Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E10: Black Out and Get Out

• Start Topic

On 6/8/2017 at 7:38 AM, ElDosEquis said:

Some one mentioned that money doesn't always guarantee you will have some kind of etiquette/manners.

^This^

6 hours ago, HunterHunted said:

That's the season when Mario was publicly cheating on Ramona with Kasey. I think we all knew that her marriage meant a lot to her, but in hindsight it's clear that she derived a great deal of her self-worth from it. She was always crazy and terrible, but the loss of Mario as her lodestar spun her out in crazy directions and she hasn't been right since then.

At least once a season Sonja does something to remind you that she is completely awful.

http://hamricklaw.com/news-media/articles/it-takes-courage-strength-the-power-conviction-of-one-voice-to-right-a-wrong/#

Never forget!!!!!

Carole is not remotely worth that amount. Anthony's father died famously in debt--$30,000,000 in debt mostly because of Lee's spending. At some point because Lee was not paying attention to her children, Jackie created trust funds for Anthony and Christina. The money (it was actually a chair) that Anthony and Carole got to buy their apartment came from Jackie. Jackie's will specifically said that she had money for Anthony and Christina, but nothing for Lee because Jackie had been giving Lee an allowance for decades. The only family money Carole has came from Jackie and I don't think it was more than a million and any pension, 401K, or life insurance that Anthony may have had.

Anthony was left $500,000.00 by Jackie in trust and from my reading of the will was to be paid out over 10 years.  https://www.livingtrustnetwork.com/estate-planning-center/last-will-and-testament/wills-of-the-rich-and-famous/last-will-and-testament-of-jacqueline-kennedy-onassis.html  I do not know if the balance reverted to Carole-and if so it would have been distributed long ago.

Even Carole finds the estimation of her net worth humorous.  I do believe that Carole got a portion of the proceeds from the sale of the property where Anthony's partial remains were.   Not sure how much that was or if it was subject to set offs.  Mostly I think Carole made a lot of money-not millions from the sale of her book, the novel and the screen rights-which went nowhere.  Her primary source of income is the show.  Should her tenure cease she might have to scrounge around for a real job.

• Love 4
7 hours ago, ShawnaLanne said:

Out of curiosity, if you were a widow and didn't really marry would you change your name? There's plenty to dislike about Carole I'd you look,  but this isn't it. 

Y'know what, you're right---in my zeal to explain about the Radziwill lineage it never Occured to me to say, "most widows keep their own names, why not? Divorced without children, that's another matter entirely."

It was equal parts zeal to educate (!?) and a growing dislike for Carole, now that I think about it. Thanks for the reality check, @ShawnaLanne

I've always thought of Moaner as a big, lumbering, illiterate, menopausal sea hag. That being said, I don't know how SkinnyCow avoids getting her teeth knocked down her throat on a daily basis. No one is allowed to have one scintilla of agency around her. She nastily barked at Dorinda that she just "didn't get it," and when her 'good friend'/doormat Carole said, "Jewish doctor," she rudely squawked that she shouldn't "market it that way." It was Carole's night, and she conducted herself in a classy way and was very charming when she tried to set Tinsley up, but God forbid---SkinnyCow just can't have ANYONE enjoy one brief moment in the spotlight. And the nasty way she spoke to her slave, I mean, assistant<?> during the boring-ass moth segment would definitely have warranted a, "Who are you talking to, Skeletor??" reply. God, she is revolting. Moaner is a crazy-eyed ape, but SkinnyCow is not far behind her.

• Love 11
23 hours ago, PhilMarlowe2 said:

Luann has been no saint throughout RHoNYC; she may be much more authentic and devil-may-care now, but she initially brought a lot of this stuff onto herself with her two-face

Whoa, that's some CV for ole Luann. As a newcomer with no desire to watch earlier seasons, I had no idea. Again, my first impression of her was trying to be stoic and humble while Ramona tortured her.  The more I learn ... I'm not fond of any of these nuts! Well, maybe Dorinda.

• Love 3
(edited)
25 minutes ago, BckpckFullaNinjas said:

Whoa, that's some CV for ole Luann. As a newcomer with no desire to watch earlier seasons, I had no idea. Again, my first impression of her was trying to be stoic and humble while Ramona tortured her.  The more I learn ... I'm not fond of any of these nuts! Well, maybe Dorinda.

Don't give up all hope.  Luann may come out with another music single. She has the voice of an angel.  

