Type keyword(s) to search

S11.E12: Stage Moms And Dropped Bombs

• Start Topic

On 9/20/2016 at 2:11 PM, nexxie said:

Interesting! I must agree - Shannon and Dorinda are wacky enough to bring some drama, and they also have decent hearts. I say, bring us more of this sort and fewer narcissistic a-holes.

This is exactly why I like both of them.  I cannot keep watching a show when they're ALL assholes!

• Like 1
  • Love 5
On 9/22/2016 at 4:48 AM, Bebecat said:

The reunion(s) show will be super boring this year...no one is really fighting and nothing really happened. None of these women have interesting "storylines". Shannon and David will need to implode again to regain my attention. The rest of them have lost me, and Icky can really go away, far far away. She becomes more gross, crass and disgusting every season, which I hardly thought possible. I would watch a show of Michael reacting to her though, if she was muted. Just his expressions would be enough. He missed his calling. 

I think there will be something for the reunion, because I am almost positive that Tamra mentioned recently (I think on WWHL) that she and Vicki have no contact and are in a very bad place.  It sounded like she was finally done.  

Did I dream this?  I hope it comes true if I did.  I want Vicki gone. 

• Love 9
1 hour ago, straightshooter said:

I think there will be something for the reunion, because I am almost positive that Tamra mentioned recently (I think on WWHL) that she and Vicki have no contact and are in a very bad place.  It sounded like she was finally done.  

I did read somewhere that Tamra said Vicki managed to get back into everyone's good graces..but that the season ending party...tamra says that things between her and Vicki implode.

• Love 2
3 hours ago, straightshooter said:

Tamra does this almost every year and then has a go with Vicki and claims she loves her like a sister and they are friends.  I believe that is the reason for Briana-kind of a you can't like me and hate my mother approach.  (Why children of RH should not be allowed in pivotal roles.)

• Love 2
3 hours ago, straightshooter said:

From the start of this season the OG was DOA . Like Yolanda's refrigerator I would miss Vicki's backyard but I would not miss her.

Fingers crossed this is her last season.

Brianna's too.

• Love 11
1 minute ago, zoeysmom said:

Tamra does this almost every year and then has a go with Vicki and claims she loves her like a sister and they are friends.  I believe that is the reason for Briana-kind of a you can't like me and hate my mother approach.  (Why children of RH should not be allowed in pivotal roles.)

It's probably just a regular stunt they pull in an attempt to guarantee that they'll be back next year.  I could not possibly care less what happens to the Vicki/Tamra friendship, nor do I care what happens to either of them individually.  I'd love it if they were BOTH gone.

• Love 6

I can't take Shannon's neurotic, shaking, shouting, nervous outbursts. She's really started to get on my nerves, geeze girl, take a Xanax or something. But, David on the other hand is glassy-eyed, zombie-like and I'm thinking some type of affective mood disorder. His personality is as flat-line as Shannon's is high-strung. They're a strange couple, but they're rich and they can afford to be strange and a little wonky, nobody will notice.

Kelly Dodd is one housewife that I thought I liked at first, then I didn't like her, then I liked her again. I just can't make up my mind because she comes across as a mentally deranged person sometime, but she's married to a man that has been diagnosed with the mental disorder NPD so I sort of understand her histrionics. Kelly always looks like she's about to become totally unstrung emotionally. I expect her to meltdown in the next episode since she and her NPD husband are splitting from what we hear.

I don't like Tamra Judge. She's a trouble maker. I mean she not only contributes to trouble she enjoys making it. Once she has, she steps back and out of the line of fire. She really gets her jollies making trouble.

• Love 6
38 minutes ago, HumblePi said:

I can't take Shannon's neurotic, shaking, shouting, nervous outbursts. She's really started to get on my nerves, geeze girl, take a Xanax or something. But, David on the other hand is glassy-eyed, zombie-like and I'm thinking some type of affective mood disorder. His personality is as flat-line as Shannon's is high-strung. They're a strange couple, but they're rich and they can afford to be strange and a little wonky, nobody will notice.

Kelly Dodd is one housewife that I thought I liked at first, then I didn't like her, then I liked her again. I just can't make up my mind because she comes across as a mentally deranged person sometime, but she's married to a man that has been diagnosed with the mental disorder NPD so I sort of understand her histrionics. Kelly always looks like she's about to become totally unstrung emotionally. I expect her to meltdown in the next episode since she and her NPD husband are splitting from what we hear.

I don't like Tamra Judge. She's a trouble maker. I mean she not only contributes to trouble she enjoys making it. Once she has, she steps back and out of the line of fire. She really gets her jollies making trouble.

