Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E25: Behind The Scenes

• Start Topic

If she hadn't gotten pregnant right then

Vee didn't get pregnant on her own. She had a little help from Jo. lol  If he didn't want to be tied down to her he could have used protection. I think Jo is plenty happy with Vee and baby Vivi. What a cutie pie she is.  I think one reason Jo moved to Delaware was him knowing Kail and Javi wouldn't last and he needed to be there for when the chips fell. He of course moved for Isaac and to be there for him because he loved him and he wasn't about to let Kail dictate.

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 22

My observation was that no one called the police until Barbra did. Kristen (or whatever her name is) was so adamant about protecting and taking up for Jenelle that she kept saying someone would call but no one ever did.  Then when Barb got to the hotel and asked if the police "just didn't show up" she was told no one called. That's when they were called.  I'd have to rewatch it to see exactly but I really don't feel like getting my blood pressure up at the moment. Hahaha

• Love 11

Everything else but the Jenelle drama was just background noise.   Small potatoes.  

Jenelle is a self-fulfilling prophecy.   She talks about how she is treated different and singled out and then proceeds to make choices that leave her left out or singled out amongst the other girls.  

David with his countdown was both hilarious and terrifying.   I think there would absolutely have been a violent outburst if there weren't cameras.  Larry just sat there and kept filming with a shit eating grin on his face.  David is used to steam rolling over people, so I enjoyed no one reacting or being afraid of his scare tactics.  

Jenelle had no right to take Jace.  However, Barb calling the police and making a huge deal was also not good for Jace.  She has the whole thing on camera and has numerous witnesses.  Also, if you aren't willing to have Jenelle arrested as well then you are showing your cards.  Jace had to sit there on the side of the road while waiting for the police and hearing all the drama.  That poor boy.  Barb needs to go back to court and have Jenelle's rights terminated.  Stop doing this to the child.  That decision would break Barb's heart since she is still Jenelle's mom, but do the right thing for Jace.  

Jenelle gets to behave the way she does...and how she will continue to because much like Farrah, she's drama and the show needs the drama.   People watch to see the shit show that is her life.   Honestly, if she dug her heels in and said she wouldn't film without Barb....they would pick Jenelle over Barb.  MTV will get Jenelle to sign back on with Barb by offering her something....perks, more money, etc....but her constant drama is what the show wants and needs.  That is why the producers take so much shit....because the girls and their infantile drama is their bread and butter.  

• Love 6

I have noticed Jo's  indulgent relationship with Kail this season.  I can only figure that she has been so unstable and vindictive in the past that he is just trying not to rock the boat for Issac's sake.  Kail used to run to court to file against Jo for any little slight.  But he needs to consider Vee's feelings.  We saw Kail manipulate Jo into telling Javi not to be alone with Lincoln. Her feeling "threatened" on the reunion show was so fake.  Vee's onto her and if Jo's not careful,  she's going to get real tired of it.  

• Love 19

Does anyone know if all the girls get the same pay ? I don't see how the other girls wouldn't ask for a pay raise when chelsea gets to have drama free segments . especially these greedy bitches 

• Love 1
29 minutes ago, Lizz said:

I have noticed Jo's  indulgent relationship with Kail this season.  I can only figure that she has been so unstable and vindictive in the past that he is just trying not to rock the boat for Issac's sake.  

I agree and I think he's being very foolish. Jo needs to realize this "happy place" he's in with Kail is only temporary. Once it's no longer advantageous for Kail to be so flexible, she'll revert right back to the person she was when she was filing false assault charges and moving Isaac against a judge's orders. 

• Love 14

I think Jo knows exactly who and how Kail is, and is satisfied with the (current) status quo. He gets all the time he wants at the moment. If he moved for more custody now, it would be disruptive at a time his son most needs him, and stability. So, like a good parent, he's putting his own "wants" on hold to focus on Issac's "needs." If/when Kail's next whim tries to minimize Jo's role or change things, then and only then will he make that move, and likely win because he'll have proof and a track record of having defacto 50/50 custody, plus a new location that supports it. No reason for him to rock the boat before then. 

