Type keyword(s) to search

S11.E12: Stage Moms And Dropped Bombs

• Start Topic

As far as the BS Shannon is spewing about doing the packing for their move from this enormous house- we've hired professional movers for the past four moves ($6,000-$8,000) and we didn't live in anything close to the size of her house. We packed up and moved my jewelry, family keepsakes, family photos and photo books and anything else that would break our hearts if we lost them. The rest of it was packed and moved (a shorter distance in two instances and long distances in the other two) and we had great movers. We never had them unpack because we had that done once and there was stuff over every inch of countertop and flooring over the entire house. Much better for us to unpack over a few days while deciding where to put everything. Before we had to pay professional movers, the Army paid for our moves and holy cow. They hired the cheapest movers all over the world and you don't even want to hear those horror stories.  No way Shannon and David packed their shit. Nice try, kids.

• Love 9

They will be playing it in the clubhouse because Bravo recorded the song and now owns it and they will play it constantly. Anything on the show that makes it to air belongs to Bravo. Andy is trying to entice more crazy stage moms to the Housewife series since so many have no kids. He's looking for more gold like Theresa. LOL

My mother-in-law loves ALL her daughter in-laws because she smart-- she knows if she complains and acts crazy she won't see them. She wants to be a part of her sons' lives and her grandkids lives. So she is supportive and kind no matter what, even when the daughter-in-laws are acting crazy and being bitchy. She talks them through it and tells them how much she loves them. It works. And she has a close family with people that love her. Unlike David's mom who would rather cause drama than have a family. She's got some issues, mental or substance related, prob both. 

Edited by bravofan27
  • Love 9
2 hours ago, Giselle said:

How about over fished. Time to go on to the next trending entrée, one with a sustainable story line.

Vicki like fish after three days have worn out their welcome. Can't even use her for chum.

There is a 'fish/smell' joke in there, but I take my hat off to you?

The fish does begin to smell at the head, first.

-----

I have seen a few hundred live shows with some good bands and some real dogs - those kids should be commended for their efforts.

The drummer was the best, she was VERY GOOD. The other girls just need some time, maturity and have some life experiences to draw from - that is the base of writing and performing.

They have the chops to do something with their talent - they have to get a new momager, tho?

• Love 8
On Monday, September 19, 2016 at 9:41 PM, nexxie said:

Yikes - did Shannon really not know her MIL was coming?! Awkward, especially while filming.

That whole scene seemed really scripted to me.  Why in the world would the mil (who can't act for shit) tell two total strangers about her family woes with her daughter-in-law?  And how did she know about the event if Shannon or David didn't tell them?  Shannon knew they were coming and even if she wasn't told by her mil, David knew and I'm sure he would tell her something like that.  So for her to act all surprised to see them was stupid and SCRIPTED!  This makes me mad because it shows that the production staff is still under the impression that we, the audience, are stupid.

Edited by swankie
  • Love 5
5 minutes ago, swankie said:

That whole scene seemed really scripted to me.  Why in the world would the mil (who can't act for shit) tell two total strangers about her family woes with her daughter-in-law?  And how did she know about the event if Shannon or David didn't tell them?  Shannon knew they were coming and even if she wasn't told by her mil, David knew and I'm sure he would tell her something like that.  So for her to act all surprised to see them was stupid and SCRIPTED!  This makes me mad because it shows that the production staff is still under the impression that we, the audience, are stupid.

Shannon explained to the women that her daughters had seen/been with her MIL just 2 weeks prior and had told her about this gig then. The GM was also told her about/invited her to a play 1 of them was in and they saved a seat for her to sit with their family but she was a no show. She never told the girls or David that she/Aunt were coming to the bar gig and just showed up. I'm sure she recognized Tamra and Meghan from the show and made a bee line for their table to spew her poison to the nearest 1 with a mic pack on, they are easily noticeable.  

• Love 14
19 hours ago, Nanny pants said:

Ahhh...Mother-in-Law problems.  Can any of us NOT relate?  