Question, does anyone know for certain that Michael really was diagnosed with NPD or is Kelly the only source for this information? I ask because I wouldn't take her word alone on anything, let alone something like this. This is a woman that has had 2 restraining orders against her that we know of in the last few years and I suspect there are more from before she/husband separated this last time. Now, had her husband claimed that Kelly was diagnosed with NPD, I would have no problem believing that as we have seen her in action! LOL

• Love 10

I think Vicki pulled that whole, "I love sex and I am a good catch", act at the restaurant as a TV advertisement for potential "boys". Hate when she refers to available grown men like that.

She is so transparent and emotionally immature.

Edited by Bossa Nova
  • Love 12
On 9/22/2016 at 11:54 AM, FamilyVan said:

There should not be any outrage - it's something that friends can joke about.  If you have a tall friend or a short friend it's just harmless teasing and who cares.  Hopefully they are not really that thin-skinned.

Don't you think your post is offensive to all "thin-skinned" people?!! 

~

I hope this comes across as a joke, as it was intended to be (gulp!).

• Love 8
19 hours ago, WireWrap said:

Question, does anyone know for certain that Michael really was diagnosed with NPD or is Kelly the only source for this information? I ask because I wouldn't take her word alone on anything, let alone something like this. This is a woman that has had 2 restraining orders against her that we know of in the last few years and I suspect there are more from before she/husband separated this last time. Now, had her husband claimed that Kelly was diagnosed with NPD, I would have no problem believing that as we have seen her in action! LOL

Most likely the report referred to him as having narcissistic personality traits, like when people say someone is OCD, it doesn't always rise to the level of a disorder.  No telling what was written about Kelly.

The first season Shannon was on, I don't think she was faking her marital woes, some sympathized others thought her a nag.  It just seems like Kelly is trying to borrow a page from Shannon's book and garner sympathy because she has a troubled marriage.  Problem is most people don't separate and get engaged to another separated person.   So it sounds weird when she says she was not just leaving Michael she was engaged. 

• Love 4
On 9/21/2016 at 0:17 AM, ScoobieDoobs said:

Ugh, poor, poor Shannon.  MiL's from hell NEVER die young.  They ALWAYS seem to live on till 105 just to ensure they never end their torture.

Unfortunately, this is SO true.  My MIL (hubby is her only child) finally kicked off after we'd been married 31 years -- a couple of weeks before her 90th birthday.  

• Love 2
3 hours ago, Nanny pants said:

Mine's92 and going strong.  Ugh.

My aunt has been divorced from my uncle for 35 years, but they share 3 children & 6 grandchildren AND she has a MiL from hell that she's been tortured by for nearly 50 years.  She's 96 & is apparently every bit as nasty, horrible & awful to my aunt now as she was to her when she first married my uncle.  

Shannon's situation is not unusual at all.  Still stinks to have deal with tho.

• Love 2
On ‎9‎/‎21‎/‎2016 at 11:37 PM, breezy424 said:

And maybe Meg has heard the 'you're so tall' over and over again.  Thank you Captain Obvious. 

It goes both ways.  I don't think Meg meant anything hurtful given she's on the other end of the spectrum and has heard it all herself.

I agree.  I'm tall (not as tall as Meghan) and have heard remarks my entire life.  I'm adopted, and I'm much taller than every female in my extended family, and all but two of the men.  I've heard it all, although probably not anyone being malicious.  A stranger in the grocery store asked me to get something off the top shelf for her the other day.  I was happy to put my height to use, but slightly self-conscious.  And by the way, most things seem to be based around average height people - toilets, counters, sinks, car seats, airplane seats.  So it's no great honor to be tall - either my back is sore, or my knees are under my chin.  I agree that Meghan didn't mean to be cruel.  Tamra apparently makes a crack about Meghan every time she sees her.

• Love 4

The only one that has stuck to I'm done is Shannon.  She has kept her word so far this season and I don't see that changing.  Shannon can be really neurotic at times but she does come across as being true to herself.

Tamra forgave and she'll probably forgive again - she's too afraid of losing the paycheck.  And Heather, who was so pompous about it (I don't have a problem with that), basically let it go even given that Vicki lied about Terry and the IV.  She doesn't want to loose her orange because she does need to stay in the public eye it to promote the skincare line and her and Terry's new book.  Meg gave in a bit by going to Vicki's party but I do give her credit for not falling for Heather and Kelly's 'Vicki is all alone at the hospital'. 

• Love 3