Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers And Shockers

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, Retired at last said:

Was anyone surprised that Lani didn't ask Kristen to be Jules' godmother?????

Only because she thinks that she is in prison and even Eli will balk at having the baptism there.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
On 3/10/2021 at 10:08 PM, DisneyBoy said:

Do we know how long VK is back for?

I just read the SOD article about the amnesia story and it sounds like she's leaving again and then will pop back in for "short term visits" when she feels like it. 

20210315_083527.jpg

• Useful 2
  • Love 1

How are they gonna explain Hope’s absence looking for her presumed dead missing daughter? When she’s not dead and not missing. 

Sounds like VK wanted to leave for personal and professional reasons. But because of covid and her abilities they werent really any auditions happening so feeled out the show for random guest appearances for supplemental income.

I guess they’ll send ”Seee Air Aaaahhhh!” to magic amnesia clinic in Switzerland or some shit and explain Hope will meat her there to be her helper.    

Edited by Petunia13
  • Useful 3
  • Love 10

Yeah.  My guess is she's going to join Hope.  Maybe Hope hooked up with a missing children type organization (even though Ciara is not a child) and is doing rescue work or cult deprogramming or some such thing.

This will be weird for any future stories they try to tell, romance wise, with Ben knowing she's alive. And is every time she shows up going to throw that relationship in disarray? 

They need to marry Ciara off with someone else. 

• Love 4
2 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

If they really want to just let VK come and go as she pleases and still keep Ben on canvas as a lead then they need to break them up. 

That's too logical for this show... Ron loves them which is why he's too gutless to break them up let it be a couple he has no use for he'd do it easily.

• Love 5
5 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

If they really want to just let VK come and go as she pleases and still keep Ben on canvas as a lead then they need to break them up. 

Or....maybe just have Ben develop an unrequited passion for Julie?  

I'd be down for that.

• LOL 12
25 minutes ago, DisneyBoy said:

What point did he ever serve...?

Points have been made!

He is completely tied to Ciara and they've done very little else with him. If Ciara's gone but they don't break up, he can't move on to someone else. So, is he just going to show up to work at Jake's garage (Is that his job? I don't even remember lol.) that they have abandoned or so Marlena can fawn over him? I guess maybe they'll put him at Dimera as a body guard but still it's like OK pointless lol.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

Why reunite them if she's leaving again? They could have shown her without Ben being aware. But then they couldn't do the telepathic love story which amnesia seems like it shouldn't affect them. Lol 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

I just saw a report that LG is out.  The only story line I find remotely fun these days is Sarah and Xander.  I was bummed about the Kristen twist, and this may be it for me 😞

Edited by ChuChu
  • Love 2

Linsey Godrey (Sarah Horton) wraps her run as Sarah on March 22nd but will make one more appearance on March 29th.

Jesus and fast. That is it for me too. I can't think of anything left on the show for me now

• Love 5
4 minutes ago, ChuChu said:

I just saw a report that LG is out.  The only story line I fine remotely fun these days is Sarah and Xander.  I was bummed about the Kristen twist, and this may be it for me 😞

Why?  I am one of the few people on here that likes Xander and Sarah just because he adores her so much...

• Love 9
8 minutes ago, Pearson80 said:

Why?  I am one of the few people on here that likes Xander and Sarah just because he adores her so much...

LG had shared her personal experiences of mental health issues recently; so this may be temporary leave of absence, and she could come back later.

Edited by Guest

Whoa, that sucks! If they do recast, I hope it's also someone that brings *something* to the screen. LG is/was refreshing.

I'm fine with them keeping Ben if they pair him with Claire and they are written honestly (e.g. a murder spree). I mean, they are currently writing Kristen honestly, so why not?

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 3

Not a fan of Sarah and Zander, but I prefer her over him so this is me crossing my fingers that he goes next. Or is recast as I think it's the actor that really grates me about Zander.  

Also, Kayla better hire some new doctors or she's going to be pulling a lot of all nighters. Or they're going to have to SORAS Tripp's med degree. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 3
15 minutes ago, Peanut6711 said:

Not a fan of Sarah and Zander, but I prefer her over him so this is me crossing my fingers that he goes next. Or is recast as I think it's the actor that really grates me about Zander.  

Also, Kayla better hire some new doctors or she's going to be pulling a lot of all nighters. Or they're going to have to SORAS Tripp's med degree. 

Opposite for me, I love him but find her irritating. If Sarah is recast I might cope

• Love 4
1 hour ago, brisbydog said:

Linsey Godrey (Sarah Horton) wraps her run as Sarah on March 22nd but will make one more appearance on March 29th.

Jesus and fast. That is it for me too. I can't think of anything left on the show for me now

Whoah.  That's really strange wording.  "Wraps up her run" makes it sound like Cady's experience.  But Cady was only on the show for a few months so "run" makes sense.

