Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E20: Reunion Part 2

• Start Topic

Just now, Josette said:

Sometimes I wonder if anyone really saw Erika's labia.  Maybe it was just the power of suggestion causing them to think so once they heard she wasn't wearing underwear.  Hm. 

I have had the same thought - she is not a stick-thin woman and probably would not have a thigh gap the way she was sitting...

• Love 11

I noticed something in the clip from the gifting of the panties that I had missed before.  After Dorit gave Erika the gift, Erika says, herself, she didn't do it on purpose with any intent.  SHE was the one that started that topic of discussion, NOT Dorit or PK. So "the others" she was hearing the rumor from were herself and Erika Jayne.

• Love 13
11 minutes ago, Josette said:

Sometimes I wonder if anyone really saw Erika's labia.  Maybe it was just the power of suggestion causing them to think so once they heard she wasn't wearing underwear.  Hm. 

Impossible. 

9 hours ago, breezy424 said:

Well, from my side of the pool....with Bambi and other happy pets.  Ok.  I didn't read all four pages of posts.   As much as I can't stand Erika, I give her the win in the PK/Erika war.  PK insinuated a lot of things about Erika.  As a new 'housewife', he forgot that what he says gets filmed and at some point he's going to have deal with what he says.   He didn't do well in that department tonight and the things he said about Erika as well as her marriage, didn't bode him well.  We can think things but when you say it on camera, you better be able to defend them rather than trying to make it  seem like male banter.  And yeah PK, you loved being on that couch cause you're a famewhore.

And then there's Kim.  Bitch move.  Eileen was right.  It was totally calculated.  I don't care about your superstitions.  You don't feel it then drop it off at a shelter or whatever.  What made it such a bitch move was it came after you saying that you think that you and LR could make progress, or whatever.  Total BS.  Poor Kyle.  Sitting there and saying to herself that she can't believe her sister just did this.  And as for Kim calling LR as always proclaiming to be the victim.  Sorry Kim, you are the queen of victimhood.  And making fun of LR...you never own anything.

I just 'can't' with Eden. 

Preview of part three was on WWHL.  Eileen confronts Kim about her snob ism against actors in soaps.  Hm.  So Kim, what was your successes as an adult actor?  Not Eileen's question.  Mine.

Emmy winning performance in Sharnado 56?

kim-richards-sharknado-3.gif

Memorable performance of LVP scene from Dancing With The Stars. Ask Lisa...she remembers

tumblr_mvt2zfQLAk1rr883co1_500.gif

• Love 11
9 hours ago, ryebread said:

And THIS is why I LOVED Kyle snapping at LVP tonight.  This is the second time that I've seen LVP sitting back and either trying to make Kyle look foolish or let Kyle do the dirty work so Pinky doesn't get her hands dirty.  This is what Kyle meant all those years ago about LVP being Bobby Fisher.  

It's nice to see her finally have the confidence to tell her to shut it.  I was surprised to see her get handsy with LVP as she physically pushed her back so she could speak directly to Dorit.  And then put a hand up in LVPs face telling her that she didn't like what she was doing. Twice.  BEST PART OF THE REUNION for me. 

Kyle's submission to LVP has always been the big reason I didn't like her.  That and I think that she's mean.  But maybe, hopefully, as she's matured, she realizes she doesn't have to kiss anyone's butt nor point a witchy finger in anyone's face.  I could learn to like Kyle.  Hell hath frozen over.

But, wasn't LVP correct?  I thought I remembered Kyle saying she wanted to be there when the gifting went down.

I love the friendship Kyle and LVP have.  The past few yrs were a little rough between them, but they are very comfortable with each other with their joking and being silly, Kyle resting her head or hiding behind LVP's shoulder, and not being afraid to get in her face when she doesn't agree or feels wronged. 

• Love 18
8 hours ago, diadochokinesis said:

See, I disagree.  Peeking is a HUGE deal.  Think about the angle.  He would have to turn his head and possibly bend down a bit to get a peek unless her skirt was basically at her belly button. He knowingly and voluntarily violated her.  To me, it isn't any different than grabbing a woman's boobs just because she is wearing a low cut shirt.  No woman deserves or asks for it. 

How both he and Dorit went off afterwards was appalling and speaks volumes to their character. They would be people that I would immediately distance myself from. 

I live in south Orange Count California and I want to warn Dorit NEVER to let PK come down here especially in the summer cause LOTS of very good looking women go without panties under their summer dresses/skirts. Many young women Ive worked with( who are still tastefully dressed) dont wear panties for reasons from not wanting panty lines showing, getting a rash from the elastic, etc. 

I'll bet Erika has nightmares knowing that the chubby little troll (PK) was leering at her! 

