Type keyword(s) to search

S29.E04: Another One Bites the Dust / S29.E05: Have Faith In Me, Broski

• Start Topic

I'm guessing that the sky diving location was really far away from the pit stop otherwise I'm not sure how else to explain why Team Fun didn't come in first on that FF leg. They literally hopped on the helicopter and then jumped out of the plane then drove to the pit stop. Much of it was out of their control. They didn't seem to get lost either. I also think the kayaking task was too easy as was that climbing task. What's the point of having a FF if the roadblock and detour are that easy to get through. Oh well at least they had a good attitude about it

Also it appeared to me that had Becca not helped Brooke out with cutting that sheet metal she actually would have finished before Joey because she was right behind him.

-Brooke is absolutely unbearable

-Ashton is such a mean girl. She and Ashton would be a half bad team if she stopped acting like such an entitled you-know-what. She thinks she can talk down to him because of who he is and I don't think that's okay.

-Thought I'd hate Scott but I really feel for him. I just wish that he and Sara could have been a team and Brooke and Shamir were a team and eliminated.

-Michael was a complete jerk to Liz. He blamed her for everything. He didn't want to take responsibility for their last place finish. Meanwhile he's the one who had her drive into the parking garage and tried to go up the elevator. She held it together better than I could I'll tell you that much.

Edited by Lovely
  • Love 14
3 minutes ago, Lovely said:

Also it appeared to me that had Becca not helped Brooke out with cutting that sheet metal she actually would have finished before Joey because she was right behind him.

I wonder what would have happened if Becca and Michael didn't help Brooke out. What would have Phil done if he showed up at the task to find TWO teams there? Or would he have? I guess Shamir/Sara would have finished long before Whiny Brooke. 

Did she get signed up for the Race as a prank? Because now that's how I'm starting to feel.

• Love 10

Brooke is a pill ain't she? I thought Scott was the main problem. Granted, him repeating he had the Fast Forward would annoy me too but she outdone herself tonight. I don't see them making the Final 3. At least, I hope not. 

• Love 1

Is CBS the channel that airs The Bachelor? I don't watch that show but remember someone saying that she auditioned for that show and was put on Big Brother or something (another show I don't watch), and wonder if that is how Brooke ended up here.

Link directly to YouTube of a four minute video of the bonfire the year it beat a record. I had placed it under a spoiler tag, but removed it and instead added the link here. 

Edited by Christina
Added link.
10 hours ago, Nidratime said:

When was this announced? How were we supposed to know? God, I'm so angry.

Me too! There was some completely different show on here at 9pm, even though the guide said The Amazing Race. My DVR recorded from 9 to 10, but no Amazing Race showed up until 10, and that was episode 5.

Edited by TattleTeeny
18 minutes ago, Christina said:

Is CBS the channel that airs The Bachelor? I don't watch that show but remember someone saying that she auditioned for that show and was put on Big Brother or something (another show I don't watch), and wonder if that is how Brooke ended up here.

No, The Bachelor is on ABC. She's annoying enough to fit right in, though.

I like Tara and Joey, but Tara's inability to understand why there would be multiple clues at the fishing detour was baffling and annoying. I'm sure she probably felt really dumb when she watched that back tonight.

Brooke and Ashton need to get off my television screen immediately.

• Love 9

Yup! Double episode. I set my DVR to tape it anyway and it knew was 2 hours, too. My DVR is so smart. LOL!!!

2 minutes ago, KenyaJ said:

No, The Bachelor is on ABC. She's annoying enough to fit right in, though.

I like Tara and Joey, but Tara's inability to understand why there would be multiple clues at the fishing detour was baffling and annoying. I'm sure she probably felt really dumb when she watched that back tonight.

Brooke and Ashton need to get off my television screen immediately.

Yeah, I didn't understand Tara not understanding that. I guess she could be a recruit and not know how the Amazing Race works but it was so clear if you are familiar with the show. That's the only way I could see how she didn't understand the concept of multiple clues with the fishing detour. Then she had the never to get mad at Joey confirming with Redmond. The whole thing was very confusing. 

