Type keyword(s) to search

Hillary Rodham Clinton: 2016 Democratic Presidential Nominee

12 hours ago, atomationage said:

So what is Comey's probable cause?

I'm gue$$ing he'$ ju$t doing a thorough job of behalf of the good citizen$ of the U$A.  Or a large offshore bank account.

6 hours ago, biakbiak said:

It should be noted that Hillary's private server has never been hacked.

A major point of contention for the opposition.

Edited by DeLurker
  • Love 13
5 hours ago, Coffeecup said:

The persecution of Hillary is so tawdry and misogynist!

What gets stuck in my craw, is that the attacks are so transparently weak, but they are probably effective to some degree because there is an embedded bias.

• Love 12
1 minute ago, DeLurker said:

What gets stuck in my craw, is that the attacks are so transparently weak, but they are probably effective to some degree because there is an embedded bias.

What really surprised me in the beginning, but not anymore, is how vicious and downright sickeningly disgusting the comments, remarks, posts, pictures and lies were. I was a little surprised that so many people could harbor so much hatred. I can't blame them, I blame him and his surrogates. They have accused both Bill and Hillary Clinton of murder, they have accused Bill Clinton of having an illegitimate half-black son, they have accused Hillary and Obama of creating ISIS and I half expect some like "Shocking new revelation!! Hillary Clinton has an illegitimate Muslim daughter with Anthony Weiner that is being hidden in a closet in Bangladesh!! OMG!"  After so much bullshit being throw out there that's absolutely baseless and preposterous, I just got immune to it and I'm not shocked anymore.

If the British comedy group Monty Python was still around, I would swear that I was living inside one of their skits.

• Love 12

For a few seconds, let's just go along with the notion that Comey was between the proverbial rock and hard place - if he didn't mention finding emails and something significant turned up after Hillary was elected, there would be firestorm. Therefore, he had to disclose finding the emails (remember, we are just pretending he had a good reason to write the letter). Then, he has a duty to make this disclosure fair and include such phrases as "since I am disclosing an investigation into one candidate, in order to be fair, I also need to disclose any investigations involving any other presidential candidates...." and " The newly obtained emails had been uploaded to a laptop by an employee for the purpose of being printed out.  They are likely duplicates of emails we have previously seen, but will be reviewed carefully to confirm this."

• Love 6
42 minutes ago, Grommet said:

I agree that the Hillary hate started long ago. I think Trump is an opportunist who seized on it, since it dovetails nIcely with his own misogyny.

The first I can remember was during Bill's Presidency. There was a very misogynistic theme going in of no one elected her co-president. IIRC this was in response to HRC pushing for Universal Health Care. 

• Love 12
7 minutes ago, needschocolate said:

For a few seconds, let's just go along with the notion that Comey was between the proverbial rock and hard place - if he didn't mention finding emails and something significant turned up after Hillary was elected, there would be firestorm. Therefore, he had to disclose finding the emails (remember, we are just pretending he had a good reason to write the letter). Then, he has a duty to make this disclosure fair and include such phrases as "since I am disclosing an investigation into one candidate, in order to be fair, I also need to disclose any investigations involving any other presidential candidates...." and " The newly obtained emails had been uploaded to a laptop by an employee for the purpose of being printed out.  They are likely duplicates of emails we have previously seen, but will be reviewed carefully to confirm this."

The simple fact is that James Comey has by definition a job committed to serving the best interests of the people of this country. James Comey stated in July that there was no evidence of any acts that Hillary Clinton should be indicted for. The backpedal he's doing now on his own statements makes people suspect of his motives which is bad news not only for the Clinton campaign but for James Comey. If he had said nothing and stood by his previous declaration and IF something turned up AFTER the election then there would have to be concrete evidence in order to bring charges. If charges were brought and it went to court, either she would be found guilty or not. If found guilty then she would be impeached. It's as simple as that. This is no Watergate as Donald Trump has declared, it's not even close. Watergate was a criminal act that was planned in collusion with a seated President.

