Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers And Shockers

• Start Topic

Heh, Jake looking down at his toweled crotch when Gabi says "something came up".

Shut up with your lukewarm fury, Sonny.  Maybe I'm in the minority, but I don't see what the big crisis is.  If Allie decides not to let them adopt WIll's nephew, he's still Will's nephew, and you can go back to the original adoption/surrogacy plan.  It's not like Allie's baby is their one chance or something.

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 11
3 hours ago, TeeVee329 said:

Heh, Jake looking down at his toweled crotch when Gabi says "something came up".

Shut up with your lukewarm fury, Sonny.  Maybe I'm in the minority, but I don't see what the big crisis is.  If Allie decides not to let them adopt WIll's nephew, he's still Will's nephew, and you can go back to the original adoption/surrogacy plan.  It's not like Allie's baby is their one chance or something.

Yes.  Everyone is acting like this baby is some sort of football and they all want to call pass interference on Sami.  Not that I think it's a common situation, but what mother wouldn't at least have SOME sort of opinion on her ex-husband raising her grandchild.  This would not be a closed adoption  where the  parent gets to tell the child about his parentage when the child is ready.  This is a situation with built in problems, yet most people are acting like having Rafe adopt Allie's baby would be just the MOST peachy-keen idea EVER.

• Love 8
15 hours ago, CanaryFan98 said:

It looks like a fantasy although knowing this show it wouldn't surprise me if Xarah reconciled that quickly.

Yea, I think it being a fantasy would make a lot more sense. I hope the actual scene isn't as painfully embarrassing as that little clip is lol.

11 hours ago, howmanywords said:

So Eve thought it was necessary to strip Ben down to his underwear to be shocked and brainwashed? Kinky!

Duh, you obviously have to be naked for the brainwashing serum to really seep into your brain! Like I said in the ep thread, the whole Eve/Ben thing has sexual undertones that are pretty gross.

• LOL 3
  • Love 5
4 hours ago, TeeVee329 said:

I think what Sonny is really mad about, is that this news came so quickly he didn't have time to change from his "hanging-around-the-house" suit to his "Oh-NO-it's-bad-news" suit.  As opposed to his breakfast suit, leave-the-house suit and trip-to-the-Dollar-Store suit.

Proper attire is very important for EVERY emotion to Sonny.

• LOL 17

I really have a problem with Sonny biting Sami's head off. This is his mother-in-law for starters and her daughter is out of control and making rash decisions she really doesn't have to. The problem with this whole gay couple adoption storyline is that Will and Sonny look like predators taking advantage of Allie. Like she has a shiny pack of baseball cards that she's not sure she wants to keep and they're hoping that if they smile at her with hungry eyes enough she'll let them have it. But there's no reason Allie can't raise his kid on her own with the help of her family, and everyone should be supporting Sami's efforts to get Allie's head screwed back on right. Just because you technically have rights as an adult and can technically make your own decisions, doesn't mean every decision you're making is a smart one. Allie obviously doesn't want people to talk her into keeping the kid, but I think that says a lot about who Allie is. She already knows she and her family can provide this child with a good upbringing, but she would rather have the child relocated to a foreign family? Or fob the child off on her brother or ex stepfather? That is bizarre thinking. And again, she hasn't been too worried about the kid's father, which is not just a glaring omission but incredibly cruel and heartless. What if the dad would rather raise the kid? You clearly don't want to, so why not let him?

Also, Sonny shut up. Pick your battles and never get pitchy with your in-laws or elders, especially if it's not going to help the situation. How is Sonny carping at Sami about ruining this for them going to change anything? And again, it just makes him look like he was trying to scam someone out of something and it was a delicate situation. If you only have slim likelihood of getting this kid, then that means you're probably not supposed to be getting this kid. There are other children needing adoption. Don't even tell me for a second that Victor with all of his connections couldn't help his nephew and his husband adopt. Come on.