That said, I'm not mad at Vee for her stance in all this. She's ride or die for Jo and I'm the same way for my husband. I'll be mad at other people on his behalf when I think they're taking advantage or treating him badly, and he'll tell me to chill, he's got it. Which is probably why he's in politics and I'm not, lol. I have no poker face and no patience for putting up with bullshit regardless of the end result.  I got you, girl!

hair-flip-o.gif

• Love 17
1 hour ago, TheRealT said:

I actually find Jenelle's segments with UBT boring, infuriating, and depressing. They are putting on this "We are Normal and Healthy Parents!" show which is a ridiculous farce, but also disturbing because real kids are involved. Filming Jenelle and UBT on weekends with Jace without including Barb and/or during their time with just Kaiser and Ensley would SUCK.

Jenelle [on the couch wrapped in a blanket texting on her phone]: Why is Kaiser making all that noise?

UBT: I don't know. I got sick of his fuckin' whining just like his bitch daddy, so I shoved the rest of our pizza in there and closed the door to his room.

Jenelle: God, Jace! Can you turn the fucking volume down?!?! Why don't you go check on your brother instead of playing video games?!

Ensley: Waaaaaaaah!!!!

Jenelle: OMG!!! Why the fuck is she crying?! How am I supposed to deal with all these kids screaming?!

UBT: Jace, turn that shit down! Now you woke up your sister! You're a fucking troublemaker just like your dad!

Jenelle [crying]: OMG!!! Why is everyone so mean to me?!

I would much rather watch segments of Barb with and without Jace and I would be 1000% FINE with Jenelle and UBT being off the show. In fact, I would LOVE that. If Jenelle got fired, UBT would leave (and try to take possession of their land (paid for solely by Jenelle)) with. the. quickness. Dumbass that he is (up to the point that's on the show), he's banking on Jenelle being able to use her "star power" to essentially get Barb fired, which he hopes will somehow force Barb to "give Jace back" to Jenelle, at which time he and Jenelle will become the new Chelsea and Cole. Which— hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!! I cannot wait for them to break up and I know the show ending/Jenelle getting fired (there's no way she'll ever quit) would hasten that, so that's what I'm hoping for.

Spot on scenario! I read it in her voice and everything. 

• Love 5

I wonder if there's any forums or comments sections or something online that Jenelle actually reads... there's just so many things that I'd like her to know and, if possible and/ or necessary, beat it into get until she finally understands and sees what a fucktard she is.... 

I just got beyond pisses off and frustrated watching season "7b" behind the scenes episode for the reunion... listening to the shit that comes out of that ignorant mouth of hers I'm just curious if she was just dropped on her head one too many times or this is a congenital defect... 

So, for those of you who hAve been keeping up with this latest season,  one of her main "storyline" this time around has been over the custody issue of Jace with her mom.. day after day she's been saying that she doesn't want to film with her mom and don't want her mom on the show anymore... because in her small, pathetic mind (that's easily manipulated by dumbass, controlling boyfriends) Barbara doesn't want to give Jace back mainly because she knows that when Jenelle gets Jace back,  Barb will no longer be on teen mom... in the beginning of the "behind the scenes" episode David and Jenelle makes fun of both Barb and Nathan, essentially calling them fame whores... ummmm pot, meet kettle... Seriously?? If Barb was so about the fame and attention from the show, why not just quit her job at Walmart and make sure to have scenes and all that? These idiots sit around home all day,  thinking that mtv week be bankrolling them forever. 

