Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E10: Black Out and Get Out

• Start Topic

I seem to remember Ramona cut Kristen with a glass while she was in the water and cut her lip! I'm surprised she's lasted this long with all these crazy assaults!

Her response to that was the same as the lights. Just whatever, whats the big deal.  She got my blow out wet.

• Love 17
12 minutes ago, Avon.Blakes7 said:

I seem to remember Ramona cut Kristen with a glass while she was in the water and cut her lip! I'm surprised she's lasted this long with all these crazy assaults!

Oh, but remember during the reunion that she kept arguing that it was PLASTIC.  It wasn't a glass.  Because that makes it SO much better!  She also started grabbing for the oar. 

Ramona was truly unhinged during last night's episode. I don't know what is the cause of it but she needs to seek some serious help. 

6 minutes ago, rhys said:

Did Ramona retire from her re-sale business? 

I believe she quickly addressed it in one of the episodes that she is retired.  She apparently has nothing to do all day except investigate other Housewives. 

• Love 10

Everyone on team Romania are you freaking kidding me? The woman is completely bonkers and continues  to get away with this crap because no one will hold her accountable... She cant stand that she isn't Queen B in this group and lashes out at anyone she thinks is getting more love and attention then she is. That verbal vomit she unleashed just showed how petty she really is ( if anyone said anything remotely about Avery and how she would have taken things her mother did or said in the past  she would have lost her shit) Woman needs to go to rehab and rethink her life choices 

• Love 15
10 hours ago, BckpckFullaNinjas said:

I don't believe in karma because I haven't seen it work,

I liked this line.  Same, unfortunately.  And I've never had anyone else say this and agree with me.  I once said this to my mother, a devout Buddhist, and she was so offended! LOL!  

10 hours ago, biakbiak said:

This is the first time I really liked Tinsley when both times that Adam mentioned "sexy salad" did this "you have got to be kidding me laugh," that still was polite. 

She's charming and cute.  When Dorinda was describing Sonja looking dead on the chair, Tinsley's way of falling over laughing really reminded me of my friends.  

I really do miss Jules.

Somebody said Adam is goodlooking, and just with all due respect he looks so malnourished.  I get why he and Carole like themselves and each other and that's nice for them.

• Love 9

We've failed to commend Sonja on her disbelieve in Ramona's account on how the whole Bethenny Blitz started. Sonja has these moments like on scary island where she is the voice of reason and I don't think we as viewers give her enough credit.

i erased the episode already but I thought her facial expressions and tone indicated disbelief in a way that Ramona should have questioned but again she's so delusional she had no moment when she paused and thought twice about her account.

• Love 15
(edited)

I don't blame Dorinda for being pissed about the room. Yes Bravo will fix/pay for it,  but still Ramona is an entitled bitch who doesn't care if Dorinda's  home is messed up, I cannot stand Ramona.

I had to laugh at Ramona bringing up Beth's private schools and colleges  being paid for and cars growing up lol.  We all have talked about Beth  trying to paint herself as poor little girl all alone, had to raise myself bs. She had a huge advantage in life, she has worked hard but her connections and money growing I'm sure helped her at times.  I guess the other housewives have talked about it to. To bad it was crazy eyes who brought it up. 

I'm not on Beth's or Ramona's team.... I'm on team "so glad they're fighting about something other than Tom". 

I like Tinsley she seems fun.  Carole looked very nice in those paintings. 

I eat a salad almost everyday, I have never in my life eaten a sexy salad... Get the hell out of here Adam. 

Edited by imjagain
  • Love 23
5 minutes ago, bagger said:

We've failed to commend Sonja on her disbelieve in Ramona's account on how the whole Bethenny Blitz started. Sonja has these moments like on scary island where she is the voice of reason and I don't think we as viewers give her enough credit.

i erased the episode already but I thought her facial expressions and tone indicated disbelief in a way that Ramona should have questioned but again she's so delusional she had no moment when she paused and thought twice about her account.

I was proud of Sonja not buying into Ramona's nonsense but I wish she would call her out and stick to it. 

• Love 5
3 hours ago, ghoulina said:

Oh, OH! And how about Ramona's revolving door of excuses for why she's mad at B? First it was because she tried to slander John. Oh, OH! That had me rolling!!! Coming from Ramona who went after John. HARD. But wait, no, then it was because Bethenny tried to ice Sonja out. Oh, okay. She just made no sense the entire weekend. 

