Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E20: Reunion Part 2

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, ryebread said:

Anybody else think that Rinna is a big, ol' liar pants about Harry being the one to suggest the bunny?  I think it was a grab for sympathy by reminding people what Kim said (or didn't say) about what Harry did.

Excellent point!!  I think you're right!!!

• Love 15
11 minutes ago, ParadoxLost said:

If Rinna is smart she'll auctiton it off to viewers and donate the proceeds.

She can sell it on her QVC show and then Harry Hamlin really doesn't have to worry about working again! 

• Love 7
2 hours ago, ryebread said:

OMG.  I am LOOOOOVING Kyle clapping back at Vanderpump.  It took her umpteen seasons, but, well done Kyle.  Finally grew a pair. 

Yes!

I also think Kyle is okay with Rinna. She may have an argument with Rinna about Kim here on the reunion. Rinna represents Kyle's fuck you to Kim for still being friends with Brandi.

• Love 8
4 minutes ago, ryebread said:

Anybody else think that Rinna is a big, ol' liar pants about Harry being the one to suggest the bunny?  I think it was a grab for sympathy by reminding people what Kim said (or didn't say) about what Harry did.

I don't know if Harry suggested it.  But I'm pretty sure I recall them having a conversation about whether to give the bunny to Kim so I think its possible.

I still find myself a little dumbfounded and the total lack of empathy Kim has for others and the level of self centeredness she shows in general.  I'm kind of surprised that I'm still surprised because its not the first time she has displayed these traits but I guess not being on the show for a while made me forget.

• Love 18

LisaR: would someone please just pop her upper lip and let her float away like the Red balloon as her closing scene.

LVP: getting a little too long in the tooth for this show.

Kyle: your manicurist is going charge you double next visit.

Kim: Asshole that she is sober or not.

Erika: It's okay but not, but okay but not , GTFO.

Dorit: still don't know what to think about her, she can speak four languages but still can't find find her true accent.

Eileen: Milk-toast, weak as water.

Eden who ? Huggy bear?

As for the husbands this season they were really less present except PK who took the heat head on and was the only one to come to the reunion and face the scorch trials.

• Love 3

I haven't watched all seasons of RHOBH, but I thought that bunny stunt that Andy and Kim concocted was COLD.  As someone upthread suggested, Kim could have donated the bunny to a charity and just told LR ( if she had to say something) at the reunion.

• Love 15
40 minutes ago, VedaPierce said:

I usually detest Kim, but tonight I found her to be the strongest, most focused one of the bunch. She took aim at her nemesis', and nailed them all right between the eyes! She was clear, consis, and tough. She held her ground and I was happy she threw that supposed gift back at 2-faced Rinna. She's right, it had bad energy, it came from a hateful, possibly mentally ill woman, who wants nothing but the worst for her. I wouldn't want that thing anywhere near my child either after having that kind of a history with that lippy fool. I'm always left frustrated that the bad guys don't get what they deserve at these reunions, but was so pleased that Kim -of all people- served them up pretty good! And they were all left speechless for a little while. Which I enjoyed tremendously. :)

Kim made my night. Finally someone shut those ugly lips up.

• Love 22
2 minutes ago, Martinigirl said:

Yet some side with Kim. Unbelievable!!!

I side with Kim.  Partly because I deplore Rinna but also because it reminded me of a wedding gift someone gave us 25 years ago who - let's just say - wasn't a well wisher.  Eff that.  Those cheap azz candlesticks went into the bin the minute I got them home.  Even if I would've loved them, they would have met the same fate.  I wasn't about to pollute my happy space with a gift from someone who wasn't truly happy for us.  Why would I?  So I could be reminded of what a vile person she is and the misery she tried to inflict on my family?  This person is still in our lives, by default, and there have been occasions when she's pissed me off that I wish I still had those candlesticks to do something creative with... 

• Love 24
7 minutes ago, islandgal140 said:

Not that I disagree with Eileen, but I really don't want to hear from her ass anymore. Where the hell is she when Rinna is acting a fool? You never see or hear of her gathering her friend when needed and calling Rinna on her shit. Not even saying "I don't think it was a good idea to say ____," but her ass is always running behind Rinna ready to help Rinna get on the cross and play victim when someone claps back at her. 