Even back when Brady first offered to adopt a child with Kristen in 2013, they had to write in a line of dialogue where Kristen admitted she always had the connections to successfully do so on her own, but "never felt right about it". Because duh. Of course a DiMera would have a billion options to adopt a kid legally or illegally! Hell, that's how Stefano got Kristen and Peter in the first place, after killing their father and driving their mother crazy. He wasn't even married to Rachel but was able to adopt her kids!

I feel like the only person in the storyline I can really sympathize with a little is Sami and maybe Eric, because Rafe should know better than to insinuate himself back into Sami's life in this way, Will should know better as well, Sonny should know better and Allie should know better.

• Love 4

This show has gone completely overboard in the Days of Sami's life. I haven't been able to tolerate her for about 2 decades, but this is the worst. If she is not overacting in every scene, the rest of the scenes TALK abut her and how she is so horrible. I read that she filmed for 3 months, so I think many of us will be gone if that is the case. Yes, the Allie's baby story is terrible and never fully planned, but it is dragging out and there is just too much Sami. 

The previews with Sarah and Xander are also too much. Just my opinion - they want to have sex, fine, but we don't need to see it.

And, I know that many are enjoying the sick Eve and the torture scenes, but they are too graphic for me.

Looks like there is absolutely nothing left for me on this show I have watched for at least 40 years!

59 minutes ago, DisneyBoy said:

I really have a problem with Sonny biting Sami's head off. This is his mother-in-law for starters and her daughter is out of control and making rash decisions she really doesn't have to. The problem with this whole gay couple adoption storyline is that Will and Sonny look like predators taking advantage of Allie. Like she has a shiny pack of baseball cards that she's not sure she wants to keep and they're hoping that if they smile at her with hungry eyes enough she'll let them have it. But there's no reason Allie can't raise his kid on her own with the help of her family, and everyone should be supporting Sami's efforts to get Allie's head screwed back on right. Just because you technically have rights as an adult and can technically make your own decisions, doesn't mean every decision you're making is a smart one. Allie obviously doesn't want people to talk her into keeping the kid, but I think that says a lot about who Allie is. She already knows she and her family can provide this child with a good upbringing, but she would rather have the child relocated to a foreign family? Or fob the child off on her brother or ex stepfather? That is bizarre thinking. And again, she hasn't been too worried about the kid's father, which is not just a glaring omission but incredibly cruel and heartless. What if the dad would rather raise the kid? You clearly don't want to, so why not let him?

Also, Sonny shut up. Pick your battles and never get pitchy with your in-laws or elders, especially if it's not going to help the situation. How is Sonny carping at Sami about ruining this for them going to change anything? And again, it just makes him look like he was trying to scam someone out of something and it was a delicate situation. If you only have slim likelihood of getting this kid, then that means you're probably not supposed to be getting this kid. There are other children needing adoption. Don't even tell me for a second that Victor with all of his connections couldn't help his nephew and his husband adopt. Come on.

Even back when Brady first offered to adopt a child with Kristen in 2013, they had to write in a line of dialogue where Kristen admitted she always had the connections to successfully do so on her own, but "never felt right about it". Because duh. Of course a DiMera would have a billion options to adopt a kid legally or illegally! Hell, that's how Stefano got Kristen and Peter in the first place, after killing their father and driving their mother crazy. He wasn't even married to Rachel but was able to adopt her kids!

I feel like the only person in the storyline I can really sympathize with a little is Sami and maybe Eric, because Rafe should know better than to insinuate himself back into Sami's life in this way, Will should know better as well, Sonny should know better and Allie should know better.

I get it.  No one should feel forced to keep a child they do not want.  But, they didn't even have some lame dialog about how Allie and Rafe have kept in close contact.  She literally ran into him (after how many years?) and decided on the basis of a 5 minute conversation that he should raise her child.  And she has Nicole acting like this is a well-reasoned thought out decision.  Sami is REALLY just trying to get her to stop and carefully consider all the options.  Yes, she has her preferences, but she didn't come in and tell Allie that she WILL be keeping her child.  Of COURSE she doesn't want her ex to raise her grandchild - most sane people would think that's a terrible idea.  And I know I've repeated myself several times but THE FATHER HAS RIGHTS.  After what just happened with David, Allie somehow thinks it would be just fine to put Rafe in the exact same position.  Of course Sami is trying to control everything, Allie isn't actually thinking like an adult and someone has to.  Nicole's idea of "supportive" is to simply go along with whatever stupid idea Allie comes up with, without ever even bringing up potential problems.