• Love 3
12 minutes ago, Ms Blue Jay said:
11 hours ago, BckpckFullaNinjas said:

I don't believe in karma because I haven't seen it work,

I liked this line.  Same, unfortunately.  And I've never had anyone else say this and agree with me.  I once said this to my mother, a devout Buddhist, and she was so offended! LOL!  

Probably the issue with not seeing karma work is because people seem to misunderstand how it works.  People (and I once was one of them) seem to feel that karma is vengeance or justice (as we believe it to be).  That is not my understanding after further reflection and study.  

• Love 7
6 minutes ago, diadochokinesis said:

I was proud of Sonja not buying into Ramona's nonsense but I wish she would call her out and stick to it. 

I think Sonja recognized that Ramona was/is too far gone. There is no upside for Sonja to take on a battle she won't win because Ramona will not own up to any fault she may be responsible for. We heard her last night accuse B of things that she too is guilty of i.e. Attacking John, trying to ice out Sonja (must be chapping her ass that Sonja and B made up).

• Love 3
36 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

In Ramona's own words from her blog:

My room was lit up like a football stadium at a night game, because the lights from filming were still up.  I know that in the past the crew uses double-sided tape to put them up, so I just pulled them down.  I guess I was stronger than I thought !  Therefore, yes, the paint came off the wall. A little freshening up with a new coat of paint never hurt a room.

Absolutely no remorse for her idiocy.  She had to pull on something so I am going to say cord. 

Thanks.  Okay.  I was wrong.  I guess that medical eval really is needed.  lol 

• Love 3
38 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

In Ramona's own words from her blog:

My room was lit up like a football stadium at a night game, because the lights from filming were still up.  I know that in the past the crew uses double-sided tape to put them up, so I just pulled them down.  I guess I was stronger than I thought !  Therefore, yes, the paint came off the wall. A little freshening up with a new coat of paint never hurt a room.

Absolutely no remorse for her idiocy.  She had to pull on something so I am going to say cord. 

Well, it was Dorinda's fault for having paint on the walls sooo....

• Love 16

Thanks.  Okay.  I was wrong.  I guess that medical eval really is needed.  lol 

I am so invested in a season that the gossip rags (Jill Z) had previewed as being too boring for more than 8 episodes that a medical eval is on my calendar too.

• Love 1
11 minutes ago, Normades said:

Probably the issue with not seeing karma work is because people seem to misunderstand how it works.  People (and I once was one of them) seem to feel that karma is vengeance or justice (as we believe it to be).  That is not my understanding after further reflection and study.  

Right. My lay understanding of karma is not about retribution. It's about considering the energy you put out because you'll receive like energy in return. 

Watching Ramona last night all I could think was what the hell is Ramona smoking. This woman said she always takes the high road, and I almost choked on the fruits I'd been eating at the time. Unless she meant a different high road...

• Love 10

I know rent in NYC would be crazy high for a broom closet but the apartment Carole showed Tinsley was not bad, that was a huge bathroom although it was not laid out very well but there was livable space for $7100/month, yikes. I would think Tinsley would want to stay away from the UES because $7100/month may get you very little up that end of town.  I think she and Carole would be fast friends, making a different dynamic for Bethenny, (for the record, $7100/month in Baltimore would give you an amazing view of the harbor in one of our new high rises with open floor plans a few bedrooms huge closets a gourmet kitchen, valet and concierge plus amenities out the wahzoo and all of your friends would think you are nuts but they would be pea green with envy).

What was with Dorinda and her racks of many clothes, are they always there in her bedroom?  Why did she have Sonya's dress in the mix?

Jill looked so much younger now than she did seasons ago and Bobby (aka Bawby) looked healthy.

Loved Lu's response to Jill saying she was sorry that Bethenny would not be attending the wedding, her response of "meet for lunch sometime," Lu can be so glib, can you imagine those two getting in to it at the wedding?  Lu was not about to take the chance with anyone fighting at her wedding.

