Type keyword(s) to search

Jill, Derick & the Kids: Moving On!!

Message added by CM-CrispMtAir,

Shout out to everyone participating in the conversation about Jill’s miscarriage/stillbirth. You’re navigating a difficult topic with respect and thoughtfulness and your contributions are kind, considerate, constructive and informative. 

Thank you. 💚💚

• Start Topic

Instead of giving advice, it would have been great for this long time reality star from a large family to discuss the reasons they had to flee a country so suddenly and are never allowed to return without facing jail time.

Jill Duggar Dillard/Derick Dillard

POSTED BY ENT LAWYER AT 9:00 AM  

This was posted in Crazy Days and Nights (a gossip website) this morning.  Take it for what it's worth.  This a blind item reveal.

They had a blind a couple of years ago regarding Derick  and their "dear friend" who died in a mysterious accident right before they left DA .  Dullards had a post about how heartbroken they were over the friend 's death on their blog.  According to the blind, it was more than a friendship on Derick's side.  The blind was much longer and the blind said Derick was involved in the accident.  Derick was also revealed in the original blind.  Again, according to the blind, hush money was paid and they hightailed it out shortly after that.

I have no idea whether any of this is true or not.  Please form your own opinion and take it for what it's worth.

I posted about this at the time and copied the original blind.  I'm going to step in the way back machine and see if I can find it.  I'll repost if I can.

• Useful 5
  • Love 6
21 minutes ago, toodles said:

Instead of giving advice, it would have been great for this long time reality star from a large family to discuss the reasons they had to flee a country so suddenly and are never allowed to return without facing jail time.

This has also been mentioned on the Foxella website several times.  There's a fair amount of gossip online about Derick's general sleaziness.  I'm not sure about the truth of it but he doesn't seem to last very long anywhere.  We'll just have to see if he manages to stay in law school.

• Useful 3
  • Love 8

If this blind item is true (and I think it's plausible), then I wonder how much Jill was really involved, or how much she really knows. I doubt that Jill would be posting #besthubbyever if she knew Derick had engaged in homosexual relations. 

I also think if this blind item is true, Derick is less likely to 'fess to it than even Josh. And yet he is still fairly active on social media, particularly Twitter, which doesn't seem that smart to me if he is not in good standing in DA. Even Smuggar doesn't use social media anymore; at most he is in some of Anna's posts or in Duggar family pictures.

• Love 4
12 hours ago, emma675 said:

I also have a version of that potato casserole, but it's always been called Mormon Potato Casserole in my family. It features those cubed potatoes, cream of chicken soup, cheddar cheese, sour cream, diced onions, and a panko topping. It is a heart attack in a dish but soooooo yummy. We usually only make it once or twice a year. 

I keep seeing the Duggars refer to Mary as a "soul winner". Wtf does that mean?

Sounds delicious and I now want 

• Love 2

The Dullards and the Duggars attended a wedding. Pickles said something about a wedding on Saturday but wasn't sure if the Duggars were going to attend since Mary's funeral is on Monday. 

I didn't notice at first but after zooming in on the wedding party it appears Jana was a bridesmaid. 

Screenshot_20190616-003321_Instagram.jpg.9d1cafec159282535f68704c519dd495.jpg

• Useful 3
  • Love 3
14 minutes ago, Lunera said:

The Dullards and the Duggars attended a wedding. Pickles said something about a wedding on Saturday but wasn't sure if the Duggars were going to attend since Mary's funeral is on Monday. 

I didn't notice at first but after zooming in on the wedding party it appears Jana was a bridesmaid. 

Screenshot_20190616-003321_Instagram.jpg.9d1cafec159282535f68704c519dd495.jpg

If that's Jana, she dyed her hair much darker. 

• Love 6
7 hours ago, madpsych78 said:

If this blind item is true (and I think it's plausible), then I wonder how much Jill was really involved, or how much she really knows. I doubt that Jill would be posting #besthubbyever if she knew Derick had engaged in homosexual relations. 

I also think if this blind item is true, Derick is less likely to 'fess to it than even Josh. And yet he is still fairly active on social media, particularly Twitter, which doesn't seem that smart to me if he is not in good standing in DA. Even Smuggar doesn't use social media anymore; at most he is in some of Anna's posts or in Duggar family pictures.

