Type keyword(s) to search

S03.E04: Meet the Parents

bigskygirl
  • Start Topic

Read all 7 pages of comments and never saw (Unless I missed it) anyone comment on Babe's mom and dad names. They are Charles and Diana. Cracked me up. I know those names aren't that unusual,  but it just struck me as funny. I actually think Cringer and Babes have a chance especially if they stay in Laredo. They are attracted to each other and Babe isn't a dick tike JB. Their odds of happiness are better than Bin and bossy Jessa and the Dullards in Danger America.

• Love 5
6 hours ago, MischaMouse said:

I couldn't stand to watch the whole thing, but I think they HAVE kissed. Jinge just kept leaning in. Babe wasn't as bad as I was expecting. Boob was as gross as y'all warned. 

I'm more in the camp of thinking it's just good old fashioned lust. As someone who grew up homeschooled and repressed, the first time I held hands, I was VERY aroused! 

On 9/16/2016 at 6:15 PM, farmgal4 said:

On 9/16/2016 at 7:37 PM, louannems said:

Their is also a whole TLC webcast dedicated to Cringe's use of BAAAABE!

JB also throws a punch at Jeremy when he announces, at the Mexican doodad store, that they don't have a dress in Jeremy's size.  WTF?

Disgusting, misogynistic Boob is falling back on the old putdown of suggesting a man is womanly, as if that's the worst thing imaginable.

On 9/16/2016 at 8:04 PM, LocalGovt said:

Does Jer have a TV? Anyone notice?

I thought there was an entertainment center on the opposite side of the room to the (only) couch, but maybe not.

On 9/17/2016 at 1:51 AM, LittlePeas3 said:

6.  Flying...poor JD, he had to take Joy for a pretend lesson, because she seemed to have no clue.  I really like JD and Jana.  I used to like Joy too, until she sold out...help Mum at home with the kids.  Mum does jack shit, get out while you can Joy!  

What I hated about the flying is that Joy felt the need to act as dumb as possible. I think they subscribe to the notion that that's a desirable trait among women.

11 hours ago, Fostersmom said:

On 9/15/2016 at 1:08 PM, CarolMK said:

If Jinger decides to pursue photography or get a job in a coffee shop, Jeremy will be okay with that. 

I seriously doubt she has any desire to get a job. She'll think texting Babe 500 times a day and putting a frozen lasagna in the oven is a full time job.

On 9/15/2016 at 9:58 PM, Kiss my mutt said:

I thought Jon David was looking pretty decent. He lost a lot of weight which seems to have reduced his receding hairline. 

Um... receding hairlines are genetic, not caused by weight.

On 9/14/2016 at 8:35 PM, Angeltoes said:

I so want to organize an intervention and get poor sweet Jana the hell out of there.  Anyone with me?  If she had been raised in the real world, she'd have had her pick of dates.

I wish the focus wasn't always on Jana dating! Maybe she doesn't want to. What she deserves for sure are friends, a job and a normal life.

• Love 12
26 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

Shouldn't one have to learn about planes and piloting before they actually go up ?

The Duggars do everything just a little differently. For example, Josiah's reportedly a pilot of that little Cessna already, and he didn't seem to know what the frigging cowl plugs were!!!

• Love 3
On 9/17/2016 at 7:37 AM, Churchhoney said:

Why was she so worried about Ben and Jessa holding hands in a holding-hands prayer circle in which each of them was also holding hands with someone else?!!!

Why was Boob so worried about Derick and Jill walking next to each other on a public street in Kathmandu in the middle of the afternoon?!!!!

Because they are insane. Seriously. There's no other adequate explanation.

It's a stupid contrived plot line ( by JB )  1) to demonstrate  how they "do things differently" , 2)  strictly for the cameras rolling, 3) for JB to insert his big cattle-head into a scene, and 4) to keep JB and Mullet useful when it really isn't their show anymore.

I'm sure JB is Fundie-combing for the next 15 courtship victims to keep the show rolling. Yup. One courtship per season, coming right up.

Why can't Jinge be called Ginny/ Jinny? Wouldn't that be the usual nickname for Ginger/Jinger ? I know it's close to Jenny, but all their names overlap and/or sound the same already.

I hope thrift-shopper Jinge gets to have some fun in Laredo before she starts popping out little Babe-babies, but I think I'm dreaming.

