."

That better mean he feels a strong bond with his nephew, Henry, and not with Allie. I know the show is moving towards a Tripp/Allie relationship but does it have to be at warp speed? Tripp should be allowed to have some resentment towards the woman who wrongly accused him of raping her, threatened to shoot his balls off, and turned half the town against him. But now they're gonna have declaring some strong bond with Allie? Ugh.

Edited by bunnyblue
  • Love 10
7 hours ago, bunnyblue said:

"...if not for Chloe Lane making moves to get closer to Brady Black, she’d be in prison serving her term quietly."

JFC, so Kristen breaking out of prison (again!) is not her fault, it's the fault of that temptress Chloe Lane? Kristen is a psychopath who never takes responsibility for her own actions and I'm tired of the show portraying her as some devoted family woman who only does the things she does because she loves her daughter and her man oh so much. I hate that Chloe will be portrayed as some conniving desperate woman who is trying to move in on the hapless Brady. Chloe deserves better than being the third wheel in the dysfunctional Kristen/Brady relationship.

"After helping Allie with her son (and his nephew) Henry Horton, Tripp confesses he felt a bond there. A lot, in fact."

That better mean he feels a strong bond with his nephew, Henry, and not with Allie. I know the show is moving towards a Tripp/Allie relationship but does it have to be at warp speed? Tripp should be allowed to have some resentment towards the woman who wrongly accused him of raping her, threatened to shoot his balls off, and turned half the town against him. But now they're gonna have declaring some strong bond with Allie? Ugh.

This.!!  If this is the show's way of "redeeming" Kristen, they're REALLY FAILING.  Going psycho bitch before Chloe was even a threat to her relationship isn't exactly what I would call charming or endearing behavior.

And, I think we all saw Tripp and Allie coming down the block, even when she was still accusing him of rape.  This show just doesn't know how to do slow anymore do they?  Tripp being rightfully pissed at Allie and slowly coming to forgive her would be interesting if it was handled right (I know, cue dream sequence music) but they'll have Tripp forgiving Allie within a week and the two of them an item in a month - happily raising the kid Allie didn't even want.

• Love 8
10 hours ago, CanaryFan98 said:

How?

The show actually is interested in this character, he's not a Horton male,  and he's not related to most of Salem.  That being said JJ is best offscreen at this point.... 

Since the posters were talking about Tripp being a simp for Allie and the respond said “He’s the new JJ”....my guess is their assertion was a continuation of the topic, his have basement standards, not a remark about his lineage or screen time. 

I wasn't talking about him being simp for Allie. I think Tripp is being portrayed lately as a very empathetic character, which I think is a good thing. There are very few of those on this show lol. He totally understood Charlie when he talked about his trauma and he was willing to help him. And hell, he has seemed empathetic to Allie and her trauma even while she was accusing him of being behind it. So to me it makes perfect sense that he would forgive her and I don't think it's a bad thing that he will. Now, them becoming a couple shortly would be dumb, but if they gave it time I think it could work. I mean, not really because the Allie actress sucks but still.

• Love 6

Also sounds like Jackee will be Abe's sister (Lani's aunt). Too bad she will be family and not a potential love interest (unless she is his SIL somehow). I guess Belle is going to be busy lawyering for all the suspects in Charlie's death. Maybe she and Justin can take turns defending everyone.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
5 hours ago, Petunia13 said:

Since the posters were talking about Tripp being a simp for Allie and the respond said “He’s the new JJ”....my guess is their assertion was a continuation of the topic, his have basement standards, not a remark about his lineage or screen time. 

Ok that makes a lot more sense and sadly isn't wrong. I would prefer Tripp be a jerk tbh but for some reason this show is incapable of writing characters with any nuance. You can be a jerk and not rape or murder someone. 

11 hours ago, WendyCR72 said:

Can Kristen be killed dead (and I mean, Isabella dead/Tom and Alice dead!) in a prison riot or something? PLEASE?!?!

I ask for so damned little here...

She really should've stayed dead after she fell out the window in Italy. I thought it was a good ending for her(although she probably should've left before that but I digress). Every visit since has been diminishing returns. This also applies to Vivian.

• Love 3

Yeah. Realistically speaking Tripp would have an aversion to Allie since she tried to shoot his balls off and he is stigmatized from her accusation. Also Allie’s personality is awful, besides her low vibrational energy she has charisma or wit. 

