Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E20: Reunion Part 2

• Start Topic

Part 2 of 3. Drama runs high when Erika, Eileen and Lisa Rinna stand their ground against PK's attempts to explain himself. Also: The women discuss their various careers; and Eden and Kim Richards join the ladies as tension escalates.

14 hours ago, Martinigirl said:

I agree with the he peeked, big deal. It was the disgusting things he said after the fact. He is a pig. I also want him to take himself and his scamming ways back to the UK. Everything about him is repulsive. 

And this is just my personal taste in handbags and men: that Birken bag Dorit was bragging about P.K.( the Pillsbury Doughboy) buying for her, is ugly. And so is P.K. He's ugly on the inside. I find it curious that we never hear anything about the 3 children he had with his first wife. 

1 hour ago, mwell345 said:

Bored with PK, can't stand Eden and sick of Kim.

what else is on tonight?

Oh yeah, forgot to ask. Where IS Eden? I wish Kim would go missing too FOREVER ( from RHOBH) 

• Love 14
1 hour ago, chenoa333 said:

And this is just my personal taste in handbags and men: that Birken bag Dorit was bragging about P.K.( the Pillsbury Doughboy) buying for her, is ugly. And so is P.K. He's ugly on the inside. I find it curious that we never hear anything about the 3 children he had with his first wife. 

Oh yeah, forgot to ask. Where IS Eden? I wish Kim would go missing too FOREVER ( from RHOBH) 

What would you like to hear about PK's children?  One is an adult and the other two are in their mid-teens. 

• Love 15
23 minutes ago, HunterHunted said:

There are a bunch of children from earlier marriages that are never discussed on all of the shows. Old Man Morgan has two who are Sonja's age. And no one has any clue if Alex de Lesseps has any kids from marriages 1, 2, or 3. Gilles Bensimon has an older kid from his first marriage. I don't think Dorinda has ever mentioned Richard's kids.

On the flip, we know that Dennis Shields has older kids because Bethenny decided to call his kid on national tv while filming the reunion.

But the exception of Alex de Lesseps, none of the others appeared on the show - unlike PK.

Edited by escape
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, escape said:

But the exception of Alex de Lesseps, none of the others appeared on the show - unlike PK.

In the list ZM made, some of them were on this very show. Like Russell Armstrong, Tom Girardi, and Harry Hamlin, so when are we going to hear from them about their other/older children/grandchildren (if any)? 

• Love 10
5 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

In the list ZM made, some of them were on this very show. Like Russell Armstrong, Tom Girardi, and Harry Hamlin, so when are we going to hear from them about their other/older children/grandchildren (if any)? 

Not possible to hear from Russell Armstrong.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, WireWrap said:

Is it ok if I kindly, respectfully (and with love for all my fellow PT posters and the moderator of this forum) put the lid back on the can of worms I opened? ?

• Love 10
1 minute ago, chenoa333 said:

Is it ok if I kindly, respectfully (and with love for all my fellow PT posters and the moderator of this forum) put the lid back on the can of worms I opened? ?

Sure! LOL

• Love 3
11 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

True! LOL But he never talked about his other children and neither did Taylor when they were on the show and no one complained about it. Just as no one is complaining about Tom not talking about his children or HH his son. So why is it such a big deal with PK? Hell, even Erika hasn't been honest about her son when he was living with his dad back in NY/NJ while she was in LA. So why single out PK?

Tom and Harry are barely on the show.  With PK - he has a lot of camera time, yet shares very little about himself.  That's why Andy had to ask him what he did for a living.  He seems more interested in gossiping and meddling in the women's issues.

• Love 17
4 minutes ago, escape said:

Tom and Harry are barely on the show.  With PK - he has a lot of camera time, yet shares very little about himself.  That's why Andy had to ask him what he did for a living.  He seems more interested in gossiping and meddling in the women's issues.

I believe that was a viewer question, Andy already knows what PK does for a living, he knows what all the husbands do! LOL

It doesn't matter how many times a husband is on the show, 1 or 100, they were still on the show and both of them have made comments about other HWs since their wives joined the cast.

