Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E10: Black Out and Get Out

• Start Topic

Bethenny and Ramona's fight reaches an explosive level; Carole shows Tinsley an available apartment; Luann and Tom host a final pre-wedding lunch with Dorinda and old friends; Carole serves as host of an art opening; Luann and Tom head to Palm Beach.

• Love 1

So this is the kind of moth that is just vacationing in Soho?  

Also I think this is still B recovering her health. That isn't just short hair that's unhealthy hair. She looks so much better now. 

• Love 8
9 minutes ago, poeticlicensed said:

As much as I have Jill , she was dead on about Ramona. Ramona is miserable about the breakup of her marriage . Her whole I'm having the time of my life thing is just an act. And her misery comes out when she gets drunk, she gets nasty. 

I think this is a more reasonable explanation for Ramona's strange behavior than Bethenny's "jealousy" excuse.

Ramona seems to have had some financial success.  She has however, lost her husband, is an empty nester and no longer works.  I don't think she is happy and seems lost.

If I was Carol, I don't know if I would want Tinsley in that building.  Adam was checking her out.  Although she doesn't seem his type.

• Love 16

Dorinda and Sonja both have used the word "resentful" to refer or try to describe Ramona's behavior towards Bethenny, why is that?

Maybe because Pinot Grigio got discontinued? maybe because she was so desperate to get a drink deal via Tipsy Girl and it didn't work? 

There is something definitely there, for Ramona to try to use a movie of 25 years ago that Bethenny herself has spoken many times before, Ramona came this season with an agenda to take Bethenny down and she has info on her that she thinks will bring her down. 

• Love 17

Ramona my be an idiot, but what a moron you'd have to be to stand there and listen to her rant.

Assholes.

One and all.

3 minutes ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

When Lu laughs at Tom's hall pass joke, that is not an amused laugh.

There are pictures to back her not-so-amusement?

• Love 7
2 minutes ago, Emmeline said:

I think this is a more reasonable explanation for Ramona's strange behavior than Bethenny's "jealousy" excuse.

Ramona seems to have had some financial success.  She has however, lost her husband, is an empty nester and no longer works.  I don't think she is happy and seems lost.

If I was Carol, I don't know if I would want Tinsley in that building.  Adam was checking her out.  Although she doesn't seem his type.

Anyone who would eat Adam's food is probably his type.

• Love 12

"Assistant Thing #2! Identify this dead bug in my 2-story closet! When you're done I'll insult your intelligence!"

This is why I couldn't care about Ramona's nuttiness. Until she trashed Dorinda's guest room. If I was Dorinda at this point I'd rip up the Bravo contract & run to the Berkshires forever. These crazy women will not be happy until Bluestone is a pile of dust.

And yes, Tom. We know you're easy to find. At the Regency. Being easy.

• Love 19
24 minutes ago, JD5166 said:

I hate Adam and his dumb sexy salads. Gah!

No wonder Carole wants him out, so annoying! 

Probably makes the dressings with Astrolube or KY. 

The jelly, not the state.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, KungFuBunny said:

The clip they showed of the room Ramona slept in.

I could have sworn they showed one corner towards the ceiling with what looked like ripped wallpaper or paint.

Ramona literally went BSC - she turn into a freaking bat and flew up and shit in the ceiling corner to sleep

Having watched tons of people do some vile shit like that?

I always wonder why people go after weird shit in the room.....I wonder what the meaning behind pulling down the lights was all about?

• Love 7

I thought it was interesting that Lu used the word "affair" to describe the situation with Tom that almost ended the engagement. I thought it was just a one-night drunken indiscretion? Hmmmm. 

Ramona. No words. She's a living, breathing definition of The Worst. I do not understand her tearing down lighting fixtures?? Dorinda was definitely nicer about it than I would have been! 

Nice to see Bobby Z. Despite his questionable taste in wives, I always liked him. Actually compared to Ramona and Bethenny 2.0, Jill doesn't seem quite so bad now. 

• Love 19
1 minute ago, ElDosEquis said:

Having watched tons of people do some vile shit like that?

I always wonder why people go after weird shit in the room.....I wonder what the meaning behind pulling down the lights was all about?

Vampinot Grigio needs total darkness

• Love 13