Type keyword(s) to search

Real Housewives in the Media

• Start Topic

Tamra posted on Instagram that Eddie had been in the hospital for some tests regarding his heart issues. He's home now but this was her comment: "......not the news we were hoping for".

I hope Eddie will be ok. He's a nice person. 

• Love 7
On 2/11/2019 at 1:22 PM, SuprSuprElevated said:

RHBH will have to do more than jettison Icky for me to come back into the fold full-time, but as they say in da pictures, it's a helluva start!

They should also let go of Tamrat, Stinky and Crazy Eyes. Tamrat is almost as vile as Vicki and the others don't fit.

I'm loving the fact that finally Vicki is being held accountable for her actions.

Nobody, public and housewives, liked her after her cancer scam. Bravo made it so the women had to make up with her to keep their oranges. They empowered Vicki to the point she thought she was indispensable and so she shot her mouth off about Kelly not expecting repercussions.  I'm glad that played into the decision to demote her and we'll hopefully see her gone .

https://radaronline.com/photos/vicki-gunvalson-demoted-friend-role-rhoc-kelly-dodd-feud/

• Love 5
On 2/11/2019 at 3:40 PM, Giselle said:

The source said her cocaine accusation against Kelly played into it plus nobody wanted to film with her. She had no real story. They give them 5 days to take it or leave it, no negotiation. That's what happened to Kenya on RHOA.

I would love Vicki to be gone, but no one wanted to film with her? I thought Shannon and Tamra were friends with her again. I mean I was subjected to all that Tres Amigas stuff last season. I would think Kelly would be the only one that would not film with her. So a cocaine accusation gets her booted, but a cancer scam doesn't? I wish they would get rid of Tamra and Shannon as well.

• Love 3
43 minutes ago, Misslindsey said:

I would love Vicki to be gone, but no one wanted to film with her? I thought Shannon and Tamra were friends with her again. I mean I was subjected to all that Tres Amigas stuff last season. I would think Kelly would be the only one that would not film with her. So a cocaine accusation gets her booted, but a cancer scam doesn't? I wish they would get rid of Tamra and Shannon as well.

I've been calling for the burial of this franchise for a few years now, and really thought that the Brooks thing would be the death knell for the "OG of the OC" and the show.  They should just kill it and start up a Real Housewives of Oxnard or something.  

• LOL 5
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, Misslindsey said:

Tres Amigas was last season.

I'm talking about season 10 2015 when cancergate blew up in Vicki's face. She was caught lying and when that season ended nobody wanted to film with her. They were furious. The very next season 11 was when they introduced Kelly and brought Lydia back They were the only ones to film with Vicki the first part of the season.  Bravo was not going to fire Vicki, and the ladies had to interact with her if they wanted to keep their Orange especially Shannon. This was when we saw Vicki's on again off again apology tour with Lydia and Kelly running shotgun and interfering in something they had no part of.

• Love 2

I’m not a fan of Kelly, but if she got the pig roasted, I’ll send her a bottle of 20 dollar wine.

now this bitch gets to hawk insurance full time.  Fuck you Icki.  I hope your ass ends up back in Illinois in a single wide. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 7
On 2/12/2019 at 5:16 PM, SuprSuprElevated said:

I've been calling for the burial of this franchise for a few years now, and really thought that the Brooks thing would be the death knell for the "OG of the OC" and the show.  They should just kill it and start up a Real Housewives of Oxnard or something.  

I've always hoped for a Real Housewives of Compton. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 7
On 2/12/2019 at 5:16 PM, SuprSuprElevated said:

I'd like to see The Real Housewives of San Francisco. Lots of interesting places and outer cities around there.

• Love 8
51 minutes ago, Giselle said:

Fuck.  >:-/

Yeah, but it’s a slap in her face and wallet. 

It’s about time, she’s being transitionind out.  I’m sure if ratings are steady, she’ll be dumped completely. 

I said it in the beginning.  Vicki would pay once she got on Kelly’s bad side.  Dumb heifer. 

• Love 3
2 hours ago, Juliegirlj said:

I heard Vicki promised to feature an engagement to Steve as her storyline. 

26 minutes ago, Lisa418722 said:

Does Steve know this? 

The two scumbags deserve each other.

I hope he takes that scammer for everything she's got and makes her life an utter misery when they divorce.

