Type keyword(s) to search

Dorit Kemsley: She's an American, She Was Born in Connecticut!

• Start Topic

On 10/29/2021 at 6:51 PM, chlban said:

Dorit has a storyline. And, if true, she will definitely get some sympathy. Erika must be furious.

Erika will just start saying “alleged” every time the robbery comes up. 

On 10/29/2021 at 11:38 PM, Surrealist said:

The process to get info removed off those sites can be a huge pain in the ass too.

Probably why most people don't bother.

Also, does anyone feel that PK's "C*nt of the Week" IG posts, which so far have only featured women, to be in poor taste? 

Did he take these posts down, or is this a separate account? Regardless…utterly tasteless. PK, you took steps toward redeeming yourself somewhat this season. Don’t blow it by trying to one-up Erika’s grossness.

• Love 8

I was expecting an update from the authorities with a description of the suspects, surveillance camera footage from the Kemsleys and surrounding estates with the getaway car, a list of items to be on the lookout for that the burglars will be trying to sell. I watch a lot of The First 48 and I know how this is supposed to go. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 8
2 hours ago, charming said:

I was expecting an update from the authorities with a description of the suspects, surveillance camera footage from the Kemsleys and surrounding estates with the getaway car, a list of items to be on the lookout for that the burglars will be trying to sell. I watch a lot of The First 48 and I know how this is supposed to go. 

There is a pic of the Kelsmley’s posing as the Addams Family, is that what you’re looking for? Such devastation....

Edited by JD5166
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1
On 11/1/2021 at 4:00 PM, RoseAllDay said:

Did he take these posts down, or is this a separate account? Regardless…utterly tasteless. PK, you took steps toward redeeming yourself somewhat this season. Don’t blow it by trying to one-up Erika’s grossness.

No, he's been using his main account. His first was in defense of some woman being a shit to Crystal. I could tell he meant well by that.

It might be more of a "Me thing" because words like "c*ck" and "c*nt" are the epitome of vulgar. I don't think highly of their use. 

• Love 10
On 11/1/2021 at 4:00 PM, RoseAllDay said:
On 10/29/2021 at 5:51 PM, chlban said:

Dorit has a storyline. And, if true, she will definitely get some sympathy. Erika must be furious.

Ok this made me laugh!

Dorit: It was so frightening to be the victim of a home invasion...

Erika: ...Alleged

Dorit: (side-eyes Erika, then continues) I'm so thankful that we weren't harmed. The burglars did get my bags and jewelry, like my lovely CHA NEL earrings. There were three people that invaded my home and stood over my bed threatening to kill me. I don't underst...

Erika: (now wearing CHA NEL earrings) ALLEGEDLY! ALLEGEDLY!

• LOL 16
  • Love 1
On 11/2/2021 at 4:27 PM, charming said:

It's been a couple of days now... Any news? I'm in bumf*** Texas.

• LOL 4
On 10/28/2021 at 2:37 PM, funnygirl said:

Yeah, the odds that this has happened multiple times only to women on the BH franchise is suspect. 

On 10/29/2021 at 11:03 AM, bichonblitz said:

Two of her homes invaded within a year. What are the odds of that happening? 

I think Maurice and Peekay should get drunk and hilariously speculate on those odds 😂

• LOL 8
  • Love 3
On 11/5/2021 at 2:47 AM, princelina said:

I think Maurice and Peekay should get drunk and hilariously speculate on those odds 😂

Or better yet, Erika should do a Tik Tok about it using her glam squad acting the parts of Kyle, Mo and Pique...Erika can be Dorit and be long winded.

• LOL 3
  • Love 2

I wonder if they had the sound enabled but are just not sharing it publicly.  I hope so.  

wonder if they used one of those tools to break glass if your car goes into the river.  Looked pretty easy to break the window.

‘they seem to be having a long chat before breaking it.  hope they are caught SOON.

we had a burglary in our neighborhood a few years ago and it was terrifying thinking of who it could be. Thankfully when they were caught it was teenagers that were spindly enough that I would’ve been able to take them physically if need be but you never know who may have a firearm or knife, etc.

