Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E20: Reunion Part 2

• Start Topic

On 4/18/2017 at 6:24 AM, Martinigirl said:

I agree with the he peeked, big deal. It was the disgusting things he said after the fact. He is a pig. I also want him to take himself and his scamming ways back to the UK. Everything about him is repulsive. 

See, I disagree.  Peeking is a HUGE deal.  Think about the angle.  He would have to turn his head and possibly bend down a bit to get a peek unless her skirt was basically at her belly button. He knowingly and voluntarily violated her.  To me, it isn't any different than grabbing a woman's boobs just because she is wearing a low cut shirt.  No woman deserves or asks for it. 

How both he and Dorit went off afterwards was appalling and speaks volumes to their character. They would be people that I would immediately distance myself from. 

• Love 20
2 minutes ago, Jamie Satyr said:

That has to be a big fat wig! Her playing with it all the time tells the tale! It's so fake looking; maybe the b!tch is going bald! ;-)

Probably bald as a baboons ass, wait I just circled back to her lips.

• Love 2

What made it such a bitch move was it came after you saying that you think that you and LR could make progress, or whatever. 

This is what I thought as well. Kim was acting like she did not mind some things about Rinna and being somewhat complimentary of her. Lisa Rinna seemed to think that they squashed their beef as much as they could during that one episode where they hashed everything out for what seemed like the hundredth time. Then out came the bunny. I never thought Kim and Rinna would ever be friends, but that they could be cordial and such. I am so over this feud. If i have to see another season of this I am out. If Kim really wanted this stupid storyline to be over than she could have just donated the bunny or given it away. She did not have to give the bunny back during the reunion, because that starts all this shit up all over again. I really hope this is not Kim's way to get back to being a regular housewife again. I am probably biased because I hate Kim way more than I ever hated Brandi and I really hate Brandi.

Oh I still dislike PK. 

Ugh. This whole reunion could have been a lot shorter if PK and Kim did not appear. I would have loved that, especially since Atlanta has a four part reunion, which I thought part one of the Atlanta reunion was way more entertaining than these past two episodes of the BH's reunion.

• Love 9
7 minutes ago, ParadoxLost said:

I think Rinna was looking for an apology from Kim in the beginning for the dinner where Kim brought up Harry.  When she didn't get it (and she won't ever) she spouted off her frustration to Eden.  Then when she got called out on it she tried to "own" it not because she cared about Kim but because of the anticipated blowback from viewers.

So in that way, yes I agree that Rinna is guilty of a lot of the same things Kim is.  I'd say her behavior at dinner in Hong Kong was very similar to what Kim pulled at the reunion.  From her general actions, I think Rinna, Kim, and LvP have a lot in common in terms of never letting go of a grudge.  Kim is the only one that doesn't pretend that bygones are bygones. 

Rinna hounded Kim on twitter after the Amsterdam/season reunion and in interviews that both she/HH gave. She kept it up the following season on the show with nasty comments about Kim and again this season. Kim didn't go after Rinna at all on SM/interviews, after the reunion 3 seasons ago, said very little to/about her last season and didn't say anything beyond pointing out that Rinna/Eileen play off of each other this season. Soooo, IMO, Rinna has surpassed Kim's nasty behavior by quite a bit. Rinna also talks over people much more than anyone else on this show ever has, with Erika a close second behind her.

Edited by WireWrap
  • Love 20
13 minutes ago, Fanny Mare said:

No, not going to happen! 

Thank you! Can't have it 2 ways. 

17 minutes ago, Fanny Mare said:

No, not going to happen! 

And guess what? I never worry about anyone seeing my hoo-ha, know why? Because I WEAR UNDERWEAR. 

• Love 11
10 minutes ago, VedaPierce said:

Thank you! Can't have it 2 ways. 

And guess what? I never worry about anyone seeing my hoo-ha, know why? Because I WEAR UNDERWEAR. 

I certainly wouldn't mention it! Plus Yawnleen saying Vinny would never have looked, any hot blooded male would have, but then Vinnie always seems grumpy, and hardly hot.

• Love 4
8 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

Rinna hounded Kim on twitter after the Amsterdam/season reunion and in interviews that both she/HH gave. She kept it up the following season on the show with nasty comments about Kim and again this season. Kim didn't go after Rinna at all after the reunion 3 seasons ago, said very little to/about her last season and didn't say anything beyond pointing out that Rinna/Eileen play off of each other this season. Soooo, IMO, Rinna has surpassed Kim's nasty behavior by quite a bit. Rinna also talks over people much more than anyone else on this show ever has, with Erika a close second behind her.

