Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E20: Reunion Part 2

• Start Topic

10 minutes ago, Drumpf1737 said:

When you ask about a woman's prices? How much she charges? There's a connotation there. I guess I missed the original airing of his and Ken's "locker room talk" how dreadful...

Rinna was pretty shitty this season but the way that was handled was shittier. Kim isn't going to be on Kyle's show because she is big Kathy. A mean, drunk, blonde tornado.

Ericka saying "Get the fuck outta here" was the most honest thing ever said on a housewives show. I think I might have said "yeah" and punched the air myself. It is not okay to look up a woman's skirt; I don't give a fuck what excuse you make. She didn't gap her legs open to give him a peek. That bucket of puss angled himself to get a look so he could jack it later.

Eden can go away.

LOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Love 2
9 minutes ago, Jel said:

Eileen, such a pot stirrer! 

Eileen came off to me as offended that Kim was so clever to remotely bring in the bunny to be petty.
Yes, Eileen, someone outwitted you.  I know it hurts.

• Love 24
1 minute ago, UsernameFatigue said:

How many times do we have to see what a vile person Kim is? Why is she still on my screen? I've never seen a person with more negative vibes. If she really is concerned about negative energy around her grandkid, she should stay away from him. 

He will be traumatized by those black soulless eyes...

• Love 6
1 hour ago, Rosiejuliemom said:

Andy is so over this whole thing. I'm waiting for him to pull a bottle of Scotch from under one of those pillows and start chugging.

Andy loves every minute of it. He's a pig in shit and can't wipe his smarmy smile off...

• Love 17
1 minute ago, BlackMamba said:

Eileen came off to me as offended that Kim was so clever to remotely bring in the bunny to be petty.
Yes, Eileen, someone outwitted you.  I know it hurts.

I read that in my head as "out twitted", and laughed.  It's, strangely, still appropriate.

• Love 4

Is a line of coke that unusual at a Beverly Hills dinner party?  Honest question.  I'm out of the party scene now but I can remember when it seemed like every one carried a bullet in their pocket or excused themselves, early and often, to "freshen up". 

FWIW, like Rinna, I would be suspect if the entire table disappeared after someone said it was time to freshen up.  It was a bitch move for her to mention it on TV, but is cocaine use so unusual/no longer the thing amongst the monied, party crowd?

• Love 17
1 hour ago, Mindthinkr said:

LVP is a dirty old broad. She hears Kim went on a date with President Trump and she asks Kim if the slept together or did she see him naked. What...is she trying to live vicariously through others because her well has run dry? 

I was wondering if they slept together too! Lol lol! That's good dish! And believe me, I'm not a dirty old broad, much to my husbands' disappointment ;)

• Love 16
1 minute ago, njbchlover said:

As a moderator, he is supposed to take control, guide the conversations, ask PERTINENT questions, and call these women out on their shit - of which, he does none!  

Well speak for yourself on the first part but this part here I agree with.

I thought for sure Andy was going to target Lisa R since she is first chair and the started most of the drama this season.

But I forget he likes the Rinna types because they supply the grease that wants in terms of drama.  He won't hammer her too hard but he sure has been attacking Dorit hardcore.

• Love 6
16 minutes ago, chewycandy said:

Thank you. He said "maybe she wants her bits out there for everyone, who knows?" What is that? That wasn't Erika's intent, she wasn't putting anything up for sale.

I really don't know how I missed this the first 50 times they showed it...

• Love 2
18 minutes ago, VedaPierce said:

Andy loves every minute of it. He's a pig in shit and can't wipe his smarmy smile off...

Did you see him at the reunion for the trash of "Married To Medicine!" Andy had to be so entertained by the level of attacks; went all the way to signifying about someone MOMMA! Those people are such lowlifes, it's hard to watch! Heavenly's the worst; she has no limit to how disgusting she can be when incensed! ;-)

Edited by Jamie Satyr
  • Love 2
5 minutes ago, Jamie Satyr said:

Did you see him at the reunion for the trash of Married To Medicine! Any had to be so entertained by the level of attacks; went all the way to signifying about someone MOMMA! Those people are such lowlifes, it's hard to watch! Heavenly's the worst; she has no limit to how disgusting she can be when incensed! ;-)

Then you better stop watching reality tv all together

Eden is one of those new age freaks.  Also, not only does she sound exactly like Brandi Glanville, she seems to be morphing into her lookswise.  Better looking version, but morphing into her.  

• Love 2
8 minutes ago, motorcitymom65 said:

Brian Moylan's Vulture Recap is up. It is everything, IMO. He explains better than I ever could why some of us have such an issue with PK:

http://www.vulture.com/2017/04/real-housewives-of-beverly-hills-recap-reunion-part-two.html

"Now comes the time that we have all been anxiously awaiting. For the last time this season (this forever?) it is time to talk about PK, a neck masquerading as an entire person. It is no secret that I think that he is the absolute living worst. He is worse than the threat of nuclear war and drug-resistant gonorrhea. He is worse than beetle larvae covered in Velveeta and the dead animals underneath a hoarder’s stack of newspapers. He is worse than climate change deniers and Taylor Armstrong’s upper lip implant. Erika called him a nasty person and, you know what, he really is.