• Love 5
1 hour ago, Retired at last said:

Also sounds like Jackee will be Abe's sister (Lani's aunt).

There is another spoiler that says that Lani will introduce Abe to her aunt, so she is related on the mother's side, and will cause problems for Eli snd Lani, of course. So maybe they will hook her up with Abe? And also that her daughter will be a source of drama.

• Love 1
50 minutes ago, bunnyblue said:

"There is something big about Bonnie."

This better be that she's actually an amnesiac Adrienne brainwashed into believing she is Bonnie. Anything else regarding Bonnie, I don't care. 

Same here... I hate Bonnie and her clan. Patrick was at least gorgeous and I loved his chemistry with Hope, Jennifer and Billie... His weird BDSM vibe with EJ was fascinating... EJ had the same chemistry with Will as well..

Edited by Pearson80
  • Love 4
41 minutes ago, Pearson80 said:

Same here... I hate Bonnie and her clan. Patrick was at least gorgeous and I loved his chemistry with Hope, Jennifer and Billie... His weird BDSM vibe with EJ was fascinating... EJ had the same chemistry with Will as well..

He looks GREAT irl still and is SUPER NICE 😊 He was the only Lockheart I liked too because of how off beat he was he ws interesting in a lot of orbits. I don’t think the BH would ever return since I think he does really well as a luxury realtor. Ron can’t really write grey characters anyways. 

• Love 5
4 hours ago, Retired at last said:

Also sounds like Jackee will be Abe's sister (Lani's aunt). Too bad she will be family and not a potential love interest (unless she is his SIL somehow). I guess Belle is going to be busy lawyering for all the suspects in Charlie's death. Maybe she and Justin can take turns defending everyone.

Belle is going to need her own lawyer it seems. Hopefully not Justin. Great time to call Carrie back to town! I’m guessing she will be representing folks until her threat is known. 

• Love 2
4 hours ago, Pearson80 said:

Patrick was the only Lockhart I liked. I was hoping that Bonnie could've had a scene with JJ when they were both around since Patrick delivered him but the show never acknowledges him. I also liked Patrick/Hope and wouldn't have minded a revisit since Bo was gone I'd take them over Rope(well I'd take just about any couple over them but I digress..)

7 hours ago, Petunia13 said:

Yeah. Realistically speaking Tripp would have an aversion to Allie since she tried to shoot his balls off and he is stigmatized from her accusation. Also Allie’s personality is awful, besides her low vibrational energy she has charisma or wit. 

Yep I wanted to like her because I clamored for her to have her story told etc and its a classic case of be careful what you wish for. Outside of giving Lucas airtime I'm sorry we ever met her she's so unlikeable and devoid of personality. I'm supposed to hate Charlie because he raped her and I don't so.. if anything I hate that Claire who had her own story for a change ends up getting the short end yet again because of another relative of hers...  I don't care for Tripp either way but even he could do better tbh.

Edited by CanaryFan98
  • Love 7
19 hours ago, CanaryFan98 said:

Yep I wanted to like her because I clamored for her to have her story told etc and its a classic case of be careful what you wish for. Outside of giving Lucas airtime I'm sorry we ever met her she's so unlikeable and devoid of personality. I'm supposed to hate Charlie because he raped her and I don't so.. if anything I hate that Claire who had her own story for a change ends up getting the short end yet again because of another relative of hers...  I don't care for Tripp either way but even he could do better tbh.

Well said.  I wanted to like Allie too.  A younger member of a core family who FINALLY showed up old enough to have a story and we got....this.....

The character is and was so dour and one note and I don' think the actor is much better.  

• Love 10

Next two weeks look like a mixed bag of boring and interesting. March 3rd should be fun. 😁

TV Guide Spoilers: 

22 Feb Vivian makes a deal with Kristen. Chloe reveals to Brady that Philip kissed her. Tripp helps Allie, who's having a tough time with Henry. Claire lures Charlie into a trap.

23 Feb Charlie flips out on Claire. Kristen struggles to pull off her plan to keep Chloe away from Brady. Philip makes a decision about hiring Gabi. Sarah has surprising news for Xander.

24 Feb John threatens Charlie. Claire is alarmed by Allie's confession. Tripp tells Steve he wants to help Allie with baby Henry. Nicole and Rafe bring Ava home from the hospital.