I'm holding a great many things against Kim from prior seasons :) and I don't ever look at twitter etc so knowing that I could see how Kim could get fed up Rinna. 

But switching topics, I thought it was kind of odd that the general bafflement to Ericka defining "I'm over it" as "I never want to talk about it again" was a little odd.  It would be better if she had said the latter but I would think the kneejerk reaction to feeling Ericka didn't find it funny + continued coldness to Dorit + not believing she's over it would have been not to talk about it anymore.  But then again, I thought it impolite to ever bring it up again in the first place.

The other HWs either don't like Ericka or are very confused by her stage persona.

I think the show left Eileen and Rinna out of the confrontation because they are creating opposing teams and they backed off it being amusing much sooner than LvP and Dorit.  What I thought was odd was that Kyle got dragged into it because she disengaged after the panty present too.  Odder still is that LvP was willing to go as far as disputing Kyle's version of events based on THs but didn't drag Rinna and Eileen into it.  Order from production?  Edited out?

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, MVFrostsMyPie said:

The most disturbing thing on this part of the reunion was Kyle devouring her own finger. Put it away, Kyle!

She fell back into her childhood and seemed so in a daze; really getting off on Rinna "getting her head" handed to her for her horrible behavior this season! ;-)

Edited by Jamie Satyr
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, motorcitymom65 said:

Brian Moylan's Vulture Recap is up. It is everything, IMO. He explains better than I ever could why some of us have such an issue with PK:

http://www.vulture.com/2017/04/real-housewives-of-beverly-hills-recap-reunion-part-two.html

"Now comes the time that we have all been anxiously awaiting. For the last time this season (this forever?) it is time to talk about PK, a neck masquerading as an entire person. It is no secret that I think that he is the absolute living worst. He is worse than the threat of nuclear war and drug-resistant gonorrhea. He is worse than beetle larvae covered in Velveeta and the dead animals underneath a hoarder’s stack of newspapers. He is worse than climate change deniers and Taylor Armstrong’s upper lip implant. Erika called him a nasty person and, you know what, he really is.

If you don’t believe me, here is a list of things that I have called PK during this season of The Real Panty Wearers of Landing Strip Lane:

• a thumb without a fingernail

• the crusty part of your heel before a pedicure

• a Monster energy drink left out in the sun

• a dolphin tattoo of a man

• a piñata full of toenail clippings

• an anal fissure wearing a pair of camouflage Crocs

• a soliloquy of belches

• an overstuffed burrito covered in Steve Bannon’s rosacea

• a wet pair of socks you have to put back on

• a bathroom stall drawing of a penis

• a size-small condom filled with a million leper dicks

• a Toblerone covered in pus

• a broken beer bottle full of sharts

I hold these truths to be self-evident and admissible evidence in a court of law. If you didn’t believe me, he really proved them during his appearance on this reunion special, where he continues to attack Erika and refuses to apologize for his absolutely shameful comments about her and how she might be “giving her bits away” and that she has “deep-rooted problems in her marriage.” PK doesn’t know either of these to be true. Yes, she makes raunchy music videos, but she has never claimed to be anything but devoted to her husband. Also, he has never even met her husband Tom and doesn’t know anything about what their relationship is like. How can he make these assumptions on national television?

PK gets very defensive with Erika and Lisar for attacking his character and says he should be forgiven because, “All I did was make a bad joke.” Bad jokes are one thing, but making jokes that are mean to women and imply things about how they live their lives that are untrue and are based on old, outdated, and misogynistic stereotypes is just disgusting. Telling Ken while the cameras were on that he still wouldn’t shag Erika even after he had seen her vagina is disgusting. Grousing that people have called him a pervert and made assumptions about him after he did all of those things is, you guessed it, super disgusting. I’m glad Erika told him to “get off the stage” and I hope that he does.

God, I just love it when a man gets it. 

This. So perfect and spot on.

PK and Dorit can both eat a cactus and live bee salad.

• Love 11

any hot blooded male would have

To contort yourself to look up a woman's skirt makes "any hot blooded male" pretty fucking pathetic.

LVP looked rough. I like that she's botoxing less but she needs to put her girls away. 