Yeah, and as we saw, it's hardly anywhere near the cutesy stuff I remember seeing on dopey sitcoms when I was a kid.  Ugh, poor, poor Shannon.  MiL's from hell NEVER die young.  They ALWAYS seem to live on till 105 just to ensure they never end their torture.  Now, given how these producers seem to like screwing with Shannon to get her screaming jags going -- so they can show it off in previews & ensure nice ratings . . . I predict Momma Beador will be back soon enough.

• Love 9
10 hours ago, Lady Grump said:

I don't think that saying she isn't over it is a bad thing. It is what it is. Plus, apart from this incident, she keeps saying it -- almost like she is trying to convince herself. I like Shannon, but my gut instinct is suggesting that she should just wrap the marriage up and move on. YMMV.

Tams is just stating the obvious.  Maybe it's a bit snotty to say it to the cam, but it is what we're all thinking.  Shannon has put a lot out on her marriage -- but not everything.  She hasn't really stated WHY she wants to go on with this marriage.  She's ONLY said she doesn't want to be another divorce statistic.  But she didn't give further deets.  David does seem to be trying to please her, but he seems like he's walking on eggshells with her.  It ain't good.  How long can he keep this routine up?  For how long does he have the patience to keep it up?  I've always thought his motivation is he wants to keep the family together AND avoid a big ole divorce payout to Shannon.

Despite David's half-hearted efforts to please Shannon (like with the vow renewal -- which we know is a Housewives marriage-ender for sure), he seems as checked out & distracted & wanting to get the fuck out . . . as asshole Jimmy is in EVERY scene he does with Meghan, AND Michael was in that oh-so-forced-to-be-there lunch with Vile Vicks, Bri, Raging Ryan & the kids.  Yup, I'd say David is about 10 seconds away from meeting his next girlfriend, if he hasn't already.  Tick-tock, tick-tock on the seconds more the marriage is gonna last, Shannon.  But the producers are counting on that, right?  Cuz she's "reality TV gold", right?  Seems cruel, but Shannon's put herself up for this.

• Love 12
3 hours ago, ScoobieDoobs said:

Tams is just stating the obvious.  Maybe it's a bit snotty to say it to the cam, but it is what we're all thinking.  Shannon has put a lot out on her marriage -- but not everything.  She hasn't really stated WHY she wants to go on with this marriage.  She's ONLY said she doesn't want to be another divorce statistic.  But she didn't give further deets.  David does seem to be trying to please her, but he seems like he's walking on eggshells with her.  It ain't good.  How long can he keep this routine up?  For how long does he have the patience to keep it up?  I've always thought his motivation is he wants to keep the family together AND avoid a big ole divorce payout to Shannon.

Despite David's half-hearted efforts to please Shannon (like with the vow renewal -- which we know is a Housewives marriage-ender for sure), he seems as checked out & distracted & wanting to get the fuck out . . . as asshole Jimmy is in EVERY scene he does with Meghan, AND Michael was in that oh-so-forced-to-be-there lunch with Vile Vicks, Bri, Raging Ryan & the kids.  Yup, I'd say David is about 10 seconds away from meeting his next girlfriend, if he hasn't already.  Tick-tock, tick-tock on the seconds more the marriage is gonna last, Shannon.  But the producers are counting on that, right?  Cuz she's "reality TV gold", right?  Seems cruel, but Shannon's put herself up for this.

I agree with this. I think Tamra was just saying what many here are saying, even those that really like Shannon - that she seems far from over it. 

I also don't think it was necessarily wrong of Tamra to bring up what the terrible MIL said. Kelly was to an extent making Shannon justify her hurt and anger over things that had happened over the years by being sympathetic to the MIL's plight. Shannon was clearly upset about that. Tamra was backing her up, telling her she wasn't just nuts and paranoid - that the terrible MIL was saying lots of stuff even at that event to lend credence to Shannon's feelings of being attacked. 

• Love 6
12 hours ago, oakville said:

I love Eddie. Earlier in the season he warned Tamra to "stay out of her son's, Ryan's Sh*t". Tamra didn't listen to him.

I do too. He is either only there for the food, or is smarter than we give him credit for steering clear of the bullshit.

