Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E20: Reunion Part 1

• Start Topic

11 hours ago, DelicateDee said:

After checking them out for 40 minutes now, I think Bethenny looks the best, and actually, her face looks very pretty, almost regal.  Next is Ramona.  She looks great for 60. I think Tinsley looks good, like her makeup tonight and I like her dress from the top up.  But I have a special like for the color teal.  Luann, Sonja, Carol and Dorinda in that order.  

I agree about Bethenny.  I don't like her one bit, but I admit she looked great.  I absolutely love her dress and would wear it in a heartbeat.  I will respectfully disagree about Ramona though. :)  While she does look good for her age I also think she looks utterly ridiculous in that gold lame dress, extensions and breasts hanging out.  I think the attempt to dress so young is aging her.   Sonja's dress was a big fat meh.  It looked like her left breast was trying to make a break for it.  Dorinda, Carole and Lu were all OK.  Tinsley--damn girl.  That dress is horrid. 

Part I was kind of a snooze.  Next week had better pick up. 

• Love 21
2 hours ago, Hello Lady said:

I thought it was both. Usually on any given subject, Bethenny knows what happened, how it happened , and why. 

I have never liked him, its like they have to kiss his ring, to stay on the show. I just find him creepy.

And he's so fucking smug.  He just sits there, and smirks.  I really, really really don't like his personality.

And as if we don't notice that Bethenny gets softball questions and everyone else gets hammered. How stupid do they think we are.  

• Love 21
2 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

I thought Tinsley borrowed her dress from an aging Country and Western star's wardrobe

Overflowing boobage aside, you may be onto something!

naomi-judd_612x611.jpg?w=612

• Love 12

My superficials:

Ramona - Kill me.  I thought she looked good.  The woman is 60 and managed to look like a sex kitten.  Not my style, but what the hell?  Lots of cleavage, but it was symmetrical and much, much better than Sonja's.  The gold looked good on her.  Hair and makeup were fine but for the iridescent eye shadow.  Again, her hair is super long, but looked so much better than Sonja's stringy stuff.

Sonja - She looked so much better with the shorter, bouncy hair.  Her face can look harsh, and the more middle her part, the less attractive she looks, IMO.  She can be absolutely gorgeous at some angles - none of which were struck in part one.  Dress was absolutely horrendous.  She seemed to have multiple nip slips.  I can't believe this was the best wardrobe had to choose from.  The color is great, but who can see it past the poorly constructed cleavage.  Makeup was fine except for the dark brows, and too dark eye makeup.

Dorinda - Normally I love her overall look, even if I don't care for individual things.  I feel the extreme spray tan combined with the bleached within an inch of life hair color, was just a toxic combo.  I like how Dorinda styles her hair better than whoever did it here.  Her makeup seemed to overcompensate for the tan.  Blush too dark, eye shadow too shiny, lip color too pale.  Dress was pretty , I guess.

Lu - The creamy complexion was to die for, just the perfect amount of dewy.  Looks like her forehead was freshly toxed, but who cares.  Makeup was great.  Hairstyle is old and tired, but so flattering it doesn't really matter.  I did not like her dress, and it had nothing to do with any connection with her wedding.  I am built similarly to Lu (broader shoulder, slimmer hips) but bigger boobs, and I wouldn't be caught dead in that bodice style.  It does nothing but broaden the shoulders more.  But good for Lu for being confident in it.  The blue rocks glued on plastic - not sure if it was a necklace or part of the dress - looked rather cheap.

Beth - Loved the dress and the color.  Her hair was fine, but more flattering an inch or two shorter.  Makeup was nice except a little too matte, and I wasn't crazy about the overdrawn upper lip.  I have thin lips, too, and that look is fine in photos, but very obvious when talking.  I think she looks better when she's less tanned.

Carole - I like the shorter hair, but really wish she would experiment with a side part.  Side parts are flattering on everyone, while middle parts just aren't.  Loved the dress and color.  Color would be great on my pale skin, but I could never wear that style of bodice.  Makeup is fine, but not as subtle as Carole does herself.

Tinsley - I have to disagree on the color being flattering.  Maybe I'm just so offended by the dress style.  That color would typically look good on a blonde.  Hair is fine, but boring, looks healthy and shiny.  Her makeup is okay but I really disliked her lip color.  Her earrings seemed overkill when seen with the overly busy, gauzy beaded mess.