The other thing that was so jarring about the Kim v Rinna confrontation is that they were all laughing and getting along just moments prior.

• Love 9
2 hours ago, JD5166 said:

I read every day!!! And I would love a crystal...and a hug from Eden, even! My mom used to hug like that....also a product of the program!! My daily entertainment, this and unfortunate soap operas which I have started watching again. I can't quit Ashley Abbott....I know that's an unpopular opinion but I have been watching her since I was a teen!!! She looks amazing, even if her look is a bit boring....

I know by now this comment was left about 20 pages ago (lol), but here's a toast with some chlorophyll water, pulled straight from the jug Eden gifted me.

• Love 2
5 hours ago, Drumpf1737 said:

What we saw from Kyle was second hand embarrassment and trauma from her mother and Kim.

That was some classic 1970s after school special shit  -- Kyle with her finger in mouth, about to bite through bone ("Kyle has a secret, a secret she can't share. When her big sister gets drunk and throws her toy blue bunny around, Kyle goes somewhere else, somewhere deep within...deep inside a place in her head where a girl named Kool Kyle turns up -- pulling Kyle's finger out of her mouth, handing her a fifth of vodka and putting a book of matches in her hand -- "The boys LOVE fire" Kool Kyle says, "Burn, baby,  burn!"  Portrait of a Teenage Firestarter  on ABC this summer.")

Edited by film noire
  • Love 16
2 minutes ago, AndySmith said:

This. So perfect and spot on.

PK and Dorit can both eat a cactus and live bee salad.

SO it's ok for these b!tches to gang up on his wife and he's supposed to just accept it? I think not! The double standard of being a lady is lost on me with these vicious broads! They are classless and the pretention needs to stop since they're all so trashy at times for the whole world to see! ;-(

• Love 17
2 minutes ago, Drumpf1737 said:

To contort yourself to look up a woman's skirt makes "any hot blooded male" pretty fucking pathetic.

LVP looked rough. I like that she's botoxing less but she needs to put her girls away. 

The other thing that was so jarring about the Kim v Rinna confrontation is that they were all laughing and getting along just moments prior.

Isn't that how it is all the time on these shows? They can be kiki'n and having a great time together and the next moment a "slight" from months ago comes up and that's the end of the comradery! I see it all the time; they're all sick in the fk'n head! ;-(

• Love 3
2 hours ago, cyberfruit said:

I think Kim returning the bunny, still wrapped in plastic, was truly the first time I've been left speechless watching a RHOBH reunion. That was truly the coldest thing I've ever seen. Even my mean ass was feeling a little hurt!

I loved it!  FUCK YO COUCH RINNA! (TM Chappelle Show)

• Love 10
1 minute ago, ParadoxLost said:

I'm holding a great many things against Kim from prior seasons :) and I don't ever look at twitter etc so knowing that I could see how Kim could get fed up Rinna. 

But switching topics, I thought it was kind of odd that the general bafflement to Ericka defining "I'm over it" as "I never want to talk about it again" was a little odd.  It would be better if she had said the latter but I would think the kneejerk reaction to feeling Ericka didn't find it funny + continued coldness to Dorit + not believing she's over it would have been not to talk about it anymore.  But then again, I thought it impolite to ever bring it up again in the first place.

The other HWs either don't like Ericka or are very confused by her stage persona.

I think the show left Eileen and Rinna out of the confrontation because they are creating opposing teams and they backed off it being amusing much sooner than LvP and Dorit.  What I thought was odd was that Kyle got dragged into it because she disengaged after the panty present too.  Odder still is that LvP was willing to go as far as disputing Kyle's version of events based on THs but didn't drag Rinna and Eileen into it.  Order from production?  Edited out?

I dislike Kim and have for a long time! She is nasty drunk or sober but Rinna crossed so many lines so many times that she doesn't get any sympathy from me at all. How many times does Rinna get to smack talk/lie about someone, cry when she gets caught, then says she is "now moved past it" and the offended HW is expected to forgive her before she gets held accountable? I dislike her even more because here I am defending Kim all because Rinna used her for a storyline this season.....again!

Erika only has herself and her cohorts, Eileen/Rinna, to blame for the duration of the pantygate storyline. Had she been honest with Dorit to begin with , this would never been the big storyline this season. LOL She could have done it in a phone call after the cameras left for the night, but nooooooo, she had to stew on it and blow like a petulant child throwing a temper tantrum.

