Type keyword(s) to search

S11.E12: Stage Moms And Dropped Bombs

• Start Topic

To me, the funniest Michael/Brianna reaction was when Vicki said something like she "doesn't start fights." It would be so like Vicki to think that she's never responsible for her behavior. Someone else always "started it." Her kids know better. 

• Love 21
6 hours ago, Nanny pants said:

Ahhh...Mother-in-Law problems.  Can any of us NOT relate?  

Me!  I am totally blessed.  As I say to my mom, you couldn't have picked a better set I of in laws.

I can't even imagine having a hot mess like Shannon's mil.  Shannon is kind of a hot mess too.  She just kind of goes off, looks for David to get involved, runs around all wonky and then collapses in tears.  I felt bad for her.

• Love 7

♫ Dreeamm...catcher!

What was weird to me was that the girls seemed to have none of their friends at the show. 

There was a quick shot of some screaming kids in the audience.

Eddie for MVP of the ep; loved seeing him just shoveling food in his mouth as Tamra twirled up Shannon about what the MIL said.

That was hilarious. Background!Eddie rocks.

Ragey keeping his hat on at the dinner table...jerkwad. And enough with the Brianna THs, already.

Am I the only one that thinks it's weird that no one seems to be congratulating Meghan on her pregnancy?  I mean it's not like she just woke up pregnant one day -- surprise!

It is weird, and Heather calling it a reckless pregnancy was especially WTF.

I'm down with more Shannon-heavy episodes. Last night was better than the whole of RHoNY's season.

• Love 15
1 hour ago, zulualpha said:

I think it was more like "I'm gonna keep my relationship as far away from this shit show as possible, #sorrynotsorry."

I come from it from a different angle?

His answer was indifferent, "well kinda, sorta..."

I get that he might NOT want to intro his GF to mom (HOLY SHIT, Imagine NOT knowing who his mom is and then watching the show?) so, why would you post a photo on SM? I get that you don't intro your dates to the family until you are really serious, but the non committal answer - after you post a photo - shows he doesn't care enough to say to bicki, "Yes, I am in a relationship".

If I was that chickie babe, I'd be asking what 'kinda, sorta' meant?

Don't women want to know where they stand?

• Love 2
16 minutes ago, jaync said:

Ragey keeping his hat on at the dinner table...jerkwad. And enough with the Brianna THs, already.

Thanks, I missed that.

It was like, "If I keep my hat on, no one will know I am with this zoo....."

You'd think the Corps would have taught him some manners?

• Love 7
2 hours ago, Pop Tart said:

I think Shannon is a control freak so likely is going to pack up a lot of the personal stuff anyway. It's funny, Heather is often seen as the control freak, and she is, but her need for control seems to stem from her highly organized nature and feeling that things should be done right. Whereas I feel like Shannon's need for control is more emotionally based?

That might be part of it, but she's also a germaphobe. She mentioned something about not wanting people "touching" her stuff. Like....ew, germs. If I had her money, I'd pay people to do all of it and sit out by the pool. But that's just me. 

• Love 17
1 hour ago, Giselle said:

As someone up thread said, Tamra and Kelly should have gone to David first to shut his family down right after they had been dumped on by his mother. Shannon was already on pins and needles with MIL and SIL being there. David could have nipped it early and told Shannon himself at an appropriate time.

Christianity hasn't changed Tamra one little bit when it comes to gossip and splashing through other people's lives.

I think the girls have Grannie's and Aunt Vicki's number. They know who they are.

LOL, when people don't live up to their 'standards' they freak out because it goes against the twisted version of religion they have.

They then have to point it out to the people around them - Tamarat's piety doesn't allow her to sin like that, but she sure feels the need to let everyone know that Satan may be afoot and he is making people do shitty things?

• Love 4
15 hours ago, AttackTurtle said:

I think Shannon has somehow managed to remain true to who she is for three seasons.   There was no way Shannon was going to react any differently to hearing about the comment made by David's mother.  