• Love 5

On 10/28/2021 at 11:56 PM, RealHousewife said:

I don’t think the Kemsleys are the most honest folks, but Dorit doesn’t strike me as a Jussie Smollett type of liar. Then again, I didn’t think the Girardis were so horrible either so . . .

What?  He was just going to Subway for a sandwich at 3am in -10 degree weather, as you do!

On 10/29/2021 at 6:00 AM, JenE4 said:

I don’t know… Dorit’s eyeball didn’t even explode when she confronted the burglars? How many times did PK flip his car rushing to the airport?

He didn't flip it, it rolled down a ravine!

I bet if the doctors were trying to decide whether to operate on PK's brain or ankle, they would not pick the brain.

• LOL 10
  • Love 1

What is the point of having surveillance cameras, alarm systems, etc. if literally anyone can walk off the street, have a long chat by your sliding glass door, shatter the glass, and run off with all of your expensive things?  Shouldn't an alarm have gone off or something dinged or someone alerted?  I really am curious because I don't have a security system.  I have dogs.  But, whatever they have seems 100% useless.  These people need loud barking dogs.

• Useful 1
  • Love 12
20 minutes ago, Ss55 said:

What is the point of having surveillance cameras, alarm systems, etc. if literally anyone can walk off the street, have a long chat by your sliding glass door, shatter the glass, and run off with all of your expensive things?  Shouldn't an alarm have gone off or something dinged or someone alerted?  I really am curious because I don't have a security system.  I have dogs.  But, whatever they have seems 100% useless.  These people need loud barking dogs.

I don't get it. I'm not rich (yet 😉), and I think I have better security than a lot of the cast. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
5 hours ago, Ss55 said:

Right?? I just watched that vid and am shocked at how long those people were there and wandering around! They didn't appear to rush at all, and made at least two trips loaded with a large amount of stuff. They could have done anything to that house, and anything to Dorit and the kids. It's really frightening.

If I were on tv, I'd have klaxons blaring, big, protective dogs, bright floodlights, and anything else I could dream up. A moat? Sure! But I definitely wouldn't have Teddi's husband do the alarm system. (Maybe that was Teddi and Edward in the video 🤣

• LOL 7
  • Love 2

I showed the video to my husband(former P.O.) and he thought it looked staged.  I did, too, but I always like to see what he thinks.  It will be interesting to see where it goes.

I agree with others that say that the security is almost nonexistent.  No, dogs, no security cams inside, no blaring alarm as soon as the glass is broken?  Dorit didn't seem that traumatized in the interview I saw either but maybe she doesn't show much emotion in a situation like this. eh

• Useful 6
  • Love 1

The thing most strange to me is that on the night of a RHOBH reunion episode airing, Dorit is fast asleep at home in bed at 10:50 pm. The show airs from 9-10 pm. Dorit was able to wind down and get in to bed early on a reunion night when she is potentially on the chopping block? It seems like she would be interested in what the internet had to say about the night’s events and maybe would at least be knee deep in Twitter reading about herself, even if she wanted to pretend she doesn’t bother or care to know. Fast asleep, though? *I* was wound up for hours after Erika’s re-invention of the car crash in to a ravine and the gall of her assertion that the victims in the lawsuits against her, Tom, and Girardi Keese were “alleged” victims. I was trying to wind down from that bullshit and I am really checked out at this point— I’m certainly not depending on the audience interest to want me back to keep my paycheck when my husband owes millions to the IRS!!! HOW are you calmly sleeping??!? Like, no shade, for real, WHAT are you taking Dorit?? Asking for a friend… 

• Useful 5
  • LOL 3
  • Love 3
On 11/9/2021 at 8:49 PM, WhatAmIWatching said:

Right?? I just watched that vid and am shocked at how long those people were there and wandering around! They didn't appear to rush at all, and made at least two trips loaded with a large amount of stuff. They could have done anything to that house, and anything to Dorit and the kids. It's really frightening.

