Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E25: Behind The Scenes

• Start Topic

The girls and their families travel to Los Angeles for the Teen Mom 2 reunion; Jenelle and Barbara's onstage feud leads to a backstage blowout; after reconciling with Javi, Kailyn is blindsided by allegations.

• Love 1

after reconciling with Javi, Kailyn is blindsided by allegations.

I'm so curious to find out if Javi honestly believed Kail wanted to reconcile with him -- or if it was their plot for Marriage Bootcamp $$$$.

This reunion was filmed in November --- after Marriage Bootcamp -- and she already knew she was pregnant.

Here is some behind the scenes info on Jenelle's shit.  Wonder how much will make the episode.

http://www.realmrhousewife.com/2016/11/14/jenelle-evans-teen-mom-2-reunion-drama-with-nathan-mom-and-david/

• Love 2

How binding are those contracts for Marriage Boot Camp?  Could Javi and Kail have faced any breach of contract lawsuit?

Javi said Kail was asking him to be with her at Christmas time. This is after the reunion filming.

I am not sure I want to watch going by this preview the reunion is going to be rough. When David jumps out of the car it is scary it looks like he is going to hit somebody, poor Barb she looks devastated slumping against the wall and looks totally spent when talking to the police. It looks like Jace is there for it all as well.

• Love 2

Jenelle can just fuck off. Again. Saying 'You got my mom, you don't need me' just shows what a jealous, hateful little bitch she is. Again! Barb needs to tell MTV she's done with this shit, pull Jace from the show and walk away. MTV and the ass kissing producer can film Jenelle laying on the couch while Uncle Creepy feeds Kaiser and tells Jenelle what she's allowed to say to Nathan via text.

• Love 23
3 minutes ago, CofCinci said:

So it seems like she's kind of trapped in her dressing room while all this drama is going on. 

How far along was Chelsea?

I don't know how far along Chelsea was, although I remember Kail flipping Chelsea in Kail's hotel room to demonstrate her skills. 

Just now, druzy said:

I don't know how far along Chelsea was, although I remember Kail flipping Chelsea in Kail's hotel room to demonstrate her skills. 

That was the previous reunion. 

• Love 2
1 minute ago, crazychicken said:

I am having trouble linking but according to a post on Instagram the reunion taped around November 15th and Chelsea was 27 weeks pregnant

1 minute ago, Mkay said:

You got it! Leah is wearing that dress Nov 13 and 17th in LA. 

Wow- @CRAZYCHICKEN and @MKAY- that was a fast investigation- I applaud you both!!! 

• Love 3

More sneak peeks, Janelle leaving has nothing to do with Barb. They are due to shoot the intro and Chelsea gets sent home because she is sick so Janelle decides that she feels unwell and leaves as well. How they get from that to a call to the cops I have no idea since from the clips it sounds like Janelle & Chelsea have already filmed their segments.

http://www.mtv.com/video-clips/nzv9gj/teen-mom-2-sneak-peek-chelsea-s-reunion-sickness

http://www.mtv.com/video-clips/02p161/teen-mom-2-sneak-peek-jenelle-leaves-the-reunion

• Love 2

I googled, and it looks Kail's pretend wedding was in September 2013 and filed for divorce in December 2015.  I don't know when she got legally married.  So basically she was unhappy right after the aquarium "wedding."  What a waste of matching bridesmaid earrings!

• Love 16
1 hour ago, poopchute said:

Kail says she hasn't been happy for 2 years.  How long was she married to Javi?

Depending what mood Kail is in, she gave different versions for how long she was unhappy. It made no sense that she was against having a third baby with Javi, as she mentioned to Peach, I believe, but she found herself pregnant during the time period she claimed she was the most unhappy in her marriage.

From her book, an excerpt from RadarOnline:

“I thought I had my fairytale ending on September 4, 2012 — the day I said, ‘I do,'” Lowry, 24, wrote in the tell-all, which hits stores on November 22. “I had Javi, my knight in shining armor, and we had big plans to build a castle together where we’d raise our children in a stable, two-parent home.”

How stupid that reads. I can't believe she thought life is like a fairytale. On top of that she wrote she had her "fairytale ending on her wedding day". If she is going to go with the fairytale myth shouldn't it have been written as "my fairytale began the day we said 'I do'?

Continuing with the fairytale theme, for Javi the court wedding was the day he was legally married to an ogre.  That aquarium wedding was the day Kail shared her special day with her fellow manatees.

Is Kail allowed to call her aquarium wedding a wedding since she was already married by the courts at that point?

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 9

The difference between Chelsea and Jenelle could not be more obvious in those sneak peaks.  

Chelsea is lying on the couch, taking her temperature and worrying that she might be letting them down by going home.  She is nearing the point of hospitalization but she is still thinking about her obligations to film.  And when she does go home, she lets them know that if (by some miracle) she feels better, she will come back. 

Jenelle on the other hand, chucks a fit and decides to leave because people aren't paying enough attention to her.  She says that "no one is doing anything" about the fact that she feels unwell but rather than, I don't know, taking it up with someone, she storms off.

Chelsea had a proper talk with the producers about what was happening, Jenelle sent a text that she was leaving.  Chelsea had to be helped to the car, Jenelle seemed pretty capable of walking fast, yelling and throwing her weight around.  Chelsea was worried about her obligation to the show, Jenelle said "fuck it" and left.  I think we can all conclude that Chelsea won this hands down (not that it is hard when Jenelle is the competition). 

There is another sneak peak about "Leah's thoughts" where she throws some serious shade at Jenelle about their obligations to film.  And she says the most honest line of the year "I only care about myself".  Yes.  Yes you do.  