• Love 5
1 hour ago, Nidratime said:

There are people who are obvious annoyances like Brooke, and her screeching, and Michael and his passive aggressive wrongheadedness. But, the team that really bothered me was Tara and Joey -- especially Tara, who would not believe they had the clue and literally gave away their potential lead to Redmond and Matt by sharing what they found with them. What total idiots!!!

Thank you! I was yelling at the TV, "Don't tell them! No! No!" That was just plain stupid.

• Love 7

Maybe someone can clarify this for me. Why was having complete strangers on a good idea?
What I always loved so much about TAR were the relationships, the parent/kid, the sisters or brothers, even cousins, the occasional cool couple, best friends, twins, etc.

Then they had the dating season (hated it), then the social media season (hated it), now, complete strangers. It seems they are trying to perhaps appeal to a younger audience, but, in fact, they are missing the key ingredient to what made this show so 'amazing' - the relationships!

It isn't just about bickering strangers in beautiful places.

While there are a few couples I don't mind, none of them are particularly interesting.

• Love 19
3 minutes ago, InfiniteMystery said:

Maybe someone can clarify this for me. Why was having complete strangers on a good idea?
What I always loved so much about TAR were the relationships, the parent/kid, the sisters or brothers, even cousins, the occasional cool couple, best friends, twins, etc.

Then they had the dating season (hated it), then the social media season (hated it), now, complete strangers. It seems they are trying to perhaps appeal to a younger audience, but, in fact, they are missing the key ingredient to what made this show so 'amazing' - the relationships!

I agree TAR doesn't need gimmicks or themes. I completely tuned out of the dating and social media seasons because I just don't care for them. The season isn't bad per se it's just the racers are what's making it bad especially Redmond, Brooke, & Ashton and Michael is on the cusp of making it worse. Maybe we should write CBS or if anyone has twitter start a #NoMoreThemes for TAR. I want to see exisiting relationships not dating or strangers. I don't think any of these themes proved popular for the show. TAR should go back to basics.

• Love 4

No way I would have done the knocking on the doors, it would have taken forever.  But at least it would have been easier than digging through the cement bags uselessly.

Beardy guy seems pretty useful in practically anything they do.

Damn, Ashton, you are really annoying. And way to be a bitch about "I'm stuck with him" right there in front of him.  OMG.

I knew that key that Scott gave away was going to work.

Shamir has no right to complain after the crap he did with his balls.

Becca is badass.

#SmellyTeddyBear

That's a long flight from Dar es Salaam to Norway!

KF is hitting waaaaay too early.

That stack of pallets does NOT look safe. Matt climbing that thing was unreal. But jeez, he sounds like such a dude.

"Joey did it, and he's like 110."

Watching it burn was epic.

Ashton, why is it Vanck's fault that you left your pack behind?

Troll was so much easier than Trolls.

Get the Fast Forward, come in third.

Wow.  Hitting another car will just do you in. They lucked out.

Michael suddenly became really bitchy.

• Love 2
2 hours ago, Rachel RSL said:

Thank you Amazing Editors for showing us the bonfire. I wanted to see it burn too!

Only thing that was missing? "Shamir, why are you on top?!?" WHOOSH!!! "NOT AGGGGGGGGGGGAAAAINN!!!!!"

Four teams out, and they all had cute hashtaggable nicknames, as opposed to "Team Name & Name." Should we read into that?

• Love 1

The teams are morons for helping out the all-guy team. The fast forward was setup horribly if two teams could finish ahead of time but Team Fun is stupid for not using the express pass.

this season is full of a lot of unlikable women. I wish that Asian guy would have gotten paired with Sara. He has done nothing to earn the nastiness from his teammate.

• Love 2

Brooke is insane but it's so entertaining to watch.  I would probably have killed her by now if I were her partner, million dollars or not.  It was hilarious watching her basically have one meltdown after another over the stupidest things. She's lucky that Sara and Shamir messed up so badly.  She and Scott would probably have been eliminated.