• Love 10
4 hours ago, Rosebud1970 said:

Paraphrasing here, but that boiled ham said something about Erika being 'on sale'.

Says whore to me. But then again, I despise him intensely.

Dead @ boiled ham.  That metaphor is too good.

2 hours ago, Lizzing said:

Gotta admit, I loved the bunny return moment.  Yes, it was a huuuge staged television moment, but that doesn't bother me.  I just wish Kim had added that at least she knew where the bunny was, unlike where crazy ole Eden's love jar is in Lisa's house.

Look, I don't really like Dorit all that much and I could go the rest of my life without seeing PK on this show and I'd be thrilled, but I found it incredibly difficult to get through the earlier part of the episode with PK on the couch, Erika throwing questions at him, LisaR & Eileen heckling him over her questions, him trying to answer, Erick demanding a response, and more from frick & frack.  If Erika wanted answers, she should have told her backup vocalists to STFU; if she didn't want to look at PK, don't ask him questions and prolong his exposure on the damn couch.

As for the coke allegations, from what we've been shown, LisaR's allegations are based only upon everyone getting up from the table and leaving her with loony Elliot Mintz.  We have seen zero footage of the other guests in the house at that time they were allegedly doing blow.  I wanted someone to press Lisa what exactly she saw that prompted her to question the other guests/PK/Dorit.  Was there a line to the bathroom door and a rolled up bill & a mirror on the vanity?  If it's just that everyone retired to the house, for all I know, the other folks were just escaping the two weirdos still at the table, as one would do if they had sense.

I'm still waiting for the promised attack on Rinna.  I doubt it's coming.

I admit that I wanted somebody to press Lisar for more details on that statement too.  You know what is funny is that both Dorit and PK answered that question with "I wasn't doing/don't do" coke.  I don't recall them denying that their other party guests were doing it though. I mean, this IS L.A. right?  I wouldn't think it would be that totally out of left-field if it happened. 

Your position makes Erika the victim. She's no victim. She made a choice to not wear underwear in a very short skirt and her body was visible to anybody in her sight line. It is not up to anybody to protect her modesty but her own

This is exactly what victim-blaming  and slut-shaming is.  It's the logic that says since a woman dresses in a certain way, that her body is no longer her own.  And anybody who wants to catch a glimpse of snatch, grab a tit - or much worse - is totally within their right. 

• Love 18
5 minutes ago, chenoa333 said:

Didn't Dim Richards get caught with TOYS she was shoplifting from Target? Maybe the bunny brings up bad memories for her. Lol

You would think the toys from Target (stolen) would have the bad energy

Edited by Martinigirl
  • Love 10
11 hours ago, njbchlover said:

Erika kept jumping all over the place  - "I'm over it" - "No, I'm not over it" - "I accept your apology" - "No, the apologies were not sincere enough"....Jesus - we get it, Erika - you are TWO personalities - did you have to fucking bring both of them to the couch???  

LOL! One is more than enough!

• Love 6

I'm still aggravated by this whole couch vs couch set up.  It's so not Beverly Hills or New York...and too much like the RHOC or real housewives franchise formula.  

I blame Brandi...just because...

I definitely feel a carry over from Erika-Eileen-Yolanda into this season of Erika-Eileen-Rinna vs everyone else.  I like how Erika opened up a bit and warmed up to Kyle and got along with LVP, but still insists on some distance, so she will never relax and just be one of the girls.  Erika's lack of humor is also to blame, she takes herself too seriously for this show.

I too am annoyed that some of the hijinks, like Eileen & Rinna's escaping reunion accountability while the hot seat has been reserved for the Kemsleys.  It was a gang up in Hong Kong and the left couch only blame Dorit & PK.  The blame of bad behavior should be assigned to each of these participants yet somehow some (our left couch) are skating away from any ownership of their part in the pot stirring all season.  It does appear to be an effort to take out the right couch.

Erika is embarrassed, and Erika, Eileen & Rinna have gone scorched Earth.  I think Erika would be a cool girl, not as Erika Jayne and her sidekicks, but ironically IMO if she would focus on us getting to know the real Erika Girardi.

Edited by IKnowRight
  • Love 12
8 hours ago, MVFrostsMyPie said:

The most disturbing thing on this part of the reunion was Kyle devouring her own finger. Put it away, Kyle!

I think it's because it showcased how crooked her teeth are. Am I disremembering her having had braces as a teen?

• Love 4
7 hours ago, AndySmith said:

But that would force Rinna to do more Depends commercials if she loses in court to pay for any damages, and nobody wants to see that.

She should wear them on her face.  Maybe that will help her diarrhea problem.

• Love 8
7 hours ago, diadochokinesis said:

Exactly!  It is disturbing to me how many women are slut shaming/victim blaming Erika.  You might not like Erika and that is ok but to sit there and say that she deserved what happened or what had been said/insinuated about her is not ok. This is why women keep silent about these things!