• Love 9
3 hours ago, boes said:

I think what Sonny is really mad about, is that this news came so quickly he didn't have time to change from his "hanging-around-the-house" suit to his "Oh-NO-it's-bad-news" suit.  As opposed to his breakfast suit, leave-the-house suit and trip-to-the-Dollar-Store suit.

Proper attire is very important for EVERY emotion to Sonny.

It's true, Sonny has a suit for every occasion. #ohihateit

• LOL 3
35 minutes ago, DaphneCat said:

I get it.  No one should feel forced to keep a child they do not want.  But, they didn't even have some lame dialog about how Allie and Rafe have kept in close contact.  She literally ran into him (after how many years?) and decided on the basis of a 5 minute conversation that he should raise her child.  And she has Nicole acting like this is a well-reasoned thought out decision.  Sami is REALLY just trying to get her to stop and carefully consider all the options.  Yes, she has her preferences, but she didn't come in and tell Allie that she WILL be keeping her child.  Of COURSE she doesn't want her ex to raise her grandchild - most sane people would think that's a terrible idea.  And I know I've repeated myself several times but THE FATHER HAS RIGHTS.  After what just happened with David, Allie somehow thinks it would be just fine to put Rafe in the exact same position.  Of course Sami is trying to control everything, Allie isn't actually thinking like an adult and someone has to.  Nicole's idea of "supportive" is to simply go along with whatever stupid idea Allie comes up with, without ever even bringing up potential problems.

Thank you! I’m not alone in wondering what the HUGE BETRAYAL that was brought upon Allie. Your mothers overbearing. We know. Sami told you what she wants. She talked to Rafe and asked him to think about the decision and told Will. Rafe said no and was already hesitant about it. If one conversation with Sami was all the sway he needed to turn her down then he wasn’t ready.  Whoever gets the baby is going to be dealing with the father who we can all assume will show up soon. 

Oh Allie, Will wasn’t “plotting” behind your back. Cue the drama that you said you didn’t want. As much as she can’t stand her mother, she’s just like her. Which I guess is what we are supposed to be seeing. I could be a little more sympathetic if Allie could have a normal conversation with or about Sami before she loses it or runs away because Sami said 1 thing she doesn’t like. 

• Love 7

I don't think Sonny and Will have felt like predators.  They seem excited but I was surprised at how decent Will was about making sure Allie and Rafe knew that a) he would love to adopt Allie's baby but b) he was willing to respect any decision Allie (and Rafe) made. 

The only fast thing was the weird adoption papers thing.  That feels kind of early to draw those up but I've never been involved in adoption so maybe not. 

• Love 6

I still think it was weird for Will and Sonny to even consider adopting Allie's baby.  I get that relatives often step in to raise relatives' children, but I feel like that's mostly in dire circumstances - a death, a criminal incarceration, an addiction issue, etc. 

Because (and maybe this came up and I missed it) what was the plan here?  Was their son always going to know that his mom is also his aunt?  Were they going to tell a half-truth that Allie carried a baby for them?  Or were they just going to say nothing and hold their breath for the inevitable "You ain't my mutha, YES I AM!" moment?

ETA...oh gawd, and now I'm thinking about the horrible AMC story with Bianca going behind his sister's back to get her sister's husband to father her second child and neither of them mentioned it to said sister the entire time Bianca was pregnant.  Yikes yikes yikes.

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 3
57 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

Allie is convenient, but Will and Sonny May need to consider a surrogate, or adopting a child from overseas.

Or instead of a baby, adopting an older child as there are many children in the system who are nor blue-eyed, Caucasian, infants.

