Type keyword(s) to search

Jill, Derick & the Kids: Moving On!!

Message added by CM-CrispMtAir,

Shout out to everyone participating in the conversation about Jill’s miscarriage/stillbirth. You’re navigating a difficult topic with respect and thoughtfulness and your contributions are kind, considerate, constructive and informative. 

Thank you. 💚💚

• Start Topic

5 hours ago, DragonFaerie said:

Oh goody.  Derelick is saying, on his twitter feed, that the Boy Scouts of America - now the Scouts USA - who have changed the name and policy to allow girls into their 11-17 year old group, that the Scouts leadership is out of touch with reality.  I was wondering how mr Eagle scout was gonna take the news now that girls can become them as well.

I personally am thrilled with this.  As a kid I grew up in a rural community.  The boy scouts did tons of cool things, the girl scouts that I really tried to like - we got taught dancing and sewing and I was bored stiff.  I would have flourished if I could have been in the boys scouts!

Several folks are commenting him to let him know that girls can grow up to do more then have babies and follow their husbands around while there are, sadly, a couple of leghumpers that are like - but god made boys and girls, why does everything have to be gender neutral?!!

And I would counter the leghumpers: Why does NOTHING have to be gender neutral?

• Love 7
9 minutes ago, SMama said:

Why isn’t Derelict holding his son while they play? It seems he is not only allergic to employment, common sense and kindness; but also allergic to his kids. I’m not and will never be MOTY. But it was so fun watching SGirl explore, learn, and I still  do at age 11. I don’t think I’ve seen a single  complete Disneyland parade or Snoopy show, because I was watching her reactions. There is nothing like seeing the world through a child’s eyes.

I read the comments on Idiot Jill’s IG about the stroller hack. What a fucking moron. Even people who like her are asking her to delete the post to prevent other idiots to follow her idiot advice.  When are these two going to learn?

Contrast that picture with the video Jessa posted of Ben and Henry (and Spurge) - see the Benessa thread.

• Love 16
1 hour ago, ginger90 said:

Under April pictures on their website: titled “Father/Son play time”

1DA06C49-7FF6-4BB6-B2DE-EFDDBB53313A.jpeg

What the fuck? Seriously, what the fuck? This is literally the bare minimum, and Jill not only takes a photo but posts it?!

Or maybe she is, as the kids say, subtweeting him/trolling him. I like that theory, however unlikely.

• Love 7

I went down the rabbit hole of pictures on their website. The pic of Derick and Sam posted above is on there. If you look behind Sam and the playpen that he's in, there's this weird set up of a bed. It appears to look like a post and rail for a bed but the bed and bedspread are about 3" inside the post and rail. It makes no sense to me, unless I'm seeing things wrong.

• Love 1

I see the bassinet on the playpen and perhaps a reflection of the open closet door. They can’t set up a picture worth shit. Maybe since Jilly Clingy grew up with checked out parents, to her Derick is actually playing with his child. JB and Mullet were very hands off. 

• Love 6
(edited)
3 hours ago, GeeGolly said:

I went down the rabbit hole of pictures on their website. The pic of Derick and Sam posted above is on there. If you look behind Sam and the playpen that he's in, there's this weird set up of a bed. It appears to look like a post and rail for a bed but the bed and bedspread are about 3" inside the post and rail. It makes no sense to me, unless I'm seeing things wrong.

I did not look at the picture, but you just described my bed.  I have a full-size mattress/box spring but a full/queen size headboard/footboard.  I put the rails in the outer "queen" slots because I think it looks better.

Edited by Quilt Fairy
  • Love 1
(edited)

Copied this to paste because I am not sure it will still be there:

(I omitted the name)

Hey @derickmdillard, far as I know, this lovely family doesn't contain a member who molests his young sisters. And no one would even know who you are were it not for you pimping your family out on T.V. to pay your bills. Buh-bye.

