Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers And Shockers

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, howmanywords said:

Isnt the thought of Daniel coming back bad enough? Throw in Ava and I'm outta here😂 My hatred for Ava Vitali knows no bounds.

FRIEND! Agreed. On both counts. BOTH returning should be illegal. Cruel and unusual punishment, and all that...

• LOL 5
13 minutes ago, WendyCR72 said:

Please, people! Do not say that wench's name out loud! AKA initials AV! Do not hasten her return! Let her STAY DEAD! She should have never existed to begin with!

I think Ava overstayed her welcome a couple visits ago but at least the show had the good sense not to have her stick around as a regular. I wish they applied that for others: Ben, Kristen etc

• Love 4

You may very well be right. Was Jan the one that appeared on the Digital Series last year? If so, I really wasn't impressed with her. I just figured Brady would be the one who would vouch for Sami in court, though that would mean he was going back on his relationship with Eric. Though frankly, Brady has gone back and forth with Eric so many times over the years at this point I wouldn't be at all surprised to see him pull a 180 and try to send his wife to prison

• Love 1
1 hour ago, DisneyBoy said:

You may very well be right. Was Jan the one that appeared on the Digital Series last year? If so, I really wasn't impressed with her. I just figured Brady would be the one who would vouch for Sami in court, though that would mean he was going back on his relationship with Eric. Though frankly, Brady has gone back and forth with Eric so many times over the years at this point I wouldn't be at all surprised to see him pull a 180 and try to send his wife to prison

Yep I think Nicole tried to hire Jan to kill Victor.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1

😭

EgXYoSDWsAAUOq9.jpeg

I can't with these CIN fans on twitter. If I see more of this "LOVE WINS!!" shit I'm going off. RSW said there is a rescue so obviously Ciara isnt dying, but even with the inevitable Ben saving Ciara in the end we will get..how the hell do you come back from this? Yes this is the greatest love story in the history of soaps (this is really being said). As I said in the main thread, hopefully she will be sent away for therapy. 

Edited by howmanywords
  • Love 8

It sounds like this could really be the end for Will and Sonny. I had thought that they might do something dramatic and have them split up or something, but if they're going to leave happily, maybe that's because the show really doesn't intend to bring them back.

I'm not complaining that they're getting a happy ending, I just wish it was a little bit better than this. I wish Freddie's acting hadn't changed and his character hadn't become so....fake, for lack of a better word. I wish the show had done more work to explore the cracks that previously existed in their relationship rather than throw artificial obstacles at them. I wish they had addressed their bizarre three-way relationship with Paul, because the spectre of that had to loom large in their lives even after he left town. I wish we'd seen much more of them raising Arianna and certainly more of them working on their careers.

But hey..a few years ago Will was dead, so at least they brought him back and reshot the wedding so Chandler was actually in it. And we got to see an older Arianna with both of her fathers which was nice.

Considering how much of their family is in town right now, why didn't they have Will and Sonny do an official re-marriage ceremony before leaving? What they did in the hospital was so simple and uneventful really. They could have had them leave town by hosting a little party celebrating the years that they spent together. How many years has it been now actually? I guess we have to minus the years in which Will was dead and the months he was an amnesiac, but overall Will and Sonny have been a couple since when?

• Love 3
4 hours ago, howmanywords said:

RSW said there is a rescue so obviously Ciara isnt dying, but even with the inevitable Ben saving Ciara in the end we will get..how the hell do you come back from this?

If the spoilers say that today was Ciara's last day on the show, then will they get a stand-in for when she's actually rescued? Will the rescue happen off screen?

Victoria realized she wasn't staying on the show much longer and informed them of this and so once they brought her back for filming at the start of the year, they quickly had to write her out. Why not just have Ben kill Ciara? I mean obviously the character could still come back after that, and since the viewers probably don't think much of Ben as a good guy - well we don't - it might have made more sense to keep him at the forefront of the show as a villain instead.

OR Victor could have interfered in their marriage by asking Ciara to go overseas and do work for Titan as a way of keeping her apart from her creepy husband. Or Phillip could have asked her as a favour to Victor, or Xander could have asked her as a favour to Victor.

I just feel like having Ben turn around and almost murder her and then having her disappear with no actress to play her is the show making it's life difficult. Seriously, it feels like they chose the hardest way to write around her departure. As you said, even if she's rescued, how could she possibly just hop back into bed with her husband like everything is fine? This is more than ample reason for Ciara to never want to see this guy again, much less be married to him. In fact, this is an awful lot like what happened with Aiden and Hope, only with about 48 hours between the wedding night and the attempted murder.