• Love 5
4 hours ago, TeeVee329 said:

Because (and maybe this came up and I missed it) what was the plan here?  Was their son always going to know that his mom is also his aunt?  Were they going to tell a half-truth that Allie carried a baby for them?  Or were they just going to say nothing and hold their breath for the inevitable "You ain't my mutha, YES I AM!" moment?

See, this is exactly what I was thinking about as well. Will says that he absolutely wanted Allie to be as involved in the baby's life as she was comfortable being, which is a nice sentiment and all, but wouldn't the adoption papers basically mean that Will and Sonny have all the say in the kid's life and Allie is just welcomed to visit on occasion? Or are they actually giving Allie the right to make decisions about the welfare of her child after giving her kid up for adoption? And what about the psychological trauma this kid will experience knowing that Mommy didn't want them, and passed them off to Uncle Will and Sonny just because it was convenient? Hell, if I was adopted by an aunt or uncle and yet my mother was still in my life and was a completely sound normal human being with plenty of money and options, I too would be wondering why on Earth I wasn't good enough to be kept by my biological parents. Simply because she wanted more time to attend Frosh week and take some electives?

And now that Allie is supposedly a full-time cast member, do you think that they'll have her attending Salem University and graduating with a degree? Neither do I.

This must be such an infuriating show to watch for extremely low-income families where parents in their early twenties have to work full-time jobs and take night classes and somehow also care for their children just to get by.

• Love 2
5 minutes ago, DisneyBoy said:

And now that Allie is supposedly a full-time cast member, do you think that they'll have her attending Salem University and graduating with a degree? Neither do I.

She’s already graduated college and has a degree.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
33 minutes ago, DisneyBoy said:

Allie came on as a college grad. She is supposedly 22-ish.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
4 hours ago, nilyank said:

Or instead of a baby, adopting an older child as there are many children in the system who are nor blue-eyed, Caucasian, infants.

Exactly! how about Wilson getting involved with an older kid of color who is in need of loving parents. It could be similar to what Benjy was to Stayla back in the day.. 

Edited by Pearson80
  • Love 3
(edited)
1 hour ago, DisneyBoy said:

See, this is exactly what I was thinking about as well. Will says that he absolutely wanted Allie to be as involved in the baby's life as she was comfortable being, which is a nice sentiment and all, but wouldn't the adoption papers basically mean that Will and Sonny have all the say in the kid's life and Allie is just welcomed to visit on occasion? Or are they actually giving Allie the right to make decisions about the welfare of her child after giving her kid up for adoption? And what about the psychological trauma this kid will experience knowing that Mommy didn't want them, and passed them off to Uncle Will and Sonny just because it was convenient? Hell, if I was adopted by an aunt or uncle and yet my mother was still in my life and was a completely sound normal human being with plenty of money and options, I too would be wondering why on Earth I wasn't good enough to be kept by my biological parents. Simply because she wanted more time to attend Frosh week and take some electives?

This must be such an infuriating show to watch for extremely low-income families where parents in their early twenties have to work full-time jobs and take night classes and somehow also care for their children just to get by.

There are all sorts of adoption variables these days, one of them being open adoption.  A good friend of mine has had such an arrangement with her child's birth mother since the child was an infant.  The child is now 15, seems emotionally centered and as happy as any 15 year old.  While my friend and her husband are her parents, she's known her birth mother always, and the birth mother has been involved in her life since birth.  I think a lot depends on how the adults handle things and themselves, and for this child, the arrangement has worked well.  Expectations , honesty and thoughtfulness from all parties seem to be the key to success;   keeping in mind that no parent does it right all the time.

Edited by boes
  • Useful 2
  • Love 9

For me, the dumbest thing about the Allie storyline is that there seems to be no legitimate reason why Allie didn't get an abortion the second she found out she was pregnant.  She has been presented as a spoiled party girl who liked running around London with no responsibilities, didn't want a job, and had a complicated relationship with her parents (especially with her mother  - who she kind of hates).  She has not expressed any interest in keeping the baby, and has been very firm that she didn't want Sami anywhere near the kid to screw up its life.

