Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E25: Behind The Scenes

• Start Topic

I am literally in shock, sitting here with my mouth open at the Barb and Jenelle at the hotel scene. The only feeling I have that I can put into words right now is that deep down, Barb must be so worried about Jenelle. She always has to communicate through David, and it would be terrifying for your daughter to be with someone that controlling! I think if she could see Jenelle once so she'd know she was all right, things may improve a tiny bit. 

• Love 18

No Kail you are delusional. You will not be getting your own talk show. There is truth in jest and I really believe that you think you are the next Oprah.

Edited by druzy
  • Love 17

Right now Jenelle looks Jealous of Barb and her popularity. It hasn't bothered her the past seven years. I wonder who has put it in Jenelles head that Barb is keeping Jace for MTV cameras? Let's see, her newest influence/side kick David

• Love 22
19 minutes ago, Christina87 said:

I am getting so extremely tired of Jenelle saying, "she won't give me Jace back," like we're talking about something super informal. Her bratty tone sounds more like a teen grounded from her cell phone that anything else. She has literally no idea what raising him full time would be like!

Right?  She talks about Barb giving him back like she borrowed a sweater or something.  She's such an idiot.  

• Love 24

The MTV producer who said we can provide a business card so Barb wouldn't press charges for kidnapping. I guess the show must go on, even at the peril of these kids!

Stand your ground Vee. Kail is a fake manipulative liar that is fake crying to get her way.

• Love 17

I think it was the police officer who was saying he would give her a business card. They do that a lot when they are not filling out a complete report. There will be a notation made somewhere if her attorney were to call him, he would be able to look and see that he made contact with them, but there wouldn't be a complete incident report.

Hit enter too fast. The cop was saying they couldn't press charges against just him and not Janelle, too, and Barb was saying she didn't want anything pressed against Janelle. She's going to have to draw a line in the sand moving forward.

• Love 12
2 minutes ago, druzy said:

The MTV producer who said we can provide a business card so Barb wouldn't press charges for kidnapping. I guess the show must go on, even at the peril of these kids!

I think the cop gave Barb the business card? I'm not sure.

I am divided. I think Barb gives 100% blame to the shithead boyfriends that do Jenelles dirty work and doesn't really see that Jenelle is able to manipulate these men. Is David controlling Jenelle or is Jenelle controlling David? It's a weird co dependency.

• Love 13
Just now, Christina said:

I think it was the police officer who was saying he would give her a business card. They do that a lot when they are not filling out a complete report. There will be a notation made somewhere if her attorney were to call him, he would be able to look and see that he made contact with them, but there wouldn't be a complete incident report.

Thanks- that makes sense now. I need to pay attention- this is how rumors start!!!

Just now, CofCinci said:

I love how they made sure to identify "J.C. Cueva" in his scenes.

J.C. as in the producer contender in the baby daddy speculation?

• Love 2

It's so interesting to see the interaction between these girls on camera. It's obvious that Kail is the natural leader and most social of the group! I can see why she gets picked to do the voiceovers. 

Leah looks so out of place. However, I think she actually has calmed me during this episode! Also, she is on something.

Chelsea looked sooooo beautiful in her black dress! Why does she like leather jackets some much? I was laughing at the leather jacket / gray sweatpants combo. 

Jenelle...ughhhhhhhhhhh. 

• Love 9

When Kail appeared on the aftershow live, she said that she was seventeen weeks pregnant, which would have made her conception in mid November. She wouldn't have known she was pregnant when this filmed.

She had earlier said she was halfway there when she appeared on the aftershow by video, but clarified it the next week. 

• Love 1

Who the fuck does Jenelle think she is?  She really thinks she can control whether MTV films with Barb or not?  Fuck you, Jenelle.

And Barb, I'm still on your side, I don't think for a second you're after the money, but you're on my shit list, too.  How dare you put Jace in the middle of that?  How dare you make him feel guilty for what happened?  Grow up, Barb, for Christ's sake!

• Love 14

Barb and Jenelle love each other in there own twisted way the just don't LIKE each other.

Barb gets her digs in. "So are ya gonna get yor tubes tied?" That was a Barb burn.

I see way Jenelle gets aggravated with her but this not filming and trying to get Barb off the show, Jenelle is in the wrong. This all happened after the disposition but I feel David has put this conspiracy theory in Jenelles head. She has never said that Barb only wants Jace because of MTV until this guy came around. For all these years J has never said that.

