Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers And Shockers

• Start Topic

Here we go, finally a hint at Eric's exit:

Monday, September 14, 2020 
Eli betrays Lani.

Tuesday, September 15, 2020 
Hope suspects the truth isn't as it appears.

Wednesday, September 16, 2020
Belle is horrified to find Claire with Jan.
Xander discovers a way to solve his Philip problem.
John lashes out at Sami.
Eric receives a life-changing offer.

• Love 4
55 minutes ago, howmanywords said:

Here we go, finally a hint at Eric's exit:

Eli betrays Lani.

John lashes out at Sami.
Eric receives a life-changing offer.

Oh good!  Eli discovers a backbone!  How much you want to bet that sends Lani right to the hospital because she's now really butt hurt.

Pipe down, John, or you can right back into your coma.  Marlena needs more time with Ben, anyway.

Eric receives a life-changing offer?  Is Dr. Rolf going to do his magic and remove that stick up his ass?

Thank you so much, Howmanywords, for taking over spoiler duty!  It is much appreciated.

• LOL 3
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, boes said:

Oh good!  Eli discovers a backbone!  How much you want to bet that sends Lani right to the hospital because she's now really butt hurt.

Pipe down, John, or you can right back into your coma.  Marlena needs more time with Ben, anyway.

Eric receives a life-changing offer?  Is Dr. Rolf going to do his magic and remove that stick up his ass?

Thank you so much, Howmanywords, for taking over spoiler duty!  It is much appreciated.

Soapdirt has some, including Gwen maybe working with Dr. Rolf. She has been the one drugging Abs.

• Love 1

"-Kristen and Brady bicker about her return
 but they make love and he agrees she can stay"

Ugh ,and Carlivati actually believes that the audience clamoured for their return ? Seriously ? 

This couple is so tedious that I actually believe that if the CIA or FBI or the police force were to  use footage of this awful couple while interrogating suspected criminals ,it would take them less than 15 minutes to extract a  confession out of them because the suspects would be desperate to put a stop  to being further subjected to this couple. 

Edited by Rafael
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5
On 8/22/2020 at 2:24 AM, Pearson80 said:

I would love for Shane to come to town and rip everybody a new one for supporting the man that killed his granddaughter.  Shane and Hope were really close in addition to being in-laws, what a betrayal... Ron would never write that because that would remind the audience that his favorite serial killer with the muscles is actually a monster..

Whats worse is the fact that Shane is supposedly one of Marlena's male BFFs . 

• Love 2
On 8/22/2020 at 7:19 AM, bannana said:

We didn't like him but he was killed. IIRC, Nicole had a great self defense angle, but they all chose not to take it, and cover it up. She is now vulnerable, as a result.

Didnt they point out though that Nicole was high on halo when she killed Deimos  ?

• Love 1

• Eli betrays Lani.

Tuesday, September 15, 2020

• Hope suspects the truth isn't as it appears.

Wednesday, September 16, 2020

• Belle is horrified to find Claire with Jan.

• Xander discovers a way to solve his Philip problem.

• John lashes out at Sami.

• Eric receives a life-changing offer.

Monday September 14:

• John wakes up, but there are complications.

• Julie delivers heartbreaking news to Doug.

Tuesday September 15:

• Brady is stunned to learn of Kristen’s arrest.

• Jan encourages Claire to open up to her.

• 9/17 and 9/18 Preempted because of golf

Similar to above but a few extra. Pleased Eli actually did his job

• Love 1
3 hours ago, Frozendiva said:

"One clue from Days of our Lives writer Ron Carlivati is that he said they needed a filler plot...So, perhaps JJ Deveraux is part of one of the small plots they’ve thrown together on DOOL."

Oh, so JJ is being brought back just to be filler? What an insult. The actor should have told DOOL to fuck off and find someone else. Look how they made Eve the villain for going up against Saint Ben; if JJ tries to exact revenge on Kristen, my only question is will he end up in Statesville or Bayview at the end of this stint. 

