Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers And Shockers

• Start Topic

8 hours ago, Petunia13 said:

I would be unsettled too if a man I was repulsed by kept insisting I was in love w him and cornering me alone. 

consent isn’t respected on this show. 

I don't think its respected on any of the soaps but this one tends to be the worst offender. I do think Jennifer at least wasn't as pushy when Jack had amnesia. 

• Love 2
2 hours ago, CanaryFan98 said:

I wouldn't be opposed to an unholy alliance of Xander/Chanel as long as it doesn't become romantic.

Sounds like she has her sights on Theo. I think she is way too young for Xander anyway. Maybe he can fake being the father of Gwen's kid. He has that on his resume 

• Useful 1
  • Love 4

So it seems like there are pictures going around showing Sami and Lucas having bit of a smooch in the next few weeks.  Probably Kristen walks in on them and this is what she uses to blackmail Lumi.

Given we know EJ is returning, and Re-Ron has a fondness for cribbing old storylines, I wonder if we will see either Sydney or Johnny pop up? I could totally see Ron wanting to copy the "Sami sees Marlena and John having sex on the Titan boardroom table" thing, and having one of the kids witness Sami and Lucas hooking up.  I know they tried to do that with Will years ago, but a) this is Re-Ron and b) that was kind of a flop anyway because Rafe isn't Will's dad.

• Useful 2
  • Love 3
8 hours ago, bubble sparkly said:

So it seems like there are pictures going around showing Sami and Lucas having bit of a smooch in the next few weeks.  Probably Kristen walks in on them and this is what she uses to blackmail Lumi.

Given we know EJ is returning, and Re-Ron has a fondness for cribbing old storylines, I wonder if we will see either Sydney or Johnny pop up? I could totally see Ron wanting to copy the "Sami sees Marlena and John having sex on the Titan boardroom table" thing, and having one of the kids witness Sami and Lucas hooking up.  I know they tried to do that with Will years ago, but a) this is Re-Ron and b) that was kind of a flop anyway because Rafe isn't Will's dad.

I've never even thought of that possibility, and I can say I want absolutely nothing less than what you've just described. It sounds completely atrocious, which is why I'm sure Sydney will be walking in on Sami/Lucas any day now.

I agree that Rafe/EJ/Sami/Will was a flop but not because Rafe isn't Will's dad. It flopped for the same reason Sami/Lucas/EJ/Sydney or Johnny will flop if Ron tries to redo it. Sami, EJ, Rafe, and Lucas are not the pillars of morality that Marlena/John/Roman are. Sami and EJ have spent decades committing crimes and Lucas has been an accomplice in crimes for decades and Rafe has covered up crimes for more than a decade. No one cares about these people committing adultery because adultery is the mildest of their multitude of sins. However, I wouldn't expect Ron or any soap opera writer of today to understand that type of character motivated writing.

Edited by 4evaQuez
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, brisbydog said:

I should have known a headache is never just a headache on this show.

And didn't the spoiler say something about there hasn't been any illness drama lately?  How about the fact that pretty much every other week someone has been in a coma?  That doesn't count?

• LOL 5
1 minute ago, CanaryFan98 said:

I never heard of this guy or watched Spartacus. However he looks like he could be an EJ and competent than the retcon Dimeras...

I could go for an EJ/Nicole revisit with this one..

He is a wonderful actor. Was in the super popular gay paring on the show. Australian but I'm sure he can manage a generic British accent 

• Love 4
13 minutes ago, CanaryFan98 said:

I think he can I mean Isabel Durant is an Aussie and she pulls off an American accent rather well too bad her Claire seems rather meh.

The people on my Facebook page cant tell the difference between British and Australian anyway as they were convinced Vincent and Gwen were related 

Sob. I miss Vincent 

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
49 minutes ago, brisbydog said:

The people on my Facebook page cant tell the difference between British and Australian anyway as they were convinced Vincent and Gwen were related 

Sob. I miss Vincent 

I wish there was a WTF Emoji on here because that was my reaction to this post of their reaction.

16 hours ago, bubble sparkly said:

A smooch means nothing if Sami/Lucas have sex and Kristen records it then we're getting somewhere but I agree that it won't be scandalous because they normalized a serial killer as a romantic lead and rapists have been reformed into romantic leads so adultery is really nothing in the grand scheme of soaps anymore.

I hope Kate's headache is deadly but I'm not that lucky.

• Love 1
4 hours ago, brisbydog said:

Was in the super popular gay paring on the show.

So you say there's a chance for Will/EJ? 😉  (Not that JS would have said "no" since he was playing it up but that'd be a juicy story.)

• LOL 2
  • Love 2

The guy playing nu-EJ has a great body I hope they put him in sex scene. LOL

he has a noticeable scar on his chest from open heart surgery so the ey wouldn’t even have to cover that up since EJ been injured severely in the fire ans building collapse. Ali Sweeney kinda lucky all the guys she’s ever been paired with in her long career have been traditionally attractive. 

• Love 4
18 minutes ago, Petunia13 said:

The guy playing nu-EJ has a great body I hope they put him in sex scene. LOL

he has a noticeable scar on his chest from open heart surgery so the ey wouldn’t even have to cover that up since EJ been injured severely in the fire ans building collapse. Ali Sweeney kinda lucky all the guys she’s ever been paired with in her long career have been traditionally attractive. 

Oh my god, remember Brandon? Geez.

