Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E25: Behind The Scenes

• Start Topic

3 hours ago, Jaclyn88 said:

When Jenelle cries, I laugh. That sums up how I  feel about her.

Also, please order these producers a back bone for the holidays.

and gel.

As in for their hair or the kind Amber went to? Because either one is applicable.

• Love 10

Barb doesn't need the footage. They can subpoena the producers present at the time and have them testify to what they saw and what Jenelle said.  Statement against interest exception to the hearsay rule. 

• Love 5

Subpoenas sound good and all, but MTV may have iron-clad contracts. They also have attorneys ready to protect their asses. Cory would have subpoenaed employees to testify about his ex-wife's drug use and behavior.

I don't see Barb pushing this matter any further other than mentioning to her attorney what happened. Barb makes threats about keeping Jenelle from seeing Jace but thus far it is only threats. Barb doesn't want to sever her relationship with Jenelle. She wants Jenelle to sever her relationship with UBT. 

Barb has to have been told by her attorney how the show may not be in Jace's best interest, something I wholeheartedly agree with. Barb may not want to go that route if it means she no longer gets MTV money. The way Jenelle is hoping to cut off Barb financially by having MTV fire her, I have no doubt she has already opened her big mouth and has made this one of her points when discussing the case with her attorney. Stupid Jenelle doesn't realize how it may also keep her from having Jace on the show if that is her argument.

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 5
39 minutes ago, teapot said:

off-topic, but it was Derry, NH!  Fun fact...my grandparents lived three doors down.  I asked if they heard any gunshots or anything, but they didn't.  They saw  the cops & the news being around later, though

Oh, that's right! Derry, Nashua.....I'm from Massachusetts, to me all those NH border towns are interchangeable (no disrespect to anyone from NH!). 

But seriously. Kail does remind me of Pam Smart. I don't mean in that she'd have someone murder her husband. But the coldness, the calculation, the using of everyone in her orbit to get what she wants, her callous brushing aside of people who are no longer useful to her.

• Love 4

I don't think javi was psycho or creepy in how he processed the end of his marriage. It's very difficult to be dumped when the other person feels nothing (because they already have a replacement and are happy) and your whole life is turned upside down and you are alone. It's confusing and hurtful that the person who used to love you now could care less and has no remorse no empathy for you. And they expect you to just get over it. When javi left he thought they were OK  he thought he was coming home to see his boys and his wife and during his time away learned his wife filed for divorce and was probably cheating on him even before they tried to have a baby. He comes home to no home. 

I have always been the one who ended relationships except for one  ex boyfriend. We seemed to have a great relationship I felt safe and loved. We had few fights. He was so attentive and good to me until his ex girlfriend (who had dumped him) started showing interest. He picked fights with me went thru my phone and saw a message from another guy that was innocent but he was so angry that I'd talked to another man (it was an excuse) and broke up with me. I was in shock and devastated. He accused me of cheating etc which I didn't do. Two days after our breakup I get a text that he is getting back with his ex and please don't contact him again. He hadn't even given me my stuff back. It was a total shock. Less than a week ago I'd had this great guy who loved me and now my world was destroyed. I grieved and talked endless to friends about the situation. To make matters worse my Ex's girlfriend harassed me at work and logged on to my ex social media as him to send me messages such as Iove you and miss you and want you back. I knew it wasn't him because the style of writing was different than his. The one and only time I contacted him was to tell him look you put me thru enough you owe me. Make your girlfriend stop harrassing me. I've left the two of you alone. I deserve the same courtesy. He was so cold to me much like Kail is to javi. He was happy with someone else and didn't give a shit how I felt. It was very hurtful. So I understand where javi is coming from. 

• Love 24
32 minutes ago, kira28 said:

I don't think javi was psycho or creepy in how he processed the end of his marriage. It's very difficult to be dumped when the other person feels nothing (because they already have a replacement and are happy) and your whole life is turned upside down and you are alone. It's confusing and hurtful that the person who used to love you now could care less and has no remorse no empathy for you. And they expect you to just get over it. When javi left he thought they were OK  he thought he was coming home to see his boys and his wife and during his time away learned his wife filed for divorce and was probably cheating on him even before they tried to have a baby. He comes home to no home. 