Derick Dillard @derickmdillard

Replying to @EllenKmetz

We didn’t have a choice.

10:10 PM · May 2, 2018

Edited by ginger90
  • Love 7
(edited)

New post on their website:  (I left out the Bible quotes)

These days, so many people want to change various things about their life, most often, with the hope that they will be happier and more fulfilled.  You here it said in many different ways including phrases like “live true to yourself” or “listen to your heart”, maybe even some charge to “live as the person you were born to be”.  We millennials will often parrot the phrase “YOLO” light-heartedly.  As a 20-something-year-old living in post-modern America, these are things that I’ve had to wrestle with myself.

Does the world around me really have the most fulfilling things to offer?  I’ve found that people so often try to change themselves, hoping for that maximum fulfillment, but the truth is that they only become more miserable. Sure, they may find a false sense of joy and be fulfilled for a time, but then are left wanting more.  The prince of this world, the devil, is a clever deceiver and would love nothing more than to remain “under the radar”, not wanting you to believe he exists, so that you continue believing the lie that we have all the answers for our own happiness if we will only look deep enough within ourselves.  God’s enemy would love nothing more than for you to believe that humanity maintains an unfettered sense of judgement.

By submitting to Jesus Christ, can anyone be truly changed for the better?  I answer from experience that the answer is an emphatic “YES!!!” There is truly freedom in Christ. The world says you’re closeminded, the truth is you’ve never been freer in your life.  The world says you’re not living according to your true self, while the truth is that only my knowing your creator, can you truly begin to understand why he made you the way you are.  People are all different and have different struggles from their past life, but we are all striving for a life more conformed to the image of Christ.  We serve a creative, infinitely diverse, holy God, and only in him can we explore our true self and who we were meant to be as a citizen of the Kingdom of Heaven.

Christian behavior is grounded in the Gospel, not ourselves, but does the Gospel always produce change in the lives of those who believe it?  I would say yes, and that the Bible supports that.  The Gospel of Jesus Christ will ALWAYS produce change in our lives.

Have you ever heard anyone say something like “my God wouldn’t do this or that” or “my God is ok with this or that”?  If it’s not a biblical picture of who God is, then it’s a man-made concoction of our own imagination.  It’s a dangerous place to be when we stop looking to God’s word for our standard of change and defer to our own judgement.

Throughout history, there have been many forms of false teaching, whether it be the addition to, or subtraction from the words of the Bible.

The Apostle Paul was dealing with false teachings in the first century church at Ephesus, in modern day Turkey.  After correcting their understanding of the biblical law, Paul gives an account of his own testimony, effectively demonstrating the effect of the true Gospel.

As a Christian, we are part of the body of Christ.  We are a diverse body, serving a host of different functions and perspectives, while at the same time maintaining the unity that comes under the headship of Jesus Christ, as we all seek to be more like him.  You’ll never find anything more diverse than the body of Christ – a plethora of backgrounds, yet all on the path to spiritual death, before the intervention of Jesus Christ; many professions, yet all striving to please Christ in their work; all nations/ languages, yet singing praises to the same God; young and old, yet all striving to grow in the knowledge of the Savior.  Jesus Christ came to save the world.  Those he redeems, are redeemed and changed for his purposes, which lead to life.

Edited by ginger90
  • Love 2
10 hours ago, Westiepeach said:

Sheesh. Can he be any more disconnected from his son?

C'mon, now...they are in the same room!  What more could you ask for?

• Love 11

Under their April update, there are a way too many pics of them doing mundane things, BUT one in particular stood out.   Derick was vacuuming!!!!     And Izzy had a toy vacuum following behind.    Mind blown.     I thought keeping up with housework was wimmin folk stuff?      

IMG_0675.jpg

• Love 5
(edited)
14 hours ago, GeeGolly said:

Respecting gender equality is out of touch with reality? Derick wouldn't know reality if it kicked him in the 

14 hours ago, GeeGolly said:

Respecting gender equality is out of touch with reality? Derick wouldn't know reality if it kicked him in the balls.