• Love 4
(edited)
13 minutes ago, bannana said:

This guy looks great but what is the deal with James Scott? He has done nothing since DOOL.

https://www.imdb.com/name/nm1668673/

James Scott confirms he will "never, never, never" go back to Days of our Lives

It sounds like he's doing some type of life coaching stuff similar to Arianne Zucker and Shawn Christian. James probably wouldn't appreciate that comparison though. Some sites online say he's married to a psychotherapist. His wiki and IMDB profile omit any personal info in regards to dating or marriage though.

Edited by Jaded
  • Useful 1

The former actor formerly known as James Scott is now the Whisper Within. I think there's a strong chance he joined a cult.

Seriously though, what a fucking waste. If there's anyone I think could have made the transition to nighttime dramas, it was James Scott. Oh, well. 

• Love 4

Yeah. Ans I think he had a mental break according to him. I don’t like really talking about it or researching it further because I get bad vibes and energy.

He also shaved his head and got some outlandish tattoos aesthetically he can be soap material at this point as well as the internal stuff. 

• Love 3

I'd be down for this show wrapping up by giving Lumi a happily ever after. Of course if Sami has chemistry with NuEJ....maybe. I think part of the appeal with Ejami is that James Scott made Aly Sweeney step up her acting chops.  Don't think we'll get the same effect with NuEJ, but who knows.

• Love 2

Ahh the Lumi flashbacks!!! I hope we actually get some cool old school flashbacks in the ep next week. We have to suffer through stupid flashbacks from the day before all the time, so can we at least flashbacks from when the show wasn’t totally awful???

Since we know AS is only on contract for a year (and will then presumably return to doing visits a few times a year), I don’t know what to think about how this triangle will end up. If she ends up with either guy they will probably get taken off contract and leave Salem with her. That can work for Lucas if they return him to how he was for the past few years, because he pretty much  returned a few times a year like Sami does. It can also work for EJ if they get rid of the newbie when Sami leaves.

However the guy they hired for EJ seems to be relatively young and a traditional “soap hunk” type. Maybe they will want to keep him around in Salem, so they will have him and Sami break up after a few months of love triangle drama and put him with others? Ava, Nicole, Gabi, Gwen are options. Even Allie and Claire if they want to be gross lol.

• Love 4
(edited)

I'm pretty sure the reason why they sped New Yawk accent Ciara (and therefore Claire/Theo/Joey) through high school was because they were chem-testing Vivian and Billy Flynn together so they wanted to make her 18 as soon as possible. Remember them giving Ciara a layered shoulder length hairstyle and more mature clothes? So Claire and Allie at their early 20's would be a-okay to pair with forty-something EJ. Remember college girl Abby's scorching chemistry with middle-aged Austin? (Like literally scorching because the a/c broke in the office.)

Edited by methodwriter85
  • Love 1

That promo!

Season 4 Flirting GIF by The Office

I could see them having Sami and Lucas get back together and then leave together to return, together or separately, every once in awhile like they've done for years. They cast a hot guy that's a decent actor for EJ so I assume they wanna keep him around and try to pair him with one or more of the regulars. 

• Love 6

I do like Ciara/Justin scenes(the few times we get them) I pretty much like Ciara scenes that don't involve Ben. 

Its really amazing what giving her amnesia has done.. course this won't last lol.

I'd be legit shocked if this show made Lumi endgame. They don't care about Lucas that much in the first place and they went through the trouble of recasting EJ I think they want the characters together even if its not the OG EJ.  I mean they could've just let EJ stay dead years ago and then reunite Lumi after that which seems like a much cleaner choice than what they did.

I never cared for Sami in general and her love life was the least interesting thing about her. She works best as a standalone character tbh. 

On paper EJ/Sami/Lucas should be dynamite story wise but Ron is writing it and I expect this to be an epic fail all the way through.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4

Sami was in several extremely popular ships. Lumi, Safe, Ejami. She was part of the top three for readers voting couples in SOD and Soaps in Depth for decades. She even had fans of her with Brandon and Austin.   Not many soap actresses are part of several supercouples. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
(edited)

Lumi forever! EJ is a disgusting rapist and he began Sami's destruction in my humble opinion.. Putting a lipstick on a pig does not change the fact that it is still a pig and that is how I see EJ and Ejami. I don't care if Sami did sleep with him willingly the second time, EJ still raped her with the intent of impregnating her to provide Stefano with the child's stem cells, disgusting!

Edited by Pearson80
  • Love 6
48 minutes ago, Pearson80 said:

Lumi forever! EJ is a disgusting rapist and he began Sami's destruction in my humble opinion.. Putting a lipstick on a pig does not change the fact that it is still a pig and that is how I see EJ and Ejami. I don't care if Sami did sleep with him willingly the second time, EJ still raped her with the intent of impregnating her to provide Stefano with the child's stem cells, disgusting!

I remember feeling at the time that it was novel for Sami to be the target of obsession instead.

Was there a regime change at the time? Because I felt like they were setting up Lumi as the endgame leading up to the May 2007 Lumi wedding, right down to the "I Can't Stop Loving You" wedding montage, and the EJ stuff was supposed to be the obstacle. But then we got that weird-ass Colleen/Santo storyline and suddenly Ejami was made for each other.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
20 minutes ago, methodwriter85 said:

I remember feeling at the time that it was novel for Sami to be the target of obsession instead.

Was there a regime change at the time? Because I felt like they were setting up Lumi as the endgame leading up to the May 2007 Lumi wedding, right down to the "I Can't Stop Loving You" wedding montage, and the EJ stuff was supposed to be the obstacle. But then we got that weird-ass Colleen/Santo storyline and suddenly Ejami was made for each other.

There was a regime change because Johnny was supposed to be Lucas and EJ was going to be killed off..

• Useful 2
  • Love 1