I'm sorry for your ex boyfriend being such an asshole! If he did it to you, he will do it to her. But I do agree with you. From what I've seen, Javi isn't acting psycho. He not only dated her, but he was married to her and she dropped him like a hot potato. And he can't just move on, he has kids with her. The house is his and he comes home and has nowhere to go because Kail says she wants him out. She won't give him water , a bag for his kids clothes, and treats him like absolute crap. I would have been devastated.  Whenever I hear Kail talk or see her face, I just can't get over what a nasty bitch she is. Even on the  reunion shows she is just so cold, as if she isn't getting paid hundreds of thousands of dollars for making an appearance. She gets mad if she is asked any question, and I 100 % agree with Vee. Jo needs to put in for 50/50 by the court because she is not a reasonable person.

• Love 22
On ‎3‎/‎21‎/‎2017 at 11:01 AM, CaughtOnTape said:

Yes.  I never laughed harder than I did when he came charging out of that car after his "5...4...3...2..." and the dudes in front of the car didn't move a millimeter.  

I admit, I pointed and laughed at the tv à la Nelson on The Simpsons.  And I haven't stopped yet.  BAA HA HA HA HA!!!  Mr. Tough Guy and shit.

And Jenelle's "ANSWER YOUR PHONE, KRISTEN!!" from the balcony of whatever-the-f'k hotel she was staying at made me want to stomp over directly to her and throat punch her.  And worse yet?  Kristen answered her phone.  So I wanted to throat punch her, too.

All of these threats to leave the show?  Walk away?  F'k the cameras, f'k the mics, f'k the show?  Yeah.  Have a seat, producers.  These screeching banshees have your balls in their back pockets and won't give hand them over to you until they're good and ready. 

• Love 21
18 hours ago, guilfoyleatpp said:

I was so pissed at Dr. Drew saying that Javi was "casing" his own house...even though both he and Kailyn said the contractor left the keys in the basement door.  I wish Javi would have said "are you just saying that because I'm Puerto Rican?"

Javi wasn't right in entering the house the way he did, but Drew was acting like it was a MUCH bigger ordeal than it really was. I don't know what it is about that dude, but he has a knack for coddling all the ones I hate and unnecessarily criticizing the ones I like, or side with in a particular instance. Every time. You could set your watch by it. 

• Love 20

It took me forever to get thru these 6 pages. I am broken hearted for Jace and Babs and it is difficult to read through tears. I am going to have a lump in my throat until the courts decide to give permanent custody of Jace to Barb.?

• Love 17
3 hours ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Oh, that's right! Derry, Nashua.....I'm from Massachusetts, to me all those NH border towns are interchangeable (no disrespect to anyone from NH!). 

But seriously. Kail does remind me of Pam Smart. I don't mean in that she'd have someone murder her husband. But the coldness, the calculation, the using of everyone in her orbit to get what she wants, her callous brushing aside of people who are no longer useful to her.

3 hours ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I don't know why there are two quote boxes.

I'm from Boston and my brother lives in New Hampshire and you're absolutely correct! I use to tell people Rhode Island is just Massachusetts very long drive way. New England is so small they're interchangeable -- beautiful there.

Edited by Calm81
My phone put YOUR instead of YOU'RE & I'd lose sleep
  • Love 2
23 hours ago, SnarkKitty said:

I think Jo knows exactly who and how Kail is, and is satisfied with the (current) status quo. He gets all the time he wants at the moment. If he moved for more custody now, it would be disruptive at a time his son most needs him, and stability. So, like a good parent, he's putting his own "wants" on hold to focus on Issac's "needs." If/when Kail's next whim tries to minimize Jo's role or change things, then and only then will he make that move, and likely win because he'll have proof and a track record of having defacto 50/50 custody, plus a new location that supports it. No reason for him to rock the boat before then. 

