Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E20: Reunion Part 2

• Start Topic

10 minutes ago, diadochokinesis said:

I disagree that nobody is slut or victim shaming Erika.  If people (PK) are insinuating that she is a whore (which he did) then that is slut shaming.  If people are saying she asked for it by wearing a short skirt, that is slut shaming. 

And PK and Dorit repeatedly brought it up throughout the season. As I mentioned, PK was even talking about it at the finale party when conversing with Ken!  There are multiple instances of them discussing it while making insinuations about Erika's character.

I feel like you need a *sarcasm* in there because I think the second point got missed.  LOL. 

I don't think Rinna has gotten it bad either. Of course, I also don't necessarily see where she said Dorit is on coke like others have stated she said.  She asked if the guests were doing coke in the bathroom. She never stated that Dorit was on drugs. 

Erika had no idea what Dorit/PK said while they were filming the season even though she tried to make it out that they used those exact words....they did not. Dorit/PK talked about it directly after, in their kitchen, then again 2 other times, that was it, before the finale, whereas Eileen/Rinna brought it up way more times during filming before the finale and at the finale.

Again, no one here said that she "asked for it by wearing a short skirt", no one. That said, she has to take responsibility for her own embarrassment because of the choices she made and she has refused to do so.

ETA, Rinna basically accused Dorit/PK of allowing illegal drug use in the house where their children were sleeping.

5 minutes ago, AndySmith said:

But that would force Rinna to do more Depends commercials if she loses in court to pay for any damages, and nobody wants to see that.

Unless she wears them backwards on her head, lips located where her ah would normally be! LOL

Edited by WireWrap
  • Love 18
1 hour ago, AndySmith said:

He was on The Apprentice UK for 4 seasons, before he declared he was bankrupt. He does seem thirsty to be back on TV...

Thank You, just went and read that info about him and that Dorit is credited as being LVP 's designer.

This show is now full of such down low scripted/non-scripted shit, I think I may be done after this season.

• Love 5

I don't even think The Bunny Return was Kim's idea. Someone in her camp probably thought it would be a " tv moment" for her. Or, Brandi probably gave her the idea.

I still find it hard to look at LVP's face. Just too much of everything. Looks painful.

• Love 4
4 minutes ago, Dutchgirl said:

Totally agree, no woman deserves or asks for it..wait, asks for what? Erika proudly ANNOUNCED SHE WASN'T WEARING UNDERWEAR in front of the group, as though anyone should care, and was wearing a thigh high skirt, not crossing her legs and sitting directly across from him. And let's be clear, he glanced, he didn't stare and didn't double take. PK and Dorit are annoying af but let's face it, Erika has soaked this for all its worth...she really needs to shut up and get back to her very non-objectifying job of gyrating on brass beds and patting her puss.

She didn't volunteer that information.  LVP made motions and Erika stopped her and then said she wasn't wearing any.  Still doesn't matter though. It doesn't give people a right to look. 

• Love 12
5 minutes ago, Dutchgirl said:

Totally agree, no woman deserves or asks for it..wait, asks for what? Erika proudly ANNOUNCED SHE WASN'T WEARING UNDERWEAR in front of the group, as though anyone should care, and was wearing a thigh high skirt, not crossing her legs and sitting directly across from him. And let's be clear, he glanced, he didn't stare and didn't double take. PK and Dorit are annoying af but let's face it, Erika has soaked this for all its worth...she really needs to shut up and get back to her very non-objectifying job of gyrating on brass beds and patting her puss.

erika-jayne-prayer-rhobh.gif?w=685

Agency.

Erika had none when she decided to forego panties.

Like she had none when she announced to her colleagues, the production crew, and America that her labia was uncovered. 

She didn't have any either when making batshit scenes about how her husband was owed an apology for the shame even he didn't know he'd been feeling about a subject of which he was totally unaware. 

Nor when shrieking "I'm a whore" repeatedly on tv. 