Reality? Ok Douche Dillard I'll bite. Daddy/Son playtime isn't reality if all you do is sit on your ass and dangle one hand with a toy through his cage. Reality isn't sitting on your ass and not working. Reality isn't begging for money on a Go Fund Me for fake missionary trips. Reality sure as hell isn't going out to eat with your wife's molester. Shall I continue?

Edited by Annb67
  • Love 20
15 hours ago, bigskygirl said:

This afternoon while we were running errands my husband and I were waiting in line at this one place. Two people in front of us were discussing God, religion and going to church. The lady brought up the fact her kids were home schooled because public schools were terrible. The guy said the reason why public schools were so bad was the fact God has been taken out of the schools since the 1960's. He also talked about the church he goes to, and the fact he the church had to build a gymnasium was the fact the church had to pay money to go out of town for sport and other related activities because local places with gymnasiums did not want Christians to use their places. The man and woman said people did not want to say God in front of others because they were afraid people would look down on them. I admit I was rolling my eyes a little and was tempted on asking them if they heard of the Duggars, but I kept my mouth shut. I also thought about Deredick while I was listening to them because this is something he would have said in discussion with the same people. I also bet dollars to donuts the church the guy attends did not want to fork out money to use the gymnasiums. Maybe I should have told him to on social media and ask for donations like Deredick and Cling Queen Jill have been doing in order to get money for the new gymnasium for his church.

I want to know how the local gymnasium didn't want Christians to use their places. I spend a fair amount of time at my big box gym, and I can't tell who is Christian, Jewish, Muslim, or atheist...I can tell you who is a regular, who can squat a small car, etc. My guess is that if they feel Christians "weren't welcome" was because the church attempted to hold some sort of religious event in the gym and the gym said no. That's exactly the sort of faux-martyrdom that the Dullards would jump on as well. 

• Love 20
(edited)
10 minutes ago, questionfear said:

I want to know how the local gymnasium didn't want Christians to use their places. I spend a fair amount of time at my big box gym, and I can't tell who is Christian, Jewish, Muslim, or atheist...I can tell you who is a regular, who can squat a small car, etc. My guess is that if they feel Christians "weren't welcome" was because the church attempted to hold some sort of religious event in the gym and the gym said no. That's exactly the sort of faux-martyrdom that the Dullards would jump on as well. 

I was thinking the same thing. I do know there are a few Christian schools in the area that has gymnasiums they could use. The local private four year college has held private school basketball tournaments in their gymnasium a few times (a few of the teams playing are from private Christian schools,) so I am not buying the fact they were turned away because they are Christians crap. I just hope Deredick does not find out about it because the thought of him and the Duggars hitting my hometown to protest or bring it up on their version of social media makes me sick.

Edited by bigskygirl
54 minutes ago, Annb67 said:

Reality? Ok Douche Dillard I'll bite. Daddy/Son playtime isn't reality if all you do is sit on your ass and dangle one hand with a toy through his cage. Reality isn't sitting on your ass and not working. Reality isn't begging for money on a Go Fund Me for fake missionary trips. Reality sure as hell isn't going out to eat with your wife's molester. Shall I continue?

Many likes for this! 

The picture of him, as you so nicely described it, of him dangling a toy with one hand through Sammy's cage, is another of those photos which it astounds me that they thought worthy of sharing. Was it a response to Jessa's posting the video of Ben "wrestling" on the floor with Spurge and Henry. Does she really think it's the same thing? Does she never look at a photo before posting it to ascertain whether it communicates what she thinks it does? Does she not possess even an iota of capability for self-reflection and critical thought?

• Love 15
21 minutes ago, farmgal4 said:

Dumbass Dullard is the Hot Topic on The View to today.

For real?  Ooh, that should be amusing.  