That said, I'm not mad at Vee for her stance in all this. She's ride or die for Jo and I'm the same way for my husband. I'll be mad at other people on his behalf when I think they're taking advantage or treating him badly, and he'll tell me to chill, he's got it. Which is probably why he's in politics and I'm not, lol. I have no poker face and no patience for putting up with bullshit regardless of the end result.  I got you, girl!

hair-flip-o.gif

I totally agree. And he's not trying to stop Vee from having her say, so why rock the boat?

• Love 4

This sure was a clusterfuck. Anything with Jenelle usually is on this show. Kail's segments were so damn nauseating.

Barb - She is in a corner. A corner that only she can get herself out of by making the choice to stop putting Jace in harm's way. Jace being with Jenelle serves no one but Jenelle's selfishness and feeds into her delusional mind that she is in a good place and in her right mind to spend any amount of time with Jace.

Kail - I feel sorry for her kids. Plain and simple. In case anyone cares, there is a deleted scene on MTVs site which shows a glimpse of Janet on Face Time talking to Jo and Kail. Interesting scene as it shows Kail, Jo, and Vee dressed wearing black t-shirts. They mentioned something about being dressed alike. Not sure when that scene was filmed, but they were on the set of the reunion taping. The trio looked pretty darn happy.

Kail dropping hints about baby fever. The girl is not too bright. You don't have babies because the impulse hits you. Take care of the ones you already have in your care.

Jenelle - I have no cares. She can drop off the end of the planet tomorrow and I won't shed a tear.

Jo and Vee - I feel Vee is aware of what it is Jo wants, she is just expressing her opinion and view. She is not there at the reunion to just sit there and look beautiful. She has an input on the situation since Kail had no cares leaving Isaac in the care of Jo and Vee while she was gallivanting around town. Just call Kail Leah 2.0

UBT- Die mutherfucker! Just die! My sides were hurting from laughing so hard at his countdown. I saw how that handsome black man standing in front of that SUV was ready for a throw-down. Did you all notice his stance there, ready to go after Dave? How I wish it would have happened. UBT needs a major ass-kicking.

Edited by SPLAIN
  • Love 24
18 minutes ago, ClassyCourtHeels said:

Not sure where to post this but Breanna from TM3 is joining the cast.

An obvious last ditch effort of a show on its last legs.

I just posted my comments on the other thread where someone posted the information.

So nauseating. Instead of getting rid of this show or getting rid of Jenelle, MTV is just adding another shithead to the cast.

How gross was Kailyn going and getting down to literally hold the pregnant girls' bellies? The bitch is weird.

I sure wouldn't want her touching me anywhere. I have contempt for abusers.

Edited by SPLAIN
  • Love 10
On 3/16/2017 at 11:33 PM, CofCinci said:

I'm so curious to find out if Javi honestly believed Kail wanted to reconcile with him -- or if it was their plot for Marriage Bootcamp $$$$.

This reunion was filmed in November --- after Marriage Bootcamp -- and she already knew she was pregnant.

Here is some behind the scenes info on Jenelle's shit.  Wonder how much will make the episode.

http://www.realmrhousewife.com/2016/11/14/jenelle-evans-teen-mom-2-reunion-drama-with-nathan-mom-and-david/

I think he did believe that. They both said that they were going back and forth during his deployment on whether or not they were going to stay together. But my guess is that Kail knew, deep down, she didn't want to, but she would just tell Javi that when things weren't going well w/Chris. 

1 hour ago, ClassyCourtHeels said:

wait what? link? 

18 minutes ago, SheTalksShit said:

I think he did believe that. They both said that they were going back and forth during his deployment on whether or not they were going to stay together. But my guess is that Kail knew, deep down, she didn't want to, but she would just tell Javi that when things weren't going well w/Chris. 

wait what? link? 

It's on the Ashley 

• Love 1

I haven't seen one person ever ask "Hey, Brewhatever needs to be on the show, too. I wonder where she is." Stupid decision.  They just killed the show. 