"Teen mom Allie heads back to town and moves in with Nicole Walker (Arianne Zucker) just as Eric Brady (Greg Vaughan) leaves the NBC soap. Of course, this likely also means that Nicole winds up with Allie’s baby."

First of all, Allie is not a "teen mom", she has the attitude of a teenager and makes poor choices like a teenager but she is a 22 year old woman. Second, if Nicole is awarded custody of the baby, who is the genius that thinks it's a good idea to have the birth mother live in the same apartment with them. Who wants to bet that Nicole will allow/encourage Allie to bond with the baby and make parenting decisions along with her (all while Nicole pays for everything). And then the baby will have some medical crisis and Allie will play the role of weepy mother and she'll want her baby back and everyone will cry tears of joy as Madonna and baby are reunited. I can't with this girl. She blows into town, causes drama, skips town, leaves a mess behind, and in the end she'll end up raising the kid she has no business raising while half the town offers up their homes for her to live in rent free because she sure as hell has no job. I NEED the baby's father (Tripp?) to come to Salem and rip this self-centered brat a new one for disregarding his rights and then sue for full custody and win. 

• Love 6
17 minutes ago, bunnyblue said:

"One clue from Days of our Lives writer Ron Carlivati is that he said they needed a filler plot...So, perhaps JJ Deveraux is part of one of the small plots they’ve thrown together on DOOL."

Oh, so JJ is being brought back just to be filler? What an insult. The actor should have told DOOL to fuck off and find someone else. Look how they made Eve the villain for going up against Saint Ben; if JJ tries to exact revenge on Kristen, my only question is will he end up in Statesville or Bayview at the end of this stint. 

"Teen mom Allie heads back to town and moves in with Nicole Walker (Arianne Zucker) just as Eric Brady (Greg Vaughan) leaves the NBC soap. Of course, this likely also means that Nicole winds up with Allie’s baby."

First of all, Allie is not a "teen mom", she has the attitude of a teenager and makes poor choices like a teenager but she is a 22 year old woman. Second, if Nicole is awarded custody of the baby, who is the genius that thinks it's a good idea to have the birth mother live in the same apartment with them. Who wants to bet that Nicole will allow/encourage Allie to bond with the baby and make parenting decisions along with her (all while Nicole pays for everything). And then the baby will have some medical crisis and Allie will play the role of weepy mother and she'll want her baby back and everyone will cry tears of joy as Madonna and baby are reunited. I can't with this girl. She blows into town, causes drama, skips town, leaves a mess behind, and in the end she'll end up raising the kid she has no business raising while half the town offers up their homes for her to live in rent free because she sure as hell has no job. I NEED the baby's father (Tripp?) to come to Salem and rip this self-centered brat a new one for disregarding his rights and then sue for full custody and win. 

How the hell does Nicole get custody of a child she has no biological ties to, the story is so absurd on every level.  Sami and Lucas should have gotten custody of their grandson, period. Ron is such a stupid hack... I have no desire to watch this stupid story unfold..

Why couldn't Sami and Allie mend their fences as Sami helps her daughter cope with motherhood. It is a very stressful time in a new mother's life..

Edited by Pearson80
  • Useful 1
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, bunnyblue said:

And then the baby will have some medical crisis and Allie will play the role of weepy mother and she'll want her baby back and everyone will cry tears of joy as Madonna and baby are reunited.

Personally I'm hoping that Nicole refuses to relinquish custody of the baby when Allie decides she wants him back. I think that would be more in character for Nicole than her current saintly persona.

Something else I'd like to see is for this kid to get a fresh name. I know most of these characters are up their own asses and typically name their kids after each other/themselves but enough. Give this kid a name that has nothing to do with anyone in town and is chosen simply because Allie likes it. It would even be in character as she can use it to further rebel against Sami.

• Love 2
42 minutes ago, scarynikki12 said:

Personally I'm hoping that Nicole refuses to relinquish custody of the baby when Allie decides she wants him back. I think that would be more in character for Nicole than her current saintly persona.

