Type keyword(s) to search

Jill, Derick & the Kids: Moving On!!

Shout out to everyone participating in the conversation about Jill’s miscarriage/stillbirth. You’re navigating a difficult topic with respect and thoughtfulness and your contributions are kind, considerate, constructive and informative. 

Thank you. 💚💚

• Start Topic

Hopefully this is just more of him blowing hot air out his ass 

Maybe that's what made Jill's shower curtain fall down??

I may have missed the memo, but when did God proclaim that the USA is the greatest nation on earth?  

I believe God bought a billboard on I-30 in Little Rock.......

• Love 13
16 hours ago, ginger90 said:

And he re-tweeted this today

NRATV  @NRATV 5h

"We are the greatest nation on God's earth and the jihadists want to kill Americans...Have a plan. If you're in a jurisdiction that allows it, get licensed, carry a weapon, get training." @SebGorka #NRA #2A

Yes, the Christian love is overwhelming me. Please Derick, stop before my heart bursts from the love you show all of God's children. All I can see is flowers and rainbows. Oh wait, woops, that's gay.

• Love 22
On 12/8/2017 at 5:52 PM, PikaScrewChu said:

Aren't a lot of the CDAN blinds considered flights of fantasy? I know a few sites stopped re-posting them years ago.

I think some have been true some not.

On 12/8/2017 at 6:39 PM, ChiCricket said:

Looks better. I don't mind full beards, but stubble is just slovenly looking to me.

Screenshot_20171208-203356.jpg

It might be the pic but his teeth look like they are fanning out like those fake teeth I have seen.  

• Love 5
19 hours ago, Vaysh said:

I am so very confused about people like Derrick getting all up in arms about Muslim immigrants and how they are all potential terrorists. I mean, I get that 9/11 was a huge deal for a country that hadn't really been under foreign attack since Pearl Harbour, and being European I definitely know that IS and whatever lone gunmen attaching themselves to their cause are a threat (though not even a little bit as much as they fancy themselves to be).

But the US has mass shootings all. the. freaking. time. Most of which are carried out by white Christian Americans. Not to mention that there has been plenty of evil shit done by individuals belonging to all those groups he mentioned (the Buddhists of Myanmar are commiting genocide against the (mostly Muslim) Rohingya as we speak ffs) . Yet this attack, where no one even died, is where Derrick choose to comment and get all judgy? He seriously needs to get a job since he's obviously spending far too much time on the couch watching Fox News. /soapbox rant

I would also argue they are of his conservative ilk.

Dreck is a completely tone deaf hypocrite who really should leave deep thinking to those that actually can.  If I were searching for a church or religious mentor these fuckwads would make me reconsider.  They are NOT good PR for the church.  Or a tv show.  

• Love 9

I am having a hard time reconciling an introvert going into ministry. All of the pastors and missionaries I can think of are pretty shameless extroverts. And yes, this includes everyone from Jeremy to John Shrader to Joel Osteen. I just can't put Derelict in a grouping with guys like that which may explain his previous failures as a missionary. He doesn't seem to be able to be able to work on his own; even now, he admits to being part of a team. Not a self-starter at all.

• Love 5
43 minutes ago, Natalie68 said:

I would also argue they are of his conservative ilk.

Dreck is a completely tone deaf hypocrite who really should leave deep thinking to those that actually can.  If I were searching for a church or religious mentor these fuckwads would make me reconsider.  They are NOT good PR for the church.  Or a tv show.  

Or for marriage.  Or for parenthood.  Or for legitimate missionary work.  

• Love 11
19 hours ago, ginger90 said:

And he re-tweeted this today

NRATV  @NRATV 5h

"We are the greatest nation on God's earth and the jihadists want to kill Americans...Have a plan. If you're in a jurisdiction that allows it, get licensed, carry a weapon, get training." @SebGorka #NRA #2A

The NRA has an online tv channel for gun strokers? 

Lots of gay people these days feel like they need encouragement in the wake of all the fundie perverts who are obsessed with their private sex lives and literally want them to suffer and hurt because of who they love. What words could you offer them, Derick?

• Love 14
12 minutes ago, Sew Sumi said:

He deleted the Roy Moore twat, but he can't delete the tweet on his "say nice things" post referencing it. 

I don't have twitter but do look at the links everyone posts.  The replies he gets are fabulous and must really get under his skin if he deletes his tweets.

Edited by Mya
  • Love 5

It's sad when Mommy has to rush to his defense because he got himself in some hot water. He's supposedly a grown man. Let him fight his own battles. After all, he's the one trolling for responses from our side. I guess he derives some pleasure from it, or he wouldn't keep doing it. 

Edited by Sew Sumi
  • Love 6

I am at a loss to understand how Derick (or anyone with the same beliefs as he) and the Duggars (who won't let their daughters hold hands with a guy until engagement)  can support Roy Moore.    Even if they don't believe the accusers..... There's plenty of other not very nice things that Moore has said and done.  They are different types of Christians than me, because I believe character matters more than individual issues.

• Love 21
5 hours ago, Sew Sumi said:

I am having a hard time reconciling an introvert going into ministry. All of the pastors and missionaries I can think of are pretty shameless extroverts. And yes, this includes everyone from Jeremy to John Shrader to Joel Osteen. I just can't put Derelict in a grouping with guys like that which may explain his previous failures as a missionary. He doesn't seem to be able to be able to work on his own; even now, he admits to being part of a team. Not a self-starter at all.

Actually I know lots of introverted ministers. Granted, not in fire and brimstone denominations. 

• Love 7
9 minutes ago, Arwen Evenstar said:

I really don’t mind annual or VSE format.  I just can’t sit through any more wedding and courtship recaps after the wedding episode.

I mind them. I want TLC to drop them like a hot rock, so they all have to get real JOBS.

• Love 20
17 minutes ago, latetotheparty said:

Actually I know lots of introverted ministers. Granted, not in fire and brimstone denominations. 

I'm thinking more in the missionary vein as far as Derelict is concerned. You have to be outgoing to win souls. These people aren't going to just drop into your lap unless you paint their nails and give them Dum Dums and soccer balls. 

Edited by Sew Sumi
  • Love 3

First of all, eating raw cookie dough is not good for someone with digestive issues. Second, I cannot believe he is defending someone who has been accused of molesting children after what his own wife went though. I also cannot believe his own mother is defending him. Stand up and be a man Dwerp! Yes, there has been people accused of molesting children who were completely innocent, but to say *looking at you Cathy* if it was true than the evidence would have came out years ago is a slap in the face to her own daughter-in-law. Makes me sick thinking about it when someone says who cares if it is true or not as long as the guy I want gets into office. What a piece of work Dwerp and Cathy.

25 minutes ago, Sew Sumi said:

Damage control much? Can't put lipstick on a pig, Jilly Muffin.

What in the name of H-E-Double Hockey Sticks is wrong with this guy? Seriously, he's gone from annoying, to irritating, to downright pathological.

• Love 22
23 hours ago, Sew Sumi said:

Derelict revealed his Myers-Briggs test results. He's an ISTJ. Sadly (for me), so am I, but it explains why we butt heads. We're both stubborn as hell. Here's an overview: 

http://www.humanmetrics.com/personality/istj

Yikes, my personality type is similar, ISFJ!

missions work is clearly so wrong for him according to that description. No wonder it seems like such a poor fit. 

5 hours ago, Natalie68 said:

Of course I had to respond to this tweet!

Thank you!  Glad you did!  

• Love 2