Type keyword(s) to search

Josh & Anna Smuggar: A Series of Unfortunate Events

• Start Topic

12 minutes ago, louannems said:

On the 25th, I will be on my sixth day in recovery from double hip replacement surgery.  So I have all the time in the world as my only obligations are rest, ice and elevate.

So I'll be here with you guys, except I keep snoozing and snoring, being on my back and doped up on Dilaudid.  But I'll be here!

Wishing you a speedy recovery!  I'll be here, too!

• Love 16
25 minutes ago, louannems said:

On the 25th, I will be on my sixth day in recovery from double hip replacement surgery.  So I have all the time in the world as my only obligations are rest, ice and elevate.

So I'll be here with you guys, except I keep snoozing and snoring, being on my back and doped up on Dilaudid.  But I'll be here!

I hope recovery is going well!

• Love 11

I'll be popping in and out tomorrow and I hope whatever debugging they're doing is done. These blips are becoming quite annoying.

I wonder who will sleep worse tonight, Anna or the FF?

• Love 8
7 minutes ago, GeeGolly said:

I'll be popping in and out tomorrow and I hope whatever debugging they're doing is done. These blips are becoming quite annoying.

I wonder who will sleep worse tonight, Anna or the FF?

Neither we will be sleeping the worst  .

• LOL 9
1 hour ago, sagittarius sue said:

We could've had a Live Chat, a bingo card, a drinking game, the possibilities are endless!

The Reddit mods on Duggarsnark have said they'll be drinking one shot for each year he gets. 

• LOL 11
  • Love 7
3 hours ago, sagittarius sue said:

Darn, I wish we could watch it live.  We could've had a Live Chat, a bingo card, a drinking game, the possibilities are endless!

Even though it will be 10:30 in the morning for me, I have a work zoom call I'm scheduled to be a part of be logged into.  I guess why limit Kegs'n'Eggs to St Patrick's Day festivities?  Cheers, everyone!

• LOL 7

It's court.   not sure how tightly this judge runs his courtroom but stuff always happens.  So do not expect it to start right at 9:30.    But yeah, this should be over by 11 at the latest.

• Useful 4
  • Love 6

checking in from sunny cali....literally just got up and checked in here before i even made my breakfast! i figure there wont be any news for at least an hour but you never know...

• Love 8

Should we take bets that upon hearing the sentence Anna 

• Wails hysterically, grasping at her (hopefully) empty womb
  • Sobs quietly, with as much dignity as a woman who gave birth on TV on a toilet can muster
  • Screams "but Jesus loves Josh, why don't you?"
  • Faints in a totally reality show ugly way

Let's hope this show gets on the road and moves fast.  I have a zoom meeting at noon and I actually have to speak.

• LOL 3
  • Love 18

In a way, I feel sorry for Jim Bob and Mullet. Nobody plans to raise a pedophile, and it's got to be earth-shattering to find out your kid gets off to CSAM. 

• Love 6

From The Sun🙄

JUST NOW

Anna Duggar in good spirits

Anna Duggar was spotted in a blue dress with a jacket and looks "a lot blonder," according to the Sun reporter.

She was seen talking to a friend attending the proceedings as well and appeared to be in good spirits.

7 hours ago, GeeGolly said:

I think we should make 5/25 a Primetimer Duggar holiday. Family Felon Festivious, Jumpsuit Jamboree, J'Inmate Day, Shackles, Hackles & Cackles...

On DuggarsSnark there was discussion that as they already view Judge Brooks as their patron saint, it should become St. Brooks Day with appropriate celebration.

• Love 6
Just now, ChiCricket said:

From The Sun🙄

JUST NOW

Anna Duggar in good spirits

Anna Duggar was spotted in a blue dress with a jacket and looks "a lot blonder," according to the Sun reporter.

She was seen talking to a friend attending the proceedings as well and appeared to be in good spirits.

she probably thinks he will go free. 

• Love 6
3 minutes ago, libgirl2 said:

she probably thinks he will go free. 

2 minutes ago, SusanM said:

Either that or she's medicated.

Hard choice. I vote for mostly medicated, with a side order of not yet really accepting that he's got to serve at least a minimum prison sentence.

• Love 15

It's quite possible that Michelle is having genuine symptoms (nausea, that sort of thing) preventing her from showing up at the trial. She's not that young and this would be rough even without the TV cameras. With the TV cameras, yikes.

With that said, Michelle chose to let her kids be filmed on TV despite knowing full well that Josh had already been caught molesting his own sisters and that a large number of people knew about that. Josh's crimes are on Josh. But the publicity and attention and added stress? That's purely on Michelle and Jim Bob. 

• Love 20
Just now, MargeGunderson said:

Exactly at 9:30 CT my cat settled on my lap. She is Here.For.It!

Absolutely a terrific catitude! It's been a long time since I had a cat in the house. Lap cats rule. ❤️

• Love 12
2 minutes ago, quarks said:

It's quite possible that Michelle is having genuine symptoms (nausea, that sort of thing) preventing her from showing up at the trial. She's not that young and this would be rough even without the TV cameras. With the TV cameras, yikes.

With that said, Michelle chose to let her kids be filmed on TV despite knowing full well that Josh had already been caught molesting his own sisters and that a large number of people knew about that. Josh's crimes are on Josh. But the publicity and attention and added stress? That's purely on Michelle and Jim Bob. 

I realize people want Michelle to go and be present to witness all of this. But as a mom, I would be vomiting my guts out - a response to both the horrific crimes committed and the fact that my son (whom I love) is going to federal prison. There is zero chance I would have been able to go to the court house today.

• Love 18
Just now, Tuxcat said:

I realize people want Michelle to go and be present to witness all of this. But as a mom, I would be vomiting my guts out - a response to both the horrific crimes committed and the fact that my son (whom I love) is going to federal prison. There is zero chance I would have been able to go to the court house today.

She is probably back at the house praying. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 4

Got the coffee cake ready for those that want some!  

If Anna thinks that Jesus is gonna save Josh some jail time...think again.  Jesus loved the children and those who could not defend themselves.     

• Love 10
2 minutes ago, Tuxcat said:

i agree. whatever joshua grew up to be, he still started off as her firstborn baby. she still feels those mommy feelings (not justifying her -- just acknowledging the truth). i would be devastated to see my son in handcuffs and know he is going to federal prison where horrible things could and likely will happen to him (that he may well deserve). its hard to shut down our mom-feelings. i am not surprised at her absence. but also, she could have been ordered by JB to stay home too.

• Love 14

A comment from someone at DuggarsSnark - 'Just saw a lawyer say they will take minimum 90 minutes to read his sentence… they have objections, testimony and argument.'

If true, we could be waiting a while.

That's ok. I took the day off. I have no problem admitting that here!

• LOL 9
  • Love 8

Didn't expect Michelle to be there.   1) too medicated to deal and 2) even if she has some inkling of what is going on, she certainly doesn't want to see the consequences of her actions.   Showing up would involve some acknowledgment that this is real.   

Anna may or may not be in good spirits.   Unless she said "I am in good spirits today" I take any reporters observations with a grain of salt.   Her friend could have made a joke.   She could be putting on a brave face having been told by JB to smile and act like nothing is wrong.   Or she could be fucking delusional that the Judge will accept Jeebus into his heart and send Josh home to his family.

• Love 13