And I honestly think that Shannon may be the deciding factor if Vicki finally gets the boot.  No one honestly likes her on the show.  She's bringing nothing to the show and Shannon shows zero interest in opening the door to a relationship of any kind with Vicki.  

And Vicki's attitude towards Shannon's phone call said it all.   Her not returning the call had nothing to do with Shannon not running to her bedside, but rather her belief that "she got her friends back" after the accident; hence no further need to attempt to reconcile with Shannon.  Poor Jeana Keough was probably cast aside again by Vicki.

Andy Cohen credits Shannon with revitalizing the show.  Stated another way, it was becoming very stale with Vicki, Tamra, and company.

"Andy said that the franchise is successful because they keep injecting the various casts with new members to keep it alive and fresh. He named two women as examples of women who became great additions to their casts and revitalized their respective shows: Shannon Beador, who stars on The Real Housewives of Orange County, and Dorinda Medley, who stars on The Real Housewives of New York City."

http://www.inquisitr.com/3520689/andy-cohen-says-shannon-beador-and-dorinda-medley-revitalized-real-housewives

• Love 11

Clearly, Shannon isn't over the affair. I think that marriage will end, eventually.

And all this hand-wringing over Meghan and Shannon not visiting Vicki? STAHP! Producers mis-calculated. Most people agree with Shannon and Meghan. Edit this stupid outrage out!

• Love 9

I like her when asshole Jimmy ain't around.  Well, when he is around I just feel sorry for her & nothing else.

Jimmy was in the WWHL audience last night. Even when the show isn't filming, he chooses to spend his time away from his wife.

You'd think the Corps would have taught him some manners?

Or his mama.

There's a difference between "being over the affair" when it's her and David interacting on a daily basis vs being blindsided by his Mother humiliating her and blaming her failure as a wife on his actions.

Agreed; just because Shannon has forgiven David, that doesn't mean being reminded of the affair doesn't bite. (Yeah, Shannon may have overreacted, but I dig her feistiness, personally.)

• Love 12
Just now, ghoulina said:

Yea, I really hated Tamra's TH when she was all, "I guess Shannon ISN'T over it". So she's never supposed to get upset about it ever again? Even if people spread accusations that the affair was HER fault? Oh okay. 

I don't think that saying she isn't over it is a bad thing. It is what it is. Plus, apart from this incident, she keeps saying it -- almost like she is trying to convince herself. I like Shannon, but my gut instinct is suggesting that she should just wrap the marriage up and move on. YMMV.

• Love 9
9 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

Yea, I really hated Tamra's TH when she was all, "I guess Shannon ISN'T over it". So she's never supposed to get upset about it ever again? Even if people spread accusations that the affair was HER fault? Oh okay. 

My thought was that yeah, she's moving forward, even though things still sting--but the REAL upset was his MIL going around sneakily telling people she *doesn't even know*, *on camera*, that Shannon's *at fault* for the affair and woe is me, doesn't get to see the kids because *Shannon* doesn't like *her.*

• Love 10
1 hour ago, Snarky McSnarky said:

Andy Cohen credits Shannon with revitalizing the show.  Stated another way, it was becoming very stale with Vicki, Tamra, and company.

"Andy said that the franchise is successful because they keep injecting the various casts with new members to keep it alive and fresh. He named two women as examples of women who became great additions to their casts and revitalized their respective shows: Shannon Beador, who stars on The Real Housewives of Orange County, and Dorinda Medley, who stars on The Real Housewives of New York City."

http://www.inquisitr.com/3520689/andy-cohen-says-shannon-beador-and-dorinda-medley-revitalized-real-housewives

Interesting! I must agree - Shannon and Dorinda are wacky enough to bring some drama, and they also have decent hearts. I say, bring us more of this sort and fewer narcissistic a-holes.