• Love 17
1 minute ago, RedheadZombie said:

I know!  I'm hoping it's more former synagogue, current event space.  It's too weird to conduct a reunion in a religious place.

I have seen a wedding there on tv so it is a former synagogue. 

• Love 4

Ramona looked over the top with the boobs and the bronzer but somehow it all worked for me.  She hasn't looked this good in a long time.  Dorinda had WAY too much makeup on, it looked so cakey and I usually love her looks.  I thought Lu and Sonja both looked great, although Sonja was wearing a "standing dress" so it looked awkward; she was trying to sit up straight as possible but that type of dress just looks better standing up.  Beth's dress was awesome but too big for her.  Tinsley looked like Tinsley, as usuall I can't decide if she's dressing too young or too matronly.  All I think of when I look at Carole is a limp dish towel.  Yawn.

I think Ramona took all the criticism well.  She usually does actually, I recall times in the past when she's been called out by various 'wives and she usually does say you're right I'm sorry.  Beth was seriously giving me anxiety with the rapid fire questions and butting in with her two cents every five seconds.  Manic to the utmost degree.  I actually yelled "shut the fuck up and let someone else talk" at the TV, which made my husband laugh and laugh.  Her and Ro are just alike; the only difference is that I think deep down Ramona is not a mean spirited person (I mean REALLY deep down, lol).  Beth....jury's still out.

Edited by mostlylurking
  • Love 11
4 hours ago, BBHN said:

Wasn't that Sonja?

I remember BETHANNY clearly started the rumor by saying that Dorinda and John came to her classy party in the Hamptons and did coke in her house. They were not private about it. Bethanny brought it up with John several times in the last season (not this one) at her Cowboy party where she avoided John as much as possible, and then at Doinda's house where they got into it.

This episode started out bad, with Bethanny ripping Ramona a new one for not talking to her staff in the elevator. THEN, 2 minutes later when people are saying that Ramona has had a hard year, she is suddenly sympathetic and agrees that she has had it rough and seems sad for her. Whatever fake bitch! You will do whatever to get camera time, throw people under the bus, and look as good as possible.

Bethanny is looking exactly like her tight plastic surgery face mother. Soon she will look exactly like her. 

bethenny-frankel-jason-hoppy-bernadette-birk.jpg

• Love 9
4 hours ago, BBHN said:

Wasn't that Sonja?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3769627/Sonja-Morgan-brands-Dorinda-Medley-liar-cocaine-use-noting-defended-came-RHONY-reunion.html

Yep there's a video from last years reunion. Andy asks about the comments Bethenny made to JOHN at the bra party and that it sounded like she was referring to cocaine. Bethenny said yes it was. Dorinda then says, John and I have never gone out with Bethenny Frankel so she doesn't know what she is referring to, maybe Bethenny is talking about her own friends and lifestyle. It seems like from ALL of the ladies reactions, they had discussed this topic before taping and agreed not to go there. It was Dorinda that pursued this and it was Sonja who said EVERY BODY knows you do it all the time.

I think after the reunion, at least thru September of 2016 there were various interviews with Sonja where she talks about Dorinda doing coke. This is what pissed Dorinda off when they were filming for the new season.

• Love 14
14 hours ago, KungFuBunny said:

Wow, so much of part 1 was negative shit about Luann/Tom Shamarriage

Bravo hates Luann

Was it?  Ramona and Sonja were spanked pretty hard, and then it was Lu's turn.  That leaves plenty of time for the rest.  I know that this is probably edited all out of order, but I think I'd prefer to get my punishment over early.  It felt like Lu was giving a half-assed defense of her marriage.  She could barely wait to spit out that comment about staying at the hotel the night before, and she seemed relieved after she said it.  I wonder if more slips out in the next part. 

• Love 9
57 minutes ago, BBHN said:

Did anyone say he was a dealer?

I don't know if he is a dealer but I think he is Dorinda's supplier and that's why she got with him and that is why she stays with him.

She always talks about being so depressed after Richard died that she couldn't get out of bed and she definitely didn't want to go out. Beginning of this season she was at the cemetery memorializing the 5th anniversary of Richard's passing. She also said this year that she has been with John for 4 1/2 years. The introduction of coke took away her fear of "going out" and I believe made her more social. Then she got addicted and that's why she stays. She is certainly not the one that will be going to the dealer to pick up, John provides all that.