Edited by Martinigirl
  • Love 12
18 hours ago, Trooper York said:

Jill is notoriously difficult. But the women in the show are coming back to her behavior. They are not amenable like Heather or Kristen or Alex.

And who are gone, presumably never to be heard from again? Again, I realize that it's not the show I enjoy at all, it's the commentary by people online, esp. here ... carry on, won't you all??? 

*emoji o'delight!*

• Love 3
12 hours ago, Mariareads said:

If I had a successful business that generated as much money as B has, I would be so freaking happy that I could give my kid whatever she needs, that I had the freedom to choose whatever I wanted to do without having to worry or stress over it. It's enough already.

All of this! I keep wondering why she even participates on RH.  Enjoys the spotlight, I guess.

• Love 4
9 hours ago, ShawnaLanne said:

No.  Sounds said in her talking heads that she barely kept it together when Sonja put on her pajamas from her late husband. That she was channeling her inner hostess.  I'm surprised Sonja didn't rip them.  They were too tight. 

Oh, mother, I'm so slow.  Of *course* Sonja jammed herself into the jammies -- it was a payback at Dorinda for Dorinda's tirade against her (the "Holland Tunnel EZPass" rant). 

Like an animal peeing on its territory, or like a guy urinating on an enemy's grave.

Can't believe I didn't pick up on it til now!

Had D reacted angrily, S would've had TH points for a year:

"I keep ALL my things in zippered bags, that really doesn't signify anything"

and

"Couldn't she just have offered me a different pair? Didn't her mother bring her up better?"

and

"I surely couldn't have come downstairs naked"

and

"I'm surprised she let me sleep IN a bed! What, will she have an air mattress next time?"

and

"Well, of course:  I looked SO much better in them than she ever had!"

and

"Obviously, gracious hospitality differs from one person to the next"

and

"In Europe, it's a sign of honor to wear someone else's lingerie" (overpronouncing the word for effect, LAWWWN-zheh-reh"!)

She'd cast herself as the victim and be GLAD, glad I tell you, that she hadn't gotten an invite the year before!

• Love 7
(edited)

https://www.trashtalktv.com/06/09/rhony-recap-its-about-boobs/412321/

Oh, yes .... trust me .... you will laugh!  Picked these two but there are so many more.  Did these two because it seems to be the topic.

RHONY-Recap-06.07.2017-luann-and-tom-at-

Tom: The Regency, the Regency bathroom, the Regency bar,the Regency kitchen and Palm Beach. 
Luann: Did you hear that girls? Palm Beach!

RHONY-Recap-06.07.2017-luann-and-tom-on-

Luann: *Sigh* Palm Beach and penthouses. Palm Beach and penthouses.
Tom: Palm booties and pitch tents. Palm booties and pitch tents.

Edited by Ellee
  • Love 5

Don't give up all hope.  Luann may come out with another music single. She has the voice of an angel.  

I'm surprised she didn't release a single about getting married. It would have been great cross-promotion.

All of this! I keep wondering why she even participates on RH.  Enjoys the spotlight, I guess.

Probably for the same reasons the other HWs are on.

Oh, yes .... trust me .... you will laugh!  Picked these two but there are so many more.  Did these two because it seems to be the topic.

The pics and captions are just as good as the review itself.

• Love 5
(edited)

Regarding the question of Carole's continuing to use her married name.   How many widows do you know who went back to their maiden names?   Not many, I'd guess.   

Perhaps I'm too old to understand that there's even a question.

Edited by Former Nun
  • Love 10
10 hours ago, HunterHunted said:

Carole is not remotely worth that amount. Anthony's father died famously in debt--$30,000,000 in debt mostly because of Lee's spending. At some point because Lee was not paying attention to her children, Jackie created trust funds for Anthony and Christina. The money (it was actually a chair) that Anthony and Carole got to buy their apartment came from Jackie. Jackie's will specifically said that she had money for Anthony and Christina, but nothing for Lee because Jackie had been giving Lee an allowance for decades. The only family money Carole has came from Jackie and I don't think it was more than a million and any pension, 401K, or life insurance that Anthony may have had.

I'll assume these facts are available to any who care to check them.  Personally, I prefer to believe that Carole is doing very well.   She's not responsible for any debts left by her father-in-law.  Life insurance isn't taxable.   The stock market has been pretty good.   And...has her apartment not increased in value?

• Love 2
(edited)

I think youse guys have put your finger on it! Now I know why Carole had it in for Luann from the get go! She wants to be Luann!