• Love 18
28 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

Tamra salivates when cast members are in pain - she's no less toxic wrapped in religion.

• Love 17

Years ago, when my daughter turned 1 in April, we had an open-house birthday party.  Great food, lots of friends, etc.  Everyone was having a great time.  I was in the house, and overheard my MIL talking to my next door neighbor, saying "She (meaning me) didn't get our OK to have this party, and it's not right.  I'll allow it this time, but from now on, I'm in charge of all parties and holidays".  Hmmmmm.   Told my husband, and to be honest, he had the same look of a deer trapped in the headlights as David.  He hated what she said, but I think he even hated more that he was going to be put in the middle.    I let it go.  Fast forward to October.  I worked hard on the cutest costume for my daughter.   Planning on going with friends and their kids around the neighborhood.   This time I get a call from SIL telling me I had no right to make a costume, and MIL is beside herself, and we should not go with friends, but instead drive and hour and a half over to her house, because "that's the way it's always done".   OK, game on.   It took year of being bad mouthed, second guessed, etc., but finally, after 15 years we came to a truce.  Oh that didn't stop her from complaining about me - blaming me because my husband didn't want to go over to see them, and feeling that it would have been so much better if my husband had married somebody else.     In the end, after many many many years have passed, I find it interesting that when my MIL had a stroke, and was dying, it wasn't my SIL or husband who sat by her, day and night, it was me.   

Now on to VIcki!  Are you serious?  High maintenance doesn't even begin to describe her.    I get moments when I feel sorry for her.  We've seen when she goes back to Chicago to see old friends, have seen her around her cast mates, and bottom line, I think she is terribly sad that her life has turned out the way it has, and it's not what she expected.   She so desperately wants to be the one in a happy marriage, partner who loves her, etc.   But her problem is that she doesn't seem to realize that the way she acts, and overreacts to things, her control issues, that until she changes, she isn't going to find it.   It's obvious she has to buy the love of her kids.

• Love 18
20 hours ago, mbaywife123 said:

Briana is really sticking to her mother! Wonder if Vicki will address this in her blog?

It was too funny when Vicki announced that she thought she was a good catch...crickets from the whole table and how low maintenance she is and they were all  oh hell no!

It was also telling watching her in earlier scenes moving her head and neck around but when she came to the resturaunt she was acting all stiff.

Her kids obviously can't stand her, but they love her money.

You noticed that too huh?  I also noticed Mike's epic WTF face when V said she didn't start fights.  Boy damn near spit something out.  Her response to Shannon's call and the preview for next week where she is spilling tea about the affair/Donna's opinion was gross Vicki.  Not that there is any other kind.

• Love 11
18 hours ago, WireWrap said:

She had the neck brace on but had her head bent down, a big no, no and then we see her with no brace on at all moving her head/neck like nothing was/is wrong. Faker! LOL

Maybe Kelly? She went up to Kelly first and did she already know Kelly's name or did I just hear wrong? LOL

LOVE having someone in the field give their opinion of her hypochondriac action!  

• Love 3
2 hours ago, FamilyVan said:

So has it ever worked that two main attraction stars did not film with each other?

Network TV: on "The Good Wife," even thought we would see them in many scenes "together" (many), Julianna Margulies refused to film with Archie Punjabi.

• Love 3
17 hours ago, ScoobieDoobs said:

Wait, did I have a bad dream or did Vicks actually say she's "a catch"?  For who?  Those in the market for a cancer scammer?  And she didn't really say she's "low maintenance", did she?  Maybe -- if you own a family van.

Oh man, can I just say how glad I am that my mom never said to me (and would never ever ever think to say) how she wanted to have sex?  Yeah, yeah, yeah, I get it.  This is why Bravo is still throwing dough at Vicks.  Cuz she says & does this kinda shit.  But still  . . . EEEEWWWW!!!!!!!!

