Type keyword(s) to search

Dorit Kemsley: She's an American, She Was Born in Connecticut!

• Start Topic

Hopefully Dorit doesn't look so different once we see her on RH, but I think they should all go to Erika's doctors if they get work done. Her boobs and nose look natural, and her skin is like porcelain. As someone who generally prefers natural beauty (hate the look of obvious filler/botox and teeny tiny noses and bolt-on boobies), I think Erika's the best example of "good work."

• Love 4
(edited)

Ugh. I don't know what to think or feel about all this cosmetic surgery.

Part of me hates it, part of me doesn't mind it, and part of me thinks it's inevitable given advances in surgical techniques.

I feel technology is sort of a genie that escapes the bottle. You can never get it back in and the rest of the world just needs to adapt - be it good or bad (in it's current form, the human race doesn't look back - only forwards).

Plastic surgery, DNA-formula babies, even the corona virus RNA vaccine.  It's all a sign of the times and only going to move more in that direction. Science fiction stories are ringing more true every day. 

Those with money and hence power will be at the front of the line.

Edited by Jextella
  • Useful 5
  • Love 1
On 3/7/2021 at 4:34 PM, Jextella said:

Part of me hates it, part of me doesn't mind it, and part of me thinks it's inevitable given advances in surgical techniques.

I feel technology is sort of a genie that escapes the bottle. You can never get it back in and the rest of the world just needs to adapt - be it good or bad (in it's current form, the human race doesn't look back - only forwards).

Plastic surgery, DNA-formula babies, even the corona virus RNA vaccine.  It's all a sign of the times and only going to move more in that direction. Science fiction stories are ringing more true every day. 

Those with money and hence power will be at the front of the line.

That's terrifying.

• Love 4
On 3/7/2021 at 3:34 PM, Jextella said:

I get what you mean. I think good work can really improve people's self-esteem, but I definitely think it can get out of hand and people take it too far. I also hate that some people almost expect others to get plastic surgery should they not fit conventional standards of beauty. I'm sure there are lots of people who'd benefit more from therapy than plastic surgery. Someone who's not struggling with deeper issues but feels so much better about herself getting her nose done by a good doctor? I'm all for it. I'll probably get a boob job one of these days, but I'm too scared to touch my face. I generally  prefer being natural over perfect, but when good skin care/diet/exercise doesn't get you anywhere near what you wished you look like, it's great plastic surgery is an option. I find curvy bodies to be more feminine and beautiful, but no exercise is going to get me near my dream body. 

• Love 4

I can't talk, having just had plastic surgery myself to correct my eyes (Graves disease messed up my eyelids, in a way that only I noticed, but it still bugged me), but if it makes someone happy I try not to judge. I think the issue I have with Dorit is that we've seen her claim the only thing she's had done is her boobs. And clearly she's done something to her face. Do all you want if it makes you happy, but don't lie about it.

• Useful 2
  • Love 6
2 hours ago, emma675 said:

I can't talk, having just had plastic surgery myself to correct my eyes (Graves disease messed up my eyelids, in a way that only I noticed, but it still bugged me), but if it makes someone happy I try not to judge. I think the issue I have with Dorit is that we've seen her claim the only thing she's had done is her boobs. And clearly she's done something to her face. Do all you want if it makes you happy, but don't lie about it.

Maybe I'm naive, but I think it's entirely possible she had no plastic surgery on her face. I look VERY different from when I was younger due to aging, hair, and makeup. I've had no botox or filler either, which Dorit may have copped to, can't remember exactly. With Dorit's younger pics, most of them are from forever ago, and she had dark, curly hair and no glam squad. She was always a pretty girl with nice features though. I think she's one of the prettiest housewives actually, so I really hope she hasn't done anything drastic to her face since last season. It's hard for me to tell from the trailer. 

Edited by RealHousewife
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, emma675 said:

My husband has Bells Palsy (diagnosed about 6 months ago) and is doing well, (I told him a month. ago when he asked  I said “You don’t look as wonky” - yes I am an awesome spouse).