• Love 22
2 minutes ago, lunastartron said:

This is a confounding interpretation to me. Once Erika asked Dorit to refrain from discussing it further at the luncheon during which the two of them high fived, Dorit dropped the topic (I think she made an oblique reference to it on the beach with Eileen and then said nothing after that until it was brought up to her).

Eileen resurrected this issue that was so humiliating to Erika at Game Night. Then Eileen revived it again in other contexts. 

Erika herself made the matter - you know, the one that is so humiliating for her to endure and that she just wants everyone to stop talking about except when she wants to talk about it endlessly - a centerpiece of conversation in Hong Kong months and months after Dorit had uttered her last peep about the dispute. 

Erika is the one who brought it up in Hong Kong. 

Erika is "not allowed to do that shit" and cut off by her husband in her own home.

Per your formulation, Erika is the one who has been violated - nay, sexually assaulted - and her HUSBAND is owed an apology because his wife's victimization is potentially embarrassing? 

Either Erika's male-authored and male-financed sexuality is hers or it is not. Apparently, it's not since when she feels that it's been impugned and violated, the mea culpas need to be directed to Tom because "of what people around him might be saying."

So in the Jabberwockyesque ideation of Girardi feminism, no one can make Erika feel ashamed about her sexuality except vicious Iagos among her husband's coworkers. 

Then it's chattel marriage etiquette. 

I take the apology differently.  I don't know if she has spelled out specifically why she wanted the apology but I take it more as because their marriage was brought into question. I think if they would have kept it to just making fun of Erika, then the apology to Tom wouldn't have been necessary.  However, by insulting their marriage, they also insulted Tom.  Hence, the apology. 

• Love 8
4 minutes ago, diadochokinesis said:

I take the apology differently.  I don't know if she has spelled out specifically why she wanted the apology but I take it more as because their marriage was brought into question. I think if they would have kept it to just making fun of Erika, then the apology to Tom wouldn't have been necessary.  However, by insulting their marriage, they also insulted Tom.  Hence, the apology. 

Yup.

17 minutes ago, Teddybear said:

Damn you, Lily from Springdale, Arkansas!  It seemed like Kim and Rinna had made amends and all was good between them and there you go stirring the pot asking about the bunny!! 

Maybe Lily was the one who planted it behind to couch ;)

Seriously, damn you, Lily from Springdale, Arkansas!

• Love 6
1 minute ago, diadochokinesis said:

Order of events.

Erika first demanded an apology from Dorit to Tom - and then demanded that Dorit somehow implore PK to apologize to Tom - in HK.

PK said nothing about the Girardi marriage until after Erika had issued that demand. 

Erika specifically stated in a talking head and in real time that she wanted an apology from Dorit and Tom because of what third parties and people close to Tom would say about Erika's sexuality. And she told LVP at the dinner in HK that she was going to have do some 'splaining to Tom and shouldn't have to. 

• Love 20

Lisa Rinna is the worst. She intentionally spreads gossip, lies about things (I don't remember!) and then acts the hurt party. Sorry. I thought the bunny return was the right thing to do to that nasty Rinna. There was nothing but nasty coming out of her mouth with very bad intent the entire season. As for Erika, I used to like her but this season not so much. PK is gross, but the pantygate issue went on and on and on. Was that Erika's storyline? She's 45. That freaking dress she had on at the reunion was so damned short it was just past her whatever. Not a classy look for someone who walks around as if she is so regal. Nope-the bunny was everything. I may not be a Kim fan but hell, I would not give a single thing that Rinna gave to me for my grandchild anywhere near the kid. I predict Rinna will have a new face next season. It looks all pouchy and saggy. Guess all those vitamins and no eating aren't a panacea for actually being in your 50's. The wig, the overdone eyes ( all of them, by the way, looked ridiculous with the glitter eyeshadow) and the evil intent and lies were over the top-evert for Rinna. 