I don't think it is ever ok for someone to ogle a person's genitalia. From what I saw in the episode, she usually had a napkin in her lap that went to her knees or her legs were tightly pressed together.  It wasn't like she was sitting with her legs splayed open and asking people what they thought. She was violated. 

As Cyberfruit mentioned, you have to consider Erika's agency. When she is putting herself on stage in the EJ persona, that is of her own volition. She intends to put out that image and she has control over it. When she is at a lunch with friends, you don't have the right to violate her.  It is similar to the scene in Pretty Woman when Jason Alexander's character believes that he can have sex with Julia's character just because she is a prostitute. 

Again, think about the eyeline.  He wouldn't have been able to see anything without moving his head. He willfully did that. I also believe that the whole thing would have been over except for the fact that Dorit and PK kept bringing it up which would then lead to Erika bringing it up again. She was over the situation. They even brought it up at the finale party!  

I don't believe they are diametrically opposed beliefs.  I am all about empowering women.  I am a HUGE card carrying feminist but I also am a wife whose husband is somewhat prominent in his career and I don't want to embarrass him or anything.  You can believe in empowering women and still want to not put him in a potentially embarrassing situation. 

I question Kim's sobriety.  I know she has said that she still drinks which is not truly being sober. Being an addict changes your neurochemistry.  ANY drugs or alcohol is dangerous to an addict.  I think she just replaced pills with booze. 

As I mentioned earlier, I do believe Erika would love for the situation to stop being brought up.  However, PK and Dorit keep bringing it up so then she responds and it is just a vicious cycle. PK was saying crap with Ken even during the finale party!

Why is the fact that he is a man an excuse?  My husband is a man and would NEVER do that. Believe it or not, men can learn to not violate women. 

Would it be ok to ogle her genital area while she is on stage in small sliver of material pantomiming and saying, "Pat the puss?"

I have not and will not use the word deserved in this discussion as it's not my word.  But here is why I do not think this situation is the same as slut shaming a rape victim.

Erika Jayne/Girardi created a stage character who invites people to look at her in a sexual way.  While in this character she displays large slivers of views of her private areas, and directs attention there frequently.  That character and persona aims to have people look at her sexually.  That character aims to make an impression on people and have them talking about her, although presumably she would prefer it be in a positive way.  That character opened a show with the intent to have "cocks throbbing" from their looking.

Erika did not have on underwear when out to dinner with "friends" while filming for a TV show, and when the conversation went in that direction, she announced it in a somewhat provocative way.  This is very important to the discussion.  Had she kept quiet, and everything else played out exactly as it had, I would agree with you that she was violated.

I think she blurred her own lines at the dinner.  She looked demure but acted provocatively. 

Even if we assume PK looked on purpose, I don't think in this particular situation (looking not touching) with this particular woman (because she sends invitations to look) is comparable to a rape victim.

PK is no gentleman for doing this.  My argument is not in his favor in any way.  I think it all reflects poorly on him regardless of what E J/G says. 

• Love 16
2 hours ago, CrinkleCutCat said:

Funny how REAL quiet Eileen gets when the issue of 'panty gate' comes up!

I have no idea how she managed to get under the radar when they talked about whether Kyle thought Dorit's panty gift was a joke or not.

especially after her spread legged "I'm shy" comment and the fact that SHE kept bringing it up -because she felt there was still tension that she needed to have them resolve. even though it didn't involve her.

• Love 20
13 minutes ago, Mojoker said:

For the same reason people say a woman has a baby in her belly rather than in her uterus; it's a lazy shorthand that's come to be accepted terminology.

That's one way to put it.

I put it that it is just wrong and those people need to take high school biology AGAIN.

(shrugs)

I am not being pedantic, yet I must point out that "Conversating" is now accepted and then ask why?

What purpose does it serve?

• Love 6
3 hours ago, motorcitymom65 said:

How many times did Rinna bring up thinking that Kim was close to death? Once, and people want to take her out back and beat the shit out of her as if it is the most shocking thing they have ever heard. Imagine if she had brought it up 3 times. I guess the Death Penalty would apply?

On the second bolded part, sounds like we could be talking just as easily about Kim, no?

But keeping on the topic of PK, I didn't see him take any real ownership of the choices he made to keep looking up Erika's dress and then talk about it in a way that questions her character. Why expect so much more from Erika than for PK? 

People hate Erika so they lash out at her for anything and everything.  Same thing with Rinna.  Their hatred is blinding them to objective reasoning. 

3 hours ago, motorcitymom65 said:

So if I have this straight.....