...but maybe Victoria is planning a comeback, or has filmed additional scenes to tie up the loose ends of the story and we just don't know about it yet. Still...I'm shocked they even went this route if they're trying to position this couple as the greatest couple that ever coupled.

Edited by DisneyBoy
  • Love 6

VK's last scenes are supposed to be sometimes in September. She is still there after Ciara goes missing because there is a picture of Ciara and Vincent that goes along with the spoiler that he makes a shocking confession to her. RSW said a couple of weeks ago that the upcoming rescue is his favorite one to date so it will be seen.

• Useful 2
  • Love 2

If Ciara goes away for therapy, she'll probably return as nun. After the physical abuse with Chase and the recent mental abuse with Ben, I see her swearing off men for quite some time.

• Love 4
12 hours ago, DisneyBoy said:

I just feel like having Ben turn around and almost murder her and then having her disappear with no actress to play her is the show making it's life difficult. Seriously, it feels like they chose the hardest way to write around her departure.

I feel like this has been the show's status quo since around the 50th.

"Explore the ramifications of a killer living amongst his victims' friends family? No! Let's make Claire burn things."

"Give Hope a nice, boring romance with Aiden? No! Let's make him a killer and give him a doppelganger."

"Have Kristen act remorseful for her past actions? No! Let's just make Brady have a boner for her AFTER she murders someone via stair pushing and tries to shove even more fetuses in her vag."

"Have Ciara and Chase age naturally and develop as step-siblings? No! Let's age 'em up and have Chase rape Ciara!"

"Let John and Marlena be back burner characters with a quiet domestic life to focus on building other characters? No! Let's have them kidnapped, hospitalized, and/or in danger every other month until the actors themselves are dead."

"Show Will and Sonny raising their daughter and moving past their marital issues and evolving in their careers? No! Let's give all the romantic screen time to a character that has murdered four people and his main appeal is 'Will he murder his wife?!'"

"Use show history to introduce already established legacy characters? No! Secret children for everyone!" (Eli is possibly the only character I will defend on this, though. His introduction felt like the show actually trying to use its history. But fuck Paul, Lani, Deimos, Stefan, Xander, Tripp, Summer, and any other secret garbage relative that has been revealed in the last decade. The actors easily could've been established or non-blood related so we didn't have to continuously play "Is this incest?" over and over, which is why Paul and Will make me want to throw up.)

• LOL 1
  • Love 10

Well said.

Are we going to see Bonnie again? She hasn't popped up in any of the spoilers and they've only got, what? Two maybe three weeks of new episodes left? Judi became ill early in the pandemic so I'm wondering whether this Bonnie plotline is even going to get wrapped up.

I'm starting to think Eric goes to prison for perjury. I really hope he doesn't though. His last prison stint was pretty traumatic and it would be kind of lame for Sami to send him to prison over the stupid baby plot that will be resolved once Tripp and Allie are both back in town and presumably making out with each other.

Are they going to address the fact that Vivian was the one drugging Abigail before she left? That was the assumption I was operating under. It wasn't Gabi, and Vivian dislikes Abigail because of her whole multiple personality mess and the way Stefan obsessed over her to the point of locking his own mother up to die of asphixiation. It would be nice to see Louise Sorel again...but maybe they always had a different culprit in mind? Or maybe it was originally going to be Vivian, but they left it open-ended and have now changed their minds? Was it Orpheus LOL...

Edited by DisneyBoy
  • Love 6
22 minutes ago, DisneyBoy said:

I'm starting to think Eric goes to prison for perjury. I really hope he doesn't though. His last prison stint was pretty traumatic and it would be kind of lame for Sami to send him to prison over the stupid baby plot that will be resolved once Tripp and Allie are both back in town and presumably making out with each other.

Good if it happens. I want that marriage imploded and if Eric get locked up to stop Nicole for snatching, Baby Boy Horton then I am all for it.

Eric for a man who has finally married the love of his life, he has looked miserable this past month.

• Love 3

Not entirely. They were doing good until Sami came to town, which is exactly how Ron wants me to say that LOL.

Before we feel too sorry for Eric, he did accuse Nicole of raping him when he was a priest and he did inadvertently murder her fiance. He's screwed stuff up too.