Eileen realizes that running after and defending Rinna is her only storyline this season.  What else has she done?  She's been off-camera with diarrhea, pink eye and whatever other illness/ailment most of the season.  

She also knows that Rinna has alienated herself from half the cast (Kyle, LVP and Dorit), so Rinna will need someone to film with.  This is a smart play on Eileen's part, to guarantee herself a spot for next season.

• Love 8
11 minutes ago, Martinigirl said:

Yet some side with Kim. Unbelievable!!!

You're damn right! Kim's the sober person just trying to make it through day to day! If Rinna's fk'n life is so great, why does she need to try and nail Kim for her past? That b!tch has a husband, house, kids, and makes money; what else does she need? ;-)

• Love 19
6 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

Yes!

I also think Kyle is okay with Rinna. She may have an argument with Rinna about Kim here on the reunion. Rinna represents Kyle's fuck you to Kim for still being friends with Brandi.

I think Kyle is okay with Rinna too.  If she wasn't she wouldn't be so fast to try to diffuse bunnygate.  She understands what her sister is like.  She certainly isn't engaging like Dorit and LvP's who areliving vicariously through someone else taking on Rinna while keeping their hands clean.

• Love 13
4 minutes ago, ParadoxLost said:

I still find myself a little dumbfounded and the total lack of empathy Kim has for others and the level of self centeredness she shows in general.  I'm kind of surprised that I'm still surprised because its not the first time she has displayed these traits but I guess not being on the show for a while made me forget.

I think Bravo plans it that way. Just when you think saying Kyle stole her house or her dog attacking a child will finally free of us of Kim, she's back.  Rinna was terrible all season but I would have much more enjoyed Kyle ripping her face off (figuratively of course) to that display. Kyle can deliver a Phaedra Parks-level read when she's got "right" on her side.

• Love 9
14 minutes ago, islandgal140 said:

Not that I disagree with Eileen, but I really don't want to hear from her ass anymore. Where the hell is she when Rinna is acting a fool? You never see or hear of her gathering her friend when needed and calling Rinna on her shit. Not even saying "I don't think it was a good idea to say ____," but her ass is always running behind Rinna ready to help Rinna get on the cross and play victim when someone claps back at her. 

This is why I say Eileen's the great "enabler" of the show allowing Rinna carte blanche to be the worst; forgiving it all! Screw Eileen and Rinna! ;-)

Edited by Jamie Satyr
  • Love 9

Eileen realizes that running after and defending Rinna is her only storyline this season.  What else has she done?  She's been off-camera with diarrhea, pink eye and whatever other illness/ailment most of the season. 

I love Eileen and hope she stays, but I never really noticed her absences [hangs head].

Yes, Kim is an ass, always has been and always will but that doesn't mean she is wrong about Rinna. Rinna gave her that bunny to deflect/mitigate the ugly lies she told about Kim/Kyle to Eden and nothing more. I suspect that Rinna thought Kim would reject it when she gave it to her and she could then justify the lies she said. Instead, Kim was caught off guard and accepted it but then after seeing the season on video, she realized why and gave it back. Rinna is as big an ass as Kim and Rinna is much more underhanded about it.

Agree  that they are both asses but you don't humiliate people. Also, this makes me wonder what was Kim implying about Harry Hamlin that Rinna is so determined to get revenge.

Edited by Drumpf1737
  • Love 10
3 minutes ago, Drumpf1737 said:

I love Eileen and hope she stays, but I never really noticed her absences [hangs head].

For quite some time it has been alleged that Eileen has no real storyline.  Brandi said as much directly to Eileen Season 5.  She tends to camp on to something and no let go long past its expiration date.

I am guessing this was her last season.

• Love 9
1 hour ago, motorcitymom65 said:

Brian Moylan's Vulture Recap is up. It is everything, IMO. He explains better than I ever could why some of us have such an issue with PK:

http://www.vulture.com/2017/04/real-housewives-of-beverly-hills-recap-reunion-part-two.html

"Now comes the time that we have all been anxiously awaiting. For the last time this season (this forever?) it is time to talk about PK, a neck masquerading as an entire person. It is no secret that I think that he is the absolute living worst. He is worse than the threat of nuclear war and drug-resistant gonorrhea. He is worse than beetle larvae covered in Velveeta and the dead animals underneath a hoarder’s stack of newspapers. He is worse than climate change deniers and Taylor Armstrong’s upper lip implant. Erika called him a nasty person and, you know what, he really is.

