Type keyword(s) to search

S11.E12: Stage Moms And Dropped Bombs

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, Nanny pants said:

Shannon's poor daughters.  This episode/evening was "all about my girls", as Shannon stated.  And then she had a shit fit making EVERYONE, uncomfortable.  If Shannon has been dealing with her mother-in-law's bullshit for 16 years, one would think she could have held it together for one more day for the sake of her children.

Someone, ZM, I think, posted a link to an interview Shannon gave where she says that Donna/MIL tweeted the girls that something bad was about to happen and that she loved them before they played. In other words, Donna planned this and included the girls in it so Shannon/David had to address it. They could have waited until they were off camera but if the girls asked about in the limo then Shannon/David were right to address it then, on camera.

• Love 10

I missed this the 1st time.  I blame the horrible mil.......

Right before Megan and Tamra made up, Megan rests her head on Tamras neck and says, You're so short, my neck is stiff, I'm resting it (okay not exactly that way, but close).  

Anyhow, I, as a person who is short would like to say this:

I AM NOT AN EFFING SHELF.  THANK YOU CAPTAIN OBVIOUS FOR POINTING OUT I'M SHORT.  I HAD ABSOLUTELY NO IDEA UNTIL YOU SAID SOMETHING.  DUMB.  ASS.

Thank you.  I'd rather had said that directly to Megan, but we don't hang out in the same circles.  

• Love 12

I think Meghan played the Glamis bitches perfectly.  She realized her actions were not playing well with the other ladies and made what appeared to be a "sincere" apology.  I would have said the exact same words but in my head, I'd be going "la la la now Vicky, Heather and Tamra heard what they wanted to hear and I'm off the hook." 

I love Shannon for some reason.  I used to like Heather for being articulate and well-spoken, but now I am ambivalent.  I don't know why she'd expect or even think of asking Shannon or Meghan to visit Vicky...VICKY...at the ER.  She knew that Shannon erected a wall against Vicky...as did Meghan.  Sorry, Vile Vicky you shrieking harpy, you reap what you sow and you are on your own.

Tamra, ugh.  Kelly, double ugh.  Vicky, I fast forward through every single one of her segments.  Don't know and don't care.

• Love 16
2 hours ago, dosodog said:

Right before Megan and Tamra made up, Megan rests her head on Tamras neck and says, You're so short, my neck is stiff, I'm resting it (okay not exactly that way, but close).  

I AM NOT AN EFFING SHELF.  THANK YOU CAPTAIN OBVIOUS FOR POINTING OUT I'M SHORT.  I HAD ABSOLUTELY NO IDEA UNTIL YOU SAID SOMETHING.  DUMB.  ASS.

Thank you.  I'd rather had said that directly to Megan, but we don't hang out in the same circles.  

And maybe Meg has heard the 'you're so tall' over and over again.  Thank you Captain Obvious. 

It goes both ways.  I don't think Meg meant anything hurtful given she's on the other end of the spectrum and has heard it all herself.

• Love 13

The reunion(s) show will be super boring this year...no one is really fighting and nothing really happened. None of these women have interesting "storylines". Shannon and David will need to implode again to regain my attention. The rest of them have lost me, and Icky can really go away, far far away. She becomes more gross, crass and disgusting every season, which I hardly thought possible. I would watch a show of Michael reacting to her though, if she was muted. Just his expressions would be enough. He missed his calling. 

• Love 6

Am I the only thinking that production was "great" in filming and showing what happend with Shannon's MIL ? In my opinion, it was a well thought move, even regarding the kids, beause, that way, they could see BY THEMSELVES what's really going on, instead of having some information here or there, but without seeing it directly, without any filter.

In other words, I think that, in fine, will be really helpful.

• Love 3
13 hours ago, dosodog said:

Whatever happened to 'personal air space'?

I'll shake your hand, I don't 'bro hug' and don't hug women unless they make the first move.

I am tall and don't feel the need to lord my height over people. That's a bullshit move.

• Love 4
13 minutes ago, ElDosEquis said:

I'll shake your hand, I don't 'bro hug' and don't hug women unless they make the first move.

I am tall and don't feel the need to lord my height over people. That's a bullshit move.

UM 5 minutes ago Tamra was telling her you get taller every time i see you. they laughed over it ans Meagan said you tell me that every time you see me.

I don't get the outrage ...