I still can't separate the thoughts in my head regarding the laws regarding intruding into the privacy of a citizen by searching through personal and private emails on their phones or computer unless it absolutely is linked to terrorism or some dangerous threat to our democratic election. I doubt very much that anything on Anthony Weiner's laptop other than provocative photos and sexual emails would be evidence of anything more than he's a dirty rotten bastard. And, who cares about him anyway? This is pure and simple just one more way that the Republicans are trying to sabotage this election in Trump's behalf.

Edited by HumblePi
  • Love 13
12 minutes ago, needschocolate said:

No. I refuse to buy this. Since never, ever, until this election and the "investigation" of Hillary's emails, has the FBI ever discussed an ongoing investigation. If he felt he needed to do it, then fine, do it, but don't talk about what you are doing and why you are doing it. Plus, it was mentioned, either upthread, or in Drumpf's thread, that by law, he needed to keep his trap shut, as not to influence an election. 60 days, I think.

He's an asshole and doesn't deserve to be the director.

Edited by GHScorpiosRule
  • Love 21

No. I refuse to buy this. Since never, ever, until this election and the "investigation" of Hillary's emails, has the FBI ever discussed an ongoing investigation. If he felt he needed to do it, then fine, do it, but don't talk about what you are doing and why you are doing it. Plus, it was mentioned, either upthread, or in Drumpf's thread, that by law, he needed to keep his trap shut, as not to influence an election. 60 days, I think.

He's an asshole and doesn't deserve to be the director.

They say this bungle has made Capital Hill a madhouse, more than it already is.   Internally the FBI is a mess because supposedly they have quite a few pending cases.

Kurt EichenwaldVerified account‏@kurteichenwald

"Damaging side effects from Comey's letter -having nothing to do w/ election -are already emerging, hurting @FBI and unrelated prosecutions."

I think Hillary is the LEAST of it (since I do think she and her campaign will be able to weather this), this is going to have LONG term effects on the FBI and how it's perceived for a very long time, if not henceforth and forever more.

• Love 12

I just want to go on record to say how much I love Jennifer Granholm.  The fact that people like her are on  Hillary's team, while people like the odious Rudy Giuliani are on DJT's team, tells you all you need to know about both candidates.

• Love 10

Forgive me if this was already posted.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/10/30/opinion/on-clinton-emails-did-the-fbi-director-abuse-his-power.html?_r=0

Violations of the Hatch Act and of government ethics rules on misuse of official positions are not permissible in any circumstances, including in the case of an executive branch official acting under pressure from politically motivated members of Congress. Such violations are of even greater concern when the agency is the F.B.I.

It is not clear whether Mr. Comey personally wanted to influence the outcome of the election, although his letter — which cast suspicion on Mrs. Clinton without revealing specifics — was concerning. Also concerning is the fact that Mr. Comey has already made highly unusual public statements expressing his personal opinion about Mrs. Clinton’s actions, calling her handling of classified information “extremely careless,” when he announced this summer that the F.B.I. was concluding its investigation of her email without filing any charges.

But an official doesn’t need to have a specific intent — or desire — to influence an election to be in violation of the Hatch Act or government ethics rules. The rules are violated if it is obvious that the official’s actions could influence the election, there is no other good reason for taking those actions, and the official is acting under pressure from persons who obviously do want to influence the election.

Edited by Morrigan2575
  • Love 12

And to prove I am going to need to be medicated this week, the odious O'Keefe claims he has a surprise in store.   He's the one Trump paid to dig up dirt on everyone but actually is a VERY creative editor of recordings (they turn out to be fraudulent).  His goal is to try and rob Hillary of the minority vote, I was hoping he had been hit by a bus.

• Love 7
11 hours ago, Kitty Redstone said:

I don't even understand why Huma Abedin would need to forward emails to different addresses/devices to print them.  Are printers so few and far between at the State Department that employees need to do this?  I mean, you can buy a workhorse laser printer for less than $100.  Weird.