If you don’t believe me, here is a list of things that I have called PK during this season of The Real Panty Wearers of Landing Strip Lane:

• a thumb without a fingernail

• the crusty part of your heel before a pedicure

• a Monster energy drink left out in the sun

• a dolphin tattoo of a man

• a piñata full of toenail clippings

• an anal fissure wearing a pair of camouflage Crocs

• a soliloquy of belches

• an overstuffed burrito covered in Steve Bannon’s rosacea

• a wet pair of socks you have to put back on

• a bathroom stall drawing of a penis

• a size-small condom filled with a million leper dicks

• a Toblerone covered in pus

• a broken beer bottle full of sharts

I hold these truths to be self-evident and admissible evidence in a court of law. If you didn’t believe me, he really proved them during his appearance on this reunion special, where he continues to attack Erika and refuses to apologize for his absolutely shameful comments about her and how she might be “giving her bits away” and that she has “deep-rooted problems in her marriage.” PK doesn’t know either of these to be true. Yes, she makes raunchy music videos, but she has never claimed to be anything but devoted to her husband. Also, he has never even met her husband Tom and doesn’t know anything about what their relationship is like. How can he make these assumptions on national television?

PK gets very defensive with Erika and Lisar for attacking his character and says he should be forgiven because, “All I did was make a bad joke.” Bad jokes are one thing, but making jokes that are mean to women and imply things about how they live their lives that are untrue and are based on old, outdated, and misogynistic stereotypes is just disgusting. Telling Ken while the cameras were on that he still wouldn’t shag Erika even after he had seen her vagina is disgusting. Grousing that people have called him a pervert and made assumptions about him after he did all of those things is, you guessed it, super disgusting. I’m glad Erika told him to “get off the stage” and I hope that he does.

God, I just love it when a man gets it. 

He started doing those metaphors a while back for someone on rhny, I think. In my opinion, they used to be great, now I find them overdone and not very clever. I used to be a HUGE fan and never missed his recaps, or Julie Klausners. Now I find him just meh. And stopped reading them altogether. Thanks for bring it over though.

• Love 10
13 minutes ago, ParadoxLost said:

I don't know if Harry suggested it.  But I'm pretty sure I recall them having a conversation about whether to give the bunny to Kim so I think its possible.

I only caught random episodes of this season so I missed that.  But Rinna is such a lying manipulator, that as she sat there quiet (!) and tearful, I could see the wheels turning in that big noggin of hers.  And the minute she said it was originally Harry's idea, I thought, "Suuuure, it was, Lisa.  Suuuuure."

• Love 16
10 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

Yes, Kim is an ass, always has been and always will but that doesn't mean she is wrong about Rinna. Rinna gave her that bunny to deflect/mitigate the ugly lies she told about Kim/Kyle to Eden and nothing more. I suspect that Rinna thought Kim would reject it when she gave it to her and she could then justify the lies she said. Instead, Kim was caught off guard and accepted it but then after seeing the season on video, she realized why and gave it back. Rinna is as big an ass as Kim and Rinna is much more underhanded about it.

I agree that Rinna only gave her the bunny to try to deflect what she said and put forth the idea that she owned it and apologized and its over.

Mostly what I'm reacting to with Kim is the level of self involvement and lack of empathy.  I watch her and think that stuff is not computing in her brain.  She doesn't even have to have empathy for Rinna; but she can't read a room and she certainly couldn't or didn't care to read the signs of how Kyle was reacting. 

I don't know, I just can't relate to someone being angry to the point of making a scene like that one without becoming visibly upset in some way.  Even Ericka couldn't pull it off.

Edited by ParadoxLost
  • Love 5
8 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

For quite some time it has been alleged that Eileen has no real storyline.  Brandi said as much directly to Eileen Season 5.  She tends to camp on to something and no let go long past its expiration date.

I am guessing this was her last season.

