Type keyword(s) to search

Jill, Derick & the Kids: Moving On!!

Message added by CM-CrispMtAir,

Shout out to everyone participating in the conversation about Jill’s miscarriage/stillbirth. You’re navigating a difficult topic with respect and thoughtfulness and your contributions are kind, considerate, constructive and informative. 

Thank you. 💚💚

• Start Topic

Ok so what is this new fuckery? They’re cooking in a trailer attached to a gym? Dreck is teaching fundy basketball for a summer job? And she dragged the kids over there to cook and eat dinner?

I’m laughing at Dreck saying that Jill was making delicious bok choy. Cut to a very soupy looking pan and hear her say that she was improvising. 

• LOL 6
(edited)
10 hours ago, GeeGolly said:

I think your right. Derick thinks he's all kinds of smart and funny by answering questions in a misleading and indirect way. 

Unfortunately Jill misunderstood him too. And it was filmed. 

If Jill is his benchmark, he'd be justified in thinking he's a fucking genius.  

Edited by mimionthebeach
  • LOL 10
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, louannems said:

In DA, she posted a picture of her holding a baby girl in an orphanage.  She said they may come home "with one".

That’s a horrific thought. An innocent orphan being adopted by those 2. 

• Love 6

I found their choice of words about adopting a child in the photo in DA a poor choice of words. It sounded like they were going to 'pick up a souvenir' from Central America and bring back 'one of those' to the US with them.

• Love 5
10 hours ago, floridamom said:

I found their choice of words about adopting a child in the photo in DA a poor choice of words. It sounded like they were going to 'pick up a souvenir' from Central America and bring back 'one of those' to the US with them.

Not far from the truth. A 'convert the brown Catholics' trophy.

• Love 2
25 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

09664DA2-C171-4D20-A87B-864F45224FD3.jpeg

BA34D034-83CE-49BE-BC86-EE5E0D21EA9B.jpeg

7CE97037-99E1-41EE-AA96-2573F0787A6F.jpeg

And again, Izzy alone on the other side of the table. I don’t know why this bothers me so much - there’s no need to put a 5-yr old “in their place” every. single. time.

• Love 14
1 hour ago, allonsyalice said:

Honestly, that looks rad as hell though. I definitely want a train to deliver my food to my table! (Yes, i’m 5. no, I don’t care.)

I’m joining you being 5 .. it would be brilliant 

• Love 13
50 minutes ago, galaxychaser said:

Why buy a shirt you think is immodest? Just wear 1 shirt period. 

Yeah, it seems so hot in summer in AR to wear two shirts half the time. Just wear one shirt that’s modest enough for her standards. 

• Love 13

While I think Jill's modesty shirt is too much for that conservative v-neck, I do sometimes wear 2 shirts in the summer in NC.  I sweat, sometimes a lot depending on the day.  I have some nice tops that require more than a spin in the washing machine.  I do wear camisoles underneath them to absorb the sweat so I don't have to wash the fancy shirts after every wash.  

• Love 6
(edited)
9 hours ago, ginger90 said:

5 pictures:

Is it just me or does Sam appear to be mouthing the word 'help' in the 2nd pic?

ETA: In the 5th pic Sam looks like he's thinking, "Hey, this doesn't  look like the cream of crap food they usually feed me. They've been holding out on me with the good stuff".

Edited by lulu69
  • LOL 19
53 minutes ago, Ohiopirate02 said:

While I think Jill's modesty shirt is too much for that conservative v-neck, I do sometimes wear 2 shirts in the summer in NC.  I sweat, sometimes a lot depending on the day.  I have some nice tops that require more than a spin in the washing machine.  I do wear camisoles underneath them to absorb the sweat so I don't have to wash the fancy shirts after every wash.  

I have to wear camis under a lot of normal shirts because...DD's. 😢😢😢

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, Christina87 said:

I have to wear camis under a lot of normal shirts because...DD's. 😢😢😢

I have D cups, so a cami also helps with making a shirt or dress more work/church appropriate.   

• Love 10
1 hour ago, lulu69 said:

Is it just me or does Sam appear to be mouthing the word 'help' in the 2nd pic?

ETA: In the 5th pic Sam looks like he's thinking, "Hey, this doesn't  look like the cream of crap food they usually feed me. They've been holding out on me with the good stuff".

Ha! And does his bib in the last picture say "SOS" on it???

• LOL 5
(edited)

The menu prices for main dishes look pretty comparable to non-fancy sit-down places I am familiar with here in Arkansas. I have not been to Little Rock much so am not sure if there's usually a noticeable price difference between there and NWA. The only thing really made me raise my eyebrows was the appetizer prices but I don't usually order an appetizer, so that might just me being me. 

I felt really bad for Izzy in that picture that was posted. He just seemed so genuinely excited to be there--and I'm sure the trains were super cool to him--and to have his picture taken. Based on the way his parents often seem to treat him, I doubt the poor kid is made to feel special very often. 😞 

Edited by Zella
  • Love 1
8 minutes ago, galaxychaser said:

Ben’s sister washed /trimmed Jill’s hair.  Guys I think she reads this site. 

If so, I’ll say that Jill’s hair needs far more than a trim. It needs a cut to lop off several inches. It would look much healthier—and she would look better. 

• Love 11
1 hour ago, galaxychaser said:

Ben’s sister washed /trimmed Jill’s hair.  Guys I think she reads this site.  

The only picture I saw on instagram didn't show much. If anyone finds a good one please share it. 

(edited)

Poor Jill. I know what she means when she says it's her first time having her hair washed at a salon, but initially it reads like she's just never washed her hair. Ever. 

I am glad she's trying something new. Baby steps, maybe? 

Edited by Zella
  • LOL 13
  • Love 3
(edited)

Danielle must have been itching to hack a foot off that scraggly mane. I'm impressed with her restraint.

Jill's hair is definitely better, but she needed to cut more off. I looked at Danielle's Instagram and noticed she does really cute bobs and lobs. Jill would've looked great with a shorter style.

Edited by BitterApple
  • Love 21

She can only take Jill so far so fast.  Remember Michelle after her salon visit leaping back to her old way as fast as she could.  If they go slow steps with Jill maybe it will take.

• Useful 2
  • Love 12

I was initially thinking, "Jeez, how long was Jill's hair BEFORE?"

Then I realized that she said "trimmed." 

Echoing the others who have said that Jill would not miss one foot of hair chopped off. It would still be perfectly long. 

• Love 7
1 hour ago, dargosmydaddy said:

There's still A LOT of hair (third picture):

Gosh, I'm 18 years older than Jill, and I don't have the forehead lines yet...

Her hair is a pretty shade of brown, and it looks healthy in the pictures. Imagine how much fuller and bouncier it would be if she cut it even to mid-back.

• Love 10
1 minute ago, Turquoise said:

Gosh, I'm 18 years older than Jill, and I don't have the forehead lines yet...

Her hair is a pretty shade of brown, and it looks healthy in the pictures. Imagine how much fuller and bouncier it would be if she cut it even to mid-back.

Facial wrinkles are influenced by genetics. We can't blame Jilly for hers. 

The overlong hair is on her. 

• Love 8