Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers And Shockers

• Start Topic

I am still on a facebook group where half of them are Bristen Super Fans and bleat BUT SHE HAZ CHANGED every time you speak against her (until I block them). There is no indication that she has changed. In just the last few months she has threatened Chloe's life, held Tony at gunpoint, manipulated Susan into taking her place in jail, and now she is going to abduct Sarah. Brady HAS to be finally done with this shit show, right???

• Love 9
1 hour ago, Pearson80 said:

She has no relevance and Ron is just reliving the JER years when Kristen and her doppelgangers were driving stories.  At least it was entertaining back then but it is just stupid now.  

Yup.

YUP!

• Love 2

Spoilers indicate Ben runs off and leaves Shawn in the fight of his life with the bad guy. In the end, Shawn’s shot. The big question is whether Evan gets away and remains a threat. He’ll wound the Salem detective – who then needs medical attention, say Days of our Lives spoilers. So, look for Shawn Brady at the hospital. Then, Belle runs to be at his side. However, Days of our Lives spoilers spell out that her hubby survives the ordeal, despite being struck by a bullet. And Ben survives the blast with Ciara. So, it’s a happy ending for Shawn and the other Bradys soon.

"He’ll wound the Salem detective – who then needs medical attention."  Don't wounded people generally need some kind of medical attention? They forgot to add, "so this means that he'll be treated either by Kayla or Sarah."

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

I don't why doesn't Kristen take Rachel and her stupid babydaddy and get the hell out of Salem. Currently everyone thinks she is prison. This would be her chance to escape and get Brady away from Chloe.

• Useful 3
  • Love 4
(edited)

Ron loves his questionable consent stories.

These masks are amazing where she can just change her height so easily.

That being said I do think Xander/Sarah probably should breakup. I think he works better as a pop up villain more than a romantic lead(even though he and Sarah have chemistry and I enjoy their scenes but the dynamic of their relationship is problematic)

This is why I wanted Kristen to have stayed dead after she flew out the window in Italy...

Edited by CanaryFan98
  • Love 6
31 minutes ago, CanaryFan98 said:

That being said I do think Xander/Sarah probably should breakup.

Gotta disagree. They are one of the few bright spots on this shitfest. God, Kristen is so fucking useless.

• Love 12
1 hour ago, Silver Raven said:

Kristen  is going to wear a Sarah mask and romance Rex so that Sarah and Xander break up.  God.

Are she and Sarah the same height and build? Does she have the same scars and birthmarks? Wouldn’t Rex think she has changed? Although I wouldn’t mind one that would make me tall and skinny.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

This would make Kristen a serial rapist. Eric, Brady (while wearing a mask), ans Rex (while wearing a mask). 

And off course Allie gets kidnapped as well. Can this MF get away with his obsession w rape and kidnapping? Damn it’s like every week. 

I would not be surprise if in couple weeks Kristen puts on a Phillip mask and rapes Chloe to get her away from Brady. Too demented! 

• Useful 1
  • Love 9

Where the hell is Kristen going to get a Sarah "mask" on such short notice?! Let me guess, from the most brilliant mind in all the world: Dr. Rolf. What a lame-ass storyline, all in the name of Kristen Dimera. This bitch really has gone off the deep end. I wish SH had not agreed to come back last year.

• Love 12

This is so ridiculous! I do think Sarah and Xander should break up and I am itching for Kristen to do something that truly shows she hasn't changed, but this whole thing makes no sense. Why would Kristen need to break up Sarah and Xander and couldn't she just do it through less drastic means? Like what was already stated, how the hell would she get a Sarah mask so fast? 

• Love 6
19 minutes ago, Irlandesa said:

Could someone explain to me why Kristen wants to break up Sarah and Xander?

Well Sarah catches Kristen out of her Susan disguise and Kristen plans to shut up. Maybe forever.

• Useful 2
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Petunia13 said:

I would not be surprise if in couple weeks Kristen puts on a Phillip mask and rapes Chloe to get her away from Brady. Too demented! 

Ron would do something like that though. Have we ever had a woman raping another woman on a soap?

• Useful 1
6 minutes ago, Pearson80 said:

Ron would do something like that though. Have we ever had a woman raping another woman on a soap?

Sunset Beach. A character used a turkey baster on her rival to get her pregnant with another man's baby who wasn't her boyfriend. 

• Useful 1
2 hours ago, bunnyblue said:

Where the hell is Kristen going to get a Sarah "mask" on such short notice?! Let me guess, from the most brilliant mind in all the world: Dr. Rolf. What a lame-ass storyline, all in the name of Kristen Dimera. This bitch really has gone off the deep end. I wish SH had not agreed to come back last year.

I wonder if Rolf also has secret tattoo artist skills cause Kristin is going to need one matching the one Sarah has on her neck, and a fake one wouldn't hold up to shower sex. 🤢Blah, I know. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

Watch those two idiots w garbage morals, Brady and Lani, will both find ways to justify this. 😤

and it really sucks it’s happening to Rex, who’s a really nice dude. He’s the type that if he knew she or any other jerk was in trouble or scared would try to get them help. 

• Love 4
7 hours ago, Peanut6711 said:

I wonder if Rolf also has secret tattoo artist skills cause Kristin is going to need one matching the one Sarah has on her neck, and a fake one wouldn't hold up to shower sex. 🤢Blah, I know. 

Not to mention she has her own huge one of a Phoenix. 

The stupid...

• Useful 2

If I recall correctly the Nicole mask had a skinny neck thing hanging from it, maybe Dr Rolf replicated Sarah's tattoo during prison arts and crafts.