• Love 9
18 minutes ago, escape said:

He seems to want to be a HW more than Dorit 

• Love 19
13 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

I believe that was a viewer question, Andy already knows what PK does for a living, he knows what all the husbands do! LOL

It doesn't matter how many times a husband is on the show, 1 or 100, they were still on the show and both of them have made comments about other HWs since their wives joined the cast.

It wasn't "a viewer".  Andy said there were a lot of questions from viewers asking what he did for a living. 

Tom and Harry don't have any issues with the cast.  Whereas PK has - and that's why he was single out to be at the Reunion.  And he knew that, since he was obviously nervous.

Edited by escape
  • Love 10
10 minutes ago, escape said:

It wasn't "a viewer".  Andy said there were a lot of questions from viewers asking what he did for a living. 

Tom and Harry don't have any issues with the cast.  Whereas PK has - and that's why he was single out to be at the Reunion.  And he knew that, since he was obviously nervous.

When you stick yourself out there, you better take the heat!

• Love 9
14 minutes ago, escape said:

Andy said that the viewers were asking, which means it is a viewer question! Seriously, he already knows what the husbands do for a living, he is the HW boss! LOL

Tom insulted Lisa last season, the snide "alligator" comment and HH has talked about Kim in a negative light as well. Rinna often draws HH into HW chatter, most times in phone conversations done on camera.

As for PK, much of this season surrounded him/Dorit's conversations on camera, which is why Andy had him on. At least PK owned up to becoming too involved, promised to not make that mistake again and he apologized.

10 minutes ago, 55Unicorns said:

When you stick yourself out there, you better take the heat!

And he did!

• Love 23
Just now, lunastartron said:

Tom was in about one less scene than PK during his initial season. Hosted a party at his home at which he directly argued with Kathryn and Lisa; attended dinner with Lisa and Ken in which he peddled a predetermined narrative about her manipulativeness when he didn't even know her; etc etc. 

Maybe I'm catching the amnesia all these women have...don't remember that, lol

• Love 6
3 minutes ago, steelcitysister said:

'Twasn't an insult -- Tom was merely using some of that take-a-piss-out-of-you British humor. Sorry, humour. Lisa should jolly well have understood.

Hahahahahaha! It was a jokeeeeeeeeee!

• Love 5
5 minutes ago, steelcitysister said:

'Twasn't an insult -- Tom was merely using some of that take-a-piss-out-of-you British humor. Sorry, humour. Lisa should jolly well have understood.

Well, there are Dorito haters and Erika haters...guess which one I am, lol.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
16 minutes ago, steelcitysister said:

She did.  Lisa even seemed to appreciate the remark in a "takes one to know one" kind of way.

LVP purred deliciously at Tom after he said it.

It's on! Runs around room excited.

Tonight's theme?

Every bunny was kung fu fighting?

It's on like bunny kong?

Edited by dosodog
  • Love 10
20 minutes ago, lunastartron said:

I think most people would be nervous at the prospect of being shrieked at by a woman who is not only dumb and aggressive but also quite probably mentally ill as well as seemingly determined to portray herself as a sexual victim.

Erika is the "c***" who was seething about how "it's not fun when my husband is brought into it" when Tom, by her own later admission, was completely unaware of anything that had transpired vis a vis Erika's decision to forego undergarments. 

So her entire grievance about "the shit" Dorit and PK supposedly "put out there" to "people around Tom" is by Erika's own account apparently some 50 Shades of Gray fan fiction about her violated sexual virtue that had no basis in reality. 

Why on earth would PK be anxious about that and  repeat pile-on from Eileen and Rinna in which they directly engaged him again and then clutched their pearls about how disrespectful and borderline abusive he is to women just because the don't agree with his response?

In the business world, you will have to deal with all types of personalities, tense negotiations.  These women are very mild - compared to the real sharks that he has to deal with in business - especially for someone who claims to be as successful he is. 

But then he's had a history of bad business dealings, including filing for bankruptcy.  And he could have been nervous about Andy drudging that up.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, dosodog said:

She did.  Lisa even seemed to appreciate the remark in a "takes one to know one" kind of way.

LVP purred deliciously at Tom after he said it.

Exactly -- no insult on any horizon.

• Love 13
24 minutes ago, steelcitysister said:

Tom's an insulting d bag.

• Love 8