Type keyword(s) to search

Dorit Kemsley: She's an American, She Was Born in Connecticut!

• Start Topic

On 9/5/2019 at 4:15 PM, Duke2801 said:

Just a pretty jarring “then and now” comparison in my opinion.

Agreed - even adjusting for age, weight and hair, Dorit Lemel does not resemble Dorit Kemsley, imo.

dorit 3.jpg

dorit surgery 2.jpg

dorit 4.jpg

dorit today.jpg

Edited by film noire
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, Hiyo said:

So that makes her like...most of the women on this show?

6dc67de06da901841ffe744a4269b589.jpgadriene-maloof-plastic-surgery.jpgimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ8jsCDvcvqoR9RRfu-7BGe2e14fef713623d2c006d47d8871fde9.jpg6b36c8b7a8359a58b2c84ee29c62af54.jpga8065a102ab74975b337753534311a84.jpgTaylor-Armstrong-Plastic-Surgery.jpg

Nah, I can still see traces of the original woman in most of these—with the exception of Taylor and Adrienne, who’ve also had ungodly amounts of facial .... let’s just say “enhancements.”

• Love 13

I think it helps that we're seeing the before and after pics side by side (well, Adrienne aside, because even then...wow). I'd say Dorit and Taylor are more recognizable (or have more original traces as you say) than either Adrienne and Brandi, but to each their own.

Edited by Hiyo
  • Love 3
6 hours ago, Hiyo said:

Not sure why you're taking issue with my post, as I never said Dorit was the only woman who has had cosmetic surgery on the show -  clearly, many of the cast members have had surgery,  but Dorit's (to my eye) is one of the most transformative.

3 hours ago, Duke2801 said:

Nah, I can still see traces of the original woman in most of these—with the exception of Taylor and Adrienne, who’ve also had ungodly amounts of facial .... let’s just say “enhancements.

That's a very tasteful way to put it, Duke ; )

Edited by film noire
  • LOL 1
  • Love 11

Not taking issue with anything, just doing what everyone else is doing, which is adding to the conversation. And just offering my own opinion that I felt Adrienne and Brandi had changed the most.

• Love 3

Brandi was a beautiful woman. It’s a shame what she has done to her face. Yes, she has changed dramatically.

But that still doesn’t change the fact that Dorit on her graduation day looks nothing like present day Dorit. 

• Love 14
1 hour ago, film noire said:

Not sure why you're taking issue with my post, as I never said Dorit was the only woman who has had cosmetic surgery on the show -  clearly, many of the cast members have had surgery,  but Dorit's (to my eye) is one of the most transformative.

That's a very tasteful way to put it, Duke ; )

IIRC, Dorit says she has never had a nose job.  It's just exemplary foundation shading that makes the nose look different. 

Annnnnd we all know how truthful Dorit is.....

• LOL 5
  • Love 4

But that still doesn’t change the fact that Dorit on her graduation day looks nothing like present day Dorit. 

True, but then again, I probably wouldn't be able to identify most of the others on their graduation day as well lol

Brandi was a beautiful woman. It’s a shame what she has done to her face.

I also think Rinna was such a cutie as well. Wish she also had left her face alone.

• Love 3
9 hours ago, Hiyo said:

6dc67de06da901841ffe744a4269b589.jpgadriene-maloof-plastic-surgery.jpgimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ8jsCDvcvqoR9RRfu-7BGe2e14fef713623d2c006d47d8871fde9.jpg6b36c8b7a8359a58b2c84ee29c62af54.jpga8065a102ab74975b337753534311a84.jpgTaylor-Armstrong-Plastic-Surgery.jpg

Adrienne’s before and after is the most dramatic. Great work though!

Rinna was SO naturally pretty. She’s still a beautiful woman, but there was not a thing she needed to change. Were those her natural lips in the before pic? They were just perfect.

All the rest of them were pretty prior to the Botox, nose jobs, etc. I don’t think they’ve had as much work done as some think. 

• Love 5

Huh.  I looked at the pictures again.  Rinna's eyes went from blue to brown.

That's not a before pic of Rinna.

And they're not contact lenses either.  I know this.  Rinna and I are the same age and relatively same brown eye color.  At that time, colored contact lenses just didn't cover the color of brown. I know that because I really wanted to make my eyes green.

Shenanigans!

• LOL 1
  • Love 7
15 minutes ago, dosodog said:

And they're not contact lenses either.  I know this.  Rinna and I are the same age and relatively same brown eye color.  At that time, colored contact lenses just didn't cover the color of brown. I know that because I really wanted to make my eyes green.

Shenanigans!

I noticed the eye color too. I wondered if it was due to the lighting. Rinna’s eyes look kind of hazel sometimes. In any case, every old pic of Rinna I’ve seen, she’s always been so pretty.

• Love 2
8 hours ago, dosodog said:

Annnnnd we all know how truthful Dorit is.....