The original blind said the dear friend was going to expose Derick's double life when dear friend had his "accident" .  They also said Jill knew about it.  

To me, it explains a lot.  The Jazz rant, the time Jill freaked about the shower rod falling down and the over the top best hubby ever crap.  

I doubt she knows everything, but she has at least an idea of what Derick was up to.

• Useful 2
  • Love 6
49 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

I recall the name of the groom from Derick’s Twitter, as a defender of Derick’s rants. 

I clicked on his Instagram. Maybe he taught Derick interpretive dance. 🤣

• LOL 4
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, BitterApple said:

Are we sure that's Jana? She looks really tall.

Izzy is adorable in his little suit.

The pants to that suit are 3 sizes too big and look horrible.  I can’t believe she put him in a wedding looking like that.  Those poor kids, with 2 idiot parents.

• Love 10
(edited)

When I saw the first picture of Jill, I thought she was wearing a t-shirt. I was like, "really, Jill? This is a tasteful wedding, and your husband and son are in suits." Then I was relieved to see it was a dress, and an okay dress for Jill standards. I totally wouldn't put it past Jill to wear an orange and white striped t-shirt, along with a modesty shirt underneath and a gray maxi skirt, to a wedding, while the menfolk wore suits. I must say, I really like Jill's hair up! It looks so much more elegant, and like she gave it some effort. 

ETA: the snarker in me wonders if they chose izzy as a ring bearer just to have an "insta famous" wedding. It seems odd to me that they weren't close enough to either parent to be in the wedding party, and weren't related, either. 

Edited by Christina87
  • Useful 3
  • Love 2

I guess the Duggar’s REALLY don’t believe in tailoring. Izzy’s pants are a walking hazard!  He looks from the waist down like a saggin’ Rapper wanna be. 

The kiss between the Dullards is awful. It looks like a brother and sister kissing. 

These people..... 🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Love 11
On 6/15/2019 at 8:48 AM, BradandJanet said:

This end-times stuff is tied to very right wing U.S. political cult and operates on fear, hate, and suspicion--with ample doses of misogyny, racism, homophobia, and xenophobia.  It's scary because some of these Dominionists feel they need to hasten Jesus's arrival by taking over American institutions to make them "godly" (their version of what God wants, the correct version) and interfere with Middle East politics to fulfill prophesies they see in Revelations (e.g., tail wags dog). Last I heard, Trump was sent by God to help bring about the Second Coming (useful idiot?), and Obama and/or the Pope is the Antichrist to lure the faithful from their path. Who knows? The details are flexible when convenient. 

The Internet is filled with websites and videos about this stuff. However, seeing it on Pinterest, home of folksy wedding tableaus and Stitch Fix wardrobe favorites, is very unsettling indeed. 

And I agree that the Dillards are much more extreme than they would have us believe. The Duggars may fall into this group too, but they're well-practiced in hiding it. 

Isn't that a big no no to try and force God's hand regarding the end of times? Doesn't everything happen in His time and only He knows when that time is? That's why horoscopes, Ouija boards, etc are looked down on because they are supposedly Devil tied because of fortune telling.  I have a feeling people are going to be real surprised if there is an afterlife.

• Love 5
26 minutes ago, tabloidlover said:

Guys, the passion is just too much!  NIKE!!!!   🙄🙄🙄

76734958-7EC9-4BAD-8E98-04B873214634.jpeg

They look so stiff and awkward for people who are apparently doing it at least four times a week! 

• LOL 15
  • Love 8

If I didn't know who these people were, I'd just assume they were strangers who were awkwardly pressured into kissing each other the first day they met. No way would I believe they'd been married, what, 5 years and had 2 children together.

• LOL 1
  • Love 19

So Dickhead wore his scuffed up brown elf shoes with a fancy grey suit and Jill wore a dress that looks like it was a 19th century home ec project gone awry SMH. And you're telling me Jill couldn't at least take safety pins or some scotch tape to hem Iz's pant legs? These people are so f'ing clueless.