Jenelle also mentions in every episode that Jace keeps telling her how much he wants to live with her... the only time I've seen him say anything remotely close to that was because she was testing to get him to say it and he reluctantly said it to make her happy... when she's not around he obviously, on his own free will,  admitted that he'd rather stay with Barb... This bitch cries and complains day in and day out about how Barb wants to keep Jace for her own selfish reasons but she doesn't fucking get the fact that Barb is the only mother he knows! That's the only home he knows and that he's already in a good,  stable,  loving home,  something that she still won't be able to provide for him... 

The only person jenelle cares for is her flavor of the month.  As we've seen with guy after guy, this girl bends over backwards for her boyfriends while completely ignoring and neglecting her kids.  Just watch the first two, three seasons... look at how she treated everyone around her vs Keifer... she couldn't have cared less for Jace then and she won't care for him now.. she is already causing him some emotional and psychological harm.  The fights she has with her own mom over him. Watching his grandma cry because of jenelle being a complete little bitch to her.  I mean he's only 7 y/o and this kid knows more about court and too much about adult nonsense than he needs to.  I would think any judge who has an inkling of common sense would know that Jace is better off with Barb. Jenelle is just too unstable. Sure,  she might be more stable than before but who knows for how long? And one thing that definitely hasn't changed is the fact that she puts men over her children. Also, I was watching something before which mentioned that she's had something like 50 pets (cats, dogs, etc) in the last 3, 4 years or something.  Out of all of that,  I  believe that about half of the dogs have died,  while many other's their fate is unknown at this time. She's abused her pets not only in front of mtv cameras but had captured it on her own camera and posted on her social media. She's not someone who loves animals or kids... she just loves collecting them. 

It also sickens me to see how much she's been able to get away with when it comes to her criminal activities. If she wasn't a little white girl on a TV show,  then I guarantee you that she would have served time for many of her activities. I believe in redemption and second chances... but this little c***  has screwed up her 468425th chance... and this is the health (mental and physical), emotions, and just the entire life of an innocent seven year old... I hope to God she never gets custody.. she doesn't even get the reason why she doesn't have him nor does she even give a flying fuck that he's where he deserves to be... he's an innocent child, don't punish him by taking him away from the only home and parent he's known.  This girl is delusional and completely full of shit talking about him asking everyday to live with her. Coercion doesn't count as admission... AND she coerce that poor baby every damn chance she gets to get him to say that he wants to live with her in camera... that little ungrateful,  manipulative little bitch doesn't deserve that boy... and can someone PLEASE make David shut the fuck up??? How long have they been together?? Who the fuck asked him about anything? It's SO not his place to say shit... and calling other people fame whores is laughable... then WTF is he?? He's an unemployed loser (like all of Jenelle's exes) who relies on her and MTV for their livelihood. They have NO desire to get a job and contribute in any way, and lIke so many of them David manipulates her... but he definitely tries to control her more than the others. He really has no right to talk shit about any of her exes and especially her mom... God, they are both waste of space and resources 

Edited by Josieegrossie
Spelling error
  • Love 19

Jailnelle cries crocodile tears. She sounds like she's crying, but her eyes are never wet. Never.

She keeps saying she's going to quit, but she's not.  Whatever on earth would she do for money? Plus, if she quits, UBT will bail on her in a hot minute. I wish they would call her on her bluff.

I wouldn't be surprised if Barb stops going to the reunions.  They don't keep an eye on Jace, all the cameras and attention go straight to Jailnelle's giant, inflated balloon head, and it causes her so much stress. Everyone is so busy trying to keep Jailnelle from exploding somewhere not on camera that Jace just gets lost in the shuffle. I hope she does stop going.

I was so pissed at Dr. Drew saying that Javi was "casing" his own house...even though both he and Kailyn said the contractor left the keys in the basement door.  I wish Javi would have said "are you just saying that because I'm Puerto Rican?"

• Love 17

Jenelle is sure holding onto some petty childhood stuff about Barb. That is probably why she wants Jace - either so she can get her mom back for only playing Yahtzee with her for a few minutes or to prove her mom loves her. It's more likely the former. It has never been about Jace. 