25 Feb Ciara and Ben have a shared dream. Marlena grills John about his disappearing act. Evan goes against his father's wishes. Rafe makes a shocking discovery.

26 Feb Rafe brings in a murder suspect. Ben and Claire seek help from Susan again. Susan panics when Lani comes to visit "Kristen" in prison. Eli delivers disturbing news to Ava and Tripp.

1 Mar Jackée Harry debuts as Paulina Price. Chloe questions Susan's behavior. Lani becomes suspicious of Kristen. Abigail presses Gabi to join forces with her against Gwen.

2 Mar Abigail and Jack have a heated argument about Gwen. Kristen uses Philip to her advantage. Chloe advises Sarah not to marry Xander. Lani introduces Abe and Eli to her Aunt Paulina.

3 Mar Abigail and Gabi kidnap Gwen. Jack informs Chad about his fight with Abigail. Steve and Kayla have an awkward encounter with Bonnie and Justin. Sarah discovers Xander in a compromising position.

4 Mar Sami tries to persuade Belle to represent her. John fears he may have gone too far. Ben seeks help from Marlena. Evan plays mind games with Ciara.

5 Mar Abigail demands Gwen admit to killing Laura. Kate and Jake get a win over Philip and Gabi. Evan informs Ciara of his deadly plans for Ben. Clyde has stunning news for Ben.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
9 hours ago, Peanut6711 said:

Lani becomes suspicious of Kristen.

What?! Wait, is Lani realizing finally that her BFF is a psycho?

9 hours ago, Peanut6711 said:

Ciara and Ben have a shared dream

Holy shit WHY? OMG make it stop! Will they ruin more Shakespeare?

• LOL 5
43 minutes ago, howmanywords said:

What?! Wait, is Lani realizing finally that her BFF is a psycho?

I wish! But I suspect it will only be Lani getting suspicious because it's really Susan. She'll just sense that it's not her secret love and that bond they share.  Lani's not a good enough cop to notice the dentures, contacts, and voice change. 

• LOL 8
  • Love 3
39 minutes ago, DisneyBoy said:

Passive aggressive? Oh no, she'll get regular aggressive. Maybe even punt Eli and one of her kids out the door until Kristen is found...

Not the kids, only Eli, since it was ALL HIS FAULT that Kristen was in prison in the first place.

• LOL 4
  • Love 2
7 hours ago, Irlandesa said:

I wonder if the kidnapping plot will be the way they're going to write off Abigail during MM's maternity leave.

Has she ever come out and said she’s pregnant? Her social media doesn’t mention this. Y’all will feel salty if it turns out she’s just getting fat. 

giphy.gif?cid=5e2148863xe1e4qi7nss5zyenv

• LOL 4
12 hours ago, Petunia13 said:

Has she ever come out and said she’s pregnant? Her social media doesn’t mention this. Y’all will feel salty if it turns out she’s just getting fat. 

You know---I don't know. Everyone has been talking about how it's a sure thing she is and how far along she is that I thought it was already established. 

Truth be told, I would never have noticed or thought she was pregnant if it weren't for people talking about it here like it was a done deal.  Once people mentioned that, I have noticed some strategic large coats.  Normally, I'm not very observant.

• Love 3

WHY are they making me like Bonnie with those one liners?!?!   I love Judi Evans but I don’t know if I can like Bonnie.  Her Lucas rape was too icky. Arrrrggg.  

I like the Gabi/Abi team up.  

• Love 4
14 hours ago, Petunia13 said:

No she hasn't but someone mentioned she had a baby registry for her and her husband so people connected the dots.

My guess is she doesn't want to jinx it and won't reveal anything until they get here. Usually that tends to be the case if a couple has had fertility issues through the years.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Irlandesa said:

You know---I don't know. Everyone has been talking about how it's a sure thing she is and how far along she is that I thought it was already established. 

Truth be told, I would never have noticed or thought she was pregnant if it weren't for people talking about it here like it was a done deal.  Once people mentioned that, I have noticed some strategic large coats.  Normally, I'm not very observant.

Same here! I've noticed her extensive wardrobe of high necked Little House on the Prairie floral dresses numerous times, but never noticed a bump until it was pointed out here.  But once I went looking for it earlier this week, I didn't notice it. Maybe she was just one of those women who "pops" overnight though. 

• Love 3