Something else I'd like to see is for this kid to get a fresh name. I know most of these characters are up their own asses and typically name their kids after each other/themselves but enough. Give this kid a name that has nothing to do with anyone in town and is chosen simply because Allie likes it. It would even be in character as she can use it to further rebel against Sami.

She absolutely should refuse to give the baby to Allie. Hell, she shouldn't even allow Allie to live with her, but this is where we are with Nicole. Then, of course, when/if the baby's father shows up Nicole can fight it out in court with him if she wants.

Yes, please, don't name the baby after a grandparent or great grandparent. At least John, Tom, Bill/Will, and Shawn are taken. Aren't there 2 Joeys in the Johnson family? Alice needs to be retired, too. Is there a Caroline? Oh no, Roman is still available. Allie's probably going to name the kid Roman Lucas Horton, isn't she?

• Love 1

To be fair, if Allie moves in with Nicole and Billy Bob Horton it doesn’t necessarily mean Nicole wins the custody case. They could be going for a dramatic scene where the judge is about to rule and Allie rushes into the courtroom and asks for the kid back. Or Sami could win the case, which is the thing that makes Allie come back to town and claim the kid.

• Love 2
34 minutes ago, bunnyblue said:

Allie's probably going to name the kid Roman Lucas Horton, isn't she?

My worry is that she'll pick Walker Nicholas to really piss off Sami. Or, when Tripp's paternity is confirmed, they'll do something stupid like naming him Horton and calling him Harry.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, bubble sparkly said:

Billy Bob Horton

🤣😂 That's it, in my heart he will forever be Billy Bob Horton. The name even honors the kid's great-grandparents: Billy after Bill Horton and Bob after Kate Roberts. 

56 minutes ago, scarynikki12 said:

Or, when Tripp's paternity is confirmed, they'll do something stupid like naming him Horton and calling him Harry.

Horton "Harry" Johnson - that would be an unfortunate name.

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
On 9/3/2020 at 10:30 PM, Irlandesa said:

That's the first I'm hearing of that.  I thought it was an open secret she was planning to leave last year for the same reason she ended up leaving this year--to test the waters. 

Yeah she’s been negotiating her exit and trying to get out for a year now as I mentioned.  I believe people can quit jobs for myriad reasons. I don’t know what waters she will be “testing” when we’re in a pandemic and literally nothing in the world is taping and no auditions whatsoever have been held since March and don’t seem likely until 2021. 

• Love 3
On 9/5/2020 at 12:58 AM, Frozendiva said:

Soapdirt has some, including Gwen maybe working with Dr. Rolf. She has been the one drugging Abs.

......whhhhhaaaaaa....???

Does that....but.......

........wait..........um.....isn't.........

Huh.

🤔

• LOL 2

Sigh. Glad Eric is getting a "job" exit and not a divorce, kidnapping or death exit.

Couldn't care less about Jan or Philip's effect on Shelle. They needed a NEW story, Ron, not reheated leftovers again. Sad that they're so DOA.

Tripp will be boring in the midst of this baby mess, I'm sure.

Poor Marci Miller. I like you and feel like this isn't where you belong.

Screeching at Sami gets old, Ron. You already had her stumble into Marlena and John's wedding drugged and waving a gun and then getting blamed for shooting her mother when it wasn't even her fault and you even worked in Belle slapping her across the face - wasn't that enough? She's getting more flak than Ben the serial killer!

My interest is waning.

When is the show's first new episode of the 2020/21 season? I forget what the annual start date is...it's in Sept though right?

• Love 3

Someone else saying awful things in an angry voice? I'm kind of tired of that. Calm isn't something Ron does willingly. I'm still annoyed with the faux break up yelling between Will and Sonny.

Wow, Ciara is firebombed? I can see now why Kristian Alfonso was fed up. Zack's death was probably extremely draining for her but by all accounts a highlight in her tenure on the show. And now she gets to lose another child but not really because of course the show will bring her back, so this is all fabricated drama for nothing and even the audience knows it? Swell.

Her scenes with Eve are probably going to be amazing though. They're both good actresses when they're feeling it.