• Love 20

Here is the shot from the hotel: 

I wonder if Jimmy also hit Le Bain while there?

Heather Dubrow creeps me out.

She's also shown herself to be quite the Dumbrow (not knowing the difference between a dictionary and thesaurus, and calling Meghan's very methodical pregnancy "reckless").

Edited by jaync
  • Love 4
20 hours ago, booboopbedoo said:

My MIL did that-hateful woman.

Told people at our wedding that it wouldn't last and she hated my family because they did not let her invite every relative she ever knew.

She sabotaged me many times and then pleaded innocent. She lost.

+1 except my MIL didn't invite anyone to our wedding & said she'd just wait and invite people to my husband's next wedding. 

That's why I can totally feel sympathy for Shannon.  There is something that a nasty MIL can really do to mess with your mind.  I definitely think Shannon is a little loony, but NO ONE deserves to have her MIL tell her children that she's a bad mother- that's just beyond.

• Love 14
23 hours ago, yourmomiseasy said:

My commute to work used to be La Cienega to the 10, to the 110, to the 5, to the 2, to the 134.  I lived off the 405, but the 405, to the 101, to the 134 would have taken a lot longer :)  It was only about 20 miles, but I circumnavigated LA.  

All this talk about the LA freeways is bringing back lots of memories.  LOL  I lived in the San Fernando Valley (near the 101) and worked in Westwood.  I rarely ever took the freeways but would do the surface streets.  Coldwater Canyon to Mullholland Drive to Sepulveda.  Driving on Mullholland was easily the favorite part of my drive.  I still sometimes miss those views.

OT...holy christ, what a nightmare that particular MIL is!  If Shannon's been dealing with crap like that the whole time she and David have been married no wonder she's a little nutty.  Relationships with in-laws can be so tricky.  I have only met one of my DHs sisters (he has 2) and have never met his mother.  He is not close with any of them, for various reasons, and he has pretty much stopped trying to have a relationship with them.  When I was pregnant with our first son, an invitation to my baby shower was sent to my MIL and two SILs (they all live together).  It was addressed to each of them.  Well, one of my SILs is always referred to by her nickname, Evey, not her full name, Evelyn, so I had her nickname on the envelope.  I also had it spelled the way my grandmother, also an Evelyn, spells it, Evie.  Holy crap, the shit storm that caused!  My DH was called and proceeded to be yelled at about how disrespectful that was and that he was an ungrateful, hateful asshole to have done that...never mind that he's not the one who did it.  He basically told them they could all go to hell, that it was a shame that his son was never going to get to know that side of his family and that he would make sure that his son knew why.  I have some limited contact with his mother still (facebook) so that she can at least see photos of our sons but that's it.  So bravo to David for telling his mother off for her behavior that night.  It sucks and it is so unfair to the kids but they also don't need to be around that.  There's enough dysfunction already...in the Beador house and our own!  ;)

• Love 8
17 hours ago, WireWrap said:

Someone, ZM, I think, posted a link to an interview Shannon gave where she says that Donna/MIL tweeted the girls that something bad was about to happen and that she loved them before they played. In other words, Donna planned this and included the girls in it so Shannon/David had to address it. They could have waited until they were off camera but if the girls asked about in the limo then Shannon/David were right to address it then, on camera.

The brief scene where the MIL and sister entered the club made it look they were both on a mission & weren't there to party with anyone.

• Love 12
14 hours ago, breezy424 said:

And maybe Meg has heard the 'you're so tall' over and over again.  Thank you Captain Obvious. 

It goes both ways.  I don't think Meg meant anything hurtful given she's on the other end of the spectrum and has heard it all herself.

Society tends to value tall.  Last time I checked, people who are short don't treat people who are tall as resting places or ladders. 

Just because we rarely say anything, doesn't mean we appreciate people using our head/neck area as a place to put your elbow or head because you are tired and taller.

• Love 3
17 minutes ago, dosodog said:

Society tends to value tall.  Last time I checked, people who are short don't treat people who are tall as resting places or ladders. 

Just because we rarely say anything, doesn't mean we appreciate people using our head/neck area as a place to put your elbow or head because you are tired and taller.

husband is 5'5 & I'm almost 5'2.  for some reason, music fans all seem to be over 6 feet!  A guy in front of us turned around once & apologized for his height!  I replied, "it's not your fault we're only two feet tall!"

that was nice of him...it would've been nicer if he'd offered to switch places, but...