Eden is at times innocent and other times creepy as heck. Serious issues there. LVP has become older than her years w/ her sex jokes and her wardrobe was dreadful all season. She does stir the pot and then giggles over it. 

Eileen was Eileen. She adds nothing but serves as back up to Rinna's crazy. Kyle came off as sane and happy in her life but she did encourage the panty gift and got some kicks out of it No innocent parties here. Oddly by the end of the 2nd reunion I kind of didn't mind Dorit . That is not an endorsement for liking her! And I am completely off Andy. He loves this garbage at reunions and makes his bucks encouraging them all to make fools of themselves. 

But I'll watch again because some HW's shows are my guilty, mindless pleasure. And I come away thinking with all that money they are still assholes. 

• Love 13
7 minutes ago, lunastartron said:

Order of events.

Erika first demanded an apology from Dorit to Tom - and then demanded that Dorit somehow implore PK to apologize to Tom - in HK.

PK said nothing about the Girardi marriage until after Erika had issued that demand. 

Erika specifically stated in a talking head and in real time that she wanted an apology from Dorit and Tom because of what third parties and people close to Tom would say about Erika's sexuality. And she told LVP at the dinner in HK that she was going to have do some 'splaining to Tom and shouldn't have to. 

Apparently Tom doesn't get out much...or own a television. 

tumblr_o2npxgxTP21ql5yr7o1_500.gif

• Love 8
28 minutes ago, Dutchgirl said:

erika-jayne-prayer-rhobh.gif?w=685

I've lived a long time, but I've never seen anything this narcissistic? There are deserving DIVAs throughout the centuries, but no one pays for their meager fame like this broad! I thought she was able to separate the 2 personas, but there's an overlap she "sometimes" thinks can be crossed; PK didn't make the cut and she's letting him have it! I was totally on her side until she turned into this raving b!tch in Hong Kong! She hasn't come off her throne since! She's been so offensive to me; nothing Dorit or PK can warrant this kind of rude "wrath!" She's been absolutely vile and PK's been well heeled IMO because I would have "given her the hand!" If you can't placate someone, you're wasting your time even talking to them and she's at that place now! He's probably better off and he doesn't blow $40 K/ month for a no-nothing glam squad to stroke his EGO relentlessly! ;-(

• Love 17
29 minutes ago, diadochokinesis said:

Here's the issue I have with the argument that insulting Erika insults her marriage, it still requires the underlying insult of Erika's character to impugn her marriage. Additionally it still doesn't accuse or even imply anything specifically negative about Tom's decision-making or judgment in choosing Erika. However, calling Erika a gold digger might imply that Tom is the sort of pathetic sex obsessed man who might fall for a manipulative woman. But implying that Erika is flashing other men mostly negatively impacts Erika's character.

• Love 9
7 hours ago, Snappy said:

When did PK ever call Erika a whore? She's the only one who's done that, to herself. Then again, maybe she's just stating the obvious. I would LOVE to see someone SHOUT her down the way she does to them.

Paraphrasing here, but that boiled ham said something about Erika being 'on sale'.

Says whore to me. But then again, I despise him intensely.

• Love 22
9 minutes ago, Rosebud1970 said:

Paraphrasing here, but that boiled ham said something about Erika being 'on sale'.

Says whore to me. But then again, I despise him intensely.

I think anybody that is capable of objectively assessing a situation would be able to come to that conclusion.  I don't necessarily adore Erika.  There are things about her that irritate me.  However, nothing about this situation was ok. The Kemsleys treated her horribly. 

• Love 22
1 hour ago, lunastartron said:

Agency.

Like she had none when she announced to her colleagues, the production crew, and America that her labia was uncovered. 

She didn't have any either when making batshit scenes about how her husband was owed an apology for the shame even he didn't know he'd been feeling about a subject of which he was totally unaware. 

Nor when shrieking "I'm a whore" repeatedly on tv. 

