Type keyword(s) to search

Josh & Anna Smuggar: A Series of Unfortunate Events

• Start Topic

Well I just came from Sam’s Club and now I need to go back and get a case of bleach, I’ll pass it along here!??? 

There is no doubt that there is no fixing/helping Anna. She is in it for life. Those poor kids. 

• Love 10

Nothing says love like eyes wide open.

Also, doesn't Jesus talk about the body being a temple, and how you're not supposed to trash it? Or is that one of those parts of the Bible that the Duggars just ignore? I mean, if I was God and I went to all the trouble of creating a physical vehicle for the soul in my image and then some douchebag goes around talking about how much he loves and fears me but fills up the gift I gave him with fried sugar with cheese melted on top? The gratitude for life and the lord that he shows would move me to holy tears, it would.

• Love 9
17 hours ago, bigskygirl said:

The above picture should come with a carefully worded warning label. That is all!!!

For the gross Smuggar Smooch or the revolting frock on Anna?

• Love 5
6 minutes ago, Arwen Evenstar said:

That dress is FUGLY! I wouldn’t use it as a cleaning rag.

I've seen that dress in person--truly not attractive.  I don't much care for mixing patterns quite like that, though.

That kiss is creeping me out--Anna's eyes open.  Moon Pie Face looks a lot thinner in that picture than I would have expected, though.

• Love 4

So, her posting the nasty kiss pic was actually from the wedding? I thought the kids were dressed differently, but #5 wasn’t there yet, so it’s just to gross us out, then?

Note to Anna, post yourself and kids anytime.  Just not Chester Molester.

• Love 10
5 hours ago, Aja said:

Nothing says love like eyes wide open.

Also, doesn't Jesus talk about the body being a temple, and how you're not supposed to trash it? Or is that one of those parts of the Bible that the Duggars just ignore? I mean, if I was God and I went to all the trouble of creating a physical vehicle for the soul in my image and then some douchebag goes around talking about how much he loves and fears me but fills up the gift I gave him with fried sugar with cheese melted on top? The gratitude for life and the lord that he shows would move me to holy tears, it would.

Why am I only allowed  to like this once? I want to like it 1000 times.Aja you are on the money.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Arwen Evenstar said:

That dress is FUGLY! I wouldn’t use it as a cleaning rag.  She also looks knocked up again. Is the brain bleach still in the Prayer Closet?

The picture is from last year so she was pregnant with their fifth kid. 

I don't think the dress is bad. Joy was wearing a matching dress last summer. 

• Love 1
24 minutes ago, Arwen Evenstar said:

So, her posting the nasty kiss pic was actually from the wedding? I thought the kids were dressed differently, but #5 wasn’t there yet, so it’s just to gross us out, then?

Note to Anna, post yourself and kids anytime.  Just not Chester Molester.

It wasn't the day of the wedding but a probably a few days before. The whole family was together so they took the opportunity to take family pictures.

13cdf8f9-c5d7-423d-bae2-f95f471aa2bb.jpg

fa4efb6c-a506-430a-8c84-5e0ff0899c2c.jpg

5227e8e8-c9cd-4f6f-ba89-0906b4f012eb.jpg

54bc32fe-17d0-4b1b-9f16-d5d3f17838c9.jpg

• Love 2
2 hours ago, magpye29 said:

That kiss is creeping me out--Anna's eyes open. 

Of course they're open.......everything Joshley did was her fault, so now it's her job to watch him at all times.

2 hours ago, Absolom said:

I remember that photo and dress.  It was a popular cheap dress last summer. 

Can't imagine that rag collection being popular.  (Probably clearance at that LuLaRoe Fundie Frock site.)

• Love 5
1 hour ago, SMama said:

I love Izzy's thumb in his jeans pocket pose. Feeling very sorry for two kids I do not know IRL.

Izzy looks reasonably content and confident in that picture.

I note that because I’m not sure I’ve ever seen that on him before.

