Type keyword(s) to search

Dorit Kemsley: She's an American, She Was Born in Connecticut!

• Start Topic

6 hours ago, RoseAllDay said:

https://pagesix.com/2022/08/15/dorit-kemsley-slams-dana-wilkeys-mauricio-umansky-affair-claim/

This Wilkey chick is before my time watching BH, so I don’t know if she’s an ax-grinder, but 🍿.

And PK just got his new teefs, too. Flashing back to Alison DuBois — the timing of her prediction would be just about right. 

Dana is a desperate woman who has nothing to lose.  She lost her product placement business, was arrested and indicted for wire fraud and other charges, took a guilty plea deal on lesser charges and never made it on RHOBH.  I believe that she also lost all the money she supposedly had, and was pretty broke at one time after all the crap went down with her business. 

She's got a podcast now that is full of old rumors and totally goes in on the RHOBH.  She seems to gather her "tea" from a lot of gossip sites and blind items sites - she never has an original scoop or idea of her own - she just dregs through the crap that's already on the internet.  She's a big loser, imo. 

6 hours ago, RealHousewife said:

I never liked how Camille, Allison, or Vanderpump talked about Mauricio, and I don’t like what Dana said either. You don’t have to love Kyle to respect her marriage. 

I didn't like it either.  I think that Kyle and Mauricio are true to each other, just as I believe that Dorit and PK are, as well.  (Just because I also believe that Kyle and Dorit would probably castrate their husbands if they ever cheated.)

Now, if Dana spilled some tea about wife swapping or whatever between the four of them, I may go "hmmmmm" and think "well, maybe", but even that would surprise me, only because I think that PK is a huge step down from Mauricio in all aspects, so there would be no interest there for Kyle.  Just because Mauricio complimented Dorit to PK at their dinner party, all of a sudden, he's having an affair with her?  

Totally agree with Dorit here - why can't people just leave seemingly happily married people alone? 

Dana Wilkey is just a sour, bitter, jealous person, imo.

Edited by njbchlover
  • Applause 2
  • Love 7

I find Dana Wilkey amusing based off the trajectory of how her life evolved (or devolved). Her gossip is never really earth shattering. I agree she has little to lose, so if people choose to become patrons and support her podcast, then so be it. Lol.

I side eye her for her association with Enty. I used to love visiting CDAN for its biannual reveal days, but his website and its current regulars are on the same level as the QAnon folks, so I bailed some years ago. Plus the site was buggy with all the ads, etc.

Back on topic. Unless we hear otherwise, I don't pay much attention to rumors about Kyle's and Dorit's respective marriages. I do think that Mauricio genuinely loves Kyle, and I also believe PK genuinely loves Dorit.

It's not like these men don't have other options. So, I can't imagine they married their wives, but need to cat around on the side. They easily could have chosen to remain single. We never hear names of the women they're supposedly cheating with, which is something I find suspect. It's easy to claim someone is cheating and get people to believe it with the vaguest of information.

Edited by Surrealist
  • Love 8
4 hours ago, Surrealist said:

I find Dana Wilkey amusing based off the trajectory of how her life evolved (or devolved). Her gossip is never really earth shattering. I agree she has little to lose, so if people choose to become patrons and support her podcast, then so be it. Lol.

I side eye her for her association with Enty. I used to love visiting CDAN for its biannual reveal days, but his website and its current regulars are on the same level as the QAnon folks, so I bailed some years ago. Plus the site was buggy with all the ads, etc.

Back on topic. Unless we hear otherwise, I don't pay much attention to rumors about Kyle's and Dorit's respective marriages. I do think that Mauricio genuinely loves Kyle, and I also believe PK genuinely loves Dorit.

It's not like these men don't have other options. So, I can't imagine they married their wives, but need to cat around on the side. They easily could have chosen to remain single. We never hear names of the women they're supposedly cheating with, which is something I find suspect. It's easy to claim someone is cheating and get people to believe it with the vaguest of information.

Exactly! PK said some stuff I found disrespectful towards both Erika and his wife before, but I think he has no filter and tries to be funny. I think he loves Dorit. He's never once given an impression he's unhappy or would step out on her imo. We've seen couples who are clearly unhappy before, and it's not them. 

And with Mauricio there have been rumors since 2010. I guess people couldn't believe this hunky husband who makes a great living could possibly be faithful. Also, it's kind of rude how some people act like he married chopped liver and Kyle's oh so lucky. He married a Demi Moore lookalike ffs. 