Rinna was wrong for saying what she said about Kim. She said it after a night where Kim treated her horribly. They have a history with each other. They don't like each other. Rinna should have kept her mouth shut, but how in the world has what she said become the most horrific thing that has ever been said? It was hardly shocking, or any new reveal. Kyle herself has said (on camera) that she feared for that late night phone call. She wasn't talking about a late night phone call where Kim gave her great news about her life. She was talking about "the" call anyone who has a Kim Richards in their life dreads. Nothing she said was new or shocking. We have watched Kim for years, so we already knew all of this. Hardly the crime of the century, but with some of the comments here, I guess many have forgotten who Kim is and what she has done to the others on this show season after season. Kim can be angry if she wants and I get why she would be, but many don't seem to expect her to have moved on, but others - like Erika - they need to move the fuck on....and then....

PK doesn't know Erika. Dorit doesn't know Erika. They don't have a history with her. We see them saying far worse about Erika the next morning in their silly rented kitchen the next morning. Far worse things about someone they don't know, someone who has done nothing to them, yet it is all supposed to be OK? We see PK say other things about Erika. Terrible things that assault her character and make assumptions they know nothing about. Not the kind of assumptions a knowing Rinna makes about Kim. Yet while Kim gets to still be pissed to the point she brings a bunny on the reunion stage, Erika doesn't get to still be pissed about what PK said about her? About the implications of her character? Why, because he is a man and it is OK to say those kinds of things? It is a world gone mad indeed. 

As has been explained to me in this thread, a man has no responsibility for his actions. It is Erika's fault.  Aka: victim blaming/slut shaming. 

43 minutes ago, Josette said:

Seriously!  That is what I brought up!  There is no way it was just out there for anybody to see one because of the angle but also how she was sitting.  She would have had to had her legs splayed apart and sitting higher than the others for them to catch a sight of anything.  

40 minutes ago, FlyingEgret said:

I have had the same thought - she is not a stick-thin woman and probably would not have a thigh gap the way she was sitting...

Again, see above. 

38 minutes ago, SweetieDarling said:

I noticed something in the clip from the gifting of the panties that I had missed before.  After Dorit gave Erika the gift, Erika says, herself, she didn't do it on purpose with any intent.  SHE was the one that started that topic of discussion, NOT Dorit or PK. So "the others" she was hearing the rumor from were herself and Erika Jayne.

This could also be the result of producers interfering.  You see it all the time in the Real Housewives shows.  The producers go up and tell Cast Member A that Cast Member B said ____ about them as a means of jump-starting the drama. I'm assuming it is also how Rinna knows about what Dorit was saying about her and the Xanax since she knew about it prior to telling Eden but couldn't/wouldn't say where or who she heard it from. 

• Love 8

Kim giving back the bunny, the way she did, was ultra passive aggressive. It wasn't even so much the action of her giving back the bunny, it was what she said that showed her true colors.  There was a clear but still subtle tone of condescension in Kim's voice. It was so patronizing. "Maybe you can give it back when you have good energy... I'm all about energy." She's apparently also "all about" how not to take the high road. It totally put her in a bad light for me. Donate it, throw it away, re-gift it. But then, we wouldn't have this dramatic moment that re-affirms Kim's presence for being there at all. I don't think she had this idea. I don't even think it's the exact same bunny.

After hearing all the bickering around Ericka not wearing underwear, it's become a situation of blaming one conversation because of another conversation, stemming from another conversation, which was from a conversation before... and so on. At the base of it all, Ericka didn't wear underwear. She said it. LVP echoed it. PK allegedly saw something and told Dorit. It could have ended there. HA. HA-HA-HA.

We all saw what happened after. No need to rehash it. But. Crude comments made about Ericka are unnecessary, especially when it stems from her not wearing underwear. That's what bugs me. I get the two personas thing. I don't have a problem with it. Doesn't mean you can talk about a woman in that way. I doubt PK would like hearing Ken talk about Dorit that way.

That said, Ericka either really needed to drop it, or confront it. It's true that Dorit and LVP continued to make snide remarks about her. It was shitty. (LVP has a cutting wit that while funny, does have a bit of meanness to it when she wants to. I get that.) Back to Ericka. Don't say you're "fine" when you're so clearly not. This is passive aggressive behavior 101.

*I say all these things knowing at the same time it plays out so well for the camera. Damn you, Andy. I love this show. :P

Edited by chipsnsalsa
  • Love 7

The highlight for me was Kyle and LVPs little squabble.  I love their friendship.  Kyle was not about to be drawn into LVPs take on the situation.  Good for you Kyle.  I like them both and love Kyle when she stands up for herself.   LVP does not take things seriously, she is a master at letting conflict roll off her back.  In an effort to smooth things over she wanted to enlist Kyle into her effort on this one.   No harm done.  I love these two. 