ETA that boy-child is 5'7 and our entire Italian family is pretty sure he's a giant...

Edited by teapot
  • Love 3

Obviously YMMV, but I viewed that little snippet between Tamra and Meghan as a cute little exchange between friends.  I guess I should now be retroactively offended by any of my taller friends leaning their elbows or heads on my head/shoulder?  Guess I'll be PMing my old theater friend from high school and telling her off for using me as a resting place.

Sorry but I just don't see why there is any sort of outrage over this friendly exchange between these two women.  Should anyone over 5'8 start expressing outrage at Tamra for calling out Meghan's height?  Jesus.

• Love 19
32 minutes ago, dosodog said:

Not necessarily with women.  They get called amazons, drag queens, big girl, stretch, awkward, gangly and are assumed to be either athletically inclined or model material.  On RHONY the tall Luann was expected to enter a room behind the less taller women. 

Just as tall people don't like to be nagged at when they cramped in the back seat of a car and want the seat pushed forward or assume you are at their beck and call to get something down from a shelf when a step stool is available. 

Shorter ladies can always wear heels, taller ladies can't make themselves shorter.

Edited by zoeysmom
  • Like 1
  • Love 13
1 hour ago, Snarky McSnarky said:

The brief scene where the MIL and sister entered the club made it look they were both on a mission & weren't there to party with anyone

I agree. Without the name tags on the screen, I would have thought they were health inspectors, coming to shut the place down. 

• Love 16
5 hours ago, janie2002 said:

UM 5 minutes ago Tamra was telling her you get taller every time i see you. they laughed over it ans Meagan said you tell me that every time you see me.

I don't get the outrage ...

As a tall person, I find that walking up to people and leaning on them or using them as 'crutch' isn't 'cool'.

Even if someone comments on my height - I grew up in a family where no one was over 5' 9" - as a joke or makes fun of it doesn't make it OK for me to walk over and hang all over a person.  I don't mind it if it was someone I wanted to lean on me, I'd never let a skank like Mudhen even touch me. I think it's a situational outrage - She's a bitch and a snake.

I don't like reptiles?

• Love 3
19 hours ago, Red Bridey said:

I think Meghan played the Glamis bitches perfectly.  She realized her actions were not playing well with the other ladies and made what appeared to be a "sincere" apology.  I would have said the exact same words but in my head, I'd be going "la la la now Vicky, Heather and Tamra heard what they wanted to hear and I'm off the hook." 

I love Shannon for some reason.  I used to like Heather for being articulate and well-spoken, but now I am ambivalent.  I don't know why she'd expect or even think of asking Shannon or Meghan to visit Vicky...VICKY...at the ER.  She knew that Shannon erected a wall against Vicky...as did Meghan.  Sorry, Vile Vicky you shrieking harpy, you reap what you sow and you are on your own.

Tamra, ugh.  Kelly, double ugh.  Vicky, I fast forward through every single one of her segments.  Don't know and don't care.

The only excuse that it could possibly be is head injury.  She knows damn well V didn't deserve these women visiting her after how she treated them.  Or she was just trying to seem like she cared.  I used to be sorts meh about V until a couple of seasons ago.  Now it is almost a visceral reaction when I see her.  The more I know the more I think she is a shit person.

• Love 5
5 hours ago, jaync said:

I wonder if Jimmy also hit Le Bain while there?

She's also shown herself to be quite the Dumbrow (not knowing the difference between a dictionary and thesaurus, and calling Meghan's very methodical pregnancy "reckless").

So, is the next episode about the beador's kids and tam/mudhen's stupidity going to be called the "Young and the Reckless"?

• Love 2
9 hours ago, Bebecat said:

The reunion(s) show will be super boring this year...no one is really fighting and nothing really happened. None of these women have interesting "storylines". Shannon and David will need to implode again to regain my attention. The rest of them have lost me, and Icky can really go away, far far away. She becomes more gross, crass and disgusting every season, which I hardly thought possible. I would watch a show of Michael reacting to her though, if she was muted. Just his expressions would be enough. He missed his calling. 

