Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers And Shockers

• Start Topic

4 hours ago, bunnyblue said:

One of the possible daddies:

"But does Jack have a second secret daughter? And is it Gwen Rizczech? Remember, Jack grew up in a wealthy family.

So, there’s a chance he attended boarding school and college abroad in England. It’s plausible he fathered a child during his younger wild bachelor days. If Gwen Rizczech is Jack’s daughter, that could explain why she tries to get in Abigail’s good graces on Days of our Lives."

I'm actually surprised Jack doesn't already have a secret kid considering how many times he's been off the canvas. So, I wouldn't put it past the show to give him a kid to throw a wrench in his current blissful life with Jennifer. I don't really care for Gwen but I could warm up to her if she is Jack's spawn, and her existence would certainly screw with Abigail. Color me intrigued...

The show has never cared enough about Jack to go through that trouble. 

Well this would ruin a potential JJ/Gwen pairing if this comes to pass so this could be why JJ visits. At least they have Jack father a kid before he met Jennifer rather than bring back a stillborn(Chelsea) for Bo/Hope or create a retcon kid for Steve while he was amnesiac.

I can't see Jennifer having an issue with this though she would love her as her own.

I hope it doesn't happen mostly because I like that Gwen isn't related to half of Salem like so many other characters she could be paired with anyone. One day soaps will realize you shouldn't relate everyone to each other if you want pairings etc.

Or a better twist Gwen pretends she's Jack's long lost daughter because she found out he was rich etc and tries to take over Abby's life as a result.

Edited by CanaryFan98
  • Love 2
4 hours ago, Irlandesa said:

And it'd align with Jack and Jenn getting a story in the fall. 

If Ron's to be believed about J&J's "big story" this fall, then yeah Gwen being Jack's daughter would fit the bill.

4 hours ago, Irlandesa said:

But it should be a pre-Kayla baby if that's where they go.  Jack ain't the type to go into casual relationships.

Gwen would be the perfect age if she was conceived before Jack came on the show, but where would the drama be in that? Jack could have had a brief relationship with Gwen's mom during one of the several times he & Jennifer were separated in the 1990's. Jennifer had a fling with that Irish guy while in Europe, so Jack could have found himself a British lady too.

1 hour ago, Retired at last said:

That was my thought, too - since Jack and Jen get a story and Gwen is supposed to be bonding with Abifail, it makes sense. That said, I am then thinking that Gwen is the one who drugged "her sister" since Abby got the princess life and Gwen got nada. And it would make sense to go after her husband, not that Chad is such a prize. It sounds like a Lifetime movie - Gwen will be the nanny to Abifail's kids, and will try to turn them and Chad into her perfect little family.

The Hand that Rocks the Cradle - this would be good. Of course, there's no way Gwen would ever win against Abigail; she'd end up dead or shipped back to Bayview. 

• Love 3
1 minute ago, bunnyblue said:

Gwen would be the perfect age if she was conceived before Jack came on the show, but where would the drama be in that? Jack could have had a brief relationship with Gwen's mom during one of the several times he & Jennifer were separated in the 1990's. Jennifer had a fling with that Irish guy while in Europe, so Jack could have found himself a British lady too.

Where's the drama if she was conceived during one of the times Jack wasn't with Jennifer?  (Other than the drama I'd create about how it'd be out of character for a memory-having Jack to just randomly date).

• Love 4

If Gwen is Jack's daughter, maybe she resents him for having to grow up hungry, since apparently she's never had a decent meal that didn't include her chewing her fingernails as a main course.

No more previously unknown daughters, please.  Remember Summer, the last one.

Edited by boes
  • LOL 11
9 minutes ago, Irlandesa said:

Where's the drama if she was conceived during one of the times Jack wasn't with Jennifer?  (Other than the drama I'd create about how it'd be out of character for a memory-having Jack to just randomly date).

Well Tripp was conceived when Steve was presumed dead and didn't know who he was and Chelsea was when Bo/Billie were together. Its been done before.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, CanaryFan98 said:

I can't see Jennifer having an issue with this though she would love her as her own.

If Gwen were to harm Jennifer's precious Abigail in anyway, I don't think she'd welcome her into the family with open arms regardless of when she was conceived. 

Or a better twist Gwen pretends she's Jack's long lost daughter because she found out he was rich etc and tries to take over Abby's life as a result.