This is coming perilously close to blaming a rape victim because of how she was dressed.

I get that you don't like her, but you're making a really big mountain out of a tiny little molehill.

• Love 10
6 hours ago, UsernameFatigue said:

It seems like from what Andy said, PK was the only husband invited on the reunion shows. But PK would never turn down the chance to be on camera. In an interview posted last episode, PK said that LVP was a friend and suggested HIM for the show. Not Dorito. Him. Another poster pointed out that he has been on two or three other TV shows. PK thinks that he is a housewife, right along with Dorito. 

Well yes, and they do get paid extra do do the reuinon show. 

• Love 4
4 hours ago, Jamie Satyr said:

If so offended, why not leave? I doubt she needs the money! I can't stand people kvetchin' when they have choices and just refuse to get over something! ;-(

You must have a hard time watching this show in general, no? Why don't any of them leave if they are so offended? Obviously contracts play a role, but outside of that, don't they all do it? 

• Love 10

So if I have this straight.....

Rinna was wrong for saying what she said about Kim. She said it after a night where Kim treated her horribly. They have a history with each other. They don't like each other. Rinna should have kept her mouth shut, but how in the world has what she said become the most horrific thing that has ever been said? It was hardly shocking, or any new reveal. Kyle herself has said (on camera) that she feared for that late night phone call. She wasn't talking about a late night phone call where Kim gave her great news about her life. She was talking about "the" call anyone who has a Kim Richards in their life dreads. Nothing she said was new or shocking. We have watched Kim for years, so we already knew all of this. Hardly the crime of the century, but with some of the comments here, I guess many have forgotten who Kim is and what she has done to the others on this show season after season. Kim can be angry if she wants and I get why she would be, but many don't seem to expect her to have moved on, but others - like Erika - they need to move the fuck on....and then....

PK doesn't know Erika. Dorit doesn't know Erika. They don't have a history with her. We see them saying far worse about Erika the next morning in their silly rented kitchen the next morning. Far worse things about someone they don't know, someone who has done nothing to them, yet it is all supposed to be OK? We see PK say other things about Erika. Terrible things that assault her character and make assumptions they know nothing about. Not the kind of assumptions a knowing Rinna makes about Kim. Yet while Kim gets to still be pissed to the point she brings a bunny on the reunion stage, Erika doesn't get to still be pissed about what PK said about her? About the implications of her character? Why, because he is a man and it is OK to say those kinds of things? It is a world gone mad indeed. 

• Love 18

Yet while Kim gets to still be pissed to the point she brings a bunny on the reunion stage, Erika doesn't get to still be pissed about what PK said about her?

Damn, that was a wasted opportunity...Ericka should have returned the panties back to Dorit & PK at the reunion...

"Caroline from Augusta, GA, wants to know Ericka, what happened to the panties Dorit gave you?"

Edited by AndySmith
  • Love 18
4 hours ago, WireWrap said:

Erika had no idea what Dorit/PK said while they were filming the season even though she tried to make it out that they used those exact words....they did not. Dorit/PK talked about it directly after, in their kitchen, then again 2 other times, that was it, before the finale, whereas Eileen/Rinna brought it up way more times during filming before the finale and at the finale.

Again, no one here said that she "asked for it by wearing a short skirt", no one. That said, she has to take responsibility for her own embarrassment because of the choices she made and she has refused to do so.

How many times did Rinna bring up thinking that Kim was close to death? Once, and people want to take her out back and beat the shit out of her as if it is the most shocking thing they have ever heard. Imagine if she had brought it up 3 times. I guess the Death Penalty would apply?

On the second bolded part, sounds like we could be talking just as easily about Kim, no?

But keeping on the topic of PK, I didn't see him take any real ownership of the choices he made to keep looking up Erika's dress and then talk about it in a way that questions her character. Why expect so much more from Erika than for PK? 