• Love 13
1 minute ago, Baltimore Betty said:

I know rent in NYC would be crazy high for a broom closet but the apartment Carole showed Tinsley was not bad, that was a huge bathroom although it was not laid out very well but there was livable space for $7100/month, yikes. I would think Tinsley would want to stay away from the UES because $7100/month may get you very little up that end of town.  I think she and Carole would be fast friends, making a different dynamic for Bethenny, (for the record, $7100/month in Baltimore would give you an amazing view of the harbor in one of our new high rises with open floor plans a few bedrooms huge closets a gourmet kitchen, valet and concierge plus amenities out the wahzoo and all of your friends would think you are nuts but they would be pea green with envy).

What was with Dorinda and her racks of many clothes, are they always there in her bedroom?  Why did she have Sonya's dress in the mix?

Jill looked so much younger now than she did seasons ago and Bobby (aka Bawby) looked healthy.

Loved Lu's response to Jill saying she was sorry that Bethenny would not be attending the wedding, her response of "meet for lunch sometime," Lu can be so glib, can you imagine those two getting in to it at the wedding?  Lu was not about to take the chance with anyone fighting at her wedding.

If a fight began, it would be with Jill! Bethenny tries to ignore b!tches when in conflict; Sonja, Lu, & Ramona! They normally pursue her and force an altercation; she's not looking for it! I'm no fan of hers and only surf by program, but that's been my impression over the years! 

• Love 2
16 minutes ago, bagger said:

I think Sonja recognized that Ramona was/is too far gone. There is no upside for Sonja to take on a battle she won't win because Ramona will not own up to any fault she may be responsible for. We heard her last night accuse B of things that she too is guilty of i.e. Attacking John, trying to ice out Sonja (must be chapping her ass that Sonja and B made up).

That's my fault. I never give up on a person and will keep at it.  I just can't abide Ramona's type of behavior and refuse to back down on it. 

7 minutes ago, Mozelle said:

Right. My lay understanding of karma is not about retribution. It's about considering the energy you put out because you'll receive like energy in return. 

Watching Ramona last night all I could think was what the hell is Ramona smoking. This woman said she always takes the high road, and I almost choked on the fruits I'd been eating at the time. Unless she meant a different high road...

I know!!!!  I was eating breakfast when I was watching it and got half-choked on cheerios. I don't think Ramona could find the high road with GPS and a personal driver!

• Love 13
20 minutes ago, diadochokinesis said:

That's my fault. I never give up on a person and will keep at it.  I just can't abide Ramona's type of behavior and refuse to back down on it. 

I know!!!!  I was eating breakfast when I was watching it and got half-choked on cheerios. I don't think Ramona could find the high road with GPS and a personal driver!

I'm the exact same way, a dog with a bone but it has to be about someone I care about and I would have cut Ramona out years ago.

• Love 5
1 minute ago, bagger said:

I'm the exact same way, a dog with a bone but it has to be about someone I care about and I would have cut Ramona out years ago.

Exactly!  You can only put up with so much bad behavior before you just cut it loose. Ramona has never shown that she is the slightest bit apologetic for her behavior.  She apologizes but she never does anything to make you believe she actually means it. I don't even think she understands what an apology truly is considering she was baffled that Bethenny was still mad at her and wouldn't let her apologize after she went postal. 

• Love 6

Another thing about Ramona trashing Dorinda's bedroom - regardless of who pays for the damage it is the inconvenience of someone having to go to the house and be there while the repairs are being made.  It's not like painters are just going to get a phone call, go to the house, let themselves in, paint and then leave.  Someone (probably Dorinda) is going to have to physically go to the house, wait for repair people to arrive and then wait for the repairs to be made.  And, it's not like the house is across the street from where Dorinda lives in the city.

• Love 7

I find it interesting that both Ramona and Bethenny have talked about their abusive parents, but it seems to me that their behavior seems to mirror the very things they complain about in their parents.  

• Love 11
(edited)
3 hours ago, QuinnM said:

Looked like the paint and about an eighth of the rest of the wall.  Looks like it was a skim coated wall.  So it's going to take more than a layer of paint to repair.  I'm wondering how the lights were mounted.  These were temporary.  So they should have been mounted so that they could be removed without damage.  That said, I believe that lights are on and rooms are set for filming until a specific time.  So Ramona was done with the lights and filming and just ripped them off.

I get Dorinda being just sad.  She has always spoken about how emotional her connection is to her home in the Berkshires.  And Sonja just taking an outfit out of Dorinda's closet (wardrobe room?).  That is beyond the pale.