I feel sorry for Vanck. He got stuck with a sourpuss just like Sara did.

Being partnered with a stranger would be stressful and weird. Plus they're traveling, which is stressful, plus racing, plus competing -- frankly, I'm surprised more car accidents don't occur. I did enjoy the parallel of Scott driving the speed limit in the beginning of the show, refusing to bend to Brooke's bullying to go faster, with Michael bullying Liz into driving up the hill and proceeding to hit a parked van. Karma. He's really nasty when he's flustered.

Edited by LilaFowler

Shamir and Sara were a bad team that lasted longer than they should have.  It still has to be the most depressing thing to not even make it to the mat and have Phil show up to put you out of your misery.  The guys were actually closing up the shop while Shamir was still working.

• Love 2

When Phil shows up at the task, you know there is no hope for you. So, so glad to see Shamir & Sara gone.

LMAO when Ashton was talking about the problems with Vanck & they panned to the left & he was standing there.

Becca & Floyd really are team fun, I think they’re the most optimistic team that has ever been on the race. I wonder if they’ll be able to maintain that throughout the race, or if they’ll snap at some point.

A lot of the teams are falling apart, & it’s only going to get worse.

I knew it was going to be a TBC

• Love 3
1 hour ago, ShadowSixx said:

I completely tuned out of the dating and social media seasons because I just don't care for them. 

I didn't hate the "social media stars" season as much as I expected, perhaps because most of the teams had a) relationships; b) public images that they'd honed through their social media following and wanted to maintain, so there weren't really any big blowups or displays of assholery. This just feels... broken. Broken in a F*m*ly *d*t**n way, where enough of the core premise is thrown out that even the moments where TAR is on top form (say, the landscape shots in Norway) feel wasted on this cast.

We're at a point now where we can start thinking about F3 contenders. Probably the bro asshole team, then pick three from Tara & Joey, London & Logan and Becca & Floyd. For everyone else, it's just waiting for the interpersonal trainwreck that gets them eliminated, and that's not great. It's Demolition TARby.

• Love 8

I now understand why CBS held this season back as long as they did. Pairing up strangers was a bad idea that resulted in an excess of unseemly bickering. Whoever cast these petulant people should be fired. The scene at the mat with the last place finishers was especially embarrassing. And, Brooke has no business on the show. She's a chronic whiner, fingernails on a chalkboard. If there is another season, the producers need to go back to old school TAR.  Give us pleasant contestants to root for and, please, for the sake of the legions of long-suffering fans, lose the gimmicks. 

Edited by Hpmec
  • Love 13

I understand Brooke's problems with the fish. I detest fish and on top of that I bet it was salty and too salty food is practically impossible for me to swallow.  

Love the trolls!  Every task should have been troll-related.

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, Hpmec said:

I now understand why CBS held this season back as long as they did.

This has been my suspicion since, well, the premiere: that it's not just about MacGyver and scheduling and budgets and the way that certain routes and stops are difficult compared to a decade ago, but that the casting delivered a nightmare. At the same time, we're starting to see things getting worn out: the editing's a bit off, the execution's a bit off, the leg planning's a bit off (the ferry bunch in Ep 4, the FF in Ep 5), everything feels a little weary compared to the spin-offs. In a weird way, it's a testament to how well TAR has worked in seasons past when it's worked well, and the amount of effort it takes to nail everything.

• Love 3

Michael is dead to me.

I thought there was going to have been language to say you couldn't drive but V/A weren't penalized.

Brooke is absolutely the worst but Ashton must piss more people off because legit several people helped Brooke not only with encouragement but actually helped her. Surrender they knew there was a buffer because there is no way they didn't look at the ferry schedule while they were waiting to leave.