This would be good, too. Gwen could cause some trouble & tension in the Deveraux family but when she inevitably loses to Abby, Jack won't have to be torn between his 2 daughters.

Where's the drama if she was conceived during one of the times Jack wasn't with Jennifer?

I imagine Jennifer would feel a bit stung knowing that during one of her many temporary breaks from Jack (were they ever divorced?) he not only slept with another woman (that was not Laura, but I pretend that didn't happen since it wasn't MA in the role) but also fathered a kid. 

Edited by bunnyblue
  • Love 2

Well Tripp was conceived when Steve was presumed dead and didn't know who he was and Chelsea was when Bo/Billie were together. Its been done before.

Steve wasn't a rapist with all the baggage that entails.  And didn't he have amnesia?  That's why I didn't balk that much when Jack and Eve had a relationship. He had no memory of who he was.

57 minutes ago, bunnyblue said:

I imagine Jennifer would feel a bit stung knowing that during one of her many temporary breaks from Jack (were they ever divorced?) he not only slept with another woman (that was not Laura, but I pretend that didn't happen since it wasn't MA in the role) but also fathered a kid. 

Yes, they've been divorced.  They got divorced after Matt left the first time.  I think they got married again in the 2000s and got divorced.  They were reengaged before the elevator killed him. Then they got remarried last year.

If Jennifer took issue with Jack having another relationship, it'd be kind of rich.  She's the one who married Peter after Jack left the first time.  And she's the one who left Jack in Africa to go to Ireland to meet a man she had met in Africa.  I don't know if they dated then but they dated later when he came to Salem. This was after she had dated Brandon.  She reunited with Frankie when she thought Jack was dead. She dated Dr. Dan when Jack was imprisoned in Afghanistan(tho she just thought he was doing a walkabout in Australia). 

She has had a lot of boyfriends/love interests both when Jack was around and when he wasn't. 

Jack, on the other hand, has only slept with Jennifer's mother (not MA), a Jennifer lookalike plant who he thought was Jennifer (deception), and Eve (amnesia) after getting together with Jennifer.

Most of the times Jack has been gone he has been in prison (island, Tony's castle, Afghanistan) or dying (hospice). 

I'm not saying they couldn't do it, I just don't think it'd make much sense for the character.  He has been pretty dead set on Jennifer even when he had opportunities (Greta and Cassie, I think) and Jennifer was with someone else. Jennifer having some secret love child out there would make more sense.  And while she might not like Jack having another kid, it'd be weird for someone with as much mileage as she has to feel betrayed by it.

Edited by Irlandesa
  • Useful 1
  • Love 5
2 hours ago, bunnyblue said:

If Gwen were to harm Jennifer's precious Abigail in anyway, I don't think she'd welcome her into the family with open arms regardless of when she was conceived. 

Normally I'd agree but this is the show that had Will stand up for his killer at his own wedding so if the show wants it bad enough they'll have Jennifer brush it aside. We never saw her get in Gabi's face over drugging Abby which is totally out of character for her but I digress. 

I actually think Gwen might be Eve's sister via Gabrielle(I think she was British too) course I don't recall if Gwen/Eve interacted did they?  Eve hates J&J  or they could make Gwen Eve's daughter(she was a hooker she could've had more than one kid out there).... 

I don't see the show caring enough about Jack to give him a long lost kid let alone have him be torn between them (even if that would be good drama) no way would this show let Abby not be the center of J&J's universe.. she's favored on this show as opposed to Stephanie or Joey.  If they were to give Jack a long lost kid it would've been another son as this show doesn't care about JJ much.

Edited by CanaryFan98
  • Love 1

Ava. Ugh. How did I know this would happen eventually?

Wasn't her last return a total flop? Didn't it last all of the three months and then they killed her off because nobody cared?

The coming months are really going to suck if I have to sit through more Abigail, Gwen, Lani, Rafe, Ben and now Ava too. And FakeKristen and Bonehead Black?

As much as I like Kate and Victor and Sami and Lucas, I feel like I'll be watching 8 minutes of actual show with all of the other plotlines eclipsing them.

• Love 5
9 hours ago, CanaryFan98 said:

I actually think Gwen might be Eve's sister via Gabrielle(I think she was British too) course I don't recall if Gwen/Eve interacted did they?  Eve hates J&J  or they could make Gwen Eve's daughter(she was a hooker she could've had more than one kid out there).... 