So with that being said, why on earth didn't Allie get an abortion so she could continue her carefree life?  I have seen no evidence that she would avoid abortion for religious reasons, especially since she did raise it as an option (even though she was a few weeks out from giving birth).  As presented, it seems much more in character for Allie to get an abortion, then rub Sami's face in it and tell her that she got said abortion specifically to deprive Sami of another grandchild lol.

I also think Ron has screwed up by writing Sami as a bad mother (for no real reason) with her dragging the kids all over Europe for this EJ quest.  She could have been based in France or wherever and had DiMera goons doing the legwork, but instead they have practically had Sami on the run for the past 6 years.  It's made even stupider by the fact that EJ being alive has had no impact on anything since he's never around, and also that Sami for some bizarre reason always left her kids behind when she came to Salem.  Like ... Will died, was resurrected and then was dying again and Sami apparently never thought it was appropriate to bring Will's siblings to Salem?  Makes no sense.  Ron retconning Sami happily moving to LA and not caring too much that EJ was dead, and instead having her drag the kids all over Europe for no reason, was terrible for her character.

It's also stupid that they have written Allie as (understandably) hating her life on the run with Sami putting finding EJ over her kid's happiness, yet they never had Allie leave Sami until she was 22.  Based on what we know, 16 y/o Allie should have run away to Salem to live with Lucas, having had enough of Sami's shit.  Lucas would surely have been happy to have her, and they could have even had her twin come and visit sometimes to bring him into things.

8 hours ago, Frozendiva said:

Allie is convenient, but Will and Sonny May need to consider a surrogate, or adopting a child from overseas.

The could have gone the tried and true Psycho Surrogate route, who falls in love with Sonny since she is carrying his kid.  Then Psycho plots to gaslight Will and Sonny and break them up (because she is delusional and doesn't see Sonny being gay as an impediment), forcing Will to go into reporter mode to dig dirt on the surrogate and scheme to expose her.

• Love 6

More spoilers for the week of August 10th from DR:

Monday, August 10, 2020
Will and Sami reconcile.
Claire and Marlena discuss Claire’s plans for the future.

Tuesday, August 11, 2020
Ben hides his unease from Ciara.
Gabi and Jake have a huge blow up.
Kate recounts to Abe her bitter rivalry with Vivian.

Wednesday, August 12, 2020
Sami seeks help from Belle.

There are shows Thursday and Friday, they just chose not to release spoilers for those days. And I'm 100% not here for referencing gay characters as predators. ✌️

• Love 4
1 hour ago, bubble sparkly said:

The could have gone the tried and true Psycho Surrogate route, who falls in love with Sonny since she is carrying his kid.  Then Psycho plots to gaslight Will and Sonny and break them up (because she is delusional and doesn't see Sonny being gay as an impediment), forcing Will to go into reporter mode to dig dirt on the surrogate and scheme to expose her.

Now, I would’ve dug that story, but the Will fans would’ve been complaining.  Plus, Sonny getting involved with another psycho?  But yes, Sonny needs his own child.

Anyway.  Whatever story Ron wanted to tell with Sonny and Will, he had to cut short because they were booted.

• Love 3

I was thinking of other ways they could have gone with this that were more interesting or soapy.  They could have done something like what happened with Maxie and Lulu on "General Hospital" - Will and Sonny ask Allie to be their surrogate, Allie accidentally gets knocked up with her own baby, and then she decides to say nothing and give Will and Sonny her baby.  Or you could have even had a pregnant Allie come to them with a plan for them to adopt her baby while telling everyone else she was just being a surrogate for them and perhaps Sonny being gung-ho while Will is unsure, reflecting back on his reaction to Gabi's pregnancy back in the day.

2 hours ago, superdeluxe said:

But yes, Sonny needs his own child.

Sonny has his own child, biology doesn't make a parent/child relationship.

