Type keyword(s) to search

Real Housewives in the Media

• Start Topic

3 hours ago, AntAnn said:

^^^ Is that spanx showing under the cutout side of Vicki’s dress? And look at how it’s all bunched up on the back. She always dresses ridiculously, but this look is revolting. I would say more, but I’m speechless ? 

She obviously doesn’t look in a mirror. 

Maybe a fun mirror that’s had too much wine by housewives

• Love 5
On 10/19/2018 at 8:17 PM, StatisticalOutlier said:

In the jurisdictions I'm familiar with, the moral character thing is done while in law school, the earlier the better.  Which makes sense, because if the state isn't going to give you a license, there's no reason to spend time in law school, never mind taking the bar. 

I know a guy who got licensed who, when he was in middle school 40 years ago, walked into his classroom and shot and killed his teacher in front of the rest of the class.  His dad was politically connected, and the kid spent some time in a psychiatric hospital but ultimately went to law school and is licensed as an attorney. 

Normally I would say that someone with Josh's history and apparent character has a zero chance of getting licensed as an attorney, but man, you never know.  Fortunately, nobody in Josh's family is anywhere near as connected as this guy's dad was, so at least he doesn't have that assist and maybe the facts alone will doom his aspirations to join the bar.  We can only hope.

There are plenty of crazies who are doctors and lawyers and judges and politicians, and so on, who have no criminal history at all.

I don't know that many people say they want to be criminals or drug addicts when they grow up.  Life intervenes and their ability to navigate it is limited.  They make mistakes but if they are lucky and work at it, maybe they can see things differently and take a new path once released from the clink.  

Josh was clearly in trouble from a very young age.  Whatever help he was given, if any, didn't stick.  Maybe jail is what he needed to finally see a different way for himself.  Maybe something extreme like that is what some need to experience to realize there are better ways.

I like the idea that a reformed criminal can get another go at things - although the type of crime matters for me.  I'd be hard-pressed to give much of a second chance to some, e.g. rapists, murderers, physical and sexual abusers, etc.  A kid shooting his teacher doesn't fly for me, that's for sure. 

• Love 7
On 10/15/2018 at 9:26 PM, chenoa333 said:

Oh hell, WalnutQueen.....as the famous line from "Broke Back Mountain" goes: "I just can't quit ya'"

I threaten to quit but my "hate watching" RHOC is a real thing. The more I watch the more I snark! It's free emotional therapy! But thanks for your kind thoughts fellow critter lover! Meowwwww! Lol

Bah.  I threatened to quit, and here I am.  The CSC will be on this show until the bitter end , so me not watching only punishes me.

• Love 6
2 hours ago, Reality police said:

Check out the bottom of Vicki's dress, you can clearly see the spanx outline. 

Good eyes. The dress looks like that spongy clingy material that's so in style now and shows every flaw.

• Love 8
On 10/21/2018 at 7:32 AM, Jextella said:

There are plenty of crazies who are doctors and lawyers and judges and politicians, and so on, who have no criminal history at all.

I don't know that many people say they want to be criminals or drug addicts when they grow up.  Life intervenes and their ability to navigate it is limited.  They make mistakes but if they are lucky and work at it, maybe they can see things differently and take a new path once released from the clink.  

Josh was clearly in trouble from a very young age.  Whatever help he was given, if any, didn't stick.  Maybe jail is what he needed to finally see a different way for himself.  Maybe something extreme like that is what some need to experience to realize there are better ways.

I like the idea that a reformed criminal can get another go at things - although the type of crime matters for me.  I'd be hard-pressed to give much of a second chance to some, e.g. rapists, murderers, physical and sexual abusers, etc.  A kid shooting his teacher doesn't fly for me, that's for sure. 

Yeah, I'm thinking the worst of Josh's problems is that he wasn't blessed with genes conducive to high intelligence (absent father and worthless tramp of a mother aside).  Not snarking (for once) just calling things as I see 'em.  No doubt baby Josh was dealt a pretty lousy hand in life. 

Edited by Anne Thrax
  • Love 6

I think Kelly and Shannon look the best.  

Tamra and Vicki look ridiculous.

I wonder if Emily's dress would look better on her in a different color? That color does nothing for her, imo.

I'm not a fan of Gina's dress, but the color(s) work for her, and I like her shoes. 

• Love 18

Those dresses are so dated and hideous.

Tamra-Betsey Johnson prom/hooker dress. You can also attend a funeral after.

Emily-Oscar De la renta circa 1990. With the ruffles cut off to make it current. 

Vicki-Green+skin tight+draping over granny foobs =the incredible hulks ugly, out of shape mother.

Gina- New Year’s Eve 1989. The restrained version.  Tonya Harding has a dress like that in 1989.

Shannon-Mutton dressed as lamb (actually they all are).  I’ll point out that she’s definitely smaller than size “medium” Icky.

Kelly-lose the slit and it works.  One thing about Kelly is that her clothing is usually high end.

