Type keyword(s) to search

The Lonely Js Club: Jana, Jason, James, Jackson & Johannah

Message added by Scarlett45,

Discussing the charges against Jana is fine, but do not post any information that reveals her address/contact information- even if said documents are public (i.e. a part of court proceedings.)

Discussing charges against Jana is NOT a jumping off point to speculate on other instances abuse/neglect etc towards the M-children or to elaborate on Josh's conviction and potential victims.  

• Start Topic

33 minutes ago, Marigold said:

I don't dislike josiah. he is one of the few Duggards that have some spark and personality.  I have only seen a few seconds of Lauren but I'm not getting a bad first impression.  

I think josiah and lauren will be New Derick and Jill. 

Grifters and clingers? Or what we all hoped Derick and Jill would become?

• Love 7

Sonic the drive-in from America? Look I get wanting something familiar/from home in terms of food, but bragging about going to said fast food place in a foreign country isn't something I'd brag about. I probably wouldn't post about it unless the menu had something culturally different about it to appeal to people of that region/country.

Edited by Temperance
  • Love 6
5 minutes ago, Sew Sumi said:

I think Laura's IG is private, unless she changed her settings very recently. I'll assume that these were pilfered by Pickles.

Lauren is TINY. Jana towers over her, and she's only 5'4".

A few people were able to get in before she made everything private. I found these on a fundie blog.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Lunera said:

dcefa7d1-c980-4adb-9fb2-e9b2b8d3f872.thumb.jpg.27b5440ba24089b9137d11b434968989.jpg

Some pictures from Laura's IG

At least they are admitting here that none of them deserve Slave Jana. Who does everything for them and allows them to be lazy slackers 24/7.

• Love 12
12 hours ago, Churchhoney said:

Damn. lol

Lauren's dad, Dwain Swanson, runs an internet ministry with another guy (which is geared toward Christian advice for fathers), but his real job is owning a lawn mowing service and a construction remodeling company. In other words, he does what most of the Duggar boys do for a living.  Maybe Jim Bob adopted him.

• Love 10
2 hours ago, Mollie said:

Lauren's dad, Dwain Swanson, runs an internet ministry with another guy (which is geared toward Christian advice for fathers), but his real job is owning a lawn mowing service and a construction remodeling company. In other words, he does what most of the Duggar boys do for a living.  Maybe Jim Bob adopted him.

Maybe it's the gathering together of the Gothard's Millennial Army under its Great General Boob. Planning to mow the heathens into submission.

• Love 14
16 hours ago, Sew Sumi said:

I think Laura's IG is private, unless she changed her settings very recently. I'll assume that these were pilfered by Pickles.

Lauren is TINY. Jana towers over her, and she's only 5'4".

And just think of all the oversized babies she'll be birthing.  Poor little thing!

• Love 8
19 hours ago, dargosmydaddy said:

My first thought was whether she was being sincere or just buttering Jana up so she can use her for childcare down the road.

If so, she's showing more foresight & shrewdness than any of these people usually do....

Getting on Jana's good side would be very smart of any Duggar DIL who will be raising eleventy babies on/near the compound.

Edited by MyPeopleAreNordic
  • Love 5
On ‎1‎/‎24‎/‎2018 at 10:29 PM, BitterApple said:

I could never stand her either. I grew up in Boston and was always afraid to admit I was a closet Tonya fan. 

Come out of the closet.  #teamtonya4evah  I think she'll get some redemption with the movie gaining a lot of support.

On ‎1‎/‎25‎/‎2018 at 12:03 AM, Heathen said:

I got tired of people pretending Nancy was the perfect beauty queen from a perfect (read: wealthy) family. She's as blue collar as Tonya, but Nancy allowed people to give her class (and capped teeth) when Tonya wouldn't or couldn't. Tonya also came from an abusive family. 

Also, with the incessant mentioning of her mother, who had to watch her on the special TV because her eyesight was bad - it was like they were making you feel bad for not liking her.  There's a documentary called "Sharp Edges".  Made when Tonya was 15, and relatively new to the elite Senior level.  It's scary how she lived.  Her coach (Diane Rawlinson) speaks freely about Tonya's mother.  **SHUDDER**

• Love 6
On ‎1‎/‎29‎/‎2018 at 3:00 PM, Churchhoney said:

https://embassymedia.com/speaker/dwain-swanson

Her dad ministers on a riding mower. So... take that for what you will ... 

Sounds quite Gothard-friendly to me. 

How can he possibly cancel the noise of the mower?

On ‎1‎/‎30‎/‎2018 at 9:06 AM, Arwen Evenstar said:

Let’s wear a  denim skirt and long sleeves on the beach.  Anyone else but Fundies, I’d say they went for a day trip. But long sleeves in Summer? NZ is closer to Antarctica, but I’m not sure it actually gets cold there, I hope they caught a Maori war dance, Can you see Boob’s head exploding?

Google tells me that New Zealand highs in January/February average in the 60's.