My husband’s eyelid in the right side and other facial muscles, do tend to droop. It really is manageable. 
He told me that the ophthalmologist said if needed he could have surgery to lift his eyelid, which freaks him out.

He told me “I won’t do it until it is medically necessary”. In reply I told him “well then, you are not a real housewife”

And yet, he only watches the RH if he accidentally walks into a room.

2 hours ago, emma675 said:

• LOL 8
  • Love 1
On 4/19/2021 at 8:18 PM, Stats Queen said:

My husband has Bells Palsy (diagnosed about 6 months ago) and is doing well, (I told him a month. ago when he asked  I said “You don’t look as wonky” - yes I am an awesome spouse).

My husband’s eyelid in the right side and other facial muscles, do tend to droop. It really is manageable. 
He told me that the ophthalmologist said if needed he could have surgery to lift his eyelid, which freaks him out.

He told me “I won’t do it until it is medically necessary”. In reply I told him “well then, you are not a real housewife”

And yet, he only watches the RH if he accidentally walks into a room.

I'm glad your husband is doing okay. :)

That is too funny. Nope, definitely not real housewife material. 

One of my friends gets a ton of grief from her husband for watching Housewives. She's said she's walked in on him watching it on his own though! 

Edited by RealHousewife
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4
On 4/19/2021 at 6:53 PM, RealHousewife said:

I get what you mean. I think good work can really improve people's self-esteem, but I definitely think it can get out of hand and people take it too far. I also hate that some people almost expect others to get plastic surgery should they not fit conventional standards of beauty. I'm sure there are lots of people who'd benefit more from therapy than plastic surgery. Someone who's not struggling with deeper issues but feels so much better about herself getting her nose done by a good doctor? I'm all for it. I'll probably get a boob job one of these days, but I'm too scared to touch my face. I generally  prefer being natural over perfect, but when good skin care/diet/exercise doesn't get you anywhere near what you wished you look like, it's great plastic surgery is an option. I find curvy bodies to be more feminine and beautiful, but no exercise is going to get me near my dream body. 

The implants won't look as good as you imagine. They tend to look wonky eventually no matter what. 

• Love 2
6 hours ago, OdinO. said:

The implants won't look as good as you imagine. They tend to look wonky eventually no matter what. 

Do you mean over time? I think when they look wonky it's often because women request the fake look, go to bad doctors, they have very little breast tissue to cover the implants, or a combination of the above. A housewife with great implants is Joanna Krupa. 

• Love 2
2 hours ago, RealHousewife said:

Do you mean over time? I think when they look wonky it's often because women request the fake look, go to bad doctors, they have very little breast tissue to cover the implants, or a combination of the above. A housewife with great implants is Joanna Krupa. 

I've never seen her naked breasts but I am a nurse and see implanted breasts too often now most of them look off . IMO They are too globe shaped where breasts are tear drop shaped. Too much upper pole fullness looks fake.

Edited by OdinO.
  • Useful 5
  • Love 1
12 hours ago, OdinO. said:

I've never seen her naked breasts but I am a nurse and see implanted breasts too often now most of them look off . IMO They are too globe shaped where breasts are tear drop shaped. Too much upper pole fullness looks fake.

I have not seen many naked breasts in person, but looking at different B&A shots, the results really vary. There are surgeons who make a point to avoid too much upper pole fullness, though some women request it. I know all surgeons show their best work, so if I see a lot of the bolt-on look, that wouldn't be the surgeon I'd go to. I also don't think it's a good idea for a completely flat woman to try to look like Salma Hayek. I'm not busty, but I'm not completely flat either (B-C depending on my weight). Erika's breasts don't look 100% natural, but they're pretty imo. I'd be a happy girl if I looked like her. Whoever did her nose did beautiful work too. If Dorit and some of the others have had work done since last season, I'm curious if Andy will ask them about it. I always think it's funny when he's like "did you just get new teeth?" lol

Edited by RealHousewife
  • Love 3
21 hours ago, OdinO. said:

There are good outcomes. Just be aware that you will need to replace them. When you do, you will  have to go up in size and, or, usually need a lift.