As for Kristen's motives, I guess she is still mad at Xander for the baby swap, and Sarah for hanging on to the baby even after she knew, so she will feel like she is justified in fucking them up, but this seems like a bit of a side journey on her jail break to watch over Brady and make sure he is toeing the line. I hope Chloe slips in there while her eyes are off him.

I imagine she won't actually have sex with Rex but will make it look like she did to Xander. I hope Jack is there for him afterwards. I also hope Gwen is not around to console him, I do like Sarah and Xander together and while I thought a wedding was too soon, this is going to be painful to watch. I hope end game is Kristen off screen in prison forever, Chloe and Brady together, and a decent summer wedding for Xarah with Maggie attending.

• Love 4

I don't know why because it's very Ron to a) reuse the same story again and again and b) put rape at the forefront, but I am still so surprised this is actually happening. 

Hopefully it will end well though with Kristen being dead dead so we never have to see her again. But like there is literally 0% chance of that happening so.

Just wow lol.

• Love 6
12 minutes ago, brisbydog said:

I hate Cin but boy this is a mean thing to do to their fans after six months of her off screen

They could have a happy ever after for a couple of months and then slowly realize that they aren’t ready to be together.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2

"But there’s damage done to Ciara Brady’s head."  They say that like that's a new thing. 

"If Ciara hears her husband’s scary Necktie Killer backstory, she might reject him."  Now that might be funny. Suddenly their reuniting has potential. 

• LOL 12
4 minutes ago, Irlandesa said:

I wonder if this is a way to get him to move on.  Ciara's alive but leaves because she doesn't remember him. 

Or does she fall in love with someone else (this is my choice.) 

I like that twist too. It certainly has potential. Bonus points if she runs off, runs into Evan, doesn't know who he is, and falls for him. 

• Love 4
2 hours ago, brisbydog said:

I hate Cin but boy this is a mean thing to do to their fans after six months of her off screen

Cin fan here. And, yeah, not at all happy with this twist, or the fact that VK came back for this arc, that has kept them apart the entire time. Reminds of when they brought Bo back, and had him held captive for most of PR's scenes, then 2 seconds (almost literally) after he and Hope were reunited, he died. 

• Love 2
1 minute ago, buffynut said:

Cin fan here. And, yeah, not at all happy with this twist, or the fact that VK came back for this arc, that has kept them apart the entire time. Reminds of when they brought Bo back, and had him held captive for most of PR's scenes, then 2 seconds (almost literally) after he and Hope were reunited, he died. 

I am watching for Xarah these days so I'm also feeling the sad right now, I know that Kristen will say awful things as Sarah to Xander and he will likely do something dumb like sleep with Gabi or Gwen. Just putting that out there

• Love 2
3 hours ago, brisbydog said:

I am watching for Xarah these days so I'm also feeling the sad right now, I know that Kristen will say awful things as Sarah to Xander and he will likely do something dumb like sleep with Gabi or Gwen. Just putting that out there

Hmmm, I love this idea lol. 

I hate Xander and Sarah together so I'm actually kinda interested in this because it could mean Xander might get scenes with other people. 

• Love 2
3 hours ago, brisbydog said:

Or join forces with a not so dead Jan(speculation not spoiler).

22 hours ago, FilmTVGeek80 said:

This is so ridiculous! I do think Sarah and Xander should break up and I am itching for Kristen to do something that truly shows she hasn't changed, but this whole thing makes no sense. Why would Kristen need to break up Sarah and Xander and couldn't she just do it through less drastic means? Like what was already stated, how the hell would she get a Sarah mask so fast? 

You would think the baby switch alone would be reason enough for Xander/Sarah to be apart but apparently that was no big deal *eyeroll*

• Love 2
39 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Hmmm, I love this idea lol. 

I hate Xander and Sarah together so I'm actually kinda interested in this because it could mean Xander might get scenes with other people. 

It crossed my mind a bit ago, Xander and Gwen could be interesting together. Both have checkered past and morals, both sarcastic, he’s friends w Jack and Jack’s her dad. They both have dark features. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 3
5 hours ago, Peanut6711 said:

I like that twist too. It certainly has potential. Bonus points if she runs off, runs into Evan, doesn't know who he is, and falls for him. 

Now this would be interesting because the actors do have chemistry.

• Love 3
5 minutes ago, Irlandesa said:

Both have accents. 

Yeah but they can land on where the hell Xandy from. He’s Greek. But wearing a kilt to wedding? But has British accent? 

But I think Gwenny lived in Manchester or something. 

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, Petunia13 said:

Yeah but they can land on where the hell Xandy from. He’s Greek. But wearing a kilt to wedding? But has British accent? 

But I think Gwenny lived in Manchester or something. 

He is Greek from his dad side and grew up in Great Britain for his mom's side.

• Useful 3
43 minutes ago, drtslim said:

Now this would be interesting because the actors do have chemistry.

I'm telling you, as smug as Ciara is, VK has had chemistry with everyone who has kidnapped Ciara.  Even that day druggie day player?  (Or baby napper?  I can't remember---or was that Evan too?)

She's perfect for a soap in that way.  Ben is this albatross around the neck of her character.

• Useful 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, nilyank said:

He is Greek from his dad side and grew up in Great Britain for his mom's side.

Yeah but he doesn’t have a Scottish brogue or burr to match the kilt. He sounds like typical London dude. 🤷‍♀️ 

12 minutes ago, Petunia13 said:

Yeah but he doesn’t have a Scottish brogue or burr to match the kilt. He sounds like typical London dude. 🤷‍♀️ 

PT is Scottish though.

• Love 2
11 minutes ago, nilyank said:

PT is Scottish though.

He went to university in Kent where I think he dropped the Scottish accent as he does not have in interviews either. My dad is from the Kent area too and sounds just like him 

• Useful 2