Edited by RealHousewife
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6
25 minutes ago, RealHousewife said:

Exactly! PK said some stuff I found disrespectful towards both Erika and his wife before, but I think he has no filter and tries to be funny. I think he loves Dorit. He's never once given an impression he's unhappy or would step out on her imo. We've seen couples who are clearly unhappy before, and it's not them. 

And with Mauricio there have been rumors since 2010. I guess people couldn't believe this hunky husband who makes a great living could possibly be faithful. Also, it's kind of rude how some people act like he married chopped liver and Kyle's oh so lucky. He married a Demi Moore lookalike ffs. 

Agreed on all points. PK and Mo have made comments toward the other women that don't always sit right.

That said PK was absolutely on point about Erika. Same with the adorable Jagger ("Bad guy!").

• Applause 2
  • LOL 3
Just now, Surrealist said:

Agreed on all points. PK and Mo have made comments toward the other women that don't always sit right.

That said PK was absolutely on point about Erika. Same with the adorable Jagger ("Bad guy!").

Hehehe, that bugger was so cute with his bowtie!

dorit-kemsley-son-jagger-20021966.jpg

bad-guy-rhobh-dorit-real-housewives-of-b

rhobh-803-blogs-03.jpg

Dorit's kids aren't only adorable, they're funny and sweet too. 

3-16.jpg

• Love 5

Another cryptic blind item. It appears to be calling out Dorit and PK for their most recent display of wealth (photo of her closet) and saying she hasn't learned anything after the "burglary." The blind implies that the burglary thief was PK's friend. It also suggests that Dorit buys her "couture" from a known counterfeit entity called DHGate. This organization offers opportunities to buy luxury goods for less cost, and has been cited as a proven resource for counterfeit sales.

http://www.agcwebpages.com/BLINDITEMS/2022/AUGUST.html

• Applause 1
  • Useful 7
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, pasdetrois said:

Another cryptic blind item. It appears to be calling out Dorit and PK for their most recent display of wealth (photo of her closet) and saying she hasn't learned anything after the "burglary." The blind implies that the burglary thief was PK's friend. It also suggests that Dorit buys her "couture" from a known counterfeit entity called DHGate. This organization offers opportunities to buy luxury goods for less cost, and has been cited as a proven resource for counterfeit sales.

I do not believe the burglary was real.  Never have.  Would a real burglar break a sliding glass door rather than a window (extra noise!)?  Burglars aren't generally known for taking hostages or killing folks so I doubt the part where they held her at gunpoint also.   

• Like 1
  • Applause 2
  • Love 3
4 hours ago, Natalie68 said:

I do not believe the burglary was real.  Never have.  Would a real burglar break a sliding glass door rather than a window (extra noise!)?  Burglars aren't generally known for taking hostages or killing folks so I doubt the part where they held her at gunpoint also.   

I'm wondering if producers felt this way too. Dorit was given a few episodes to talk about the burglary, but it seems to have been dropped in favor of the other storyline: attacking and bullying both Garcelle and Sutton.

• Applause 3
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3
19 hours ago, pasdetrois said:

I mean I know how long it takes to have insurance payout and that closet made me go hmmmmmmmm

• Applause 2
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, Slakkie said:

I mean I know how long it takes to have insurance payout and that closet made me go hmmmmmmmm

Are you saying that the Kemsley's may have fakes in their closet, gasp!!

100% it takes a while to get a check from insurance for a robbery even longer for a fake robbery, longer yet for a fake robbery of fake Birkins.

• Like 4
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

Are you saying that the Kemsley's may have fakes in their closet, gasp!!

You know Dorit is keeping herself up at nights pondering the existential question over just how chic fakes can be...

• LOL 12
On 8/18/2022 at 11:26 AM, OlderThanDirt said:

Do they have Mary Poppins for a nanny? Phoenix has an accent that is neither PK or Dorit.

Poor kids. The mother has a fake British (kind of) accent, and the father doesn't have a posh British one, so she doesn't imitate his! Btw, I don't see PK imitating an American accent since he is living in the U.S., and is married to an American because I'm sure he thinks it's ridiculous.

• Applause 4
  • LOL 1

I've been listening to the podcast "Watch What Crappens Live" and they do the most hilarious impression of Dorit. They keep referring to her amazement at Jamie Lee Curtis' thermos in her ridiculous accent. It's worth checking out.

• LOL 6
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, queta said:

I've been listening to the podcast "Watch What Crappens Live" and they do the most hilarious impression of Dorit. They keep referring to her amazement at Jamie Lee Curtis' thermos in her ridiculous accent. It's worth checking out.

Love them! Their recaps are longer than the episodes, and are absolutely hysterical.

• Applause 1
  • Love 5
3 hours ago, queta said:

GEE!!!