• Love 7
23 minutes ago, guilfoyleatpp said:

I was so pissed at Dr. Drew saying that Javi was "casing" his own house...even though both he and Kailyn said the contractor left the keys in the basement door.  I wish Javi would have said "are you just saying that because I'm Puerto Rican?"

Oh yes. I forgot about that. 

What Javi was doing was wrong. But he wasn't casing the freaking house. He lived there for a year or so. He knows how to get into the basement and there key was left right there. Drew was speaking as if he came in the dead of night was was creeping all around the home trying to find a way into the home. 

• Love 14

I can't imagine this show has much longer of a life to be honest. The ratings are really in the tank. I haven't really looked, but I did last night. At its height in Season 2, they were getting 4 million plus viewers. That has gone down easy season since. They only get 1.2-1.8 million from what I saw in the most up to date ratings on wiki. That is Teen Mom 3 level numbers. 

Teen Mom OG is even worse. 1-1.2M after their 4 million height years ago. And that show is boring as hell compared to TM2.

Obviously all these dramatic moments aren't helping the show's ratings. 

Edited by ClassyCourtHeels
  • Love 7
2 hours ago, SnarkKitty said:

I think Jo knows exactly who and how Kail is, and is satisfied with the (current) status quo. He gets all the time he wants at the moment. If he moved for more custody now, it would be disruptive at a time his son most needs him, and stability. So, like a good parent, he's putting his own "wants" on hold to focus on Issac's "needs." If/when Kail's next whim tries to minimize Jo's role or change things, then and only then will he make that move, and likely win because he'll have proof and a track record of having defacto 50/50 custody, plus a new location that supports it. No reason for him to rock the boat before then. 

That said, I'm not mad at Vee for her stance in all this. She's ride or die for Jo and I'm the same way for my husband. I'll be mad at other people on his behalf when I think they're taking advantage or treating him badly, and he'll tell me to chill, he's got it. Which is probably why he's in politics and I'm not, lol. I have no poker face and no patience for putting up with bullshit regardless of the end result.  I got you, girl!

hair-flip-o.gif

I agree about not being mad. Vee's position is not a popular one, often on both sides of the families. It's very clear to me that her concern is for Isaac and Jo's relationship. She doesn't want to see the fallout of Jo not having something in writing when the wind direction changes and Jo is suddenly Kail's enemy again. It will happen.

• Love 15

I dunno....Jo's always been pretty good about standing up for himself and his role in Isaac's life.   He didn't just roll over when Kail moved to Delaware and went to court about it.  He made it so he still got his time and she had to drive all that distance to bring Isaac to him.  He also said a flat and firm no to Kail when she tried to get him to agree to let Isaac go on vacation with them during Father's Day.   Jo isn't some bashful fellow when it comes to Isaac and what he thinks is right.   I think Jo is truly walking the walk of putting Isaac first....and having a positive healthy relationship with Kail is part of that.  He's not gonna be rolled over by her though.....at least not that I've seen.  

• Love 8
3 hours ago, Jaclyn88 said:

Does anyone know if all the girls get the same pay ? I don't see how the other girls wouldn't ask for a pay raise when chelsea gets to have drama free segments . especially these greedy bitches 

They are not paid the same rates.  I believe Farrah is one of the highest paid - which is why they hate her.

• Love 2
11 hours ago, ghoulina said:

It's possible, I don't remember. But it wasn't an entire episode devoted to what goes on backstage at the reunions, was it? 

It was an entire episode called "backstage pass" and was a behind the scenes of the reunion. Aired in November. Full episode and showed them all filming the reunion, as well as their backstage shenaigans. Showed Nathan seeing Kaiser for the first time in months, all the girls in their makeup trailers, all the girls doing their interviews on stage, etc.  I still have it recorded.