She wouldn't give up her title for any amount of money. She will always be a Princess. She has to list all the famous dudes she was with to reinforce her self image as a sexy beast. She had to get a guy who was promiscuous to the extreme and tame him. Tom was promiscuous with women. Adam was promiscuous with vegetables. Now he comes home to his own wilted cabbage every night.

Carole wants to be Luann. Now it all makes sense.

Edited by Trooper York
Because Carol doesn't want to be called a Indian she wants to be called a Princess American
  • Love 8

Now I know why Carole had it in for Luann from the get go

Weren't Carole and Luann on good terms until the Adam/"She's a pedophile!" stuff happened?

• Love 6
(edited)

Not really. In Carole's first season she went after Luann at every chance she got. Especially on Heathers trip to London. She mocked Luann when she said she had lived in London. She mocked the cape she wore because she had worn a cape and the only other person beside her who could wear a cape is Batman (RIP Adam West). And she had a full blown Social Justice Pussy Hat meltdown when Luann termed herself an "Indian" and not a "Native American." Because according to Carole you are not allowed to define yourself in your own words and in your own terms. 

She went after Luann from the jump. Because Carole feels she is too cool for school and she had to bring these worthless  (in her eyes) people down. You know. Pretentious pseudo royalty. Women who never worked outside the home. They just don't measure up to the Princess Writer Girl.

Edited by Trooper York
Besasuse when Adam plays Princess and the Pea he uses organic peas. When Tom plays Countess and a Pee he just pees on Luann.
  • Love 12
(edited)

Funny, they seem pretty chill together here.

Also, "never worked outside the home"? Practically all of these women have worked outside the home at some point in their lives, and I'm sure Carole knows that.

Edited by BBHN
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, Former Nun said:

Regarding the question of Carole's continuing to use her married name.   How many widows do you know who went back to their maiden names?   Not many, I'd guess.   

Me neither,  but to my surprise, a google search turned up several websites advising widows on how to regain their maiden names:

"After the grieving process is complete, a widow may decide to re-quire her maiden name. This may be especially true if she married late in life and lost her husband a few years after marriage. Unlike a divorce, where the divorce decree may state that a wife returns to her maiden name, a death certificate for a spouse does no more than briefly mention the name of the surviving spouse, leaving the widow to take further action, if desired, to resume her maiden name."

http://info.legalzoom.com/return-maiden-name-after-death-spouse-20401.html

It sounds like a huge hassle.

22 minutes ago, Trooper York said:

Not really. In Carole's first season she went after Luann at every chance she got. Especially on Heathers trip to London. She mocked Luann when she said she had lived in London. She mocked the cape she wore because she had worn a cape and the only other person beside her who could wear a cape is Batman (RIP Adam West). And she had a full blown Social Justice Pussy Hat meltdown when Luann termed herself an "Indian" and not a "Native American." Because according to Carole you are not allowed to define yourself in your own words and in your own terms. l.

...JUST when I thought I'd forgotten, you pull me back in ; )

• Love 3
(edited)

When Carole was physically and verbally attacking Aviva she heaped the biggest dollop of scorn on her that she could think of by saying that she "Never worked outside the home." 

When Luann decided to pioneer the tactic of determining her own racial identity by terming herself part "Indian" because of her ancestry .......Carole went bat shit crazy because she didn't use the politically correct nomenclature of "Native American."

Then when she was Heathers flying monkey instead of Bethenny she went after Luann for bringing dudes back to the vacation house. The free spirit was a tight ass when it came time to score points.

She is a grade A number one hypocrite. 

What will she do when Bethenny leaves? Oh what will she do?

Edited by Trooper York
Because Carol is like one of those birds that eat the peanuts out of a Rhino's shit. What will she do when the Rhino moves to another watering hole?
  • Love 6

I'll assume these facts are available to any who care to check them.  Personally, I prefer to believe that Carole is doing very well.   She's not responsible for any debts left by her father-in-law.  Life insurance isn't taxable.   The stock market has been pretty good.   And...has her apartment not increased in value?

I'm assuming the same.  Doesn't she have a house in California?  Regardless of her net worth, she seems to be doing okay. She probably has some good investments, as I assume Dorinda has too.    I do wonder about Sonja though.  I don't know how she affords the insurance, taxes and maintenance on her place. 

• Love 2

If you don't count Adam, Carole has never had the financial responsibility of kids which has saved her hundreds of thousands of dollars. She has a small apartment, doesn't appear to spend on food, has no car and sells her used clothing on the internet.  I agree, she's doing okay.