From what I read, she had problems printing to the State Department printer.  I think we've probably all experienced a printer that is a pain in the ass at some point, either at work or home.  That is the most believable part of this whole saga for me.  

• Love 16

There's a video of Janet Pirro from Fox News opening her Friday show just blasting Comey for what he did.  Of course, it hasn't swayed her opinion of Hillary and still wants Trump to win, but when watching the footage, I was impressed that she was able to talk about how unfair the whole thing was (She's also been through it herself, so I'm sure it brought back some bad feelings and memories).  Sadly, the comments in You Tube were still about how awful Clinton is because of this email issue. 

• Love 10
10 minutes ago, KerleyQ said:

From what I read, she had problems printing to the State Department printer.  I think we've probably all experienced a printer that is a pain in the ass at some point, either at work or home.  That is the most believable part of this whole saga for me.  

Yes, very true!  The last time Windows 10 updated (without my consent!) I had to reinstall all my printers.  It took a couple of hours to get them printing again and was quite frustrating.  But my question isn't a knock on her - she did what she did to get the job done - and more about the work environment at the State Department.  Why couldn't someone with more computer knowledge fix this for her, or buy her a more reliable printer?  If she had problems printing out emails, were there others having the same problem?  Is she being singled out and raked over the coals for behavior that is SOP?  ...

• Love 6
Just now, Kitty Redstone said:

Is she being singled out and raked over the coals for behavior that is SOP?  ...

This is the most likely answer.  And it's solely because she's the one they found it on and they can use it to try to hurt Hillary's campaign.  If they'd found it on someone else who worked with her, they'd be using it to rake that person over the coals to get to Hillary.  

• Love 7
15 minutes ago, Morrigan2575 said:

The first I can remember was during Bill's Presidency. There was a very misogynistic theme going in of no one elected her co-president. IIRC this was in response to HRC pushing for Universal Health Care. 

Yes, yes, yasssss.  I so clearly remember the whole "No one elected HER" shitstorm.

I have a dedicated brain cell that has never gone dormant during all these years, that if The First Lady had just been allowed to go forward with her plan to reorganize healthcare, we would all now be living much different, better, lives.

People dying for lack of expensive medical treatment, hospital bill bankruptcies, people splitting their pills in half so they can still pay for food--nice if all those stories were from the Dark Ages.

I'm not brilliant or clairvoyant enough to envision how many unrelated other things might be different if we were freed up from the divisiveness of arguing about the constructs of Obamacare, or from wondering whether everyone we know could afford/survive this or that illness.  But I've spent some major time in other countries and you can SEE the difference where health care and medical treatment are long-settled issues, not ongoing concerns. 

(I've also met some people who were hesitant about visiting the US because "What if something happens to me and I'm injured?"  Mm-hmm.  Exactly.)

Way Way Back Machine, please.

• Love 16

I was so pissed off yesterday that I donated to Clinton and to Murphy in Florida even though I moved from that state many years ago. I'm busy in my district trying to unseat Issa.  I hope if the polls show tightening that it just energizes everyone to get off their ass and vote for Hillary. We need to crush the hate and bigotry. 

• Love 19
10 hours ago, needschocolate said:

I don't buy it.  I think it's much more likely that his political affiliation biased him against Hillary to begin with.  When he couldn't make criminal charges against her he decided to give her a verbal spanking for being "a naughty girl".  Which is certainly not in his job description.  Then when these e-mails were brought to his attention he decided to stick it to her right before the election.  I read he went against what his boss wanted and I hope he ultimately loses his job over this.

Edited by magdalene
  • Love 20

I sometimes email documents to my wife for her to print out, and she sometimes does the same to me.
Christ, I hope the FBI doesn't find out.

Ever had this discussion, "The house really needs another printer?"  Or this one, "Let's buy a bunch of extra printers?"  Me neither.
Ever printed something off of your phone?  Me neither.  Ever sent something from your phone to another account on your laptop or assistant's laptop for printing?  Yeah, I've done that too.  How devious of me.