Erika's crotch= check

Bunny return= check

Now we have Kim again for part 3?  Groan.  

I should not be fondly reminiscing about Yolanda's fake illness.  

Edited by wings707
  • Love 4
8 minutes ago, Beachdreamer said:

Would it be ok to ogle her genital area while she is on stage in small sliver of material pantomiming and saying, "Pat the puss?"

I have not and will not use the word deserved in this discussion as it's not my word.  But here is why I do not think this situation is the same as slut shaming a rape victim.

Erika Jayne/Girardi created a stage character who invites people to look at her in a sexual way.  While in this character she displays large slivers of views of her private areas, and directs attention there frequently.  That character and persona aims to have people look at her sexually.  That character aims to make an impression on people and have them talking about her, although presumably she would prefer it be in a positive way.  That character opened a show with the intent to have "cocks throbbing" from their looking.

Erika did not have on underwear when out to dinner with "friends" while filming for a TV show, and when the conversation went in that direction, she announced it in a somewhat provocative way.  This is very important to the discussion.  Had she kept quiet, and everything else played out exactly as it had, I would agree with you that she was violated.

I think she blurred her own lines at the dinner.  She looked demure but acted provocatively. 

Even if we assume PK looked on purpose, I don't think in this particular situation (looking not touching) with this particular woman (because she sends invitations to look) is comparable to a rape victim.

PK is no gentleman for doing this.  My argument is not in his favor in any way.  I think it all reflects poorly on him regardless of what E J/G says. 

Here is the difference--control or agency. When Erika is on stage in the EJ persona, she has control over the situation. In this situation, she didn't have control.  To me, she wasn't being provocative.  She tried to laugh it off while covering herself with a napkin--probably in an attempt to defuse an awkward situation. 

The being ogled at was bad enough but how PK and Dorit handled it afterward was appalling.  I said several posts ago that it showed their true character to me.  If I had been Erika, I would have distanced myself from them as much as possible (knowing that her contract obligates her to maintain some contact for show purposes). 

• Love 10
7 hours ago, Dutchgirl said:

Great. Now *I* need to apologize to Tom Girardi...so does everyone at this show, and anyone who watched her vids on YouTube, oh and all of you. 

58f70690e85b4_ScreenShot2017-04-19at3_40_44AM.png.9695664d6224f8a2ca7cd1d204e85738.png

58f7062f5306c_ScreenShot2017-04-19at3_37_20AM.png.082bf3e69c2af2c74e1a3c4bdc9263b8.png

She looks like a constipated Kermit the frog. LOL

• Love 23
30 minutes ago, Duke2801 said:

Dead @ boiled ham.  That metaphor is too good.

I admit that I wanted somebody to press Lisar for more details on that statement too.  You know what is funny is that both Dorit and PK answered that question with "I wasn't doing/don't do" coke.  I don't recall them denying that their other party guests were doing it though. I mean, this IS L.A. right?  I wouldn't think it would be that totally out of left-field if it happened. 

This is exactly what victim-blaming  and slut-shaming is.  It's the logic that says since a woman dresses in a certain way, that her body is no longer her own.  And anybody who wants to catch a glimpse of snatch, grab a tit - or much worse - is totally within their right. 

The anti Slut shaming (finger quotes) Movement was I think started with good intentions, ie, Why don't Guys/Men ever get the walk of shame eh? you horrible MEN you!

But then it turned into something else that is actually quite ugly.

Young women we call them Girls in England, Walking around dressing and acting inappropriately and giving themselves accolades for their scratches on the bed posts, with some feminist Bullchit nod of approval.

What is WRONG with MODESTY? and I am NOT saying Erica DESERVED to be EMBARRASSED but rather question why she is embarrassed by this but not ASHAMED of herself, on behalf of strong gives zero fucks women everywhere.

She is no role model or victim either.

js...

• Love 16

I swear Fanny Mare, you have read my mind!!!  I thought the same thing about her demure act, she was naked on camera with her glam squad squeezing her in to a costume, on stage with a thong like costume, etc...but someone mention her lady bits and she gets her non existent panties in a bunch.

• Love 19
48 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

Emmy winning performance in Sharnado 56?

kim-richards-sharknado-3.gif

Memorable performance of LVP scene from Dancing With The Stars. Ask Lisa...she remembers

tumblr_mvt2zfQLAk1rr883co1_500.gif

I loved when she fell off the damn chair. HAHAHA

• Love 13
7 minutes ago, SweetieDarling said:

Thank you!  I keep getting a disturbing visual of them sitting in that circle of chairs with those "mining helmet" things on and wondering why no one mentioned the speculum. 

I still don't understand (well, I do, itts' because it's the Housewives) why this had to drag on for the whole season.   It's not like she was shooting ping-pong balls at them with it.