I don't think Erika wanted to acknowledge what Eileen/Rinna told Dorit because she needs them as much as they need her, team wise that is.

• Love 21
7 minutes ago, Drumpf1737 said:

She was sitting opposite a man, he looked and looked away. I love my man,but he is a man...stuff happens.

• Love 13
11 minutes ago, Noire said:

I loved it!  FUCK YO COUCH RINNA! (TM Chappelle Show)

Amen and hallelujah to that! She should have told the b!tch to shove it up her arse since the intent wasn't positive! I totally got it and wouldn't have accepted it in the 1st place! Rinna was awful and shouldn't be let off the hook so easily! ;-)

Edited by Jamie Satyr
  • Love 7
12 minutes ago, film noire said:
3 hours ago, Drumpf1737 said:

What we saw from Kyle was second hand embarrassment and trauma from her mother and Kim.

That was some classic 1970s after school special shit  -- Kyle with her finger in mouth, about to bite through bone ("Kyle has a secret, a secret she can't share. When her big sister gets drunk and throws her toy blue bunny around, Kyle goes somewhere else, somewhere deep within...deep inside a place in her head where a girl named Kool Kyle turns up -- pulling Kyle's finger out of her mouth, handing her a fifth of vodka and putting a book of matches in her head -- "The boys LOVE fire" Kool Kyle says, "Burn, baby,  burn!"  Portrait of a Teenage Firestarter  on ABC this summer.")

We watched the same after school specials @film noire

• Love 3

And yeah PK, you loved being on that couch cause you're a famewhore.

Another poster pointed out that he has been on two or three other TV shows. PK thinks that he is a housewife, right along with Dorito. 

The interview that PK and Dorito gave was posted in the last regular episode thread. That is where a poster mentioned the other shows PK has been on. One was a poker show. From what I remember there were two others, but the thread is 19 pages long so not sure where it is. Maybe whoever posted the info then will be on here and post it again. 

He was on The Apprentice UK for 4 seasons, before he declared he was bankrupt. He does seem thirsty to be back on TV...

• Love 5
53 minutes ago, diadochokinesis said:

See, I disagree.  Peeking is a HUGE deal.  Think about the angle.  He would have to turn his head and possibly bend down a bit to get a peek unless her skirt was basically at her belly button. He knowingly and voluntarily violated her.  To me, it isn't any different than grabbing a woman's boobs just because she is wearing a low cut shirt.  No woman deserves or asks for it. 

How both he and Dorit went off afterwards was appalling and speaks volumes to their character. They would be people that I would immediately distance myself from. 

Amen.

• Love 11
1 minute ago, Kairay said:

What bothers me about this whole thing is Erika acted like everything was ok. If it bothered her SO much, she should have dealt with it right away. Now she's at the reunion and she can't look at PK. Grow a fricking pair and say what you actually think at the time. 

I wouldn't argue with that HO! If she doesn't want to accept the apology, Fk her and tell her to "spin on it" as far as I'm concerned! ;-(

• Love 9
On ‎4‎/‎17‎/‎2017 at 10:13 PM, Dutchgirl said:

Ugh. So bored by the PK pile-on. He glanced. Big deal. 

I know! Some, Erika/Eileen/Rinna, are acting like her tried to hump her leg while drooling all over her! LOL Erika needs to get over herself!

• Love 23
1 minute ago, WireWrap said:

I know! Some, Erika/Eileen/Rinna, are acting like her tried to hump her leg while drooling all over her! LOL Erika needs to get over herself!

She can't; "her mommy made her grow up too fast!" ;-(

Edited by Jamie Satyr
  • Love 15
1 hour ago, cyberfruit said:

Okay, can we please stop ignoring Erika's agency here? 

If Erika chooses to wear little clothing and gyrate around, that's her choice as she is in control of the situation. You can feel how you want to feel about that, but that's not the crux of the issue.

PK catching a peek up her skirt was an accident and something that she neither planned, nor wanted. Only us, the viewers, would have known that Erika wasn't wearing underwear until LVP reached over to grab at the napkin in Erika's lap. She is allowed to be offended by something she didn't want to happen and was subsequently made fun of for. If PK were a man of character, he wouldn't have a said a thing at all. 

The fact that so many people in here, and in previous threads, keep conflating the two is honestly disgusting, especially as many of us on this forum are women. I don't care if people dislike Erika, and her true personality has done her no favors towards the end of the season, but the slut-shamey comments towards her for something she didn't want are too much. 