If you don’t believe me, here is a list of things that I have called PK during this season of The Real Panty Wearers of Landing Strip Lane:

• a thumb without a fingernail

• the crusty part of your heel before a pedicure

• a Monster energy drink left out in the sun

• a dolphin tattoo of a man

• a piñata full of toenail clippings

• an anal fissure wearing a pair of camouflage Crocs

• a soliloquy of belches

• an overstuffed burrito covered in Steve Bannon’s rosacea

• a wet pair of socks you have to put back on

• a bathroom stall drawing of a penis

• a size-small condom filled with a million leper dicks

• a Toblerone covered in pus

• a broken beer bottle full of sharts

I hold these truths to be self-evident and admissible evidence in a court of law. If you didn’t believe me, he really proved them during his appearance on this reunion special, where he continues to attack Erika and refuses to apologize for his absolutely shameful comments about her and how she might be “giving her bits away” and that she has “deep-rooted problems in her marriage.” PK doesn’t know either of these to be true. Yes, she makes raunchy music videos, but she has never claimed to be anything but devoted to her husband. Also, he has never even met her husband Tom and doesn’t know anything about what their relationship is like. How can he make these assumptions on national television?

PK gets very defensive with Erika and Lisar for attacking his character and says he should be forgiven because, “All I did was make a bad joke.” Bad jokes are one thing, but making jokes that are mean to women and imply things about how they live their lives that are untrue and are based on old, outdated, and misogynistic stereotypes is just disgusting. Telling Ken while the cameras were on that he still wouldn’t shag Erika even after he had seen her vagina is disgusting. Grousing that people have called him a pervert and made assumptions about him after he did all of those things is, you guessed it, super disgusting. I’m glad Erika told him to “get off the stage” and I hope that he does.

God, I just love it when a man gets it. 

BRAVO!

• Love 6

Guys please, report don't engage. The user in question has been banned as homophobic language will NEVER be tolerated here but we're only volunteers so we can't read every post in every thread. If you report it it gets dealt with immediately, if you engage in thread and keep quoting it we may not see it for hours. Thanks. 

• Love 18
28 minutes ago, Jamie Satyr said:

Harry likes 'em dumb I guess! ;-)

He also likes them Hairy so if indeed she was wearing no panties on the reunion you'd never have gotten a glimpse of the pink elephant through the forest. 

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, cyberfruit said:

I think Kim returning the bunny, still wrapped in plastic, was truly the first time I've been left speechless watching a RHOBH reunion. That was truly the coldest thing I've ever seen. Even my mean ass was feeling a little hurt!

Nyah, if Kim had told Rinna to shove it up her arse, that might have hurt a little! ;-)

• Love 2

Sometimes I wish people would say their piece and then stop talking - Kim said what she did about the bunny and should have left it at that.  No need to go on and on about it.  I didn't mind that (possibly) LisaR's feelings were hurt because I can't stand her.  It's amazing how fast she bounced back though, isn't it?  And Eileen, just stop.  If anyone is an enabler, it's you with Rinna.  

• Love 21
59 minutes ago, VedaPierce said:

I agree! And it was on full display in that little moment, really kinda creeped me out, like she was hypnotized and traumatized. VERY CREEPY. 

I know it sounds silly, but it actually scared me! For a second my heart jumped, lol. She looked so bizarre. 

Watching WWH now and production made a horror clip using moments from the reunion bunny scene.  It was funny but they left out Kyle's reaction which was a pity because I agree with you - Kyle's reaction was scary.

• Love 1

I can see why the cold EJ was booted off DWTS. She is a) a legend in her own mind and b) extremely cold. The botox has left her looking way older than 45.She leaves her son to seek out a rich man, that can put up with her mediocre career. She strips completely in front of millions, and becomes all haughty because PK had a sneaky  peek at her .LOL. This from the woman who loves to pat the puss on stage, she is imho a saddo. Tom is busy having intimate dinners with another woman. Yawnleen Davidson, she really should be a guest, or she can run around mopping up Rinnas super fake tears.PK and Dorit aren't perfect, they are a dream ( much like LVP and Ken) they can also laugh, something the humourless threesome are so jealous, it hurts! Andy seems enamoured with EJ, poor Andy, if he only knew how real women, secure in their lives feel about the ice Queen. Kyle and LVP seemed bored tonight, but I did read LVP has big things on her mind regarding Max. Pass the bunny over to Eden, she looks like the bunny boiler. Pretty boring reunion so far. I'm just glad little Dorit can give what the uglies dish out.