19 hours ago, ElDosEquis said:

MIKEY HAS A GIRLFRIEND.......kinda

Yeah only when he bothers to take her out of the closet and blow her up!

18 hours ago, Giselle said:

Christianity hasn't changed Tamra one little bit when it comes to gossip and splashing through other people's lives.

Yes she does have a way of using it when its to her advantage, or suits her.

• Love 9
4 hours ago, ScoobieDoobs said:

You hit the nail on the head.

For a long time I'd see guys (assholes) lose their minds and screw up some really great relationships by cheating or just getting tired of being married? At first, I thought it was a 'guy thing'- some kind secret code that only WE could tap into or see?

Nope, it's obvious to people who can read other folks.

Guys are simple (minded) creatures. They aren't hard to read - you just have to look for the signs/tells and you can pretty much figure out what is going on in their heads.

With David, He wears his humiliation like a choke chain you use on a dog when training? Shannon jerks it when she when she wants his undivided attention - David got himself into the situation and nothing, NOTHING will ever redeem him as far as she goes. People jump all over his shit for cheating but if you look at Shannon - not as a housewife, but as a person - you can see why david did what he did? NO, I am not saying it's OK, I am saying that everyone needs to be respected and people need to man up when it comes to commitments.

Jim SAYS all the right things, but you can see that the mental part of his game needs work? Jim tolerates her and goes along with her, when he gets an ass full?

He checks out.

Megan is just the trophy - looks good on the mantle, but it's plastic with a fake marble base.

She tries, god bless her, but she's just a little too inexperienced with life and people - and is a little too self righteous. You can tell the people that haven't 'lived' life yet - some people have their butts wiped for them from such and early age, they just cant figure out how it's done when they get older?

• Love 8
5 hours ago, ScoobieDoobs said:

I get the 'I am oh-so-much-more-together than my mom" vibe from both of them fucking twits.

The warthog's talking head shots - she mentions Bicki and has to stop, sigh and roll the eyes around and then proceeds to tear her a new asshole.

I'd figure a daughter would try to protect her mom - Yeah the Bickster isn't the sharpest knife in the drawer, but sometime the family dirt needs to stay under the rug.

Yeah, it is a 'reality show' but as I said before?

Everyone knows that everyone else takes a shit, but the details like smell and what it looked like don't need to be fodder for the world to hear?

• Love 5

WTF Tamra. I just hate her. Honestly? You had to go in and tell Shannon right then and there? COME ON. This was an event about the CHILDREN. Grandma Donna, Kelly and Tamra the damage to the kids is ALL on you. Despicable by Bravo. The kids are the collateral damage for their storyline and camera time.

Love watch Shannon pack her house. Someone's decisions to throw out $2,000 shoes and $10,000 knick knacks is what I want to see on this show. How the other half lives, how do millionaires pack? As a side note I'd imagine that someone with a contract that forces you to move out in a month includes a healthy packers/movers allowance.

I FF thru Vick's dinner scene so I have no comment! 

Band was cute. I was singing DREAMCATCHER DREAMCATCHER as I brushed my teeth this morning today might be a long day. 

• Love 3

I'm only on page 2 so this may be covered further on but I just have to say...Know we all know what rich kids do. No just banging on some drums in the garage. Nope. We get a voice/music instructor...A real theater (in the house)....a limo drive to a "job" (set up by Bravo). Good Lord. Hope they never lose there money and have to live in the real  world! Which, of course, is why I watch!!!!

• Love 5

So how soon before Grandma Donna and Sister Vickie are the new housewives? Next season?

Like Melissa and Kathy and Rosie, as soon as the bravo sharks smell family feud, they're all over that.

Andy already joked around on WWHL about getting the MIL to come to the reunion, if anyone still had doubts about how evil this guy is... LOL.

• Love 4
22 hours ago, Giselle said:

For me worse than Carmageddon is Thursday traffic, any day rush hours as the freeway becomes a parking lot and then PCH from Santa Monica at the 10 thru Malibu, in the summer... geeze you have to really be on your toes.