• Love 4
4 minutes ago, DisneyBoy said:

Not entirely. They were doing good until Sami came to town, which is exactly how Ron wants me to say that LOL.

I mean sure but not really because he was happish but the moment that he agreed with Nicole to fight Sami over Baby Boy Horton, he has been like a sourpuss. On the one hand, he is watching his wife and twin sister tearing into each other. Even though he is totally onboard for fighting for custody, he knows Nicole better than most people. He keeps ignoring or excusing when Nicole keeps stirring things up for Sami and her family. Because Sami started it by objectively loudly and repeatedly that she doesn't want Nicole raising her grandson.

But come on. Nicole is lying and manipulating and badmouthing Sami the moment that Allie began playing hot potato with three different set of potential parents. His twin sister. It's not like Nicole is being clever or subtle. It is obvious and if Eric knows his wife as well as he does, he knows that his saint of a wife is damaging  his relationship with his sister. Over a baby that he wasn't thinking about adopting a week ago. 

Yeah Allie wrote that she wanted Nicole and Eric to adopt her baby, but he could have said no. Like Rafe did. But he didn't because Nicole now wants the baby and she wants Holly to grow up with a sibling and to give a baby that is biologically related to Eric that she is physically unable to do. And because of his relationship with Nicole and love for her, he chose to continue this farce of a custody suit. 

Sami has betrayed and told awful lies to various family members. But never Eric. Until today.

And for a man is supposed to empathetic and who loves both Nicole and Sami, he made things worse by letting things get this far.

• Love 6

I wonder if Nicole becomes obsessed and Eric can't deal with being in the middle of Sami and Nicole so he leaves her. Then something bad happens to him and he's presumed dead. I could see Nicole/Sami blaming each other for it...  

I mean I thought perjury would be his exit storyline 

However with Tripp/Allie I figured that could easily be undone so it would have to be something else.

• Love 2
8 hours ago, Damian said:

"Explore the ramifications of a killer living amongst his victims' friends family? No! Let's make Claire burn things."

"Give Hope a nice, boring romance with Aiden? No! Let's make him a killer and give him a doppelganger."

"Have Kristen act remorseful for her past actions? No! Let's just make Brady have a boner for her AFTER she murders someone via stair pushing and tries to shove even more fetuses in her vag."

"Have Ciara and Chase age naturally and develop as step-siblings? No! Let's age 'em up and have Chase rape Ciara!"

"Let John and Marlena be back burner characters with a quiet domestic life to focus on building other characters? No! Let's have them kidnapped, hospitalized, and/or in danger every other month until the actors themselves are dead."

"Show Will and Sonny raising their daughter and moving past their marital issues and evolving in their careers? No! Let's give all the romantic screen time to a character that has murdered four people and his main appeal is 'Will he murder his wife?!'"

"Use show history to introduce already established legacy characters? No! Secret children for everyone!" (Eli is possibly the only character I will defend on this, though. His introduction felt like the show actually trying to use its history. But fuck Paul, Lani, Deimos, Stefan, Xander, Tripp, Summer, and any other secret garbage relative that has been revealed in the last decade. The actors easily could've been established or non-blood related so we didn't have to continuously play "Is this incest?" over and over, which is why Paul and Will make me want to throw up.)

I love your  awesome post and I wish that I could like it a thousand times...

• Love 4
6 hours ago, DisneyBoy said:

Are they going to address the fact that Vivian was the one drugging Abigail before she left? That was the assumption I was operating under.

I kind of thought is was going to turn out to be Eve as a way of trying the drug she planned to use on Ben. I wonder if that is a story they "forgot" they left open? Just like the fact that there were 3 babies born that same night in the nursery when they did the Mickey baby swap. And we don't know who did all those things to Ciara's dress and ring.

Edited by Retired at last
  • Love 4
2 hours ago, CanaryFan98 said:

I mean I thought perjury would be his exit storyline 

Perhaps instead of a perjury charge Eric will confess to killing Deimos?  I think Brady is back next week and is Sami's "surprise witness", so Eric may decide to confess to protect Nicole.  Although honestly, if the only evidence to the crime is Brady's word....I'd take my chances in a murder trial lol.

If Eric does take the fall, then I am not looking forward to Sami and Nicole screaming at each other for the next year and blaming the other one for Eric being in jail.