Thanks for the Larfs

(chuckles)

• Love 1
30 minutes ago, Martinigirl said:

You would think the toys from Target (stolen) would have the bad energy

They do because if Kim can't then go and return them to another Target for the CASH what's the use?

Kim was banned from Target for life...how do they keep her out? Do they have facial recognition software or is there a mugshot poster of her in each store?

• Love 3
12 minutes ago, wings707 said:

The highlight for me was Kyle and LVPs little squabble.  I love their friendship.  Kyle was not about to be drawn into LVPs take on the situation.  Good for you Kyle.  I like them both and love Kyle when she stands up for herself.   LVP does not take things seriously, she is a master at letting conflict roll off her back.  In an effort to smooth things over she wanted to enlist Kyle into her effort on this one.   No harm done.  I love these two. 

Erika's crotch= check

Bunny return= check

Now we have Kim again for part 3?  Groan.  

I should not be fondly reminiscing about Yolanda's fake illness.  

Take that BACK!

(lol)

• Love 4

It's ironic, but Erika is the modern version of the pearl-clutching granny.  So much anger and disgust at the behavior of others, so much judgment about their intentions.  Different situation, but the shaming indignation and outrage are really similar.

The offense in pantygate was that Erika was humiliated.

Dorit and PK (and others, but to a lesser extent) are the proximate cause of that humiliation and Erika (by her own choices) was the ultimate cause. To say Erika was a complete victim in that scenario is to say that she has no real control over anything she does, and she's therefore completely dependent on the kindness of strangers.  It's a disempowering stance.

I am trying hard to see the connection between this event and the "she asked for it" argument. While I agree it occupies some of the same ground, overall I think it's a false equivalency.

• Love 24
4 minutes ago, hecate2909 said:

The anti Slut shaming (finger quotes) Movement was I think started with good intentions, ie, Why don't Guys/Men ever get the walk of shame eh? you horrible MEN you!

But then it turned into something else that is actually quite ugly.

Young women we call them Girls in England, Walking around dressing and acting inappropriately and giving themselves accolades for their scratches on the bed posts, with some feminist Bullchit nod of approval.

What is WRONG with MODESTY? and I am NOT saying Erica DESERVED to be EMBARRASSED but rather question why she is embarrassed by this but not ASHAMED of herself, on behalf of strong gives zero fucks women everywhere.

She is no role model or victim either.

js...

AFAIK, Erika isn't dressing how she dresses to gain sexual conquests in the name of feminism.

Not even addressing the "she should be ashamed of herself" commentary.  Just...no. 

I'd also like to point out that she wore a long, baggy t-shirt dress to Dorit's birthday party and got called out for that, too.  She really can't win in these bitches' eyes. 

• Love 11
5 minutes ago, Duke2801 said:

AFAIK, Erika isn't dressing how she dresses to gain sexual conquests in the name of feminism.

Not even addressing the "she should be ashamed of herself" commentary.  Just...no. 

I'd also like to point out that she wore a long, baggy t-shirt dress to Dorit's birthday party and got called out for that, too.  She really can't win in these bitches' eyes. 

Erica most certainly isn't indicative of Women Everywhere, she though is the one who behaves the way she does, and I personally am not arsed about the way she dresses either of em Erica J or G, what irks me is the self righteous indignation and lack of personal accountability for giving this life!

I never said she should be ashamed, just wondered why this is such a stark embarrassment in contrast to her lack of shame in other aspects of her very complicated for such a vapid yet mercurial person/s.

I think she confuses both personas so how are we to see a contrast.

• Love 14
1 hour ago, chenoa333 said:

Didn't Dim Richards get caught with TOYS she was shoplifting from Target? Maybe the bunny brings up bad memories for her. Lol

Maybe that is why Rinna gave her a bunny - perhaps the bunny was from Target (doubtful)?  I mean, Rinna was the only one to mention Kim's arrest.  

49 minutes ago, SweetieDarling said:

especially after her spread legged "I'm shy" comment and the fact that SHE kept bringing it up -because she felt there was still tension that she needed to have them resolve. even though it didn't involve her.

I think Erika should look out for her friend, Eileen - to me, Eileen is the real "sniper from the side".

• Love 13

What I do find ironic, is Erika's sniper from the side, LVP, brought all of this on by inquiring about Erika's underwear, then actually committing the true violation of the night, when she slid her hand up Erika's dress, causing Erika to be eventually be embarrassed, distressed, talked about and whatever else, and I don't believe she was ever once held accountable for it.   The win for this season goes to the side-sniper.