The poses are telling.  Tamra is head assclown.  She and Kelly are leaning into each other.  They are friends.  Kelly and Gina are pulling away from each other.  Not friends.  Shannon is neutral.  Vicki is timidly turning into Shannon.  She wants Shannon back, but Shannon isn’t into it.  Emily is tacked on the end.  In a really ugly dress. Sort of just there. 

Edited by Mu Shu
  • Love 20

I hope (if she does marry him) that she gets the best attorney available and an ironclad prenuptial agreement. I can see him smiling all the way to taking her to the cleaners. 

Her man picker is seriously damaged. 

• Love 10
29 minutes ago, Mindthinkr said:

I hope (if she does marry him) that she gets the best attorney available and an ironclad prenuptial agreement. I can see him smiling all the way to taking her to the cleaners. 

I hope he takes that CSC for everything she has.  She deserves the losers she chooses.

• Love 17
On 10/18/2018 at 5:23 PM, Sew Sumi said:

Teddi is married, Dorit is married, and even Erika is legally married. Hell, even Denise is married, and Camille will be in two days. 

With Kyle and LVP it's the franchise with the most "real" real housewives. Seven!

• Love 8
6 hours ago, Mindthinkr said:

I don't think it's her man picker that's off -- I think she does what she can with what's available to her.  Seriously.  She's her own brand of crazy and I think it quickly scares off any good prospects.

• Love 9
On 10/25/2018 at 7:15 PM, SweetieDarling said:

I am speechless!

WTAF?

Tamra's dress looks like something Tinsley (RHNY) would wear, if she wanted to play the grieving whore. It looks like it's from the 80s with the shoulder pads and styling. Like Tamra pulled out a dress she wore to a high school dance, well, except that neckline. All she needs is some giant, tightly permed hair.

I don't even know WHAT to say about the thing that Vicki is wearing. Why and How come to mind. Did she need a shoe horn, or did they just paint it on her? 

Who styles these people?

What kind of drugs are they on that they think they look good? (and where can I get some?)

You can see the seem of her spanx at the bottom of the picture.

• Love 6
18 hours ago, Happy Camper said:

Just a quick pop in for Reunion Looks, now I'm going back to Below Deck where it's much more interesting.

fblueijz9gu11.thumb.jpg.379f880b58e97412e23d52c4195856eb.jpg

Kelly looks hawt! ? Divorce looks good on her. 

Shannon looks so slim. Not loving her neckline/cleavage, but the dress is nice. 

The rest of them? Bleh. 

• Love 4
On 10/25/2018 at 5:53 PM, Reality police said:

Check out the bottom of Vicki's dress, you can clearly see the spanx outline. 

All Vicki needs is a tiny infant to put in that sling part of her fugly dress. 

Tamra needs to brush her hair. Maybe she just got done giving Andy a BJ and didn't realize her hair was a mess

Edited by chenoa333
  • Love 13
On 10/26/2018 at 12:00 AM, Happy Camper said:

Just a quick pop in for Reunion Looks, now I'm going back to Below Deck where it's much more interesting.

fblueijz9gu11.thumb.jpg.379f880b58e97412e23d52c4195856eb.jpg

From the neck up Vicki looks good for Vicki.

For a minute I thought Emily? Gina? (the one married to the Mormon) was that old playmate that used to be on the show.  Obviously I'm great with names.

• Love 3

Sorry if this the wrong thread for this, but just came across some very ugly Josh news-

https://pagesix.com/2018/11/06/why-lauri-peterson-is-still-fighting-for-her-sons-freedom/

I never liked Lauri -- and I can't even remember why anymore, but this is really awful for any mother to go thru.  I do feel badly for her & admire that she's standing by him & supporting him.

Edited by ScoobieDoobs
  • Love 1

Kelly was hysterical on The Talk.  She was asked who she would like to see removed from the show, and she said “Vicki is like spoiled milk, her expiration date is gone, and she’s turned into a blue cheese that stinks”.  Then she said she’d like to see Heather come back because she can’t stand her.   

I will say that Shannon looked amazing.  She’s lost a lot of weight.  

Edited by KLovestoShop
  • Love 10

Shannon lost 32 pounds, she looked good. Shannon and Kelly talk every day and are buddy’s with Tamra. Apparently something happened between Kelly and Vicki. She wants Emily and Gina to have a second chance and wants Vicki gone. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 8
On 11/7/2018 at 11:42 PM, ScoobieDoobs said:

Sorry if this the wrong thread for this, but just came across some very ugly Josh news-

https://pagesix.com/2018/11/06/why-lauri-peterson-is-still-fighting-for-her-sons-freedom/

I never liked Lauri -- and I can't even remember why anymore, but this is really awful for any mother to go thru.  I do feel badly for her & admire that she's standing by him & supporting him.

Article states: "One of the defendants thinks there's money to be made" because Josh's mom was on RHOC!! HAHAAHAHA! 

• Love 2

I know -- I had the same reaction.  But there is some validity.  The show spotlighted that George has dough.  Doesn't mean he'd fork over any of his money to some lowlife trying to scam Lauri.  But if someone is desperate enough & they know George is rich (cuz of the show) -- there's the reason for a possible money grab.