• Love 12
1 hour ago, Rosebud1970 said:

This is coming perilously close to blaming a rape victim because of how she was dressed.

I get that you don't like her, but you're making a really big mountain out of a tiny little molehill.

lol This "issue" has officially fallen off a cliff. 

1 minute ago, motorcitymom65 said:

How many times did Rinna bring up thinking that Kim was close to death? Once, and people want to take her out back and beat the shit out of her as if it is the most shocking thing they have ever heard. Imagine if she had brought it up 3 times. I guess the Death Penalty would apply?

On the second bolded part, sounds like we could be talking just as easily about Kim, no?

But keeping on the topic of PK, I didn't see him take any real ownership of the choices he made to keep looking up Erika's dress and then talk about it in a way that questions her character. Why expect so much more from Erika than for PK? 

Rinna has verbal diarrhea concerning Kim and her sobriety. It's been what, 3 or 4 seasons of this crap? It's so tired. She needs to shut up and get a new whipping girl.

7 minutes ago, AndySmith said:

Damn, that was a wasted opportunity...Ericka should have returned the panties back to Dorit & PK at the reunion...

Can't. She was wearing them AT the reunion ;)

• Love 11

Gotta admit, I loved the bunny return moment.  Yes, it was a huuuge staged television moment, but that doesn't bother me.  I just wish Kim had added that at least she knew where the bunny was, unlike where crazy ole Eden's love jar is in Lisa's house.

Look, I don't really like Dorit all that much and I could go the rest of my life without seeing PK on this show and I'd be thrilled, but I found it incredibly difficult to get through the earlier part of the episode with PK on the couch, Erika throwing questions at him, LisaR & Eileen heckling him over her questions, him trying to answer, Erick demanding a response, and more from frick & frack.  If Erika wanted answers, she should have told her backup vocalists to STFU; if she didn't want to look at PK, don't ask him questions and prolong his exposure on the damn couch.

As for the coke allegations, from what we've been shown, LisaR's allegations are based only upon everyone getting up from the table and leaving her with loony Elliot Mintz.  We have seen zero footage of the other guests in the house at that time they were allegedly doing blow.  I wanted someone to press Lisa what exactly she saw that prompted her to question the other guests/PK/Dorit.  Was there a line to the bathroom door and a rolled up bill & a mirror on the vanity?  If it's just that everyone retired to the house, for all I know, the other folks were just escaping the two weirdos still at the table, as one would do if they had sense.

I'm still waiting for the promised attack on Rinna.  I doubt it's coming.

• Love 23
4 hours ago, lunastartron said:

Agency.

She didn't have any either when making batshit scenes about how her husband was owed an apology for the shame even he didn't know he'd been feeling about a subject of which he was totally unaware. Nor when shrieking "I'm a whore" repeatedly on tv. 

I'm a horrrr I'm a horrrr!!! WTF!!!  Starting to remind me of the Kelly bensimon crackup on scary island. 

• Love 10
10 hours ago, charming said:

Who the hell does Erika think she is? My God she's completely insufferable. PK handled the insults from Erika and her sidekick very well. They need a proper cussing out.

Andy's not shit for not asking Rinna and Eileen about mocking Erika and laughing with Dorit about panty gate. Bias much?

Whenever this is brought up, I've been thinking to myself, "When/if this is addressed, what will Erika think of her besties then?" Now, she does know and she is still acting as though only PK and Dorit have acted to offend her. Bish, please. In addition, your extreme rudeness and harpy behavior makes me feel you are the one who should get the frick out of there. PK was invited, but that didn't stop you from acting like he was an interloper.

Not sure what else he could have done besides OWN IT and apologize over and over, which he did. But, of course, nothing stops the left couch from their assaults and kvetching. Nothing is ever enough.