Gabrielle was American. Emma, who was intended to be Eve's mother before the show did a ret con and a boring triangle, was the British one

• Love 3
2 hours ago, brisbydog said:

Gabrielle was American. Emma, who was intended to be Eve's mother before the show did a ret con and a boring triangle, was the British one

Wasn't Emma a nanny? Did she ever interact with Jack/Jennifer or the Dimeras at any point? I know she messed with Shane/Kim but that's about it. 

I think she might be Jack's daughter at least that would explain why JJ returns but then again Tripp was revealed to Steve/Kayla and only Joey was around for that one not Stephanie.

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, CanaryFan98 said:

Wasn't Emma a nanny? Did she ever interact with Jack/Jennifer or the Dimeras at any point? I know she messed with Shane/Kim but that's about it. 

I think she might be Jack's daughter at least that would explain why JJ returns but then again Tripp was revealed to Steve/Kayla and only Joey was around for that one not Stephanie.

I don't remember what Emma's career of choice was; just that she married Alex Marshall to get a green card so she could stay in town and torment Kim, then she was killed by Shane's ISA partner (the other british one who had a twin) on New Year's Eve. This was way before Jack and Jennifer. Jen was still in cutsey plots with Frankie and Jack had not been introduced yet

• Love 2
16 hours ago, Irlandesa said:

Jack, on the other hand, has only slept with Jennifer's mother (not MA), a Jennifer lookalike plant who he thought was Jennifer (deception), and Eve (amnesia) after getting together with Jennifer.

I do remember Jack liking the prostitutes back in the day, though... before Jennifer, that is.  I guess they could work with that if they actually care about story history and continuity.

• Useful 2
  • Love 2
21 minutes ago, domina89 said:

I do remember Jack liking the prostitutes back in the day, though... before Jennifer, that is.  I guess they could work with that if they actually care about story history and continuity.

Yup, it tied  perfectly with Harper Devereaux killing women he believed to be whores and prostitutes. He almost killed Eve and Kim.. The show never referenced Eve's attempted murder by a serial killer when Paige was murdered by a serial killer.

Edited by Pearson80
  • Love 5

Yes Jack has spent a lot of time off screen. But during some of this time, we are to understand he had no organs. Now I'm not a scientist, but I do believe it's hard to procreate when one is technically dead and organless. (Yeah, Dr. Rolf, Salem, yada yada...)

Even though he's lately had the warmth of a cold winter's night, I am here for a battle over Chad between Gwen and Princess Abs.

• LOL 10

Some upcoming spoilers..I'm intrigued about this explosion and Claire & Jan meeting.The Early Edition spoilers are for the week of the 14th

Daytime Royalty Spoilers

Tuesday, September 8, 2020
Jack and Shawn uncover the truth about Vincent.
Ciara turns the tables on Vincent.

Wednesday, September 9, 2020
Tripp and Claire catch up.
Shawn, Ben and Hope's frantic search for Ciara continues.

Thursday, September 10, 2020
Abigail is livid over Chad's confession.

Friday, September 11, 2020
Eli shares upsetting news with Lani.
Marlena scolds Sami for her actions.

IMG_20200903_181739.jpg

Edited by howmanywords
  • Love 1

SOD has an interview with Ken Corday. His comment about KA 🙄 This is the interview that caused CIN fans to lose their shit yesterday and celebrate that their irreplaceable queen is NOT leaving. They are overlooking that Ken says she'll leave, be back, then leave again..and in the same exact magazine Ken says what will happen with Ben in the long run will depend on if VK decides to ever return.  They really think Ken is leaving their golden boy backburnered while VK sits back thinking about what to do? In the meantime there will be lots more Marlena and Ben (because Ken loves them). And colors to Ava? Hey Ken STFU

Eg7jXgnXgAENRbv.thumb.jpg.d1fed66c39a335efbbccd098e2e7830f.jpg

Eg7kZndWsAI4NCb.jpg.f7f74a6fd81daf3f63fbc2dc6a4bb617.jpg

Eg7hO1BWkAALtNn.thumb.jpg.fdeef2af0ba592ecf7d93adf05c102b8.jpg

Eg7hPU4WkAEy8FD.jpg.1556015399302d728e5d2f789592a655.jpg

Eg7ge_SXgAAqGTT.jpg

Edited by howmanywords
  • Love 1
5 hours ago, domina89 said:

He did and when he was getting close to Jennifer you saw him pulling away from that sort of thing...