And btw, maybe Lauri never made much from the show, but have no doubts whatsoever that Tamra sure did.  Her ex was a loser that she ended up getting nothing from.  The fancy cars she & Eddie drive & their big huge house is ALL from Bravo dough.

• Love 2
3 hours ago, Straycat80 said:

Shannon lost 32 pounds, she looked good. Shannon and Kelly talk every day and are buddy’s with Tamra. Apparently something happened between Kelly and Vicki. She wants Emily and Gina to have a second chance and wants Vicki gone. 

Poor Kelly. She needs a new goal, though. Vicki is unfortunately never going anywhere.

• Love 3

Yikes with the reunion looks.  Shannon and Kelly do look the best.

To explain, on another note, Shannon and Kelly were on The View yesterday.  I thought they looked great.  Wow, Kelly was really down on Vicks.  I wonder if that happened while filming or the reunion.

• Love 1
On 10/27/2018 at 9:30 PM, yourmomiseasy said:

From the neck up Vicki looks good for Vicki.

For a minute I thought Emily? Gina? (the one married to the Mormon) was that old playmate that used to be on the show.  Obviously I'm great with names.

Emily (lol) and Jeana?  I can see it.  

Kelly does look great.  Normally I’d say her dress needs to be longer but she does have some really nice legs going on.

• Love 6
On 11/11/2018 at 7:52 PM, bagger said:

KElly is a beast!

Kelly is a beast but I'm not hating her this year. I was surprised she spilled the tea but I was all in. Shannon looked fabulous! I would have chosen different HW than Eve but CBS didn't throw me a HW fantasy party. Liked the OC picks though. Pretty fun show even if Nene is ALWAYS toooooo much.  

• Love 6
On 11/9/2018 at 4:21 PM, ScoobieDoobs said:

I know -- I had the same reaction.  But there is some validity.  The show spotlighted that George has dough.  Doesn't mean he'd fork over any of his money to some lowlife trying to scam Lauri.  But if someone is desperate enough & they know George is rich (cuz of the show) -- there's the reason for a possible money grab.

And btw, maybe Lauri never made much from the show, but have no doubts whatsoever that Tamra sure did.  Her ex was a loser that she ended up getting nothing from.  The fancy cars she & Eddie drive & their big huge house is ALL from Bravo dough.

What? Cut Fitness isn't making them rich?! Lol!

• Love 6
18 hours ago, FairyDusted said:

Kelly is a beast but I'm not hating her this year. I was surprised she spilled the tea but I was all in. Shannon looked fabulous! I would have chosen different HW than Eve but CBS didn't throw me a HW fantasy party. Liked the OC picks though. Pretty fun show even if Nene is ALWAYS toooooo much.  

Oh I love kelly for being a beast! Love that she put it out there!

Edited by bagger
  • Love 7

Lol!  Emily is right, but Tamra will best her.

If she were such a great attorney, she’d have absolutely no time or financial need to strew dollar store party favors at some sports bar broke ass birthday party.

Tamra doesn’t have education, but she has preternatural instincts.  She’s smarter than Emily and always two steps ahead.  She’s the fucking whiz man.  Nobody beats the whiz.   I hate her feral ass, but she’s an formidable adversary and I grudgingly respect her survival skills.  

• Love 7

Not sure of Tamra and Eddie's money situation.   It may be better than some think,  That house that she was remodelling in the beginning if the season ( I think) and then we saw recently them in the backyard with a dust buster, and in the kitchen where Eddie was testing his arrhythmia....they've sold that house.  Apparently it was in Ladera Ranch, and with the various upgrades an article I saw said they probably lose 300k on it.

The new house is 900 sqft bigger....and in.....COTO.  She'll be neighbors with Vicki!

https://www.realtor.com/news/celebrity-real-estate/tamra-judge-buys-new-house-coto-de-casa/

• Love 2
9 hours ago, Mu Shu said:

Lol!  Emily is right, but Tamra will best her.

If she were such a great attorney, she’d have absolutely no time or financial need to strew dollar store party favors at some sports bar broke ass birthday party.

Tamra doesn’t have education, but she has preternatural instincts.  She’s smarter than Emily and always two steps ahead.  She’s the fucking whiz man.  Nobody beats the whiz.   I hate her feral ass, but she’s an formidable adversary and I grudgingly respect her survival skills.  

Tammy Sue's the fucking honey badger of ho'wives.

• Love 14
4 hours ago, walnutqueen said:

Brianna's face looks completely different- and not in a good way.

Her face looks thin and shiny (it could be the make up or lack of) which makes her look more like Vicki. No pictures of her husband; I wonder if he looks different. Brianna, you are In NC now. People are much more casual and not hung up on their appearance like CA. Relax, when you are saving some patient’s life, they don’t give a rat’s ass what you look like. Eat healthy, but don’t worry about getting skinny. 

• Love 4