• Love 5

I think Brooke is going to be so embarrassed and defensive when she watches the show.  I imagine she will blame the editing, but I'd be more impressed if she just accepted responsibility.  She really seems incapable of anything.  Scott is afraid of heights and I suspect he took on the climbing roadblock only because he knew she would be unable to do it or whatever 

• Love 4
10 minutes ago, RealReality said:

Scott is afraid of heights and I suspect he took on the climbing roadblock only because he knew she would be unable to do it or whatever 

Well she just had to eat fish. Flavour and texture can be triggers but no one else freaked out like she did where most people would have tried to power through anything after all the other teams helped her and Scott was supportive after her ladle meltdown, she was like this fish might defeat me.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, mertensia said:

I understand Brooke's problems with the fish. I detest fish and on top of that I bet it was salty and too salty food is practically impossible for me to swallow.  

Love the trolls!  Every task should have been troll-related.

I'm good with fish but I cannot stand liver.  It doesn't matter how it's prepared or anything it's just gag worthy to me.  Having said that, i could eat a few if forced.  And I could shovel em I'm pretty quick.  Hell people used to eat cockroaches on fear factor...and that wasn't even the final challenge!

Norway looked incredible here -- I watch this show for the gorgeous travel photography as much as anything else.  It looked like the QM2 in the background as the FunTeam was doing the FF.  Several years ago, I travelled on the QM2 to Norway, and went kayaking in the fjords, shopping in the fish markets, hiking, etc.  I highly recommend that trip, or any other visit to that spectacular country.

And, yeah, Brooke is ridiculous, though I was rooting for her at the very start.   But I think Venck is also pretty awful, and I'm no beauty queen looking for a BF.  He's stubborn and rude and doesn't listen, and thinks he's smarter than everyone else.  He'd drive me crazy, too.

I really love Michael and Liz, and hope they pull it together, though Michael seems to share a lot of Venck's difficult qualities, but has a lot more useful skills.  Also love Joey and Tara!

Edited by Catronia
  • Love 3

Norway has always been a country I look forward to seeing on here. It's absolutely beautiful. I want to go to there [/Liz Lemon].

I really do like Becca, especially after helping Brooke, but I did burst out laughing that they didn't get first place.

How long would Matt and Redmond have stayed kayaking without Joey?  I was so glad they didn't get first place.  The thing is if I just concentrate on Matt and totally ignore Redmond, I can almost like him. The scene in taxi when Redmond was going on about how smart it was to avoid drama by partnering with a guy, I could tell Matt was trying so hard not to roll his eyes . And I have to admit his Spiderman climb on the tower was badass.  Like I said, Redmond was there.

Everything about Brooke has been said. Not eating the fish was probably the true low point. She couldn't complain about her lack of strength there, but there were indeed many moments to choose among in these eps.  I have to say Flo did occasionally bring some humor and entertainment. Haven't seen that with Brooke. Oh and Scott (aka Mr. Snippy) is no day at the beach, either.

Edited by vb68
  • Love 4
8 hours ago, truthaboutluv said:

Brooke is the most fucking obnoxious person ever. I like Scott but can they follow Shamir and Sara to elimination?

Completely agree. I'd be fine to be rid of her and Brooke. I definitely think some of her attitude and irritation towards Vanck is because he's seemingly the nerdy, awkward guy. No way would she be acting like that if she'd ended up with someone she was potentially attracted to. But Vanck is a dork and loser in her eyes, so fine to treat him like a complete pest. Ugh... 

Ashton strikes me as a petty tyrant, who always has to get her way.  Her treatment of Vanck is despicable, both while racing and when making comments to Phil and talking about him like he isn't there.

I suspect Ashton browbeat Matt and Redmond into making that ridiculous coin flip deal, and they finally just said "Whatever." to get her to shut up.  I don't blame them at all for breaking it.

Brooke is a whiney crybaby, but she is not malevolent like Ashton.

Michael reverted to his old, belligerent self when they were in last.  He is sweet when things are going well and a total jackass when they are not.  Maybe he and Ashton will quit and they can pair up poor Liz and Vanck.