• Love 9

I'm finding myself frustrated, because like most of us, I started watching these shows as a fun little break from ordinary life.  I want to see the homes the cars the clothes the nannies the vacations.  Now not only am I bored, but shockingly I find I am getting actual stress. Stress from a "reality" show about strangers that have nothing to do with my life! That's thanks to Lisa Rinna.  With all others, I just have opinions, some positive, some negative, sometimes mixed.  But I find myself literally angry and stressed when watching Lisa Rinna.  She infuriates me, with her mean girl ways, her lies, her fakeness, her "model" daughters, her "Harry Hamlin", her laughing at her own stupid comments, her ridiculous reaction faces, her jumping into arguments to keep deflecting from her own actions, her insincerity, her disrespect to her own parents and hometown, (even while her dad was so sick) her rudeness, I can go on forever.  At what point do I just shut off the show?  Thankfully, LVP and Dorit are still giving me what I came here for, especially regarding the houses and cars.  But I need more of that and less Rinna to keep me as a viewer

Sorry for the rant but ugh that RInna just gets me boiling! 

• Love 18

The panty gate storyline is just enough already.  I was happy that they did some flashback scenes of how comfortable Erica has been in the past with her attire or lack thereof.  I could care less if she had underwear on or not.  I don't believe that PK and Dorit were constantly initiating conversations about it.  Lisa Rinna and Eileen did bring it up multiple times and on Rinna's part it was usually to deflect from her own questionable behavior.  I truly feel that Rinna and Eileen want to be part of this split between the group, but to be Team Erica.  The problem is that I think Erica likes Kyle more than all of them, but Kyle clearly enjoys Dorit and she and Vanderpump appear to be on solid ground.  I know Kyle snapped back at Vanderpump, but they've been seen multiple times together since the reunion and appear to be friends outside of the show.  Plus Vanderpump was right....Kyle was laughing about the stupid panties.  

I think as much of a pot stirrer that Vanderpump is, she wants to be friends with Erica.  I don't think she's going out of her way to start up trouble for Erica.  I don't think she would hesitate to start things for Rinna and Eileen.  

Eileen almost brought some levity to the situation in Hong Kong, but that led to the Erica breakdown.  Its one of the few times where Eileen has attempted to resolve a situation this season that wasn't for the benefit of her BFF Rinna.  

I really like Dorit.  She has handled conflict about as well if not better than any other housewife on any of the franchises.  In Hong Kong, I felt that she truly tried to get thru to Erica and her apology appeared sincere to me, but she's right, at some point they have to move on from panty-gate.  The notion that Dorit is jealous of Erica is just ridiculous.  Dorit has two lovely kids, has had a career of her own, love him or leave him....her husband adores her, and Dorit really seems to be a genuinely happy person.  Can anyone really say that Erica is a "happy person"?  She's got all the material things in the world, but she is not a happy person.  I actually like Erica and she does bring something to the show...(cough Eileen).  Her scenes in Greece were fun and her approach to Rinna about being honest about  what she said about Kyle and Kim were greatly appreciated.  

Anyways, I hope Dorit is back next season.   Her husband is lightening rod, but she's cool.  She kind of brings some youth and fun to the show that has been otherwise missing.  As a parent with a child that has some speech development issues, I have really appreciated her honesty about her son's struggles.  

• Love 24

Rinna was still on top when she left to collect herself.  THEN Eileen comes to "help."  Rather than saying, I understand why you are upset, just go back in and sit down, the ball is in Kim's court, allow her to talk.  But oh NO, she fires her up, "This is all about KIM!!"  That was correct but Eileen's tone was  "go get her!"   Then Rinna snaps NO at Kim's effort to heal the rift.  Kim was feeling terrible and you were in control, Rinna.  You blew what could have been an award worthy victim performance!   

Edited by wings707
  • Love 14

Seriously, they edited the entire season, including the reunion (thus far, anyway) around pantygate?  ugh.  I hope they come up with something a little more salacious next season.  I enjoyed the parties, travel and shopping this season, but why do we have to have inane fake controversy woven throughout?

• Love 11
3 minutes ago, suzeecat said:

Seriously, they edited the entire season, including the reunion (thus far, anyway) around pantygate?  ugh.  I hope they come up with something a little more salacious next season.  I enjoyed the parties, travel and shopping this season, but why do we have to have inane fake controversy woven throughout?

I agree!!  I also think that there was some stuff edited out between the time when Kim said she thought that she and Rinna could possibly be friends sometime in the future and when the bunny hopped out from behind the couch.  

• Love 10
6 minutes ago, wings707 said:

Rinna was still on top when she left to collect herself.  THEN Eileen comes to "help."  Rather than saying, I understand why you are upset, just go back in and sit down, the ball is in Kim's court, allow her to talk.  But oh NO, she fires her up, "This is all about KIM!!"  That was correct but Eileen's tone was  "go get her!"   Then Rinna snaps NO at Kim's effort to heal the rift.  Kim was feeling terrible and you were in control, Rinna.  You blew what could have been an award worthy victim performance!   