• Love 8
2 hours ago, Former Nun said:

Carole is not responsible for her father-in-law's debts but they are salient to the improbable premise that she has a $50,000,000 net worth by virtue of her marriage to Anthony, which was part of the original post. 

I have no doubt she's fine in terms of supporting herself - the value of her apartment would have quadrupled at a minimum since purchase; freelance contracts at Conde Nast probably netted her around 80k/year for a while; and she did, after all, have a bestselling memoir - but nowhere near the ballpark of $50,000,000. She herself has said that paying her bills was a motivating factor in her decision to join the cast. 

• Love 7
1 hour ago, Former Nun said:

I never said that Anthony or Carole were responsible for any of Stas' debts. My point was that he was broke with no money to pass along to his kids (Jan, Anthony, and Christina).

Well, there are Carole's own words on the subject

http://www.thedailybeast.com/carole-radziwill-on-the-real-housewives-kennedys-and-more

Carole's apartment is in Soho. I'm not sure about the street. It's paid for, which is great, but it's not that big. About 1500 square feet. Apartments in Soho around that size are going for $2.5 million to $4.5 million. She has the house in California. I'm sure she's doing fine and is quite comfortable. If those websites said her net worth was between $7 and $10 million including her real estate, that's completely believable. My point was that she isn't worth $50 million, not that she's Sonja. Her homes are paid for, she's got some investments, her salary from the show, and doesn't have Sonja's, Sheree's, or Porsha's ridiculous pretensions causing her to spend like an idiot. She's doing fine.

And of course, the link to Jackie's will that zoeysmom posted

https://www.livingtrustnetwork.com/estate-planning-center/last-will-and-testament/wills-of-the-rich-and-famous/last-will-and-testament-of-jacqueline-kennedy-onassis.html

There are a couple of really good Vanity Fair articles about Jackie and Lee, which include interviews from Lee. Some of Lee's money issues are addressed.

http://www.vanityfair.com/style/2016/04/jackie-kennedy-lee-radziwill-sisterhood

A Times' piece on Lee, for which she gave interviews

http://tmagazine.blogs.nytimes.com/2013/02/07/the-real-lee-radziwill/?_r=0

Diana Dubois' biography "In Her Sister's Shadow." Gores Vidal's "Palimpsest." Liz Smith talks a little bit about Lee in her autobiography. There are Lee's books Happy Times and Lee, which are more photo album than memoir.

There are also some contemporary news articles

http://people.com/archive/for-princess-lee-radziwill-its-the-end-of-a-marriage-vol-2-no-5/

https://news.google.com/newspapers?nid=1301&dat=19681020&id=UJwpAAAAIBAJ&sjid=0uYDAAAAIBAJ&pg=7052,3812549&hl=en

http://people.com/archive/cover-story-jackies-shadow-vol-6-no-18/

http://www.sfgate.com/entertainment/article/Director-Says-Goodbye-Girl-Ross-Radziwill-end-2810289.php

http://www.nydailynews.com/archives/gossip/divorce-unkindest-cut-article-1.932415

• Love 5
(edited)

When Carole was physically and verbally attacking Aviva she heaped the biggest dollop of scorn on her that she could think of by saying that she "Never worked outside the home." 

Oh drat, she used that phrase one time, with one HW.

Physically attacking?

When Luann decided to pioneer the tactic of determining her own racial identity by terming herself part "Indian" because of her ancestry .......Carole went bat shit crazy because she didn't use the politically correct nomenclature of "Native American."

Which isn't indicative of "coming after" someone.

Then when she was Heathers flying monkey instead of Bethenny she went after Luann for bringing dudes back to the vacation house. The free spirit was a tight ass when it came time to score points.

Or it could just be something she was just genuinely uncomfortable with, regardless of who did it.

Edited by BBHN
  • Love 7
1 minute ago, BBHN said:

Oh drat, she used that phrase one time, with one HW.

Physically attacking?

Grabbing someone's face in their own home during an argument constitutes a transgression of physical boundaries for lots of people. 

1 minute ago, Former Nun said:

I guess that's my proof.

Actually, I'd guess that the links and reported facts cited were probably the evidentiary support for HH's point. 

• Love 4
22 minutes ago, lunastartron said:

She herself has said that paying her bills was a motivating factor in her decision to join the cast. 

Yes -- she also said Sue Mengers told her that “Who the hell are you to walk away from a deal? You’re just a single girl with bills.” (And she discredited the 50 million net worth years ago; "I read somewhere on the Internet that I have $50 million, and I think what they meant was 50 million pesos.”)