• Useful 3
  • Love 1
6 hours ago, OdinO. said:

There are good outcomes. Just be aware that you will need to replace them. When you do, you will  have to go up in size and, or, usually need a lift.

I want tasteful, modest implants mostly to have a more proportionate body. I'm a pear and not a fan of the pear look. lol However, if I wind up with huge boobs someday, that's no problem! lol I'd probably feel more feminine. Now lifts do seem to leave unsightly scars. I'll worry about it then I suppose. 

Back to Dorit...

https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/dorit-kemsley-wont-renew-vows-because-of-housewives-curse/

She says she doesn't want to renew her vows because she's scared of the Housewives curse and wants to be with PK forever. 

• Love 7
On 4/22/2021 at 10:16 PM, RealHousewife said:

I want tasteful, modest implants mostly to have a more proportionate body. I'm a pear and not a fan of the pear look. lol However, if I wind up with huge boobs someday, that's no problem! lol I'd probably feel more feminine. Now lifts do seem to leave unsightly scars. I'll worry about it then I suppose. 

Back to Dorit...

https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/dorit-kemsley-wont-renew-vows-because-of-housewives-curse/

She says she doesn't want to renew her vows because she's scared of the Housewives curse and wants to be with PK forever. 

Warning:  try some socks in your bra first and see how you like it - unless you are really thin bigger boobs just make you look fatter!

• LOL 2
  • Love 5
17 hours ago, princelina said:

Warning:  try some socks in your bra first and see how you like it - unless you are really thin bigger boobs just make you look fatter!

lol! Sometimes I wear the VS bombshell bra and love the look. I am very small, just have a butt I want to balance out. I think Erika referred to her younger self as a stick with an ass. Dorit must be a size 0, but she also has a curvy lower body. I think there'd be a lot more skinny pear-shaped women running around if it weren't for breast implants. 

2 hours ago, itsadryheat said:

"Something about PK? Bravo fans were quick to judge Dorit Kemsley’s accent when she started on The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills, but it turns out she isn’t the only one who adopted PK Kemsley’s dialect. Tiger Woods’ former mistress Rachel Uchitel recently revealed she did too."

https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/rachel-uchitel-i-had-the-same-accent-as-dorit-when-i-dated-pk-kemsley/

One of my friends started sounding southern when she dated a guy with a strong accent. Once the relationship was over, she went back to her usual accent. 

• Love 2

Oh Dorit!  I bet she is going to try to keep this off the show -

https://www.the-sun.com/entertainment/3325957/rhobh-dorit-kemsley-pk-owe-1m-taxes-mansion-lawsuit/

The massive debt comes after the couple recently reduced the price of their $8M Los Angeles mansion that’s on the market by $1.5M and even changed their terms to accept renters in a desperate attempt to sell. 

In documents exclusively obtained by The Sun, Dorit, 45, is named in a federal tax lien with her husband-of-six-years, Paul “PK” Kemsley. 

The reality star and British businessman owe an outstanding balance of $635,887.23 to the IRS from a 2018 tax document. 

Dorit - who consistently flaunts her head-to-toe designer clothes - also has an individual tax lien from the State Of California for the amount of $90,269.46 which was most recently dated in March 2021. 

In addition, PK has two solo active liens of his own - including one for the a State Of California for $293,222.73 from back in 2015. 

He also still owes $289,423.67 for a federal lien that was most recently dated in October 2018.

DORIT'S DEVESTATING DEBT

Combined, the married couple owe a whopping $1,308,803.09 in unpaid taxes, according to the multiple documents. 

The Sun has confirmed with the state and federal tax clerks that all four liens remain unpaid. 