Raging Ryan looks really, really, really, really skeered to say anything on cam.

Does Michael own shoes?  Just curious cuz every time we see him, he's always in flip-flops -- or is this a So Cal thing?  Michael ALWAYS looks like he does NOT wanna be there.  He just has that look.  He doesn't wanna be near Bri or her fugly husb or her kids & certainly not Vicks.  But he really looks like he doesn't wanna be on cam.  But he does work for Vicks, so yeah, she must be bribing him but good to be there.

Shannon's girls were cute.  They can't sing for shit, but they were very cute.

Is Meghan like 6 foot 5 or what?  Eddie looked teeny-weeny next to her.  I like her when asshole Jimmy ain't around.  Well, when he is around I just feel sorry for her & nothing else.

Satan Andy should give each of us a buck every time one of these broads says "moving on".  Maybe it would finally stop that annoying shit.

Hoo boy, Shannon sure as shit ain't afraid to go nuts on cam, is she?  Do I think David's mom was a producer set-up?  You betcha.  Look, these producers are probably ALWAYS on the lookout to get Shannon to cause a scene or go nuts with a screaming fit.    Momma is clearly a loose cannon & they probably found that out quick & merely set her loose.  This was an easy set-up for them.  

I give it to Shannon.  Without her, this show would be nothin'.

I am thinking his yearly bonus at Coto is tied to showing up and acting like he might have one fuck to give.  If that is the case I would rescind the bonus cause he doesn't even have a 1/2 fuck.

She isn't even a catch for Brooks!  She greatly overestimates her worth.  I am not saying this based on looks, I am saying it based on her awful personality and suckhole neediness.  And doesn't it say something about her that Brooks was a lying tool and this new dude has all kinds of issues if you google him?  

You'd think she would have had a bit of introspection after the accident.  No one except those paid to do so came to the hospital after the accident.  Not blood, not 'friends', not coworkers.  No one cared she went home nearly naked in an uber at 1am.  I also think she didn't say anything to Meghan in texts about being nearly naked and alone because she wanted the sympathetic edit.  Well didn't work Gunvelson.  

Davids mom and sister looked like they had business to attend to there.  Not a friendly let's watch the grands play music visit but a lets create some drama visit.  It didn't sound to me that they were mic'ed.

Shannon is HW gold.  Her oldest daughter is stunning.

• Love 10
3 hours ago, jaync said:

It is weird, and Heather calling it a reckless pregnancy was especially WTF.

Not only weird, it's cruel and hypocritical.  She engaged Meghan in several conversations about their "sharing" of IVF difficulties.  She seemed so supportive.  

• Love 14
4 hours ago, Giselle said:

Been there done that. Those are a sad given.

Dare I mention never going to Walmart or Costco around holidays or the time between Thanksgiving to Mid January unless it's a weekday and when they first open. Any other time, first thing in the morning or 2PM on weekdays is best, parents are at work and Moms are picking up snowflakes from school.

The de riguer in So Cal is getting stuck behind a Land Rover or Volvo with the bumpersticker, "MY child is an exceptional student at the Gwen Paltrow Magnet School in Beverly Hills".

Seeing the kids that have come out of the OC school district?

The beador kids seem to be digesting the problems of the parental units with a little bit of side eye?

I can tell that they dying to have a 'normal' life, but I think they realize that mom is trying to fix a plumbing problem with a hammer.  The kids are going to be the collateral damage in that relationship.

No one can tell me that whenever Shannon goes into her 'Tasmanian Devil' mode and flies off the handle, she doesn't reach into her bag of "hurt, misery and pain" and sprinkles the people around her.  As the kids get older, they are going to either beat feet or side with david...

Kids are going to side with the saner of the two, David may be a cheater and a creepy dude, but he has more parental chops than Shannon does - I wonder what she would do without all them 'beador bucks'?

Selling incense and crystals at a swap meet?