LG has been on this show for years. 

So is she going to remain kidnapped?  Xander won't believe her when she tells him it was Kristen, not Sarah, who seduced Rex? 

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Irlandesa said:

Whoah.  That's really strange wording.  "Wraps up her run" makes it sound like Cady's experience.  But Cady was only on the show for a few months so "run" makes sense.

LG has been on this show for years. 

So is she going to remain kidnapped?  Xander won't believe her when she tells him it was Kristen, not Sarah, who seduced Rex? 

She leaves the same week as Rex, but unless Kristen has suddenly decided that she is ditching Brady (please!) and wants to be Sarah full time with Rex, I can't see them going together. No way would I believe the real Sarah running off with Rex, unless it is to save Xander from something. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 2

I'm okay with them breaking up....but I wish it could have all gone downhill slowly, so we could see it coming.

Please, let there not be another explosion....

I think her departure puts her blasé attitude from yesterday into perspective. Why worry about being kidnapped if you know you're soon leaving?

• Love 2

I've not been a fan of Sarah, so I won't miss the character.  But I hope she breaks up with Xander, so he can move on. The last thing the show needs is another couple with one of the halves no longer on the show.

• Useful 1
  • Love 9

I used be a big fan of Linsey Godfrey and Sarah but my appreciation of her acting and the character have declined sharply the past year. 

Perhaps they can bring back Stephanie or cast a new woman doctor to mix things up. They can’t have Kayla be the only doctor, she’s overworked and not very good at the job on her best day. 

• Love 5

Someone on another board suggested that "Sarah" may leave with Rex, but then somehow ditch him, but that gets Kristen out of town. Maybe by the time that Rex calls and tells everyone that Sarah dumped him, "Susan" will get tired of realizing that her ice cream isn't coming and people will realize that it was Kristen. I don't know where she will hide Sarah, maybe that deserted DiMera island, but Xander will find her at some point. The only thing it doesn't resolve is Brady. Maybe once Kristen is in hiding, she will call him and expect her to bring Rachel to her again. I hope he doesn't fall for it again.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
45 minutes ago, Petunia13 said:

I used be a big fan of Linsey Godfrey and Sarah but my appreciation of her acting and the character have declined sharply the past year. 

Perhaps they can bring back Stephanie or cast a new woman doctor to mix things up. They can’t have Kayla be the only doctor, she’s overworked and not very good at the job on her best day. 

I wish the actress well, and I really liked her and Sarah when she first debuted. However, the character and actress have lost their footing, and the show did a terrible job integrating her into the canvas. I hope they can see this as a break and necessary reboot before they bring the character back - preferably with a new actress - in a year or 2.

• Love 4
37 minutes ago, WendyCR72 said:

Just saw the news about Linsey Godfrey. Wonder if it is permanent or one of the famous "rest" deals Ron loves?

Considering the story, this makes little sense.

Sadly, Linsey's tweet makes me think it's permanent 

3 hours ago, Peanut6711 said:

I used to find Xander alot more likeable when he was grey because PT was great at playing a entertaining villain. Unfortunately, his limited acting range surfaced once Xander was changed into a reformed hero and became Sarah's love interest. I tend to believe that's also part of the reason contributes to "LG's deteriorated acting". Xander and Sarah are okay as comedy duos, because LG and PT are fun persons in real life. However, when they are tasked with playing out actual romance and emotional depth, it just falls flat. It may be for the best if Xander goes back to be a entertaining villain. 

I’m kind of (very) surprised that LG is leaving. The Xander & Sarah pairing was pretty big and I thought they’d be the next it couple. While she drove me nuts (in her acting choices and hair....I’m very shallow) it was cute that Xander adored her and she always had his back, too. While I wanted her replaced earlier I don’t want it now. They had good chemistry and I would prefer they just move on and point Xander in another direction. All that said, I’m guessing it’s her idea to leave and it’s rather abrupt at that. Of course, Days does this all the time so maybe she’ll be back if she or the show chooses. If she lands at B&B, GH or Y&R we’ll then know it was something more than just wanting to move on. 

• Love 5

Wow, that seems really abrupt. I can't imagine this was how they planned to end her run. Although, who knows, the writers are deeply stupid lol. But still, with where Sarah is right now, how are they going to make this make sense in just a few eps?

• Love 2
9 minutes ago, brisbydog said:

I meant that Missy would not likely return if Linsey were there 

I really doubt that's it they barely shared scenes in the first place. I could believe that Days is cancelled(and they haven't announced it yet) so they will bring back old time favorites for one last hurrah. While Sarah is a Horton this version of her seems like a totally different character in general. 

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, Petunia13 said:

They didn’t get along. 

I don’t think Reeves has that much power. Most shows don’t cate about the infighting and don’t get that involved. That said, it will be interesting if Reeves is announced as returning next week. 

Edited by ByaNose
  • Love 1