Edited by Landsnark
  • Love 16

For a few seconds, let's just go along with the notion that Comey was between the proverbial rock and hard place - if he didn't mention finding emails and something significant turned up after Hillary was elected, there would be firestorm.

I love one former federal prosecutor saying bullshit, explaining that Congress and we the people are NOT Comey's boss, he doesn't answer to us. He's not supposed to be worrying about our perception, he's just supposed to investigate and present his findings to his boss which sure the fuck isn't Jason Chaffetz, Trey Gowdy nor we the people. It's actually Loretta Lynch who is suppose to be giving press conferences and issuing memos if need be.  Nuff said, and I wish Hillary surrogates would start echoing this regardless of where this started which is a private server which even a staunch supporter like me can admit was a no, no. Even if I wish I could have stored my information on that server, since apparently it's the only damn server that hasn't been compromised, meanwhile, Russia, China and heaven knows who the hell else are breaking into systems all over this country. Even with that, she bought herself unecessary trouble as always devising a risky way to PROTECT herself from her enemies. I damn well get that, but I wish she would finally realize that it always blows up in her face. But all of this does NOT matter in terms of how Comey should be conducting this investigation and himself in this investigation. 

Seriously? I keep hearing but if Hillary had not had a private server then Comey... Get the fuck out of here, that's basically saying because she fucked up, he had no other choice but to fuck up and handle this case differently than any other case.

Try again media and the right, try presenting your argument again.

Edited by Keepitmoving
  • Love 14

It seems so obvious that the FBI director really IS crooked--whether bought out, blackmailed or succumbing to political pressure, something clearly has corrupted him. Not just THAT he sent the letter, but, specifically, the way he unnecessarily worded it in a way that Trump could exploit (and would make the media go nuts falsely reporting and speculating).

However, this is a good reminder that there's still the electoral college: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/donald-trump-gains-polls_us_581605d1e4b064e1b4b30640

• Love 13
1 hour ago, Landsnark said:

I sometimes email documents to my wife for her to print out, and she sometimes does the same to me.
Christ, I hope the FBI doesn't find out.

Ever had this discussion, "The house really needs another printer?"  Or this one, "Let's buy a bunch of extra printers?"  Me neither.
Ever printed something off of your phone?  Me neither.  Ever sent something from your phone to another account on your laptop or assistant's laptop for printing?  Yeah, I've done that too.  How devious of me.

Is this directed on me for wondering why this poor women had to forward thousands of emails to herself in order to more easily print them?  If so, in no way was I implying that she was devious, or that her house should be littered with printers.  Quite the opposite, actually.

• Love 2

Hmmm... You know how Trump is very good at accusing others of things that HE actually does.  Ted Cruz is "lying Ted" when Trump has won the liar's award at Wash Post fact check and others.

Hillary is "Crooked Hillary" when its Trump who has so many reports of unethical and shady business practices (plus total lack of transparency).   And the women who accused Bill of sexual misconduct were discredited--but Trump paraded them out anyway, and labeled Clinton a "sexual predator" and "the worst abuser of women in history" when it's really TRUMP who appears to be the biggest abuser we've ever known about at least in our history. By far!

So... my point is he makes these preemptive strikes to smear others with things he's actually guilty of.  So it makes me wonder even more about whether he is behind the FBI director's misconduct.  After all, for months Trump's been talking about the "rigged system", the big "conspiracy" in government etc. etc.  And now, it DOES appear rigged. And there MAY be a conspiracy (between Trump campaign--Manafort and Stone, perhaps--and the Russians to throw the election for Trump).

So maybe he did know about the FBI thing in advance and this is all distraction--as it is with the Russian intelligence connection.  He IS a pathological liar, so anything is possible....

• Love 14
7 hours ago, HumblePi said:

I support Hillary Clinton and I'm on the mailing list for the DNC so I get email daily asking for a donation. I received one today with a statement from John Podesta. I'll copy and paste it all here.