• Love 4
7 hours ago, pbutler111 said:

Am I the only one that thinks it's weird that no one seems to be congratulating Meghan on her pregnancy? I mean it's not like she just woke up pregnant one day -- surprise! She worked really hard and went through a lot of pain to get pregnant, yet I've heard nothing but crickets and a cold wind -- and a lot of nonsense bitching about Vicki and the hospital -- from the other women on the show. They all had a fit over Meghan's supposed lack of compassion for the hospitalized-yet-selfie-taking-liarpants Vicki, yet none of them can muster a "atta girl!" for something as momentous as Meghan's pregnancy? I honestly don't understand this.

I am a little surprised at Tamra not congratulating Meghan.  Shannon has.

Jim has beginning a lot of grief for not being excited about the baby, who would have thought a year or so ago, it would be Shannon coming to Jim's defense.  She tells two pretty interesting stories about Jim.  I was even more surprised to hear Jim and Shannon were out until 3 am playing some sort of bar Bingo game.  http://www.bravotv.com/watch-what-happens-live/season-13/episode-149/videos/after-show-shannon-defends-jim-edmonds

• Love 4
7 hours ago, pbutler111 said:

Am I the only one that thinks it's weird that no one seems to be congratulating Meghan on her pregnancy? I mean it's not like she just woke up pregnant one day -- surprise! She worked really hard and went through a lot of pain to get pregnant, yet I've heard nothing but crickets and a cold wind -- and a lot of nonsense bitching about Vicki and the hospital -- from the other women on the show. They all had a fit over Meghan's supposed lack of compassion for the hospitalized-yet-selfie-taking-liarpants Vicki, yet none of them can muster a "atta girl!" for something as momentous as Meghan's pregnancy? I honestly don't understand this.

Ehhh.  It's not like Megan went through months or years of infertility, heartbreak and frustration.  She guilted a man who had a vasectomy into having another child he seems not at ALL excited about and CHOSE the most difficult method of doing it.  He could've gotten his vasectomy reversed.  She could've done IUI which is a lot less invasive than IVF.  I don't think she deserves a medal for choosing to do things the most difficult way possible and it appears the IVF worked the first month they tried.  Also? The show is heavily edited.  We don't know if anyone congratulated her or not, really.

I looooove me some Shannon but her insistence on airing her marital dirty laundry in front of her children is wearing thin.  Those poor girls are gonna grow up having ISSUES.  I also loved how Kelly kept whining "but she was cryyyyying!"  Yeah, that's a good way to mend fences with Shannon, Kelly.  Go ahead and take her crazy ass MIL's side in a decades long dispute.  That woman is especially dumb, considering how educated she keeps insisting she is.

• Love 9

Every time Shannon's girl's said Grandma Donna I thought they were saying Prima Donna and I was so confused.  I had no idea who they were talking about.  I guess I wasn't paying much attention and I didn't catch that David's mom's name was Donna.  lol

• Love 3
6 minutes ago, lezlers said:

Ehhh.  It's not like Megan went through months or years of infertility, heartbreak and frustration.  She guilted a man who had a vasectomy into having another child he seems not at ALL excited about and CHOSE the most difficult method of doing it.  He could've gotten his vasectomy reversed.  She could've done IUI which is a lot less invasive than IVF.  I don't think she deserves a medal for choosing to do things the most difficult way possible and it appears the IVF worked the first month they tried.  Also? The show is heavily edited.  We don't know if anyone congratulated her or not, really.

I looooove me some Shannon but her insistence on airing her marital dirty laundry in front of her children is wearing thin.  Those poor girls are gonna grow up having ISSUES.  I also loved how Kelly kept whining "but she was cryyyyying!"  Yeah, that's a good way to mend fences with Shannon, Kelly.  Go ahead and take her crazy ass MIL's side in a decades long dispute.  That woman is especially dumb, considering how educated she keeps insisting she is.