We can always hope! All she does is PIPE in when no one's talking to her! She truly has no freakin' life! Next week she gets on Kim's case because of what was said about her being a daytime soap actress! AND? Who doesn't suggest they're not "all that?" She's been on "Y & R" and this show is the 1st thing I've seen or heard about Eileen! If not for her marriage to Vinnie, I wouldn't give a $#!t about her! She's a busybody with no life and ISN'T relevant anywhere but home! ;-)

Edited by Jamie Satyr
  • Love 8

Well, from my side of the pool....with Bambi and other happy pets.  Ok.  I didn't read all four pages of posts.   As much as I can't stand Erika, I give her the win in the PK/Erika war.  PK insinuated a lot of things about Erika.  As a new 'housewife', he forgot that what he says gets filmed and at some point he's going to have deal with what he says.   He didn't do well in that department tonight and the things he said about Erika as well as her marriage, didn't bode him well.  We can think things but when you say it on camera, you better be able to defend them rather than trying to make it  seem like male banter.  And yeah PK, you loved being on that couch cause you're a famewhore.

And then there's Kim.  Bitch move.  Eileen was right.  It was totally calculated.  I don't care about your superstitions.  You don't feel it then drop it off at a shelter or whatever.  What made it such a bitch move was it came after you saying that you think that you and LR could make progress, or whatever.  Total BS.  Poor Kyle.  Sitting there and saying to herself that she can't believe her sister just did this.  And as for Kim calling LR as always proclaiming to be the victim.  Sorry Kim, you are the queen of victimhood.  And making fun of LR...you never own anything.

I just 'can't' with Eden. 

Preview of part three was on WWHL.  Eileen confronts Kim about her snob ism against actors in soaps.  Hm.  So Kim, what was your successes as an adult actor?  Not Eileen's question.  Mine.

• Love 14
27 minutes ago, mbaywife123 said:

As for the husbands this season they were really less present except PK who took the heat head on and was the only one to come to the reunion and face the scorch trials.

It seems like from what Andy said, PK was the only husband invited on the reunion shows. But PK would never turn down the chance to be on camera. In an interview posted last episode, PK said that LVP was a friend and suggested HIM for the show. Not Dorito. Him. Another poster pointed out that he has been on two or three other TV shows. PK thinks that he is a housewife, right along with Dorito. 

• Love 5

Kyle's dress is actually uglier this week than last week.

As are Rinna's Play-Doh face and Erika's disposition.

LOLs: Kyle and LVP trying not to laugh while Rinna "cried", and Eden's "Do you want a healing crystal?".

Edited by jaync
grammar
  • Love 17
1 minute ago, UsernameFatigue said:

It seems like from what Andy said, PK was the only husband invited on the reunion shows. But PK would never turn down the chance to be on camera. In an interview posted last episode, PK said that LVP was a friend and suggested HIM for the show. Not Dorito. Him. Another poster pointed out that he has been on two or three other TV shows. PK thinks that he is a housewife, right along with Dorito. 

Interesting, I wonder what other shows he has flirted with.

• Love 2
12 minutes ago, Drumpf1737 said:

Agree  that they are both asses but you don't humiliate people. Also, this makes me wonder what was Kim implying about Harry Hamlin that Rinna is so determined to get revenge.

She didn't actually name/say anything, she alluded to there being something Rinna/HH didn't want people to know. It was a deflect move and nothing more.

4 minutes ago, ParadoxLost said:

I agree that Rinna only gave her the bunny to try to deflect what she said and put forth the idea that she owned it and apologized and its over.

Mostly what I'm reacting to with Kim is the level of self involvement and lack of empathy.  I watch her and think that stuff is not computing in her brain.  She doesn't even have to have empathy for Rinna; but she can't read a room and she certainly couldn't or didn't care to read the signs of how Kyle was reacting. 

I don't know, I just can't relate to someone being angry to the point of making a scene lie that one without becoming visibly upset in some way.  Even Ericka couldn't pull it off.

But Rinna has shown no empathy for Kim either. Instead, Rinna has used Kim's real struggle with addiction as a storyline for 2 season when Kim was only a FOH. Kim has issues, we all know that, Rinna is well aware of it as well and has commented on it but she still continues to go at her and use her, what's her excuse? IMO, Kim was upset, but she controlled herself, when she gave the bunny back. That, in it's self is a big improvement with Kim.