Edited by mamadrama
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, ClassyCourtHeels said:

I can't imagine this show has much longer of a life to be honest. The ratings are really in the tank. I haven't really looked, but I did last night. At its height in Season 2, they were getting 4 million plus viewers. That has gone down easy season since. They only get 1.2-1.8 million from what I saw in the most up to date ratings on wiki. That is Teen Mom 3 level numbers. 

Teen Mom OG is even worse. 1-1.2M after their 4 million height years ago. And that show is boring as hell compared to TM2.

Does that account for online or app viewing too?  Most times I watch on my iphone while commuting to work.

• Love 1
35 minutes ago, CofCinci said:

They are not paid the same rates.  I believe Farrah is one of the highest paid - which is why they hate her.

I believe this. It wouldn't make sense for them to all receive the same amount especially if Chelsea is not giving as much. I mentioned this on another thread but I am guessing Chelsea and Cole are likely the lowest paid, and they are ok with it. Kail threw major tantrums this season and going by how many scenes we saw of her wearing the same outfit, it seems she had to film a certain amount of scenes in order to fulfill her contract. The thing is, I often wonder if those contracts allow for MTV to deduct a certain amount if contracts are not fulfilled.

• Love 2
7 minutes ago, CofCinci said:

I wish Wikileaks or 4 chan would leak their contracts.

Me too!! It's surprising that after all these yrs not even a glimpse of a contract has been found. 

• Love 2
11 minutes ago, Mkay said:

Me too!! It's surprising that after all these yrs not even a glimpse of a contract has been found. 

No one cares enough to hack. Fappening 2.0 happened last week and I'm surprised that TMs didn't have their phones hacked. 

Jenelle's password is probably Yahtzee.  

• Love 10
6 hours ago, TheRealT said:

I would much rather watch segments of Barb with and without Jace and I would be 1000% FINE with Jenelle and UBT being off the show. In fact, I would LOVE that. If Jenelle got fired, UBT would leave (and try to take possession of their land (paid for solely by Jenelle)) with. the. quickness.

So much word.  Can I please be there when Jenelle finds out she's out and Barb is in?

2 hours ago, CofCinci said:

Does that account for online or app viewing too?  Most times I watch on my iphone while commuting to work.

Please tell me you are a passenger.  On a train, boat or uber?

• Love 6

Barb didn't call the cops, the producer did. The producer, Kristin, called Barb and told her to come to the parking lot because Janelle and Dave took Jace back to their hotel. When she got out there, a different blond producer was on the phone with the cops and told Barb that they needed the legal guardian to meet them at the hotel. Kristin then repeated to a baffled looking Barb, who seemed to be taking in the scene, that Jace left with Janelle and Dave in an Uber, and the other producer told the dispatcher that they would take Barb to the hotel to meet the cops.

They got there first, one of the producers (Kristin maybe but I don't remember for sure without rewatching) called Janelle and David walked Jace out. Barb asked where the cops were and they arrived a bit later. She said she didn't want charges pressed against David, but she wanted them to explain that he couldn't just take Jace and that it was kidnapping. The cops tried to explain to her that because Janelle was there and Jace was with her, David wasn't solely to blame, but they would talk to them and give her their business card to show there was contact.

I can look past Barb asking Jace why he went with them since she immediately corrected herself and I can see it just blurting out like that in her stress, but her complete refusal to recognize Janelle for what she is will put Jace in turmoil until he is old enough to put his foot down and refuse to see Janelle, and for that, I hold her partially responsible for Jace's life stressors. Get it together, Barb! You're the best he has.

Janelle calling down to Kristen and saying that she wasn't going to film if her mom was there and demanded to know why her mom was there at the same time she was threatening to hang up, and seeing Kristin just look at the phone like she was did hang up while the camera caught them on the balcony with the phone still to her ear was the only light-hearted moment of that section, other than Dave's countdown. Janelle was waiting to hear that they weren't going to film Barb and instead she acted like Janelle just hung up. I wanted Larry to tell Dave if he and Janelle left they were fired and they were going to film Barb and Jace alone from then on out, and I really wanted that security guy to drop Dave on his ass if he touched him. Like most abusers, Dave only picks on people he views as weaker, and the men not backing down knocked the wind from his sails.