When people start to drop the "I wuz educated at XXXXXXXXX Kollege/unnyvercityy" I laugh.

It only means you sat in a class and got to walk on stage at the end.

I have worked with those 'edukated' folks and found them to be pretentious and they aren't worth a shit in a panic. If it wasn't covered in class, they can't  figure it out on their own. All the people they relied on in school aren't there to help them out.

I can see Kelly being in a sorority and being that Mean Girl that everyone is friendly to, because you learn pretty quickly she is a nut case?

• Love 4
16 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

I am a little surprised at Tamra not congratulating Meghan.  Shannon has.

Jim has beginning a lot of grief for not being excited about the baby, who would have thought a year or so ago, it would be Shannon coming to Jim's defense.  She tells two pretty interesting stories about Jim.  I was even more surprised to hear Jim and Shannon were out until 3 am playing some sort of bar Bingo game.  http://www.bravotv.com/watch-what-happens-live/season-13/episode-149/videos/after-show-shannon-defends-jim-edmonds

I can't watch this where I am but can you tell me what Bingo this was?  Was it at Hamburger Mary's?  I hope so.  I know the people that do that Bingo and I want deets!  I am seeing them in a couple of weeks so I am grilling them if its the same game.

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, Natalie68 said:

I can't watch this where I am but can you tell me what Bingo this was?  Was it at Hamburger Mary's?  I hope so.  I know the people that do that Bingo and I want deets!  I am seeing them in a couple of weeks so I am grilling them if its the same game.

Grease Bingo at the Standard Hotel.  Shannon was quite lit and Jim Edmonds was filming her.  What was shocking to me, is last year at the Reunion, Jim did not even acknowledge Shannon, now this year her kids are crazy about him.

Here is the shot from the hotel: 

Apparently Grandma Donna is a piece of work:

• Love 11
21 hours ago, BlackMamba said:

Wow

David's mom was out of pocket IMO.  I smell producer set up,  but for the sake of drama let's!    She didn't even know Kelly and RatTam but she managed to involve them her grandma rights drama.   I see why she doesn't get to see the grandchildren because no matter how much their momma is crazy in her book -  that's still their mother!   If she can talk to a bunch of randoms about how she doesn't like Shannon I can only imagine what she would tell her grandkids alone about their mom.

Tam still after 8 seasons doesn't know "There is a time and place".   She's never going to change getting drama at someone's expense.   She should know by now how uber sensitive Shannon is that moment would set her off.   

On a lighter note,  I thought the girls did good with their performance.   They were nervous but hapoy they got through it. 

OF COURSE she knows! That's WHY she does it! She knew exactly that it would set Shannon off. This is all Tamrat has now to earn her keep. Everything Tamra does is calculated and for the cameras

• Love 4
17 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

Grease Bingo at the Standard Hotel.  Shannon was quite lit and Jim Edmonds was filming her.  What was shocking to me, is last year at the Reunion, Jim did not even acknowledge Shannon, now this year her kids are crazy about him.

Here is the shot from the hotel: 

Apparently Grandma Donna is a piece of work:

Thank you!  Bummer it isn't the same group I don't think but I will ask if they have met them and if there are any stories.  I do know that Alexis wanted to be a bingo caller for one of their shows (Drag Queen Bingo) but based on her comments at the time re LGBTQ and marriage equality they told her no.  

Grandma Donna has got some serious issues.  

• Love 3

Can I just say it is so refreshing to hear Shannon critique her children and speak honestly about their musical talents at the beginning of the episode? I get so sick of tone-deaf parents who think they special snowflakes are SOOOOO talented. That seemed like an actual bit of normalcy throughout this very odd franchise and was so welcome.

And Tamra.. you are not the Rodney King of the O.C. now or ever. That is all.

• Love 9
18 hours ago, Teddybear said:

This is not the first episode where someone is screaming nearby yet Eddie continues eating his food without even raising his head.  