She's sort of a Ripley's Believe it or Not character.  To preserve her own dignity she needs to quit this show.  Further exposure of her true self is only going to hurt her further.  I was thinking about the preview where she is shading Shannon/David's marriage it reminded me about the brouhaha with Laurie and the letter a mother in law (or ex wife, can't remember)  wrote about Babe's 1st marriage or some shit like that and rather than give it to Laurie she sent it to Jeana and then it went public.  V is NOT someone ever I would trust with a secret.  She even told that drunkity drunkster gf of Billy's about Davids affair.  She needs to keep her trap shut or lose all her friends.  Oh yeah, she apparently has already lost them since only Production was with her at the hospital.  

• Love 10
1 hour ago, Natalie68 said:

The only excuse that it could possibly be is head injury.  She knows damn well V didn't deserve these women visiting her after how she treated them.  Or she was just trying to seem like she cared.  I used to be sorts meh about V until a couple of seasons ago.  Now it is almost a visceral reaction when I see her.  The more I know the more I think she is a shit person.

I think if either Shannon or Meghan would have gone to see Vicki, the tables would be turned and Vicki would have made it all about them getting camera time and how insincere and phony and how dare Shannon make it all about her.  That is why I am glad Shannon stuck by her guns and simply said, "had she been admitted I would have gone the next day."  If Vicki can't be bothered to return a phone call she really doesn't care to move this along.   

• Love 17

Shannon ruined this episode for me, with the exception of the packing.  Her acting all "hip" at the girl's rehearsal and then losing her shit on David about his mom, was nuts. Like Kelly said, it wasn't David's fault his mom did that.  I just don't see this marriage lasting...David looks scared shitless of Shannon.

Shannon did redeem herself when she opened all those closets filled with junk.  Just goes to show, if you have space, you will fill it up.  LOL

I like Vicki, and I enjoy watching her with her family, but I miss her getting trashed with Tamra and Shannon.  I am sick of these stupid grudges on each franchise.

Let's go on a kick ass vacation already!!  I am bored to death.

• Love 1
22 hours ago, dosodog said:

I'm 5'2". I would have said "You're freakishly tall, it's a straight shot, do you mind if I rest my fist in your belly?" I wouldn't have punched and I wouldn't have apologized but she would get my point and not do it again.

It's rude to point out stuff like that short or tall. If Tamra was always saying that to Meghan then she was/is rude.

Edited by Giselle
  • Love 2
8 hours ago, ElDosEquis said:

In regards to personal space don't for Gods sake think it's cute to have your dog jump all over me. I love animals and am perfectly ok with them jumping on me as long as I initiate it with the owners permission. Do it with out my permission I'll verbally scold the dog.

I'm used to tall people. In my family on both sides the next tallest after me (5"2") is 5'9 the tallest 6'6 with 6'1" the average. I'm the only one to miss the tall gene. I don't mind them, tall people are good for bear hugs, for reaching and for shade on a sunny day.

• Love 7
37 minutes ago, Giselle said:

I'm 5'2". I would have said "You're freakishly tall, it's a straight shot, do you mind if I rest my fist in your belly?" I wouldn't have punched and I wouldn't have apologized but she would get my point and not do it again.

It's rude to point out stuff like that short or tall. If Tamra was always saying that to Meghan then she was/is rude.

Actually, you reminded me of a fun exchange I would have with my mom.

I'd go stand at the front door to take a look to see who was out in the neighborhood. She'd walk up and nudge me to the side - she was 4' 11" - so SHE could look too.

I'd playfully rest my elbow on the top of her head.

And then get a well placed jab to my ribs...it turned into game as to how long I could stand there without flinching away.

I lost most of the time..

• Love 5

All this talk about tall/short reminded me of a story. My ex husband is 6'7 and would get a ton of comments about his height.

Walking in the city, some stranger passing by said, "Do you play basketball?" 

Being that was about the millionth SAME comment he'd heard over his lifetime, he was aggravated and said, "No. Do you play miniature golf?!"

OT, maybe it was addressed by other posters, but I didn't see ... I thought Shannon was not so much upset at David, but more that she wanted him to make sure to address what they said in front of everyone and support Shannon by saying it wasn't her fault. Which he did do when she pulled her shit together post-bathroom tantrum. Why she reacted the way she did in the first place, obscuring that sentiment with ravings like a loon, I got nothin'.

Edited by Suck It Trebek
  • Love 10

Yikes, but sorry these two women portray themselves as friends.  Friends are allowed to 'invade' personal spaces such as leaning on them, at least in my world.  And why are we discussing putting an elbow on one's head.  Meg didn't do that.  Friends are allowed to kid each other about height.  In my little circle of BFF's, one was six feet tall.  One was 5'2" (on a good day....).  There were many comments made about height difference to each other.  No one got insulted.  And um, did Tamra get insulted?  Not that I heard.