If the crew used duct tape or gaffer tape to hang the lights, that could have caused some damage to painted plaster walls.  I still don't understand why Ramona didn't just unplug the lights (I guess maybe she was venting her drunken frustration at something, and in her drunkenness, simply unplugging a plug from a socket was just far from her mind).

Edited by njbchlover
  • Love 5
11 minutes ago, Normades said:

I find it interesting that both Ramona and Bethenny have talked about their abusive parents, but it seems to me that their behavior seems to mirror the very things they complain about in their parents.  

Like most abused turned abusers do.

• Love 6
15 hours ago, mbaywife123 said:

What the hell, Ramona tore down lights and did damage to Dorinda's house.

NEVER invite that crazy bitch to ANYTHING again!

RIGHT??!!  I need a bit more of a description of what happened.  It looked bad and sounded bad but this gal wants more deets!

3 minutes ago, njbchlover said:

If the crew used duct tape or gaffer tape to hang the lights, that could have caused some damage to painted plaster walls.  I still don't understand why Ramona didn't just unplug the lights (I guess maybe she was venting her drunken frustration at something, and in her drunkenness, simply unplugging a plug from a socket was just far from her mind).

Yep, you got it right.

• Love 3
15 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

When Lu laughs at Tom's hall pass joke, that is not an amused laugh.

No it looked like a grit your teeth kinda laugh.  I am not sure if it was because she was really worried or if it was more of a great, more fodder for others type of laugh.  I am thinking the later cause I still think she doesn't care about what she doesn't know about.

• Love 6
Just now, jumper sage said:

Yep, you got it right.

Dorinda was a lot more calm than I would have been in the same situation! I'm of the same ilk where my home is my show place! I'm proud of it, everything has its place! I wouldn't have drunken idiots in there just in case something like that happened because I would lose my mind!

• Love 1

Tom seems like a big ole nothingburger to me. Maybe he just doesn't come off well on TV. I guess to each their own, but when Lu, a 50-something was going on and on in the car about all the tasks she had to do, from placecards to the band, I was like seriously, why put yourself through planning a big event at your age? Just get married. I know she says she wants to do the whole shebang because she didn't get that the first time around, but it was making me tired just listening to her go on about it. To each their own I guess. But Lu wearing the Mrs. D'Agostino tank top at breakfast was too much. I was waiting for her to break out the t-shirt and sash that say BRIDE on them. Lu, leave that shit for the 20 year olds.  

• Love 15
2 hours ago, BckpckFullaNinjas said:

Am I The only one who doesnt make the guest bed I've slept in, when I leave?  But I don't just leave it unmade-- I at least turn the coverlet or spread down on the foot of the bed, leave the sheets loosely bunched in the middle and the pillows to one side so the host/housekeeper has everything  reasonably handy to gather up for the laundry.

Oh -- maybe that was what Dorinda meant by "make the bed." As opposed to leaving it a total mess...which would be Ramina's default behavior, I imagine. Entitled wretch.

I don't make the bed either. That's weird. The sheets are dirty! If I was at a friends' house I'd ask where to put my sheets before leaving. Ramona is just about the most self-serving person there is....but *shrug* I still like her and don't want to pile on her bc she's kind of making a mess of her friendships at the moment.  

• Love 7
6 minutes ago, Ki-in said:

Like most abused turned abusers do.

Which is why I'm not going to believe Jason's the devil when we've seen Bethenny in action! Heaven knows how she treated him behind the scenes! That apartment thing still makes me SMH; as if there was so much sentimental attachment only to sell it 5 minutes later! Doesn't she realize these disks are forever? Brynn will see what a crazy mother she had and see why the damage is deep save Jason and his family's love!

• Love 9
15 hours ago, Duke2801 said:

I thought it was interesting that Lu used the word "affair" to describe the situation with Tom that almost ended the engagement. I thought it was just a one-night drunken indiscretion? Hmmmm. 

Ramona. No words. She's a living, breathing definition of The Worst. I do not understand her tearing down lighting fixtures?? Dorinda was definitely nicer about it than I would have been! 

Nice to see Bobby Z. Despite his questionable taste in wives, I always liked him. Actually compared to Ramona and Bethenny 2.0, Jill doesn't seem quite so bad now. 

I thought that as well.

15 hours ago, ChitChat said:

I caught that too.  "Hmmmm."  My thoughts exactly!  