Exactly!  It is disturbing to me how many women are slut shaming/victim blaming Erika.  You might not like Erika and that is ok but to sit there and say that she deserved what happened or what had been said/insinuated about her is not ok. This is why women keep silent about these things!

6 minutes ago, lunastartron said:

Wait - so are you saying that Kyle and Lisa also sexually assaulted Erika since they both said that they had clocked Erika's lack of undergarments and that isn't any different than grabbing a woman's boobs*? Is Eileen also guilty of that since she definitively said "I would have looked"? 

Erika, of her own volition and agency, made the decision to assume the risk of introducing her genitals into sightlines and visual exposures when she forewent underwear and then heightened that risk when she, again, of her own volition, replied to Lisa by announcing that her labia was, in fact, unclothed. 

It's a little disquieting how rabidly Erika wants to occupy a position of sexual victimization to the point that she's presenting as fact fantasies about her husband becoming involved; associates of Mr Girardi evidently revictimizing her by impugning her sexual virtue**; and demanding mea culpas to him based on those morbid visions of herself as Tess of the D'urbervilles.

*physical contact or no is a distinction with rather a difference IMO 

** Erika is not Desdemona

I don't think it is ever ok for someone to ogle a person's genitalia. From what I saw in the episode, she usually had a napkin in her lap that went to her knees or her legs were tightly pressed together.  It wasn't like she was sitting with her legs splayed open and asking people what they thought. She was violated. 

As Cyberfruit mentioned, you have to consider Erika's agency. When she is putting herself on stage in the EJ persona, that is of her own volition. She intends to put out that image and she has control over it. When she is at a lunch with friends, you don't have the right to violate her.  It is similar to the scene in Pretty Woman when Jason Alexander's character believes that he can have sex with Julia's character just because she is a prostitute. 

1 hour ago, Pattycake2 said:

Might have as well called tonight Erika Jayne of Beverly Hills.  Is there something going on that we don't know?  Are LVP and Kyle leaving so Andy is grooming the three stooges (Erika, Rinna, and Eileen) to take over the show?  If so, I am SO OUT!  Since when do they bring in unshown footage to back up someone's argument?  And why are only Dorit and PK called to task for things they said in THs or to each other?  Everyone bitches and laughs about the others.  Oh, with the exception of Empress Erika.  Yeah, PK is a creepy asshole, but frankly, I think Erika should have apologized to him for flashing him.  In addition, if Erika had just had a big ol' belly laugh when Dorit gave her the panties and said she was embarrassed, that whole boring thing would have been over and we would have been spared all this crap.  But Erika said it shouldn't be discussed further and She Must Be Obeyed or else. 

And is Rinna going to get off for all her crap by shedding a few tears?  It's not going to be discussed as much as Erika's labia?  Kim's actions may have been cold, but when she followed poor widdle Rinna to her dressing room, I wanted to puke.

Again, think about the eyeline.  He wouldn't have been able to see anything without moving his head. He willfully did that. I also believe that the whole thing would have been over except for the fact that Dorit and PK kept bringing it up which would then lead to Erika bringing it up again. She was over the situation. They even brought it up at the finale party!  

45 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

This line of thinking is another example of Erika's BS about "empowering women", they are diametrically opposed beliefs. She wants women to feel ok about their sexuality but they better not embarrass their husbands when they do it or someone will have to apologize to the hubby! LOL

I don't believe they are diametrically opposed beliefs.  I am all about empowering women.  I am a HUGE card carrying feminist but I also am a wife whose husband is somewhat prominent in his career and I don't want to embarrass him or anything.  You can believe in empowering women and still want to not put him in a potentially embarrassing situation. 

5 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

I dislike Kim and have for a long time! She is nasty drunk or sober but Rinna crossed so many lines so many times that she doesn't get any sympathy from me at all. How many times does Rinna get to smack talk/lie about someone, cry when she gets caught, then says she is "now moved past it" and the offended HW is expected to forgive her before she gets held accountable? I dislike her even more because here I am defending Kim all because Rinna used her for a storyline this season.....again!

Erika only has herself and her cohorts, Eileen/Rinna, to blame for the duration of the pantygate storyline. Had she been honest with Dorit to begin with , this would never been the big storyline this season. LOL She could have done it in a phone call after the cameras left for the night, but nooooooo, she had to stew on it and blow like a petulant child throwing a temper tantrum.