• Love 4
15 minutes ago, drafan said:

I hope thrift-shopper Jinge gets to have some fun in Laredo before she starts popping out little Babe-babies, but I think I'm dreaming.

Yeah, it'd be nice, but you're definitely dreaming. She'll spend most of her time meekly gazing at Jer while he preaches about the evils of sex and the rest of it learning to cook (well, I'm hoping she at least learns to cook).  And then JB and M will arrive for one of their biweekly visits. To escape, even temporarily, she'd have to actually actively escape all these nuts. And she won't. She'll lose more weight instead.

And how's somebody like Jinger ever going to have this orgasm everybody's hoping for for her if she can't masturbate to get more comfortable with her body (because you know she's not comfortable with it now, no matter how much lust she exhibits)? And we know that she won't be able to masturbate. Her husband preaches that masturbation is satanic. Her sex life is going to be mostly about vaginismus and premature ejaculation, I'm guessing. They can look lusty all they want, but these two have all the marks of big-time sexual dysfunction, seems to me. And the hordes of arriving babies won't help any.

• Love 6
8 hours ago, MischaMouse said:

I couldn't stand to watch the whole thing, but I think they HAVE kissed. Jinge just kept leaning in. Babe wasn't as bad as I was expecting. Boob was as gross as y'all warned. 

I agree.  I don't think Jeremy is bad at all.  I think because he is almost 30 and has a different view of the world, he's trying to fit in with Duggar courting rules as best he can.  This couple has a chance of a normal life as long as they don't move to Arkansas.

• Love 2
On 9/16/2016 at 4:33 PM, loloandco said:

It's a good thing no drinking games involve taking even a tiny sip upon hearing "yall," "all of yall" or "yall's." (looking at you, Joy)

Visit us here in the south and you will be on a constant IV drip of alcohol. "Y'all" is in our DNA.

• Love 13
1 hour ago, drafan said:

It's a stupid contrived plot line ( by JB )  1) to demonstrate  how they "do things differently" , 2)  strictly for the cameras rolling, 3) for JB to insert his big cattle-head into a scene, and 4) to keep JB and Mullet useful when it really isn't their show anymore.

I'm sure JB is Fundie-combing for the next 15 courtship victims to keep the show rolling. Yup. One courtship per season, coming right up.

Why can't Jinge be called Ginny/ Jinny? Wouldn't that be the usual nickname for Ginger/Jinger ? I know it's close to Jenny, but all their names overlap and/or sound the same already.

Agree.  Having a baby 10 months after marriage doesn't really give you time to get to know each other before another person is thrown into the mix.  But I have a feeling that birth control (unless instigated by Jeremy) will not happen.

2 hours ago, ginger90 said:

Shouldn't one have to learn about planes and piloting before they actually go up ?

I don't have any desire to pilot but I do love flying with my nephew, who is a pilot in the Air Force. He insists everyone who goes up with him in his 2 seater go thru the checkout procedure just as JD did with Joy. Once inside he just points out the significant buttons to just be familiar with. The big thing is he does spend time explaining how to use the radio and communication. That's the really important thing.

Just because we didn't see it doesn't mean he didn't go over these things with Joy.

Edited by Ina123
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, becca3891 said:

Disgusting, misogynistic Boob is falling back on the old putdown of suggesting a man is womanly, as if that's the worst thing imaginable.

I thought there was an entertainment center on the opposite side of the room to the (only) couch, but maybe not.

Regarding the put-down of a man as "womanly," JB is deflecting so hard because it's likely he has at least one gay child at home.  Not that he'll ever admit it, or let his child admit it, or let the child live any sort of fulfilling life, or anything sane like that.  Which is yet another way the Duggar kids are not allowed to express any sort of individuality or personality that isn't programmed into their brains by JB.  It's disgusting.

As for Babe having a tv, I thought for sure there was a flatscreen on the entertainment center?  Although Babe could've just thrown a blanket over it and JB could've pretended to not see it...as he does with so many other things.  Cover it up and it goes away - right, Boob?

Where exactly are Josh and Anna living right now?  Are they roaming around the shadows of the Duggar house, being instructed by JB to stay out of the line of filming?  If we've seen their kids, Josh must be nearby.  I can see JB motioning for Josh to duck behind the kitchen counter, or hide behind a couch, when the cameras are on.  Are they ever going to show Josh again?  If they do, they're putting a known molester on their family tv show.  If they don't, they will be accused of hiding him.  Tough situation to be in.  Good luck figuring that out, Headship.  