New class at Cross:  Pathetic Parenting 101, taught by Mr. Dumbass Dildo himself.

• Love 6
(edited)

I admit I do not watch The View, and I do not care for the women on the show, but they are spot on with what they have said. I also not think the Dullards know what a happy normal couple and family is even if it came up and bit them on their sorry behinds. I was secretly hoping one of the women would have brought up the fact the family thinks gays and lesbians are child molesters when they were hiding the fact their oldest son and Derdick's brother-in-law molested four of their daughters (including his wife) more than once while calling out others and wanting to take away rights of others.

Edited by bigskygirl

It's about time scouting catches up to 4-H by having both boys and girls in the same organization.  Good for them!  

The more I read Dillweed's rants, the more he reminds me of David Eason who is married to Jenelle from Teen Mom 2.  I strongly suspect they both married their wives just to get on TV and they are both ignorant, arrogant, mean spirited jerks who post homophonic crap.  Granted Dillweed only has one baby mama, uses cleaner language, and doesn't have a police record, but other than that they are scarily similar. 

• Love 7
(edited)

I wonder if Boob and Mullet think any publicity is good publicity? Their brand is certainly taking a beating thanks to Derelict. Well deserved but it must sting. Especially to a control freak like JB. He really screwed the pooch choosing Derelict to marry his favorite child. 

Edited by SMama
  • Love 11
17 hours ago, Vaysh said:

This is such a weird attitude. What "reality" is it the leadership is out of touch with according to Dillweed? I was briefly a scout as a wee lass in the 80's and it wasn't gender segregated even back then (wikipedia tells me girl and boy scouts were joined up in 1968) and I can't imagine that anything we did would be particularly more or less suited for boys or girls. Actually we mostly sat around in a basement learning how to tie knots and that's why I quit because it was boring as fuck. The older kids (both genders) got to do more advanced stuff though, like outdoor survival, trekking and, I shit you not, building a full sized ferris wheel out of trees. Maybe Dillweed feels that ferris wheel building is unbecoming for proper ladies or something.

I kinda wish I could have joined the Scouts.  I was a Brownie for a hot minute.  I hated the outfit and I too was bored AF.  I might have learned something handy with the Scouts.  I did end up in 4-H because I could raise animals (for show, NOT food, could not kill my bunnies).  I can also sew a button on, hem pants, and darn socks due to 4-H.  Maybe we just had a lame Brownie leader.  Her daughter also icked everyone out because she was a booger eater.  Good times.

I kind of enjoy the fact every day there is something new for Dickweed to get spun about.  He needs to mellow out.  But he is providing a service to all of us.  We get unending snark at his expense.  Too bad he is in charge of two kids.  Which by the way, I saw a meme of Home Alone yesterday and Izzie looks like a young McCauley Culkin in it.  Sadly, after a few more kids and no help because they have alienated the family, Izzie could end up being Kevin without the cool tricks to ward off bad guys.

16 hours ago, cdp73 said:

I'm going to guess that JB has them.  If Jill did, she'd have dumped them in a pot and sauteed them up with a shitload of soy sauce. 

And write up a recipe using someone else's pictures

• Love 9
7 hours ago, ginger90 said:

Copied this to paste because I am not sure it will still be there:

(I omitted the name)

Hey @derickmdillard, far as I know, this lovely family doesn't contain a member who molests his young sisters. And no one would even know who you are were it not for you pimping your family out on T.V. to pay your bills. Buh-bye.

Replying to @EllenKmetz

We didn’t have a choice.

If I were not blocked by this asshat I would say:

How does it feel to have your choice taken from you?  

Or:

Were you kidnapped?  Blink twice and we will send help.  

I fail to understand how a grown ass man and woman had no choice but to film a show.  If they wanted off so badly they could have said no, gotten a job, and preserved the ownership of his balls.  Or they could have pulled the ole flipping off the camera person as has been done on the HWs so it doesn't make thru editing.  Or just yelled out profanities.  See Dickweed, life is full of choices.