Oh Ramona!  Why did you go off like that?  You couldn't just leave things alone like Sonja told you to.  These women need to step away from the alcohol.  It leads to very unbecoming behavior, that which I'd be ashamed for people to see.   

I do like that pink top that Bethenny is wearing in her THs.  That color looks really good on her.  

It was gorgeous!

• Love 3
(edited)
7 minutes ago, Avon.Blakes7 said:

Which is why I'm not going to believe Jason's the devil when we've seen Bethenny in action! Heaven knows how she treated him behind the scenes! That apartment thing still makes me SMH; as if there was so much sentimental attachment only to sell it 5 minutes later! Doesn't she realize these disks are forever? Brynn will see what a crazy mother she had and see why the damage is deep save Jason and his family's love!

And that was with a woman (Luann) who is basically just a coworker.  I can't imagine her vitriol in a personal relationship especialy one on the rocks. Yikes.

Lu's hypocrisy was none of Bethenny's business since it didn't impact her personally but I guess when the wicked witch's flying monkey has a gripe with someone then she goes ballistic and does her dirty work for her (so said monkey can skulk around in closets eavesdropping and commenting on wallpaper).

Edited by Ki-in
  • Love 10
(edited)
9 minutes ago, Natalie68 said:

I see it differently.  She took it, listened, and most likely decided she was not a masochist and bolted.  What purpose would it have served to stay?  She had a choice to either flay the drunk woman or leave.  She left.  

Those barbs went deep into family, history, childhoods, jealousy, etc.! It was pent up resentments that blew up because it was brewing inside Ramona! I'd have to take it seriously and bid her "adieu" forever! That's 1 of many things Bethenny and I have in common! We can dish it out, and see it as our truth, but what comes back is usually something personal "to hurt!" That's why we leave; I've always been that way! I go by the Clemens' credo about "not knowing who's the fool" by onlookers! I may try to help a situation by giving facts and situations like how Bethenny went off on LuAnn last season! It wasn't as much malicious as "truth" and LuAnn could only take it as a personal affront because she doesn't accept her own failings! "Girl Code!" lol! 

Edited by Avon.Blakes7
  • Love 4

Ditto to those who really appreciated Carole this episode: she was awesome all around and reminded me of why I have such an ongoing soft spot for her.

Loved her nude art show and her response to owning a piece from it((I'm in that same camp: I don't need any nude pics of myself hanging anywhere either, thanks)). Looked like a gorgeous show.

Loved her encouragement of Tinsley to eat a "sexy salad" and check out those lovely apartments in her building((I adored that place with the two lofted areas despite that insane rent)). Tinsley could obviously use a fun older bestie/sisterly type to encourage her happy return to Manhattan, especially since Sonja has turned into such a jealous and controlling room mother from Hell. 

Loved how deftly she removed herself from the chaos of drunken Ramona railing at her at the Berkshires and trying to get her unsettled---she showed tremendous grace and class under fire and still was civil to Ramona while being a supportive friend to Bethenny.

The episode's other MVP to me was Dorinda---Dorinda truly has the patience of Job. Really amazing to watch how calm and kind she was to Sonja and Ramona despite their ridiculously rude and childish behavior in her home. I kinda want Dorinda to adopt me now, or at least invite me to a slumber party at her awesome house. I promise I'd go upstairs to bed when I'm supposed to and leave her walls and beloved special lingerie alone!

Ugh, Jill Zarin's thirsty ass...I haven't missed that bossy busybody one bit. Although Bobby is welcome to hang out anytime. He's still like a big ol teddy bear.

Let Luann enjoy her creepy balding horndog in peace. If she's happy and doesn't mind offering him a "hall pass" now and then, no biggie.

Ramona is getting messier and sadder. I think Bethenny should recommend her therapist's services to Ro, because she seems deeply broken and combative to me, desperately trying to find some purpose in her life now that her husband and daughter are both gone.

• Love 16
39 minutes ago, Natalie68 said:

No it looked like a grit your teeth kinda laugh.  I am not sure if it was because she was really worried or if it was more of a great, more fodder for others type of laugh.  I am thinking the later cause I still think she doesn't care about what she doesn't know about.

like "can you maybe not be *this guy* for three fucking minutes, please"?

