Type keyword(s) to search

Josh & Anna Smuggar: A Series of Unfortunate Events

• Start Topic

i hope that Smugs and Anna stop having babies. I cannot imagine what this last pregnancy did to Anna. She was under so much stress.

I hope so, too, but I think that having babies is her only coping mechanism: things going well? Celebrate! Have a baby! Things not going well? You know what would make everything better? A baby!

• Love 6

I didn't recognize her either! I figured you meant another Anna??, and just as I was starting to click off the photo, I spotted her, she looks completely different. Did she get dental work too? Her hair and face are almost unrecognizable.

Duggars are obsessed with dentistry.

Taking your kids to 6 month check ups, removing wisdom teeth and the appropriate times and straightening crooked teeth is not obsession. It may be the one good thing they have consistently done for their kids. Crooked teeth as an adult can cause jaw problems, malnutrition. It isn't just about having a pretty smile. A dental care for kids is cheap even if you are poor through state funded dental insurance programs.

• Love 2

Taking your kids to 6 month check ups, removing wisdom teeth and the appropriate times and straightening crooked teeth is not obsession. It may be the one good thing they have consistently done for their kids. Crooked teeth as an adult can cause jaw problems, malnutrition. It isn't just about having a pretty smile. A dental care for kids is cheap even if you are poor through state funded dental insurance programs.

Could you please let me know if the bolded is a typo?  Where I live state funded dental is a once a year appointment.  You can get fillings, or teeth pulled.  No braces, caps, crowns, teeth whitening, implants, or dentures.  And that's IF you can find a dentist who will accept state patients. 

By law they have to have a certain percentage of their patients on state funds, but those people tend to be old people who got dentures years ago and don't use the dentist unless it's to arrange to send out their dentures for repairs or cleaning.

The few free clinics are usually in the larger cities and often have a waiting list of 3 months to a year.

• Love 15

Could you please let me know if the bolded is a typo?  Where I live state funded dental is a once a year appointment.  You can get fillings, or teeth pulled.  No braces, caps, crowns, teeth whitening, implants, or dentures.  And that's IF you can find a dentist who will accept state patients. 

By law they have to have a certain percentage of their patients on state funds, but those people tend to be old people who got dentures years ago and don't use the dentist unless it's to arrange to send out their dentures for repairs or cleaning.

The few free clinics are usually in the larger cities and often have a waiting list of 3 months to a year.

Same in my area. Dental coverage both private and state, cover barely nothing.

• Love 3

Okay, lets get off the off topic dental care debate. Take the discussion to the Small Talk thread or another place in the internet world. Posts in the future about non-related Josh/Anna/the kiddies dental care will be hidden or posters will be ask to edit their post. Thank you.

If this is true, Anna is going to say that she knew, and was fine with it. WAKE UP ANNA! Your husband is not who you think he is. Take those kids far, far away from him, before something tragic happens. Stop being brainwashed, and be smart!

Edited by Ljohnson1987
  • Love 12

GeeGolly, I believe we should pick one thread...probably his one. Isn't that usually how it works? Initially, I wasn't sure where to post the link, so I posted it in both places! I was too excited.

• Love 4

I though Josh was doing so good. Going out enough so his children had a normal life. Staying out of the media as much as possible. He is the only family member that seems to 'get' it. I was even hoping for a tell all from him. Oh well, we'll see if this is solid info I guess.  

• Love 2

Surely that's just something in a checklist right?

I came over here specifically to see if this was posted (of course it already was!!!!)  My commentary: Holy shit.  That's all I've got.  (And just when the mods got control over the forum after the last scandal.  I'll light a candle for you all, mods.)

Edited by Skittl1321
  • Love 23

I seriously couldn't even read through all the 'turn ons' shit, I just skimmed it. Just skimming it made me need the toilet quite enough.

JOSH_THE_MAN
READY4THISDC
His screennames. Dear God.

LOL

Edited by Aja
  • Love 4

I seriously couldn't even read through all the 'turn ons' shit, I just skimmed it.

They included 'Long Hair' and 'Short Hair'. I guess if you're gonna cheat, you gotta go all the way.

• Love 4

HOLY CRAP!  I go out for groceries and come back to this?

I had a feeling there were going to be more "revelations" eventually, but never imagined this.  Assuming it is true- or else there is a very dedicated hacker out to get him.

Wow.  I am just speechless...

• Love 7

I like how he's all "jeans and a t-shirt type gal". JEANS???? Guess he likes his mistresses extra slutty!

"Can beat me in chess" "Thinks homosexuals should be publicly murdered" "Cooks from scratch"

• Love 18

I wonder if this is the other thing they had.  Or could it be? Is the hack too recent?

(sorry, Skittl1321, quoting you here. There was just a bajillion posts at once.)

The hack is much too recent, but also intouch was probably bluffing about the other shoe. They just may be angry that they didnt get to release the story first.

Edited by allonsyalice
  • Love 5

Did he check Birth Control?I will never ever believe anything you say again Joshy if you used bc. Imagine Michelle sputtering out a welcome to that precious blessing, and JB using his middle finger to add this one in.

Do they know if he hooked up? Cause maybe he was just doing research for the Family Research Council? (free one for ya Josh)

Edited by sometimesy
  • Love 6

Can j just say, before this gets moved or doesn't; BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA!!!! Or schadenfreude! You've come to visit me again!

Oh yes!  I'm laughing like a drain!

I don't feel the least bit sorry for Anna, in fact I'm laughing at her too.  She chose to stick by him even though he molested and abused underage girls so she's getting what she deserves. 

HAHAHAHA!

• Love 5

I have speculated before that Josh was cheating but I expected him to be a bit more discrete about it. Poor Anna, she really needs a STD test at least.

Is speculation still not allowed here? Seriously, boys and girls, I still think there's going to be more.

And mods, I hope that was okay to post. I wish there was some kind of cyber-cocktails I could send.

• Love 3

The hack is much too recent, but also intouch was probably bluffing about the other shoe. They just may be angry that they didnt get to release the story first.

Pure speculation - but someone using AM could've seen his profile and tipped the tabloids, who didn't touch it. The hack put it out there for anyone to find, so they investigated and published.

Does AM let you post naughty pictures? If they exist, someone has them of Josh. Ewww.

• Love 3

I wonder since the Ashley Madison accounts were outed if any women will come forward (heh) as mistresses. I read that he paid for a membership that promised an affair within 2 months. He was on there for 2-3 years...so it's almost guaranteed that he was out banging other women. I just wanna know who would want to bang Smuggar...cos, ewwww.

• Love 12

Yes, it's absolutely fine to discuss this and speculate about his potential adultery, as long as you continue to follow the general rules: don't be a dick, don't speculate on abuse of other victims, don't call him a pedophile. Ashley Madison is a site for adults to find people to cheat with, so this is all about consenting adults. Also, please, don't blame his parents for this (dead horse!) and don't speculate that he might hurt himself. We've had that discussion enough.  We'll be watching the discussion closely, and will hide posts we find over the line.

• Love 3