3 hours ago, questionfear said:

Or they wouldn't stop handing out tracks or cornering someone on a machine to talk about their brand of religion.  That would get ME to complain,

• Love 15
3 minutes ago, Natalie68 said:

If I were not blocked by this asshat I would say:

How does it feel to have your choice taken from you?  

Or:

Were you kidnapped?  Blink twice and we will send help.  

I fail to understand how a grown ass man and woman had no choice but to film a show.  If they wanted off so badly they could have said no, gotten a job, and preserved the ownership of his balls.  Or they could have pulled the ole flipping off the camera person as has been done on the HWs so it doesn't make thru editing.  Or just yelled out profanities.  See Dickweed, life is full of choices.

I know that TLC made him sign a release for the show.  If Derick was too stupid to ask for compensation for the use of his face, willingly sat for interviews, and showed up for publicity shoots for no money, then he is too stupid to live. 

• Love 20
5 minutes ago, SMama said:

I wonder if Boob and Mullet think any publicity is good publicity? Their brand is certainly taking a beating thanks to Derelict. Well deserved though but it must sting.

Keep in mind Michelle made robo-calls using her own trademark voice to try to get a bathroom bill passed in her town in AR. This was before Joshgate, in between Jessa's wedding and Jill's wedding. People called for the show to be cancelled, and their fans rallied. This was the beginning of the bathroom fight. My memory is that she had to dial it back to keep the show, but I could be wrong. (Also not everyone in AR is like the Duggars, the Daily Show (still with JS at the time) did a segment about a bathroom bill and it featured people on both sides. )

In terms of Derick not having a choice, he knew the family had a reality show when he married in.  Maybe he wanted to quit after Joshgate? Maybe they needed the money? But he could have gotten an accounting job. I always wonder what happened when JB and Michelle went down to CA after Israel's first birthday. Maybe Derick wanted out, and they told him he had to keep filming. I think Derick is mad at the Duggars or TLC for something very specific and very real, but he won't tell us what it is and keeps lashing out at innocent LGBTQ folks. He needs to leave the innocent people out, and just spill what happened or stop tweeting. 

• Love 11

I’m aware that all Duggars and Duggar adjacent hold the same vile beliefs. But like you said, they dial it back to keep the gravy train going. After all the show is their livelihood  “ministry.” For as much as JB protested they’d be OK if they were not filmed they sure went on with another show. Maybe Derick is just the designated asshole. If that is the case he is doing an amazing, yet not paid job.

• Love 6
20 minutes ago, Natalie68 said:

Or they wouldn't stop handing out tracks or cornering someone on a machine to talk about their brand of religion.  That would get ME to complain,

OMG that would be awful. Also kind of amazing if someone did that to me, since I'm usually in the free weights section. I'm combative about people proselytizing in normal circumstances-I don't think anyone wants to bug me while I'm armed with something heavy I can drop on their toes.  

• Love 6
(edited)
On 5/2/2018 at 11:00 AM, Lunera said:

Every time I see a fundie/fundie-light use the term "servant's heart," I have to choke back vomit. 

3 hours ago, P2C2E said:

I'm actually much less stressed, more at peace, happier, etc. since I quit religion. I no longer fear judgment from a god or his followers. And this fucked up world makes a lot more sense to me if it's random. It required way too much mental gymnastics to believe in a supreme being who supposedly cares about my children being obedient to me and hating sin but doesn't care if children go hungry or are killed by violence. 

And when I look for happiness and do things that make me happy, I am happy. For all the things I wish to improve in my life (earn more, bigger house) I am incredibly content and fulfilled. I don't have to worry that I'm living wrong or worry about my every thought.