• Love 17
2 hours ago, Christina said:

I can look past Barb asking Jace why he went with them since she immediately corrected herself and I can see it just blurting out like that in her stress, but her complete refusal to recognize Janelle for what she is will put Jace in turmoil until he is old enough to put his foot down and refuse to see Janelle, and for that, I hold her partially responsible for Jace's life stressors. Get it together, Barb! You're the best he has.

I agree on both parts. In a wild panic I have done that to my kid. He wanders off in a store or something that freaks me out and, in worry, I shout at him. While at the same time grabbing onto him and wailing, "My BABY!" Well, you know what I mean. It's an impulse. She corrected herself right away. 

I DO believe the police needed to be called. Someone upthread said that she shouldn't have called the police, that it was too much drama for Jace and that the camera documentation was enough. I say nope, that shit has to be legally documented. Who knows? The next judge might not allow reality TV footage to be used. Jenelle could claim it was doctored or something. 

Frankly, with all that going on, I am surprised the Uber driver took them away. If I'd been the driver, and was hearing words that made it sound like a child was being taken when they shouldn't have been, I'd have unloaded my peeps and told them to find another ride. 

And yes, Barbara overlooking Jenelle's part was her downfall. That's what the police meant by saying Jenelle was the mother. Can't just press charges on one of the adults when both were responsible. 

• Love 18
22 minutes ago, mamadrama said:

Frankly, with all that going on, I am surprised the Uber driver took them away. If I'd been the driver, and was hearing words that made it sound like a child was being taken when they shouldn't have been, I'd have unloaded my peeps and told them to find another ride. 

I was thinking the same thing. Reminded me of the Geiko commercial with the museum robbers taking an Uber. With all the drama I wouldn't have taken them. Was it really an Uber driver or a driver from the studio? Also, I thought Barb did want to press charges against David but not Janelle, but she couldn't single David out.

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, bounnatalie said:

I was thinking the same thing. Reminded me of the Geiko commercial with the museum robbers taking an Uber. With all the drama I wouldn't have taken them. Was it really an Uber driver or a driver from the studio? Also, I thought Barb did want to press charges against David but not Janelle, but she couldn't single David out.

It was not a studio driver.  The Uber/Lyft/etc driver wasn't allowed on studio grounds and picked these assholes up on the street outside the studio gates. 

• Love 5

So how do we know that was an Uber?  If so, it seems mighty convenient that the same exact make and model of car came to pick up Chelsea and Cole.   

Barb did call the police when they were at the hotel.   I don't believe any producer actually called the cops.   I'll believe that forever since we heard the producer say that they were trying to get Jace to be brought down to stop the police from being called.  Barb then called the police herself.   Producers said they called the cops, but that timeline doesn't make no damn sense that they actually did.   Seems like it isn't just the girls that lie lie lie.  

And Barb didn't say she didn't want David arrested.  She said numerous times she DID want him arrested and that HE WAS GOING TO JAIL.  She only changed that tune when they said they couldn't just arrest David, but would either have to arrest both of them for kidnapping or none.  She then said....go talk to him.  It was obvious that the cops wanted no part of this family drama llama.  When a cop says that instead of a police report, he'll give you his card means that he thinks there is nothing to write a report about.   Just sayin....  

• Love 5
10 hours ago, ClassyCourtHeels said:

Like I mentioned in the reunion thread I have a strange feeling this is the LAST season. I know they're currently filming right now but i think they'll cut the cord right after season 8 provided they don't do season 8b, 8c, 8d to keep contacts untouched.

I mean, if Teen mom 3 was cancelled due to those crappy ratings then TMOG/TM2 should receive the same boot.