• Love 8
2 hours ago, Evagirl said:

Agree.  Having a baby 10 months after marriage doesn't really give you time to get to know each other before another person is thrown into the mix.  But I have a feeling that birth control (unless instigated by Jeremy) will not happen.

"Jinge, I was defrauded by a blonde hussy when I was in Finland, and now I have to wear these latex things when we have sex so you won't catch anything".

• Love 13
5 hours ago, becca3891 said:

I seriously doubt she has any desire to get a job. She'll think texting Babe 500 times a day and putting a frozen lasagna in the oven is a full time job.

I thought her "job" was supposed to be the pastor's wife.  Aren't there actual duties associated with that? (And no, I don't mean her wifely duties behind closed doors.) For example, isn't the pastor's wife in Jeremy's church supposed to feed the congregation after service, and wouldn't there be other things like teaching Sunday school, visiting the sick, etc.? That may preclude any kind of outside job that earns cash, even if Jeremy were to allow it.

• Love 2

I'd love to see Jinger move to Laredo, but several people on here have predicted it won't happen and I think they're right. Boob's sorcery game is strong. All he has to do is dangle a renovated house and empty storefront in front of Jeremy's face and he'll be sold. 

• Love 6
4 hours ago, Churchhoney said:

To escape, even temporarily, she'd have to actually actively escape all these nuts. And she won't. She'll lose more weight instead.

This may actually work in her favor.....get too thin and fertility drops. ((Not always, though. I come from a long line of naturally skinny women who were super-fertile. Lots of honeymoon babies.))

TVs in the homes of these fundies? I think they all have one and try to hide it. You can't exactly 'follow' all these fave teams without actually, you know, watching them. Didn't someone spot a satellite dish on the Smugnest? And Ben plasters that Razorback stuff over everything. Just sayin'.....

• Love 2
3 hours ago, Evagirl said:

I agree.  I don't think Jeremy is bad at all.  I think because he is almost 30 and has a different view of the world, he's trying to fit in with Duggar courting rules as best he can.  This couple has a chance of a normal life as long as they don't move to Arkansas.

Keep that masturbation sermon in mind. He's fundy. He's seen the world and rejected it. 

26 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

I'd love to see Jinger move to Laredo, but several people on here have predicted it won't happen and I think they're right. Boob's sorcery game is strong. All he has to do is dangle a renovated house and empty storefront in front of Jeremy's face and he'll be sold. 

If only the kids realized they don't need to move to the compound, in fact they may get their very own TLC contract if they didn't. Boob owes them. If they did move back, the house better be in their name, then when Boob gets out of line, they sell and move on. They should insist on that deal, or no deal. 

• Love 2

I wouldn't be so sure that Jeremy is itching to move to Arkansas.  Remember, Boob is at least the third most important adult male influence in Jeremy's life.  Jeremy still has his pastor father and Tim Conway, the pastor of the home church in San Antonio.  If Jeremy is still close with any of his coaches, managers, or agents from his soccer days, Boob might actually be fifth or sixth.  So I don't think Boob will be able to snap his fingers and get Jeremy to jump like the other husbands.  The only way I see Jeremy and Jinger moving back to the compound any time soon is if Conway really wanted to start a church in Arkansas.

I actually see Jeremy working with TLC to get a second spinoff for him and Jinger about the Laredo church.  We know there was likely something in the works for Ben and Jessa before Joshgate.  I could see TLC taking a chance on a spinoff that has nothing to do with the main Duggar family & Arkansas.

• Love 4
4 hours ago, Quilt Fairy said:

I thought her "job" was supposed to be the pastor's wife.  Aren't there actual duties associated with that? (And no, I don't mean her wifely duties behind closed doors.) For example, isn't the pastor's wife in Jeremy's church supposed to feed the congregation after service, and wouldn't there be other things like teaching Sunday school, visiting the sick, etc.? That may preclude any kind of outside job that earns cash, even if Jeremy were to allow it.

It really depends on the church. In the fundie churches I grew up in, the pastor's wives really didn't do anything. The monthly after church meal was organized by others, as was Sunday school. Visiting the sick is the only one I am not as sure about. They probably do believe that if a woman is sick, the pastor's wife should go along on the visit so the evil, ill woman won't defraud the pastor. However, this is a tiny congregation we're talking about. Their "sanctuary" consists of a few tables with chairs, as seen in the last episode. I really don't think she's going to be putting in any significant time with pastor's wife duties.