Edited by Stephanie1216
  • Love 7

Jenelle said she was going to tell the cops that Barb knew they were taking Jace back to the Hotel when she just said on tape to that superwoman producer "tell my mom that we are taking Jace back"

2 minutes ago, Mkay said:

Well spoken? Like when she screams? Hahaha 

Or lies

• Love 6

David finally really showed his ass. Jumping out of the car, saying he was going to take Jace what does it matter.

next season he will be showing his ass by cussing out Jenelle and calling her names. That's par for the course for Jenelles boyfriends.

• Love 19

Kail- Vee isn't the doormat you thought she was, is she???

Now Kail is threatening to walk off the set like a spoiled brat!!! 

Joe "We've done threesomes" One of the Top 10 quotes of the night!

• Love 4

So sick of the MTV producers letting these people threaten them over and over and the producers chasing after them. 

Dear Producers:

THOSE DLISTERS ARE NOT GOING ANYWHERE.

Sincerely,

viewers

Jenelle from the balcony telling that producer "how can YOU do this to me?"

those producers are NOT your friends. If anyone has seen the Pineapple Express? Bare with me and you will understand where I'm going. There is a line at the being of the movie from a pothead when he says "you think your drug dealer is your friend but he's really not" 

Its the same. They think these producers are their friends and they are nothing but drug dealers doing their jobs. 

Edited by Stephanie1216
  • Love 21

Janelle is such an idiot. MTV say to Janelle we plan on filming Barb and if you don't like it, let her walk off the show. She's not parenting Jace at all.

Leah seemed okay tonight.

Kail seemed okay too I guess. But whatever. And did anyone see that brief scene where Kail wanted to know what Javi thought of her jacket? The hell was that?

I wonder if Chelsea knowing of the drama queen scene caused by Janelle was trying to downplay her sickness to not be in the same boat.

• Love 9

And now we see exactly why Barb needs custody (one of the many)...

barb is not a psychopath. She didn't want to ruin her daughter's life further by having her arrested for kidnapping, even if it did help her own court case. 

Jenelle is a psychopath. She would think nothing of having Barb arrested, and would take every opportunity to cut her from Jace's life if she had custody. 

Only one of these people as feelings, in short. 

• Love 18

This first day of school drama is every year on Teen Mom.

In my kids school district first of all everyone is STRONGLY encouraged to put the kids on the bus. The traffic and safety issues are to be considered. The first day of school is to be the start of the routine.

They have a "visit your classroom and meet your teacher take your supplies" a few days before the official school day. We would take pictures of the kids getting on the bus etc on the first day but the parents don't walk them in and make a big scene so I don't know why cheslea and amber and Gary make such a big deal.

and the Leah school bus drama, why doesn't the school bus come directly to her house? Especially with s student with a wheelchair.

Her driving them to a bus stop seems counter productive.

Im in Virginia NOT West Virginia (please don't compare) I can't imagine any school district that is incapable of getting a school bus to someone's house. And that flood would make no difference. No one lives where a school bus can get to.

• Love 3
14 minutes ago, Stephanie1216 said:

So sick of the MTV producers letting these people threaten them over and over and the producers chasing after them. 

Dear Producers:

THOSE DLISTERS ARE NOT GOING ANYWHERE.

Sincerely,

viewers

Jenelle from the balcony telling that producer "how can YOU do this to me?"

those producers are NOT your friends. If anyone has seen the Pineapple Express? Bare with me and you will understand where I'm going. There is a line at the being of the movie from a pothead when he says "you think your drug dealer is your friend but he's really not" 

Its the same. They think these producers are their friends and they are nothing but drug dealers doing their jobs. 

Yes!!!

• Love 2

even Corey and Jeremy said they weren't going to film anymore and I guess after the judge handed down their child support orders they changed their minds. By the way, that's the only reason Corey was fighting for custody, that entire period was right after child support court. He also got s wife that could help with the girlses. Remember before he got married the girlses stayed with him at his parents house because he couldn't watch them alone. Remember he couldn't Bathe them or change diaper. You all give the beaver too much credit. 

@Stephanie1216 Cory has been paying child support since he and Leah divorced. This was way before he mentioned wanting to quit the show. Cory is also the parent who was tending to the girlses and the house when he and Leah were husband and wife. Go all the way back to the 16 & Pregnant episode and you will see how it is Cory caring for his children while Leah goes out searching for Robbie. He is the one who had to clean house because Leah wouldn't. Cory has a wife. It only makes sense that any person who marries someone with small children is going to help raise the step-children. It would be pretty damn shitty of Miranda or any step-parent to not do their share of raising the kids when they married someone who has children. Vee and Miranda are examples of how well  they do their jobs as step-parents. They also love those kids.