The one nice thing about LA is that there are so many ways to get where you need to go if you need to avoid something. Might take you a bit longer to get there because you have to go a bit farther in a round about way or you have to take surface streets but you can get to where you need to go. One sucky area is the Whittier, La Mirada, La Habra and Brea area. Bordered by the 605, the 60, the 57 and the 91 there is nothing to go anywhere quickly.

Your first paragraph sounds like a line from SNL's "The Californians" skits!   The characters would go into long explanations of how to get from one place to another, listing all the streets and highways.  lol. 

• Love 5
7 hours ago, ScoobieDoobs said:

David does seem to be trying to please her, but he seems like he's walking on eggshells with her.  It ain't good.  How long can he keep this routine up?

Until Shannon is off the show permanently. Or his kids are grown and out of the house. Just my prediction. 

• Love 5
8 hours ago, ScoobieDoobs said:

I think this is truly a Part 2 of their marriage.  Shannon had a child the first year they were married and I think it became all about the children and things. 

Shannon did say early on during her marital strife divorce wasn't an option, as she and David both came from divorced households.  After seeing David's mom, hard to believe she and David's dad divorced.  Maybe that is why she is so bitter. 

Shannon getting the RHOC gig, and David beginning his exit strategy from the marriage I think was the wake up call.  Since she did become the breakout star of the franchise, according to Andy, I believe David is enjoying the perks.  They seem to be extremely family oriented, lots of trips and involved the girls' activities.  I see them as staying together and not just for the sake of the kids but because Shannon seems to be happy with her present life and even her TV friends.  It seems the Beadors, Dubrows, Judges and Edmonds really enjoy each others' company.  Shannon seems happy for the others' extra-curricular business successes and seems to leave the neurotic personality quirks at the door when she is off the show. 

David may be walking on eggshells but I think he is enjoying the trip.

• Love 14
1 hour ago, Thumper said:

Your first paragraph sounds like a line from SNL's "The Californians" skits!   The characters would go into long explanations of how to get from one place to another, listing all the streets and highways.  lol. 

My commute to work used to be La Cienega to the 10, to the 110, to the 5, to the 2, to the 134.  I lived off the 405, but the 405, to the 101, to the 134 would have taken a lot longer :)  It was only about 20 miles, but I circumnavigated LA.  

• Love 5
13 hours ago, ElDosEquis said:

There is a 'fish/smell' joke in there, but I take my hat off to you?

The fish does begin to smell at the head, first.

-----

I have seen a few hundred live shows with some good bands and some real dogs - those kids should be commended for their efforts.

The drummer was the best, she was VERY GOOD. The other girls just need some time, maturity and have some life experiences to draw from - that is the base of writing and performing.

They have the chops to do something with their talent - they have to get a new momager, tho?

Wasn't she?? I've always liked Stella (she seems like she's a handful and I like that!), but I REALLY like her after seeing her perform.  She's a cool kid.  Can we get her together with Nicky Dubrow? 

• Love 3
9 hours ago, ScoobieDoobs said:

Good point - David does seem to be walking on eggshells, but it's not clear why. Is it the marriage? The cameras? Bitches like "The Four Rollers" who are always ready with their teeth bared?

Guess we'll have to wait and see what happens with this sometimes weird couple!

• Love 4
52 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

I think this is truly a Part 2 of their marriage.  Shannon had a child the first year they were married and I think it became all about the children and things. 

Shannon did say early on during her marital strife divorce wasn't an option, as she and David both came from divorced households.  After seeing David's mom, hard to believe she and David's dad divorced.  Maybe that is why she is so bitter. 

Shannon getting the RHOC gig, and David beginning his exit strategy from the marriage I think was the wake up call.  Since she did become the breakout star of the franchise, according to Andy, I believe David is enjoying the perks.  They seem to be extremely family oriented, lots of trips and involved the girls' activities.  I see them as staying together and not just for the sake of the kids but because Shannon seems to be happy with her present life and even her TV friends.  It seems the Beadors, Dubrows, Judges and Edmonds really enjoy each others' company.  Shannon seems happy for the others' extra-curricular business successes and seems to leave the neurotic personality quirks at the door when she is off the show. 

David may be walking on eggshells but I think he is enjoying the trip.