• Useful 2
47 minutes ago, Petunia13 said:

I wouldn’t hold my breath that VK / Ciara will make full time return. Wasn’t it an open secret she planned to leave for a long time because last year she and Rob / Ben (who has a gf) had an entanglement? 

I remember thinking back in Rob's Price is Right/All My Children reboot days that he seemed gay as the day is long, but I've since come around on that. I think I was just fooled by overly groomed eyebrows. I made the same mistake with James Rhine from Big Brother 6. Anyway, I feel like the obvious move is to pair Claire up with Ben, but I don't know if Rob will have chemistry with nuClaire. I did think he sparked a bit with Olivia's Claire.

• Love 2
2 hours ago, Petunia13 said:

I wouldn’t hold my breath that VK / Ciara will make full time return. Wasn’t it an open secret she planned to leave for a long time because last year she and Rob / Ben (who has a gf) had an entanglement? 

That's the first I'm hearing of that.  I thought it was an open secret she was planning to leave last year for the same reason she ended up leaving this year--to test the waters. 

• Love 3
3 hours ago, Petunia13 said:

Go ooooooooooooonnnnnnnnn....... 😳

Like a frisky entanglement... or he got caught in her hair one day?

And I'm sorry but that is the infamous Albert Alarr?

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
14 hours ago, domina89 said:

Not to mention that Jack slept with DiMera goon calling herself Madison.

This was when he escaped the DiMera castle in 2005 and managed to reach Salem but he got intercepted by Madison  who wore a mask and disguised herself as Jennifer . Jack didnt know the woman was not Jennifer . He only found out when she took off her mask and Andre and Bart were standing there with guns pointed at Jack .

I liked her ,i liked her banter with Bart ,who was lusting after her much to Andre's chagrin.

Oh yes ,and her real name was revealed to be Jenna Powers. 

She was played by Michelle Pierce .  I wouldnt mind her returning as the new Bart and being the PA of Tony or Peter Blake-DiMera and resuming her duties to the DiMeras and taunting Jack and Jen about her night of passion with Jack.

c33e5743a8cd039fc351305fe6133b1a.jpg

Edited by Rafael

On 9/3/2020 at 2:43 AM, CanaryFan98 said:

Well this would ruin a potential JJ/Gwen pairing if this comes to pass so this could be why JJ visits. At least they have Jack father a kid before he met Jennifer rather than bring back a stillborn(Chelsea) for Bo/Hope or create a retcon kid for Steve while he was amnesiac.

I hope it doesn't happen mostly because I like that Gwen isn't related to half of Salem like so many other characters she could be paired with anyone. One day soaps will realize you shouldn't relate everyone to each other if you want pairings etc.

No more long lost children !!! NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO !!!!

• Love 6

Ava coming back  is a dealbreaker for me. I may take a break from the show. There is something wrong with the killer of the patriarch of the Brady family being alive.  I find it offensive that Ava and Steve share a child and will now share a grandchild if our speculation that Trip is indeed the father of Allie's baby.  Ron loves psycho women and prioritizes them over women like Kayla.  Kristen got a baby over Sara. Ron is a hack. 

• Love 7
7 hours ago, Rafael said:

So if Ava is alive, does that mean Joey will be released from prison?  Steve and Kayla just mentioned that they can only visit him two days a week and also will Joey make a return to Salem?  Curious viewers want to know 🙂.

• Love 3
On 9/2/2020 at 8:43 PM, CanaryFan98 said:

Well this would ruin a potential JJ/Gwen pairing if this comes to pass so this could be why JJ visits. At least they have Jack father a kid before he met Jennifer rather than bring back a 

The idiots on my Facebook group think Gwen and Vincent are siblings because they both have accents. Pointing out that one is Australian and the other English has been met with "we can't tell the difference" responses. Probably Ron can't either. Let's throw in Xander too with his Scottish by way of Canterbury accent they could all be related lol

I'm all for Jack having a past that doesn't involve Jen Jen. And I like Gwen better than Abby which is not much but something 

• LOL 5
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, kitmerlot1213 said:

So if Ava is alive, does that mean Joey will be released from prison?  Steve and Kayla just mentioned that they can only visit him two days a week and also will Joey make a return to Salem?  Curious viewers want to know 🙂.