Cory fought for custody because Leah wasn't doing her job as their mother. She was an addict and the girls were missing school. Leah wasn't taking her daughter to her medical appointments and missing her therapy appointments. Cory had to do what was in the best interest of the girls. 

@CofCinci No way does Barb keep Jace for the money. In fact, she is entitled to receive equal amount of money that Jenelle receives because she is the actual parent in this show, not Jenelle.

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 22
1 hour ago, Stephanie1216 said:

I think the cop gave Barb the business card? I'm not sure.

I am divided. I think Barb gives 100% blame to the shithead boyfriends that do Jenelles dirty work and doesn't really see that Jenelle is able to manipulate these men. Is David controlling Jenelle or is Jenelle controlling David? It's a weird co dependency.

I think it depends on the day and the circumstances.

• Love 9

Corey was also the one who had his wife bathing the twin babies in the basement bathtub in some sad rental. He also had to take the girls to his dads when he had them alone.

and while Leah was out chasing stupid Robbie Corey was terrified and calling her over and over worried one baby was going to have a shitty diaper. He was terrible when the girls were in diapers. He's also in some weird denial about Ali's MD and that's not helpful. Corey is no saint.

In his defense Leah was always acting like he should be at every doctor appointment and that's not what employers want to hear all the time. 

Jeremy has a nasty streak in him that has shown through since he filed for divorce from Leah. His tone and attitude. Like he was a sneaky mean person. Javi has that kind of personality too 

Edited by Stephanie1216
  • Love 1

I just feel so bad for Barbara. I truly believe all she's trying to do is protect Jace.  UBT is so scary. She's afraid for jace to be in that house and I absolutely believe that. If we all get a bad feeling from him imagine how barb feels! 

• Love 20

Corey told Leah, on camera, that he would continue to pay the increased child support if she would agree to allow him to have the kids more often. The rumors around town along with comments from Leah's family to Corey directly about her increasing drug use had him really concerned for his kids. Leah sounded like she was willing to do it until she told her mom and Dawn said, "That don't make no sense!" receiving so much backlash online that I think that is why she refused to appear the next year. 

We, here on the internet, were concerned with those kids because it was obvious to us that Leah was using. Mama Dawn kept sabotaging her recovery, and I personally felt very bad for Corey and Miranda, who were taking an incredible amount of heat online. Miranda was torn apart for trying to steal Leah's kids, and after she got pregnant, people kept insisting that she would finally give Leah her daughters back. When Corey teared up in his attorney's office after learning that he received primary custody, my heart went out to him because I thought it would probably be the first time in a long time that he was able to sleep at night.

I've also never understood the big deal made for the first day of school. Our school system here in Ohio also has the open house a few days prior for you to meet the teacher and find the classrooms. No one is actually allowed to walk the students to the classrooms unless it is science fair day and the student can't take their own project because it is too large. It is a security issue.

Leah doesn't live in the district where the kids go to school. She was a few miles into a different one, I think, at least her elementary school is completely different. That is why she has to take the kids to meet the bus. I know where I live in the middle of nowhere, there are several stops where you have to drive your kid to a bus stop. They do not go to everyone's home; we are just too rural. The kids can only be on the bus a certain amount of time depending on age. I think it is 45 minutes each way for elementary school kids. If the bus has to go down a route to pick up a few kids before traveling on, those kids may exceed that time limit, so certain stops are created and you are required to get your kids to them. 

• Love 11
2 minutes ago, Stephanie1216 said:

Corey was also the one who had his wife bathing the twin babies in the basement bathtub in some sad rental. He also had to take the girls to his dads when he had them alone.

and while Leah was out chasing stupid Robbie Corey was terrified and calling her over and over worried one baby was going to have a shitty diaper. He was terrible when the girls were in diapers. He's also in some weird denial about Ali's MD and that's not helpful. Corey is no saint.

Leah AND Cory are in denial. Let's put the blame where it belongs - on both parents.

Going to stop with this topic as it is circular. 

2 minutes ago, KittyKat133 said:

I just feel so bad for Barbara. I truly believe all she's trying to do is protect Jace.  UBT is so scary. She's afraid for jace to be in that house and I absolutely believe that. If we all get a bad feeling from him imagine how barb feels! 

I have mentioned this myself a few times. We are only viewers and we are hella scared for Jenelle's safety and the safety of the kids. Well, my concern for Jenelle has stopped. I only care about the kids now. Imagine what is going through Barb's mind every night? I swear, this can't be good for her health.