• LOL 6
  • Love 1

https://www.eater.com/23399377/real-housewives-dorit-kemsley-drink-order-belvedere-soda-lemon

'Because I have rotted my brain watching thousands of hours of women screaming at each other courtesy of Bravo’s Real Housewives franchise, I can recite Beverly Hills cast member Dorit Kemsley’s cocktail order, repeated perhaps hundreds of times on the show, from memory. It’s a Belvedere and soda with three lemons, juiced and “carcass out,” served in a short glass. It’s a simple drink that’s inspired much conversation, an in-depth investigation from the intrepid truth-tellers at Gawker, and plenty of derision. Unfortunately, it’s also absolutely perfect.'

• Useful 1
  • LOL 9
13 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

How much do Dorit, Erika and Rinna receive each time they mention Belvedere?

Kylie Jenner gets a million for posting about a product (unbelieveably) - it would be interesting to know what these three get for their frequent mentions.

• Mind Blown 3

Just curious…whatever happened to the investor that Mr. and Mrs. Kemsley were accused of defrauding when they were starting Beverly Beach? Was that quietly settled after that woman chased Dorit (and Rinna, IIRC) from the pool, while filming on her phone, LOL?

And while I’m here…any news on the robbery front? No? Hmm. Last stories I saw in a search were from the middle of 2022. Has that quietly been dropped, too?

• Like 1
  • Applause 5
On 11/11/2022 at 10:51 PM, hoodooznoodooz said:

I just squeezed some citrus into my chilled water, CARCASS IN.

I do CARCASS OUT because the carcass can make the water bitter. I just want the juice!

Also at a bar or restaurant I am carcass out because I am a germaphobe and I don't like the idea of having something in my glass that was man-handled.  I know nothing is really clean in a bar, but still..  

4 hours ago, RoseAllDay said:

Just curious…whatever happened to the investor that Mr. and Mrs. Kemsley were accused of defrauding when they were starting Beverly Beach? Was that quietly settled after that woman chased Dorit (and Rinna, IIRC) from the pool, while filming on her phone, LOL?

And while I’m here…any news on the robbery front? No? Hmm. Last stories I saw in a search were from the middle of 2022. Has that quietly been dropped, too?

GEE!  I am curious about this also.  They owed people a lot of money, I hope they come to collect.

• Like 1
  • Wink 1
  • LOL 4

Dorit can afford elective surgery but stiffs the nurse - what a grifter!!  Even if Dorit contested the amount - & that might not be the case at all - she should have paid the uncontested amount & worked out the rest.  But no, given the court's award of the whole amount due plus costs - it's clear that Dorit didn't try to pay anything.  For what? To buy another overpriced purse?  That's disgusting!

• Like 8
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Sad 1
41 minutes ago, realityplease said:

Dorit can afford elective surgery but stiffs the nurse

Dorit paid big bucks for some surgery she did not need and then stiffed the nurse...not shocked by this news, Dorit and PK are setting terrible examples for their kids.

• Like 9
  • Applause 1

She and her husband are shady as hell. Every season there's a new legal issue. She's contributed nothing to the show since Puppygate, and even then she wound up as a bit player in her own drama. The burglary still seems suspicious. I have no idea why Bravo's kept her employed for so long. 

• Like 9
  • Applause 3
On 6/20/2023 at 3:35 PM, Keywestclubkid said:

RHOBH’s Dorit Kemsley Sued by Nurse for Allegedly Stiffing Payment for Plastic Surgery Aftercare, See How Much She’s Requesting as Details Are Revealed

https://realityblurb.com/2023/06/20/rhobhs-dorit-kemsley-sued-by-nurse-for-allegedly-stiffing-payment-for-plastic-surgery-aftercare-see-how-much-shes-requesting-as-details-are-revealed/

I’m so tired of these “real” housewives not paying their bills.

• Like 9
  • Applause 5
15 hours ago, Stats Queen said:

I’m so tired of these “real” housewives not paying their bills.

I know that’s right. I like to pay everything I owe asap, whether it’s a larger or smaller bill. I don’t get how they sleep at night. 

• Like 9
  • Applause 1
On 6/21/2023 at 12:25 PM, dmeets said:

She and her husband are shady as hell. Every season there's a new legal issue. She's contributed nothing to the show since Puppygate, and even then she wound up as a bit player in her own drama. The burglary still seems suspicious. I have no idea why Bravo's kept her employed for so long. 