I thought the whole walk off by Rinna was ridiculous and Eileen tagging along even led to more of the nature of a scripted show.  Stupid comments such as, "that was calculated!" Ya think!  The damn bunny didn't just appear on its own.  The idea that Rinna and Eileen got this uninterrupted side conversation in the middle of the Reunion and others weighing in while they were gone.  Really bad Reunion TV. 

The bunny return was lame, the walk off worse, Kyle urging Kim to go talk to Rinna the worst.  Kyle suggesting there is a rational explanation-Kim is superstitious- we don't need any more reasons to dislike Kim.  Park it Kyle. 

If Rinna is so delighted with her perfect life why does she work so hard to make others' lives miserable? 

• Love 14

A poll on WWHL asked, Is Eileen too good of an unconditional friend to Rinna?   Kristin Chenoweth says no, that is what good friends do (bunny situation).  NO, a good friend is honest.  Eileen just endorses everything Rinna does and says.  

Chenoweth, who I cannot stand (phony) also said she thought Erika was voted off DWTS too soon, "she is a good entertainer."  Oh please.  

Edited by wings707
  • Love 12
1 hour ago, diadochokinesis said:

Here is the difference--control or agency. When Erika is on stage in the EJ persona, she has control over the situation. In this situation, she didn't have control.  To me, she wasn't being provocative.  She tried to laugh it off while covering herself with a napkin--probably in an attempt to defuse an awkward situation. 

The being ogled at was bad enough but how PK and Dorit handled it afterward was appalling.  I said several posts ago that it showed their true character to me.  If I had been Erika, I would have distanced myself from them as much as possible (knowing that her contract obligates her to maintain some contact for show purposes). 

ITA! Erika is right in feeling very disrespected because Dorit wanted her to feel disrespected.  

• Love 8
10 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

I thought the whole walk off by Rinna was ridiculous and Eileen tagging along even led to more of the nature of a scripted show.  Stupid comments such as, "that was calculated!" Ya think!  The damn bunny didn't just appear on its own.  The idea that Rinna and Eileen got this uninterrupted side conversation in the middle of the Reunion and others weighing in while they were gone.  Really bad Reunion TV. 

The bunny return was lame, the walk off worse, Kyle urging Kim to go talk to Rinna the worst.  Kyle suggesting there is a rational explanation-Kim is superstitious- we don't need any more reasons to dislike Kim.  Park it Kyle. 

If Rinna is so delighted with her perfect life why does she work so hard to make others' lives miserable? 

Yes on all of this.  I used to love this show but the past 2 seasons it has tanked.  Way too much production interference and yet not enough in places they should step in!  

• Love 10
9 hours ago, diadochokinesis said:

My husband would actually make a concerted effort to NOT look if it was announced.  Especially if it was announced!  

You know him better than I. I can only speak to those I know in my life. I'm not right or wrong. I still remember a boyfriend that constantly wore those mirrored shades, and later let me know, it was because he could look at other good looking women without anyone knowing. As if that in any way would upset me.LOL.

• Love 5
13 hours ago, SweetieDarling said:

When Eileen was done giving her pep talk to Rinna in the dressing room, and Rinna said "I have a good life" it reminded me of the SNL Daily Affirmation skit and I was waiting for "And I'm worth it"

Rinna often goes back to "I have a good life" - her default when she's feeling wounded. But it's almost as if she's trying to convince herself - since Harry has a history of violence, do we know if Rinna's home life is good?

• Love 8
42 minutes ago, Beachdreamer said:

What I do find ironic, is Erika's sniper from the side, LVP, brought all of this on by inquiring about Erika's underwear, then actually committing the true violation of the night, when she slid her hand up Erika's dress, causing Erika to be eventually be embarrassed, distressed, talked about and whatever else, and I don't believe she was ever once held accountable for it.   The win for this season goes to the side-sniper.

Yep, the sniper from the side was at work here, as usual - does "the win" mean she gets the Nasty Bitch award?

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Duke2801 said:

It wasn't long or baggy, it was an ugly high priced t shirt, that I didn't like. Its nothing to do with her winning . I don't hate her, but if she thinks we all want to be like her, she needs to think again.I think Ken/LVP and Dorit/PK have a marriage with respect. I don't think she has that with old Tom. I see a little of Joe and Theresa in their marriage. Plus she's arm candy, he's a chequebook.

• Love 19
2 hours ago, Josette said:

I really think it's PK wanting us (the audience)  to think he's all that and women are always trying to hit on him.  

He is DELUSIONAL! 

• Love 8