• Useful 4
(edited)

That is a very long list of shenanigans. They clearly are robbing Peter to pay Paul as fast as they can. Satisfying one lien or complaint only to incur another.

It appears that Dorit purchased their current home as an investment, in that she's trying to sell it only one year later at an inflated value. She gambled on the real estate market and is losing.

Edited by pasdetrois
  • Love 8

Dorit has the money for endless ugly designer outfits and endless plastic surgery projects - but no money for taxes? Hope she likes the jumpsuits at the big house - she and Erika can compare their new outfits.

• LOL 6
  • Love 4
On 4/25/2021 at 1:30 PM, RealHousewife said:

One of my friends started sounding southern when she dated a guy with a strong accent. Once the relationship was over, she went back to her usual accent. 

I was a substitute teacher the last 3 years (just got hired to be a fulltime 1st grade teacher!!!) and started realizing many of the kids would have a slight British accent or use British words.  Could not figure it out.  Last week a local news affiliate ran a story about this NATIONWIDE phenomenon.

Peppa the Pig.  It's a cartoon about a British pig named Peppa and children are adopting her accent!

Peppa is way more charming than PK.

• Useful 3
  • LOL 11
  • Love 2
4 hours ago, dosodog said:

I was a substitute teacher the last 3 years (just got hired to be a fulltime 1st grade teacher!!!) and started realizing many of the kids would have a slight British accent or use British words.  Could not figure it out.  Last week a local news affiliate ran a story about this NATIONWIDE phenomenon.

Peppa the Pig.  It's a cartoon about a British pig named Peppa and children are adopting her accent!

Congratulations DOSODOG! 👏

I'm familiar with Peppa actually! The cartoon is super cute. I love the whistling episode. lol

hahahahaha

5 hours ago, nexxie said:

Dorit has the money for endless ugly designer outfits and endless plastic surgery projects - but no money for taxes? Hope she likes the jumpsuits at the big house - she and Erika can compare their new outfits.

Yeah even if they get freebies or discounts due to being on TV, they still have to be living way beyond their means. We all love beautiful things, but entitled attitudes to the point of screwing others over-so gross. 

• Love 9
5 hours ago, dosodog said:

Congrats Dosodog!! Those kiddos are so lucky! It’s going to be a great year! Warning: people may start to ask you if you from that far away foreign land known as Connecticut. 

• LOL 9
  • Love 2
(edited)

Can’t Dorit get a lucrative modeling contract and pay some bills with that income?

she’s gorgeous and her look is very versatile IMO and she makes everything she wears look fantastic even if it looks like a sack of crap on a hanger, manikin, or print model.  

She wore some tie dye mechanic garage jumpsuit recently and pulled it off. Amazing really.

Edited by JonnieUniteUs
Initially Spelled hanger like the private jet category 😝
  • Love 9
13 minutes ago, JonnieUniteUs said:

Can’t Dorit get a lucrative modeling contract and pay some bills with that income?

she’s gorgeous and her look is very versatile IMO and she makes everything she wears look fantastic even if it looks like a sack of crap on a hanger, manikin, or print model.  

She wore some tie dye mechanic garage jumpsuit recently and pulled it off. Amazing really.

I don’t know if Dorit has the right aesthetic for high fashion, but the industry is changing and she definitely has the aesthetic on the fast fashion sites. She is older now, but she has a lot of experience modeling her own designs from various labels she has had. How does one have so many companies? Just relaunch new brands every year? Must be cumbersome. Maybe that’s how they stay a few steps away from the heat? Her body is insanely good and you are right that she makes everything look better than it does on the runway model, the mannequin and the hanger, which is nearly impossible to do. Her skin is impeccable too and it glows like she has a perfect fresh tan at all times. I would love to know her approach to eating, exercise… hell I’m interested in her habits of sleeping, spray tanning and moisturizing because I would be willing to give it all a whirl! Apparently, they have no money, yet she never looks stressed at all. She looks amazing. I would read that book. If she was actually honest about it, I would read the hell out of that book. I know she is a grifting grifter… I just wanna know is that yoga??? Pilates? How are you so calm? what are you doing Door-it? Help us help youuuu, girl. 