I don't think Erika wanted to acknowledge what Eileen/Rinna told Dorit because she needs them as much as they need her, team wise that is.

I question Kim's sobriety.  I know she has said that she still drinks which is not truly being sober. Being an addict changes your neurochemistry.  ANY drugs or alcohol is dangerous to an addict.  I think she just replaced pills with booze. 

As I mentioned earlier, I do believe Erika would love for the situation to stop being brought up.  However, PK and Dorit keep bringing it up so then she responds and it is just a vicious cycle. PK was saying crap with Ken even during the finale party!

12 minutes ago, Fanny Mare said:

She was sitting opposite a man, he looked and looked away. I love my man,but he is a man...stuff happens.

Why is the fact that he is a man an excuse?  My husband is a man and would NEVER do that. Believe it or not, men can learn to not violate women. 

• Love 22
1 minute ago, diadochokinesis said:

Exactly!  It is disturbing to me how many women are slut shaming/victim blaming Erika.  You might not like Erika and that is ok but to sit there and say that she deserved what happened or what had been said/insinuated about her is not ok. This is why women keep silent about these things!

I don't think it is ever ok for someone to ogle a person's genitalia. From what I saw in the episode, she usually had a napkin in her lap that went to her knees or her legs were tightly pressed together.  It wasn't like she was sitting with her legs splayed open and asking people what they thought. She was violated. 

As Cyberfruit mentioned, you have to consider Erika's agency. When she is putting herself on stage in the EJ persona, that is of her own volition. She intends to put out that image and she has control over it. When she is at a lunch with friends, you don't have the right to violate her.  It is similar to the scene in Pretty Woman when Jason Alexander's character believes that he can have sex with Julia's character just because she is a prostitute. 

Again, think about the eyeline.  He wouldn't have been able to see anything without moving his head. He willfully did that. I also believe that the whole thing would have been over except for the fact that Dorit and PK kept bringing it up which would then lead to Erika bringing it up again. She was over the situation. They even brought it up at the finale party!  

I don't believe they are diametrically opposed beliefs.  I am all about empowering women.  I am a HUGE card carrying feminist but I also am a wife whose husband is somewhat prominent in his career and I don't want to embarrass him or anything.  You can believe in empowering women and still want to not put him in a potentially embarrassing situation. 

I question Kim's sobriety.  I know she has said that she still drinks which is not truly being sober. Being an addict changes your neurochemistry.  ANY drugs or alcohol is dangerous to an addict.  I think she just replaced pills with booze. 

As I mentioned earlier, I do believe Erika would love for the situation to stop being brought up.  However, PK and Dorit keep bringing it up so then she responds and it is just a vicious cycle. PK was saying crap with Ken even during the finale party!

If so offended, why not leave? I doubt she needs the money! I can't stand people kvetchin' when they have choices and just refuse to get over something! ;-(

• Love 8
1 minute ago, Jamie Satyr said:

If so offended, why not leave? I doubt she needs the money! I can't stand people kvetchin' when they have choices and just refuse to get over something! ;-(

Leave the show or leave the situation?  Either choice, it probably comes down to the contract.  Full-time Housewives are locked in for an entire season and have mandatory events that they have to film. At a certain point, she probably is just digging in her heels too because they just don't seem to get why it isn't ok. Even if you excuse the peeking, what transpired afterwards is not ok.  Yes, they did insinuate that she was a whore. Yes, they did talk crap about her marriage. They objectified her and spoke about her cruelly.  I know if I was put in that situation, I would have stayed on the show just because I had a national platform to speak about why that is not acceptable. 

• Love 15

Grow a fricking pair and say what you actually think at the time. 

Well GTFOH is pretty spot on.

Also she said it in Hong Kong and at least one other time that she was really uncomfortable that it kept coming up.

• Love 9
22 minutes ago, diadochokinesis said:

Why is the fact that he is a man an excuse?  My husband is a man and would NEVER do that. Believe it or not, men can learn to not violate women. 

It's not an excuse at all. If a woman says I'm not wearing panties,most if not all men would look in that general direction. I think mine would, he's a great guy, he's human. I prefer that to some guy that says  he'd never ever look, right..yeah, right.lol! As to Ken and PK laughing, I suspect mine would. We love a good laugh, its part of our life, unlike the humourless bore Erika pat the puss Jane.

Have a good one!