Forwarded message-----
Subject: A note re: Comey's letter and what’s next
Friend --
By now, you've probably heard some news about a bewildering letter sent to Congressional leaders by the Director of the FBI.
This is all a bit confusing, and much of the reporting has been misleading or downright inaccurate, so I want to take a minute to walk through this. Bear with me!
Here's the quick backstory: In July, FBI Director James Comey concluded a year-long investigation by deciding not to go forward with any case about Hillary's emails. It wasn't even a close call, he said. In his words, "no reasonable prosecutor" would have brought charges.
Yesterday, in a surprise to us all, Comey wrote a very strange letter to Congress that was long on innuendo and short on facts. He said that in a completely separate investigation, the FBI had found some emails that may or may not be related to Hillary, and indeed may or may not be significant at all.
It's since been reported that these emails may not have even been sent by or to Hillary; that they weren't withheld by Hillary or the campaign in the earlier investigation; and most or even all of them may be duplicates of emails already in the FBI's possession.
It's being reported that Comey sent this letter over the objections of Department of Justice officials who told him that it was inconsistent with longstanding policy of both Democratic and Republican administrations not to take action that might impact an election. It's an unprecedented intrusion into a close presidential election with 10 days until Election Day.
But by being vague and obfuscating, Comey opened the door to conspiracy theories, Republican attacks against Hillary, and a surge of fundraising for Trump and his team. So this bears repeating: There is no evidence of wrongdoing, no charge of wrongdoing, and no indication that any of this even involves Hillary.

Voters deserve answers.
Comey needs to come clean with the American people about what he found and answer all the questions about why he took this unprecedented step less than two weeks before the election.
Here's what this changes for you and this campaign: Absolutely nothing.
Trump has spent more than a year trying to bully his way to the presidency. He's been browbeating the FBI (indeed, many have speculated that Comey took this extraordinary action in part to reduce the pressure on his agency that Trump's campaign and his Republican Congressional allies has been building up), leading crowds in chants of "lock her up," and even saying Hillary should be in prison -- and if he won, he'd put her there.
The facts be damned -- Trump's always shown a complete disregard for the truth. In spite of there being no new information, he's already raising money off the bizarre letter (he literally sent a text message asking for money within an hour of the story breaking!) and he's more fired up than ever on the trail today.
These are the actions of a desperate man. Trump knows he can't win on his character, temperament, or his policies. He's behind, so he'll cling to whatever he can.
So, no, our strategy doesn't change. But our intensity needs to, because we can't let him get away with this.
Our organizers and volunteers on the ground are rallying behind Hillary in what will be the biggest volunteer weekend of the campaign so far. You need to get her back, too. You need to say you're not willing to let Trump bully or buy his way into the presidency, and you're not going to let anything stop us from making history.
There are ten days to go. Let's buckle down, stay focused, and win this:

Thanks,
John

John Podesta
Chair
Hillary for America

Thank you so much for posting this!  I am definitely going to making one last donation before the deadline because I'm about sick of this shit.  No way should Drumpf and his team get away with this shit.  Nor, should those counting on a Drumpf win to hold onto their seats be allowed to benefit from it.

With all the outrage, I hope that this backfires big time on Comey and the Drumpf campaign.  It's not gratifying enough for me to see his ass dragged.  I want his emails and other communications thoroughly examined.  I want to know what Drumpf has on him.  And, it must be a doozy because we haven't heard jack shit about any investigation into Roger Stone, Paul Manafort and their ties to Putin.  And, I want this investigation continued long past the election and for these fuckers to fry for treason.

• Love 11

I don't have a comment about Comey one way or the other, because I don't know the facts and I'm too disgusted with this whole clusterfuck of an election cycle to even speculate.

If I were a betting person, I'd bet that whoever wins will serve only one term.  I think both parties are right now trying to get their ducks in a row for 2020 to have decent candidates.

If I were a betting person, I'd also bet that she'll survive this and go on to win.  She'll have what she always wanted--to be the first female President.  However, in my mind she'll always have an asterisk beside her name because if ever there was a "where there's smoke there's fire" narrative following someone--it's her and Bill Clinton.  I am sick of her and her husband and the scandals that seem to follow them.