7 hours ago, Pearson80 said:

Exactly! how about Wilson getting involved with an older kid of color who is in need of loving parents. It could be similar to what Benjy was to Stayla back in the day.. 

Given recent conversations in Hollywood - I'm thinking about Kristen Bell leaving a voice role as a biracial character so it could be played by a biracial actress - maybe they should start with an Ari that better reflects that she's biracial?

• Love 3
7 hours ago, bubble sparkly said:

For me, the dumbest thing about the Allie storyline is that there seems to be no legitimate reason why Allie didn't get an abortion the second she found out she was pregnant.  She has been presented as a spoiled party girl who liked running around London with no responsibilities, didn't want a job, and had a complicated relationship with her parents (especially with her mother  - who she kind of hates).  She has not expressed any interest in keeping the baby, and has been very firm that she didn't want Sami anywhere near the kid to screw up its life.

I wonder if maybe it has something to do with the father. Like maybe he acted like he was with her and wanted the baby and then he up and left her or something. Might explain why she's so cagey about him. Although, we all know that's really just because they have no idea what they wanna do with the father lol.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
11 hours ago, QueenSerena said:

Kate recounts to Abe her bitter rivalry with Vivian.

Interesting that this is still a topic of conversation. Usually when a character leaves the show there's no more mention of them until they know the actor is coming back. I wonder if we'll get a bit more Vivian...

• Love 2
11 hours ago, QueenSerena said:

And I'm 100% not here for referencing gay characters as predators.

My apologies, I think I was the first one to drop the word. I just couldn't think of another term off the top of my head. It feels like they've been eyeing this pregnancy for their own selfish reasons, like they're at a birthday party and the kid who opened their present maybe doesn't like it and therefore maybe can be convinced to give it up. As we've all discussed already, there's a million different ways they could help provide a kid with a home and bypass the normal adoption routes. The storyline is just forced, and I think it makes Will and Sonny look a little strange. I never expected them to do a gay adoption storyline at all, and I'm wishing this one emphasized what great father's they are and how unfair the existing systems can be towards gay couples. Instead we barely see them with their own daughter, and the narrative is presenting them as self-serving.

It's a shame this storyline didn't begin in the fall, because I think we could have used a few weeks in the summer of Will and Sonny working through everything that's happened the last few years, from Will's incarceration to Sonny moving on with with someone else and Arianna's perpetual abandonment. If they'd stabilized as a couple and been shown to be excellent fathers, and THEN the show started talking about them adopting another kid, it would have just felt less awkward. Instead it feels like they just got back together, aren't discussing Sonny's willingness to move on with someone else or his desire to, and are just shopping for a kid.

Maybe the performances could have mitigated some of this, if Sonny and Will hadn't seemed so eager and excited. I feel like Chandler has done a decent job of showing Will being comfortable no matter which way things go, but then again the scenes of him and Sonny plotting out everything and then rushing off to pitch themselves to Allie? That felt weird to me.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, Silver Raven said:

Which will probably lead to sex.

And that about sums up the past couple of her relationships. At least with Chad and JJ the writers gave us a little substance and depth. Now, it's always about revenge, plotting and scheming.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Silver Raven said:

Which will probably lead to sex.

Oh yes! They are really pushing for the Stabi parallels. So this huge blow up will probably end with Jake throwing Gabi down on a desk and tearing off their clothes.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
On 8/1/2020 at 9:45 AM, peachmangosteen said:

Yea, I think it being a fantasy would make a lot more sense. I hope the actual scene isn't as painfully embarrassing as that little clip is lol.

Duh, you obviously have to be naked for the brainwashing serum to really seep into your brain! Like I said in the ep thread, the whole Eve/Ben thing has sexual undertones that are pretty gross.

Yeah it's painfully obvious the writers are channeling Hostel+Red Shoe Dairies+Fifty Shades of Grey into Xarah and Eve/Ben little moments.  However they forgot a very important thing, fix the camera angle first if the actress doesn't feel comfortable without a bra, It destroys the credibility of selling a scene when someone is supposed to please her man in bed.  