Edited by Fanny Mare
  • Love 12
Just now, Fanny Mare said:

It's not an excuse at all. If a woman says I'm not wearing panties,most if not all men would look in that general direction. I think mine would, he's a great guy, he's human. I prefer that to some guy that says  he'd never ever look, right..yeah, right.lol!

My husband would actually make a concerted effort to NOT look if it was announced.  Especially if it was announced!  

• Love 10
7 minutes ago, diadochokinesis said:

People see what they want to see. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Lol I guess I was just expecting more? From comments Andy and some of the HWs made before it aired, I was expecting Rinna to be wheeled out of the taping studio on a gurney (figuratively)...so far, relatively, it hasn't been that bad. I mean, compared to the pile on Brandi received at the season 5 reunion...

As for who kept bring the topic up, that was done by her good buddies, Eileen and Rinna, not Dorit/PK.

Yeah, it isn't like Dorit never ever once not even for a second brought the topic once during the whole season...

Edited by AndySmith
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, AndySmith said:

Lol I guess I was just expecting more? From comments Andy and some of the HWs made before it aired, I was expecting Rinna to be wheeled out of the taping studio on a gurney (figuratively)...so far, relatively, it hasn't been that bad. I mean, compared to the pile on Brandi received at the season 5 reunion...

Hopefully Andy is saving Rinna's takedown for the final reunion episode! Fingers crossed!

• Love 11
12 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

No one here is "slut/victim shaming" Erika, no one and neither did PK/Dorit. Erika wasn't a victim at all, she made a poor decision to not wear any underwear under a very, very short dress (that was not form fitting), she accidentally exposed herself to those sitting opposite her, they made some bad jokes about her but nothing more. No one attacked her, no one called her any names, no matter how much she tries to make it sound like they did. And, Erika didn't have the napkin on her lap the whole time and only the left side of her dress went down mid way to her knee, the right side was extremely short and slit up past her thigh with only a metal ring keeping it slightly closed. As for who kept bring the topic up, that was done by her good buddies, Eileen and Rinna, not Dorit/PK.

Yes, it is opposed IMO. If she is her own person, no one needs to apologize to Tom about it, especially since she has already spilled the beans that she never told him about it and he only found out when she was on WWHL a couple of weeks ago.

Kim is on psych meds under the care of a Dr. so she will always be on some sort of meds. I hope she stays sober and I think she has permanent brain damage from all the years of addiction, something that is common in long term addicts, which makes her seem off even when sober.

I disagree, most men (and women) would look, especially when it is announced. What most men would not do is tell their wives they saw it or that they liked the view but then again, most people aren't on a reality TV show paid to talk about each other either. LOL

I disagree that nobody is slut or victim shaming Erika.  If people (PK) are insinuating that she is a whore (which he did) then that is slut shaming.  If people are saying she asked for it by wearing a short skirt, that is slut shaming. 

And PK and Dorit repeatedly brought it up throughout the season. As I mentioned, PK was even talking about it at the finale party when conversing with Ken!  There are multiple instances of them discussing it while making insinuations about Erika's character.

10 minutes ago, AndySmith said:

Yeah, it isn't like Dorit never ever once not even for a second brought the topic once during the whole season...

I feel like you need a *sarcasm* in there because I think the second point got missed.  LOL. 

I don't think Rinna has gotten it bad either. Of course, I also don't necessarily see where she said Dorit is on coke like others have stated she said.  She asked if the guests were doing coke in the bathroom. She never stated that Dorit was on drugs. 

• Love 16
3 minutes ago, diadochokinesis said:

I disagree that nobody is slut or victim shaming Erika.  If people (PK) are insinuating that she is a whore (which he did) then that is slut shaming.  If people are saying she asked for it by wearing a short skirt, that is slut shaming. 

And PK and Dorit repeatedly brought it up throughout the season. As I mentioned, PK was even talking about it at the finale party when conversing with Ken!  There are multiple instances of them discussing it while making insinuations about Erika's character.

I feel like you need a *sarcasm* in there because I think the second point got missed.  LOL. 

I don't think Rinna has gotten it bad either. Of course, I also don't necessarily see where she said Dorit is on coke like others have stated she said.  She asked if the guests were doing coke in the bathroom. She never stated that Dorit was on drugs. 

Dorit should sue the b!tch; maybe the entire party go after her! Rinna said that BS on a Nat'l TV program and I'd make her pay! ;-(

• Love 1