Still love Team Fun and Matt and Redmond.  LoLo are good people and good racers as well.  

I like Tara and Joey as well.  I can't believe how clueless they were with the lures.  Tara couldn't grasp the idea that the red and yellow lure with the name of a place on it was the clue, or that there would be more than one identical clue for the 7 teams.  Joey got that part, but couldn't explain it to her and didn't get that the place written on the clue was the next destination.

I don't think they "helped" M&R so much as they helped each other. They would still ve be in the kayak if M&R didn't tell them that the word on the clue was where they needed to go.  It was only fair that Joey told them where they could find a clue.

The other teams seem to like Matt and Redmond a lot more than they like Ashton,.

Edited by Bryce Lynch
  • Love 2

My three teams, I am rooting for... Tara and Joey (who seem to have a little thing going on... call each other babe), LoLo (just all around nice pair) and Team Fun (Becca's belly laughing when she landed was awesome).

Brooke is the worst one left, then I'd say Michael is next worst. Then probably Ashton. Though to be fair, Vanck seems to be a stick in the mud (first episode she was trying to have fun and he was cold and shut her down) and he is serious to a fault and too slowly calculating for this game. Still, she must be more of a B-word than he is a stiff when Brooke comments that she's awful (Brooke????). And the boys are douches. Brooke's partner, Scott, is slightly annoying too as is Liz.

Edited by Lamima
  • Love 2

Ugh, if only Brooke and Sara had been switched.  We would have been rid of whiny, complaining Brooke and Shamir in one leg and Sara and Scott would still be racing.  I can't imagine why Brooke applied to be on the show since she so obviously underestimated how taxing everything would be.  Normally when one member of a team is that unhappy it can be blamed on that person not really being into TAR and doing it only for his/her partner, but since these were all individuals applying it's strange to see her so unprepared.

Wow, Becca and Floyd were floored when they found out they were third, but it was an experience they will never forget.  

Liz and Michael sure melted down fast.  The civility of teams decays pretty quickly when they stumble during a challenge.  Having strangers race together may have seemed like a fun idea, but in truth the stress of racing will make strangers fall apart faster than teams of loved ones.  People who have a connection are more likely to accept and get over criticism from a teammate, strangers just let resentment fester.  It gets ugly watching people like Michael and Ashton berate someone they don't really know.  Teams who are racing pretty smoothly right now (LoLo, Tara and Joey) will probably have some ugly moments too if they run into trouble.

• Love 1

This episode was like sitting through the worst. family. Thanksgiving. EVER.  I thought after Shamir and Sara were eliminated the tension would go down but most of the teams took up the slack x2.  This is really not comfortable to watch.

• Love 9

Last week, Phil announced at the end of that show that this week would be 2  hours.  It began here in the East at 9 EDT.  All week long, the CBS schedule reconfirmed that info.

I don't watch anything on CBS all week, so I wouldn't have seen and thus confirmed that. Not that it would have mattered, as our DVR did record CBS last night from 9 until 11; the only problem there was TAR was not on at 9, despite the guide info, so the DVR recorded whatever show was mislabeled as TAR. Normally, I'd just skip it and go right to episode 5 but I do want to see whiny old what's his name get the boot so I'll wait until it's on OnDemand. 

7 hours ago, pivot said:

Team Fun is stupid for not using the express pass.

I don't think they were stupid at all. The Express Pass allows them to skip a task, the Fast Forward allows them to skip all tasks.  I'm sure if another team had beat them to the FF, they would have used the EP but since they were first, there was no need. They had no way of knowing that this leg would be so poorly designed.

9 hours ago, enlightenedbum said:

10) Matt - is the guy who stands idly by when an asshole is being an asshole.  Not personally offensive, but the lack of a spine to stand up to assholes is toxic.

YES! He seems like he might have been a cool guy if he hadn't been paired up with an obnoxious meathead. But the fact that he just sits back and lets it happen actually makes me dislike him more than Redmond. Then again, he fully subscribes to the theory that vaginas = drama so he's kind of a jerk on his own too.