• Love 11
1 hour ago, yourmomiseasy said:

If you look at it from this perspective, then the question can also be asked "why do women wear makeup?"

I think they both filed on the same day.  I don't know why they were racing to be the one to file though.

In my personal opinion there is a world of difference between plastic surgery and makeup.  But hell, in my world, makeup wouldn't even exist, so I know my feelings on this are radical and not shared.  These women are going overboard with the plastic surgery IMO.  They are so afraid of aging but aging doesn't look as bad as this.  IMO.

I'm sad to see sentiments like, Bethenny's lip job looks great!  Or Tinsley could use one!  That makes me sad.  It's not like thin lips are horrible disfigurements or something.  It's just how some humans happen to look.  And that's okay, at least I wish that it was, it should be.  The infinite scale of difference in how humans all over the world look is beautiful to me. I sound so Kumbaya, right? 

Edited by Ms Blue Jay
  • Love 14
4 hours ago, BBHN said:

Then again, he's probably just content to sit back, let the HWs go at each other, and picture where his next luxury vacation will be after he is done remodeling his Hamptons home. He still gets a nice paycheck either way. And the less control he exercises, the bitchier the reunion, and the better the ratings.

I agree with this.  I like Andy.  I listen to Howard Stern and he is a frequent guest on the show.  He's funny and witty, and definitely not a shrinking violet.  So I think it's just all for the show.  I hate that apparently he lets Beth do whatever the hell she wants, is she really that popular that Bravo doesn't want to lose her?  I would throw a party if she left.

• Love 5

I really enjoyed the show. 

I was thrilled that Bethenny pounded Ramona pretty hard.  I cannot stand Ramona and she looked ridiculous with all the fake hair, fake boobs, ugly dress, extreme makeup and ugly attitude.  I've learned as I have gotten older, and I am younger than Ramona, that less is more.

Dorinda looked horrible.  Her weird hair style, extreme hair color, pale lips and the excessive tan were not flattering.  I find her so abrasive.

Bethenny looked great, but her dress was not flattering.  I actually was quite happy she kept the conversation going.

Carole looked gorgeous, and I loved her dress.

Tinsley's dress didn't bother me, and I did love the color.

I thought Sonja looked pretty as well, and she takes criticism well.

My heart broke for Lu.  That was very hard to watch.

Edited by ButterQueen
  • Love 4

I really enjoyed the first part of this reunion, and usually part one is kind of a waste.  There are two things in particular I'm loving thus far:

• Sonja's reaction shots. When they cut to her and she's snorting, or shaking her head randomly, I can't help but smile.
  • It gets negative, but I don't feel like anyone is a fundamentally bad human being, which is a nice contrast with other versions of this show. They're all flawed, they all annoy and entertain me fairly equally. It's not a beatdown of one person or a fight between teams. Oh, and no documentary evidence is being provided. I hope all of that lasts.  

I'm on the fence about Bethenny's domination.  On the one hand, it'd be nice to hear Carole or Tinsley.  On the other, from what I remember Luann and others seemed more apt to answer a question honestly if Bethenny asked it, for whatever reason, than if Andy did. It'd be nice if she could balance things a little better- get us the info, but also realize that we don't need to hear only her pronouncements. 

• Love 12

Shut up Beth.  You're not the host or the cohost.  Her voice just gets so grating.

I decided to watch something else, but flipped over to the reunion some during commercials, and every.single.time Beth was squawking. Even in mini doses, she's insufferable.

(I also noticed that, like her friend Kyle, Beth thinks "alterior" is a word. So much for knowing it all.)

• Love 9

I didn't see the whole show; was in and out, watching something else.  Only a few impressions on what they wore.  Did not like Tinsley's dress -- it reminded me of the one Megan (RHOOC) wears in some of her TH this season.  (So maybe it IS a thing with the younger ones? lol).  Looked like a bridesmaid dress from the 1980's ( I only saw her from waist up.).  Disappointed in Dorinda's hair and makeup; she's looked better.  Loved her dress until I saw it was butterflies (just a personal thing!).  Carole looked good.  I liked Beth's dress too.  Didn't see enough of Ro's although I recall deeply bronzed breasts!  Disliked Lu's necklace.  Can't remember much of Sonya's except for seeing breasts.