Oh, and Rinna gave her the bunny before she acknowledged or apologized to Kim for what she said to Eden. As I said, I think Rinna thought Kim would reject it outright and she would be off the hook for her nasty lies because everyone would then be upset at Kim while her, Rinna's, lies would be forgotten. This is Rinna's MO. We all see her do time after time, she gets caught and deflects by throwing someone else under the bus to distract from her initial bad behavior and/or she yells/talks over them. LOL

• Love 18
15 minutes ago, ParadoxLost said:

I think Kyle is okay with Rinna too.  If she wasn't she wouldn't be so fast to try to diffuse bunnygate.  She understands what her sister is like.  She certainly isn't engaging like Dorit and LvP's who are living vicariously through someone else taking on Rinna while keeping their hands clean.

And THIS is why I LOVED Kyle snapping at LVP tonight.  This is the second time that I've seen LVP sitting back and either trying to make Kyle look foolish or let Kyle do the dirty work so Pinky doesn't get her hands dirty.  This is what Kyle meant all those years ago about LVP being Bobby Fisher.  

It's nice to see her finally have the confidence to tell her to shut it.  I was surprised to see her get handsy with LVP as she physically pushed her back so she could speak directly to Dorit.  And then put a hand up in LVPs face telling her that she didn't like what she was doing. Twice.  BEST PART OF THE REUNION for me. 

Kyle's submission to LVP has always been the big reason I didn't like her.  That and I think that she's mean.  But maybe, hopefully, as she's matured, she realizes she doesn't have to kiss anyone's butt nor point a witchy finger in anyone's face.  I could learn to like Kyle.  Hell hath frozen over.

• Love 7

Might have as well called tonight Erika Jayne of Beverly Hills.  Is there something going on that we don't know?  Are LVP and Kyle leaving so Andy is grooming the three stooges (Erika, Rinna, and Eileen) to take over the show?  If so, I am SO OUT!  Since when do they bring in unshown footage to back up someone's argument?  And why are only Dorit and PK called to task for things they said in THs or to each other?  Everyone bitches and laughs about the others.  Oh, with the exception of Empress Erika.  Yeah, PK is a creepy asshole, but frankly, I think Erika should have apologized to him for flashing him.  In addition, if Erika had just had a big ol' belly laugh when Dorit gave her the panties and said she was embarrassed, that whole boring thing would have been over and we would have been spared all this crap.  But Erika said it shouldn't be discussed further and She Must Be Obeyed or else. 

And is Rinna going to get off for all her crap by shedding a few tears?  It's not going to be discussed as much as Erika's labia?  Kim's actions may have been cold, but when she followed poor widdle Rinna to her dressing room, I wanted to puke.

• Love 18
7 minutes ago, ParadoxLost said:

On the flip side, I think Rinna has the same problem. 

She's dealing with an alcoholic and can't seem to grasp that Kim may not be able to rise to the emotional level she wants her too.  Kim turned to drugs and alcohol at a young age.   I started drugs and alcohol at a young age.  A therapist told me that when kids start young, they stop developing.  They check out of the real world and hence don't engage nor develop socially or emotionally in the way a non-abuser does.

That was a light-bulb moment for me.  I think Kim is like this.  I think she checked out in her early teens and just never grew up.  to expect more from someone like this reflects a lack of understanding - and possibly empathy.  With Rinna, I think it's a little of both.

For her part, Kim needs to understand that she has to give a little too - even when others say/do stupid shit, and that she makes mistakes too.  It's not always others.   

Both Rinna and Kim need to be better at putting themselves in the shoes of the other and understanding the position from which they see the world - and then not expect the other to be exactly what they want them to be.

I love Rinna.  I'm a big fan for a lot of reasons that I won't get into here.  I'm also a big Kim supporter because I relate to her story to a degree.   This disconnect is the most frustrating thing for me as a viewer.     

As to Eileen, I like her too!  She doesn't have a hugely dramatic story line but she is a good anchor for that side of the cast and is a good addition.  The show is better with someone who is a bit more tame - relatively speaking.  I like her more this season than last as well.  She's coming into her own, I think.

• Love 7
7 minutes ago, VedaPierce said:

He started doing those metaphors a while back for someone on rhny, I think. In my opinion, they used to be great, now I find them overdone and not very clever. I used to be a HUGE fan and never missed his recaps, or Julie Klausners. Now I find him just meh. And stopped reading them altogether. Thanks for bring it over though.

I agree. The last time I thought they were really great was when he used them for Josh Taekman on New York. But perhaps that's because I felt like there was nothing redeemable about Josh. Josh was as dismissive of Kristen as Tom is of Erika and basically ignored his children completely.