• Love 2

I don't know how reliable it is but scuttlebutt says "Souls for the Polls" is going very well for Hillary.  I'm a minority that has KNOW idea what that is. Oh god I can't take this.  I need this whole thing to be resolved NOW, with Hillary getting elected and The Orange One going down in defeat. 

If I were a betting person, I'd also bet that she'll survive this and go on to win.  She'll have what she always wanted--to be the first female President.  However, in my mind she'll always have an asterisk beside her name because if ever there was a "where there's smoke there's fire" narrative following someone--it's her and Bill Clinton.  I am sick of her and her husband and the scandals that seem to follow them.

Anyone but Orange is how I feel, but I can understand this feeling.  Fair or not (from my view).  I've come to feel for Hillary to an extent as I do think Republicans ARE especially awful to her BUT I would be lying if I didn't admit my heightened investment is because of the inhuman she is up against and what it means if she doesn't win.

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, AgentRXS said:

So I Hillary held an impromptu rally 2 blocks away from my house today, so I thought to myself, Why the hell not? Go and check it out. Some how I was able to Forrest Gump my way into getting within 20 feet of her. (Its cool to be single and unassuming---just follow large groups in and act like you are part of the group and you can usually cut the line unnoticed lol). Anyway, I'm not crazy about her politics but I went because I've never been to a political rally and was interested in the experience. Anyway, since I was the only person within feet of her  that was trying to get a photo OF her and not a "Selfie" of ME with her, after I took this photo, she reached out and shook my hand. What a cool experience.  Surreal in fact. Photo is posted to show how the closest I got to her--taken immediately before the handshake.

Hillary.jpg

Cool! Did what she had to say change your views at all?

• Love 6

Wow, that's very cool!   Reminds me of reading yesterday about Rachel Maddow's interview with her. Afterwards, although no one asked for anything, she stayed and introduced herself to the staff and crew--anyone who was interested--and took time to pose for photos with all who wanted them (which, I gather, was pretty much everyone). Rachel was really surprised because although it was good politician conduct it probably in reality didn't get her a single more vote, or would it attract media attention, and it took up a good bit of her time at the end of a very busy day. And no one expected her to do it.

Somehow, that really impressed me, too!

• Love 24

Cool experience.  Sometimes I feel for politicians in this age of the relentless selfie!  My face would be frozen by now. 

Reassure me, guys.  I am not a poll geek but when I see headlines like nationwide gap between Hillary and Trump has narrowed to 1-2%, I worry.  When I see that Trump is doing better or even leading in Florida, I worry as I remember 2000.  Supposedly there has been a surge of voters in the past 2 days, but for whom?  I fear this non email thing is going to really sway the undecideds. 

• Love 11

I think it will sway the undecideds, too.  Because its the kind of thing that people who don't really pay attention until the last minute, don't think very critically about politics and don't want a woman (or Hillary) but realize Trump's not that great and can't rationalize supporting him either--will use as a simplistic justification, "Look! The FBI's investigating NEW problems with her! This will never stop. We'd be better off with Trump, I guess."

I want Comey investigated and Trump investigated. And in my dreams there is evidence of treason and some day, some judge will pronounce Trump's favorite words, "Lock 'em up."  Because I believe there are dirty dealings afoot here and, sadly, the public will not know about them in time for the election--or, maybe, ever.

• Love 9

Cool! Did what she had to say change your views at all?

Not really. It was more of the same Trump-bashing rhetoric (which I am anti-Trump so that was cool with me).  The city I live in is the LGBT capital of at least South Florida so she was really rallying the LGBT community to get out and vote. I'm not LGBT, just a supporter.  Bernie was my guy, but I'm with HER to stop Trump. But it was still a cool experience none the less.