• Love 1

I noticed last night that Sonja and Ramona were the ones with overflowing boobage.  Tinsley, Carol, Bethenny, and Dorinda were all covered.  LuAnn was in the middle with a deep V.  

I think that says a lot.  Sonja and Ramona are grasping on to sexuality.   They are still physical and vital and sex is still a part of their worlds so I guess its ok.  It just looks desperate.

Edited by Jextella
  • Love 7
4 hours ago, BBHN said:

Doesn't he pretty much lose control over every single reunion? And not just the NYC ones...

Then again, he's probably just content to sit back, let the HWs go at each other, and picture where his next luxury vacation will be after he is done remodeling his Hamptons home. He still gets a nice paycheck either way. And the less control he exercises, the bitchier the reunion, and the better the ratings.

100% correct.  As long as it doesn't get physically violent he's pretty much ok with any amount of screaming.  

• Love 1
2 hours ago, beaker73 said:

While she does look good for her age I also think she looks utterly ridiculous in that gold lame dress, extensions and breasts hanging out.  I think the attempt to dress so young is aging her.

2 hours ago, eurekagirl mOo said:

Ramona, gold glittery eyeshadow is not your friend.

2 hours ago, RedheadZombie said:

Ramona The gold looked good on her.  Hair and makeup were fine but for the iridescent eye shadow.  Again, her hair is super long, but looked so much better than Sonja's stringy stuff.

2 hours ago, mostlylurking said:

Ramona looked over the top with the boobs and the bronzer but somehow it all worked for me.  

1 hour ago, ButterQueen said:

\  I cannot stand Ramona and she looked ridiculous with all the fake hair, fake boobs, ugly dress, extreme makeup and ugly attitude.  

1 hour ago, Thumper said:

Didn't see enough of Ro's although I recall deeply bronzed breasts!  

LOL, y'all. All the gold and glitter suggest we can look forward to Moaner-as-Oscar next year (bonus if she's been reduced in size and placed on a bookshelf):

article-1360280-0D577D8B000005DC-417_468

• Love 9

Regarding the Boobage

Ramona’s store bought boobs are horrible. They don’t fit her frame and they are too big. When she first got them and even through this season, they have looked “painful” like the mother of all zits ready to pop, like a new mommy who finally had an overnight trip without her baby and forgot to bring her breast pump.

On the reunion in the dress Ramona wore – they (the Renewboobs) didn’t look so bad. Maybe they finally settled. They did look like they have been buffed and polished – maybe she had a chemical peel on her cleavage. I didn’t think her dress was horrible and I prefer her wearing the empire waist over something tightly fitted against her beer pinot gut

Sonja on the other hand, something is going on with her store bought boobs. I think one popped out of her chest cavity and it’s heading Southwest probably fleeing brown ice and Pepe Le Pew Frenchie. I wonder if this dress is from her Lifestyle brand that you can never purchase. It is very similar to the one she wore when she was on WWHL.

19955179_684439528412020_371423802480918

PS: Yes I love Ramona - and she has the first seat next to Andy - so yay! she stays as a HW next season. Also if she were ever to come out with floaty noodles (TruRaNoodles) I'd buy some

• Love 11

Somebody has to drive the bus. 

Lord knows Andy won't. And having one HW dominate things means you avoid situations like this, as epic and and funny as it is to watch:

• Love 5
1 hour ago, mostlylurking said:

I agree with this.  I like Andy.  I listen to Howard Stern and he is a frequent guest on the show.  He's funny and witty, and definitely not a shrinking violet.  So I think it's just all for the show.  I hate that apparently he lets Beth do whatever the hell she wants, is she really that popular that Bravo doesn't want to lose her?  I would throw a party if she left.

I listen to Andy from time to time and he comes accross surprisingly pleasant. HIm and his former lover are great together.

However, his only ambition in life is having a large a bank account and banging twinks. He is ruthless that way.

on the positive, he appears to be a very loyal friend.

It sucks that he lets Beth run the show. But in his mind, she does the dirty work and at the end of the day, all those women hang their own damn selves, imo. (He is not wrong there, they sold their souls to Bravo)

Beth looked very pretty in red, it is definitely her color. Unfortunately, after the way she interrogated and berated the other women, she looked to me like a dragon lady.