PK was an asshole for implying the things that he implied about Erika. His obvious love of Dorit and his kids is something I find redeemable about him, but that's not like I think he's a great person overall. 

I also agree with PK that he owes Erika an apology, not Tom. Every time the Tom apology is mentioned it grosses me out. Tom doesn't own Erika. The things PK implied about Erika insult Erika and insult how Erika approaches her marriage. They don't say anything about Tom. I wish Erika would figure out how backwards and retrograde it sounds when it's mentioned.

Kim played that bunny thing so wrong, but it kind of doesn't matter because Rinna is a really insincere person. I wish the two of them nothing, but 30 more years of having to see each other constantly and staring daggers at each other. Cheers!!!

• Love 10
11 minutes ago, mbaywife123 said:

Interesting, I wonder what other shows he has flirted with.

The interview that PK and Dorito gave was posted in the last regular episode thread. That is where a poster mentioned the other shows PK has been on. One was a poker show. From what I remember there were two others, but the thread is 19 pages long so not sure where it is. Maybe whoever posted the info then will be on here and post it again. 

• Love 2
7 minutes ago, breezy424 said:

Well, from my side of the pool....with Bambi and other happy pets.  Ok.  I didn't read all four pages of posts.   As much as I can't stand Erika, I give her the win in the PK/Erika war.  PK insinuated a lot of things about Erika.  As a new 'housewife', he forgot that what he says gets filmed and at some point he's going to have deal with what he says.   He didn't do well in that department tonight and the things he said about Erika as well as her marriage, didn't bode him well.  We can think things but when you say it on camera, you better be able to defend them rather than trying to make it  seem like male banter.  And yeah PK, you loved being on that couch cause you're a famewhore.

Insinuation may be pulling past amnesia on things that bugged me this season.  The number of arguments about semantics and not the core issue this season have irritated me to no end.  I can't count the number of times I've thought, just because you didn't say X doesn't mean you didn't insinuate X.

That is something the Dorit/PK/LvP/Kyle side of the couch has over the Ericka/Rinna/Eileen side of the couch.  Seriously, they need to follow up pulling the bunny from behind the couch with pulling a sheaf papers so they can read transcripts to pin down their opponents on exactly who said what.  And no thesauruses allowed.

As an aside, at this point if I were a HW, I'd bring a duffle bag of innocuous props to pull from behind the couch to deflect conversations and scare the crap out of people that are annoying me.  Every reunion has someone presenting evidence of something..

• Love 4
16 hours ago, Lady of nod said:

Me too. Dorit's a rock star. She can hold her own and keep it together even while being piled on by the mean girl couch. And this is probably why they hate her. She's articulate and can respond without reverting to "fuck you" because she can't think of anything else to say. And i thought PK did a fine job too of keeping his cool while the left couch harpies screeched on.

Same here.  I love her.  Her and that crazy ass accent!

Edited by sasha206
  • Love 13
1 minute ago, UsernameFatigue said:

The interview that PK and Dorito gave was posted in the last regular episode thread. That is where a poster mentioned the other shows PK has been on. One was a poker show. From what I remember there were two others, but the thread is 19 pages long so not sure where it is. Maybe whoever posted the info then will be on here and post it again. 

Thanks! I hope the OP ( or another kind poster) does paste that here in this thread as I missed it the first time.

• Love 1
21 minutes ago, jaync said:

As is Rinna's Play-Doh face and Erika's disposition.

LOLs: Kyle and LVP trying not to laugh while Rinna "cried", and Eden's "Do you want a healing crystal?".

You noticed! Those crocodile tears didn't move me! She knew this was coming and probably had prepared herself for the onslaught! She's a b!tch and few will care about her feelings since she's so insincere and FOS! ;-)

Edited by Jamie Satyr
  • Love 5
56 minutes ago, cyberfruit said:

Okay, can we please stop ignoring Erika's agency here? 

If Erika chooses to wear little clothing and gyrate around, that's her choice as she is in control of the situation. You can feel how you want to feel about that, but that's not the crux of the issue.

