Type keyword(s) to search

The Lonely Js Club: Jana, Jason, James, Jackson & Johannah

Message added by Scarlett45,

Discussing the charges against Jana is fine, but do not post any information that reveals her address/contact information- even if said documents are public (i.e. a part of court proceedings.)

Discussing charges against Jana is NOT a jumping off point to speculate on other instances abuse/neglect etc towards the M-children or to elaborate on Josh's conviction and potential victims.  

• Start Topic

Lawdalmighty, what mutated in the male Duggar gene? At the same age of these just graduated Howlers, even Boob had hair and was mildly attractive. I can only say that for Jer, but man, his hairline deteriorated tout de suite.

• Love 7

They sound much better than Lawson Bates, the Rodrigues offspring, and their little sisters, so there's that. They have the forum and audience already, but I agree with @beagletime , they need a stylist and a music coach whose advice they will follow. 

• Love 8
On 12/2/2018 at 5:01 PM, dargosmydaddy said:

Justin continues to look really un-Duggar-like... With the hoodie and that haircut, he'd blend right in at my local high school...

So this video has five guys and the other four. Three of the guys seem to be the same in both vidoes. In the suit video, it seems to be Joe on the end. 

• Love 1
16 hours ago, Temperance said:

So this video has five guys and the other four. Three of the guys seem to be the same in both vidoes. In the suit video, it seems to be Joe on the end. 

I thought that was Joe on the end. My God, he looks like he's pushing 40 in that suit.  Usually he looks much younger & not old enough to be married & have a kid.

• Love 1

Sinner Twin used to be a cutie. Used to be 😬 His face looks puffy. Maybe he has gained weight? Hopefully an awkward stage although he is a little old for that.

Regarding the “happy birthday to our almost New Year’s Day twins” my mother the narcissist is constantly making things more special than they are so they are the most special. That greeting pinged my radar. It can’t be happy birthday to our twins, they have to up the ante.

• Love 4
On 03/12/2018 at 6:01 AM, dargosmydaddy said:

Justin continues to look really un-Duggar-like... With the hoodie and that haircut, he'd blend right in at my local high school...

On 01/01/2019 at 2:34 AM, kokapetl said:

If you squint hard enough, Jedediah looks like Liam Neeson. 

• Love 2
23 minutes ago, doodlebug said:

And God have mercy on the Lost Girls who are going to be left in charge of running that household all by themselves including serving as handmaidens to their older brothers.

I'm not sure they have any idea how to run that household. Wow, the TTH is going to look like a mess.

• Love 4

Congrats to Jana, she's earned it. I hope for a male Abbie type.

16 minutes ago, PikaScrewChu said:

I'm not sure they have any idea how to run that household. Wow, the TTH is going to look like a mess.

Meh, Michelle turned the running of her house over to a single 7 year old. Those Lost Girls are old maids by comparison.

• Love 11
11 minutes ago, JoanArc said:

Congrats to Jana, she's earned it. I hope for a male Abbie type.

Meh, Michelle turned the running of her house over to a single 7 year old. Those Lost Girls are old maids by comparison.

They can always import cheap labor and claim they are converting to their brand of "Christain" to pick of the slack.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, doodlebug said:

And God have mercy on the Lost Girls who are going to be left in charge of running that household all by themselves including serving as handmaidens to their older brothers.

Poor Johannah if it's true!  

• Love 5
52 minutes ago, Fuzzysox said:

They can always import cheap labor and claim they are converting to their brand of "Christain" to pick of the slack.

That's probably what is going to end up happening. I'm doubtful Josie knows what scrubbing means.

I wonder if the TLC contract is up for negotiation after this season and TLC is looking to lowball the Duggars? Hence the idea of Jana courting (if she actually is). JB and Michelle are trying to make the Howlers (minus Jackson and J'Tyler) into some sort of fundie Christian heartthrob boyband, had the Lost Girls (plus Kynzie) record a CD, and are trying to make Josie into some sort of child star. Those ventures seem to be kinda meh. Mind you, just like Pimp Mama Kris, they keep trying to make superstars out of their clan.

1 minute ago, abc123baby said:

wasnt there a rumor one time trying to connect jana to tim tebow?  he is engaged to 2017 miss universe demi leigh nel-peters. 

That was from a thread on FreeJinger about making up the craziest rumor you can think of from a poster called "grammadugger". One of the internet tabloids decided to take it as fact apparently.

• Love 8
3 hours ago, doodlebug said:

I hope for Jana's sake that she has had a large say in her courtship and that she has met a wonderful guy who will treat her like the very special woman that she is.  I also hope that it takes her a minimum of a year to conceive her first blessing and that, during that time, she does nothing that she doesn't want to do; no snotty noses to wipe, no diapers to change, no meals to cook, no laundry other than for herself and her husband.  I hope she gets to travel, eat out, shop at her leisure for herself and generally ignore the rest of the family.  And I hope she has a wonderful time doing it all.

Well, we really don't know if Jana is all that.  Some have reported that she is a little snarly.  Maybe because she is overworked or maybe she just doesn't have that pleasing of a personality.  Does she even have a personality?  I do wish her a good life, however.

• Love 6

I have a hard time picturing Jana reenacting her courtship on teevee.  She is so private and over the years, she has not given us many glimpses to her personality or thoughts.  She only speaks in Gothard platitudes and like Michelle, says the same generic sentences over and over.

• Love 8
1 hour ago, Temperance said:

I was also speculating it might be a Bates brother.  We'll see. 

That was so stupid...I think he meant the kids were tech savvy...they're playing with a IPhone. Duh.

• Love 7
21 minutes ago, drafan said:

That was so stupid...I think he meant the kids were tech savvy...they're playing with a IPhone. Duh.

Well that's what the article said. I wasn't basing my speculation on Lawson's tech savvy comment. I had thought Jana might court a Bates, because there are many single Bates young men and they have a lot in common. I'm not even sure Lawson is the brother I meant. 

1 hour ago, drafan said:

I agree! Nothing was flirtatious about it. It just seemed like a comment about the boys, rather than Jana.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, drafan said:

Omg thank you so much. So many people pushing the Lawson thing. It’s bullcrap. It’s never going to happen. Get over it. He’s an attention whore. Okay, a good guy. Still loves himself tho. 

• Love 3
7 hours ago, Sew Sumi said:

The only thing Lawson loved as much as himself is his horse.

Well, judging from the many weddings he's been seen at, he also loves being photographed carrying babies around. .... Don't know what that's about except maybe maximizing your chances of being in a crowd but still having your photo snapped, posted and shared. 

• Love 12
40 minutes ago, Christina87 said:

Jana wouldn't technically be in a "relationship" if she were in a "courtship." Semantics, semantics. 

They've called it a "courtship relationship" before, as well.

• Love 3

Jessa was pictured with a huge bag in front of her belly and then posted pictures sucking in her preggo belly when people started speculating. I'd say she loves as much attention as Lawson. Also, let Jana enjoy the spotlight!  Why tf is she answering these type of questions under her comments, it's so embarrassing. 

Edited by Lunera
  • Love 12