It was pretty stupid looking seeing Kail get down and hug all on Jenelle's belly when they fight like first graders on twitter. Don't act like best friends just for the cameras. (Just like Kail told Javi not to pretend to be nice because the cameras were there) 

• Love 16

I don't want to watch the whole episode (although it's tempting, since it seems to be less about the kids than the parents), but if anyone can give me the time when David gets his bluff called or has a clip of it, I'd really appreciate it.

• Love 1
11 hours ago, Mkay said:

I haven't seen one person ever ask "Hey, Brewhatever needs to be on the show, too. I wonder where she is." Stupid decision.  They just killed the show. 

It was pretty stupid looking seeing Kail get down and hug all on Jenelle's belly when they fight like first graders on twitter. Don't act like best friends just for the cameras. (Just like Kail told Javi not to pretend to be nice because the cameras were there) 

You know it. Kail plays up to the cameras all the damn time. When she is not at Defcon 1, that is when her emotions rule. Biggest famewhore next to Jenelle. They are the famewhore twins.

13 hours ago, butterbody said:

Well, a quick google search shows that Briana just got new tits, ass, and "lady parts", and is pregnant again. She'll fit right in with these hoochies.

Briana went to the same doctor as Kail. I believe they had it done at the same time. It was part of that deal where they both allowed their procedures to be videotaped and released to the public. 

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 5
4 minutes ago, Brooklynista said:

It looked to me like Fail was following the camera crew.  They're filming Chelsea, here comes Fail to touch the belly.  They're filming Javi and his brothers, here comes Fail to ask advise on the too tight jacket.   Girl Bye!  Nobody is looking for your distorted ass.

For someone who loves to shove her fat ass and bloated face to the cameras, she sure didn't do it when she was being paid for it during the actual show.

• Love 15

Ugh, I do not want them to add Briana...but I do think it's a good sign that the end is coming, it's the jump the shark moment.

im finally watching the special, Jenelles having her breakdown about Barb being shown and the only reason Barb is keeping Jace is because MTV is "feeding into her" she doesn't want Barb to be a character... but Jenelles the one who made Barb a character, if Barb would have taken care of Jace from the beginning, there would have been no reason to film Barb. I just find it hard to believe that of anyone Barb is the famewhore... the one who kept her full time job at the waltmart deli counter, the one who doesn't have social media, they don't even film just Barb or Barb and Jace the that often, they are usually still only filmed in relation to Jenelle, so how exactly is Barb only keeping Jace from Jenelle because of MTV? 

• Love 18

For someone who is seriously looking for a career in hosting/media after she finishes school, she really isn't doing a good job with the likability factor. During the reunion shows is a time she should be showing off her good personality and being personable with everyone. Whenever she sits down with Dr. Drew, or well, anyone, she is a cold fish. She refuses to answer questions and always has a bitch face on. Cheer up girl, life isn't that serious. Oh and you are making lots and lots of money for sitting on that couch so stop acting like you're doing it for free and you don't have to answer questions.

• Love 8
1 hour ago, Jaclyn88 said:

For someone who is seriously looking for a career in hosting/media after she finishes school, she really isn't doing a good job with the likability factor. During the reunion shows is a time she should be showing off her good personality and being personable with everyone. Whenever she sits down with Dr. Drew, or well, anyone, she is a cold fish. She refuses to answer questions and always has a bitch face on. Cheer up girl, life isn't that serious. Oh and you are making lots and lots of money for sitting on that couch so stop acting like you're doing it for free and you don't have to answer questions.

She was there. She was doing her "job". ?

Because we all know that just showing up and staying at work gets you a career. 

• Love 2
18 hours ago, ClassyCourtHeels said:

Seriously??? They're bringing in girls from other seasons??? Breanna was my LEAST favorite from TM 3. So not looking forward to her lazy ass, her enabling sister, and man-hating mother. 

I heard Breanna is pregnant again as well. So are they trying to make this 20-something and Pregnant instead of Teen Mom???