• Love 12
(edited)

I loved Bethenny's reaction to Ramona's tirade - from amusement to disdain. Perfect. Though Ramona appears to have an odd obsession with waterbeds, and the fact that Beth had sex on one. Makes me wonder if Mario had sex with his mistress on a waterbed in Ramona's Hampton house. It certainly looks dated enough to have a waterbed. 

I really hope that when Tinsley returned to New York and Sonja's townhouse, she went into Sonja's closet, picked out an outfit and wore it in front of Sonja. Because that apparently is not against Sonja's rules. I did wonder when Tins stated to Carole that she could not live in Carol's building because it would be too far to travel to get her hair blown out, how she managed when she lived in Florida. 

Poor Dorinda - you could see the hurt in her eyes when she was talking to Ramona about the damage Ramona did to the bedroom. I wonder if she was regretting throwing Ramona that huge surprise birthday party just a few weeks before. And Ramona thinks she is a good friend. Yikes - she has surpassed Vicki of RHOC as the most delusional HW I watch. 

Twice now Tom has said that he likes Ramona, (at least twice that I remember) and both times it has pissed Lu off. And ya, what is that all about - referring to Tom's dalliance at the Regent as an affair? Which makes me think he slept with the woman, and likely more than once. No one, least of all Lu, is going to call that an affair unless these was  more to it that we know. She also looked very uncomfortable at the thought of Tom being footloose and fancy free the night before the wedding. As she should be. 

Edited by UsernameFatigue
  • Love 14
4 hours ago, lunastartron said:

You are correct. I recall very specifically that Lu said when Ramona was coaching her through the apology text, "did I really call her a pedophile?" *oh well, 'who knows' shrug "I probably did. But how about I say 'sorry for the names I called you.'"

Then Ramona insisted that pedophile was a sticking point so LuAnn, unbothered, typed in "sorry I called you a pedafile." 

Luann will never in a million years apologize for something she didn't do or said, she is still calling Tom's cheating all kind of names except the only one that fits "cheating" 

It was just a kiss, then he was just upset because they fought, now she has implied it was a little affair. Luann knows how to play the game, The first time Carole mentioned "pedophile" and it was a lie, Luann would had scream holly murder, she never did, she just almost dismissed the issue and tried to pretend it didn't happened. 

Carole's indignation rings true to me, the fact that she was so upset about it tells me that it is true. 

Luann tries to play it cool and like she is the bigger and better person for being able to move on but make no mistake she takes no accountability for any of her mistakes, she just pretends it never happened which she is actually pretty good at. 

• Love 9

The Friday night before the wedding Tom and Luann hosted a beautiful rehearsal dinner aboard a Kennedy-esque yacht.  I think the others were trying to tell them they should not spend the night together.  Tom does himself no favors being glib and Luann shoots herself in the foot using terms like "affair".  The entire weekend the hotel where they had the wedding was wedding guests only so I am guessing all eyes were on the couple.  I don't think there was a person at the event with Dorinda, Jill, Luann and Tom et al, that had any ill will towards any of them.  I did agree with Dorinda that Jill seems to be always looking for the angle.  How could anyone possible believe either Ramona or Bethenny would be invited?   I was always told it is impolite to ask why someone isn't invited to another's event.  I wonder if that appears in the Countess' book?

On Luann's wedding special she said Luann was very together not a bridezilla and took a lot of time with details.  I took that to mean it would be a waste of time for Bravo to try and film any sort of Bravo style special.  Imagine having things go off without a hitch or fight or breakdown. 

• Love 6
14 hours ago, tabloidlover said:

It was most definitely not an amused laugh.   It wasn't even a funny joke, it was terrible and extremely crass considering his previous indiscretion.   He really doesn't care who knows he cheats, does he? 

And the worst thing about it was he was trying to be cute in front of the cameras. 

• Love 11
2 hours ago, SunnyBeBe said:

Later when Dorinda was talking about the damage, it seemed that Ramona acquiecsed.  Did she even know what Dorinda was talking about? ODD.  I just don't see how Ramona could have managed to remove lights that high up without getting a ladder.  Hmmm......sounds contrived to me.  

She probably grabbed the cord and yanked the down?

When a gaffer lights a room for taping they will place the lights as high as possible to hide them from the camera line of sight.

They will place a light into a corner to use the walls as a makeshift reflector then tape the cords to the wall to keep them out from under foot.

There was no need to pull them down, what she did was merely nasty ass vandalism and she should be dragged over the coals over it.

• Love 8