It was hilarious when Vicki (delusionally) said she's a catch, everyone at the table all of a sudden got very thirsty.  

I love Eddie. Earlier in the season he warned Tamra to "stay out of her son's, Ryan's Sh*t". Tamra didn't listen to him.

• Love 4

Thoughts this episode. Tamra is making me feel inspired to work out. And by work out I mean go for a walk. I'm not lifting anything. Shannon was hysterical trying to motivate her kids to be rockers. The three girls in a rock band is a hoot. They are horribly untalented. Cute, yes. Talented.... 

Vicki wearing the neckbrace is ridiculous. Who is she trying to sue? That's the only reason you wear those things. I wonder who her personal injury attorney is. I really liked her hair color.

OMG, Shannon is bloated. This is really bad. She is a psycho if she thinks she bloated because she opened closets. That's weird. She's probably opening closets looking for that gadget Dr. Moon sold her for 600 dollars that was two ziplock bags and plastic pump and some other stuff that fits into a larger ziplock bag. Maybe someone put it in the freezer. 

For some reason, this season more than others, I've noticed Heather is like Tamra's guard dog. She is always right there, monitoring Tamra's every move, ever sentence, and instantly supporting it. She's beyond Carol Bethenny obsessed.  She defends EVERYTHING she says. For example (this is just for EXAMPLE)

Heather: "I really like Meghan. She is a great girl that Jimmy married."

Tamra: "Meghan says I'm reckless."

Heather, SHE'S reckless! Getting pregnant! That SLUT!" saliva slewing, voice rising in rage. He face caves in due to fillers. She's furious. 

Tamra nods manically looking evil. 

Heather eyes Tamra nervously, hoping for approval.

I'm starting to wonder if Tamra has explored Heather's lady pool like she did Fernanda. Fernanda had the hugest crush on Tamra, but then got mad when she didn't show up for her citizenship party. I'm not kidding either. Because Heather seems emotional involved and obsessed obsessed, like a boyfriend who REALLY wants the girl to like him. It's super creepy.

I think David is hot. I'll just say it. I don't like the CA gay soft voice but his body rocks and he has hair. Keeper. 

Vicki is like a toddler, saying crazy things solely for attention. Why didn't she have her neckbrace on at dinner? She talks and people start drinking. She's doing something right. 

I can't even imagine that Shannon's mother in law is so terrible. No wonder David is so screwed up. She is the prototypical jealous mom who doesn't like the attention her son gives someone else. IF she is so sad about not seeing the kids, then she should be taking every second to enjoy them instead of ignoring them and talking shit about the mom. She seems like a drunk which is why she is saying that stuff. Ridiculous. 

I wonder if when David left he went back to his mom's house, and she was hoping he would come back for good. David is kind of trying to appease his mom and wife and it's landing him in hot water. The wife will win though. 

Edited by bravofan27
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, bravofan27 said:

Thoughts this episode. Tamra is making me feel inspired to work out. And by work out I mean go for a walk. I'm not lifting anything. Shannon was hysterical trying to motivate her kids to be rockers. The three girls in a rock band is a hoot. They are horribly untalented. Cute, yes. Talented.... 

Vicki wearing the neckbrace is ridiculous. Who is she trying to sue? That's the only reason you wear those things. I wonder who her personal injury attorney is. I really liked her hair color.

OMG, Shannon is bloated. This is really bad. She is a psycho if she thinks she bloated because she opened closets. That's weird. She's probably opening closets looking for that gadget Dr. Moon sold her for 600 dollars that was two ziplock bags and plastic pump and some other stuff that fits into a larger ziplock bag. Maybe someone put it in the freezer. 

For some reason, this season more than others, I've noticed Heather is like Tamra's guard dog. She is always right there, monitoring Tamra's every move, ever sentence, and instantly supporting it. She's beyond Carol Bethenny obsessed.  She defends EVERYTHING she says. For example (this is just for EXAMPLE)

Heather: "I really like Meghan. She is a great girl that Jimmy married."