• Love 18

Leah is another heifer. She sits there and acts as if she has been such a committed independent contractor of MTV who is also getting paid for her appearance, but she sure didn't speak up when needed to during that one reunion when Cory began to touch upon the subject of her lover and her addiction. Leah's mother yelled out the safe word "monkey" when Leah was against the ropes. There are other times when she wasn't committed to her "job".

Agree that Chelsea handled the situation as one should when dealing with an employer. She tried to commit to her job, but couldn't due to illness. Jenelle is a jealous skank and horrible daughter, period. There is nothing redeeming about her. I have no sympathy for her at all. None. Nothing. My sympathy goes to Barb and Jace.

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 20
On 3/16/2017 at 1:51 PM, SPLAIN said:

You gotta admit it was a busy season and the show gave us a lot to snark on. TMOG is the absolute worst.

Now MTV, can you please get rid of this show?

That illustrates what selfless people we are around here.  So much entertainment from snarking, but willing to forgo it for the good of the people (especially the kids) on the show. 

• Love 10

I don't understand where Jenelle finds these loser, unemployed, borderline attractive, tall men to back her actions and words up and justify her behavior. They all say the same lines.  And they are all tall. Kieffer was the tallest until this guy David. I don't really know what he's getting out of this relationship. Kieffer was getting partying, Nathan enjoys the attention, what is David getting out of it? He and Jenelle grossed me out all year when they kept proclaiming that Nathan wants Jenelle back. She has such a high opionion of herself.

"Barb is crazy"

"your mom is keeping your son away from you" 

My all time favorite "When you get Jace back"

There are more but in the clip she has David yelling at the producers to back up her walk out.  

And the producers are giving these people all the power by chasing them down and begging them to film. Maci started all that and when she missed out on the money, she AND Bentley were happily back on board. Kalil is doing to "I'm not filming" threat and Jenelle is doing it as well. 

MTV producers, please let them walk. Call their bluff, they aren't going anywhere.

even Corey and Jeremy said they weren't going to film anymore and I guess after the judge handed down their child support orders they changed their minds. By the way, that's the only reason Corey was fighting for custody, that entire period was right after child support court. He also got s wife that could help with the girlses. Remember before he got married the girlses stayed with him at his parents house because he couldn't watch them alone. Remember he couldn't Bathe them or change diaper. You all give the beaver too much credit. 

And these women with their multiple men. Jeremy acted like he was a father figure to the twins and he doesn't even speak to them. Nathan intentionally ignores Jace. (When they see them at drop offs they can't speak?)And I suppose Javi and Issac will soon be that way.

thats messed up

And Leah's kids are just unfortunate looking.

• Love 11

I agree all the cast members are full of shit with their threats to walk. They're all lazy and spoiled. None of them want to work which is why they're willing to sell their children's privacy for a nice, fat check.

• Love 12
10 hours ago, crazychicken said:

More sneak peeks, Janelle leaving has nothing to do with Barb. They are due to shoot the intro and Chelsea gets sent home because she is sick so Janelle decides that she feels unwell and leaves as well. How they get from that to a call to the cops I have no idea since from the clips it sounds like Janelle & Chelsea have already filmed their segments.

http://www.mtv.com/video-clips/nzv9gj/teen-mom-2-sneak-peek-chelsea-s-reunion-sickness

http://www.mtv.com/video-clips/02p161/teen-mom-2-sneak-peek-jenelle-leaves-the-reunion

Janelle clearly mad they actually cared about Chelsea and not her crying wolf ways 

• Love 5

MTV! Please fire these entitled pieces of trash the minute they storm off, rip cameras and mics out of cars, or do anything else to not be appreciative of the ridiculous amounts of money and attention being thrown at them. I'm still furious about the reunion when Jenelle sneered that she would be saving lives with her medical assisting while Barb would be making sandwiches at the deli. She's the worst, but Kail is really close behind. 

• Love 20
Spoiler

Didn't mean to add a spoiler box.  I remember now. Lincoln went to Guadalajara with Javi's family.  Javi and Kail go to the reunion and they end up staying in LA to film Marriage Boot Camp. So that's the timeline for now.  

Edited by Mkay
1 minute ago, Mkay said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Didn't mean to add a spoiler box.  I remember now. Lincoln went to Guadalajara with Javi's family.  Javi and Kail go to the reunion and they end up staying in LA to film Marriage Boot Camp. So that's the timeline for now.  

Bootcamp was filmed before Reunion.

• Love 1

Jenelle is soooooo jealous of Barb it's insane! I was just watching barb talk to Kail and Leah, and she seemed soooo genuine and nice. I thought, "wow! I want to be best friends with Barb!" Now Jenelle is leaving, and it honestly sounds like the reason is that Barb is busy being everyone's best friend. Ummmm whaaaat?! Could she make her jealousy any more obvious? And guess what...Barb wouldn't be here if you had taken care of your child, Jenelle!

• Love 16
1 minute ago, Christina87 said:

Jenelle is soooooo jealous of Barb it's insane! I was just watching barb talk to Kail and Leah, and she seemed soooo genuine and nice. I thought, "wow! I want to be best friends with Barb!" Now Jenelle is leaving, and it honestly sounds like the reason is that Barb is busy being everyone's best friend. Ummmm whaaaat?! Could she make her jealousy any more obvious? And guess what...Barb wouldn't be here if you had taken care of your child, Jenelle!

At least I can take some joy that she's so pissed internally that the internet haters that shit all over her love barb since North Carolina refuses to send her to jail. She clearly was steaming over the different reactions she got while pregnant versus Chelsea 

• Love 16

Oh boy- Jenelle is going to be mad when she watches the Chelsea scene! Especially when the producers loaded Cole's arms up with bottled water! 

Does Jenelle have producer credits?

• Love 12