I just read some interview with Shannon where she said the show saved her marriage, in spite of the many accusations from those who've said Housewives shows have destroyed theirs.  So maybe being on the show has motivated David to stay in the marriage & treat her respectfully & at least somewhat act like he cares for her.

I still get the vibe from him, if he meets a woman who's into him (and pobably young, but not necessarily, just ANYONE other than Shannon), he'd start up another affair in a sec.  But make no mistake, he's not going anywhere. I get the feeling if & when this marriage ends, it'll be all on Shannon to end it.

I cant imagine David enjoyed being on the show last season when Shannon was endlessly twisting his balls in a knot about the affair on cam every chance she possibly could.  That was really humiliating.  Idk how he stood that.  She's much better to him this season.  

So yeah, now maybe he's just enjoying being on TV & the attention it brings him. The prob is there is such an unpredictably negative down side to being on a show like this.  Like the way his mother is being shown to the world as a nightmare.  She is still his mother.  He really wants to showcase that?  Why?

• Love 2

Can I just say -- look, I know this is Vile Vicks the Cancer Scammer we're talkin' about here, but I can't stand Michael's & Bri's attitude toward her.  Let's just see how these 2 act toward her in 20 years when she's elderly & maybe not so independent & she NEEDS their help.  Will either of these 2 be dependable for help she might need?  I'm not impressed by either one of these 2.

• Love 11
19 minutes ago, ScoobieDoobs said:

Can I just say -- look, I know this is Vile Vicks the Cancer Scammer we're talkin' about here, but I can't stand Michael's & Bri's attitude toward her.  Let's just see how these 2 act toward her in 20 years when she's elderly & maybe not so independent & she NEEDS their help.  Will either of these 2 be dependable for help she might need?  I'm not impressed by either one of these 2.

I agree. I can't stand her and wish they'd boot her off (or, better yet, make her a "friend"- that would be more insulting) but the way her kids treat her, speak to her, talk about her is disgusting. Clearly, it says quite a bit about their family dynamics and Vicky as a mother. Still, ick.

Also, I find Michael so tense around Breanna. There's a weirdness between them, you'd never think that they were brother and sister.

• Love 6
46 minutes ago, ScoobieDoobs said:

Yes they have shitty attitudes towards their mother but how much of it did Vicki cultivate by buying their love with gifts and manipulating their emotions. Vicki puts in place zero boundaries with them and tries to overstep the boundaries her kids try to place with her. Vicki demands and manipulates to receive attention. She will minimize the problems of others and the damage she causes while maximizing and inflating her own to gain attention. She ignored and belittled any desires or plans they had now her children are as their mother did towards them and are now older and in a position of being able, to a point, to call her on her shit understanding that for a time payment of monetary love wont be forthcoming.

In 29 years time Vicki will reap what she has sewn.

Edited by Giselle
  • Love 15
On 9/20/2016 at 8:24 AM, ghoulina said:

Stage Moms is right. Shannon was a total stage mom. But she was still cracking me up. At one point, her dance moves looked something akin to an old lady pushing her walker down the hall. The dude in the hat was not having it. 

Dream Catcher is going to officially be in my head the entire day. So thanks, Beador girls. It was quite horrible at times, but I applaud them for getting up there and doing it. With practice and training they might be alright one day.

Shannon pulled a strange move with her fists and locking up...I thought for sure 9 Lemon Shit Rockets were going to fly out of her ass

The manager gave me a cross between Jack White and Johnny Depp Alice in Wonderland and Edward Scissorhands...throw in a bit of Tim Burton.

The kids performed. People went up stairs for food and drink...and then Shannon had her freak out. Where were the kids? Were there any kid friends in the audience?

• Love 2

That whole scene seemed really scripted to me.  Why in the world would the mil (who can't act for shit) tell two total strangers about her family woes with her daughter-in-law?  

My MIL did that-hateful woman.

Told people at our wedding that it wouldn't last and she hated my family because they did not let her invite every relative she ever knew.

She sabotaged me many times and then pleaded innocent. She lost.