It's too bad that Ashton wasn't paired with Shamir. He seems like the alpha male beefcake she was looking for. She really is horrible. Vanck isn't perfect by any means but I just keep remembering the look on her face when he asked her to be his partner. It was a look of pure disdain. Really really hope she goes next.

• Love 6

Jet lag is kicking in for most, if not all, racers.    On those long airplane flights, they aren't really able to catch up on their good-REM sleep.  And, all of it, airplane flights, roadblock and detour tasks, meals of whatever/whenever ... all take a toll on bodily functions.  

The fast forward was a reward, for those 2!  I know for some teams may not have agreed, but I don't feel one bit bad that they didn't come in first.  To do what they did -- the helicopter and the skydiving , might have cost about as much as the first place prize anyway.  lol  I honestly have no idea, but it was so beautiful and they had sooooo much fun!

Brooke said, when arguing with her partner, that she had done everything asked of her.  Ummm ... no.  She had quite a bit of help with that ladle.  Crying and whining till someone helps to try and shut you up does not count as doing what she was asked of her, IMO.  She cried and whined eating that fish!   That would not have been my favorite thing either, but geez, just choke it down and get on with it!  lol 

I do not like Ashton at all.  I thought it funny she was so smart, to use the care, but they then all ran past her while she's parking.  lol .  That is what happened, isn't it?    Sometimes I get distracted.  lol 

CBS, please advertise a little better when it's a 2 hour show.  I missed the first half hour.  I vaguely remember  Phil saying it would be 2 hours next time, but Survivor did that too, and I saw that one advertised more. Also , that one was an hour longer, not starting an hour earlier.  Maybe they did advertise during the second hour of Survivor -- which I missed because of storm warnings.  I'm glad we can always catch what we miss on their website! 

• Love 1
6 hours ago, Catronia said:

And, yeah, Brooke is ridiculous, though I was rooting for her at the very start.   But I think Venck is also pretty awful, and I'm no beauty queen looking for a BF.  He's stubborn and rude and doesn't listen, and thinks he's smarter than everyone else.  He'd drive me crazy, too.

Vanck may be somewhat of a know-it-all and weird, but he doesn't deserve the treatment that Ashton's given him. Nobody deserves to basically be told that they're being "tolerated" and that they're work to get along with and whatever else Ashton was saying to the cameras and to Phil. There's a reason why there's such thing as decency. I don't think Vanck's all that rude, especially compared to several other teams. 

6 hours ago, vb68 said:

How long would Matt and Redmond have stayed kayaking without Joey?  I was so glad they didn't get first place.  The thing is if I just concentrate on Matt and totally ignore Redmond, I can almost like him. The scene in taxi when Redmond was going on about how smart it was to avoid drama by partnering with a guy, I could tell Matt was trying so hard not to roll his eyes . And I have to admit his Spiderman climb on the tower was badass.  Like I said, Redmond was there.

Yep, I'm getting that feeling too. Matt may not be the best guy and he has his flaws too, but nowhere near as many as Redmond. He's very passive aggressive and he really seems to enjoy the digs about other teams. This time, it was Brooke. "Oh, I know she hates being told to calm down, which is why I kept saying it to her." Asshat. I'm really convinced that he likes being a bully. Sure, Brooke's annoying and whiny and I'd complain about it too, but I wouldn't go out of my way to be a dick to her face just for my own amusement. Matt's starting to seem half decent, and his Spiderman climb WAS pretty good. Everything that I've liked about the team, I realize now that it's been because of Matt.

Yeah, Michael really doesn't do well when he's losing. I rewatched their last bit and I feel bad for Liz. She may have screwed up with the map vs compass debate but she was right in that they should have just parked and ran up the steps, instead of wasting time trying to find this back entrance. Seeing as they had a lot of tasks the past couple of legs that were suited to their strengths, this detour definitely wasn't and it almost cost them dearly. 