Let's not make this into something it wasn't. 

It is interesting to me that I've never heard anyone here comment about Tamra's height but I've heard a number of comments about Meg's neck.  Giraffe was popular last season.  So if we're going to go down this road, was that ok?  Does Meg have control over that? 

• Love 21
42 minutes ago, Snarky McSnarky said:

Kareem Abdul-Jabbar said he got on an elevator with Wilt Chamberlain one time and some jerk said "How's the weather up there?"  Wilt spit on him and said "It's raining."

I was at work one day waiting for an elevator.

When the doors opened I took a step in and rocked back in my shoes because in the car were three men who were about 6 foot seven. They looked at me and saw that I was taken back by their height.

I said, as a way to hide my astonishment, "Hey if get another person, we can start a basketball team!"

They laughed and when the car stopped on the next floor, a single woman, about 5 foot 3 took a step into the car and I saw her do what I probably did - look up and take a step back.

I held the door open for her and as she got in I said, "I hope you play basketball, we need another player......"

• Love 8

I'm 5' tall on a good day.  I have been this tall since I was 9.  I, at one time, was the tallest kid in my class - taller than all the boys, and just a bit shorter than the teachers.   It was nice, right up until all the rest of the kids grew.   My husband is 6'4" - and the only thing we have compromised on is having to have a full bathroom wall mirror (if a regular mirror is low enough for me, he can't even see his head).  When I designed my kitchen, I made sure there were no overhead cabinets - unless I use a ladder they are useless to me.   If I do wear 4" heels, it only makes me 5'4" - not exactly tall.    I always figure if the ozone layer does in fact crack and ruin the atmosphere it's going to get all the tall people first.  ;-)

• Love 6
44 minutes ago, breezy424 said:

Yikes, but sorry these two women portray themselves as friends.  Friends are allowed to 'invade' personal spaces such as leaning on them, at least in my world.  And why are we discussing putting an elbow on one's head.  Meg didn't do that.  Friends are allowed to kid each other about height.  In my little circle of BFF's, one was six feet tall.  One was 5'2" (on a good day....).  There were many comments made about height difference to each other.  No one got insulted.  And um, did Tamra get insulted?  Not that I heard.

It is interesting to me that I've never heard anyone here comment about Tamra's height but I've heard a number of comments about Meg's neck.  Giraffe was popular last season.  So if we're going to go down this road, was that ok?  Does Meg have control over that? 

Yup! Giraffe is ok, they are paid and in the public eye and this is a website formed to discuss TV shows and their cast. Tamrat is a fire plug and Meghan is a Giraffe. I think we are all just responding how we would react and maybe have done in real life and not so much on what happened on the show. Yeah, family and friends can kid, sometimes strangers, and then sometimes the kidding can go too far or go on too long.

I've never felt insulted about my Randy Newman Short People height "beep, beep, beep" it is what it is and has it's advantages. Intrusions on personal space is quite another matter.

• Love 3
21 minutes ago, Giselle said:

Yup! Giraffe is ok, they are paid and in the public eye and this is a website formed to discuss TV shows and their cast. Tamrat is a fire plug and Meghan is a Giraffe. I think we are all just responding how we would react and maybe have done in real life and not so much on what happened on the show. Yeah, family and friends can kid, sometimes strangers, and then sometimes the kidding can go too far or go on too long.

I've never felt insulted about my Randy Newman Short People height "beep, beep, beep" it is what it is and has it's advantages. Intrusions on personal space is quite another matter.

So, do you think that Meg intruded on Tamra's personal space.  I'm not understanding.  Truly....

7 hours ago, Giselle said:

You hit the nail on the head.

Most of us don't do the fake gushing and oozing platitudes when we meet our co-workers - the phony 'friendships' and interactions make me giggle. I don't have harsh words for people I don't like, then later on go all huggy and kissy on them?

Mudhen is someone that you keep at arm's length and you let her know it, otherwise she'll stick her nose into YOUR cha-cha and then proceed to tell everyone what you have done wrong, why you did it and how icky the whole situation is.

No, I can judge myself without anyone reminding me how stupid I am.

• Love 2

I finally watched this ep but I guess it didn't make much of an impression on me.