• LOL 10
  • Love 4
On 7/24/2021 at 8:48 AM, dosodog said:

I read about that story as well. I put Peppa Pig on for my Chihuahuas , I'm still hoping that bust out talking in a British accent.

• LOL 11
  • Love 1
On 4/19/2021 at 4:36 PM, RealHousewife said:

Maybe I'm naive, but I think it's entirely possible she had no plastic surgery on her face. I look VERY different from when I was younger due to aging, hair, and makeup. I've had no botox or filler either, which Dorit may have copped to, can't remember exactly. With Dorit's younger pics, most of them are from forever ago, and she had dark, curly hair and no glam squad. She was always a pretty girl with nice features though. I think she's one of the prettiest housewives actually, so I really hope she hasn't done anything drastic to her face since last season. It's hard for me to tell from the trailer. 

It IS possible! Whitney Port is a great example of this. So many keep commenting on how prominent her nose is now, assuming nose job but when you look at old photos or old episodes of The Hills/The City due to the natural aging process she lost her cheeks which not only changed her face, face shape but made her nose look more prominent. Also the lighter blonde shade she had back then really brightened up her face, now the darker shade, straight middle part not only drags it down a little but the part puts more focus on what? Her nose. I hope I’m making sense lol 

For the record I like Whitney, always have and think she’s a very pretty woman. 

But it is possible Dorit hasn’t had any facial surgery. She could’ve had a liquid nose job, something along those lines. Sometimes I think she over does it with the self tanner and harsh contouring but to me she’s a very beautiful woman. She doesn’t need all the excess she indulges in. Same with Erika, with skin like that there’s no need for such harsh contour. 

• Love 5
On 7/24/2021 at 2:31 PM, Luckylondon said:

I don’t know if Dorit has the right aesthetic for high fashion, but the industry is changing and she definitely has the aesthetic on the fast fashion sites. She is older now, but she has a lot of experience modeling her own designs from various labels she has had. How does one have so many companies? Just relaunch new brands every year? Must be cumbersome. Maybe that’s how they stay a few steps away from the heat? Her body is insanely good and you are right that she makes everything look better than it does on the runway model, the mannequin and the hanger, which is nearly impossible to do. Her skin is impeccable too and it glows like she has a perfect fresh tan at all times. I would love to know her approach to eating, exercise… hell I’m interested in her habits of sleeping, spray tanning and moisturizing because I would be willing to give it all a whirl! Apparently, they have no money, yet she never looks stressed at all. She looks amazing. I would read that book. If she was actually honest about it, I would read the hell out of that book. I know she is a grifting grifter… I just wanna know is that yoga??? Pilates? How are you so calm? what are you doing Door-it? Help us help youuuu, girl. 

lol! She said she dealt with acne growing up, but I don't see any scars. One of the other women also said Dorit doesn't sleep much, but she never looks tired either. 

• Useful 5
On 7/24/2021 at 9:48 AM, dosodog said:

I remember reading about that phenomena last year or the year before in a hilarious NY Mag article. It made my day. Kids were calling their mothers Mummy (which I always have; Barbados roots); gas is petrol; trucks are lorries. It's a riot. Wish I knew an age-appropriate kid who watches the show,

• LOL 10
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, politichick said:

I remember reading about that phenomena last year or the year before in a hilarious NY Mag article. It made my day. Kids were calling their mothers Mummy (which I always have; Barbados roots); gas is petrol; trucks are lorries. It's a riot. Wish I knew an age-appropriate kid who watches the show,

I love it! The English have a way of making everything sound more charming. They don't go to the movies, they go to the cinema! I'm an American who lives in the US, but I do have family in England. I love their words and phrases, and I'm so jealous of their accents. 

• Love 7
9 hours ago, nexxie said:

Wish Jagger and Phoenix would set Dorit straight!