• Love 11
38 minutes ago, DeeplyShallow said:

I agree. I can't stand her and wish they'd boot her off (or, better yet, make her a "friend"- that would be more insulting) but the way her kids treat her, speak to her, talk about her is disgusting. Clearly, it says quite a bit about their family dynamics and Vicky as a mother. Still, ick.

Also, I find Michael so tense around Breanna. There's a weirdness between them, you'd never think that they were brother and sister.

You'd figure that bicki's weirdness would be a uniting factor for those two?

I could see them calling each other up after an episode to talk about how embarrassed they were about their mom's behavior, or some other shit?

Didn't she make a comment about being content only seeing him 'once a year'?

He hid his address from the bickster and when she went to the hospital no one had his phone number to get in touch with him?

Very strange indeed - it makes you wonder what the underlying reasons are for the tension?

• Love 3
20 hours ago, Former Nun said:

Not only weird, it's cruel and hypocritical.  She engaged Meghan in several conversations about their "sharing" of IVF difficulties.  She seemed so supportive.  

Except Megan didn't have any IVF difficulties. It worked on the first try. I wonder if this was the case with Heather and Kelly. I wonder if there's not some resentment there, that it was so easy for Megan. 

(I realize the procedure itself, and what you have to do leading up to it, isn't a walk in the park. But I've known many people who go through all of that and STILL didn't get pregnant. It sucks.)

• Love 2
12 hours ago, ScoobieDoobs said:

MiL's from hell NEVER die young.  They ALWAYS seem to live on till 105 just to ensure they never end their torture.

Please don't scare me like that. I can't deal with another 44 years. 

1 hour ago, DeeplyShallow said:

I don't blame them for how they act around her. She has always been a controlling, needy, overbearing narcissist. You teach people how to treat you, and they learned from the best. I may be odd, but I don't buy into the whole thing where you automatically respect someone because they're older than you or your parent. Respect has to be earned. I don't believe Vicki has ever treated her kids in a truly respectful way, so of course they now have no respect for her. 

1 hour ago, DeeplyShallow said:

It is odd. But I find Michael like that with literally everyone. Maybe it's the cameras or maybe he's just a weird guy. 

Edited by ghoulina
  • Love 7
1 hour ago, KungFuBunny said:

Shannon pulled a strange move with her fists and locking up...I thought for sure 9 Lemon Shit Rockets were going to fly out of her ass

The manager gave me a cross between Jack White and Johnny Depp Alice in Wonderland and Edward Scissorhands...throw in a bit of Tim Burton.

The kids performed. People went up stairs for food and drink...and then Shannon had her freak out. Where were the kids? Were there any kid friends in the audience?

That or a healing crystal  she just formed.

Edited by Giselle
  • Love 2
15 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

It is odd. But I find Michael like that with literally everyone. Maybe it's the cameras or maybe he's just a weird guy. 

He would be the most awkward person to hang out with...

• Love 3
2 hours ago, ScoobieDoobs said:

I just read some interview with Shannon where she said the show saved her marriage, in spite of the many accusations from those who've said Housewives shows have destroyed theirs.  So maybe being on the show has motivated David to stay in the marriage & treat her respectfully & at least somewhat act like he cares for her.

I still get the vibe from him, if he meets a woman who's into him (and pobably young, but not necessarily, just ANYONE other than Shannon), he'd start up another affair in a sec.  But make no mistake, he's not going anywhere. I get the feeling if & when this marriage ends, it'll be all on Shannon to end it.

I cant imagine David enjoyed being on the show last season when Shannon was endlessly twisting his balls in a knot about the affair on cam every chance she possibly could.  That was really humiliating.  Idk how he stood that.  She's much better to him this season.  

So yeah, now maybe he's just enjoying being on TV & the attention it brings him. The prob is there is such an unpredictably negative down side to being on a show like this.  Like the way his mother is being shown to the world as a nightmare.  She is still his mother.  He really wants to showcase that?  Why?

I think his mom being shown in such a negative light is the reason David was able to endure the post-affair Shannon last season.   It seems he has a high tolerance for being berated. Don't know the circumstances of his parents' divorce but I believe David and has a much younger half brother. I do think Shannon has lightened up a bit but the affair will always be her Achilles heel.  The mom came on the show unbeknownst to David and Shannon.  My guess and this goes a little of the way of the RHONJ and Teresa's relatives, she probably feels like she should be part of the show.