4 hours ago, drafan said:

This may actually work in her favor.....get too thin and fertility drops. ((Not always, though. I come from a long line of naturally skinny women who were super-fertile. Lots of honeymoon babies.))

TVs in the homes of these fundies? I think they all have one and try to hide it. You can't exactly 'follow' all these fave teams without actually, you know, watching them. Didn't someone spot a satellite dish on the Smugnest? And Ben plasters that Razorback stuff over everything. Just sayin'.....

The Gothard/Vision Forum extremism when it comes to TV is a dying lifestyle. The Bateses and Duggar Seniors (Boob and Mechelle), I know they truly do not have TV. However, their married children don't seem to be able to do without it. 

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, becca3891 said:

It really depends on the church. In the fundie churches I grew up in, the pastor's wives really didn't do anything. The monthly after church meal was organized by others, as was Sunday school. Visiting the sick is the only one I am not as sure about. They probably do believe that if a woman is sick, the pastor's wife should go along on the visit so the evil, ill woman won't defraud the pastor. However, this is a tiny congregation we're talking about. Their "sanctuary" consists of a few tables with chairs, as seen in the last episode. I really don't think she's going to be putting in any significant time with pastor's wife duties.

Agreeing with Becca. 

A pastor's wife doesn't really do much unless she wants an active role.  Many pastor's wives in these circles have large families, homeschool etc.  So they are busy 24/7 while the "pastor" writes a killer sermon all week.  Like Derick does...(sarcastic tone).  Derick is VERY busy, don't you know? 

• Love 6
1 hour ago, becca3891 said:

The Bateses and Duggar Seniors (Boob and Mechelle), I know they truly do not have TV. However, their married children don't seem to be able to do without it. 

Hmmm....I swear someone here said they spotted one in The Hey-Hey-Hey Hovel.

Aaaaannnd...all of them could be saying they don't have a TV, but they could be watching 24/7 on all the other Apple devices.

• Love 8

Did anybody else cringe soooo hard when Jeremy and Jinger cuddled up on the couch? Obviously JB didn't like it, but I would feel so embarrassed cuddling with my boyfriend like that in front of my [normal] parents, and I'm about Jeremy's age! If the atmosphere had been relaxed, it would have been different, but they were "chilling" while everyone else sat at serious attention, rigidly staring them down. With such a formal atmosphere on the part of the parents, it seems like Jeremy and Jinger would have felt more comfortable following suit. 

• Love 5

I think a pastors wife duties depend on the church, I'm southern Baptist and our pastors wife has her hands in everything. She helps with frozen meals for the sick, after church when we have meals she is always cooking, she heads almost all ladies nights, and just recently started a workout group for some of us ladies. To each their own I guess.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Christina87 said:

Did anybody else cringe soooo hard when Jeremy and Jinger cuddled up on the couch? Obviously JB didn't like it, but I would feel so embarrassed cuddling with my boyfriend like that in front of my [normal] parents, and I'm about Jeremy's age! If the atmosphere had been relaxed, it would have been different, but they were "chilling" while everyone else sat at serious attention, rigidly staring them down. With such a formal atmosphere on the part of the parents, it seems like Jeremy and Jinger would have felt more comfortable following suit. 

You have to wonder how much of this is scripted by TLC.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, MrsMommy said:

I think a pastors wife duties depend on the church, I'm southern Baptist and our pastors wife has her hands in everything. She helps with frozen meals for the sick, after church when we have meals she is always cooking, she heads almost all ladies nights, and just recently started a workout group for some of us ladies. To each their own I guess.

As a military spouse, this sounds rather similar to things in our communities. I've never been much of a natural joiner or organizer, but there are a LOT of wives whose very identities are tied up in these things. 

• Love 2
4 hours ago, becca3891 said:

The Gothard/Vision Forum extremism when it comes to TV is a dying lifestyle. The Bateses and Duggar Seniors (Boob and Mechelle), I know they truly do not have TV. However, their married children don't seem to be able to do without it. 

2 hours ago, drafan said:

Hmmm....I swear someone here said they spotted one in The Hey-Hey-Hey Hovel.

Aaaaannnd...all of them could be saying they don't have a TV, but they could be watching 24/7 on all the other Apple devices.

The Duggers posted some pictures earlier this year that I think were of Josiah (I could be misremembering which kid it was) and Michelle posing in front of the open door of the master bedroom and there was a TV on the wall in the background.