I'd love it if they pulled a scene from the movie "Mommy dearest" where Joan Crawford was getting the axe and her boss had her shit boxed up and ready BEFORE she knew she was being fired then cried "Hollywood royalty" and the boss basically gave her the "don't hit your ass on the way out."

That's what I hope happens. MTV calls them out for a meeting letting the girls think it's contract renewal time and watch them be all high and mighty to find out they're getting the pink slip and MTV cancelled their rooms at the expensive hotels and put them in hotel 6 and eliminated the luxury uber cars and gave them regular taxis like they got on the first season before they became so celebrity.

They act sooooo Hollywood now, with the executive producer even fetching Jenelle a Starbucks - seriously? The ratings are bad it's time to mommy dearest their asses non-Hollywood royalty style! ???

Edited by Calm81
  • Love 9
1 hour ago, mamadrama said:

I agree on both parts. In a wild panic I have done that to my kid. He wanders off in a store or something that freaks me out and, in worry, I shout at him. While at the same time grabbing onto him and wailing, "My BABY!" Well, you know what I mean. It's an impulse. She corrected herself right away

I DO believe the police needed to be called. Someone upthread said that she shouldn't have called the police, that it was too much drama for Jace and that the camera documentation was enough. I say nope, that shit has to be legally documented. Who knows? The next judge might not allow reality TV footage to be used. Jenelle could claim it was doctored or something. 

And yes, Barbara overlooking Jenelle's part was her downfall. That's what the police meant by saying Jenelle was the mother. Can't just press charges on one of the adults when both were responsible. 

I did this exact thing this past Sunday at the park. We were leaving the playground and I was cleaning my two year olds hands with baby whipes and I told my 5 year old son he was next and he didn't hear me and assumed we were heading back to the car to leave. He was getting too close to the parking lot and I'm yelling like a mad woman to get his attention before a car hits him while running with my daughter/diaper bag/camera in one hand having other parents look at me strangely. 

I caught up to him and started yelling "You KNOW not to go near parking lots without holding MY HAND why did you DO THAT??" Then I hugged him soooo tight because I thought I could have lost him...cars don't care if kids are nearby they just speed and blast their music. The speed limit is 5 at the playground and twenty-something's or 16 year olds want to show off to their friends. Oops...I'm rambling u

Point being, mothers act out when stressed but as long as it's corrected with a loving hug..well

• Love 11
9 hours ago, CofCinci said:

How does the network determine the girls pay rate? I mean, can they tell when people are fast forwarding a scene to get to another scene or switching channels during a scene? Because I ALWAYS fast forward through Maci's scene and Chelsea's and I wonder if MTV can see that I have no interest in watching them therefor the most watched people get paid better?

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, Calm81 said:

How does the network determine the girls pay rate? I mean, can they tell when people are fast forwarding a scene to get to another scene or switching channels during a scene? Because I ALWAYS fast forward through Maci's scene and Chelsea's and I wonder if MTV can see that I have no interest in watching them therefor the most watched people get paid better?

There is no algorithm or logic to how their contracts were crafted. The easily exploitable (Catelynn) most likely quickly signed contracts without much thought; whereas, those with parents familiar with contracts (Farrah, Chelsea) negotiated and received the better deals.  MTV is most likely at their limit for these women and their hangerons. 

Edited by CofCinci
  • Love 4

I dont even think these girls are considered D list because the D list celebs usually get an invite to join DWTS. We KNOW they didn't get their invite because any of them would have jumped at the chance

• Love 2
9 minutes ago, Jaclyn88 said:

I dont even think these girls are considered D list because the D list celebs usually get an invite to join DWTS. We KNOW they didn't get their invite because any of them would have jumped at the chance

Yeah, but if you ask them, they'll say "I was invited but I have to be with my kids because I'm an amazing mom, so I just said no. Maybe someday (when they actually get asked)!"

• Love 3

When Jenelle cries, I laugh. That sums up how I  feel about her.

Also, please order these producers a back bone for the holidays.

and gel.