I will also be annoyed if we are subjected to another hysterical Sami crying fit when her grand plan blows up in her face yet again, and instead of being rid of Nicole she loses Eric.  If Sami had given this scheme even 5 minutes of serious thought she should have realised that Saint Eric of the Save a Ho Complex is always looking for ways to be a martyr, so of course he would lie to protect Nicole and give a fake confession if necessary (surely she recalls Lucas doing the same thing for Will back in the day).  But of course, Ron has basically regressed Sami back to her 16 y/o self so she is incapable of any sort of critical thinking RME.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 3
40 minutes ago, bubble sparkly said:

Perhaps instead of a perjury charge Eric will confess to killing Deimos?  I think Brady is back next week and is Sami's "surprise witness", so Eric may decide to confess to protect Nicole.  Although honestly, if the only evidence to the crime is Brady's word....I'd take my chances in a murder trial lol.

If Eric does take the fall, then I am not looking forward to Sami and Nicole screaming at each other for the next year and blaming the other one for Eric being in jail.

I will also be annoyed if we are subjected to another hysterical Sami crying fit when her grand plan blows up in her face yet again, and instead of being rid of Nicole she loses Eric.  If Sami had given this scheme even 5 minutes of serious thought she should have realised that Saint Eric of the Save a Ho Complex is always looking for ways to be a martyr, so of course he would lie to protect Nicole and give a fake confession if necessary (surely she recalls Lucas doing the same thing for Will back in the day).  But of course, Ron has basically regressed Sami back to her 16 y/o self so she is incapable of any sort of critical thinking RME.

Yeah, I am 99% sure that Sami's surprise witness is going to be Jan Spears and she will most likely spill all the dirt on the other people that Nicole tried to kill and thought that she did  kill namely Victor and Marlena.

• Love 3
2 hours ago, Retired at last said:

I kind of thought is was going to turn out to be Eve as a way of trying the drug she planned to use on Ben. I wonder if that is a story they "forgot" they left open? Just like the fact that there were 3 babies born that same night in the nursery when they did the Mickey baby swap. And we don't know who did all those things to Ciara's dress and ring.

It looks like it will be brought up again..

EgXLVl0WsAIUc5w.jpeg

Eta: I'm going to try and bring spoilers over as I come across new ones. I cant promise to do it as well as @QueenSerena though!

Edited by howmanywords
  • Love 7
9 hours ago, nilyank said:

if Eric knows his wife as well as he does, he knows that his saint of a wife is damaging  his relationship with his sister. Over a baby that he wasn't thinking about adopting a week ago. 

...and if they'd ever bothered to give Eric an actual friend, now would be the perfect time for them to say those very words.

• Love 1
4 hours ago, Retired at last said:

And we don't know who did all those things to Ciara's dress and ring.

I'm pretty sure there was a line of dialogue from Eve admitting that it was her, not that that makes any sense. She would have had to be stalking Ciara, Claire and Ben and following their every move in ways too magical to believe.

Howmanywords, thanks for stepping in as our resident spoiler supplier...

It is nice to see an Abigail who dresses well. Kate always looked so depressing to me these last few years, with her murky brown hair and often dark wardrobe. Marcy has a bit more color to her wardrobe and better styling overall.

Edited by DisneyBoy
  • Love 2
6 minutes ago, DisneyBoy said:

I'm pretty sure there was a line of dialogue from Eve admitting that it was her, not that that makes any sense. 

I don't remember such a line, but I do remember Claire accusing Eve of doing those things and Eve just looking puzzled at the accusation.

• Love 2

You may very well be right boes. I thought I heard Eve admit it to Vincent at one point...but I could be wrong.

Story-wise, I don't see how adding another person to Eve's team would make the story any better. It's not exactly like there's a natural candidate for sneaking around town unnoticed for several days and spoiling Ciara's engagement stuff.

• Love 2
3 hours ago, nilyank said:

Yeah, I am 99% sure that Sami's surprise witness is going to be Jan Spears and she will most likely spill all the dirt on the other people that Nicole tried to kill and thought that she did  kill namely Victor and Marlena.

Oh yeah, I think I heard something about her making an appearance.  Although, I'm not sure how credible a witness she would be if it came out that she locked Shawn in a cage for months lol, but I guess Justin's incompetence will ensure that doesn't get brought up!

I'm back to being confused about Eric leaving then, because him going to jail for perjury or taking the fall for Nicole made some kind of sense for his exit.  I guess he could run off in anger if he hears more of Nicole's bad deeds, but if he can accept the 50 other terrible things she's done then another couple of murders/attempted murders should be water under the bridge.  Maybe Jan locks him in a cage?