I can't hate on Ramona nor LuAnn. They both are going thru hell.

Carole, Tinsley and even Beth will eventually land on their feet. SonJa is on her own planet. Dorinda can do now wrong Imo, coke or no coke, she is be a good girlfriend.

• Love 10

I like that Sonja wore the color of Tinsely's party to the reunion. In a big way. I took Luann's comment, "What about sex?" in regards to aging and wrinkles to mean that when you have sex your face gets all wrinkled and clenched and you look terrible. So I thought the sex thing was like, "You avoid the sun, but you don't avoid sex, and sex makes your face wrinkly." Plus, during sex the guy can see how hideous you look. But that's just me. After sex I notice my face has some unflattering wrinkling/ lines in places. As I get older, it takes longer and longer for them to go away.

I think Bethanny can still drive the bus without being so annoying and extra dominant. She has to quip about EVERYTHING. Everything. As it stands, she is the host, interviewer, interviewee, and only asks rhetorical questions so she can inject her own opinions and she states everything like a fact. She's just dreadful. Does she have the drive the WHOLE way. Maybe she can do most of the driving, but others can do some too. Everyone's voice is importnat, not just hers. Clip! Clip! Clip!

I would love to see Bethanny and go, "HEY! Clip! CLip! Clip!"

Edited by bravofan27
  • Love 6
2 hours ago, Hello Lady said:

I thought Carole looked good, because she normally looks terrifying. But stunning? Not to me. I agree about her hair, its the best it has looked in forever.I wish all the housewives would take out the long long extensions, because nobody over a certain age has lovely thick hair like that.

I thought her hair looked scraggly, and was surprised to see in the opening that she had a couple of curlers in it, so it's intentional.  Is that a style?  (I was very late grokking to ombre, and just thought people had terrible dye jobs that had grown out weird.)

My hair started getting thicker when I got to be around 40, improbably enough.  And it's hanging in there at 60.  It'll probably all fall out at once just to show who's boss.

1 hour ago, RedheadZombie said:

I like how Dorinda styles her hair better than whoever did it here. 

Her hair usually looks sleek and polished, even when casual, and on the reunion, it looked like several different hairstyles at once scattered about her head.  I wasn't a fan.

1 hour ago, Ms Blue Jay said:

In my personal opinion there is a world of difference between plastic surgery and makeup.  But hell, in my world, makeup wouldn't even exist, so I know my feelings on this are radical and not shared.  These women are going overboard with the plastic surgery IMO.  They are so afraid of aging but aging doesn't look as bad as this.  IMO.

I haven't worn makeup since high school, 40 years ago.  I look like what I look like, and that's fine with me.  [Interestingly, I have heavily lidded eyes like Ramona says she had fixed several years ago.   I just channel my inner Charlotte Rampling instead of considering getting them fixed.]

The thing about plastic surgery to look younger is that there's always something that's going to give you away.  Certainly your knees.  Probably your hands.  Your neck unless you get that done, too, but your neck stops somewhere. 

I remember when the New York franchise first started, and people commented about how different they were from the OC because they weren't so plasticized, but maybe they just get started earlier in the OC, because there seems to be plenty going on in NYC, too.

• Love 7

I thought Beth looked fantastic - - as pretty as I've ever seen her.  One of my favorite parts?  Her Jill diss.  You just know that Andy keeps raising the possibility of a Beth/Jill friendship rekindling because he sees ratings gold in that.  B shut that shit DOWN.  And I cackle to think of how embarrassed Jill was seeing that.  Mean hag.

So I know y'all keep clowning Tinsley (Elsa, Ice Capades, 50's negligee---y'all are slaying)  but there's something that I really like about Tinsley 's style.  I wouldn't wear it in a million years but I like people who aren't afraid to be individuals.  If she likes her frills,  petticoats and embellishments then I love it.  

Lu.  Sigh.  That was rough.  Watching her learn of even more Tom indiscretions and trying to keep a brave face?  God bless her.  I think it was a very real moment when she said, "Why do you think I stayed in a hotel last night?" 

Ramona.  Shut up.  

• Love 13
3 hours ago, Wendy said:

Is he the one who filed for divorce?  No f^%$& way! 

WOW, I thought all along that she did, I almost believed that despite everything she has had enough of his sleazy behavior and the humiliations that she has to endure by being married to a known cheater, and she had slapped him with divorce papers, yet she is not the one who filed? 