Worse than he did his other ex-wives.

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
20 hours ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

No, Luann assaulted a police officer and Porsha assaulted a couple of castmates.  I would light the fire under all three cauldrons.

Not to mention Porsha maliciously spreading criminal rumors about a fellow cast-mate and never issuing what felt like a sincere apology.

• Love 6

So who is paying Steve to propose Bravo or Vicki?

Sorry not interested in Vicki's forced engagement. I also don't need to hear any more about her damn love tank being filled. She sold that out to stay on the show. Won't be watching her sham wedding either if it makes it that far.

I hope Steve walks away with a bundle if they do get hitched. 

I bet Donn is laughing his ass off.

https://radaronline.com/exclusives/2019/02/vicki-gunvalson-engaged-fiance-steve-lodge-wedding-rhoc/

Edited by Giselle
Autocorrect terrors.
  • Love 7
12 minutes ago, Giselle said:

So who is paying Steve to propose Bravo or Vicki?

Now, that’s a great question. I wonder that too.

They don’t even have any chemistry together. He looks bored and barely tolerates her and she acts so desperate to have a man. Gross. They both want to be fame whores though, so they will do what it takes. Ymmv. 

• Love 7
On 2/18/2019 at 3:23 PM, PhilMarlowe2 said:

Not to mention Porsha maliciously spreading criminal rumors about a fellow cast-mate and never issuing what felt like a sincere apology.

The Porsha vs. Kandi thing was BAD.  So bad I don't watch ATL much anymore (I can't stomach Porsha).

Vicki has done her share of damage and needs to be taught a lesson, but if Porsha can stay for saying what she did, then so should Vicki.

Meanwhile, I'm wondering how Gina is fairing in Andy's eyes after here DWI given that he ends each night in the clubhouse with the slogan "If you're drinking, don't drive."

Rules are not consistent or consistently applied in the Bravosphere.  For better or worse.  At the end of the day, it's ALL about ratings.  No more, no less.

Edited by Jextella
  • Love 3
6 hours ago, Jextella said:

The Porsha vs. Kandi thing was BAD.  So bad I don't watch ATL much anymore (I can't stomach Porsha).

Vicki has done her share of damage and needs to be taught a lesson, but if Porsha can stay for saying what she did, then so should Vicki. 

Meanwhile, I'm wondering how Gina is fairing in Andy's eyes after here DWI given that he ends each night in the clubhouse with the slogan "If you're drinking, don't drive."

Rule are not consistent or consistently applied in the Bravosphere.  For better or worse.  At the end of the day, it's ALL about ratings.  No more, no less.

And honestly, Andy would have kept Phaedra on the show if there had been any inkling that the cast would have filmed with her. Same with Brandi. It's a fine line for him when the fire starters end up burning all possible bridges.

• Love 3
On 2/17/2019 at 12:36 PM, Juliegirlj said:

I heard Vicki promised to feature an engagement to Steve as her storyline. 

It worked out so well for Gretchen. I'm wishing Vicki well on her planned engagement.

On 2/19/2019 at 4:12 PM, PhilMarlowe2 said:

And honestly, Andy would have kept Phaedra on the show if there had been any inkling that the cast would have filmed with her. Same with Brandi. It's a fine line for him when the fire starters end up burning all possible bridges.

Phaedra also started 4th wall breaking and Andy HATES 4th wall breakers. It's the reason he was livid with Joyce Giraud after her one and only season because she started blabbing about production writing and picking her tagline and choosing her reunion dress. Phaedra started saying the producer Carlos King told her the rumor and insisted that she bring it up on camera. When added to the cast's refusal to film with her, Phaedra was a goner. A lot of people don't realize that the reason Vicki's rumor that Terry killed a patient in a surgery never aired during the Ireland trip or in the reunion is because the same production company produces RHoOC and Botched. And they weren't going to let Vicki and Kelly screw up their other show.

Edited by HunterHunted
  • Useful 2
  • Love 4

I think Bravo saw the writing on the wall with Steve trying to reign in Vicki and her WooHoo spirit. With the demotion comes an opportunity to encourage unfiltered Vicki to come out. I have no interest in boring Steve and Vicki . 

• Love 8
44 minutes ago, chenoa333 said:

Braunwyn Wyndham-Burke. Newest RHOC cast member. Anyone ever heard of her? Saw the post on RHOC Instagram. 