Edited by renatae
  • Love 18
10 hours ago, JD5166 said:

I read every day!!! And I would love a crystal...and a hug from Eden, even! My mom used to hug like that....also a product of the program!! My daily entertainment, this and unfortunate soap operas which I have started watching again. I can't quit Ashley Abbott....I know that's an unpopular opinion but I have been watching her since I was a teen!!! She looks amazing, even if her look is a bit boring....

I personally have no issue with Ashley Abbott though Kristen Dimera is way more complex and interesting a character to me, Eileen is usually an impeccable actress, it's her real life persona I can't take to.

Sanctimonious, judgemental and guilty of manipulating and grudge holding herself, yet she seems to only see these flaws in others but not her bestie who she sees as a harmless truthsayer, when in actuality she is a malicious liar but Eileen speaks no evil and sees only what gels with her narrative.

• Love 10

EJ to Dorit- "...because it's easy to live under the shadow of a powerful man."

This was such a fascinating line for me, because it was delivered with complete sincerity. 

I am curious as to whether the editing made the exchange come after PK's time on the stage or whether it really did come after that, because Erika connected with Dorit there in an important way, and it changed how she was talking to Dorit. 

• Love 15
11 hours ago, VedaPierce said:

And after all the ugly shit that's come out of Rinna's mouth all season(s), she can shove her 'poor little me with the one sad rolling tear' ACT. there's not one sincere bone in that bitch's bony body! I love how she tilted her ugly mug 'just so' to the camera so that it caught her fake, phony cry! She disgusts me.

Yes, the camera really cooperated with her by zooming in on her for a good 60 seconds or so until she managed to eke out a couple of tiny tears. Not enough to muss her makeup, though. Then she does a quick zero to sixty reverse into anger once encouraged by Eileen. Bravo! Curtain call! It's a wrap!

We all know Kim does not mean enough to her for her to care one whit.

• Love 15
2 hours ago, motorcitymom65 said:

Rinna used Eden (this season) to do her dirty work on camera and tried to drive the bus over her to cover up what she did.

Yes, absolutely, Kim should own up to her nasty behavior but that still doesn't excuse Rinna's lies/behavior at all.

PK did address these things. I know it was hard to hear him because Erika/Rinna kept talking over him, yelling at him, but he did and he apologized. Erika holds herself to a different standard, not me but even I see she can't meet her own requirements.

1 hour ago, Lizzing said:

Gotta admit, I loved the bunny return moment.  Yes, it was a huuuge staged television moment, but that doesn't bother me.  I just wish Kim had added that at least she knew where the bunny was, unlike where crazy ole Eden's love jar is in Lisa's house.

Look, I don't really like Dorit all that much and I could go the rest of my life without seeing PK on this show and I'd be thrilled, but I found it incredibly difficult to get through the earlier part of the episode with PK on the couch, Erika throwing questions at him, LisaR & Eileen heckling him over her questions, him trying to answer, Erick demanding a response, and more from frick & frack.  If Erika wanted answers, she should have told her backup vocalists to STFU; if she didn't want to look at PK, don't ask him questions and prolong his exposure on the damn couch.

As for the coke allegations, from what we've been shown, LisaR's allegations are based only upon everyone getting up from the table and leaving her with loony Elliot Mintz.  We have seen zero footage of the other guests in the house at that time they were allegedly doing blow.  I wanted someone to press Lisa what exactly she saw that prompted her to question the other guests/PK/Dorit.  Was there a line to the bathroom door and a rolled up bill & a mirror on the vanity?  If it's just that everyone retired to the house, for all I know, the other folks were just escaping the two weirdos still at the table, as one would do if they had sense.

I'm still waiting for the promised attack on Rinna.  I doubt it's coming.

IMO, Erika didn't want any answers and never did. She thought he would break down and throw himself at her feet begging for forgiveness. LOL

• Love 22

Sometimes I wonder if anyone really saw Erika's labia.  Maybe it was just the power of suggestion causing them to think so once they heard she wasn't wearing underwear.  Hm. 

• Love 13