Type keyword(s) to search

S29.E04: Another One Bites the Dust / S29.E05: Have Faith In Me, Broski

• Start Topic

I would actually hate that idea. I think allowing any team to switch partners is completely unfair to whichever team they choose to break up. (Especially if switching partners is kind of a reward for coming in last on a NEL) Imagine if Tara & Joey or Team Fun suddenly got broken up because of frigging Ashton or Vanck. 

• Love 1

Regarding Vanck and googling the royal doors... I think he might have been lucky enough to get better results in that country.  It's not the same as the US (as most of us are googling and not finding info).  I used to notice that when I played online riddle trails/games with friends from the UK- quite a few times my results wouldn't always match what they came up with even when we used the exact same terms to search with.  Vanck may also be a whiz with googling- who knows?  But I do think that whatever google results found in Zanzibar would have been different than ones found via Google USA.

• Love 1
3 hours ago, Ducky said:

Regarding Vanck and googling the royal doors... I think he might have been lucky enough to get better results in that country.  It's not the same as the US (as most of us are googling and not finding info).  I used to notice that when I played online riddle trails/games with friends from the UK- quite a few times my results wouldn't always match what they came up with even when we used the exact same terms to search with.  Vanck may also be a whiz with googling- who knows?  But I do think that whatever google results found in Zanzibar would have been different than ones found via Google USA.

Of course, Google has location data when you search, so they know what is the most relevant searches for wherever you are located.

• Love 1

I have probably watched every season of the Amazing Race and I think Becca is one of the most positive competitors that have been on.  I hope they at one point do a second chances season and invite her back.

I loved how she seemed to meet every challenge with a smile and only once let the frustration get to her.

• Love 5

When contestants watch their season do they ever cringe at the edit they get?

seriously, will Brooke ever get a 'slap upside the head' at her behavior?

Is there ever a catalyst for change and improvement?

And please, do not tell me what a 'swell of a gal she is', because, seriously she is the very definition of "ENTITLED"

...and a really unpleasant person....

• Love 3

Brooke is the literal definition of the worst.  I don't particularly like Scott either, but I can't imagine having to put up with Brooke 24/7, so I cut him a little bit of slack.  Other teams had the nerve to complain about Ashton & Vanck when Brooke exists.

I like Tara & Joey fine, but I wish people would stop complaining about others not helping them or people using u-turns.  It's a game.  

• Love 1
Just now, spanana said:

I wish people would stop complaining about others not helping them or people using u-turns.  It's a game.  

Oh, how many times I thought this tonight. And they talk about it in terms of "integrity" or "character." Deliver me. You bluff in poker, you capture in chess. Making the most of your opportunities is part of playing a game.

• Love 3

The heat really got to Joey & Floyd. I was beginning to think Joey had malaria or something. I didn't think he would make it to the mat, looking for the eggs and the stair. I was really impressed that he rocked the bike task. He's a stud......but he looks better with scruff. Clean Joey isn't a good look. LOL!!!!! 

• Love 1
(edited)

Matt is a beast. He is in such good physical shape -- easily one of the top three best physical Racers ever, IMO.

London literally shrieking for Floyd to help her on the bike challenge was just... no words. Shades of Brooke in that moment. He even pulled in a bystander to help her. Then she just left him, even though she probably saw his baskets on her way back.

I don't really like any of these people that are left. Matt is okay, I guess. Scott has competed in the race with half of a teammate. LoLo are equally useless and can go at any time.

Edited by LilaFowler
(edited)

I never understood the hate for LoLo. They're an okay team and didn't really bother anyone. They aren't drama queens or awful like Brooke and they aren't a powerhouse like Matt & Redmond. In the end, they'll always have their looks. Isn't that what we all strive for in life? No? Maybe, that's just me. 

Edited by ByaNose
  • Love 2