Same, @P2C2E

Edited by MyPeopleAreNordic
  • Love 8
(edited)
26 minutes ago, SMama said:

I’m aware that all Duggars and Duggar adjacent hold the same vile beliefs. But like you said, they dial it back to keep the gravy train going. After all the show is their livelihood  “ministry.” For as much as JB protested they’d be OK if they were not filmed they sure went on with another show. Maybe Derick is just the designated asshole. If that is the case he is doing an amazing, yet not paid job.

Except when Michelle made those robocalls she wasn't dialing it back and this wasn't the early years of the show. This was the fall of 2014 and at the height of the show's popularity. She had to dial it back after she said a lot of hateful garbage and got negative publicity and backlash. Those robocalls demostrate a difference between the Duggars and for example the Gaineses, who don't say anything when they don't have nice to say. 

Edited by Temperance
  • Love 4
24 minutes ago, Temperance said:

Keep in mind Michelle made robo-calls using her own trademark voice to try to get a bathroom bill passed in her town in AR. This was before Joshgate, in between Jessa's wedding and Jill's wedding. People called for the show to be cancelled, and their fans rallied. This was the beginning of the bathroom fight. My memory is that she had to dial it back to keep the show, but I could be wrong. (Also not everyone in AR is like the Duggars, the Daily Show (still with JS at the time) did a segment about a bathroom bill and it featured people on both sides. )

In terms of Derick not having a choice, he knew the family had a reality show when he married in.  Maybe he wanted to quit after Joshgate? Maybe they needed the money? But he could have gotten an accounting job. I always wonder what happened when JB and Michelle went down to CA after Israel's first birthday. Maybe Derick wanted out, and they told him he had to keep filming. I think Derick is mad at the Duggars or TLC for something very specific and very real, but he won't tell us what it is and keeps lashing out at innocent LGBTQ folks. He needs to leave the innocent people out, and just spill what happened or stop tweeting. 

I wonder about the showing filming in Central America.  I will admit that I have not watched any of the episodes, I'm just here for the snark.  I can't imagine trying to establish an ethical and legal way to film the people in the area.  This would make trying to edit a storyline very difficult or full of blurred out faces.  I wonder if Derrick was upset that footage he found important did not make it into the show based on the limitations of the network.  It could also be that TLC edited out most of the overtly religious material to try to come up with the bland offerings this show is known for.  I can see Derrick wanting to edit his footage to create the story he feels is important.  Derrick strikes me as the type that has a whole story mapped out in his head that he wants the whole world to know about.  Little does he know that the story sucks and no one is truly interested. 

I'm just spitballing here and am probably very off base especially since I have not see their episodes.

• Love 5
7 hours ago, ginger90 said:

Replying to @EllenKmetz

We didn’t have a choice.

What Derwood needs to learn is that there are always choices.  Doing nothing is a choice.  You may not like the results of choosing a certain option, but that doesn't mean you didn't make the choice.  It seems if Derwood is faced with choices, he usually makes the one with the results the majority of people would avoid.  He could have never signed on the Duggars and/or TLC.  He could have married Jill but refused to be filmed.  His step-father seems to have mastered that one to a great degree so he could have gotten excellent advice if he'd wanted it.  He could have kept his WalMart job or he could have found another real work job. 

• Love 23
5 hours ago, P2C2E said:

I'm actually much less stressed, more at peace, happier, etc. since I quit religion. I no longer fear judgment from a god or his followers. And this fucked up world makes a lot more sense to me if it's random. It required way too much mental gymnastics to believe in a supreme being who supposedly cares about my children being obedient to me and hating sin but doesn't care if children go hungry or are killed by violence. 

And when I look for happiness and do things that make me happy, I am happy. For all the things I wish to improve in my life (earn more, bigger house) I am incredibly content and fulfilled. I don't have to worry that I'm living wrong or worry about my every thought.

I wish I could like this more than once. This is exactly where I am in my life now.