Days and I were on a break when Ava was on. Why should I hate her? I am willing to just based on your recommendations and that I do not care for the actress

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, brisbydog said:

Days and I were on a break when Ava was on. Why should I hate her? I am willing to just based on your recommendations and that I do not care for the actress

She kidnapped Kayla and left her for dead if Steve wouldn't have sex with her, then called Joey (whom she had been sleeping with) to let him know where Kayla was.  Joey allegedly killed her while she was unconscious in the hospital.

• Love 2
19 minutes ago, Silver Raven said:

She kidnapped Kayla and left her for dead if Steve wouldn't have sex with her, then called Joey (whom she had been sleeping with) to let him know where Kayla was.  Joey allegedly killed her while she was unconscious in the hospital.

She also engineered a plane crash to stop Steve from leaving her causing the deaths of 5 innocent people one of whom was Sean Brady the beloved patriarch of the Brady family.  She also had an affair with RoboJohn when he was once again brainwashed by Stefano. She also kidnapped Joey as a baby and she kidnapped Hope believing she and Steve were lovers. She is an evil campy bitch, just the way Ron likes his women.  

Edited by Pearson80
  • Love 2
12 minutes ago, howmanywords said:

Next weeks promo 😲 while everyone is melting down over Ciara possibly being blown up I'm just here like shit! I hope Vincent is ok!

Vincent is so intriguing because his motives for hurting Ben are understandable even if you don't agree with his methods. I just don't give a damn about Ciara and I loved her parents back in the day, oh well! it is what it is..

• Love 11

So Ava is Kristen 2.0, right down to sleeping with father and son. Gross. That tidbit is enough for me to hate her sight unseen 

The better to have loved and lost bit in the promo was about my new ship for life Vincent and Wendy, right ?

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
2 hours ago, Silver Raven said:

She kidnapped Kayla and left her for dead if Steve wouldn't have sex with her,

I missed the Ava period as well. So she raped Steve like EJ raped Sami? Are the showrunners contractually obligated to repeat their worst decisions?

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, scarynikki12 said:

I missed the Ava period as well. So she raped Steve like EJ raped Sami? Are the showrunners contractually obligated to repeat their worst decisions?

Yes. For Ron, rape = romance. Sick, but there you go.

• Love 8
4 hours ago, brisbydog said:

The idiots on my Facebook group think Gwen and Vincent are siblings because they both have accents. Pointing out that one is Australian and the other English has been met with "we can't tell the difference" responses. Probably Ron can't either. Let's throw in Xander too with his Scottish by way of Canterbury accent they could all be related lol

I'm all for Jack having a past that doesn't involve Jen Jen. And I like Gwen better than Abby which is not much but something 

Technically Jack does have a past that didn't involve Jennifer but that was in the mid 80s. They could've easily had someone with an axe to grind from his past along with Harper's to torment his family. The show doesn't care though. Its a catch 22 with supercouples on this show they tend to only care about one half of the pairing. In this instance its the woman for once.

Edited by CanaryFan98
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, howmanywords said:

Next weeks promo 😲 while everyone is melting down over Ciara possibly being blown up I'm just here like shit! I hope Vincent is ok!

What is RSW going to do it he can't scream CIARA at least once every day?

Screaming MARLENA just won't be the same......

• LOL 11
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, TenaciousWarrior said:

Ava raped Steve. And technically she raped John too since he wasn’t in his right mind when he was RoboJohn.

Did they actually get that far? I know that they were seeing each other, but I didn't think that they sealed the deal.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, WendyCR72 said:

Yes. For Ron, rape = romance. Sick, but there you go.

Well, before Days he wrote for GH.  That's SOP over there.

2 hours ago, nilyank said:

Did they actually get that far? I know that they were seeing each other, but I didn't think that they sealed the deal.

Steve and Ava are Tripp's parents.

4 minutes ago, Silver Raven said:

Well, before Days he wrote for GH.  That's SOP over there.

I know. He's the one that caused me to quit GH and basically the same here minus peeking at spoilers that interest me. Which have been few these days.

• Love 1