Edited by Guest
12 hours ago, TeeVee329 said:

Given recent conversations in Hollywood - I'm thinking about Kristen Bell leaving a voice role as a biracial character so it could be played by a biracial actress - maybe they should start with an Ari that better reflects that she's biracial?

Genetics is funny though and I have never had a problem with Ari looking more like Will than Gabi.   Some biracials look mix and some don't. 

Edited by Pearson80
  • Love 3
18 hours ago, TeeVee329 said:

I was thinking of other ways they could have gone with this that were more interesting or soapy.  They could have done something like what happened with Maxie and Lulu on "General Hospital" - Will and Sonny ask Allie to be their surrogate, Allie accidentally gets knocked up with her own baby, and then she decides to say nothing and give Will and Sonny her baby.  Or you could have even had a pregnant Allie come to them with a plan for them to adopt her baby while telling everyone else she was just being a surrogate for them and perhaps Sonny being gung-ho while Will is unsure, reflecting back on his reaction to Gabi's pregnancy back in the day.

Sonny has his own child, biology doesn't make a parent/child relationship.

Hispanic is an ethnic category. 

• Love 3
20 hours ago, Petunia13 said:

Hispanic is an ethnic category. 

Exactly! Hispanics can be Black, White, Asian, Arab, mixed race and Indigenous.. Latin America is truly a melting pot more so than the US.

• Love 2

I honestly would be fine with brown-haired (via Gabi) and blue-eyed (via Will) Ari. I think the best child casting when they try to find a child that looks similar to both parents.

• Love 2

"Sami, Eric, and Nicole discover Allie has left the hospital, while Eric finds a note saying Allie wants Nicole to raise her baby."

JFC, I can not stand Allie anymore and have no sympathy for her. So, she wants Nicole to "raise" her baby?? She does realize that Nicole is married and her husband (who is also her kind uncle who welcomed the brat into his home) would also be raising this kid, right?? Does Allie care what this would do to Eric's relationship with his twin? Will he have rights to the baby or does Allie want the kid to only be Nicole's? Did she discuss with or ask Nicole if she even wants to raise a baby?? Does she care that dumping an infant on Eric & Nicole will affect their relationship and Holly's life?? And by asking Nicole to "raise" her baby, is she giving up all rights to the kid?? Or is her plan to reappear in a few years after Nicole, Eric, and Holly have bonded with the baby and then take the kid back?? Allie is a spoiled, self centered, ungrateful, immature brat who takes no responsibility for the mess she's made of her life. I am dumbfounded how everyone treats her with kid gloves and falls over themselves to not upset her. Goddamn, I hate this girl. It is time for Sami & Lucas to cut her ass off and take her to court to get custody of their grandchild because Allie has demonstrated she is incapable of making decisions that are in the best interest of that baby.

• Love 8
1 hour ago, bunnyblue said:

JFC, I can not stand Allie anymore

Yup.

2 hours ago, QueenSerena said:

The stuff about Allie's baby continues to make no sense whatsoever to me

Yup!

1 hour ago, bunnyblue said:

It is time for Sami & Lucas to cut her ass off and take her to court to get custody of their grandchild because Allie has demonstrated she is incapable of making decisions that are in the best interest of that baby.

Definitely!

• Love 4

Days of Our Lives Spoilers: Paige’s Ghost Visits Eve – Will Dead Daughter Finally End Mom’s Revenge On Ben?

That is the spoiler -esque headline on Celebrity Dirty Laundry .

See ? I TOLD you guys not so long ago that Ben's victims will be brought back as ghosts where they exenorate and forgive Ben for killing them . But it looks like Carlivati took my sarcasm to heart and is now using it. Looks like Paige will return as a ghost and sing Ben's praises and declare that he is a beautiful man who was struck down by mental "!llness" and didnt mean to viciously strangle her to death . Hell,she might even giggle and say that she was kinda turned on by being strangled . 

Prepare yourselves people , If you think all the Ben propping we have been witnessing recently were bad ,wait until you see Paige propping up her killer. 