• Love 4
3 hours ago, MrsMommy said:

Oh, it definitely depends on the church. Jing is going to have to step it up, though, if Babe expects her to actually COOK for him as well as for others! 

One thing I found interesting, that others have already said, is that Jeremy is in perfect control of his emotions and behavior. He gave a tour and overall just acted like a normal human being. At nearly 30, he's probably 15 years past the stage of his first crush/love. He's not obsessing now. In fact, he was rather clinical in the way he matter-of-factly ticked off all the boxes of traits he wants in a wife, saying Jinger fulfills them all. But Jinger literally acts like she's had a brain injury or is high, which she actually is, in a true way. She's high on the dopamine of infatuation. But to say that she couldn't even retain anything he was saying because she was too busy staring at him is just bizarre.

I really think she's overcompensating from her depression of last year. I still remember the way she looked in that thrift shop episode with Jessa, where Jinger was totally checked out, looked sad and desperate, and at one point couldn't/wouldn't even answer Jessa because her eyes were filled with tears. Instead of getting real help, she's jumped into this head first because it cured her depression. I hope for her sake it doesn't all crash and burn but they're moving wayyyy too quickly.

Edited by becca3891
  • Love 10
12 hours ago, Christina87 said:

Given all of the uncomfortable moments that JB & Michelle have foisted on their children - and us! - I support all the cuddling that Jing and Jer want to do in front of the parents. Payback is a bitch, and I love it.

• Love 14
On 9/19/2016 at 7:22 AM, becca3891 said:

I'm more in the camp of thinking it's just good old fashioned lust. As someone who grew up homeschooled and repressed, the first time I held hands, I was VERY aroused! 

What I hated about the flying is that Joy felt the need to act as dumb as possible. I think they subscribe to the notion that that's a desirable trait among women.

Um... receding hairlines are genetic, not caused by weight.

I wish the focus wasn't always on Jana dating! Maybe she doesn't want to. What she deserves for sure are friends, a job and a normal life.

I think the weight/receding hairline post meant that now that his face was thinner (due to weight loss), his receding hairline looked smaller -- not as "stretched out". :)

• Love 5
On 9/13/2016 at 9:16 PM, LoquaciousAudacity said:

Where do I start?

oh, Jill. And the pastors wife. Yes, instead of putting resources into helping these women get away from their bad husbands, let's help them stay in their bad marriages. And thank goodness for Jill, literally sitting there with a blank face while these women cried. 

I found that a very chilling reminder of the "divorce is never an option" doctrine they hold so dear. 

On 9/13/2016 at 9:34 PM, Sew Sumi said:

Joy has never struck me as the sharpest tool in the drawer. Now that she's a featured kidult, we can really see just how emotionally stunted, and, frankly, not really smart she is. It's sad when Jill looks like an intellectual next to you. 

True. Boob and Mechelle are not the sharpest tools in the drawer either, but the kids are so much worse off than they could have been with a real education. 

• Love 5
11 hours ago, Jynnan tonnix said:

As a military spouse, this sounds rather similar to things in our communities. I've never been much of a natural joiner or organizer, but there are a LOT of wives whose very identities are tied up in these things. 

OMG when did you meet my mom????

• Love 6

All I really wanna know is, did Jinge get a Brazilian wax? I mean, she's never been with anyone, and now she has Babe. And I am guessing, Babe might like her properly waxed. Or not?

I get mine every six weeks. Religiously! (but not religious).

• Love 2
38 minutes ago, Fig Newton said:

All I really wanna know is, did Jinge get a Brazilian wax? I mean, she's never been with anyone, and now she has Babe. And I am guessing, Babe might like her properly waxed. Or not?

Probably not unless she does it herself. Remember when Michelle wouldn't let a female sales clerk help her in the dressing room? 

• Love 3
On 9/16/2016 at 4:33 PM, loloandco said:

It's a good thing no drinking games involve taking even a tiny sip upon hearing "yall," "all of yall" or "yall's." (looking at you, Joy)

We had to go to "all y'all," so as not to pass out too early.

• Love 5
3 hours ago, Fig Newton said:

Don't worry. He won't even look there.

His sermonizing and wish for a "meek" woman have convinced me that he's a SlamBamSnore kinda guy. (at least with his wife) And Jinge'll never know the difference. They can all rest easy about a waxer potentially hanging around Jinger's hooha.