On ‎1‎/‎30‎/‎2018 at 7:05 PM, GeeGolly said:

Josiah and his sisters - all clueless.

b7c905560034753acd2b33047c3ac87d--duggar

I get the feeling that Jessa knows.  She's the only one keeping it far from her mouth.  I wonder if a man egged them on for this picture.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, RedheadZombie said:

Wow, that is an excellent question. 

Maybe he's convinced them that the motor noise is God speaking. And then he shuts it down and offers a brief interpretation.

Edited by Churchhoney
  • Love 8

I get the feeling that Jessa knows.  She's the only one keeping it far from her mouth.  I wonder if a man egged them on for this picture.

I always wonder how/why fundies buy things like ugly matching pink Journey to the Heart shirts when most shop at the thrift store on a budget of like $2 a year. Matching shirts just seems like it would be wasteful according to their belief system!

• Love 8

As much as I dislike everything the Duggars stand for, I really feel bad for the girls in that picture. Whoever posed them that way knew exactly what that pose met. The girls, at the time, did not. I suppose it fits right in with the forced raising of “buddies” followed by the expectation that they be “joyfully available “ regardless of their feelings. They’re tools and objects and symbols of a full quiver, nothing more, so why not mock them by lining them up for a sexual picture they don’t understand?

• Love 24
4 hours ago, Christina87 said:

I always wonder how/why fundies buy things like ugly matching pink Journey to the Heart shirts when most shop at the thrift store on a budget of like $2 a year. Matching shirts just seems like it would be wasteful according to their belief system!

Nothing that promotes conformity and squashes individuality would be considered wasteful, I suspect. 

• Love 8
On 1/31/2018 at 1:53 PM, dargosmydaddy said:

My first thought was whether she was being sincere or just buttering Jana up so she can use her for childcare down the road.

The post was written by Jana’s friend Laura, not Josiah’s fiance Lauren. As Laura is an unmarried fundie, I don’t think she’s going to need Jana for child care anytime soon.

Edited by mynextmistake
  • Love 12
On ‎1‎/‎23‎/‎2018 at 5:58 PM, Westiepeach said:

Mixed feelings here. Mrs. Lauren’s Mother looks like a relative of mine that I do not care for. Mr. Lauren’s Father just does not impress me. I don’t like his “look.”

Why, yes, I am shallow. Why do you ask?

His eyes look like JimBob's....creepy.

• Love 2
27 minutes ago, Sew Sumi said:

At least no stray cats were harmed. The dog was far enough away that it could have run if need be. 

Oh, come on, Si.  We all know you are asking for yourself.  Duggars have no friends.

• Love 11
33 minutes ago, Sew Sumi said:

Ok 2 things bug me.  I know, only two, but I'm low on coffee.  1) all that land and no garden area, not even flowers or anything pretty and enjoying - like a gazebo, or pretty pond or anything.  I know it's winter, but you'd still see the garden beds.  That makes me sad.

2) Johannh got a new effing dress for her BIRTHDAY from a freakin' thrift store, but Josiah has a North Face Jacket???  How does that make any sense?????

• Love 13

I guess they were out of sleds at the thrift store.  Hope Kendra doesn't hurt herself sliding on that stupid sign.  Or is that a sister who looks like she's doubled over in pain on the Duggar sign?

Edited by BetyBee
  • Love 5
9 minutes ago, Absolom said:

thought maybe we should be able to see the tree house.

You can. Right of the picture you can see the bridge leading up to the tree house, and looking closer you can see the house.

2 hours ago, DragonFaerie said:

1) all that land and no garden area, not even flowers or anything pretty and enjoying - like a gazebo, or pretty pond or anything.

Well, there's that "tree house" to the right. But wasn't Jana supposed to have built a garden last year? They at least posted pictures of a fenced area and called it a garden though I can't recall if it actually had any plants in it. And there were these huge mounds of dirt with some flowers on them they also claimed were a garden a couple of years back. Perhaps it's behind the house...

• Love 1
2 hours ago, DragonFaerie said:

Looked it up - the election was in 2002 - that's 15 -16 years ago - hoarding issues anyone???

uhhh...remember that storage unit of junk that they 'cleaned' out for the yard sale? it was full to the brim with stuff. 

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Catlyn said:

You can. Right of the picture you can see the bridge leading up to the tree house, and looking closer you can see the house.

Thanks.  I had to get the reading glasses.

Yes, Jana's garden is off to the side on the back of the house. 

Edited by Absolom
  • Love 2
54 minutes ago, zoomama said:

uhhh...remember that storage unit of junk that they 'cleaned' out for the yard sale? it was full to the brim with stuff. 

sorry, I had ripped that one from my brain.  Plus didn't they get Joy and Austin gifts from the junk pile as well?  geesh and ugh.

• Love 3
3 hours ago, GeeGolly said:

How many of those signs did they print? Wasn't that election over a decade ago?

16 years. He tried that in 2002. .... Maybe he lost because they never put up any signs. 

That would be about Duggar-level competence, I think. 

Or he spent as much cash as he did because he had 100,000 signs made. 

One way or another, there's something nuts about still having signs in sledding condition after 16 years. 

Edited by Churchhoney
  • Love 16