• Love 3
8 hours ago, bunnyblue said:

"Sami, Eric, and Nicole discover Allie has left the hospital, while Eric finds a note saying Allie wants Nicole to raise her baby."

JFC, I can not stand Allie anymore and have no sympathy for her. So, she wants Nicole to "raise" her baby?? She does realize that Nicole is married and her husband (who is also her kind uncle who welcomed the brat into his home) would also be raising this kid, right?? Does Allie care what this would do to Eric's relationship with his twin? Will he have rights to the baby or does Allie want the kid to only be Nicole's? Did she discuss with or ask Nicole if she even wants to raise a baby?? Does she care that dumping an infant on Eric & Nicole will affect their relationship and Holly's life?? And by asking Nicole to "raise" her baby, is she giving up all rights to the kid?? Or is her plan to reappear in a few years after Nicole, Eric, and Holly have bonded with the baby and then take the kid back?? Allie is a spoiled, self centered, ungrateful, immature brat who takes no responsibility for the mess she's made of her life. I am dumbfounded how everyone treats her with kid gloves and falls over themselves to not upset her. Goddamn, I hate this girl. It is time for Sami & Lucas to cut her ass off and take her to court to get custody of their grandchild because Allie has demonstrated she is incapable of making decisions that are in the best interest of that baby.

THIS.  It's the EXACT same thing she did with Rafe.  Because SHE has decided Nicole should have her kid, Nicole (and by extension Eric) is now OBLIGATED to take it.  This is what happens when everyone acts like Sami interfered in "Allie's decision."  Allie begins to think her "decisions" are now mandate.  And even though the spoiler is trying to make it seem like Allie didn't do that to hurt Sami, I'm not buying it.  The writers know exactly what they are doing.

• Love 5

RSW saying again "love has to win" These CIN fans have been clinging to those words since he said that about a month ago to prepare them for the wedding fallout. "Our hero said love will win!", "Ben will never, ever harm Ciara" "Nothing will end CIN"! One little detail he forgot to drop on them back then was about VK leaving. The same people who are chanting "love always wins" also refuse to think about a different actress in the role, so um good luck with this lol I'm so here for this spell Vincent does!

That GV interview..I'm confused. If he filmed till November wouldn't his exit be happening REAL soon? I'm getting nervous about where this leaves Nicole.

• Love 2

LOL - hope it doesn't leave Nicole with 2 kids to raise alone!!! Also, maybe Paige comes back to save her mom from spending the rest of her life in jail and tells her that nothing will bring her back and she needs to let go of this revenge plot. Maybe she won't even mention Ben?

• Love 6
1 hour ago, DaphneCat said:

THIS.  It's the EXACT same thing she did with Rafe.  Because SHE has decided Nicole should have her kid, Nicole (and by extension Eric) is now OBLIGATED to take it.  This is what happens when everyone acts like Sami interfered in "Allie's decision."  Allie begins to think her "decisions" are now mandate.  And even though the spoiler is trying to make it seem like Allie didn't do that to hurt Sami, I'm not buying it.  The writers know exactly what they are doing.

Trash storyline. They should have gone with Allie being Eric and Nicole 's surrogate. Plain and simple !!!

• Love 3
50 minutes ago, howmanywords said:

RSW saying again "love has to win" These CIN fans have been clinging to those words since he said that about a month ago to prepare them for the wedding fallout. "Our hero said love will win!", "Ben will never, ever harm Ciara" "Nothing will end CIN"! One little detail he forgot to drop on them back then was about VK leaving. The same people who are chanting "love always wins" also refuse to think about a different actress in the role, so um good luck with this lol I'm so here for this spell Vincent does!

That GV interview..I'm confused. If he filmed till November wouldn't his exit be happening REAL soon? I'm getting nervous about where this leaves Nicole.

Thanks for the laugh. Whoever takes Caira's place after VK's departure, will face the wrath of those CIN fans (TPTBs are chem-testing Ben with the new Claire and Allie according to spoilers). 

Edited by Guest