47 minutes ago, DisneyBoy said:

Story-wise, I don't see how adding another person to Eve's team would make the story any better. It's not exactly like there's a natural candidate for sneaking around town unnoticed for several days and spoiling Ciara's engagement stuff.

People were guessing it was Gwen early on, so maybe it was her and it was unrelated to Eve's plan?  Perhaps she was just doing it to punish Ciara on Claire's behalf or something?  I don't think Eve really did anything much to frame Claire for the bomb itself, like she didn't plant explosives at Claire's place or try to lure her to the scene of the crime.  Hell, Claire was cleared pretty quickly because cctv placed her at the park when the bomb went off.  So if Eve didn't put any real effort into framing Claire on the wedding day, it seems weird she would bother to frame her with the other little stuff.

Edited by bubble sparkly
  • Love 2
14 hours ago, DisneyBoy said:

It is nice to see an Abigail who dresses well. Kate always looked so depressing to me these last few years, with her murky brown hair and often dark wardrobe. Marcy has a bit more color to her wardrobe and better styling overall.

I read this and looked up at the photo and for a moment or two, thought the flower pot behind her head was part of her hairstyle... 😆

I'm still on the fence about who drugged Abigail, but I'm not ruling out Chad just yet. Even when asked about her lately he's so passive about it. (That could just be his apathetic acting style, rather than a specific clue to the future.)

• Love 3
2 hours ago, howmanywords said:

New promo! Is that JJ?! What?!

Yeah, that's totally unexpected. While I'm glad J&J have their son back (and their daughter, I guess), I really hope they didn't bring him back just to have him prop up other characters; give him something to do, dammit. With Tripp back in town, I would love it if the cousins were to interact; it's time to put some focus on the Johnson family. 

I am not happy to see Kristen back. Ugh!!

• Love 8
54 minutes ago, bunnyblue said:

With Tripp back in town, I would love it if the cousins were to interact; it's time to put some focus on the Johnson family.

At first I was like "what if JJ is the father of Allie's baby?" and then I did some six degrees and realized that probably wouldn't happen.

Does this mean WilSon are back as well?

• Love 2

LMAO at Xander headbutting Philip. For months Xander has been very shmoopy, so he must have a lot of pent up aggression. And who better to take it out on than Philip.

Sami is looking way too smug so that must mean she will lose the custody hearing.

• Love 4

That was an old clip of JJ so I think his return is just a visit.

I think most of these returns will be brief tbh as I can't imagine Days affording these people long term.

I hope he interacts with Doug/Hope while he's here along with other relatives rather than just holding Abby's hand(because I can't think of any other reason why he'd come home). 

• Love 3

I think Sami will win the custody hearing, probably because of whatever this surprise witness says that pops up next week.  However, the win will tun into a loss because Eric leaves (possibly to jail or "Africa"), and then Allie will come back and claim her baby.  While Sami absolutely wants Allie to come back and raise the kid, based on what has happened so far I'm guessing Allie will be pissed at Sami for ignoring her war and peace letter and will probably take the baby and move in with Nicole.

• Love 6

No clue. Maybe they'll bring him back and shoot some scenes in "Mexico" to wrap up the storyline?

Nice seeing JJ come back. I hope life is treating him a bit better now.

Maybe Ron brought him back to get mad at Kristen some more?

• Love 3
2 hours ago, Irlandesa said:

At first I was like "what if JJ is the father of Allie's baby?" and then I did some six degrees and realized that probably wouldn't happen.

Without thinking about it, I honestly thought JJ and Allie are NOT related. But then I realized, oops, Lucas & Jennifer are siblings - making Allie & JJ first cousins. It's gotten out of control how most of the 20-somethings are all related to each other. 

• Love 6

The promo is sort of a fall promo so I figure some of the returns haven't even been shot yet (e.g. Rafe and Gabi who are returning as fast as they left once production resumes). JJ is a very pleasant surprise even if it turns out to be a brief visit.

• Love 2
On 8/27/2020 at 10:30 PM, howmanywords said:

It looks like it will be brought up again..

EgXLVl0WsAIUc5w.jpeg

Eta: I'm going to try and bring spoilers over as I come across new ones. I cant promise to do it as well as @QueenSerena though!