Edited by Jaclyn88
  • Love 7
10 hours ago, CofCinci said:

Interesting. I never knew that.

Although, in my opinion, there are tons of reasons to hate Farrah, the least of which would be pay.

• Love 4
41 minutes ago, Jaclyn88 said:

Teen Mom OG is the biggest snooze fest. Each and every one of them are boring.

Yes. Snoozefest. It may become interesting once Matt and Amber break up. That's going to be insane. 

• Love 6

I understand what Barb meant when she asked Jace why he left with them.  I would have said the same thing to my kids.  If we were some place and they left with anyone without telling me when I got them back that would be the first thing out of my mouth.

• Love 9

What could have happened regarding the police is, the producers may have called them, but since it wasn't an actual emergency, and knowing how busy the LAPD is, it takes time for them to arrive on scene for non-emergency calls. The dispatcher would have determined whether it was an emergency and knowing the producers I am sure they toned it down to a tv reality show cast member has driven away with her child to a local hotel but she doesn't have legal custody of that child.  I had an emergency one time while in Los Angeles after being in a car crash. It seemed like it took forever for not only the cops, but the ambulance and the fire department to arrive on scene. I called 911 first and then someone else called 911 some time after. It must have been about 30 minutes before the cops arrived. The ambulance and fire department were there within 20 minutes.

The other thing is, even though a report wasn't made, police contact and video of what happened can help Barb's case. I mentioned this already, but I will repeat it. The LAPD will note contact was made in their records for a call about custody violation, but charges were not pressed by Barb. The police department does this in many cases.

Excellent point. If Barb allows this to continue, the day may come when Jace won't want to see his mother. Jenelle will then put the blame on Barb's shoulders of course while laying it on thick to Jace. She will make him feel guilty. Barb should really consider stopping these visitations and laying out the boundary for Jace's sake and sanity. Put him in therapy, if he isn't already in therapy. A report from a therapist would help Barb's cause. A guardian ad litem should be a part of this custody case if there isn't one already.

2 hours ago, WookieeCookieez said:

Um... pretty sure that's not why.

They use the porn as an excuse. Money is their motive. They are a bunch of jealous cows who think they are better than Farrah. This all started because Miss Prim and Proper (gag!) Maci thought her shit don't stink. They expect more money and attention.

As for the uber driver having the same vehicle for Chelsea and Jenelle, that uber driver may work that particular area knowing it is filled with studio center lots.  A lot of visitors and tourists are visiting the lots for various tv show filming.  It could have been the same uber driver or it could have been a driver with that same kind of vehicle. Los Angeles is filled with so many black SUVs. Could it have just been an SUV driver working for MTV? Sure, it is possible.

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 7

My favorite part was David acting all macho with his getting out of the car and Larry the Producer just stood there! You go Larry! I could never be a producer on this show, I would lose my damn mind on all of these bitches. Except Chelsea. I would rather hang with her any day of the week then be subjected to Jenelle and UBT. They are the fucking worst!

Edited by MaggieG
Forgot to add something
  • Love 6
On ‎3‎/‎21‎/‎2017 at 8:59 AM, Pepper Mostly said:

A fairy tale? Really? You managed to trap a whiny man baby into marriage and buy a cookie cutter house in some suburb and that's your fairy tale? Jesus, nothing like low expectations. She reminds me of Pam Smart. She wanted "the good life" too. And I thought--really? A condo in Nashua New Hampshire? Dream large. Sheesh.I

off-topic, but it was Derry, NH!  Fun fact...my grandparents lived three doors down.  I asked if they heard any gunshots or anything, but they didn't.  They saw  the cops & the news being around later, though

• Love 5
23 hours ago, StatisticalOutlier said:

And smoking.  Both Barb and UBT were smoking legal substances, but only one of them gets vilified for it.

I love, love, love me some Barb, but I was like "omg put that out while Jace is standing right next to you!  Or at least hold it up out of his face!!!"

• Love 3