• Love 7

Brooke her saying I can't do it means I don't want to do it, I'm going to cry and carry on to anyone who will listen because this is how I have gotten out of doing things I'm not good at or are hard since I found out that people will do stuff for me if I'm dramatic enough.

Brooke's stream of whining cut through the constant hammering and in fact, was more annoying than the incessant hammering.

Poor camera crew assigned to Brooke.

• Love 15

I just wasn't into the vibe of these 2 episodes....normally it goes by fast for me, but these 2 hours felt long, and I longed for only one hour by the end of it all.  I don't know if it is the challenges, the people, or the fact that it seemed so long, but as much as I normally like Amazing Race based on these episodes I wouldn't miss it if they didn't continue the show.  Sad to say, but just how it felt...

As for Brooke not wanting to eat the fish-I was reminded of the lady team (I think they were both doctors) from a few seasons back.  They were vegetarians and had to eat an insane amount of meat for a challenge.  They did it just fine.  And then left to vomit.  No drama.  Brooke is impossible.

• Love 11

I liked both legs....lots of tension during the tasks, beautiful scenery, and the challenges were demanding.

The Fast Forward has never guaranteed a first place finish.  Team Fun got a fantastic helicopter ride and skydive...and they got to skip the tough tasks.  I still feel they were kind of complacent when driving to the pit stop....assuming they had a lock on the win.

While I don't know that I'd ever want another "strangers" season....this is fascinating in that it shows how some teams learn to adjust to each other quickly, and others obviously don't.

• Love 5
4 minutes ago, gibasi said:

As for Brooke not wanting to eat the fish-I was reminded of the lady team (I think they were both doctors) from a few seasons back.  They were vegetarians and had to eat an insane amount of meat for a challenge.  They did it just fine.  And then left to vomit.  No drama.  Brooke is impossible.

Yeah. I don't mind a little bit of complaining here and there. Sometimes, I'm sure the race can get stressful and you want to just vent before doing something. I know I'd complain about a heights challenge here and there. However, Brooke just doesn't stop complaining. It's about every little damn thing. It's impossible to listen to her, ESPECIALLY since she snaps at Scott. Sure, he's not the most patient guy out there, but he has to deal with her whining. I can't imagine how much she does that doesn't get put into the episode. I'm sure she's a nice person when not racing, but she's just irritating and I want her off my screen sooner rather than later. 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, humbleopinion said:

Brooke her saying I can't do it means I don't want to do it, I'm going to cry and carry on to anyone who will listen because this is how I have gotten out of doing things I'm not good at or are hard since I found out that people will do stuff for me if I'm dramatic enough.

Brooke's stream of whining cut through the constant hammering and in fact, was more annoying than the incessant hammering.

Poor camera crew assigned to Brooke.

THIS. I couldn't even get a little bit mad at Redmond for his comments, because she is The Worst. 

• Love 2

I thought it was particularly rude of Ashton to honk her horn at the other teams as she drove by them, so it was beautiful when she had to parallel park and they all ran by her. 

Redmond clearly enjoys annoying other people, which I will never understand, but he's not wrong that Brooke needs to realize that if SO MANY people are telling her she needs to calm down, then it might be true.

• Love 7
1 hour ago, mishap said:

CBS, please advertise a little better when it's a 2 hour show.  I missed the first half hour.  I vaguely remember  Phil saying it would be 2 hours next time, but Survivor did that too, and I saw that one advertised more.

I really don't know how CBS could have advertised it more. Perhaps it depends on how often you watch CBS but I saw a shit ton of commercials over the past week advertising a 2 hour episode starting at 9:00.

• Love 5
13 hours ago, Stardancer Supreme said:

Ashton needs to stop talking shit in Vanck's face.  So rude.

I laughed when she was talking trash and the camera panned over to him. He looked like he was thinking, "Um, I'm right here."

Brooke was so annoying. I have a hard time liking Team Fun after Becca's tantrum last week.

The map/compass debate was cracking me up.

• Love 9