And didn't she say once (years ago, when they shot her in Cali) that the house in California is rented? 

22 minutes ago, HunterHunted said:

She (and Ramona) looked so much better in that video clip, only five years ago (and it's not age, imo, it's bad procedures).

• Love 6
(edited)

Yes she grabbed Aviva by the face on the stairs when Aviva let it slip that she had a ghostwriter. If there were on cameras there I bet she would have thrown her down the stairs.

You only have to do something one time to be forever  branded. It is the attitude that is telling. Carole's unmitigated contempt for people who don't work outside the home came through loud and clear. Her contempt for anyone who is not a professional "Writer" is also a clear as the surgically altered nose on her face.

Her contempt for Luann who was not as stylish and cool and politically correct as someone who rides on a bicycle's handlebars came out as well.

Carole is just a politically correct elitist snob of the first water.

Edited by Trooper York
Because Carole is going to have to find a new host body next year.
  • Love 5
(edited)

Grabbing someone's face in their own home during an argument constitutes a transgression of physical boundaries for lots of people. 

For lots of others, there could be some discourse over whether or not one could hypostatize that action to fit the mensuration of physical violence.

If there were on cameras there I bet she would have thrown her down the stairs.

I bet you'd lose that bet every time.

Grabbing Aviva's face might not have been the best tactic, but pushing someone down the stairs is a huge stretch of a conclusion to reach to. I can see Ramona, maybe, doing it, but Carole? Not so much.

Granted, this is New York, not New Jersey...

Carole's unmitigated contempt for people who don't work outside the home came through loud and clear

I'd say her contempt for Aviva is what came through.

Her contempt for Luann who was not as stylish and cool and politically correct came out as well.

And yet they seemed to get along and have fun together...until Adam came along.

Edited by BBHN
  • Love 9
1 hour ago, BBHN said:

If there were on cameras there I bet she would have thrown her down the stairs.

I bet you'd lose that bet every time.

These women get accused of a lot of things, but wanting to commit an act of attempted murder isn't something I feel they deserve.  Even the wildest of the housewives wouldn't push someone down a set of stairs, they would know that could kill the other person.  

• Love 7

There are things Ramona will never admit publicly. Even now, it’s Mario is confused, he’s sick. She’s never going to say, he fell in love and has moved on with his life. The first year he left her, she tried to say he wanted her back, even though he was living it up and out and about town with Kasey. I do think she thought they would reconcile.

Her marriage was a big part of her persona on this show. Her idea of a power couple.  Avery just graduated from college and has her own separate life. That part of her identity has changed too.

I don’t think she is jealous of Luann because she wanted to be the first to re-marry.  I don’t think Ramona will ever re-marry because she will never allow herself to be put in a position where the man will leave her, cheat on her or publicly humiliate/embarrass her. I think she is enraged but tries to hide that from the public.

What does Ramona have left? Her 200 Star Wars Cantina girlfriend crew.

So when Bethenny said you have not been a good friend to me - that is what set Ramona off.

When Ramona heard those words – she did see red. She’s without Mario, an empty nester, and now you’re saying she isn’t a good friend.

I do think Ramona could use some therapy. She also needs to cut down on the liquor – because she’s getting alcohol bloat. She used to be really into “fitness” which seems to have gone to the wayside.

• Love 7
(edited)
1 hour ago, mothmonsterman said:

These women get accused of a lot of things, but wanting to commit an act of attempted murder isn't something I feel they deserve.  Even the wildest of the housewives wouldn't push someone down a set of stairs, they would know that could kill the other person.

i don't find it hard to believe at all. The sense of entitlement of most of these women is such that they could end up killing someone without realizing what they were doing.  I could quote chapter and verse throughout the franchises. Ramona hurling a glass at Kristen. Carole face grabbing a one legged woman on a steep stair way. A drunk Tamara rolling a dune buggy. Theresa giving her guests e collie  with her sauce made in the garage. Kim Zolciak smothering someone by accident with her huge fake breasts.

Carole did not think about anything other than her rage about Aviva relaying the word on the street that Carole is a fake, phony, fraud. She was in the moment and she let the mask slip for a moment. She does that once in a while. It is not a pretty picture. You can make all the excuses you want but it is pretty clear where her head is at.