Jagger: Please speak with your normal voice Mum.

Phoenix: Yes Mummy; let’s not be pretentious.

3-16.jpg

Lol! 

Dorit’s kids are precious. They’re adorable, and yes their personalities make them even cuter. 

• Love 7

She's confusing verbal one-upmanship with intelligence. Dorit will talk you into a stupor, all the while saying absolutely nothing of value.

In fact many of the housewives have learned this ping-pong debate style. They latch onto someone else's words and zoom off in a verbal tirade about those few words, wait for a response, then seize on other words and zoom off again. After several rounds of this meaningless drivel, the "opponent" succumbs to weary defeat.

It's maddening to watch because it's boring.

Edited by pasdetrois
  • Useful 1
  • Love 13
3 hours ago, pasdetrois said:

She's confusing verbal one-upmanship with intelligence. Dorit will talk you into a stupor, all the while saying absolutely nothing of value.

In fact many of the housewives have learned this ping-pong debate style. They latch onto someone else's words and zoom off in a verbal tirade about those few words, wait for a response, then seize on other words and zoom off again. After several rounds of this meaningless drivel, the "opponent" succumbs to weary defeat.

It's maddening to watch because it's boring.

I'm halfway through Season Eight and this is completely annoying me.

I do wish Camille would come back, though. She was a bit pretentious in the first season, but I expected her to be much worse than she was.

Back on topic: I'm blown away by the shit stirring Dorit is engaged in during the eighth season. I mean, they all do it, but she's playing the Rinna "I don't remember saying that" and two scenes later "You know, I've given it a lot of thought, and if I think hard enough, I probably did say those things." 🙄

Dorit's gaslighting is so egregious.

• Love 5
16 hours ago, Surrealist said:

Season Eight Dorit is how I imagine Eden would be after a bucket of coke.

Eden IS interesting in a reality show way it’s a shame they couldn’t create another show for her 

1 hour ago, Surrealist said:

I'm halfway through Season Eight and this is completely annoying me.

I do wish Camille would come back, though. She was a bit pretentious in the first season, but I expected her to be much worse than she was.

Back on topic: I'm blown away by the shit stirring Dorit is engaged in during the eighth season. I mean, they all do it, but she's playing the Rinna "I don't remember saying that" and two scenes later "You know, I've given it a lot of thought, and if I think hard enough, I probably did say those things." 🙄

Dorit's gaslighting is so egregious.

She was earning that diamond! They need the cash. 

• Love 4
49 minutes ago, LemonSoda said:

Eden IS interesting in a reality show way it’s a shame they couldn’t create another show for her.

I like Eden too, but RHOBH was not the show for her. I'm not sure she's nearly as bratty as the others.

Edited by Surrealist
  • Love 4
On 4/22/2021 at 1:50 PM, OdinO. said:

I was one of the lucky ones who didn’t need a lift after implant removal (one of mine ruptured so out they came). Within a year I was back to a 34B/C with little evidence, besides a scar underneath, that an implant was ever there. 

It’s certainly a lot easier to run now. 

• Love 5
50 minutes ago, TurtlePower said:

I was one of the lucky ones who didn’t need a lift after implant removal (one of mine ruptured so out they came). Within a year I was back to a 34B/C with little evidence, besides a scar underneath, that an implant was ever there. 

It’s certainly a lot easier to run now. 

That's really good.

• Love 1
On 7/24/2021 at 2:43 PM, RealHousewife said:

Congratulations DOSODOG! 👏

I'm familiar with Peppa actually! The cartoon is super cute. I love the whistling episode. lol

hahahahaha

Yeah even if they get freebies or discounts due to being on TV, they still have to be living way beyond their means. We all love beautiful things, but entitled attitudes to the point of screwing others over-so gross. 

My son used to talk with a slight British accent too. We are Afro mixed race Boricuas who grew up in nyc. It was Peppa! I love Peppa. And after the last two episodes I may love PK a bit. 

• Love 7