Shannon's a bit of a stage mom.

Why does they have a pimp as band manager?

I don't want to judge Tamra's actions b/c she might really be trying to be a good Xian.

• Love 1
10 hours ago, breezy424 said:

I agree, it seemed like a friend thing to me. Did Tamra complain about it, cuz she would if she didn't like it.  It's funny because there is often so much talk about how mean and dirty they can sometimes be to one another, yet we have a small nice moment of friendship and some see a problem where it doesn't appear there is one.  

• Love 14
13 hours ago, notnowimbusy said:

I'm 5' tall on a good day.  I have been this tall since I was 9.  I, at one time, was the tallest kid in my class - taller than all the boys, and just a bit shorter than the teachers.   It was nice, right up until all the rest of the kids grew.   My husband is 6'4" - and the only thing we have compromised on is having to have a full bathroom wall mirror (if a regular mirror is low enough for me, he can't even see his head).  When I designed my kitchen, I made sure there were no overhead cabinets - unless I use a ladder they are useless to me.   If I do wear 4" heels, it only makes me 5'4" - not exactly tall.    I always figure if the ozone layer does in fact crack and ruin the atmosphere it's going to get all the tall people first.  ;-)

But on the other hand, due to climate warming and the rising sea levels, we'll still have our heads above water.

• Love 9

Once again, the editors were the real heroes of this episode.  The montage of Vicki screaming?  During Shannon's tirade, the shot of Eddie casually eating and drinking, since he's been around this block so many times before?  I see you, editors.  I see you, and I acknowledge you.

(Important edits: I actually believe that Shannon packed up her own house, only because she's so anal retentive and germophobic.  Also, Brianna's hair looks really nice!  I wish I could get mine that shiny and healthy-looking.  That is all.) 

Edited by ladle
  • Love 1
8 minutes ago, tvfanatic13 said:

Reunion seating prediction- Tamra, Heather, Shannon, Megan all cramped on one couch. Vicki and Kelly in seperate chairs.

I think that's about right, but I actually picture K dudd in one of those cages they keep Rottweilers in.   

• Love 8
21 minutes ago, tvfanatic13 said:

Reunion seating prediction- Tamra, Heather, Shannon, Megan all cramped on one couch. Vicki and Kelly in seperate chairs.

My guess is that they'll somehow convince Heather to sit on the same couch as Vicki and Kelly, since it seems as though she doesn't have quite as many issues with them as the other ladies do at this point.  Or Meghan.  Actually, I'm going to go with the seating chart being Meghan, Kelly, Vicki, Andy, Shannon, Tamra and Heather, in that order.

• Love 2
16 hours ago, breezy424 said:

So, do you think that Meg intruded on Tamra's personal space.  I'm not understanding.  Truly....

I think it's a case of there's nothing better to do than look for tits on an ant.  This episode wasn't very controversial and it's still a lot of days until the next shit show. 

• Love 3
20 hours ago, breezy424 said:

Since I started this. ..No.  That was my reaction to a situation I've "put up with" all my life.

It is a violation of MY personal space and or personal feelings.  That's why when it happens, I politely tell them to get off me.  When they announce to me and everyone in the room how short I am, I do tend to get a little snark in a southern "why bless your heart" kind of way.  Things like, "Really? I don't look that short in the mirror." Or "wow thanks for letting me know. " 

My experience with friends who did that stuff with me was that it was condescending and putting me down.

If your fine with being used as a shelf by your friends or always being asked to join a basketball team, cool.

However, for me, keep your pointy elbows off my head and your pointy earrings off my neck.

This was not about how Megan and Tamra felt about the situation. Nor finding tits on an ant. I posted my opinion and reaction to what I saw and what it makes me think.

• Love 2

My mother-in-law is a fine Christian lady (way different league than Tams) & the things that get on my nerves are very minor in comparison to what others (like Shannon) go thru.

Thinking about it,  my MIL would have been the perfect person to have gone to Vicki when she was in the hospital.  Even being a total stranger, MIL would have stopped on way or gone out later & bought something for Vicks to wear home. She would have sat with her & held her hand giving encouraging words while waiting for test results. She would have driven her home, gotten her settled, made her a few casseroles & arranged any future doctor appointments.  She can be smothering at times but is an overall good person & has good intentions.  I know she wouldn't have approved of the cancer scam but would have probably put that aside while tending to Vicks. 

• Love 2