When David and Shannon do their videos they seem very much into each other.  David is pretty outspoken but they seem to be back to being a pre-kid couple.  I am not blaming Shannon for David having the affair but it reminds be of the Saturday Night Live skit about mom hair.  Although she doesn't have mom hair, I think for a very long time she was a mom before a wife.  He may be gone in another eight years when the twins are out of the house ala Mario Singer, and if he is I hope he has prepared for the fall out.

Interesting to me is the two wives who were cheaters (Tamra and Vicki) and determined to get out of their marriages are the two now counseling against divorce.  I think they have seen the light and realize it isn't always greener on the other side.  Eddie is supportive of Tamra but Tamra is the one carrying the financial burden in that household.

• Love 10
21 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

Grease Bingo at the Standard Hotel.  Shannon was quite lit and Jim Edmonds was filming her.  What was shocking to me, is last year at the Reunion, Jim did not even acknowledge Shannon, now this year her kids are crazy about him.

Here is the shot from the hotel: 

Apparently Grandma Donna is a piece of work:

I can't see the insta posts.  What is the Grandma Donna post??

• Love 1
4 hours ago, ScoobieDoobs said:

Twenty years, how about April in Palm Springs, where were her kids then? 

1 hour ago, heatherchandler said:

I can't see the insta posts.  What is the Grandma Donna post??

Maybe you can see it as part of this story:  http://www.realitytea.com/2016/09/21/shannon-beador-accuses-mother-law-planning-embarrass/

Interesting little tidbit in this story-Shannon claims producers were with Vicki at the hospital.

Edited by zoeysmom
  • Love 4
3 hours ago, ElDosEquis said:

You'd figure that bicki's weirdness would be a uniting factor for those two?

I could see them calling each other up after an episode to talk about how embarrassed they were about their mom's behavior, or some other shit?

Didn't she make a comment about being content only seeing him 'once a year'?

He hid his address from the bickster and when she went to the hospital no one had his phone number to get in touch with him?

Very strange indeed - it makes you wonder what the underlying reasons are for the tension?

Narcissistic mothers often pit their kids against each other from the beginning in order to maintain control and not have to confront a unified team - think spider in the middle of a web, and everyone has to go through her rather than relate directly. B and M are probably only showing up for the paycheck.

• Love 6
13 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

Twenty years, how about April in Palm Springs, where were her kids then? 

Maybe you can see it as part of this story:  http://www.realitytea.com/2016/09/21/shannon-beador-accuses-mother-law-planning-embarrass/

Interesting little tidbit in this story-Shannon claims producers were with Vicki at the hospital.

I posted a joke about Kelly being the one to "invite" Donna because she seemed to know her name but

Spoiler

maybe it was Vicki! After seeing the preview for next week and what Vicki tells the others about David/mistress makes Donna's sudden appearance all the more suspicious

• Love 6

Wow it seems this MIL business brought the worst out in Kelly:  http://www.inquisitr.com/3529736/tamra-judge-tells-kelly-dodd-watch-yourself-after-kelly-brings-up-tamras-daughter/  I do not understand why Kelly can't see when she misbehaves her daughter sees that as well.  Big overstep on Kelly's part when she said Tamra's daughter is 18 and an adult.  OOps, she is 17 years old.  I guess Kelly didn't get the memo about talking about other people's children adult or minor.

• Love 6

Shannon's poor daughters.  This episode/evening was "all about my girls", as Shannon stated.  And then she had a shit fit making EVERYONE, uncomfortable.  If Shannon has been dealing with her mother-in-law's bullshit for 16 years, one would think she could have held it together for one more day for the sake of her children.

• Love 9
12 hours ago, Beden said:

Oh, you've met my ex-MIL, Scoobs?

Sometimes MILs think they are Icarus and fly too close to the sun.  Sometimes they realize their dream of bilateral ATK amputations and go quietly into the night.  This could happen.

• Love 2