PK catching a peek up her skirt was an accident and something that she neither planned, nor wanted. Only us, the viewers, would have known that Erika wasn't wearing underwear until LVP reached over to grab at the napkin in Erika's lap. She is allowed to be offended by something she didn't want to happen and was subsequently made fun of for. If PK were a man of character, he wouldn't have a said a thing at all. 

The fact that so many people in here, and in previous threads, keep conflating the two is honestly disgusting, especially as many of us on this forum are women. I don't care if people dislike Erika, and her true personality has done her no favors towards the end of the season, but the slut-shamey comments towards her for something she didn't want are too much. 

No, not going to happen! 

• Love 1
27 minutes ago, HunterHunted said:

Kim played that bunny thing so wrong, but it kind of doesn't matter because Rinna is a really insincere person. I wish the two of them nothing, but 30 more years of having to see each other constantly and staring daggers at each other. Cheers!!!

Remember the story where Kim hid Bette Davis's wig? Kim can "Feud" with anybody. I don't care about a stupid bunny. But, I even care less about Erika's no panty drama.

And Eileen goes over the top with her reactions to Kim and she knows it.  And Kim knows it. I never said Kim was nice, but she isn't stupid.

Edited by rustyspigot
  • Love 13
2 minutes ago, Jamie Satyr said:

You noticed! Those crocodile tears didn't move me! She knew this was coming and probably had prepared herself for the onslaught! She's a b!tch and few will care about her feelings since she's so insincere and FOS! ;-)

The only thing missing was someone drawling "Wowwww" as Rinna silently wept and left the stage :)

• Love 11
2 minutes ago, Jamie Satyr said:

You noticed! Those crocodile tears didn't move me! She knew this was coming and probably had steeled herself for the onslaught! She's a b!tch and few will care about her feelings since she's so insincere and FOS! ;-)

Wack old piñata lips on the kisser and see what goodies hit the ground next to her wig.

1 minute ago, Fanny Mare said:

Maybe dear old Harry can bake pies for the church bake sale..?

Peach or Blueberry for me please.

• Love 1
19 minutes ago, Jextella said:

On the flip side, I think Rinna has the same problem. 

She's dealing with an alcoholic and can't seem to grasp that Kim may not be able to rise to the emotional level she wants her too.  

Both Rinna and Kim need to be better at putting themselves in the shoes of the other and understanding the position from which they see the world - and then not expect the other to be exactly what they want them to be.

I think Rinna was looking for an apology from Kim in the beginning for the dinner where Kim brought up Harry.  When she didn't get it (and she won't ever) she spouted off her frustration to Eden.  Then when she got called out on it she tried to "own" it (after a bout of amnesia) not because she cared about Kim but because of the anticipated blowback from viewers.

So in that way, yes I agree that Rinna is guilty of a lot of the same things Kim is.  I'd say her behavior at dinner in Hong Kong was very similar to what Kim pulled at the reunion.  From her general actions, I think Rinna, Kim, and LvP have a lot in common in terms of never letting go of a grudge.  Kim is the only one that doesn't pretend that bygones are bygones. 

Edited by ParadoxLost
  • Love 6
26 minutes ago, HunterHunted said:

I agree. The last time I thought they were really great was when he used them for Josh Taekman on New York. But perhaps that's because I felt like there was nothing redeemable about Josh. Josh was as dismissive of Kristen as Tom is of Erika and basically ignored his children completely.

PK was an asshole for implying the things that he implied about Erika. His obvious love of Dorit and his kids is something I find redeemable about him, but that's not like I think he's a great person overall. 

I also agree with PK that he owes Erika an apology, not Tom. Every time the Tom apology is mentioned it grosses me out. Tom doesn't own Erika. The things PK implied about Erika insult Erika and insult how Erika approaches her marriage. They don't say anything about Tom. I wish Erika would figure out how backwards and retrograde it sounds when it's mentioned.

This line of thinking is another example of Erika's BS about "empowering women", they are diametrically opposed beliefs. She wants women to feel ok about their sexuality but they better not embarrass their husbands when they do it or someone will have to apologize to the hubby! LOL

Edited by WireWrap
  • Love 22
3 minutes ago, mbaywife123 said:

Wack old piñata lips on the kisser and see what goodies hit the ground next to her wig.

That has to be a big fat wig! Her playing with it all the time tells the tale! It's so fake looking; maybe the b!tch is going bald! ;-)

Edited by Jamie Satyr
  • Love 3