If I were on tv, I'd have klaxons blaring, big, protective dogs, bright floodlights, and anything else I could dream up. A moat? Sure! But I definitely wouldn't have Teddi's husband do the alarm system. (Maybe that was Teddi and Edward in the video 🤣

Or a house full of the security robots from the movie Loverboy.

efb22ea0-8113-4156-bf2a-3a4718109633_tex

• LOL 3
4 hours ago, Luckylondon said:

The thing most strange to me is that on the night of a RHOBH reunion episode airing, Dorit is fast asleep at home in bed at 10:50 pm. The show airs from 9-10 pm. Dorit was able to wind down and get in to bed early on a reunion night when she is potentially on the chopping block? It seems like she would be interested in what the internet had to say about the night’s events and maybe would at least be knee deep in Twitter reading about herself, even if she wanted to pretend she doesn’t bother or care to know. Fast asleep, though? *I* was wound up for hours after Erika’s re-invention of the car crash in to a ravine and the gall of her assertion that the victims in the lawsuits against her, Tom, and Girardi Keese were “alleged” victims. I was trying to wind down from that bullshit and I am really checked out at this point— I’m certainly not depending on the audience interest to want me back to keep my paycheck when my husband owes millions to the IRS!!! HOW are you calmly sleeping??!? Like, no shade, for real, WHAT are you taking Dorit?? Asking for a friend… 

I didn't even realize she was robbed night of the reunion. You're right! Don't these women get on social media, the forums, blogs, etc., to see what's being said about them? I know sometimes they tweet a lot during episode nights. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 4

Phew! I was feeling guilty for finding this so questionable as I posted over on RHOB in the Media thread.:

ok yes, I watched the clip because I was so curious as to why the clip was shared. To my astonishment it said it was released by the police department.

I have to say I initially  ( and honestly, still wonder) thought it smelled a lot of self promotion as in how convenient that Dorit is being interviewed in full glam. Then I caught that the interviewer was Teddi   (!!! ???).

I just find Dorit to be a very contrived person. I don't wish that experience on anyone, but something is very off with her. Good point about bragging non stop about posessions. I couldn't understand how they got away with "$1Million worth"....And then cut scene to Andy asking if she buy it and buys it all at retail. Am I wrong to believe her answer of yes?

Sorry, I may have woken up extra extra extra snarky today.

I don't wish harm on anyone. (and where was her beloved?)

And do they actually have means to have purchased ALL that stuff at retail?

And Teddi looks ridiculous with her lips.

And I did not know this incident occurred on the night the reunion aired. (and again where was her beloved. Sorry if I didn't pay good attention and it's been discussed) thanks.

• Love 7
44 minutes ago, Polliwollidoodle said:

Phew! I was feeling guilty for finding this so questionable as I posted over on RHOB in the Media thread.:

ok yes, I watched the clip because I was so curious as to why the clip was shared. To my astonishment it said it was released by the police department.

I have to say I initially  ( and honestly, still wonder) thought it smelled a lot of self promotion as in how convenient that Dorit is being interviewed in full glam. Then I caught that the interviewer was Teddi   (!!! ???).

I just find Dorit to be a very contrived person. I don't wish that experience on anyone, but something is very off with her. Good point about bragging non stop about posessions. I couldn't understand how they got away with "$1Million worth"....And then cut scene to Andy asking if she buy it and buys it all at retail. Am I wrong to believe her answer of yes?

Sorry, I may have woken up extra extra extra snarky today.

I don't wish harm on anyone. (and where was her beloved?)

And do they actually have means to have purchased ALL that stuff at retail?

And Teddi looks ridiculous with her lips.

And I did not know this incident occurred on the night the reunion aired. (and again where was her beloved. Sorry if I didn't pay good attention and it's been discussed) thanks.

Ted-😴’s hair looks great on her imo.

She’s an interviewer now?  Maybe she’ll improve with more experience.

Hopefully they have amped up the security.  What a terrible experience for Dorit.  

I did wonder if she was going to break into a rendition of “Every Rose Has It’s Thorn.”

256CFD0E-4BD6-4D87-93F9-36D27F1AC708.jpeg

• LOL 11
On 11/9/2021 at 4:06 PM, Ss55 said:

What is the point of having surveillance cameras, alarm systems, etc. if literally anyone can walk off the street, have a long chat by your sliding glass door, shatter the glass, and run off with all of your expensive things?  

Next day you can watch your house get robbed in quasi-sepia tones and notice how amazing the hedges and walkway look!