• Love 7
(edited)
20 hours ago, bigskygirl said:

Dillweed probably thinks all women are good for is to pop out babies when it is time to, cater to men's needs, stroke a man's ego, and make a man look good. No need to improve herself or be a strong independent woman without a man to help her.

My husband has a bowling pin that he painted to look like a Boy Scout when he was a Cub Scout back in 1962 until the Troop was disbanded because their Cub Scout leader became pregnant and was not allowed to continue as Troop Leader.  

10 hours ago, ginger90 said:

Does the world around me really have the most fulfilling things to offer?

That's what the members of Heaven's Gate thought. Nike!

God’s enemy would love nothing more than for you to believe that humanity maintains an unfettered sense of judgement.

Didn't he just Twat about how we need to be Judgey because if we didn't have Judges who would save the children or some such horse pucky?

but we are all striving for a life more conformed to the image of Christ. 

So he is for Trans rights as long as it's female to male transitioning?

Throughout history, there have been many forms of false teaching, whether it be the addition to, or subtraction from the words of the Bible.

Like what King James did?

3 hours ago, Abmis said:

It's about time scouting catches up to 4-H by having both boys and girls in the same organization.  Good for them!  

But this might endanger the Girl Scout Cookie! Will nobody think of the Thin Mints?

Edited by TresGatos
Forgot One!
  • Love 22
45 minutes ago, TresGatos said:

My husband has a bowling pin that he painted to look like a Boy Scout when he was a Cub Scout back in 1962 until the Troop was disbanded because their Cub Scout leader became pregnant and was not allowed to continue as Troop Leader.  

That's what the members of Heaven's Gate thought. Nike!

Didn't he just Twat about how we need to be Judgey because if we didn't have Judges who would save the children or some such horse pucky?

So he is for Trans rights as long as it's female to male transitioning?

Like what King James did?

But this might endanger the Girl Scout Cookie! Will nobody think of the Thin Mints?

HA!  Keebler Grasshopper cookies are a good substitute!

• Love 4
9 hours ago, tabloidlover said:

Under their April update, there are a way too many pics of them doing mundane things, BUT one in particular stood out.   Derick was vacuuming!!!!     And Izzy had a toy vacuum following behind.    Mind blown.     I thought keeping up with housework was wimmin folk stuff?      

IMG_0675.jpg

Derick grew up in a home with 2 working parents and 2 male children. I'm betting he was expected to do chores all through his childhood. If JimBob & Michelle's first 6-7 children were male, they would have been put to work cleaning. As long as Jill has boys instead of girls, her boys will have to do chores because either they do them, or she does them.

• Love 15

Please don't put the demise of Thin Mints in the universe.  Mr. Six will be a very unhappy fella.  

I took the five minutes to watch the clip from The View.  While I'm not a fan of the hosts (and I have no clue as to who two of them are), I found myself agreeing with them, especially Megan.  You know the argument of 'pit bulls are inherently dangerous'?  The same could be said of parents.  With the dog, it's not the breed.  It's how you raise them.  People (general) are going to raise well-rounded, successful, empathic humans OR they're going to raise assholes (looking at you Derick cause we know you read here).  Coming from a home where two dads or two moms parented doesn't automatically dictate which side they will fall on.  It's up to the parent(s) to mold them and teach them right from wrong.  I wonder if Derick realizes how many gay people he has spoken to over the years?  It would blow his narrow-minded, prejudice mind to bits.

• Love 10
19 minutes ago, Nysha said:

Derick grew up in a home with 2 working parents and 2 male children. I'm betting he was expected to do chores all through his childhood. If JimBob & Michelle's first 6-7 children were male, they would have been put to work cleaning. As long as Jill has boys instead of girls, her boys will have to do chores because either they do them, or she does them.

I think it's this, AND he's realized happy homemaker Jill isn't going to do it, so he has to if he wants a clean environment. How funny for this traditional family...Derick is better at homemaking, while Jill is the cash cow!

• Love 9