• Love 6
On ‎3‎/‎22‎/‎2017 at 10:49 AM, kira28 said:

I have always been the one who ended relationships except for one  ex boyfriend. We seemed to have a great relationship I felt safe and loved. We had few fights. He was so attentive and good to me until his ex girlfriend (who had dumped him) started showing interest. He picked fights with me went thru my phone and saw a message from another guy that was innocent but he was so angry that I'd talked to another man (it was an excuse) and broke up with me. I was in shock and devastated. He accused me of cheating etc which I didn't do. Two days after our breakup I get a text that he is getting back with his ex and please don't contact him again. He hadn't even given me my stuff back. It was a total shock. Less than a week ago I'd had this great guy who loved me and now my world was destroyed. I grieved and talked endless to friends about the situation. To make matters worse my Ex's girlfriend harassed me at work and logged on to my ex social media as him to send me messages such as Iove you and miss you and want you back. I knew it wasn't him because the style of writing was different than his. The one and only time I contacted him was to tell him look you put me thru enough you owe me. Make your girlfriend stop harrassing me. I've left the two of you alone. I deserve the same courtesy. He was so cold to me much like Kail is to javi. He was happy with someone else and didn't give a shit how I felt. It was very hurtful. So I understand where javi is coming from. 

Word.  I had a similar thing happen to me about 10 years ago and I probably put Javi to shame with my shenanigans.  Went from a loving two year relationship with a partner who had pursued me relentlessly and had asked me multiple times to move in to someone who wanted nothing to do with me after I went away for a week for a work seminar.  No explanation.  It was pretty obvious they found someone else (incidentally, we all worked together which made things more than a bit awkward for a good couple of years.)  I ranted and raved to friends until they were beyond tired of listening.  My best friend had to come to my partner's house and physically get me to leave.  I look back on it and am a bit mortified by my behavior but it came from a place of extreme hurt and confusion.  It really did feel like a switch had been flipped.  I couldn't imagine if we had kids together or were actually married or if instead of a work conference I had been overseas, feeling homesick and depressed.   Kail is a cold ass bitch for handling it the way she did.  Was Javi over the top?  Sure.  But in my eyes it was 100% justified.  Fuck Kail.

• Love 15

Yes, Briana has a child named Nova, and I swear EVERY time that name is mentioned--including Caitlyn Baltierra's kid, I think of an old 70's rust colored Nova. 

I suppose these girls are way to young to know what that is, so they're ok with naming their kid that name.

• Love 6
On ‎3‎/‎22‎/‎2017 at 4:25 AM, shelley1234 said:

So how do we know that was an Uber?  If so, it seems mighty convenient that the same exact make and model of car came to pick up Chelsea and Cole.   

Barb did call the police when they were at the hotel.   I don't believe any producer actually called the cops.   I'll believe that forever since we heard the producer say that they were trying to get Jace to be brought down to stop the police from being called.  Barb then called the police herself.   Producers said they called the cops, but that timeline doesn't make no damn sense that they actually did.   Seems like it isn't just the girls that lie lie lie.  

And Barb didn't say she didn't want David arrested.  She said numerous times she DID want him arrested and that HE WAS GOING TO JAIL.  She only changed that tune when they said they couldn't just arrest David, but would either have to arrest both of them for kidnapping or none.  She then said....go talk to him.  It was obvious that the cops wanted no part of this family drama llama.  When a cop says that instead of a police report, he'll give you his card means that he thinks there is nothing to write a report about.   Just sayin....  

The producers most certainly did call the police.  There was a minute or two long scene of one of the producers actually on the phone with the police, talking to another producer about their need to get the legal guardian to meet the police at the hotel.  The police probably took a while because #1. it's a non-emergency #2. It's LA.    Also, I'm sure the police weren't amused at being called out for such a stupid reason.  You could hear it in the one officer's tone "so what exactly do you want us to DO?"  

22 hours ago, SPLAIN said:

This sure was a clusterfuck. Anything with Jenelle usually is on this show. Kail's segments were so damn nauseating.

Barb - She is in a corner. A corner that only she can get herself out of by making the choice to stop putting Jace in harm's way. Jace being with Jenelle serves no one but Jenelle's selfishness and feeds into her delusional mind that she is in a good place and in her right mind to spend any amount of time with Jace.