I hope Victor tells Brady to go kick rocks. Who the hell has this kind of audacity? Kristen stabs Victor, but now Victor is supposed to help Kristen get out of jail? Didn't Brady already do this song and dance with Victor months ago when Victor nearly lied and went to prison for changing his story?

I really hope Maggie intervenes and tells Brady to go screw himself. Kristen is a mess and nearly killed Victor.

Someone needs to tell Brady "no". He's like the spoiled rich kid who never got any discipline growing up and thinks the world needs to bend to his whims.

• Love 5
50 minutes ago, DisneyBoy said:

Someone else saying awful things in an angry voice? I'm kind of tired of that. Calm isn't something Ron does willingly. I'm still annoyed with the faux break up yelling between Will and Sonny.

Wow, Ciara is firebombed? I can see now why Kristian Alfonso was fed up. Zack's death was probably extremely draining for her but by all accounts a highlight in her tenure on the show. And now she gets to lose another child but not really because of course the show will bring her back, so this is all fabricated drama for nothing and even the audience knows it? Swell.

Her scenes with Eve are probably going to be amazing though. They're both good actresses when they're feeling it.

I hope Victor tells Brady to go kick rocks. Who the hell has this kind of audacity? Kristen stabs Victor, but now Victor is supposed to help Kristen get out of jail? Didn't Brady already do this song and dance with Victor months ago when Victor nearly lied and went to prison for changing his story?

I really hope Maggie intervenes and tells Brady to go screw himself. Kristen is a mess and nearly killed Victor.

Someone needs to tell Brady "no". He's like the spoiled rich kid who never got any discipline growing up and thinks the world needs to bend to his whims.

Yeah, they're no longer writing Victor as a tough guy with a soft spot for his family.  They're writing him as straight up patsy.  First, Brady throws a temper tantrum and Victor reinstates him as CEO of Titan.  He then runs off after trying to tank the company.  Then Phillip reappears and throws another temper tantrum.  Victor gives in to him as well (although not as much as to Brady.)  The old Victor wouldn't have taken that kind of crap from anybody.  He would have told them both to come back when they were capable of acting like mature human beings.

• Love 5
4 hours ago, Frozendiva said:

"He’ll move Ciara Brady to another location with the searchers closing in on them. Then, it’s a Days of our Lives tragedy for Ciara. Just as Ben shows to rescue her, Vincent firebombs Ciara Brady. We’ll see Ben Weston devastated to see the building where Ciara’s held explode in flames."

I bet the building that explodes and the building in which Ciara is moved to are 2 different buildings but everyone will be lead to believe that Vincent had Ciara in the building that goes boom. Unless Ben see with his own eyes Ciara enter the building right before it explodes then he'll only have Vincent's word for it and whatever clues he left to lead Ben to that building. No doubt, after a week or two it'll be revealed to the audience that Ciara is very much alive and being held captive. Kind of like Lucky Spencer was on GH.

This sucks for Hope, though, because she'll probably leave the show believing her daughter is dead. It's funny that Hope's daughter will "die" under similar circumstances like she did back in 1990. I hope Ciara doesn't come back brainwashed believing she's a European princess. 

"Even though he told Lani he’d be cool – he’s not and betrays her by letting the GCPD know Kristen’s in Salem."

First, yes, well done Eli!! Second, the Genoa City PD? Someone didn't proofread their article.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3

I figured it was the Gotham City Police Department. They need Batman in Salem stat. Criminals running wild!

Maybe the seven or eight episode filler story is the one JJ is involved in. I think it would be great if they caught up with some of the characters who aren't living in Salem during those seven or eight episodes. If not for AA, maybe Ron would have written a story showing us Will and Sonny and Arianna settling down in Phoenix. That would have been cool.

Mostly, I'll be grateful for someone hitting the brakes on the narrative. Ron is a very uneven driver and speeds up and slows down randomly at weird points in the story.

I think an ideal time to insert a filler storyline would have been before Sonny and Will's exit and just after Eric and Nicole's wedding. Would have been nice to see those characters have a little bit more time on screen together.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, DisneyBoy said:

I think an ideal time to insert a filler storyline would have been before Sonny and Will's exit and just after Eric and Nicole's wedding. Would have been nice to see those characters have a little bit more time on screen together.

