Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E10: Black Out and Get Out

• Start Topic

Sure, Sonja is loony, (yawn, old news!) but Tinsley seems very entitled to me.  If you don't like Sonja's rules, feel free to move the hell out!

(This message brought to you by me and my dad.)

• Love 6
1 minute ago, Jel said:

Sure, Sonja is loony, (yawn, old news!) but Tinsley seems very entitled to me.  If you don't like Sonja's rules, feel free to move the hell out!

Had it not been for Tinsley moving into Sonja's house, I suspect that Sonja would have been demoted to FOH or fired because she had nothing other than that as a storyline this season. Tinsley staying with Sonja was a production move to save Sonja's Apple because Tinsley could easily afford to rent/buy her own apartment. LOL

• Love 4
(edited)
1 hour ago, Jel said:

If you don't like Sonja's rules, feel free to move the hell out!

Aw, I have another sibling! 

Edited by steelcitysister
  • Love 4
On 6/12/2017 at 1:21 PM, ElDosEquis said:

The Long Run - Eagles.

I used to hurry a lot I used to worry a lot
I used to stay out till the break of day
Oh, that didn't get it
It was high time I quit it
I just couldn't carry on that way

Oh, I did some damage, I know it's true
Didn't know I was so lonely, till I found you

You can go the distance
We'll find out in the long run (in the long run)
We can handle some resistance
If our love is a strong one (is a strong one)

People talkin' about us
They got nothin' else to do
When it all comes down we will
Still come through

In the long run
Ooh, I want to tell you, it's a long run

You know I don't understand why you don't treat yourself better
Do the crazy things that you do
'Cause all the debutantes in Houston, baby,
Couldn't hold a candle to you

Did you do it for love?
Did you do it for money?
Did you do it for spite?
Did you think you had to, honey?

Who is gonna make it?
We'll find out in the long run (in the long run)
I know we can take it
If our love is a strong one (is a strong one)

Well, we're scared, but we ain't shakin'
Kinda bent, but we ain't breakin' in the long run
Ooh, I want to tell you, it's a long run in the long run
In the long run
In the long run

Now why'd you have to go and post this?  Now I have a compulsion to play this and sing along, since you put all the lyrics up.  ???

(edited)
On 6/24/2017 at 0:03 AM, hoodooznoodooz said:

When Beth leans back and spreads her legs, Ramona does the weirdest thing: she leans down so her face is just a few inches from Beth's crotch and points. What the what? It's bizarre. 

Everything about that moment was bizarre. I mean,  I know Bethany did that in response to essentially being told she was a whore who built her company on her back /and as an aside,  she gave a speech a couple of years ago where she essentially told her female attendees to flirt their up when possible/ to Ramona's near clam dive, to be clear Ramona's actions were creepier.

Edited by ShawnaLanne
  • Love 4
On 6/12/2017 at 5:16 PM, Trooper York said:

If you have ever been to the track and talked to the rank and file people you would know about Bobby Frankel. My uncle and some of the other horseplayer's from the neighborhood knew him in the sixties before he moved out to Cali. It;s a small world. 

The world of horse racing has changed enormously since I was a kid. It used to be what the working man followed to gamble.. The longshoreman or the factory worker would put down his two dollar bet with the local bookie. Then OTB came along and screwed everything up. The local bookie went away and the government controlled everything. Still there were a bunch of mooks who would go to the track every weekend. I would go with my uncle all the time to Aqueduct or Belmont.

None of those guys could believe that this witch on TV was Bobby Frankel's daughter.  They are mostly gone now. The institutional memory is lost so only the slanders of Bethenny remain to besmirch his memory. 

Eh, he pretty much owned up to his abuse. So no slander,  she's also pretty much said for what he was he did his best, he owned up to his shit,  which takes a big man. 

• Love 4
On 6/7/2017 at 8:04 PM, KungFuBunny said:

I might be at a table for one but I didn't find any of the things Ramona said to Bethenny that horrible.

She was a rambling non-sensical drunk.

Bethenny fucked someone on a waterbed, she fucked her way to the top, what else? You use people?

The waterbed was my favorite! I actually spit my drink out laughing at that one. Are waterbeds scandalous? Where would one even find one? Marin county in 1973?

• Love 1
(edited)
8 hours ago, ShawnaLanne said:

Eh, he pretty much owned up to his abuse. So no slander,  she's also pretty much said for what he was he did his best, he owned up to his shit,  which takes a big man. 

Her stepfather (John Parisella) admitted abuse, but I don't think her bio father Bobby Frankel ever did.

Edited by film noire
  • Love 3

This forum has been locked until Midnight US Eastern.

Over the past few weeks, there has been a large increase in sniping among posters in this forum, and many reports. We have locked the forum to give everyone a chance to read and absorb the following guidelines:

1. Snark the show, not your fellow posters.

2. It is perfectly fine for someone to have an opinion that's different than yours.

3. A differing opinion should not be a catalyst for vehement disagreement and endless back and forth. State your opinion once, and move on. You can agree to disagree by simply not posting on the subject further.

4. Stop stating opinions and speculation as fact. We rarely know for sure what's going on behind the scenes. Speculation is encouraged, but saying "I think", "in my opinion" or "it's possible that" helps keep things from escalating. 

5. If someone's posts annoy you, use the Ignore feature. If someone really crosses a line, report, but do not engage. 

6. Don't discuss mod actions in the thread. Please PM us if you have a question or concern - @LISIN, @ONCESANE, @MYA STONE, @AETHERA.

7. This is supposed to be fun. If it's not fun for you, consider changing your approach.

Failure to follow these rules may lead to suspension or banning from the site.

On 6/14/2017 at 8:04 PM, HunterHunted said:

Sonja duties? Washing her underwear and face in the bidet? Clean up after her dogs that aren't house trained? Using sharpies on her purses? Scavenging computer parts from computers 1 and 2 to fix computer 3. Using old bottles of Wesson oil to slick up Sonja when she wants to get into her old party pants from when she was partying with John John and Madonna? Towel drying her dildos? Screening Sonja's doorbell for ConEd, Duane Reade, and anyone she's weirdly hiding from?

It's not like Tinsley was getting dozens of packages a day. The weirder and bitchier she gets, the more you realize that Sonja's a sketchy shady mean loon.

If you can't tell, I clearly think Sonja duties is the RHoNY equivalent of Charlie work from It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia.

• Love 3
On 7/6/2017 at 1:25 AM, film noire said:

Her stepfather (John Parisella) admitted abuse, but I don't think her bio father Bobby Frankel ever did.

Oh it was. 

Then I will modify my response. I don't think it's the responsibility of an abused/ neglected child to uphold the reputation of a parent. If his reputation is besmirched then it's by his own actions 

• Love 2