I’d never heard of her, but she has a blog.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
19 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

I can already feel my ears starting to bleed from more unwanted HoWives kids screaming from my tv. Braunwynn needs to close her legs permanently.

Hopefully they're more well-behaved then Gina's troglodytes. I don't think any are as bad as Jennifer's on RHoNJ. 

• Love 5
3 hours ago, Giselle said:

Hopefully they're more well-behaved then Gina's troglodytes. I don't think any are as bad as Jennifer's on RHoNJ. 

How dare you insult all of Jennifer’s children. It’s very remotely possible one of them is not a brat, but that youngest nightmare makes all of them look like horrendous kids who should not be allowed in public 🤪

• LOL 3
  • Love 4
23 minutes ago, Stats Queen said:

How dare you insult all of Jennifer’s children. It’s very remotely possible one of them is not a brat, but that youngest nightmare makes all of them look like horrendous kids who should not be allowed in public 🤪

Nah! They share the same DNA and upbringing.

• Love 5
(edited)

Gina now has a warrant out for her arrest and is listed as a fugitive. She skipped a court date on her DUI.

She has no room to talk about Shannon.

https://radaronline.com/exclusives/2019/03/rhoc-gina-kirschenheiter-dui-warrant-out-for-her-arrest-after-skipping-court/

https://www.google.com/amp/amp.foxla.com/entertainment/judge-issues-arrest-warrant-for-real-housewives-of-orange-county-star

Edited by Giselle
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
(edited)
7 hours ago, Giselle said:

Radar Online reports Gina was arrested for "drinking under the influence"! WTF does that mean? 😁 LOl!! 

Edited by chenoa333
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2

Here's the Reader's Digest version of an article on Housewives' kids.   The entire article is linked at the end.

Shane Keough signed as a minor league outfielder in June 2006 with the Class A affiliate of the Oakland Athletics and was released in 2010. Since then, he got engaged to Brittany McGowan, who is one of the Briefcase Models on the new Deal or No Deal.  Kara Keough married NFL player Kyle Bosworth in 2014, and they have a daughter, Decker Kate Bosworth.  Colton’s online presence shows that he has been having fun with his dog and that he celebrated Kara’s 30th with her!

Lauri Peterson is mom to Ashley Zarlin, Josh Waring, and Sophie Waring. Ashley went from being an OC Angel to starting Cheeky Minx, an online clothing store, and The Cheeky Blonde, a fashion blog. She is dating Todd Clever, a rugby union player who became the first U.S. player to play Super Rugby and who is the most capped player in United States rugby union history.

Sophie is all grown up and is a hairstylist. And Josh has had some legal troubles. In 2011, he got married, but seven months later, the marriage was annulled and a restraining order was requested against Josh. In 2012, though, the couple had a daughter, Kennady Kaydence, whom Lauri and her husband, George, eventually legally adopted (no mention of his attempted murder charge).

Oh, those Curtin girls (Lynne’s daughters in OC)...Two years ago, Alexa was awarded $2.25 million in a lawsuit. Last year, Alexa got in trouble with the law. And then, again, this year (already). But that’s not all: she performed as Jayden Taylors in order to pay for surgery costs, and her sister, Raquel, has a social media account dedicated to pictures of herself, covered in tattoos and not much else.

But that is not all either! Alexa is married to a man that was involved in another one of her issues with the law, and Raquel has a son named Carter Peterson.

Heather Dubrow was on RHOC and her husband Terry appeared on the show with her.  The two have four children—Nicholas, Max, Katarina, and Collette, who influenced Heather's decision to leave RHOC. 

Her oldest became teens, and she wanted them to make their own decisions about being on display in this way. When she does share their photos online, though, true fans are thrilled to see this family and are in awe of how much they have grown up since being on this Bravo series.

RHOC used to star Lizzie Rovsek. She has been in the headlines recently as she and Christian split and reached a divorce settlement, which covers both child and spousal support. This ex-couple will share joint legal and physical custody of their sons, Preston and Kingston.

And Lizzie's recent posts online were spent gushing over her boys! King asked when he could start asking a girl to be his Valentine (a cute story shared on Twitter), and then, in a separate post, his mom shared that he only had a couple of days left being six. On Valentine’s Day, she posted a photo of her and Preston, asking if he would be her Valentine.