• LOL 7
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, RoseAllDay said:

Anything new on the home invasion? Reason I ask is there was another one at some music producer’s house in BH and his wife was killed.

As soon as I heard that story I wondered if there was a connection

• Useful 3
  • Love 1
11 hours ago, emmawoodhouse said:

Don't the Kemsleys live in Encino? 

I thought the Girardis did once, but maybe the Kemsleys are there too. Just found it coincidental, especially with all the speculation that the Kemsley incident might have been staged.

Edited by RoseAllDay
Correction.
  • Love 1
On 12/1/2021 at 5:34 PM, RoseAllDay said:

Anything new on the home invasion? Reason I ask is there was another one at some music producer’s house in BH and his wife was killed.

I looked up that home invasion, and it's heartbreaking. I read they even had a security guard. I feel horrible Dorit had such trauma, but at least she's alive. I used to think it would be so cool to live in Beverly Hills or another affluent part of Los Angeles. It sounds way too scary to me now. 

8 hours ago, RealHousewife said:

I looked up that home invasion, and it's heartbreaking. I read they even had a security guard. I feel horrible Dorit had such trauma, but at least she's alive. I used to think it would be so cool to live in Beverly Hills or another affluent part of Los Angeles. It sounds way too scary to me now. 

I watched the documentary about them when it came out. What an elegant lady. It's horrible. And, no lie, it legit feels weird here right now. Very. I never suspected Dorit of fibbing simply because what's been happening since the city opened back up.

• Useful 1
On 11/10/2021 at 3:52 PM, Luckylondon said:

The thing most strange to me is that on the night of a RHOBH reunion episode airing, Dorit is fast asleep at home in bed at 10:50 pm. The show airs from 9-10 pm.

Depends.  If Dorit has satellite rather than cable, it would have been broadcast on the West Coast simultaneously, at 6:00 p.m.  (That's the one reason I'm reluctant to give up DirecTV, because we don't have to "stay up" for the West Coast feed.  I always laughed because when Game of Thrones was still on, my friends with cable would call me at 7:00 on a Sunday  to ask me if there were graphic parts to the episode that maybe they'd want to skip.)

That being said, after reading these posts and watching the video, I'm still a little "huh"?  Same with Kyle's burglary.  

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3
7 hours ago, Sweet-tea said:

Yep it must’ve been a large glass!

The police drove him home? Must be nice. 

I've had several friends get a DUI with the "around the legal limit" result.  They didn't get a "second" breathalyzer when they got to the station (which would, of course, probably have resulted in a lower BAC).  They were put in a cell for 12 hours and told to call a ride to get home when released.

Oh, and was his car impounded?  Or was Dorito allowed to come get it? 

• Useful 2
  • Love 2
On 12/9/2021 at 2:30 PM, Carolina Girl said:

I've had several friends get a DUI with the "around the legal limit" result.  They didn't get a "second" breathalyzer when they got to the station (which would, of course, probably have resulted in a lower BAC).  They were put in a cell for 12 hours and told to call a ride to get home when released.

Oh, and was his car impounded?  Or was Dorito allowed to come get it? 

I bet his attorney will get the charge dismissed. 

• Sad 1
  • Love 1

Dorit "I don't see color I treat everyone the same my kids were raised to see people and care for ALL people" 

Also Dorit .. "well wasn't my kid" .....(after sitting next to ERIKA as she tells Garcelle kid to fuck off) 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Fire 1
  • Love 5
33 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Dorit "I don't see color I treat everyone the same my kids were raised to see people and care for ALL people" 

Also Dorit .. "well wasn't my kid" .....(after sitting next to ERIKA as she tells Garcelle kid to fuck off) 

I just watched it again Kyle, Dorit, Mo can definitely already screw off, but PK can Eff all the way off, too. He said (paraphrased) that Erika is entitled to a blow out and that hitting on one of Garcelle's sons, and telling the other to fuck off was simply a blow out and it's ok. He said it sounds like Animal House. 

Yeahhhh, I'm getting racial bias from a lot of this, on top of their continued blind defense of Erika. Sure feels like the Real Housewhites of BH right now. Sooo they're all outing themselves this weekend. I def wasn't expecting all this for the fireworks show this year.