Kail - I feel sorry for her kids. Plain and simple. In case anyone cares, there is a deleted scene on MTVs site which shows a glimpse of Janet on Face Time talking to Jo and Kail. Interesting scene as it shows Kail, Jo, and Vee dressed wearing black t-shirts. They mentioned something about being dressed alike. Not sure when that scene was filmed, but they were on the set of the reunion taping. The trio looked pretty darn happy.

Kail dropping hints about baby fever. The girl is not too bright. You don't have babies because the impulse hits you. Take care of the ones you already have in your care.

Jenelle - I have no cares. She can drop off the end of the planet tomorrow and I won't shed a tear.

Jo and Vee - I feel Vee is aware of what it is Jo wants, she is just expressing her opinion and view. She is not there at the reunion to just sit there and look beautiful. She has an input on the situation since Kail had no cares leaving Isaac in the care of Jo and Vee while she was gallivanting around town. Just call Kail Leah 2.0

UBT- Die mutherfucker! Just die! My sides were hurting from laughing so hard at his countdown. I saw how that handsome black man standing in front of that SUV was ready for a throw-down. Did you all notice his stance there, ready to go after Dave? How I wish it would have happened. UBT needs a major ass-kicking.

OMG did you see the jacket on the ground?  I'm thinking he took it off because he was ready to drop UBT.  If only.  That was so awesome.   They called your bluff, you asshole.

• Love 11

I don't know who was on the other end of that phone call.  It could have been somebody else at MTV....up the chain, etc.   Maybe it was the police, maybe it wasn't.  

I did hear the producer tell Jenelle that they wanted her to bring Jace down so that they didn't HAVE to call the police.   So, I take that as just as true as anything else.   No need to say that to her if they already did call the police, so I'll call them liars about calling the police.   Production made Barb do their dirty work.  

• Love 5

Production called the police. The one producer explained that legally they were obligated to. You could clearly hear them call. As others stated above, the police don't rush to a non emergency so when barb arrived at the hotel the police were not there yet. Barb was upset so she wanted to call the police again to make sure someone came out and gave her a report. She also wanted them to warn/threaten UBT which they weren't going to do. The fat blonde producer was trying to keep Janelle out of trouble so she told her to bring Jace down before the police are called. If that volatile couple knew the police were on their way who knows what they might do. Proly toss Jace off the balcony.. I'm only half joking about that. The endgame was to get Jace back to Barbara. So she was just trying to reason with Janelle. She probably knew that if Jace was safely returned to his meme the police wouldn't do much when they got there. 

It's funny that now that Leah's drug use isn't so apparent Janelle and Kail are making her look like a better mother in comparison to them. 

• Love 10

That entire producer call only makes sense if it was the police. She was being told to have the legal guardian meet them at the hotel. Barb called again once she got to the hotel and the cops still weren't there, but it was pretty clear to me that other blond producer was talking to a dispatcher while they were at the studio. MTV didn't care if the police actually responded, they just wanted to cover their asses since they knew Janelle likely didn't have permission to take him, and her proclamations that she was "sick" and no one was doing anything about it meant she was going to smoke. 

The cops weren't there yet and if she would send Jace out to them, MTV producers were saying that they didn't see the need for the cops, even though we can see through them and know they like the added drama, allowing a fully pissed Barb to act like it was her decision at that point. Then, Barb refuses to see that Janelle is part of the problem, and the cops were all, "We can't just blame Dave when Jace's mother was also involved," and Barb changes her tune to not wanting him arrested, just talked to about what he did wrong.

That entire clusterfuck was worth it to see Dave's countdown, the security officer's facial and body expressions, and no one backing down but him. Hearing Janelle demand that they stop filming Barb or she was going to hang up with the phone still pressed to her ear was an added bonus, but no where near as great as watching David's bluff being called. It's too bad he wussed out and didn't try and move someone, so we could see that security officer knock him on his ass.

It's like the reunion with Matt and that security getting to put him in a headlock. I've never thought about harming him, but it was funny to see the security officer restraining him.