Edited by Panopticon
Autocorrect less smart than it thinks it is.
  • Love 10
8 minutes ago, magpye29 said:

Jill looks very awkward holding that baby--and her outfit makes frumpy look fashionable.

She does look awkward. She looks like someone holding a baby for the first time. It would be nice if she didn’t look like she’s turned away from Israel. That is one of the best pictures of him, though.

• Love 6
7 hours ago, dargosmydaddy said:

I find it interesting that the Dillards are the only one without an overtly lovey-dovey pose.

That was my first thought as well! Plus JinJer is only half lovey-dovey (Jinger, not Jeremy).

• Love 1

Jill is the frumpiest of them all...and probably takes no effort whatsoever.  If someone said 'we are taking a family picture' that means dress up not dress down, even for a casual picture.  That red patterned thing she's wearing is something my grandma wore...20 years ago.

The less said about Josh the better.  He's just icky.

Edited by CherryMalotte
  • Love 8
19 hours ago, Saltgypsie said:

omgosh...im gonna say it...that dress - ugly.

I've seen it on at least 3 or 4 different Duggar women.  It's a cheap dress, found on Amazon for $14.99. 

Maybe they paid even less by buying it in bulk!

• Love 8

One if the small Duggars planes is currently enrolled route to Rockford, IL. IS Smuggar going to be a guest speaker at RU tonight? Pity skating is on, so I will miss whatever he's preaching (probably 3rd talk) tonight. 

• Love 3
3 hours ago, Sew Sumi said:

One if the small Duggars planes is currently enrolled route to Rockford, IL. IS Smuggar going to be a guest speaker at RU tonight? Pity skating is on, so I will miss whatever he's preaching (probably 3rd talk) tonight. 

I’ve decided my plan is to enjoy the figure skating. and then enjoy the humor and delicious political satire of Stephen Colbert afterwards.  Watching Slimy Eel Smugley Do Wrong? Eeeeeeeeek! But somebody who has a stronger stomach, please fill us in!

• Love 2

I just FFed my way through it. No sign of Smuggly. Cisco still hasn't lost any weight; his moobs are easily twice the size of my boobs. Definitely in need of the manzierre or bro, take your pick. 

• Love 8
3 hours ago, Sew Sumi said:

I just FFed my way through it. No sign of Smuggly. Cisco still hasn't lost any weight; his moobs are easily twice the size of my boobs. Definitely in need of the manzierre or bro, take your pick. 

Is Ryan still hot?

• Love 3

Since Josh and Anna were not to be seen at the John David birthday bash, maybe the Duggar plane that flew to Rockford, Illinois, on January 6th was taking Josh back to Reformers Unanimous for more Jesus jail time.  Maybe those allegations about a new case of his adultery are true.  Wouldn't surprise me.  

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Mollie said:

Since Josh and Anna were not to be seen at the John David birthday bash, maybe the Duggar plane that flew to Rockford, Illinois, on January 6th was taking Josh back to Reformers Unanimous for more Jesus jail time.  Maybe those allegations about a new case of his adultery are true.  Wouldn't surprise me.  

I'm thinking he came in to get a Chicago Deep dish pizza.

• Love 3

Didn’t some rag already try to sell us on this IMO nonsense already a few months back?  I don’t care how juicy a story it makes.  I will bet my retirement fund that nobody related to the Duggars is soliciting anyone from their church (!) to have sex with Josh.  They had might as well renounce their religion and say they’re atheists.

• Love 10
38 minutes ago, Sew Sumi said:

Yeah, the plane trip surprised me when I got the alert. They didn't stay long though. The plane was back in Springdale the same night (a Friday, landed just in time for the RA meeting). 

What sort of tax scam is Boob running to write off the cost of all these trips? I know they own rickety puddle jumpers, but they still have to pay for fuel, which can't be cheap. They're flitting around in these planes the way most people use Uber. It's crazy.

• Love 13