• Love 15

First of all, the vast majority of these people don't even have jobs, at least in the sense that we lowly peasants have jobs.  Consenting to filming and showing up for these reunion specials a couple of times a year allows this bunch of overgrown children to make quite a lot of money for little-to-no actual labor.  It always amazes me to hear them bitch and moan over fulfilling the filming and reunion duties that are clearly outlined in their contracts.  I'm not counting Kail's "This is my job!" when she heard about Chelsea and Jenelle leaving.  She can stick that sanctimonious shit where the sun don't shine.  As for Jo, either my BS detector needs calibration or he has really grown up.  It could also be that Kail's complete and total suckage makes him look better by comparison.  I'm impressed anew every time Jo watches Isaac cry over missing his "other dad" and actually pushes aside any hurt he might feel and comforts him.  I'm glad Isaac has a stable parent.  He seems like a really good, sensitive kid with great potential to be a really good, sensitive guy.

As for Jace, my heart just breaks for that poor baby.  He's going to have crippling anxiety issues when he grows up if the adults in his life don't learn how to keep him out of the constant cycle of strife and stress that surrounds them.  At this point, I'm not even sure they know how to do that.  Barb truly loves Jace and I commend her for taking on another round of child-rearing as she enters her 60's, but she could stand to keep it together a bit better around Jace.  That being said, I blame Jenelle 110% for the drama that ensued at the reunion.

Edited by SuzyLee
  • Love 19

Did anyone else catch the part where jenelle says "jace texts me all the time saying he wants to live with me!

yeaaa I highly, highly doubt that's what those messages say.  She probably messages him "so tell meme you want to come live with me, you do want to live with us righhhhtttttt??????"

child abuse is what it is. Psychological child abuse. All barb wants to do is give this kid a G-D damn chance in this world and the screwed up way he got here. 

Notice when barb gets him back she says "why did you go with them?" As soon as she sees the confusion on his face she drops it and says "it's ok just stand by meme"

he went with her because he didn't know what to do! Jenelle is so manipulative with him. 

• Love 24

When dads try to bargain child support payments compared to time with the kids a judge doesn't care about that. The Money is to benefit the child's well being it doesn't determine how much time goes to the father.

It just seemed like Corey pushed the primary custody issue right after Leah got the court to determine his payments. If he had primary? Then she would owe HIM money. When Remi was born he agreed to even out the time between parents (and Leah was coping better) so I think they have it worked out.

About the bus stop etc. my husband and I particularly bought a house in a school district that we wanted and we don't have TV money but we sacrificed and did it. Why doesn't Leah get a house within the school district with bus transportation? Many families do that.

Leah drives me crazy, she does stupid things she says even dumber things. She is needy and desperate for a mans attention which is why all this happened but I have s soft spot for her. I have twins and one has Down Syndrome and then they have a younger sister. So seeing her with these twins and a third I have a soft spot for her.

I don't have to deal with wheelchairs and ramps. My husband and I grow up with a boy with MD and he died at 20. We visited him when he was dying and by the time we got home they called that he died. We married the next fall. That was 25 years ago and we watched our friend who could walk, then with braces, then with a chair and in the end he couldn't even hold his head up and could barely move his hand to work his chair. 

Ali may not live to be 25 years old. She's going to deteriorate over the next 20 years. Leah actually understands and I think that explains the pills getting started. Corey isn't taking pills because he's pretending like she's going to just get better. I can't cure Down Syndrome and he can't cure MD we just have to make the best of it. 

Like I said I just can relate when I see her with three kids in the car seats, all three rudely screaming for attention.

• Love 2

If only pot was the problem. Pot should relax these damn people. They must be smoking some bad shit.

What did Jenelle mean by her comment "I keep getting excluded"?

I have mentioned before and Jenelle always confirms it - she is jealous of the relationship Barb has with Jace and with her siblings. How can Barb have a relationship with Jenelle when she keeps choosing losers over her mother and son? Those losers then gang up and verbally harass Barb.

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 16

Yes Jenelle said Jace texts her, not just all the time but "everyday" that he wants to live with her. What a lie. 

It does look like David is smoking a joint. 

The next day when Jenelle was getting her hair done she spouts out the lie they had prepared for the police. She was going to say Barb gave them permission. She clearly told the producer to tell Barb that they were taking Jace.

Barb should take that footage to court. If they can use it on Amber, use it on Jenelle. 

I really thought Jenelle was doing better. Barbara is right. David is a lot of trouble. Him just being there to back her up gives Jenelle a lot of courage.

that text from J to Producer was so babyish "come and get Jace and you all will never see or hear from me again"

CALL HER BLUFF she's not going anywhere

Edited by Stephanie1216
  • Love 11