Edited by Fanny Mare
Spelling!
  • Love 11
10 minutes ago, chenoa333 said:

Damn that poor bunny! I'll take the bunny. Kim Richards just wants to do something (in her demented mind) to be relevant and memorable on this show....IMO.  I'm embarrassed for Kim...she's too stupid to be embarrassed for her actions about a friggin' stuffed toy for her grandchild? Hey Dim Richards...how about graciously accepting the bunny and then donate it to a Children's Hospital ? She's a total selfish loser.

If Rinna is smart she'll auctiton it off to viewers and donate the proceeds.

• Love 2

Everybody is scrambling to make sense of it, but when it comes down to it, Kim is a jerk. Giving that bunny back to Rinna at the reunion is meant to embarrass her. Rinna is devastated and has to get up and walk away with tears. I don't agree with Rinna about much, but she's right about Kim "showing her true colors."

http://www.buddytv.com/articles/the-real-housewives-of-beverly-hills/the-real-housewives-of-beverly-64256.aspx

Now we have to talk about Kim Richards. Ugh. Double ugh. A litany of ugh. A rosary where I say the Ugh Father followed by 10 Ugh Marys. Kim is just a mean, vindictive, awful kind of person

Yes, I’m talking about when Kim returns the bunny to Lisa Rinna, which is perhaps the biggest dick move I’ve ever seen

I don’t think Kim got nearly the reaction she thought she was going to get. Everyone there saw it as cruel and calculated, just as Eileen said. I mean, how could they not?

http://www.vulture.com/2017/04/real-housewives-of-beverly-hills-recap-reunion-part-two.html

Lisa Rinna broke down in tears, but Lisa Vanderpump was quick to point out that it sounded like Kim was saying there’s hope for the future. Yeah, maybe. But we liked what Eileen said a lot more, as she didn’t agree with Vanderpump. “What do you think returning the bunny at the reunion means? Send it back in the mail,” Eileen said aloud. FOR REAL!

http://hollywoodlife.com/2017/04/18/rhobh-reunion-part-2-kim-richards-lisa-rinna-bunny-recap/

But we have to admit that, when Kim left the stage with the bunny once again in tow to track Rinna down and try to explain her apparent horrible superstitions, it was a little badass of Rinna to shut her down with a simple, succinct "No."

http://www.eonline.com/news/844338/kim-richards-was-even-more-savage-at-the-real-housewives-of-beverly-hills-reunion-than-we-expected

Rinna gives an award-worthy performance

http://ew.com/recap/the-real-housewives-of-beverly-hills-season-7-episode-20/

Edited by escape
  • Love 14

If Kim believes in bad vibes, that bunny represents YEARS of her own pent up rage against several housewives. I predict it will come to life like a demented Chuckie doll and Rinna was right to run away. If only she'd keep running...

• Love 7
4 minutes ago, escape said:

Everybody is scrambling to make sense of it, but when it comes down to it, Kim is a jerk. Giving that bunny back to Rinna at the reunion is meant to embarrass her. Rinna is devastated and has to get up and walk away with tears. I don't agree with Rinna about much, but she's right about Kim "showing her true colors."

http://www.buddytv.com/articles/the-real-housewives-of-beverly-hills/the-real-housewives-of-beverly-64256.aspx

Now we have to talk about Kim Richards. Ugh. Double ugh. A litany of ugh. A rosary where I say the Ugh Father followed by 10 Ugh Marys. Kim is just a mean, vindictive, awful kind of person

Yes, I’m talking about when Kim returns the bunny to Lisa Rinna, which is perhaps the biggest dick move I’ve ever seen

I don’t think Kim got nearly the reaction she thought she was going to get. Everyone there saw it as cruel and calculated, just as Eileen said. I mean, how could they not?

Lisa Rinna broke down in tears, but Lisa Vanderpump was quick to point out that it sounded like Kim was saying there’s hope for the future. Yeah, maybe. But we liked what Eileen said a lot more, as she didn’t agree with Vanderpump. “What do you think returning the bunny at the reunion means? Send it back in the mail,” Eileen said aloud. FOR REAL!

http://hollywoodlife.com/2017/04/18/rhobh-reunion-part-2-kim-richards-lisa-rinna-bunny-recap/

But we have to admit that, when Kim left the stage with the bunny once again in tow to track Rinna down and try to explain her apparent horrible superstitions, it was a little badass of Rinna to shut her down with a simple, succinct "No."

http://www.eonline.com/news/844338/kim-richards-was-even-more-savage-at-the-real-housewives-of-beverly-hills-reunion-than-we-expected

Rinna gives an award-worthy performance

http://ew.com/recap/the-real-housewives-of-beverly-hills-season-7-episode-20/

Yet some side with Kim. Unbelievable!!!

• Love 7