Okay, I think I've recovered from everyone's well wishes this past week or so. Just, thank you, I'm super shy and don't try to do too much so I think y'all are being far too kind! And you've got this, @howmanywords, thanks so much for taking this on! I don't always give the link, but here's the next set of spoilers from soaps.com:

Monday September 7:

Days of our Lives will not be seen today, due to Labor Day holiday programming.

Tuesday September 8:

Abigail’s return prompts a shocking reveal after she and Chad try to figure out who drugged her; Tripp informs his dad Steve why he’s back in Salem.

Wednesday September 9:

Ciara finds herself in a deadly predicament.

Thursday September 10:

Philip’s reunion with Belle doesn’t go as planned.

Friday September 11:

Eric and Nicole anxiously await the judge’s ruling regarding custody of Allie’s baby; Kristen and Brady argue about Victor.

Daytime Royalty (ugh, because they're not my favorite, lol) should post the next batch around midday Saturday, and then TV Guide will eventually fill in the rest. TV Watercooler can also be a decent source. And then I think S O D got to a lot of the people who would normally post article scans, so what you're bringing over is already the best option. I don't think I can leave this place altogether, since I've truly found some of my people here, but I just need a break with my guys being written out for the time being. Hope you're all taking care of yourselves! ❤️

• Love 14
On 8/25/2020 at 1:43 AM, CanaryFan98 said:

I think Ava overstayed her welcome a couple visits ago but at least the show had the good sense not to have her stick around as a regular. I wish they applied that for others: Ben, Kristen etc

Ava could have been been a more permanent fixture if only they moved her out of Steve and Kayla's orbit  .I still say they should have paired her with Andre DiMera . They could have been Salems couple from hell. 

• Love 1
On 8/27/2020 at 6:14 PM, Damian said:

Exactly . Iv been complaining about this for a year . 

Have these long lost kids helped the ratings to climb up? Nope !! Like not even a little bit .

I do have a particular hatred for Tripp ,Summer,Stefan /Jake  and Paul though because of their contrieved existence and being shoehorned into major character's respective personal histories.

I mean , Paul being Peter Blakes son wiuld have sufficed. His only relative being Kristen.  You expect us to believe that  John got some lovin on the side and conceived Paul  during that Demon Possesion storyline ? yeah right !!

Anyway, This would have prevented him from being related to more than one major character both biologically and legally. 

Edited by Rafael
  • Love 3
On 8/25/2020 at 1:41 AM, WendyCR72 said:

FRIEND! Agreed. On both counts. BOTH returning should be illegal. Cruel and unusual punishment, and all that...

If Daniel returns ,I will literally attempt to enter the world of Salem through my tv set poltergeist/The Ring style and attempt to strangle Dr tan  . I SWEAR TO G0D !!!!

• LOL 5
  • Love 3
On 8/26/2020 at 11:18 PM, Harmony233 said:

Yep I think Nicole tried to hire Jan to kill Victor.

She actually manipulated /convinced her to do it. Afterall, Jam and Nicole did have a sisterly relationship going on even though Nicole did kinda treat her poorly. Afterall ,Jan was raped by nicole's father. Micole was also abused by her daddy growing up . So they had that in common.

Infact Nicoles friendships with Ava and Jan are are her best and more believeable than her contrieved friendship with Chloe. 

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Rafael said:

If Daniel returns ,I will literally attempt to enter the world of Salem through my tv set poltergeist/The Ring style and attempt to strangle Dr tan  . I SWEAR TO G0D !!!!

I'd buy tickets to see that!

• LOL 5
13 hours ago, DisneyBoy said:

No clue. Maybe they'll bring him back and shoot some scenes in "Mexico" to wrap up the storyline?

Nice seeing JJ come back. I hope life is treating him a bit better now.

Maybe Ron brought him back to get mad at Kristen some more?

I doubt it considering they had JJ tell Eli that he knew it was an accident etc so see its all good 😒

I think JJ returns because Abby is in crisis and apparently Jack/Jennifer are getting a story this fall so that's probably why he returns and hopefully for his sake leaves shortly after. I do wonder if they'll have him interact with Gwen though. I don't think those scenes Gwen had with Jack/Jennifer a few weeks ago were just random. .. I wonder if Gwen tries to go after Chad and Abby picks up on it and recruits her brother to get her away from him then they end up going for one another?  If that happens I hope Jack makes a snarky remark about a sex tape...

• Love 3