The SOB is the one who filed? This is unbelievable 

Why did the fucker agree to marry at the first place?

He is 50 and still content to play the field. Another man child. 

Luann just enjoy being married and will be married again, Imo. She is going to have to branch out of the UES. Plenty of divorces on the Island.

16 minutes ago, bravofan27 said:

I like that Sonja wore the color of Tinsely's party to the reunion. In a big way. I took Luann's comment, "What about sex?" in regards to aging and wrinkles to mean that when you have sex your face gets all wrinkled and clenched and you look terrible. So I thought the sex thing was like, "You avoid the sun, but you don't avoid sex, and sex makes your face wrinkly." Plus, during sex the guy can see how hideous you look. But that's just me. After sex I notice my face has some unflattering wrinkling/ lines in places. As I get older, it takes longer and longer for them to go away.

I think Bethanny can still drive the bus without being so annoying and extra dominant. She has to quip about EVERYTHING. Everything. As it stands, she is the host, interviewer, interviewee, and only asks rhetorical questions so she can inject her own opinions and she states everything like a fact. She's just dreadful. Does she have the drive the WHOLE way. Maybe she can do most of the driving, but others can do some too. Everyone's voice is importnat, not just hers. Clip! Clip! Clip!

I would love to see Bethanny and go, "HEY! Clip! CLip! Clip!"

This is the first time, that I have ever heard sex made you wrinkly and ugly. Lol.

• Love 9
2 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

How sad that Noel let her know how upsetting it was to view Tom's misbehaving on the show, but Lu insisted that she loved Tom, so Noel had to come to terms with it.

My relationship with my boys (haha...my "boys" are 48 and 50) was especially important after their dad dumped us when I was 39.  I started dating a year later but KNEW that my kids were great and I didn't want anything to interfere with that.  I passed on a couple of relationships with great guys because my kids were "iffy" about them.  Never regretted it, although I probably thought the situations were temporary.  Never married again.  Never regretted that.   My boys and I are still great teammates.

• Love 15
12 minutes ago, StatisticalOutlier said:

I have heavily lidded eyes like Ramona says she had fixed several years ago. 

I enjoyed Ramona's response when Andy mentioned "eyelift" after she explained her procedure.  She must believe she didn't have an eyelift...just had some skin removed.  OY, Ramona!

• Love 11
33 minutes ago, SuburbanHangSuite said:

I thought Beth looked fantastic - - as pretty as I've ever seen her.  One of my favorite parts?  Her Jill diss.  You just know that Andy keeps raising the possibility of a Beth/Jill friendship rekindling because he sees ratings gold in that.  B shut that shit DOWN.  And I cackle to think of how embarrassed Jill was seeing that.  Mean hag.

Ooooh, I loved that too. I was annoyed that out of all the clips they showed they just HAD to stuff a Jill moment in there. So yea, enough with the - "will you ever be friends again?" crap. 

32 minutes ago, LIMOM said:

I really don't get it. The only thing that makes sense to me is an inheritance contingent on him marrying. Otherwise - why??? He didn't seem to like her, hated being tied down, wasn't really preening for the cameras. Makes no sense. 

• Love 21
36 minutes ago, SuburbanHangSuite said:

So I know y'all keep clowning Tinsley (Elsa, Ice Capades, 50's negligee---y'all are slaying)  but there's something that I really like about Tinsley 's style.  I wouldn't wear it in a million years but I like people who aren't afraid to be individuals.  If she likes her frills,  petticoats and embellishments then I love it.  

Lu.  Sigh.  That was rough.  Watching her learn of even more Tom indiscretions and trying to keep a brave face?  God bless her.  I think it was a very real moment when she said, "Why do you think I stayed in a hotel last night?" 

Ramona.  Shut up.  

I too loved that B shut the Jill talk down.  Just seeing her in a flashback, made me queasy.  

• Love 7
40 minutes ago, LIMOM said:

Luann just enjoy being married and will be married again, Imo. She is going to have to branch out of the UES. Plenty of divorces on the Island.

This is the first time, that I have ever heard sex made you wrinkly and ugly. Lol.