• Love 13

Yuck, Brianna is joining the cast? The chic that looked like Z from "Antz" when she had that short haircut. Damn, she was boring and I hated her loud sister along with the male hating mother.

This tells me teen mom 2 is up for cancellation and the teen mom OG is airing its last seasons this spring. Tm2 is still doing slightly better than the OG cast reason why they're trying out a new angle but OG is toast. I hope this is the plan. Unless Chelsea didn't renew her contract and Brianna is taking her slot. I could be wrong because someone mentioned that they're already filming the TM2 next season.

Edited by Calm81
  • Love 4
On 3/22/2017 at 7:53 PM, SPLAIN said:

Yes I did notice the man with the earphones on so gently put his jacket on the ground and was ready to put that bitch David on the ground

• Love 8
2 hours ago, BitterApple said:

Yes, they always pronounced it Nooooo-vah. Drove me crazy. IIRC, the baby was really cute though.

Annoying just like Nooooova-Leeeeeee

Didn't Brieanna's sister and mother appear on Couples Therapy with Farrah?

Yes, production called the police just like when they called the police when Nathan and Jenelle were having a domestic dispute. They sure as hell didn't call when Amber and Kail assaulted their partners. Fuckers. All of them.

Edited by SPLAIN
  • Love 12
5 hours ago, lezlers said:

Word.  I had a similar thing happen to me about 10 years ago and I probably put Javi to shame with my shenanigans.  Went from a loving two year relationship with a partner who had pursued me relentlessly and had asked me multiple times to move in to someone who wanted nothing to do with me after I went away for a week for a work seminar.  No explanation.  It was pretty obvious they found someone else (incidentally, we all worked together which made things more than a bit awkward for a good couple of years.)  I ranted and raved to friends until they were beyond tired of listening.  My best friend had to come to my partner's house and physically get me to leave.  I look back on it and am a bit mortified by my behavior but it came from a place of extreme hurt and confusion.  It really did feel like a switch had been flipped.  I couldn't imagine if we had kids together or were actually married or if instead of a work conference I had been overseas, feeling homesick and depressed.   Kail is a cold ass bitch for handling it the way she did.  Was Javi over the top?  Sure.  But in my eyes it was 100% justified.  Fuck Kail.

Whoa, this happened to me too! Only one year instead of two, but very loving relationship and he was completely infatuated with me. I knew that since he seemed to love me so much more, I'd have to initiate it if we ever broke up, and just thinking about how much it would hurt him brought tears to my eyes! Anyway, we went on a perfect Disney vacation, where we talked nonstop about our upcoming marriage and how we would bring our kids here. The next week, I went on vacation with my family, and the second I got back, he came over and broke up with me. Forever. He thought for absolutely zero seconds about taking me back. And he really couldn't give me a reason, except that everything felt too "real" (fun side note...this is where I thought Chelsea and cole were going at first, so I'm glad that's not the case!). 

So after a year of dating, it took me a solid year to get over him because the breakup was so out of nowhere and so traumatic. I was 26, and still resorted to things like getting drunk and saying I would drive if he didn't come pick me up, showing up at his house, and ALL KINDS of begging and pleading to at least know what went wrong! Sometimes you just never get a good answer. I'm usually really levelheaded and nonconfrontational, but when someone fucks with you that much, you do things out of grief that embarrass you later. I absolutely believe Kail's cruelty to javi is behind his actions!

ETA: I now have an awesome boyfriend, and he hasn't had a girlfriend since! Karma. 

Edited by Christina87
  • Love 17
1 hour ago, Stephanie1216 said:

Yes I did notice the man with the earphones on so gently put his jacket on the ground and was ready to put that bitch David on the ground

I was also amused by this. Like the guy was thinking, "Let me put my jacket down before I get some of this fool's blood on it. I don't feel like getting it dry cleaned." That and the other gentleman standing all nonchalantly with his arms crossed and you just knew he'd send those fists a-flying into UBT's face in a half a second. I really appreciated seeing how unimpressed they were by UBT's prissy dick waving. If only they could've had a reason to beat his ass...

• Love 19