And PuppyGate was not anything she should be proud of (quite the opposite). For anybody that doesn't know the story, Dorit adopted the dog from a rescue, and she dumped her at a kill shelter because she didn't want to take care of her. The responsible thing to do is first of all to keep the dog, and if there was an issue to return the dog to the rescue. But she didn't want Lisa Vanderpump (it was her rescue) to know she wanted to get rid of the dog. I never had a problem with Lisa leaking the story to tabloids. 

On 1/19/2023 at 7:38 AM, RoseAllDay said:

Another question: what happened to Beverly Beach? 

• Like 5
  • Applause 1

Anything new on the break-in? I know I was one of the few who defended her, but now I’m thinking I need to maybe serve myself a heaping-helping of 🐦

Edited by RoseAllDay
The crow emoji did not translate well…couldn’t change it, LOL.
  • LOL 8
On 6/20/2023 at 3:35 PM, Keywestclubkid said:

RHOBH’s Dorit Kemsley Sued by Nurse for Allegedly Stiffing Payment for Plastic Surgery Aftercare, See How Much She’s Requesting as Details Are Revealed

https://realityblurb.com/2023/06/20/rhobhs-dorit-kemsley-sued-by-nurse-for-allegedly-stiffing-payment-for-plastic-surgery-aftercare-see-how-much-shes-requesting-as-details-are-revealed/

I’m waiting for footage of someone chasing her around a pool asking about money. These people have established MOs about welshing on debts. Either ask for the money upfront with these clowns, or no services. 

Is that the key to giving the illusion of wealth? Hoard your money by always staying one step ahead of creditors and other people you owe? 

On 6/20/2023 at 9:21 PM, RealHousewife said:

I want to like Dorit because she seems like one of the more harmless women on BH, but the Kemsleys sound like they have a pattern of not paying their debts. 

Yep. There was the guy who fronted them money to start Beverly Beach, as one example.

Edited by RoseAllDay
  • Like 2
  • Applause 3

My daughter's house was broken into when she wasn't even home and that was traumatizing.  Assuming this was a real break in and they really did hold a gun to her head I don't doubt at all that Dorit isn't over it. 

• Like 5
11 minutes ago, Wicked said:

My daughter's house was broken into when she wasn't even home and that was traumatizing.  Assuming this was a real break in and they really did hold a gun to her head I don't doubt at all that Dorit isn't over it. 

Agree.

I get it guys. The Kemsleys are shady. Maybe I'm naive, but I personally believe the break-in was real. To me, being held at gunpoint is one of the most frightening things that could ever happen to a person. Dorit must have been so frightened for her life and her children. My heart really goes out to her. Hope she has had the best therapy and security. If that happened to me, if I'm being honest, I don't know if I'd ever feel safe. I'd probably want PK or another adult with me at all times. 

• Like 2
  • Useful 1

Trailer implies PK is fed up with Dorit, “still suffering from PTSD.” 
I am going to stick with my theory. PK hired a couple of guys to rob their house. Wires crossed. Dorit returned home a day early (cannot remember the exact details; sorry). PK obviously would not have authorized them terrorizing her, but they also knew that this exchange had to look convincing. 
Dorit is hurt and angry that PK orchestrated the robbery. She keeps making him feel guilty, but it’s manifesting as resentment and aggression from PK.

Edited by hoodooznoodooz
  • Like 7
  • Useful 2
On 10/6/2023 at 7:56 PM, RealHousewife said:

Agree.

I get it guys. The Kemsleys are shady. Maybe I'm naive, but I personally believe the break-in was real. To me, being held at gunpoint is one of the most frightening things that could ever happen to a person. Dorit must have been so frightened for her life and her children. My heart really goes out to her. Hope she has had the best therapy and security. If that happened to me, if I'm being honest, I don't know if I'd ever feel safe. I'd probably want PK or another adult with me at all times. 

If there has been no movement on the case — no arrests, etc. — then the anxiety is still going to be there. It took me a long time before I felt comfortable spending the night in my house (home invasion by random thugs back in 1981), and to this day a knock on the door makes me jumpy. I was lucky in that these morons got caught soon after.

That said, a lot of questions have been raised about PK’s possible involvement and the timing of the robbery, but I’ll never second-guess someone else’s reaction to something like that. Sounds like PK is telling her to get over it — the worst possible thing to tell a crime victim.

• Hugs 4
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1
On 8/16/2023 at 8:43 AM, RoseAllDay said:

Anything new on the break-in? I know I was one of the few who defended her, but now I’m thinking I need to maybe serve myself a heaping-helping of 🐦

I'll join you at the "eating crow" table because I've been reading through these threads and saw my posts from last season in which I defend Kyle & Mauricio's marriage.  

Boy, do I have 🍳 on my face. 😵‍💫

Edited by Surrealist
  • Like 1
  • LOL 6