Tamra: "Meghan says I'm reckless."

Heather, SHE'S reckless! Getting pregnant! That SLUT!" saliva slewing, voice rising in rage. He face caves in due to fillers. She's furious. 

Tamra nods manically looking evil. 

Heather eyes Tamra nervously, hoping for approval.

I'm starting to wonder if Tamra has explored Heather's lady pool like she did Fernanda. Fernanda had the hugest crush on Tamra, but then got mad when she didn't show up for her citizenship party. I'm not kidding either. Because Heather seems emotional involved and obsessed obsessed, like a boyfriend who REALLY wants the girl to like him. It's super creepy.

I think David is hot. I'll just say it. I don't like the CA gay soft voice but his body rocks and he has hair. Keeper. 

Vicki is like a toddler, saying crazy things solely for attention. Why didn't she have her neckbrace on at dinner? She talks and people start drinking. She's doing something right. 

I can't even imagine that Shannon's mother in law is so terrible. No wonder David is so screwed up. She is the prototypical jealous mom who doesn't like the attention her son gives someone else. IF she is so sad about not seeing the kids, then she should be taking every second to enjoy them instead of ignoring them and talking shit about the mom. She seems like a drunk which is why she is saying that stuff. Ridiculous.

Because she had just come from the hairdresser (used to be one) and you can't lean back in the bowl wearing a neck brace.  I have tweaked my neck before and lying back in a shampoo bowl while the hairdresser lifts/scrubs/massages your head is the last thing I COULD do.  She doesn't even care enough to take that lie from beginning to end!  You have to LIVE that lie.  Can't be all willy nilly about it.  Besides I doubt a hairdresser would wash and style someone with a neck injury.  Too much of a chance to make it worse and she is NOT worth the liability.  They didn't even get their shop name on the show!

I don't think there is something called a CA gay voice (lifelong CA resident) but he is from Michigan so I would bet his voice was the same there.  I would call him soft spoken though.  I also find him attractive but he seems short of stature and I like 'em tall!  He looked like his mom and sister but those looks work better on a man. 

I don't think Heather and Tamra know each other in THAT way but I am thinking Heather knows if she goes against T it could be very bad for that cultivated persona Heather has created.

• Love 7
31 minutes ago, BDS said:

Can I just say it is so refreshing to hear Shannon critique her children and speak honestly about their musical talents at the beginning of the episode? I get so sick of tone-deaf parents who think they special snowflakes are SOOOOO talented. That seemed like an actual bit of normalcy throughout this very odd franchise and was so welcome.

And Tamra.. you are not the Rodney King of the O.C. now or ever. That is all.

I enjoyed the part where Shannon was trying to get her daughter to dig deep and emphasize "dream catcher" and then cited her experience in madrigals and a cappella no less.  Only Shannon can link rock and madrigal. 

Kelly who in her blog, was her usual disturbed self, saying she felt for the mother-in-law (who had just been with the family two weeks before at Easter and stood up Sophia's play five days earlier) mentioned the girls did several cover songs and were great.  Last night on WWHL they played the studio cut and it was kind of a cute song.  Andy said they would be playing it in the clubhouse.  Between Heather and Shannon they have kids that are starting t be interesting, last week it was about one of Heather's kids at the talent show.  More of this stuff.

• Love 5
4 hours ago, ghoulina said:

I'd rather catch the clap than catch Vicki. 

To be fair, the clap can be gone with a course of antibiotics.  Vicki is much harder to get rid of.  Her neediness comes with super cling ability. 

• Love 11
3 hours ago, ElDosEquis said:

How's about "catch and release"?

How about over fished. Time to go on to the next trending entrée, one with a sustainable story line.

Vicki like fish after three days have worn out their welcome. Can't even use her for chum.

• Love 5