Edited by Trooper York
Because Sonja once dated someone to death in Reno just to watch him die.
  • Love 4
On 6/8/2017 at 11:10 PM, WireWrap said:

She really did say it! LOL And when her mother was contacted by a blogger/tabloid, Bernadette gave them photos of Bethenny at her BD party! IMO, Bethenny embellished (lied) about how bad her childhood was to garner sympathy and to excuse her abrasive personality with viewers. This wasn't Bethenny's first reality show, she knew how important it is to keep viewers on your side. LOL

.....and yet when Jason threw her a birthday party she had a fit, locked herself in the bathroom, sobbing....BECAUSE SHE DIDN'T WANT A BIRTHDAY PARTY!

Bethenny likes to spin her stories.

• Love 6
18 minutes ago, Happy Camper said:

.....and yet when Jason threw her a birthday party she had a fit, locked herself in the bathroom, sobbing....BECAUSE SHE DIDN'T WANT A BIRTHDAY PARTY!

Bethenny likes to spin her stories.

Yes, she does! LOL Bethenny knows how to spin everything to make herself look like THE victim, even when she is the attacker, she is a better actress than she gets credit for.  

• Love 4
7 hours ago, Martinigirl said:

Or a song called Sir Camel-ot

rhony-camelfail.gif

oooh...oooh...whoooa...whoooa...I do...I do

• Love 9
10 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

Anthony was left $500,000.00 by Jackie in trust and from my reading of the will was to be paid out over 10 years.  https://www.livingtrustnetwork.com/estate-planning-center/last-will-and-testament/wills-of-the-rich-and-famous/last-will-and-testament-of-jacqueline-kennedy-onassis.html  I do not know if the balance reverted to Carole-and if so it would have been distributed long ago.

Even Carole finds the estimation of her net worth humorous.  I do believe that Carole got a portion of the proceeds from the sale of the property where Anthony's partial remains were.   Not sure how much that was or if it was subject to set offs.  Mostly I think Carole made a lot of money-not millions from the sale of her book, the novel and the screen rights-which went nowhere.  Her primary source of income is the show.  Should her tenure cease she might have to scrounge around for a real job.

Maybe she should go talk to Yoyo foster/hadid/lyme for some tips on being a model (muse).

I heard she is beautiful?

• Love 2
9 hours ago, StevieRocks said:

I've always thought of Moaner as a big, lumbering, illiterate, menopausal sea hag. That being said, I don't know how SkinnyCow avoids getting her teeth knocked down her throat on a daily basis. No one is allowed to have one scintilla of agency around her. She nastily barked at Dorinda that she just "didn't get it," and when her 'good friend'/doormat Carole said, "Jewish doctor," she rudely squawked that she shouldn't "market it that way." It was Carole's night, and she conducted herself in a classy way and was very charming when she tried to set Tinsley up, but God forbid---SkinnyCow just can't have ANYONE enjoy one brief moment in the spotlight. And the nasty way she spoke to her slave, I mean, assistant<?> during the boring-ass moth segment would definitely have warranted a, "Who are you talking to, Skeletor??" reply. God, she is revolting. Moaner is a crazy-eyed ape, but SkinnyCow is not far behind her.

The answer?

Give your two week notice and on the last day?

Go find a container full of moths and spill them into her closet, grab your check and split.

• Love 4

I'm wondering if Sonja hit the sauce when taping was done. She needed assistance getting to bed and tried to played kissy face. We've seen her trashed doing this time and again. I'm not convinced Ramoaner isn't  mixing drinks with something. Can't blink or shut her mouth. 

• Love 6

There once was a woman, Ramona

Who was said to have bought her own home-a

But since her split

She feels like shit

In need of a man with a (penis)

----

Lulu's friends were in distress

After she did confess

"I ain't that dumb

YOU assholes can't come"

And turn MY DAY into a mess!

-----

On the street it's all news

That carole is a model and muse!

Is this her bid

to become a 'hadid'

Did anyone buy her refuse?

------

There once was a woman, Luann

Who finally cornered a man

Upon him she did foist.

Her loving, so moist

Remember, a pirate had plundered her can!

----

A sighting of Bawby and Jill

That woman, she still is a 'pill'

Gossip? She adores!

Keep giving her more.

She might return, of that she is thrilled?

---------

Of all that is sugar and spice,

And reactions cooler than ice.

Had I seen that ho.

Wearing my underclothes?

I don't think that I'd been so nice....

• Love 5

One thing I don't really get

Of all the salads I've met.

The last time I checked

It's veggies, NOT SEX.

And included is kale, I bet?