• LOL 11
  • Love 6
57 minutes ago, Zella said:

If I didn't know who these people were, I'd just assume they were strangers who were awkwardly pressured into kissing each other the first day they met. No way would I believe they'd been married, what, 5 years and had 2 children together.

Right?! It reminds me of those parents who think it's "cute" to force their male and female toddlers to kiss on the lips, or even like people who have grown up together kissing (like people who play siblings on TV). This is how I imagine Peter and Jan Brady kissing to be, haha. 

I don't buy for one second that they're doing it 4 times a week. I TOTALLY believe Jill is slathering herself with oils, but when Derick turns her down (or I could see him asking for a BJ and not returning the favor, eeeeew), she thinks, "well, we didn't have sex, but I did my part!"

• LOL 8
  • Love 5
53 minutes ago, lulu69 said:

So Dickhead wore his scuffed up brown elf shoes with a fancy grey suit and Jill wore a dress that looks like it was a 19th century home ec project gone awry SMH. And you're telling me Jill couldn't at least take safety pins or some scotch tape to hem Iz's pant legs? These people are so f'ing clueless.

Have you looked at the suit Dreck is wearing?  Jill probably doesn't even know Izzys pants are too long.  That is just the way men in her family wear them.  To me a 3 piece suit with the jacket off and rolled cuffs is the sexiest suit when it is tailored.  Derick in those pictures,  not so much. 

• LOL 9
  • Love 7
2 hours ago, tabloidlover said:

Guys, the passion is just too much!  NIKE!!!!   🙄🙄🙄

76734958-7EC9-4BAD-8E98-04B873214634.jpeg

I'll repeat something I've posted before:  They look like hard plastic dolls with their faces mashed together.  It's repulsive that they continue to do these wretched kissing pictures and considering Jill's sex advice, it's ironically sexless.

• LOL 14
  • Love 9
2 hours ago, lulu69 said:

I had to scroll back and look at his shoes lol they really do look kinda elfish 😂

2 hours ago, Christina87 said:

I don't buy for one second that they're doing it 4 times a week. I TOTALLY believe Jill is slathering herself with oils, but when Derick turns her down (or I could see him asking for a BJ and not returning the favor, eeeeew), she thinks, "well, we didn't have sex, but I did my part!"

Uh brain bleach 🤢🤮

• LOL 12
3 hours ago, lulu69 said:

I don’t think Izzy’s pants were just too long; they were too big all over.  They honestly look 2 or 3 sizes too large.  Dickhead looks awful, as usual, but I do love Jill’s updo.  I wonder if she did it herself or if the bride’s hairstylist did it for her.

• Love 8
18 minutes ago, farmgal4 said:

I don’t think Izzy’s pants were just too long; they were too big all over.  They honestly look 2 or 3 sizes too large.  Dickhead looks awful, as usual, but I do love Jill’s updo.  I wonder if she did it herself or if the bride’s hairstylist did it for her.

The braid on the side says Duggar to me. The overall style looks too messy to be professionally done. 

• Love 5
(edited)

Just as I suspected, Jill's dumpy ugly dress is another Poultry & Chicken offering $54.99. I'm surprised Jill didn't hashtag the crap out it and invite us to save 15%.

Edited by lulu69
  • LOL 18
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, ginger90 said:

451CF670-708D-40E7-8B84-7EFEBFB4390B.jpeg

699D89A4-A215-4F9E-8E58-CF754221463B.jpeg

F5FA661E-0C7B-4E37-8BF7-EF6D044AAF29.jpeg

Did this girl really use emojis to demonstrate every single of Michelle’s recorded pregnancies?!! She did! There’s an Angel after the first boy emoji (Josh) and the last emoji is an angel. 

• LOL 10
  • Love 3
3 minutes ago, Scarlett45 said:

Did this girl really use emojis to demonstrate every single of Michelle’s recorded pregnancies?!! She did! There’s an Angel after the first boy emoji (Josh) and the last emoji is an angel. 

I noticed that too.  But I don't think that she included Tyler.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
5 minutes ago, Scarlett45 said:

Yes, yes she did!

She also forgot to have Samuel join in the picture. 🤷🏼‍♀️

• LOL 1