Oh, let me guess!!  - She's as crooked as a (dumped) dog's hind leg?   

What a pair of grifters they are - borrowing and defaulting, all while flaunting a $$$ lifestyle on TV and social media - Kirzis even mentions their public duplicity in his court docs:

The statement read, “Mr. Kemsley has demonstrated repeatedly over the past three years that he will not pay the Judgment voluntarily. He claims to have no assets, yet he and his wife openly display their wealth on television and social media. This, of course, suggests that he has assets concealed somewhere. Mr. Kirzis is entitled to explore those assets through post-judgment discovery.”

https://www.allabouttrh.com/2019/09/09/pk-kemsley-accused-of-hiding-assets-in-1-2-million-dollar-lawsuit-plus-dorit-kemsley-appears-in-court/

...If PK's been hiding assets, I hope the law dumps him in a minimum security shelter. 

• Love 8
On 9/11/2019 at 12:15 PM, dosodog said:

Shenanigans!

That is not Rinna. 

• Love 3
On 9/11/2019 at 9:15 AM, dosodog said:

Shenanigans!

I was going back and forth between old/new as well.  I don't think that is Rinna.  She has brown eyes.  I used to watch DOOL when she was on it as a young woman and that looks nothing like her.  I recall in 85/86 my best friend had dark brown eyes and had green colored contacts.  But they were obviously fake.  Colored contacts didn't have a natural color until later.  I have hazel eyes and I wanted purple and bright blue contacts.  They made me look weird.  HA!

This is an older pic of her:

image.png.e3fa390c1b6343584924fd2c3875b14e.png

Edited by Natalie68
  • Useful 2
  • Love 4

All their fake tans make them look years older.  I honestly don’t know why people think looking like dried out tanned leather makes them look better.  They should save their money, and their lungs from spray tan fumes and particles, and all the couches and linens of the world, and embrace their natural skin tone.  They would look younger and healthier if the ditch the fake n bake.

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
On 9/11/2019 at 5:01 PM, KungFuBunny said:

Cute now but if she wants to look like mommy she'll need to have gene replacement or a brow lift, lipo, chemicals to straighten those curly locks, harmful dyes to strip that mousy brown color, a nose job, and boob implants. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
On 9/13/2019 at 7:00 PM, izabella said:

All their fake tans make them look years older.  I honestly don’t know why people think looking like dried out tanned leather makes them look better.  They should save their money, and their lungs from spray tan fumes and particles, and all the couches and linens of the world, and embrace their natural skin tone.  They would look younger and healthier if the ditch the fake n bake.

I get that tans are sexy, but I also think fair skin is beautiful. I wish more people would embrace their natural coloring as well. People always say fake tans are safe, and while you aren't frying your skin in the sun, I do wonder just how safe those fumes are. 

16 minutes ago, Hiyo said:

I guess this is a more authentic older pic of Rinna...

lisa-rinna-1989.jpg

Yeah, probably one of the better things about Dorit and PK.

I love this picture of Rinna. She was so pretty. She kind of looks like Maria Menouonos here.

My fave thing about them is definitely their kiddos. 

• Love 1

I figure it's one of two things. 1) they actually are having marriage problems and are trying to cover it up or 2) she felt like no one is talking about her before the season starts and is trying to drum up publicity. 

• Love 4
19 hours ago, Hiyo said:

If they do divorce, who gets custody of Dorit's accent?

lucylucyapplejuice.png?w=2854&h=1602

Word on the street might be this little bitch.

I wouldn't be surprised if he's cheating on Dorit. I've always believed he siphoned funds from Rock Corp before declaring bankruptcy. That money is somewhere offshore with Puke-Kay having the access codes. That Parboiled Ham has money and he'll have no problems hooking up with another Lala

Dorit will lose him the way she got him.

• LOL 4
  • Love 8
On 9/11/2019 at 8:36 AM, Hiyo said:

True, but then again, I probably wouldn't be able to identify most of the others on their graduation day as well lol

I also think Rinna was such a cutie as well. Wish she also had left her face alone.

Consider how attractive Lois is at 91. 

• Love 4
1 hour ago, nexxie said:

Is this Dorit now? Wouldn’t have recognized her out of context!
IMG_0971.jpg?w=1280&ssl=1https://www.allabouttrh.com/2021/02/05/garcelle-beauvais-skips-rhobh-season-11-cast-trip/

I can't tell from this picture if she's had work done on her face. I hope not because I don't believe in messing around with a face that's already so pretty, often not worth the risk of trying to be even prettier. It looks like she may have swapped out those larger implants for smaller ones though. I wonder if Brandi's comment got to her. 

• Useful 1
16 hours ago, Hiyo said:

Looks like she is going for the Kardashian face. Ugh.

Yuck, I know. So sad. I was looking at an image on another site. Her eyes are seriously tightened and the mouth is definitely fuller.

• Love 3