It makes you wrinkly over time, and ugly in the act. https://www.pinterest.com/pin/455567318537623328/

6 hours ago, StatisticalOutlier said:

I agree with you that Bethenny's was a standing-up dress, and I never understand why they don't take that into consideration from a looks perspective, but also from a comfort angle.  I can't imagine wearing a dress like Sonja's for several hours on a couch while filming, being aware of every shift of my body and praying the tape holds.  I compare how Andy sits to how most of the women sit, and it's night and day.  He actually looks comfortable.

Oh, you think Sonja was hoping the tape would hold?  Hmmm, I was thinking she was hoping it wouldn't.  Oops, my boobs popped out!

• Love 3

I was surprised that there was so much negative brought up about Tom at the reunion, when Lu was stilling trying to sell her marriage as wonderful and Tom as her soulmate. Bravo may have re edited in light of Lu filing for divorce (or Tom filing) three weeks later, but the footage had to be there in the first place. 

What I got from part one was that Lu went to the hotel to stay the night before the reunion as she saw the footage of TomCat de miking to flirt/make a date with/who knows what else with/ Missy. I do find it ironic that Lu said it was Ramona's fault for bringing Missy around. But wasn't it Lu who said, when Tom left his date to be with her their first night, that you can't steal a man? So Lu can't, but Missy can? Double standard there, Lu.

In any case it seems that after the revelations on air of Tom's continuing infidelity, Lu really did need to pull the plug to save face. Yes Lu, you and Tom are divorcing because you could not get along. You could not go along with TomCat's inability to keep either his lips or pants zipped around other women. That "not getting along". 

Amazing that Ramona had the story of Tom going up to a woman's hotel room and saying he and Lu had an open relationship, and held on to it for a whole year! And of course the continuing relationship with the woman in Regencygate. I understand why Lu married (OK, not really) as she said all along that she likes being married. But I have no idea why TomCat married. None. Nada. Zip. 

Edited to add - just saw you posts a few above mine ghoulina and LIMOM about why Tom wed. I would imagine most of us are wondering. I wonder if we will ever find out the real reason? 

Edited by UsernameFatigue
  • Love 7
2 minutes ago, Mrs peel said:

Oh, you think Sonja was hoping the tape would hold?  Hmmm, I was thinking she was hoping it wouldn't.  Oops, my boobs popped out!

I actually thought her dress looked better than Ramona's.  Not sure if Sonja has had breast enlargements, but I never saw a nip slip or that much of her breasts at all..... her breasts seem to be on the smaller, but perky side. Ramona had hers up front and center.  I despise seeing all the fatty cleavage. ?

I thought Dorinda's dress looked too short when seated.  She does have great arms.  I wonder what exercises she does?

While many don't like Tinsley's style, I give her credit for always being covered up.  It was a bit weird we never saw her in a bathing suit while in Mexico.  She stayed covered completely up.  I loved Lu's cover-up over her black bikini, and the scene of her taking the pitcher from Sonja was hilarious.

• Love 5
10 minutes ago, ButterQueen said:

I actually thought her dress looked better than Ramona's.  Not sure if Sonja has had breast enlargements, but I never saw a nip slip or that much of her breasts at all..... her breasts seem to be on the smaller, but perky side. Ramona had hers up front and center.  I despise seeing all the fatty cleavage. ?

I thought Dorinda's dress looked too short when seated.  She does have great arms.  I wonder what exercises she does?

While many don't like Tinsley's style, I give her credit for always being covered up.  It was a bit weird we never saw her in a bathing suit while in Mexico.  She stayed covered completely up.  I loved Lu's cover-up over her black bikini, and the scene of her taking the pitcher from Sonja was hilarious.

Tinsley in Mexico said that she did not have a great belly for bikini(paraphrasing here).

I like that she has her own style and it is all her own. That Murad looked ok on Tinsley. 

Dorinda is also consistent. She sticks with Missoni, Versace and Pucci, both vintage and current. Her body is the truth.

• Love 5

Hahahahaha. ?  Can you imagine how difficult it would be to sit down for an intense interview, with close up camera angles, knowing all of us in Snarkville were going to analyze every single thing, and compare who looked the best!

• Love 11
3 hours ago, ButterQueen said:

I thought Sonja looked pretty as well, and she takes criticism well.

Sonja's brain does not take in much, so I think she absorbs maybe 5% of anything she hears.

Bethenny has always been right about Sonja not comprehending.   The rest of her problem is a great delusional system at work.

• Love 9