Also in OC, there was Alexis Bellino, who divorced her husband, Jim, after 13 years of marriage. The two agreed to split custody of their three kids, though—Mackenna, Melania and James—putting them first, no matter what. These three are also in talent shows and theater productions and at school dances and cooking and going to sporting events.  They seem quite active and quite grown up since the last time they were seen on television.  Plus, they could have a baby brother or sister soon! Alexis went official with a new boyfriend recently in a photo where he was cradling her belly; she stated that she was not pregnant, but they wouldn’t mind one more in the future.

https://www.thetalko.com/19-kids-from-real-housewives-where-are-they-now

• Love 4
2 hours ago, walnutqueen said:

Failure To Appear = automatic jail.  Who's gonna throw their bail?

She got $2+ million a couple of years back. I wonder how much of the assault money she has blown through.

That whole family was/is a waste.

• Love 10

Failure to appear does = automatic jail but the law has to FIND you in order to arrest you. So as long as the Curtin Tramps (I think i just came up with a new name for a window design) use Uber or Lyft, I doubt they'll get caught. 

And what's the latest on RHOC fugitive Gina? Is she still evading arrest? 

• Love 6

Judge Refuses To Dismiss Josh Waring’s Attempted Murder Case:

In an 18-page court ruling released on March 8, 2019, Judge Jonathan Fish said Waring’s phone calls during the time when Waring was acting as his own attorney was not considered as privileged material.  While Waring and his attorney, Joel Garson, argued the phone calls accessed by law enforcement and prosecutors contained “work product” related to his defense, Fish said that privilege only covers “core” work product, which includes “any writing reflecting a defendant’s impressions, conclusions, opinions, or legal research or theories. … A conditional works product private does not apply in criminal cases,”

https://radaronline.com/exclusives/2019/03/judge-denies-rhoc-josh-waring-request-dismiss-attempted-murder-case

• Love 2
9 hours ago, Snarky McSnarky said:

Judge Refuses To Dismiss Josh Waring’s Attempted Murder Case:

In an 18-page court ruling released on March 8, 2019, Judge Jonathan Fish said Waring’s phone calls during the time when Waring was acting as his own attorney was not considered as privileged material.  While Waring and his attorney, Joel Garson, argued the phone calls accessed by law enforcement and prosecutors contained “work product” related to his defense, Fish said that privilege only covers “core” work product, which includes “any writing reflecting a defendant’s impressions, conclusions, opinions, or legal research or theories. … A conditional works product private does not apply in criminal cases,”

https://radaronline.com/exclusives/2019/03/judge-denies-rhoc-josh-waring-request-dismiss-attempted-murder-case

Josh said he "knew all the phone calls would be recorded but didn't think they (the jail) would actually listen to them." 😁 This is why dumb people should never represent themselves. 

I wonder how much time Josh is looking at if his charges don't get dropped or reduced.

• Love 7

Ha!

I don't like Gina. I don't care about who she is or her life. I won't watch her.

I don't like the way she laid into Shannon about Shannon's alcohol use with her holier then thou, know it all attitude and she turns out to have a worse problem.

I hope she gets help. I don't think she will last another season if she doesn't. I hope she goes back to Jersey with her kids. I hope they will get rid of her.

https://radaronline.com/exclusives/2019/03/gina-kirschenheiter-dui-ordered-get-driver-rhoc/

• Love 11
On 3/12/2019 at 9:01 AM, Giselle said:

Ha!

I don't like Gina. I don't care about who she is or her life. I won't watch her.

I don't like the way she laid into Shannon about Shannon's alcohol use with her holier then thou, know it all attitude and she turns out to have a worse problem.

I hope she gets help. I don't think she will last another season if she doesn't. I hope she goes back to Jersey with her kids. I hope they will get rid of her.

https://radaronline.com/exclusives/2019/03/gina-kirschenheiter-dui-ordered-get-driver-rhoc/

So Bravo wants Gina to use a personal driver from now on "like everyone else in OC". Ummm...hello Bravo but most folks in the OC DON'T use a personal driver..DUI or not. And most of these women are only taking a limo if it's paid for by Bravo. So cough it up Bravo...it's free limo service for eternity for all the HoWives!

• LOL 6
  • Love 1