Debbie W. Shultz walked by 10 feet in front of me and as a Bernie gal, it was extremely difficult not to react to her in a negative way LOL

Edited by AgentRXS
  • Love 10

While watching the news this morning a reporter with a microphone was interviewing people waiting in a long line waiting to vote. The reporter talked with 3 different people, all registered as Independent. She asked each if they had made up their minds who they were just about to cast their vote for. All three said "no, I really haven't made up my mind yet, I'm not sure". And I thought....after an entire year of this political campaigning and after all the information online and on television I had only one thought about these knuckleheads....

4TbK6z8jc.gif

the fuck.jpg

• Love 19

Bill Maher addressed this in the  most recent ep of his show.  People will spend all kinds of time on Yelp researching what restaurant to go to but devote absolutely no time to researching candidates and issues.  This is as good an explanation as any as to why DJT is even a contender in this race.

• Love 17

Regardless of what you think of Hillary's political views, one of the things that's been most infuriating to me about this election is how this idea helped perpetuated by Trump that she's a corrupt crook who belongs in jail has somehow resonated bigly ;) with the electorate.  I have never seen that kind of claim amplified on such a large scale against past candidates.  But it's meritless based on a fair understanding of the facts of her career as far as I can see!  Why do so many still believe it has merit to it?!  The perception of it is so damaging and unfair to Hillary.  I would like each and everyone of those who believe it to explain in detail to me what crimes she has actually committed.   Have they actually been to any countries with endemic corruption? 

Edited by madmaverick
  • Love 13
2 minutes ago, madmaverick said:

Regardless of what you think of Hillary's political views, one of the things that's been most infuriating to me about this election is how this idea helped perpetuated by Trump that she's a corrupt crook who belongs in jail has somehow resonated bigly ;) with the electorate.  I have never seen that kind of claim amplified on such a large scale against past candidates.  But it's meritless based on a fair understanding of the facts of her career as far as I can see!  Why do so many still believe it has merit to it?!  The perception of it is so damaging and unfair to Hillary.  I would like each and everyone of those who believe it to explain in detail to me what crimes she has actually committed.   Have they actually been to any countries with endemic corruption? 

And, yet Drumpf's bloated ass is the one facing several trials after the election is over.

You simply can't fix stupid.

• Love 19

I wonder if some of these "undecideds" just don't want to talk to pollsters.  If someone came up to me immediately before (or after) voting and asked me whom I was voting for, I'd tell him to fuck off.

• Love 8

I have been aware for many years that Hillary Clinton is possibly the most prepared and qualified person to be President for a very long time.

It was rightly overshadowed by her eloquent explanation of how horrifying and hurtful Trump's words and actions towards women are, but I loved when Michelle Obama said plainly that Hillary is more qualified than any presidential candidate in our lifetime -- more than Bill, more than Barack.

• Love 23

But it's meritless based on a fair understanding of the facts of her career as far as I can see!  Why do so many still believe it has merit to it?!

Because they're too lazy to figure it out for themselves. They want to be spoon fed and do no thinking of their own.

• Love 6

Trump supporters are naive IMO. They believe him at his word. Other people just hate Hillary for being a woman and/or a crook as Trump calls her. In reality he is the crook. 

• Love 10

I was just reading some very troubling things about the FBI. Basically there's rogue agents in there searching for ANYTHING to investigate the Clintons for.

Hillary's got her work cut out for her big-time when she wins. The misogyny is so real and cuts so deep. This kind of hatred and persecution of her is totally unreal. I can't attribute this kind of hysteria to anything else, I really can't. We have to support her.

• Love 14
8 hours ago, DeLurker said:

I'm gue$$ing he'$ ju$t doing a thorough job of behalf of the good citizen$ of the U$A.  Or a large offshore bank account.

Most likely he was promised a kind of informal golden parachute. Think about it. He ended his FBI career the moment he did this. If the Dems win, he just gets fired. If the Reps win, they quiet urge him to retire quickly so people stop asking questions every time his name is in the press. 

My feeling is that someone arranged a nice fat future paycheck for him as a "consultant" for something (a PAC maybe?) 

• Love 8