• Love 12
5 hours ago, WhatAmIWatching said:

I just watched it again Kyle, Dorit, Mo can definitely already screw off, but PK can Eff all the way off, too. He said (paraphrased) that Erika is entitled to a blow out and that hitting on one of Garcelle's sons, and telling the other to fuck off was simply a blow out and it's ok. He said it sounds like Animal House. 

You mean, PK who referred to Erika as "inherently cold?" 🙄

• Applause 1
  • Love 4
(edited)
1 hour ago, Surrealist said:

You mean, PK who referred to Erika as "inherently cold?" 🙄

I wonder if they are going out of their way to be supportive of Erika due to her reaction towards the last time the four of them were discussing her all together? 

The difference is, last time they were laughing at how absurd the stuff Erika said was. It was genuinely funny. Cursing at a little boy? Not so much. 

Edited by RealHousewife
  • Applause 4
  • Love 4
(edited)
4 hours ago, RealHousewife said:

I wonder if they are going out of their way to be supportive of Erika due to her reaction towards the last time the four of them were discussing her all together? 

The difference is, last time they were laughing at how absurd the stuff Erika said was. It was genuinely funny. Cursing at a little boy? Not so much. 

I hate to say this, but I think Kyle/Rinna/Dorit genuinely fear Erika. I don't know why. She's just a punk. She's a hollow shell. Garcelle and Sutton aren't afraid of Erika. I'm not sure about Crystal. I think she tries to stay out of that mess, but don't think she's afraid of Erika either.

Edited by Surrealist
  • Applause 3
  • Useful 1
  • Love 6
3 hours ago, Surrealist said:

I hate to say this, but I think Kyle/Rinna/Dorit genuinely fear Erika. I don't know why. She's just a punk. She's a hollow shell. Garcelle and Sutton aren't afraid of Erika. I'm not sure about Crystal. I think she tries to stay out of that mess, but don't think she's afraid of Erika either.

I agree. And Erika can be scary. When I was in my 20s, that kind of blind rage would have scared me silly.

• Love 8
(edited)
1 hour ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

I agree. And Erika can be scary. When I was in my 20s, that kind of blind rage would have scared me silly.

For sure. I completely understand their hesitation to take her to task because you almost can't without expecting a wave of Erika fury to wash over you. 

But I also have difficulty understanding why they continually let her run roughshod over everyone without consequence. There are more of them than her. Together they outnumber Erika and her antics. 

I can't imagine they all aren't thinking, at least to themselves, that Erika is full of shit. 

I couldn't be on this show and pretend Erika isn't a liar. It boggles the mind. I'm incapable of playing stupid with this kind of person.

Edited by Surrealist
  • Applause 2
  • Love 10
4 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

Totally. But these people are in their 40s and 50s. And supposedly successful and established. So, what are they afraid of? Her sycophantic followers? What are they going to do? It’s not like it’s Taylor Swift’s or Beyonce’s fandom.

• Applause 3
  • Love 5

Andy needs to give this show the old Dorinda Pause. Take a look at the entire cast and see just who the toxic players are. In this case I would think it is pretty obvious, Rinna and Erika. Recast those two and dump Diana. She brings nothing to the show and would not be missed.  

• Like 1
  • Love 9
6 hours ago, 65mickey said:

Andy needs to give this show the old Dorinda Pause. Take a look at the entire cast and see just who the toxic players are. In this case I would think it is pretty obvious, Rinna and Erika. Recast those two and dump Diana. She brings nothing to the show and would not be missed.  

There have been iconic fights and phrases on this show, but that said, I'm fine with a show that's all about lifestyle porn. I don't need these women to fight and argue with one another all the time. IRL, I would wager that most "friends" don't fight often at all. Or they wouldn't be called friends.

• Like 1
  • Love 9
On 7/6/2022 at 2:07 PM, Surrealist said:

There have been iconic fights and phrases on this show, but that said, I'm fine with a show that's all about lifestyle porn. I don't need these women to fight and argue with one another all the time. IRL, I would wager that most "friends" don't fight often at all. Or they wouldn't be called friends.

I guess that's why they always refer to each other as "members of this group" 😃

• Wink 3
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 4