Edited by Churchhoney
  • Love 2

Well I tried to watch it.  Made it 10 minutes in when I had to take a break because I was losing IQ points at a rapid pace.  Between the 'babes', talking about the exquisite artwork (it was nice and crafty, but exquisite? um no), looking at the apt like it was the Taj Mahal, and the parents I had had enough.  Stopped it but then deleted it by mistake.  I need to read your fine comments to see what happened before I catch a rerun.

After watching that 10 minutes it left me feeling as though Boob was handing over his 12 year old daughter (I realized 14, as I had been calling her, was a bit too old for her behavior so I have downgraded her, it may go lower when I see the rest of the show) and it made me feel like CPS should be called.  And then I remembered she was 22.  I understand the need for a minder now for her.  She simply is too sheltered and naive to manage alone.  That may explain why Jeremy speaks to her as if English was her second language or as though she IS 12.  I just don't know what a real grown man sees in her except I got a vibe it was a Madonna/whore thing for him.  He sampled some whore's (not really whores but normal 20 somethings) in his wild youth but he will be marrying the virginest virgin he can find.  Whatta weirdo to hook his wagon to these folks.

• Love 7

Caught bits and pieces again last night.  Haven't seen this mentioned yet, but did anybody else think those notes that ManBun and Muffin wrote each other looked like something straight out of middle school?!?!?!?   I would love to have seen them closer-I'm sure Derrick's was OK, but Jill's was probably full of spelling and grammar errors. 

And I just can't with the "BAAAAAAABBBBBBBEEEEE"!  If Jinge was a normal 22-year-old, she would have intelligent comments to offer about the apartment, like "Love this picture", "nice kitchen".   Dear God, anything but squealing his nickname about 300 times.

And Boob saying the closet smelled bad?  Take a look at that grungy bunch you have living in your house!  Not to mention, your daughters seem to be dreadful at housekeeping.  What can they do?  Oh yeah, have babies.

• Love 8

The dog in my profile picture is Ginger.  Because of this episode, I will no longer call her "Ging" for short.  I've slipped up a few times this week, and immediately correct myself in shame.  Thanks Jeremy.

• Love 8
7 minutes ago, Thorkim said:

The dog in my profile picture is Ginger.  Because of this episode, I will no longer call her "Ging" for short.  I've slipped up a few times this week, and immediately correct myself in shame.  Thanks Jeremy.

As long as you don't start calling her Baaaaaaaabe.

• Love 9
1 hour ago, Thorkim said:

I had a dog named Ginger, hence my name, and thought the same. We called her Ging all the time. 

• Love 4
15 hours ago, tabloidlover said:

I think you nailed it.  She doesn't have the vocabulary to utter anything beyond BAAAAAAABBBBBBBEEEEE!!   Wonder which wisdumb booklet that word came from?

OMG, I was going to lose my mind if I heard Cringer say "Baaaaaaaabe" one more time. I'm sure it will be said on their wedding night countless times. Feel sorry for the occupants in the neighboring rooms.

Once we see their engagement behavior, it will make the infamous SmugAnna hand sex look like watching a game of tiddlywinks. Get your barf bags ready.

• Love 7
On 9/20/2016 at 0:09 PM, BitterApple said:

Probably not unless she does it herself. Remember when Michelle wouldn't let a female sales clerk help her in the dressing room? 

After all, there's always the chance the sales clerk could have been a (on the fast track to hell, of course) lesbian, who could then be defrauded by the sight of Michelle's uncovered knee!

I continue to be really bothered by the Duggars' bizarre idea that young women in love are incapable of coherent thoughts or accomplishing anything. She's 23 and by all rights should have a job. Can you imagine, say, a nurse trying to pull the crap she's pulling? When you're an actual adult, you pull yourself together and get things done because that's what responsible adults do. Boob and Mechelle actively encourage this behavior, floating around like you're high and ignoring everyone around you, and it's so far from healthy.

• Love 11
On 9/15/2016 at 9:13 AM, Churchhoney said:

Have you listened to his father's (virtually endless) sermons on "biblical gender roles"?

Or, for that matter, Jeremy's (virtually endless) anti-masturbation sermon?

Just sayin.

Of course, to me, stealth nutters are almost more dangerous than blatant nutters.

Jeremy lives alone he can not practice what he preaches and no one would know. 

Any word on why Jinger is in NY?

• Love 3