I think they are filming the filler story now and the cast only returned Tuesday so that would not have worked

• Love 2

Yeah, I know... those were just my two favourite couples left on the show though.

Edit: According to what the boys said on Freddie's vodcast, in spite of appearing in the fall preview video, neither Will nor Sonny are making any return appearances. So I guess NBC just wanted to screw with us there by using old footage of a clean-shaven Will to make us think Chandler had come back.

Edited by DisneyBoy
  • Love 1
On 9/5/2020 at 3:54 PM, bunnyblue said:

JJ being filler sounds about right. The show doesn't care for him which is fine less damage that way.

If he's part of the filler storyline I don't think that has him interacting with Ben who's a leading man on this show. We'll probably see him on the phone talking to family members or something which is fine with me. This show has a way of making me regret most characters returning.

• Love 4

Definitely looks like Tripp is the baby daddy.  And the triangle is going to be all blonde - Trip/Claire/Allie.  Got that hint from dayscafe. Not outright, but close enough.  

I am HERE for no-filter John.  That could be the most interesting John we've ever seen.

I'm not happy with the star-crossed lover gets blown-up.  I mean, I GET it's a soap opera.  But they had like 2 days of being married between all the kidnappings.

And I have to admit, I actually think that Ciara's experience with murderous Ben was a good story.  They are clearly not going to ignore his serial killer background.  And now he's going to 'lose' his wife (who may look different when she comes back!) for a while.  Adding in revenge for Wendy was enough for me to say the dead have not been forgotten.  That was the only part that bothered me about Ben's redemption.  It was the sense that his victims were ignored. Clearly they've addressed it, along with letting Ciara see through the eyes of a victim.  If anything, the final shoe is Serena.  Not sure anyone will come after him for her sake (if Eric hasn't) -- maybe some future story.  A long lost brother or something...

• Love 3
5 hours ago, SueB said:

I am HERE for no-filter John.  That could be the most interesting John we've ever seen.

Drake does kind-hearted Grandpa and lifelong buddy buddy so well that I'm sad to see that side of him go. Remember the days when he and Marlena were divorced and he walked around with permanent fart face and a bad attitude until Theresa knocked his lights out? I absolutely hated John back then and I'm worried this bad attitude version is going to basically be that all over again.

4 hours ago, brisbydog said:

I hope there is a way to keep Vincent. He has potential. But I bet they vilify him to prop up Ben

Yeah, let's let Vincent go. He's had an abnormally successful debut and keeping him around is only going to ruin him I'm sure.

• Love 4
On 9/8/2020 at 11:47 AM, Rafael said:

Why cant Gwen be the daughter of Earl Johnson , Steve/Adrienne/Jack's uncle ? Does she really have to be Jack's long lost child too? Come on..

For that to work, Adrienne would need to be alive.. I am more interested in seeing the Johnson siblings interact  with each other, their children and playing supporting roles in their stories. Ron needs to have Bonnie be revealed to be a brainwashed Adrienne and go from there. Perhaps Justin starts to become suspicious and goes to Jennifer with his crazy idea. Jack and Jennifer go on an expedition to find out more about Bonnie and find trouble along the way...Justin begins to spend more time with "Bonnie" and finds out from her that she has been having memory problems.. She takes an interest in his kids, saying things that only Adrienne being their mom would know but she thinks it has to do with the time that she was masquerading as Adrienne.. Bonnie slowly begins to realize that she might be Adrienne after all.. This could last for weeks maybe even months..

Edited by Pearson80
  • Useful 2
  • Love 4
4 hours ago, Silver Raven said:

I thought I wrote this, but I guess not.

With the rumor that Jake is really Stefan, and Gwen is his handler, could it possibly have been that Gwen poisoning Abby was a ploy to blame Gabi to get her out of Stefan's life?

This strangely makes sense as to what Gwen's motive could be.

• Love 1